Holla Forums, at it again

The cucks and commies of Holla Forums are at it again.

This time, they are trying to get Spencer at Auburn.

Source - https:// 8ch.net/leftypol/res/1585994.html

Seriously, why do they even try?

Self-bump

This is such a pathetic thread.
kys OP.
t. Holla Forums

I'm not going to fight against TRS or the AltRight anymore. We fundamentally disagree on some issues but they're on the front lines in the culture war. We as a species have to overcome before its too late. As much as Id like to hang some of them I resign until after the coming race war. Then they will awaken or meet the rope. In the meantime I'll keep dropping redpills into the AltRight and awakening them to the kikes. This anons is how we win.

Isn't Spencer pretty open about being cool with fascism? What morons.

howcanwecreateaselffulfilledprophecy.thread

Half of what he talks about is the need for a white ethnostate, so pretty much.

i never understood it. why are they like this? just…fucking why?

they are insecure in their beliefs, because they don't believe what they do based on logic, reason, and experience. It's based off of emotions. So they have to do ridiculous things to reaffirm their beliefs, just like members of a cult.

sage for double post
really don't understand why he's hated so much here. He may not be perfect, but he has more balls than most of us. Who here has stood in a room full of lefties and advocated for WN under the constant threat of violence?
not that current year lefties are particularly threatening

Because they're equal parts subhuman degenerates and self-hating children of the bourgeoisie, all of them LARPing as the proletarians that they actually hate. They're also anti-white white people.

That sort of mental strain causes serious retardation.

remind them that stirner hated communism
guaranteed assblasting

Spencer advocates for a white ethnostate, did interviews with Bowden and has done lecture series on Julius Evola. He has some pretty "implicit" personality traits but if that isn't a fucking hint you should pay more attention.

HEIL

wew

Aren't there like twenty guys who frequent Holla Forums? They'll probably just awkwardly stand on the sides hoping they can get some hairy jewpoon.

As a leafcuck, there's not much I can do to directly support you guys, but I do try to promote our ideas on social media where appropriate

Don't you goyim have visa-free travel with us? If there's an event somewhere up north you could always volunteer to defend it.

I smell pasta

>>>/trs/

Huh

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. Holla Forums usually loves Richard Spencer and his fag-friendly, kosher nationalism.
>>>/trs/

>>>/bog/

Remember, if you want white countries for white people but don't want to oven the fags before you oven the Jews, you're a kike shill controlled opposition sodomite who's probably half black.

He's an open zionist.

Because he finds the idea distasteful. He's a """Zionist""" insofar as he'd rather send the Jews back to Israel and have absolutely nothing to do with that Semitic shithole than kill them.

Sup, /cow/boy.
Some of it is bantz, but it feels like there are some people butthurt that we're doxing antifa and want us to get back to doing their work for them.
I think Spencer is a stupid fucking faggot but you don't see /leftyfur/ doxing lukewarm communists.

No, he says he'd want a White ethnostate to have a good relationship with Israel.

You're not from around here, and it shows. Especially since you show up in force, all at the same time. That's all I'll say on the matter.

That's more or less what I thought. There's an obvious difference between internecine banter and this sort of obvious shilling, though. It's pretty tiresome, and even more so that it actually manages to half-convince people.

I doubt you even bothered to lurk at all.

Exposing jewish subversion is antifa's work?

Pathetic.

Nah

trips of truth

I knew they were at the two-digits range but holy fuck!