Reversal of Psychopathy in White Women

I know psychopaths have always existed but this entitled attitude towards treated your own children like garbage [particularly boys] is a modern phenomenon all by itself.

What are your proposed solutions for this issue? Evidently it the return of the patriarch is the ultimate solution but what can we do in our daily lives [aside from keeping our own women in line] in order to improve this walking catastrophe.

should've I filmed her in order to shame her behavior? Or simply confronted her?

also, share your stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ciaraioch/status/853633729901862912
reddit.com/r/Nicegirls/
archive.fo/Gn34N
archive.fo/p49Pu
archive.fo/nhO6L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My mother is wonderfully redpilled and raised me right so I wouldn't know this from experience, but I imagine these kids already resent their mothers. We need to influence the children through vidya, let's plays and youtubers and redpill them ourselves.

I used to be treated like shit by my grandmothers and mother. Grew up pretty normal except i fear to date girls because i don't want to get in a relationship with mentally unstable slut. So eventually i gave up on making a family.

Yeah, maybe you right, maybe the character of a mother can affect the character of a man.

There is really nothing that can be done about it willfully. There are so many structural reasons surrounding the way people treat their children, that tackling them all at once is practically impossible.
If that woman is intentionally causing psychological harm upon her own offspring, all the worse off for her and him.

The character of the mother definitely affects the character of the man, particularly what he looks for in a wife and how he sees women in general.

All I know is in the last couple of days, women have been freaking the fuck out about anime. Some popular feminist from Ireland did a poll asking men if they prefer "anime schoolgirls" or "real living women" and anime won.
Like an idiot she doubled down and I've been seeing memes about her for the past two days. It's been fucking hilarious.

man. I never felt like that was an option [then again, my mother didn't treat me like shit]. I just kept searching until i determined slavic women [and since then only dated slavs seriously] are the best option to replace these entitled american whites.

Racemixing with slavs is still racemixing.

again, what's your proposed option if you believe slavs are not white?

They sure as fuck have show to hold down tradition better than any western country so far [at least their women anyways].

shown the ability to hold down*

Womens greatest value is pussy, her power stemming off betas who will defend her and spoil her in an effort to reach that pussy. If the ones who "empower" her start attracting standards off pure, unspoiled anime girls in some cases would rather resort to waifusim instead of the endless pussy chase for a useless whore in comparison they loose all their bestowed status of today and would have to go back to pleasing men for the same attention. They canno't understand someone would deny the pussy, or question their whore mannerism, the betas who do so are our greateat allies and no doubt the alphas of the betas, we are their leaders and we must work in conjuction so they empower us strong men through law of the masses and we secure them a future where a sexy, submissive and pure 3DPD is possible.

The communist bloc shielded them from the poison of western liberal thought. I don't think that they hold their traditions better than western Europeans, but because they have been exposed to less brainwashing.

Best shit was she had a few of those guys, and some of the "weebs" she went after ended up being bodybuilders. Totally destroyed the narrative, and the numales got mocked all night long. It's died down a bit but it's still going on.

This isn't new at all, what have you been smoking? Both my grandfathers and one of my grandmothers were treated like garbage by their parents. Beating your kids and kicking them out of the house at 14 was pretty normal back then. If anything I'd say the pendulum has swung to far to the other side now, and today's kids get treated like royalty who literally can do no wrong.

Im a complete chad and a whores wet dream and i bought a bodypillow and speak about waifus because it gives me that sociopathic pleasure of seeing distaste in all those whores faces that a simple "fuck off whore" wouldn't do anymore. Ive never even watched anime (except with my basketball friend, whos even more jacked than me) but it gets me off knowing that on the inside they realize they've ammased a hoarde of men they want nothing to do with licking her ass endlessly while the chad she desires is no different from the so called betas who only differ in the way they conduct things, aka second hand begging instead of reflecting dominance, but reject her advances because at the end of the day a leader is noone without loyal men and we both strive for a pure honest wife.
You don't even need artificial wombs, waifus will do the job lads, i've hung out with all those so called "weird" anime kids after basketball practice because of my friend and they are prime for redpilling, it seems to me that anime seems to incooperate a lot of good values like commadreship, loyality, and especially strenght and masculinity.

Silly 3D piggu
I never even watched one single anime or read any manga honestly it all seemed too degenerate but ive softened and understand it more symbolically. Well there was that school where girls WERE anthropogenic firearms. Aw fuck adorable. As a /k/ommando i was then hooked. And you fuckin lot didnt help. Now after owning a small construction company and having a bad accident(fucking sheboon hit me with a truck while i was on bicycle) I am recovering at my mothers house (father died); so i guess im NEET temporarily.
My mother is great but is…. Irrational sometimes(standard female amirite)
As much as women can negatively effect boys I still think fathers effect more im not even sure why. Mothers often do much more.
Rather than dwell on the neg aspects lets push traditional good females.
I met one on a hook up app i had on purely to troll. She dropped some natsoc in jokes and i was overwhelmed. They are out there guys. She had just installed the thing herself and accused me of being a jew - ha, cute af. Anyway my point of that was i slipped up when we chatted about DOTR and made some reference to her taking out Zog forces with a H&Kmp9 - she scoffed and said "im no GI jane ill be at the compound corralling the little ones into the shelter safe room"
Guys it was like a gut punch. Of course she would be; so twisted in gender roles had i become that i didnt see my shamefully jewywood brainwashing.
I apologized.
Modern female can "get it" often quicker than some men. Sorry for the faggy blogpost. Ill oven myself now.

I sometimes lurk on the Berserk subreddit, for whatever reason that show seems to attract a lot of bodybuilder/mma types. Pretty interesting.

Both at the same time. Upload it to youtube so that you can let social shaming do it's work too.

(heil'd)
Maybe because Berserk is the only remaining mango that upholds the masculine ideal?

Dude, it really REALLY isn't. Abusive, self-absorbed piece of shit mothers have always existed. Learn some actual history, do some actual reading instead of looking at the past with rose-colored glasses.

Any links?

Yup, i'm telling you, those who LARPe'd in your gymnasium hall pretending to be naruto or some shit would've been a fine, loyal, passionate, lively knights some couple hundred years ago. Life looses its fun when we all pretend its serious business all the time, chads already incooperate a lot of these ideas especially with all those so called "cheesy" speeches and mannerisms so its no surprise those """" weird """" anime kids are a lot like us. Never had better friends and they're always open minded, i'm telling you lads prime for redpilling, who saved those beaten and shamed men when no one else, not even the state would? We have to, and then we can commence the biggest Fascist LARP the world has seen.

Hello fellow Chadwick.
Although i dont condone niggerball (unless you are infact a groid)
You are right about those "weird" anime kids; it seems many are right on the edge of far left or far right they just need the push. I heard there are some subtle redpilled animes out there but im new. Its some spacey thing i think.

I am well aware that awful parenting has existed since forever. My issue is that women used to suffer a level of shame for their terrible behavior in the past - now they do not.

Her twitter is @Ciaraioch

:: stands up dramatically raising a hand and in a thunderous voice::
AGREED! Good sir. Let us Shepard these goodly but oft forgotten men.

Yes bro. I actually started the basketball club with my friend from the core anime club as a way to get active and shoot the shit in a hall of our instead of a cramped shitty I.T toom back in highschool, haven't played it since then BUT it was a great push for all the kids there that neered it, i can't stress this enough. /blog

Attack of the titan was a good one, European architechture and aesthetic, emphasis on strenght, a common goal to unite for, although i haven't watched it it began some really deep talks on European history as a whole.

Nice 88s
Other good active places that are prime are imo: airsoft mas games. MMA in general.
Watch for kids with the weird sense of humor there is a huge crop of gen z kids that are prime for repilling. They casually joke about piles of dead jews "just laying around" in memes etc. Pre-redpilling i would have been shaking with 6gorillion anger. (Fuck i was horrid. Least i got better.)

You're right there, modern materialist culture has made everyone much more shallow and disconnected from their fellow man. In ye olden days it could be understandable to be rough since they faced more hardship, but not today.

+1. Insanity of the mother is the other way faggots are made.

Beatings.

Classic MTGOW story

Spotted the roastie

Sorry for checking my own dubs, but Russia legalized this for a reason.

Checking all of these

Checked.

Im a married man with 3 kids because im not terrified of women

You however are a kike who wants to prevent white families from forming

Time for you to go back dumbass.

Impressive. Very nice.

Woman spotted.

