The Solution to Terrorism is putting Muslims in Camps should be our new Meme

With Islam comes Terrorism & the only solution is putting Muslims in Camps. Is there a way to meme this into reality so that this idea of putting muslims in camps becomes the solution your average joe will think of first when it comes to solving the muslim problem.

When I was growing up I never heard of Terrorism or peoople blowing themselves up until Mudslimes started showing up.

LA RWDS

Fuck off kike

This right here. Muslims are not our enemies. In fact, they are potentially our greatest ally. Kikes are the true enemy.

fuck off muhammed, I'm tired of 'greatest allies'
all of you can get gassed

gee i wonder who could be behind this post

Ask yourself. Would you rather live in a country controlled by Jews and blown up by misguided muslims? Or a country run by whites and muslims in peace and harmony?

neither, get the fuck off this board and kill yourself

Kikes and sand niggers are the same shit, you all belong in the oven.

Lmfao. We both know that's never going to happen.
You have to either choose Jewish control and being blown up by the radicals, or white and muslims control with no Jews.
Islam is only growing larger and larger. Whites countries will fall under sharia rule regardless of whether you want to ally or not. It's just that allying with make for less dead whites.

defeatist shilling by muhammed. I wont hold my breath.
no I don't, you both are cancer and europe is a good example
cool, it can grow larger outside of my country, and if you become a problem you will become smaller and smaller
you were already reported
how about we just make more dead muslims

it is me LA RWDS supreme hater of Jews Muslims Asians Spics niggers etc. I am the one who paid for the America First stickers and then sent them out for free to anyone who wanted them. These stickers called upon people to deport illegals .

who the hell are you ?

I see you guys choose the hard way…

I'm glad you're still optimistic about Britain and Germany and Sweden though :^)

The numbers and data are definitive. Europe is done. You will either submit in America or you will be wiped from the face of the earth, and our history books won't include you.

Sand niggers are illetrate.

enjoy crossing that ocean, also, we have guns. and if there is one thing america is good at, its being stubborn, and hating muslims. But keep dreaming muhammed

Oh the irony.

Not my main language.

NEIN NEIN NEIN

Mouthbreathers.

Dear Kek please deliver me a way to subvert the large masses of white people to see the fact that putting Muslims in Camps is a clear solution to ending Terrorism.

Help me bring back the Camps for Muslims so that we can put Jews in them next!

Thank you Kek please give the God Emperor Strength to do these things.

shareblue has gone mad! its talking to itself!

Or we could just send them all back, wall off their countries, and shoot anyone who tries to get out.

Or, y'know, just send 'em back and black glass their asses.

Putting Muslims in the camps is like a trial run before we put the Jews Niggers spics asians etc in the camps next.

Anything less than explicit White identity and the submission of our enemies is ineffective.

You ain't joking. Jews just came out hard against this one.

I think we're on to something.

MUSLIM INTERNMENT CAMPS NOW

How many more Muslim Attacks ( not terorris) are we going to allow to happen before your average joe would be perfectly OK with putting all muslims in camps so that there are no more muslims attacks. The average Joe doesn't give a shit about Muslims but the mainstream media has subverted their consciousness so that they don't even consider the idea of just putting the Muslims in Camps.

Once this idea is brought to the forefront of most peoples minds they will tend to agree with it because it is a simple solution that gets immediate results… compared to the Gov which has gotten us NO RESULTS in regards to continued Muslims Attacks. The meme that Kek will deliver to us will be simple and direc so that when the average joe consumes this meme his first thought will be "I wish someone would just put these Muslims in a camp so we can end the terrorism"