The BBC really just can't help itself can it?

The BBC really just can't help itself can it?

archive.is/f1DUJ

The mental gymnastics and degeneracy is pretty staggering.

Low effort OP.

wat

More cult Marx and sophistry. These guys are a one trick pony.

By Brandon Ambrosino

Ambrosino Ambrosino Stop Getting Pozzed By Duderinos

I really can't bring myself to read much of this insane crap anymore. It's always the most extreme, lunatic nonsense that makes retarded assumptions and reaches agonizingly far for even more retarded conclusions. It's all the same, "feeling" facts and blatantly making up lies.

I honestly can't stomach it anymore. Any fucktard that still lends any credence to ideas, articles, and positions like this is too far beyond hope, and is virtually too stupid to live.

I wouldn't even bother to argue with someone who holds these views. It would be as worth while as arguing with a tree. It's best to just walk away, and take these stupid lefty delusional ramblings as a good warning sign of people you want nothing to do with. Ever.

Yep, it's a two-legged pozzload.

>A hundred years ago,

WUT? You mean back in the days when there were laws against homosexuality? Huh?

"While heterosexual sex is clearly as old as humanity, the concept of heterosexuality as an identity is a very recent invention

Yeah and so is the concept of racism and xenophobia, these things are very recent inventions.

When there's pushes for trans children, fag parades putting some of the worst degeneracy on public display, and direct attacks against the family unit and heterosexuality in general, how could they be surprised that there's a growing identity behind it?

Its like these assholes are intent on bastardizing Foucault. Its the invention of "SEXUALITY" (or "sex life") FULL STOP. fucking cocksuckers

Sounds more like a society uncomfortable with talking about sexuality so they classified all of it as abnormal in definition only, while the norm in that society was still male-female coupling.

Well hetero- just means 'different.' The base term was probably sexuality, aka. standard male-female interactions. Putting hetero on it didn't really change the base term indicating male-female, it just distinguished it from the normal kind of sexuality.

A better way to check this would be to see when the term homosexuality was created, since it was clearly made in opposition to normal sexuality.

Save me from this nightmare.

These 'people' need to be purged

Is LGBBQNATODPRC a legitimate cult by now?

Yes we're talking about publications that until about 1990 described a fart as "a slight explosion between the legs".
I'm going to assume we always passed wind and it always smelled of excrement but people had the decency to not talk of such things. Poo stayed in the loo and sex in the boudoir.

Not trying to d&c but Jesus Christ

I truly feel for lads.

You lads*

Congrats you got the first post. What's the next step in your master plan?

This.

The first step in enlightenment is realizing that this crap is not information and the only way to get people away from this crap is to inform them of such.

As a bong I kekked.

the argument I've been using against gays is that it literally isn't sexual, an autistic semantic argument but an easy to express.
its too easy for straight couples to relate to faggots

aren't you (USA?) paying for stuff like NPR, Corporation for Public Broadcasting etc.

This is why I use the term 'normal' instead of 'heterosexual'. Do not use their words, instead call them abominations, sodomites, deviants, perverts, freaks, filth, degenerates and mistakes.

Wrong

They do it's just hidden better in the general tax load and easier to throw more money at it and control what the money is spent on.

The only way for the BBC to get more dosh is to up the license fee. Or do a better job selling its product.
They do get money off the EU though which is crooked and quite possibly against the terms of their charter.

This is good. As long as the pozz hits non-whites, let them have it. We need an African gay continent, an a trans Asia.

This really activates my almonds.

Pretty sure they're funded by (((donations))). I only support my state's public TV channel and I check the flyer I get every month to make sure they don't have any subversive programs running. The second I catch a hint of Jew propaganda, I'm pulling my donations and calling their service line to tell them exactly why I'm doing it.

Up until the 80s NPR was mostly funded by the federal government.
These days its about 5% I think?

Couldn't comment tbh. When I used to listen to them, they'd always say it was funding from viewers and then follow it with a quick plug from some other donor organization.

Yeah that's how it is these days.
They get most of their dosh from endowments and donations. Personal donations don't contribute much though. It's mostly from orgs and the wealthy.

If you think that bongs are tax funding their own anal sessions, look at us Germans.

(((They))) may not have taken away our assault spoons yet, but there are no Germans left who would know how to use them anyway.

I have a bow, though

That the worse thing about it, the TV license used to be just if you had a tv. Now it for;

Drives me fucking nuts.

THE BBC CAN SUCK A BBC

Approximately a century ago, with rising popularity ever since.

I HATE THIS WORLD SO MUCH

It may be easy for you to express, but autistic semantic arguments won't sway any minds. Exert yourself and give non-autist arguments you lazy piece of shit.

Actually, user…… There's a tutorial for that.
https ://survivallife.com/ turn-spoon-into-survival-weapon/

Don't laugh, burger. they've already taken away a considerable amount of your toys as well, after nuking some calibers, and triggermechanisms. 10 Years and you'll be stuck with your .22 3-shot assault snub.

How about a projector?

Am pretty sure you have to pay it, even if you just own a pop-up book. I just see it as another kike tax, along with the 'sin' tax and National Insurance tax.

(((They))) gotta squeeze ever last shekel out of us, before the 'friendly'' kabab shop owner blows us up

Anything over .50 without doing NFA bullshit paperwork, minus shotgun calibers. Which is to say approx. 98 percent of calibers that exist.

Well, full-auto. Which is stupid, and unconstitutional, but that's basically it; full-auto and (some) full-auto simulators. You can still get, say, a slidefire stock, without paperwork, totally legally, which if you like turning money into smoke and noise and you should is almost the same thing.

Disregarding that such a thing doesn't exist, a snubnose-anything is illegal in your country already, and has been for a comically long time.

I live in Texas and I can carry, perfectly legally, a snubnose .357 caliber revolver. Absolutely none of the statement I Just stated a bongistani can do, right down to carrying anythng for defense, at all.

Don't speak ill of your betters, cuckold.

That should read "approx. 98 percent of calibers that exist are perfectly legal, and 1.9 percent of the other two percent are still obtainable in well over 3/4ths of the country".

fug :'(

Also no fucker checking this man out, kek will smite you faggots

Personally I think we could do better than the yanks bill of rights.
It was essentially copied from stuff written here anyways.

Just too bad we got rid of all the rights worth a damn like; actual free speech, protecting ourselves and our loved ones.

That's because we stopped killing

Look up john money

They are always degenerate

shut the fuck up you niggercunt

Kek. the reason there didn't use to be a heterosexual "identity" is because if you weren't heterosexual, it meant you were fucking mentally ill.

This shit's like saying we didn't have a concept of "sanity" until we stopped splashing holy water on schizos.