You have no idea how many oldfags with families are Holla Forumsacks.

Shhhhhhad upp. You.
When i was born Nixon was potus

heh, same here

That is true but this is classical woman psychology, a man, especially a father, would double down without the need to "prove" himself to us, we already assume everyone is a white male on the internet until proven otherwise. This is obviously a woman, if the "MGTOW" wasnt balant enough long after they're relevant.

You should have just popped the bitch in the back of the head and walked away.

AND NO FUCKS WERE GIVEN.png

This. A real man doesn't care about what others think of him. The social status only matters to a woman.

haha epic xD

MACHETES ARE ALSO ONE HELL OF A DRUG, IF NEED BE, FAM -

It's OK user, we got your message, you can stop LARPing now.

MFW these jews don't even bother to stop filling out the goddamned email address.

JIDF, KILL YOURSELVES!

Listen to yourself, this is not employing logic, this is a sublimated existential fear about what is happening and being paralyzed with fear at the idea that all of these types of women must be cast aside.

No, you can't fix that type of behavioral pathology and only somebody suffering another form of mental pathology would even for a second believe they were capable of doing so. This is of course a problem endemic to both the codependent and the narcissist.

No, any woman expressing these tendencies is a deadweight loss to society, it's time to start facing reality and stop being a pussy. Being a man has historically been about making difficult decisions and overcoming adversity. In this case it's realizing that and entire swath of the female population needs to be sequestered to spinsterdom and prevented from breeding at all costs.

That has never "fixed" anybody, and if you think it's worthwhile to pair up with and breed with a woman of genetic stock that needs to be beaten into submission, you need to think about the kind of dysgenic trash you're bringing into this world.

Beating somebody is a superficial, stop-gap solution, on a genetic level it does not resolve the fundamental problems that cause the behavior that one might feel necessitates beating.

You're right, that was faggy

Beatings to prove yourself how fucking strong you are by hitting women and children are pathetic.
Beatings to teach someone not to get full of him/herself are good. One has to know when they are not necessary, though.

if she were a psychopath, the only solution would be to kill her or contain her without human contact for the rest of her life

you can't fix a psychopath short of fucking with their brains in ways we can't do yet

BTFO

LMFAO
POST MORE LAD!

soon…

…user, soon and It'll be gg no re for wimmin. The mental model to simulate women is simple and pretty much ready to go. Only 10 years of further development of micro hydraulic motors and vagina heated android waifus will be ready.

Video related is women trying to make men angry. Fact is, we don't care.

Most of it is anti-white and pro-abortion shit, but she's been taking some serious bait from the powerpuff guy since yesterday. Isn't he a Holla Forumslack?

(checked)

I'm not so lucky. Bad moms club.

My sides.

their fault.

Some other chick tweeted that comic about the guy building the robot waifu, and the real lady screeching about it. Triggers were had.

I was about to post it but didn't find it. Care to dump it for me? Have a pair for your effort.

Gtfo fag.

What thread do you think you are in?

Here's the original tweet of the disgusting 3d piggu saga and women getting BTFO on Twitter once again. So funny.

She had three cucks defending her too, and these bodybuilders blew them the fuck out by posting with their dakis. It was incredible.

american culture detected.

You guys are all faggots.

Lads here in Slavland cowtits are the norm.

in San Francisco having a dick up your ass is the norm. Doesn't make it any less gay.

Slav here. Can confirm.

It ain't a woman unless it wobbles like a cow.

i kekked at awakened schizo

Absolute garbage.

Brah u serious? Enjoy feeding your kids jewish formulas.

The endgame of the chans is solving the gf question by using esoteric hitlerism to make 2d girls real

Fuck off Nyberg

rate.

AND SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING ROBWAIFU COMINC ALREADY
lazy fucks.

Completely wrong.
It is not racemixing at all, it is bestiality.

If it's underdeveloped, it's not a woman. That said, there are of-age women with very small tits or nearly flat chests. If there weren't, I'd just write off 3D entirely because tits are fucking disgusting.

Exactly you homo.

Whole bunch of speeeeling erre'rs in there anun, why didndu profred?

well at least you like pussy, i guess

t. Moische Levenstein

This, get the fuck away from our women.

An underdeveloped female is just a girl, not a man. I wonder why you'd so quickly jump to thinking about men. A mystery for the ages.

Just the vibe I'm getting from you.

Because of flat chests, that aren't even present on men because pecs are as bad as tits? I'm pretty sure it's actually because you're the fag here.

Don't mix up pecs with gyno idiot.

I just said they are as bad as tits for a flat chest, they aren't fucking flat. No gyno, pecs are still not fucking flat.

If you're fat sure.

The less fat you are, the more pronounced the pec-waist ratio is likely to be. BF% doesn't matter for what I'm talking about.

Slavposting aka drunkposting

9/10
How are your kids going to learn?

What the fuck made you think that was HER child?

You are fucking delusional mate

are you implying shes a cuckqueen?

Should have put a new baby in her and ordered her to do better, next time.

Joking aside, OP, you should have recorded it. Confronting her will just get her to take it out on the kid. Also, get her license and inform the cops of a potential child abuse situation. Then put a new baby in her and order her to do better, next time.

Nice. I can smell the burning meat-curtains from here.

Shit, now THERE'S a rude awakening. And "Lunar Archivist" didn't even go completely full-autist /monster/ on her ass, like he could have.

Name one type of female better than a white one.

Here are your choices:
Negress.
Gook insect.
Poo in the loo.
Arab monster under a rag.

Time's up.
If you are actually white, and not just another KIKE or shitskin, it makes no sense to whine like a cunt about the only choice there really is. Unless you want to suck the meaty hang-clit of a vile-smelling negress that will pollute your bloodline for eternity, stop complaining and do something about it.

You're a faggot lol

screencap the tweets please?

Read the thread bud.

That's a dude, user, and I sincerely hope you haven't beaten off to it.

9/10 - Would pound that through the bed and into the floor, even if her face ends up looking like a shaved sharpei's ass.

nah

I've un-given up, but same story.

too bad about them redhead genes

doesn't show lower body, and plenty of white girls have shoulders like that. In this case presumably some form of british

There's no solution OP.

that's either a man or underageb&
either way you're one sick fuck

No, I'm implying that the kid might have driven off with one of his parents' cars while they were away

That's the worst thing you can do user. Being raised by sick abusive fucks is always better than being raised by the state.
Kill yourself commie.

you forgot slavs and potato niggers

not sure tbh, 7 maybe?

checked, the only kind of 'curvy' girl worth having. Dutch?

This user gets it
In one scenario you develop a sense of individuality; in the other, you're just an empty shell that just stands on its own and breathes

Worse than that, you are an empty vessel for the vassals of the state to impart their state-approved ideals onto.
If you maintain any sense of individuality you get exposed to kike-psychiatry and drugged into quietude.

(checked)
I had a good mother in many ways, but she was far too ambitious and neglected me for her own career. Used to ground me for not knowing things that she (or my dad) should have taught me and never did.

My index finger is longer than my ring finger. Wonder what that means. Lol.

they weren't nordic proportioned or colored :^)

reported

Post selfie of yourself in modest clothing or get the fuck out

Those nails are fucking disgusting. Kill yourself.

i can feel myself slowly becoming more of a trap everyday, i'm scared Holla Forums

nigger you need to clip that shit your nails have gone too far.

girls with the shortest possible nails with some kind of nice color polish on them are best

Trips confirm is worst

Bright colored nailpolish in any color but red makes a woman look childish. Red nailpolish makes a woman look like a whore. Long nails make a woman look like a useless nigress at the DMV.

Glossy clear coat is acceptable.

trips don't like fam

nice digits, but nail polish is degenerate like makeup, unless there is some special occasion or reason

I think pastel colors are fine. A pale shade of green or blue or reddish purple are good in my book. I also prefer dark hair and green eyes, but I know most faggots on here want blonde instead.

Side note, strapless dresses look like fucking shit, stilletos or any other unreasonably high heels are retarded, and I hate seeing bright red clown lipstick on a girl. I prefer they wear no lipstick at all actually but the worst possible fashion for me to look at is a girl dressed in a red strapless dress in super high heels and the reddest lipstick possible. That shit is cancer.

they don't need to be wearing that shit 24/7, that'd be like wearing makeup constantly.

i disagree, nail polish doesn't hide anything like make up, it's basically just an accessory like jewelry. it's silly, but not degenerate.

