So the "college" in my town is hosting a showing of The Red Pill documentary by Cassie Jaye with a debate about...

So the "college" in my town is hosting a showing of The Red Pill documentary by Cassie Jaye with a debate about feminism vs. MRA after the movie is over and me and friend is thinking about attending.

The only problem is I'm rusty when it comes to gender politics, and I would like some help from you anons to gather ammunition/arguments for the debate.

Most likely I will be granted one question to a panel. What should my question be? What should I watch in preparation?
Also general feminism/MRA thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
youtube.com/watch?v=g-I5KYcEEPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/Qr1F6

youtube.com/watch?v=3TR_YuDFIFI

youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc

"If you prefer a 3D roastie to a 2dQT why are you still even alive?"

youtube.com/user/stefbot/search?query=feminist

Looks like /polarchive/ is down.

Keep it coming, lads. Greatly appreciated. I think the most likely scenario is that I will be allowed to ask one question to the panel, therefore I think the time will be most well spent really fine-tuning this one question. The debate is in two days.

I am thinking of going from the angle of "feminism has gone too far" and that the scales have tipped over to the favour of women instead of actually equalizing the conditions between the sexes. Divorce laws, income statistics and so on.

Perhaps you could print and post a few of these flyers near the event?

you wont even have to debate it . if it's the full thing with no cuts, it shows mra as regular fathers who were going insane at the gouv laws because they had to pay huge sums of money in divorce , having a hard time to see their childs when the mother is controled by money and feminist judges/media, lawyers fees and decided to protest while respecting the laws.
On the other side you have big red and some radical feminists who make no sense, jaye is neutral and starts realizing that men rights is not that bad in this time of social media and manipulation.

No, thats submission. Ask why is it that womens policies are always destructive as a whole, destructive to the family with no fault divorce, desteuctive to the country when they banned alcohol and fueled the mafia, destructive to harmony between the genderd by promoting superiority and domimance through "empoweremrent" that defeats the whole purpose of "equality" that is the "cause" of feminism.

I just realized how inconvenient it is providing just the URL for the video so I updated the image.

Ideally I would go full fash and say that women's suffrage was a mistake, Ideally I would quote Hitler's speech on women in the military word for word and say that women are inherently more emotional and illogcal than men and that their role is as mothers and keepers of the house, but you draw more flies with honey than vinegar.Challenging the very concept of equality itself would just get me demonized and chased out of the venue.

I should probably mention that this is taking place in Norway, one of the most "pruhgressivv" countries when it comes to gender politics. People here are just not ready for that kind of rhetoric.

What I'm trying to say is that being moderate while feigning support for first-wave feminism at least is more likely to sway minds than going full Holla Forumstard.

This looks interesting, will look into getting getting hold of a copyer. Good idea, thanks.

Do it anyway. You will never convince these faggots, might as well get some lulz out of them before they chase you off. If your country allows it, bring a gun with you and shoot them if they put a hand on you. The state of Texas recently allowed open carry everywhere including college campuses. They have "stand your ground" laws to boot, meaning that you can kill them if they attempt to physically assault you. The best thing to do would be to provoke them into throwing the first punch and then shoot them dead in self defense.

Yeah… nah.

Fuck, Holla Forums has gotten dumb.

That will be a short debate.

I'd never go MRA, but I completely understand their position on things.

Evening, agent. What can we do for you today?

Is she saying that feminism is provably hated by everyone, or does she live in some parallel reality where Fatso, Two Dykes, And Harambe did well?

question:
is a woman's worth measured in the size of her paycheck?

kek

With the upcoming draft for WWIII against the Eastern superpowers, should feminists protest against females getting drafted or for it to maintain gender equality in the army?

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING FORESKIN YOU GOD DAMN KIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that last pic is fucking depressing, my scar is stretched over an inch and a half
I haven't looked at /r9k/ in years but I imagine it feels like this

It should also be said that the frenulum prolongs thd orgasm, so it lasts longer, and reduces the chance of completely losing an erection after one.

Men without a foreskin take longer to get to an orgasm, pop off quicker, and lose their erection.

I didn't ask for those feels. They'll pay user.

Alan Sokal has a great book about these science-abusing french philosophy cunts.

pic related

If the wage gap were real then companies would hire only women as it would make them more money because they can pay women less. However companies don't hire just women therefore the wage gap is made up.

A feminist will respond by saying companies are not aware of sexism. To which you respond everyone in this room has now heard of the wage gap so why won't any of you go out and start a female only company?

That speech is the best I've ever seen regarding feminism. It really makes you appreciate women much more for what they are.

