3 dead in fresno

Religion of peace strikes again. Kori Ali Muhammad shouted 'allahu ackbar' and killed 3 whites in a 'random act of violence.'

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BGODMAC
a
rt.com/usa/385225-downtown-fresno-shooting/
archive.is/V5XCH
archive.is/kguwL
archive.fo/rwE2O
youtube.com/channel/UCLzkM5tmCdxmJi20gRO6VXA
f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has a twitter btw. Look before they shut it down. twitter.com/BGODMAC

And he has a shitty youtube channel as well. He raps about exactly what he's going to do. He was bent on killing whitey.

Put some fucking effort into your posts faggot, also
fucking wew

Fuck off 4cuck

Religion of Peace

WE

WUZ

Next level KANG!

niggas be all about this shit. race war now!

huh, surprised it isn't a taconigger

KRANGZ

RETURN OF THE KANG

a bcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/killed-hurt-shooting-downtown-fresno-california-46870435

What's with all the nog shooting sprees lately. First thr Cleveland nog, now this. WTH

The weather's getting warmer.

And, y'know, the MSM has systematically radicalized a subsection of the population.

Not that it really matters, but I'm pretty sure his religion is "Kangz"

how many wewuz phaggots have gone postal now? i remember when it was just a meme

U GON NEED ME U GON NEED ME

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beliefs_and_theology_of_the_Nation_of_Islam

HE'S A TRUE KANG

WE
WUZ
KANGS

The race war is on every summer until further notice. And if you miss out this year, don't worry. Next year's will be even bigger.

You know, the Yakub myth says a hell of a lot about niggers.

MOTHAFUCKIN BIX NOOD NIGGA

DA SUN IS GONNA BURN YALL DEVILS TO DEATH N SHEEITT

Mirror.

Oh shit, it's the legendary steed of kangz: The Nigricorn!

ALLAU AXEBAR MUTHAFUCKA

What a fucking nigger holy shit. I live in a 50/50 nigger/white city and I'm even taken aback of how much a fucking nigger that guy is.

wew lad

FUCKING HELL OP

Dyer said research into Muhammad led police to his Facebook page, where messages he posted indicated that he “does not like white people” and has expressed “anti-government sentiments.” The victims were all white males, Dyer said, although police have not released names. Police said Muhammad has some criminal history of terrorist threats, but they do not know if he is on any terrorist watchlist. However, they said it was "still too early" to say if the shooting was an act of terrorism.

Muhammad first opened fire on a passenger inside a PG&E truck, as the driver sped away to the Fresno Police Department's headquarters and alerted the police, police said. The passenger later died from his injuries.

The downtown Fresno County Superior Courthouse has been placed on lockdown due to the shooting.

The shootings were described as “random” and “unprovoked” by police, who see no connection between the victims and Muhammad. “There is every reason to believe he acted alone,” Dyer said. The victims were all within a block of each other in downtown Fresno.

rt.com/usa/385225-downtown-fresno-shooting/
archive.is/V5XCH

nigger filmed the video with a selfie stick. never seen that before.

They can't shut down what you archive.
archive.is/kguwL

I grabbed his videos in case they get deleted

also, his album on Amazon
archive.fo/rwE2O

What's with him and Harris Faulkner?

At least it wasn't terrorism. :^)

The man was an artist

bix nood muhfuggah

allahu kill whitey, bitch

youtube.com/channel/UCLzkM5tmCdxmJi20gRO6VXA

Other youtube channel

This nigga is WOKE AS FUCK.

You grafted white devils can't handle da truth

One of the men killed-
f acebook.com/zack.randalls

Police sketch of suspected killer

When will they finally arrest the madman?

Media blackout in 3-2-1…

Meme magic wins again, fug :D

This checks out. It was genuinely done by a nigger.

Also – Am I the only one who thinks this looks like a nigger heard about what Holla Forums is and tried to make his own?

WTF? I love Yakub now.

Badly underrated observation.

Is this guy what a nigger shaman looks like?

It's funny how I meant to post this pic and not that one.

was getting caught part of your plan?

Reported for ban evasion, faggot.

Make sure to suck kampfy's dick while you're at it.

Global report for helping the mods.

Nation of Islam is 100+ years old, founded by a (((man))) the FBI couldn't do a background on, whose pictures look rather Jewish.

We should make some disinfographics to go with their disinfographics to encourage them to stare at the sun for at least 15 minutes or more a day at 12pm to activate their GAWD LIKE POWERS OF THE CHILDRENS OF THE SUN.

we need to teach them that as Black Muslims, their worst enemy is the jew

That'll never happen, they're completely surrounded by anti-white rhetoric and once you have nigs hooked they'll never leave the farm.

Any white people fucking stupid enough to live there have it coming. Fuck them. Fuck, living in fucking los angeles makes more sense for a white person than fresno.

No.