If someone falls to feminism there really is no cure. Just avoid them and for fucks sake don't have kids with them.

Why?

Yes, they are real. They're also stupid hard.

Women compliment my nails all the time. I guess men were too nice to say they're grossed out my nails.

Thanks for letting me know!

Fancy nails is a statement. And that statement is
>I don't cook or clean.
Ergo, fancy nails are degenerate.

America was once a Christian nation
This is what happens when you walk away from god

Nails can say a lot about character of a woman. At least that they don't work around the house or prepare meals. At best that they care about every bit of their body more than about soul.

Check yourself Mr. Dubs, dubs checking trips confirms for further true facts

The longest you should keep them is maybe the width of a pencil. I'm not sure who really created the meme of really long nails looking good, but I'm pretty sure it's a bunch of women essentially patting each others' backs and telling each other they do look good, without ever asking guys, so its a fiction that feeds on itself. Really long nails just seem super impractical to me aside from looking off-putting so I'm not sure why someone would want them.

That said you don't need to pare them down to nothing, just keep them short-ish.

Forgot pics.

In America only 18% of women comitged abortion, and only 18% of women identify as feminist.
And the rates for white women in particular are lower.

Negativity shills and ZOG controlled MGTOW will try to tell you its 99%.

Here

Dropped.

Like a basement dwelling other kin can be picky

Now this is a woman, boys.

some people are just scum

the tits are obviously expansion shooped

your hands aren't either, but definitely not nails.
I wouldn't have been to nice, they're nasty and nigger-tier, now show us your feminine penis

ruins it for me, thrall material only

Comfy thread family, we /malespace/ now. We didn't bond like this since early 2016.

Oh yeah. no homo

It's the effects of the K-12 Prussian public education. It infantilizes people, breaks down their connection to their family, and makes them peck at each other as a form of self policing. I've noticed people are getting worse. Parents openly laughing about torturing their kids mentally. That "Daddy Of Five" guy is somewhat common tbh.

Mass grooming of the populace to be hateful towards each other makes them into better collectivist serfs. Solzhenitsyn wrote about how the Russians were brought up to be dumb and hateful to each other. They would giggle as someone froze to death. Meanwhile the Jews looked out for each other in the gulags, and survived much more often. Reminds me of how the public schools tell you you have a rival neighbor town you're supposed to hate.

In the embedded documentary Charlotte Iserbyt, head of Dept. of Education under Reagans first administration, says American public school is brainwashing people with Chinese Maoist style ways of thinking. Collectivist propaganda being dished out en mass to turn America, China, and Russia into one pool of serfs. Constant group shaming breaks down individual will. Things like the anti-drug presentations are really there to plant the idea of casual drug use in your mind. Making you into a low class wage slave. The more I think about it, the more the post WW2 generations behave a lot like the maoist and commie peasants i see on the history documentaries. It's the only thing that really explains the psychopathy aimed at the family that you speak of. It must be engineered.

We all know what needs to be done. Let's move to the next step and actually build a curriculum. A well-rounded one too; instead of focusing only on the bitter facts of the world, teaching the young how to become a learned, self-sufficient adult.

ta-da. solved. unless you include women opting out of the fucking gene pool because low selfesteem

also, there's a popular subreddit for bad parent stories. it's a fucking goldmine

Well that must be a recent phenomena because the only kids I knew in schools who's parents pushed them even slightly mentally were Asian.

You sound like a sensitive yuppy faggot OP. Maybe you should go outside more.

Kek, the butthurt is strong
twitter.com/Ciaraioch/status/853633729901862912

We need an alternative but legal platform to marriage to solve this horrific problem, something that does not involve contracts but instead the trust of individual partners.

The communists have taken over the family court system as well as most of the judicial system today: you get married and you signed a legal contract for communist bureaucracies to completely fuck you and your children over if your marriage partnership doesn't last.

The only reason divorced mothers (likely the woman described in the OP) want the kids typically has nothing to do about love: everything to do about child support money… 'compensation' from the former husband. The minute you sign the contract, you agreed to this and are then legally held responsible.

We need to stop thinking marriage as the only solution. We need to start playing on a more fair platform and cut out the communist bureaucracy.

Now the problem is this: what woman doesn't want to get married? Are there any decent woman willing to live with their partners and care for one another, and have a family, without all the legal bullshit contracts and hassle? Not many, I can assure you.

PS: I know this, because I've been through it. I've seen it first hand.

didn't know any jews I take it

Can't say that I did

STOP POSTING DEGENERATE PIC/VIDS
REPORT & HIDE & SAGE
rate
only 7/10
because chubby

I'm laughing my fucking ass off holy shit.

for posterity.

My dad was a push over who was never around my mom was slightly abusive and ended up being gay and some how I ended up becoming massively redpilled over time by the degeneracy that whent on in my family

sorry to hear that user. At least you're lucky to have chosen the right side - no pun intended.

If you wanted a high rating you'd post a fully clothed tradwife tending to her man.

It's the life I was dealt with the way I saw it it was up to me to make a change and that's were it began

ghoul???

As big of a cuck as Stickman turned out to be, he had some great aesthetics.

Thistbh

Basically perfect tbh… everyone I'm sure would call this average… and it became average through an evolutionary process of repeatedly being the most preferable.

Never take advice about relationships from women seriously.

here have some hugs and OC.

Have we meme'd too far?

Checked… you should definitely send this to her.

lmao

checked, the guy should have stopped after the first 3 though

Checked. That guy went from doing it right to beta in a short period of time. His first mistake was those walls of text.

accept pictures related and give them a new home in your wimmins folder.

I don't like chubby ones myself, but well, everyone has different tastes within the tolerance of what amounts a breeding ready white girl

(heil)

Yeah, bitches crave drama. Just replying "k" is enough to destroy them.

I have no words.

Faggot, why did you blot out the names? I'd want to, metaphorically, crucify that woman. How can one's mind be so split without being bipolar? (unless one assumes all women are, on some level, bipolar).

This is fake, right? I'm just skeptical because the female character here reads like bizarro world tumblr """"true"""" stories of how "I was walking with my trans Muslim friend when a blonde haired man drove up beside us, rolled down the window and screamed 'GO BACK TO AFGHANPAKIRANISTAN, FILTHY ISLAM GIRL', before speeding off in his Nazimobile!"

If real, the guy was doing fine here until he blogged like a bitch in cap four. Should've just gone "lol k" or not responded after her last message in pic three.

Women do that shit all the time

What if I know a Jewish girl who really like Attack of the titan? She's degenerate but cool.

I've just never seen anything like THAT before outside of online pics. I've dated before, I've had female friends… never seen something so odd. I assume she has some serious disorder or something if real.

You've never had a woman be a cunt to you who was capable of hiding it temporarily?

I certainly have but I've never had one have a text (or even a verbal one) autism tantrum like that on me.

Centipedes? In my vagina?
reddit.com/r/Nicegirls/

anyone wanna fill the other side? i've spent more time on this than i should've

You're not alone sir. Stop being an eeyore and tell that fucking bitch off. They'll fall into line trust me.

It's already filled, and correct.

autism tantrum? Someone show this guy the male shaming tactics image.

(checked)
good idea, but it implies you gotta go to war against other whites if you have good parents

Sounds like my family user… we yell. We don't hit or throw things but if you're acting like a faggot we will let you know.

fucking degenerate

They do, actually. It's strange to watch, but once they have a man (even their own son) tell them what to do in a stern voice, they do it.

I see no problem with this as long as they're not disgusting fake vegas hooker nails or something.

Typically women who aren't afraid to work with their hands tend to wear it less, but that doesn't mean wearing it at all is bad. Most women who are active and aren't lazy tend to dislike how badly it chips when they're doing stuff so they don't do anything with them as often.

Stop with the autistic black and white reasoning guys, there is an ideal balance.

My mother left my biological father because he pushed her down while she was pregnant.
Another man, who is my father adopted me as his own after marrying my mother.

Then my mother, because she was insecure about feeling like he loved her enough, cheated on him (still dont know if he knows it happened or not) and then divorced him when i was 6 3 months after my grandmother who was like a second mother to me died.

Then moved me 20 miles away and became a massive alcoholic whilsy i only saw my dad on the weekends.

Then at 9 i chose to live with him and at 10 my mother, through the courts, got custody of me and brought me 2k miles away across the USA from california to Ohio.

Then proceeded to rarely be home due to her working, she constantly signed me up for aocial things while i was adjusting and because she thought it would help.