Won't let me embed so here it goes for those who haven't seen it yet:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

Then drop the women's suffrage and 'they are illogical' stuff and focus on what they bring to the table, what makes them unique to their own people. If they are not good mothers they are not helping their people. Focus on the sense of community and duty.>>9746461

OP, if you really want to be prepared, you should download and watch the movie ahead of time, and (more importantly), you should read/watch existing FEMINIST critiques of the film and note common arguments they make, and be prepared to challenge them.

Karen Straughan did three videos about a podcast that criticized The Red Pill. Vid-related is part 1.

You might also watch other people debate feminists. Sargon debated a feminist (and in my opinion, he was ill-prepared and made a bad showing). Here's my #1 tip: people who do well in debates do not react emotionally, no matter what their opponent says. Instead, they dispassionately point out logical fallacies and holes in their opponent's claims, and then follow up with their own claims.

That said, if you go, you probably wont actually get into a debate. At best, you might have the chance to ask a question of a panel. They'll cut you off if you have 100 points you want to make and sound like you're preaching. The best strategy for a Q/A is to listen carefully to the (stupid) things feminists on the panel or the questioners say, and then refer to it and make a short, concise, pithy, rebuttal.

The best Q/A takedown ever was a guy who asked Deepak Chopra this: youtube.com/watch?v=g-I5KYcEEPs

Note that he (1) references an earlier statement (2) makes it point quickly (3) is biting and funny

as long as you can orgasm you're not too bad off, I feel bad for the poor bastards who lost their dicks due to botched circumcisions and the only way they can get off is by riding dragon dildos

That's quite the bullshit. It's right on some thing but totally wrong in most
Nice try leftypol

Ask this:

What benefit do men even have for even getting married with such risks against them? Wouldn't it make more sense for men to avoid the marriage institution and maybe long term relationships with women in general?

Disclaimer:

Bear in mind, I know this is mgtow tier and Holla Forums knows why we want marriage. For white kids and white stable families. That said, the PLEBS DON'T KNOW THIS since they are not pro-white, pro-child rearing mom, and are far too cucked. It fucking scares them that men are realizing the game and system is rigged to victimize and fleece them. That's why I say ask this question because it directly attacks the power of females/feminists when you point out the useless nature of modern women. THEY REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE REAL POINT OF MARRIAGE AND LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS because "stonk independant wymyn" is in full retard mode.

Women have the power of birth control and sex in a relationship, men have the power of deciding to commit to it.

Get the betas and mangina to realize that women have no use and you take away the whores safety pool of betas to fall back on after riding the cock carousel.

It might backfire if the feminists at the event are against marriage as a patrirchal institution.
The feminists that usually advocate men "manning up" and getting married are fat, used up, and getting desperate when they realize they have no social net.
College-aged feminists? They are swimming in orbiters and at the height of their social power (based on looks). They aren't thinking of locking down a provider yet.

Unless OP words the question just right, the quick-thinking feminist will just agree and advocate for the dissolution of marriage.

OP
College kids aren't thinking about marriage, they are thinking about fucking. I suggest a better approach would be attack the institutions of free love in the 21st century:specifically, Tinder hook-up culture.
Research articles on the impact of Tinder: the dissatisfaction among women when they realize they become pump-and-dump one night fleshlights, the recent spike in stds, the disgusting/dangerous experiences they have had with strangers online.
Most importantly: ASK THEM IF THEY ARE HAPPIER SINCE THEY HAVE STARTED USING DATING APPS FOR FLEETING, IMPERSONAL AFFAIRS WITH STRANGERS (appeal to their emotions)
Good luck, user!

Thanks for the Deepak Chopra takedown. That was fucking legend. Have some badly adapted content.

That isn't backfire. It's validation that's what modern feminism is pushing. It's getting them to tell the truth.

GOOD. You know what that does? It gives women a clear choice. Buh bye committed partners in feminism.

OR

Pro-white/Natsoc promotion since we do promote marriage, women rearing kids, strong healthy families and marriage.

I'm circumcised and also a premature ejaculator. I chuckle when people claim that circumcision "desensitizes the penis" because I reach an orgasm in less than 20 seconds

Wtf is going on then with my pee pee

The debate sounds like the beginning of a loaded question. There should not be a debate centered around feminism and MRA. Both are equally cucked. MRAs are MGTOW under a different label. It's the same false dichtomic thinking that like left vs. right is a trap. Feminism shouldn't even exist. But I guarantee you that the university is cucked enough to have people who don't like feminism but believe in a "good" feminism that can be moderated.

If you're involved in any way, navigate properly and emphasize that you're neither an MRA or feminist but someone that believes both are bad. Then only focus on why feminism is terrible. Avoid being trapped into defending MRA if you're caught only exposing feminism as the jew trick that it is.