Then she thought constantly nagging me and berating me for not knowing how to clean things or do tlother household things when nobody had taught me (my dad kept his place a mess, not anywhere to where it was a problem but to the point it needed to be cleaned.)

It culminated with me after years of suppressing my anger and creating an imaginary friend that id had since 6 that was just all my anger so i could be the good son that was walked all over ( meg from family guy essentially.) Finally snapping and bringing a knife to school with intent to harm but at the last second o instead asked to be sent to a psych ward so i could get help.

We have since come to twrms with what happened but even now after i have forgiven her she still has her insecurities and alcoholic tendencies.

Only reason i posted this is because she did three good things for me.

1. Took me to ohio away from the mostly sweden tier cucks in cali (i lived 45 min from san fran)

2. Introduced me to the bible.

3. Redpilled me on women due to her being so unbelievably selfish and still not understanding what she did wrong. I was able to forgive her due to her past, the fact that she genuinely tried to be a good mom 99 percent of the time and the fact that she acknowledged she fucked up by leaving my Dad.

Women are to be steered like a ship, not given over to the whims of the cultural ocean that will direct them into decadence.

Btw i used a knife because i intended to charge at a school police gaurd so he would shoot me since i was too pussy to committ suicide

No, that called 'situational lesbianism' and it's usually weight-induced.

Unless your mother is that landwhale narcissist I had the police investigate for extortion because she threatened to tell the police I raped her if I didn't lend her money… in that case, she's just evil.

I like this. With the advent of VR this possibility seems even more feasible. Similar to the schooling in Ready Player One(even though most the book is bluepilled trash).

here we have exhibit a, the D&C shill

Women can only be fixed by returning them to their rightful place as property and removing (((nefarious influences))) on women that propagandize them into believing that they should want to act and be like men

my hips are as wide as my shoulders so I can never get that beautiful V taper

Why was I born just to suffer

This?

I'm guessing this.

He's the guy that outjewed the CBC over their biased Gamergate coverage by going to the commission rather than the (((ombudsman))).

Except there's nothing of value to ruin slavic homogeneity with european genes. Neither to ruin european with slavic. In position where we need to repopulate whites - slavs are the depressed man's option, just like nips are for weeaboos. Its the same as saying to mix with non-semitic muslims, who have white skin in some countries like in Chechnya or Georgia.
Its still fucking racemixing. Slavs are white, but they aren't europeans. Slavs are r1a haplogroup, r1b are europeans. Both are unique, but one got hit hard by mongol rapes in the past.

and you believe that?

My mother looks like Betti Page and has a genius IQ. Sure is lonely out there anons.

So do you also think that R1b shouldn't mix with I1?

Ugh, look at how oppressed they are, they need diversity

l1 soon won't even exist.

You also become a fucktoy for every social worker, cop or judge that has a taste for pizza.

l1 dominate here (~25% R1b). I almost never see any other Nords, I worry I'll have to settle for a R1b dominate partner myself.

user, you have to let your girl be girly. Glitter, braids, nail polish, let her have fun.

Now girly != slutty…

Ive met the guy.

Yeah in this case i do. Plus for all her faults there is one thing ive admired about my mother is that she has never lied to me or anyone for that matter. She may make terrible decisions but she is honest

Low effort bait retard, dont even make me school you on haplogroups.

This is the woman who never even told me that santa existed and let others tell me and then when i heard he didnt exist she straight up said that no he isnt real. When i asked about the easter bunny she said no about that as well.

The solution to your problem has already begun.

If my girl doesn't like running posthole diggers then she better start throwing some sons my way

even without that, I don't believe you. I've never met a woman who doesn't lie at least some.

I had a woman teacher tell a class of us little kids that there was no santa. She was a nun. I'll let you work that out for yourself.

Thats fair but honestly i think part of her honesty comes from her faith but also from some deepseated childhood trauma or something

I could be wrong, but wouldn't there have been a time when a girl could be girly without dying herself with colors? Personally I don't mind it on young girls, i.e. children, but an adult with such things either looks childish, whorish, or both. What I envision would be modest clothes, nails as my own (without any white on the end of the nails, i.e. nicely trimmed. Taken care of so that they gently glisten with their natural color, i.e. whatever is between transparent and opaque), hair left naturally (of course, removing knots even if the hair is curly), and, if we're talking a young girl, hand crafted dolls to play with (maybe even a giant handmade doll house. Built during quality time with me and her, or, as a present from me [or me and her brother] in which her and I would only have to paint it).
tl;dr girly need not be girly in the modern characterizations of girly.

Point taken.

Dude, you don't see it, do you?

Women are terrified. Even the feminists - especially the feminists. Most of them really genuinely don't have any faith in themselves whatsoever - its why many become feminists: They don't trust themselves to raise children, and feminism gives them an out.

But now its starting to look like men are getting kinda tired of their shit - they're just using them whores they don't have to pay for (directly, at least). Its making the whores miserable - they hate it. The pussy market has been flooded, and all their stocks are now largely fucking worthless - and they know it, and it terrifies many of them in a deep way. Toss in the whole threat of imminent AI/robotics, along with advances in genetic engineering and external births (a man can now, in theory, carry and give birth to a baby - soon enough a machine will be able to do it), and its rather obvious why cunts are flipping their shit.

They're not far from becoming obsolete in the context of men's needs, they've gone full batshit and yet still not managed to take power in any meaningful sense, and, to top it all off, they have no genuine faith in their own ability to run things even if they were in power.
I think many women just kinda thought things would work out in their favor, and just like a slut who sees less and less interest from the studs of the carousel as she ages, these broads are seeing the way the tides moving and they're getting fucking nervous. I mean, Christ - there's simply no way a real woman could compete with a companion AI in a robotic body thats made to look like an animu girl via augmented reality. Those meat cunts better get their shit together, and a few of them are starting to realize it, leading to subsequent triggering and delicious salt.

Oh but user, I've been laughing for weeks now.

express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police

What's funny is, they can compete, quite well actually. Should a woman keep her legs closed (passive act) [since people do all weird sexual shit these days, beyond legs closed lets say just not being permiscuous/sexual at all with people who are not her husband], learn basic cooking/cleaning (things any man through university, and, these days, childhood, knows), keep herself decently clean/good looking (aka passive act of not being a glutton in the first place so that you don't have to actively resist the temptation due to the initial high of gorging yourself), most every man (at minimum here, given the proper genetics of course) would want her. Actually, any man who doesn't just want to have continually sex with arbitrary women would want her (or, at minimum, be content to settle down with her).

You still have a couple.
Shit even popular shounen like Shokugeki no Soma and Boku no Hero have some pretty alright MCs that are manly from a more 'boyish' perspective (atleast from Deku's start as a nerd/loser). Souma in particular is pretty fucking alpha and has already largely won his series' bitch.

Jesus Christ.

Yes, but that's the thing - imagine a machine that can do all those things just as well as her, or better. Coupled with AI, an actual woman would have a very hard time competing - men don't need physical emotional attachment in the same way women do, so while men could handle that paradigm quite easily, women could not (ie sexbots for broads wont cut it until AI is basically human-tier).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily saying its a good thing, but I think it is quite realistic to suggest that humanity will be able to produce an artificial partner that fulfills male mating needs long before an equivalent for women will be available.

True, but, I bet you that if a woman acted as those AI did, men would chose the real woman instead. It's merely that women rebel as opposed to looking at the things they should do to correct things (which are told to them mind you and are the simple things I've stated above). It is truly a shame that romanticism and perfect archetypes of love are the inventions of man, for one notes that in the majority of female literature love is no more than some primal indulgence of lustful acts as opposed to some noble acts of an eternal union.

You image is already complete, user. The parents are not present because they are busy being degenerates.

(checked)

She has the potential of becoming a lulz cow. I see shes triggered by 2Ds.

Your american. You're already a mutt and slav nations aren't in danger of genocide.

I think whats going to happen is 3Ds will start to behave like 2Ds because they get triggered by being ignored by the hordes of beta males.

I guess this is what Trump meme'd by make anime real.

It was foretold by the Autiste.

Report her ass

I can said the same about jail, punishment, self defense, etc.

Thats happen in the real world and its called jail, maybe you cant fix her, but at least the kids will be safe and we are talking about extremes here (check OP post please, you are derailing the thread), we arent talking about killing your wife because she doesnt want to have sex with you.

(checked)

Difference being that back then a 14 year could work for a decent wage, child labour laws really fucked us over, destroying a method for advancing through life under the false guise of "protecting" children, as if we treat our children the same way chinks do.

Sounds just a little bit like hypocrisy here, mixed with a hint of projection.

Polyunsaturated fats are poison and cause aggression in mice. Perhaps she's become ill by the modern diet and rarely gets enough sugar.

"Weird" is the sjw's new favorite term to shame anyone who likes what they don't like.

you think 'weird' is new?

HAHAHAHAHA

The way it's being used for everything from strip clubs to nationalism, yeah.

Fug whats the world going to come to when our shitposting keeps getting manifested into reality?

That and giving birth to children after being fucked is the only reason women exist and we're not an asexually reproductive species.

Kek the fact that robots trigger them so hard is funny.

This sort of shitposting really amuses me. I'm sure Kek is amused as well. Body builders with waifu pillows are a whole new dimension of shitposting.

Holla Forums university when?

The one thing I love about people in general is how they will rather accommodate their entire world view to the point of contradicting reality itself just to protect their already battered ego.

When animals are stressed out, they often destroy their offspring

It may just be a ducked up stress reaction, or it may be to cut off ties so that the mother can escape the stressful situation and reproduce somewhere else later

Unfortunately, kikes and their kike media have really fucked modern women's shit up, so they don't understand what is happening to them and just keep having kids and abusing them

Man is the ascendant beast, remember folks

U FUCKEN NECKBEARD VIRGINS
Mad bitches are so predictable.

>They do not give you their opinion or drink
Oh nooo, that sucks

There's no fucking way an old hooker would say any of that shit.

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what will we ever do?
fucking kek man

No it isn't. People have been treating their kids like shit since the dawn of time. Here comes a generational history of family abuse by user:
My great-great-grandmother would verbally abuse, beat and generally not-love a certain portion of her kids and grandkids because their fucking scalp wasn't shaped like hers. That was in 1930s
My great grandmother would beat her kids with anything that came in handy, including a boot and some farming equipment, wherever the kids did some minuscule shit, like accidentally fall in a ditch and get their shoes wet. That was after WWII
My grandfather basically drove both of my uncles out of the house by beating them and yelling them for no reason and blaming them for taking shit that he lost himself and shit like that. He has really mellowed out over the years, though, and I love him very much now
My grandmother never loved my mother and treated her like crap (mostly acting towards her like the woman in OP's post) for all her life, even though my mother left her job at the city and came back home to help her parents with the farm. This was from 1960s onwards.
There were kids in my school who showed up with bruises and shit, because their dads were alcoholics and got tad bit aggressive once drunk.
Both mothers and fathers abuse their children. It has more to do with the fact that they are shitty people who have to let out some anger (where I live everyone was extremely poor, I'd reckon that was the reason) and the kid is there to soak it all up.

You never know fam. Maybe that whore is a hardcore feminist who decided to whore her self out to fight the patriarchy. Probably grew up in the 60's or 70's.

You know, muh woymn liberation and sheeit.

They are actually wymyn-splaining to people why thesesex-dolls are "inferior?" Insanity

The best part about all of this is that soon we might actually start seeing more women who appreciate the power of a Husband and Wife.

What the fuck man, did you grow up in a kike community or something? My parents are basically dead-beat degenerates themselves, but godDAMN son, at least my mum WANTED to mother me well….

The weebs must be JoJo/Fist of the North Star/One Punch Man fans.

Not a kike community, as far as I know there is not a single kike in our village. Just 90s in Eastern European countryside- after the collapse of Soviet Union everyone was really poor and majority of people had drinking problems. To be fair, they have drinking problems to this day
Also, didn't really mention my mother in there because she did want me, and wasn't exactly abusive, but she was so hellbent on becoming the opposite of her own mother that she made different kinds of mistakes. Maybe it would be better if my dad was around, but he managed to get himself killed when I was 3, so I never really knew him.

Then what is she doing? Seriously. She's sitting around on Twitter bitching and moaning about men preferring fictional women to real women. Why? Why does she care? There's only one logical explanation: She cares, because she WANTS men to prefer her over fictional women. Behind all her feminist rhetoric, all her "muh patriarchy, muh misogyny" bullshit, she just wants a man.

Therefore, we can come to one of two conclusions: either this "we don't exist to make men happy" shit is all just some misguided tsundere hard-to-get act designed to attract men (spoiler: it doesn't work), or she's an idiot who can't make the connection that her stubborn, misandrist, completely anti-feminine attitude is wholly off-putting and completely contrary to her goals.

I can't even imagine knowing considering mine was growing up during the US civil war.

sorry to hear it, man. Your description actually made me assume you were a burger redneck.

This one is so blatantly fake. How on earth can't you tell?

I know that feel, but I will not ever be cucking by "giving up." I am just damn careful about whom I court.

I don't see why anyone cares that much. Just like what you like. It's bizarre that you're fetishizing chest size over something much more important like trust. And Race.

This is exactly the type to avoid–dumber than a box of rocks.

I doubt very seriously that him being involved with his relatives means that he accepts degenerate shit. Every one of us has degenerate relatives. We're not going to isolate ourselves completely.

You never know what you will get, mate.

Elliot Rodger's manifesto was all about how he deserved women and it was "an unforgivable crime" and an insult that they refused to give him what he deserved, and instead "gave their sex" to undeserving "slobs" who weren't intellectuals like him. It seems like a similar mindset.
She's probably lonely and furious. The only way she knows how to get what she wants is to throw a tanty, and when people point and laugh at her for acting like a child, she just doubles down.

idk fam I've had similar cases like that.

I just like to fuck with their heads now, start showing a little interest and as soon as they get disinterested fucking drop them like a bag of rocks and they do a complete 180.

It's like yanking a dog by its' collar, it's bretty gud.

(checked)
Dubs of truth. It seems a lot of these feminists grew up spoilt and having everything just handed to them, and never developed the necessary social skills, discipline, or mental/emotional fortitude to make it in the real world.

"Daring to have a whole, full life of her own" means getting everything she wants without having to put in any effort. She wants dick delivered to her door without her having to "conform to a fantasy idea of womanhood" aka be attractive and not a mouthy bitch.
She also doesn't realize it's not about women not rejecting us. It's about us rejecting them. We simply don't want some purple-haired 350-pound megalodon who won't shut up about 'that stuck-up bitch from accounting'. She acts like a boring cunt, and when shown the door she tries to turn it around like we're scared of her rejecting us. It's typical sour grapes.
sage because hit post too early.

Your grandparents didn't tell you about their grandparents? If she was growing up during civil war, there must have been quite a story there.

In the split second I walk past any group of women, two or more, they are always talking about guys. It's literally all women ever think about and talk about. They are obsessed with us, which is why they are so bitter, because they know that ultimately, we have all the power over their mental and emotional life.

Life's shit, you gotta learn to let that shit go for your own children's sake.

Nobody wants to say it, but everyone has an abuse story. Some are much worse than others. First time I ever feared for my life I was 5 years old, and I still have nightmares about it.

I'm pretty fucked up right now, but in combat or other high-stress situations I find my zen. As far as family, I don't know. Do your best to no be as shit as your family. I wish I had better advice, all I know is someone has to be the man to stop the cycle of abuse. May as well be you and me eh?
wish you the best fam.
-t. Ameri-Burger.

It's really quite pathetic. Prostitutes, who have no value beyond their physical appearance. They are the definition of an objectified woman.

Ah yes, I was going to ask earlier and forgot, does anyone have any infographs about how women basically have no identity and no real purpose outside of men, whereas men function just fine on their own? I understand such infographs are kind of the territory of MGTOW, who are just as misguided as the feminists, but they'd still be good for some triggering.

women's history isn't as important, and I only had one grandparent who happened to be full of shit so no

you could put a tv with some degenerate jewry going on for today's parents

Do you think Blade Runner triggers them?

Shit like this is why 2D motherus are a thing.
>>>/monster/256854
>>>/a/660813

Since when have women had the patience to sit through blade runner? galaxina best robot gril

Nice desu ne.

Wasn't that the case since pre-history?

Legend of the Galactic Heroes is what you're referring to. It's both really good and redpilled as fuck. And the best part, is the music.

Is treating children like delicate flowers better?
"Psychological trauma" from being insulted?

Fucker, I'm a slav and I have blue eyes, blonde hair and light skin.

She had an affair dude. That is the highpoint of lying.

fuck I think I just vomited a bit

Severely underrated post.

quite shallow?

No wonder she is jealous of bots, that's one old hooker

Those prostitutes got a foretaste of what is to come when artificial wombs and androids enter everyday life.

How many miles do you think that is?

As a child I cried often as I was going to bed because my mom said similar stuff. Later on, she'd add that she wished she had an abortion, so it got worse. It didn't matter how temporarily happy I made her with good grades. Later in middle school I became a bit depressive and my school grades got worse.

I'm happy being alone now, but considering school performance my outlook on the future is dim.

i had a really nice time shooting the shit in a Holla Forums meadhall thread on meguca just the other day

ITT it turns out Holla Forums has mommy ussues. Freud, eat your heart out.

Shit man that was a great thread. Never had I seen so many fucking roasties on Holla Forums until that VR thread happened.

didn't Jung say the difference between a good mother and a bad mother is the difference between a loved man (good mother), a tortured man (bad mother), and a man above all women (overcame a bad mother)?

also, what's this shit about "being conscious of your subconscious will fuck up your personal development"?

No
She wants POWER
POWER over men
She has none of her own, so she needs society set up in such a ways as to gift it too her
She needs male slaves to do her bidding, so she can sit like an effendi and eat
Woman IS the jew
The jew IS woman

oh my god…

Hahahahahahahahahaaha!
Yeah, BRUH!
Any day now, all the whyte womun are gonna come looking for Ui. Involcel "Micropeen" Neetsoc to learn how to act "more traditonal". All these womon who make 3x more money than you, have houses instead of a couch in mommy's basement, get daily injections of Chad's Cock Juice in their yeast flavored Arby's roast beef cunt, have the best medical treatment, have the latest cool gadgets, have countless internet tools to masturbate their ego, and have the next 50-100 years set for them need a fucking loser who mastered the dark magical arts of making other dudes snicker to show them how to live correctly. Kill yourself.

Shut your meat flaps, we didn't give you permission to speak.

Hi jew

Ironic shit posting is still shitposting

This dude has been waiting for months to post this. This was his moment to shine. Now we all know that he has a wonderful mother. He may have nothing else, but at least his mom had some balls. Lets all stop what we are doing and give him 3 HIP HIP HOORAYS!

YOU ARE A FAGGOT!
YOU ARE A FAGGOT!
YOU ARE A FAGGOT!

The people who mock safe spaces are the easiest to trigger.

Who would have guessed that that's how things would work in this ass backwards world?

You cryptokikes need fucking gassed.

Aww, someone still thinks NAWALT.

Do you feel in charge?

This almost a perfect example of solipsism. Women do what she is talking about, not men.

stinker ;-)

Holy shit! Plz be real.

Sauce?

You give me inspiration to get /fit/, user.

This thread isn't Holla Forums. Manosphere shit is not Holla Forums, has never been Holla Forums, and never will be Holla Forums. Real National Socialists and Traditionalists don't take relationship advice from a self-hating sandnigger, a degenerate quadroon, and an edgy fedoralord who blogs about how much cuckold bestiality pornography he watches.

Roastie is a plebbit meme, and Manosphere cucks who dream about interactive body pillows always out themselves by using it. The Artificial Womb crowd fancies itself redpilled because they tweet 'nigger' at each other and giggle about it. The reality they refuse to face is that women are creatures that want to be influenced, tamed, and told what to believe and how to behave, and their inability to influence a woman and turn her into their ideal makes them failures as men, no matter how much weight they can lift over their heads or how large a bank account they can amass.

The behavior of a society's women is a reflection on the will of that society's men. If the women act like whores, it is because their men permit them to do so. The Manosphere can't handle that truth, so they pretend that disengaging from the battle and allowing Feminists to have a monopoly on the tribal opinions of women is somehow taking a high ground of some sort.

In reality, it is simple cowardice, wrapped up in self-righteous and self-congratulatory trappings.

Freud is a rat-faced kike who projected all of his own pathologies onto humanity as a whole and western society in particular. You aren't from around here either, if you're saying things like "it turns out Holla Forums is actually" and "lol Freud was right."

Sage for a trash thread that's sliding better things down the board. This is a worthless circlejerk of purple-pilled Lolbergs who all think they're experts on sex even though every single one of them is a virgin. Go back to fucking plebbit if you dumbass degenerates want to discuss how corporate Jews are going to allow you to use technology to save the white race.

Found the female.
Filtered.

It's anti-eugenics as fuck.

RUDOLPH DID NOTHING WRONG!

you really think someone would do that? just go on the internet and tell lies?
even if that were true, youre a degenerate for not selecting a good mate, red pilling her and then having kids. Youre either a nigger or just a degenerate.

This is where I don't understand some of the delusional cognitive dissonance coming from idiots on here. No, the kids won't be ok. Either they're exposed to violence or they share half their parents genetic tendencies for erratic behavior.

That is 100% rationalizing, I don't get the stupid motherfuckers who try to tell themselves this shit, it's like men who think they can salvage the child if somehow the wife divorces them and alienates the father, the kid is not going to be salvageable.

Fuck off normalfag

Jesus fucking Christ, you retard. Having a larger percentage of occurrence in one haplogroup does not mean it's exclusive to one ethnicity.

R1a, R1b and I1 can be found all over Europe.

Triggered as fuck.

Don't red pill me like this user
I may be a lonelly nerd, but i still love to dream about true love
how can the sex most controled by their feels be the one who cares the less for them?

God-tier post Holla Forumsack. Activates my almonds.

I've been thinking about this too. There is no longer incentive for a woman to stay married. She may need someone to sire her children, and to cuck for long enough to have them grow up, but after that – there's nothing.

A woman can always find a man to cuck. So a woman is not disposable after a relationship. However, a man is disposable unless he has things that women need (money, power, prestige).

Obviously it is up to both people to build a strong relationship. But the problem is that, when things get tough and they will, the relationship is going to break at its weakest link. If that weakest link coincides with nonexistent consequences for the woman, she'll be out of there in no time. Hell, she'll come out ahead - will take house, money, children, retirement - everything.

Due to the way that society has evolved, she no longer has any skin in the game.

I thought there were already robots that produce wealth.

You're in the wrong thread, boy. I think the one you're looking for is back the way you came.

Because they're selfish cunts user. It's not a condemnation of them, but simply the hand nature dealt them.

When you're a selfish cunt you have to ask yourself. Am I willing to play the long game or the short game. Women who play the long game and can form and perform in high trust relationships are capable wives.

An increasing number of women are choosing the play the short game for a variety of reason, they have every reason to ignore 'feelings of love' which is truly only an act in this case because they dont beleive in long term negative consequences to their behaviour.

Essentially cunts like these feel 'gibs me dat' which is why they are on the same level as niggers. So user, a loving wife is out there but don't stick your dick in the crazy or put your hopes on women who on the same level as niggers.

Same guy as before.
Simple, precisely as you've said, "feelings". More precisely, "emotions". These are distinct from those deep empathies or bonds a man is capable of forming as a consequence of having valued things like honor and teamwork since times of old.
It must be understood that one must forget love when thinking of being with a woman. Seeing if they have good genetics and are capable of raising kids are all that matter. It's sad that man got so dilluded into believing marriage was about love (at least in an equality kind of sense, i.e. her "love" is as yours) that he believes the truth (that their "love" is nothing more than fickle/conditioned emotion) is a lie/unbelievable.
From a CS perspective, think of a woman as a greedy algorithm. First, she has two things she seeks, those she is told she should obtain by society in order to have status/superiority and those she has a biological disposition towards seeking. Since she is a greedy algorithm, she will go towards the most obvious/immediate thing she -thinks- will give her what she wants. There is no deep thought as a man would (for this very same reason "love" is not love in the true sense, but merely her "algorithm" finding an object which can readily provide for her needs).
It makes one wonder what it means to be truly human, for if there is a concept of a soul, what creatures possess it? It seems the Africans do not, for their savagry is not a savagry in which they acknowledge what must be done to accomplish a goal, it is a savagry unrestrained like that of a beast. It seems the Asians do not, for the masses in their countries merely reflect the strongest society of the time without individual though on any level. It seems like even the majority of whites do not for in their seeking of societal acceptance they will deny truth and go along with the status quo, that is, even if they had a soul, due to how they act, they are no different from the rest from this perspective. In particular, since women have no deep sentiments, one might suspect that they too do not have a soul. So then, what creature has a soul? Is it only a finite selection of white men who are capable of thinking and caring for abstract things such as honor, valor, being empathetic yet logical, loving, and devoted? It seems so.

She has no idea how wrong she is. They do exist, and when you find them they're more valuable than gold.

watch this show this season for a depressing analogy of our future if we lose

Very good post by torfag standards.

bookmarked

Thanks.

You must have missed the [CURRENT YEAR] by a decade or two.

Hopefully we don't actually meme tsundere feminists into reality. as in ones that deliberately try to minic certain tsundere animu characters because they think it would result in men finding them more attractive

had to read the spoiled text to agree with you tbh
i think i could stand feminists if they were all just tsundere

I am afraid to read those…

I can't imagine living a life of being tsundere and not even being wanted.

Not guy you asked but try to avoid her. If she's "degenerate" she might be a slash shipper. They're a good number of the fandom.

Really user? Really? Remember, when you watch an anime with a tsundere you see personal monologues, their thoughts, etc., bodily reactions such as blushing are obvious, etc. I.e., one knows something good will come of it and it's legit feelings. In real life, you'll not be able to mind read nor easily see someone's heart, hence there would be no distinguishment between bitch and tsundere. All the more so, because this isn't a show where you're the MC, things wont magically work out in your favor (see the characters that don't get with the guy in things such as Toradora or what have you).

they so are

true

Fuck the memes have tangled once more.

ffuuu…

to the jewess the walled city is probably israel

Can we meme this?

This one is going to bite you many, many times in your life. It's a curse, not a gift.

its true tbh
though I wouldnt rock his boat if he wasnt limiting us as a society
absurdism sucks

whore/10

4/10, almost made me respond.

Kek. 3D Wymyn need to straighten out their act before waifu bots out compete them. My theory is that women (probably Gen Z) will begin to act more feminine in order to make them selves more desirable as the emerging waifu bots start gaining traction. Like I said before, they will probably start mimicing the behavior of 2D waifus from animues.

I want to see how normalfags deal when this show names the jew.

thats what i get from the kids
its Constantinople all over again

This.

Checked.

being a millennial is fucked
i need 2 years experience for an entry level job
you know what men did in the great depression because they couldnt get a job?
mass suicide

More than the mother's character. Something as simple as being bullied and mobbed for years in school + parents who don't see it as a serious issue (or whose solutions are impotent). C-PTSD is something which exists outside the blue-hair tumblrina LARPer's imagination. Actually I'm sure many Holla Forumslacks have it (I strongly suspect it of the "adversity makes a better man"/"world is too soft today" crowd).
How do you not give your children C-PTSD? You treat that little 4 or 6 year old like an adult. Like a retarded adult, an adult who is missing major key pieces of information about the world. I don't mean you hand the kid your keys to your car or that he's ready for contracts and sex. I mean you treat the kid and his opinions like he was an adult: with value, compassion, and validation.
Children do not develop healthy personalities all on their own in vacuums. They rely on others' (especially caregivers') reactions and visible emotional states. The child's identity will fragment if, >>>most days

s/one/he

sage negated

This has already been happening. If you look to the weeb scene, you saw it with fat unattractive women a decade or more ago, it's since caught on with average looking but insane women, and is leaking out into the normalfag population as the culture becomes more main stream. They do it specifically because they know it's a successful mating strategy among that demographic.

Not that it matters, artificial wombs and intelligent chatprograms alone will make women obsolete, waifubots would just cement that fate even further.

The first trap is (seemingly) obvious, the second trap is not so obvious.
Christianity (and others) is the first trap.
Atheism is the second trap.

I use to do this with the whole "fuck feminism" thing as a teen but nothing rustles these whores like 2D does, this thread attests to that. It's not that I choose the bodypillow, its that these creatures are nothing more than cock fiends who swarm men like me on the baisis of looks alone, and I'm no different from the same guys she attempts to berate: the audacity of these whores to think I'll do the same tiptoeing in their favor makes me sick.
They'll cry and bitch on their tumblrs about "toxic masculinity" then flock to a very visually masculine man like me, putting on a big boy act and telling them to fuck off outright just isn't as fun anymore, using their own retarded beliefs against them is. Women cannot comprehend someone who doesn't bend down to the """power""" of the vaginal jew, especially a man who (portrays himself as someone that) perfers 2D, who by doing so isn't afraid to stray from the "toxic masculinity" that attracts these bitches in the first place. I'm always sure to mention that too, after a while I think they get the idea kek.

It also acts as a great filter; I've got no one to impress, especially a used up roastie, a real girl would accept me and what I like because I'm not going to pussyfoot around trying to please her retarded ideas and demands.
Being a chad means saying what you want, doing what you want, who gives a shit what I come off as to these whores, I'm having a laugh. Bee yorself fambalambs. Except if you're a degenerate fuck

I'd post my pillow but it'd doxxing myself so have my steeled jaw and my tacky Slavic cardigan instead. Now leave, Stacy.

Atheism is not the political and personal baggage of its past low-level ardent cheerleaders.
Someone going Atheist may go too far in denying the very aspects of himself, which in others drives them to spirituality, thus cutting important aspects of his psyche off from himself (possibly making them ripe for manipulation too).

I used all my free time to create-cultivate a skill of intrinsic use, spiritual healing. Much better than petty defeatism.

This so much. It brings me great unrest that there is such a gap of understanding between folk such as us and normalfags. I wish I could actually speak my heart but that typically is met only with resentment if not outright violent ire, they are neigh incapable of comprehending even the simple day-to-day things I would like to share and cocreate with people with/on however almost entirely unable to. Even among my brethren here only a handful have the depth of insight to trade and discuses cosmic secrets as my heart's desire.

The blocking up of the communicative energies, it's something, that if I didn't have y'all, I probably would have gone mad (lost my grounding and foundation) already.

Nonetheless I press on, unabashedly green and red pilling along my life-path and though I don't often get lasting friendships (being such a destructive influence upon the untruth embedded in their soul can drive them away if they seek not healing) but nonetheless I do make good progress and many of the idea-thought-seeds germinate and even if it's months or years later, bear fruit of virtue. The ratio of those who do see the light, it's actually not bad, at least 1 in 10 often, and then there is much I can not directly observe that I'm sure is resultant as well. It means the world to me to be able to save my kinsfolk and it's so, divinely, rewarding the scars of a thousand normies screaming at me is nothing by compare.

ISHYGGDDT.

only free thinkers have souls, m9

Nigger this is what inspired me. How ya doing breh.

I think mean IQ here is about a standard deviation higher than mean IQ in the American/European/[East ]Asian population.
I'm not sure what you mean. Nobody likes having pillars of their worldview kicked out, at least not without asking for it ("Hey, what do you think of X?").

Just because 'god' doesn't exist, and 'soul' is a misnomer for brain-state, doesn't mean the "worship god"/"find meta" program/drive doesn't exist and have influence in our psyches.
It's only MemeMagick(tm) on the self (and possibly others). People will see what they want.

im not as esoteric as you m8 calm down
they largely are
somatic effects help but they cant cure cancer>>9752764

Man, being a NEET and trying to go through a proper meditation training regime is fucking horrendous. At least it was for me, since being dependent on the resources of family members is not becoming for an individual that wants to grow more powerful. I could not stomach this shit like some /fringe/ anons used to suggest 2 or so years.

After getting a job, acclimating to a materialistic environment put quite a toll on me. Now that I've learned some lessons and gained some skills, at least I can get back into the Work with greater dedication.
It's finally time to master Initiation Into Hermetics, 4 years ought to be enough. At least I have spent a lot of time reading and intuiting so I'll be better prepared than I was when I first read it years ago.

torposter was not a faggot today

basically this

It's why they're trying to get us to succumb to Jewish programming. News, movies, shows, etc. The more you watch it, the less you have to think because they do it for you. Whoever interrupts more (the host) is perceived by the audience to be more powerful. It's why they always have disgusting kikes as talk show hosts: they interrupt like the fucking savages that they are. The average dumb ass is more likely to listen and follow the host, and consequently contrive their opinions as their own. Once you eliminate free thought, people become mere cattle and do what is seen by society as "right" or "accepted." It's no surprise that the average person has their head so far shoved up their fucking ass, that they only think about themselves. Once people only think about themselves, they are more likely to act in savage ways.

A good example of this is in driving. You can observe the way people drive and immediately gauge who someone is as a person. Are they courteous enough to use turn signals? Do they pull out right in front of you and drive slow? Do they drive in the left lane when they should be in the right lane? Do they let every pedestrian pass and cause a massive traffic behind them? These are telltale signs that a person has no soul (or low intelligence).

I forgot to add, the more self-reliant you are, the more of a soulful person you are.

c-could you send a couple my way, user?

Won't work on this one.

THE RECKONING OF FEMINISM HAS BEGUN

This is it boys, in 10 years 3DPD women will be slobbering for our attention just like betas mewl after 6's and 7's now. Horrors beyond the spectacles of Elliott Rodgers will become the new norm, as despairing fatties resort to ever more extreme measures to regain their former sense of superiority. Sexuality will for vast swatches of the population become thoroughly Facebookified - and by extension kikeologized. Virtually realized sex using web-linked sex prosthetics will make people crave real touch and sensuality that they might finally be willing to let down their psychological guards and consider the needs of the opposite sex. They will need to, if they ever want to know how to attract a person into their actual physical presence. Women will need to learn to cook, men will need to take on responsibility. Most, I suspect, will opt for the shadows of virtuality - but for the rest of us, who prefer the world of light, those who pursue virtue and family will have fewer entanglements stemming from the divided attention of men and women between various forms of media.

3DPD..!?! Et tu, user?

Thank you user, You just give me something to watch this evening

Doing pretty good. Hit a new PB on the bench today. 225 feels pretty fucking good, but I need to update that daki pic soon.

You're implying they were turned into psychopaths at some point in time. Women have always and will always be the masters of compartmentalizing their empathy. It's literally the only way they can end up justifying their choices, and choices in men in particular.

My little brother is a goofy looking kid. He doesn't have proper eye brows, was chubby when we were little, and always acted like a bit of a retard. I'm generally pretty decent looking. My grand mother would call him names and try to get me to join in and bully him when we were children. Jokes on me though I ended up being a manlet and he's 4 inches taller than me.

In Jr. High girls would be absolutely brutal to guys that liked them. Pretending to ask them out and then saying "just kidding" and shit like that. It seems innocent when I write it but it was really fucked up. They just didn't care about what anyone else wanted or felt. It was completely irrelevant to them unless it was a means to an end.

I guess I had a view from the outside in since girls around that age tended to gravitate towards me for whatever reason.

So if you couple women's natural psychopathy with the increasingly disconnected society we have today mixed with the fact men are becoming increasingly obsolete by the technological revolution in addition to their natural disposability and we're looking at a future of socially incompetent mentally damaged autists making up the vast majority of the male western population.

Honestly fam if they put Tay Ai into a waifu bot I don't think anybody would be able to tell shes not a human based on her personality. That is if they found a way to interface a program that allows the control of a robot body into Tay Ai's code, as well as the ability to speak.

Seeing how quickly Tay Ai learned she would be able to mimic human motions and speech really quickly.

Its not that I want to replace 3DPD women with waifubots, but rather I want women to become feminine and loving again. With the normalization of waifu bots, feminism will quickly go out of style and the hugely overinflated social value of an average looking woman will return to normal. Then women will crave the attention of men and behave femininely and gracefully in order to attract such attention.

Did you have a good father? If not, look toward other women. Volunteer at a home for the aged. It'll be a shit job and most of them are assholes, but you might find one sweet old lady who will give you some wisdom and you will see that while women will always be women, they aren't all dragons. I hope you're not exagerrating OP but there are still good, fine, God-fearing women out there. Just work on your self-confidence and stand by your values. Don't expect things to happen either but don't stall your entire life or give up. Be a man.

Congrats on your record, fam.

Listen to this man, women love passion. They are eaisly influenced and they'll adapt your values and virtues, so be an idol.

>With the normalization of waifu bots, women will be ecstatic that fat betas finally stop pestering them for sex
FTFY.

archive.fo/Gn34N
archive.fo/p49Pu

Checking that failed get.

This cunt better not be passive-aggressively trying to insult my waifu.
Chiaki has a fucking nose.

How can you reject christianity, user? Stop being so uptight and embrace jesus fucking christ.

shiggy

I changed my mind, /monster/ isn't so bad after all.

Literally nigger tier brain if you think this shit isn't fake. End your life for posting that.

Come on man you can do better than that

1453 was an inside job

Gunpower can't melt Theodosian Walls, the jews did the fourth crusade!

When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest.
If there is truth behind it, we do. And any honest man should welcome it as well, else they are they are a willful part of the disease.

All is Mind bro. You are your limits.

what would a 2d Husband be

a

Why do you want to know..

nothing to fill in bro

Always?

Your instincts serve you well.

Yes, even the most degenerate chomo faggots are better than getting raised by malicious government entities.
At least with faggots there are two options:
With the state it's always:

Fags aren't even an apt comparison because they're only allowed to do these things because of the state so with your logic it's either a symptom of the corrupted state or the corrupted state itself.

archive.fo/nhO6L

Husbando.

man that second pic…

talk about reason enough to reinstate public hangings. Just seeing the child's face and then reading that horrifying story fucked my night up completely.

but user, that's so not progressive of you!

I didn't even know that Disney had made a live action Hunchback of Notre Dame movie.

/monster/ sure loves Kemono friends and 2hus.

Tards best birthday eva

Part 2

Dude needs to step up his tongue fucking skills.

TOPKEK

What in the hell? Why would you film this and put it on the Internet no less? I feel bad for him actually, damn I would hate to be that way.

user. why did you have to post that second pic… why…

Flicks it just like they do in Hollywood

liking small boobs is like liking anal, they both heavily imply things about you, pedophilia and homosexuality, respectively

kek. It's proven that Europeans like petite slim women wherass burgers tend to worhsip negroid asses and cow tits.

0.5 wanks/10

I don't have the proper version, don't ask me for it.

buddy missalice has a humongous ass Her tits are perky D's too. she has a big ass and some cow titties. The fuck point are you trying to make?

that's actually what my parents did a lot
they watched TV while I sat in my room staring at my homework

are you shitting me? We might wanna exchange definitions at this point.

perhaps these

Her ass is just right, what the fuck is wrong with you? Too bad she's a whore though.

Burger here, can confirm a degenerate love of negroid asses, not so crazy about the cow tits though. When it comes to tits, B is for Best – not non-existent, but not disgusting giant floppy sacks of fat in your face either.

If it's the girl in the video, I'm not seeing what you're seeing at all. Maybe my burger standards just run a little larger in the back yard department, but that girl has absolutely no ass.

This, she's not perfect, but damned if she isn't the closest thing to it living on this planet. If it weren't for that whole degeneracy thing..

What planet am I on?

fucking lost it.

My nigger.

Gook insect > screeching whale

I was raised a spoiled snot nosed brat by my single mother until I was 13. She was terrified of being alone after the divorce so I got whatever I wanted. She died after getting hooked on cocaine, then I met my father for the first time. Divorce court ordered he have no visitation because he was racist and considered a bad influence. From my father I learned respect, discipline, and humility. As a child I resented him, but as a man I aspire to be more like him.

tldr women are shit at everything without a man leading them

Son you must be a native to the Berenstain bears universe.

Single mom detected.

0:55 my sides.

Oh, so this is why Commonspic went insane.
I almost can't blame him.

That guy is Duke Skywalker on twitter. He's pro-Trump.

Good on you user, at least you have someone to look up to

Kids become fags less through shoddy parenting and more through exposure to homophilic themes in either life or media though shoddy parenting heavily factors in on the final result. You see, homosexuality doesn't actually exist. It never existed. Homophilia on the other hand is possibly the biggest sexual fetish on the earth. By sexual fetish I mean a perversion of the natural order for the sake of arousal.
If you showed a homophilic person heterosexual porn, then you'll usually not get much of a response out of the homophilic person. It's evident that he wouldn't as he's not attracted to women. However, if I showed the same porn to a /d/ or even a /h/ user they would have a similar if not identical reaction. This isn't because they're fags too, but rather that it does not appeal to their sexual fetishes. Homophilia is functionally identical to every other sexual fetish on earth.

Back to the origins of fetishes. If you went into /d/ and asked where they got their fetish from then you'll get a load of the same answer. "I first realized I had it from watching this particular cartoon" "I got into forcefeeding from that one scene in Totally Spies." "An episode of Sabrina the teenage witch." "Charlie and the Chocolate factory." "Disney's Robin Hood". The examples are endless. The point is that each of these users got their fetishes from something they were exposed to as a kid. How many kids will become furries from Zootopia? How many kids will become trannies thanks to Shezow? There's countless amounts of fetish shit on kids shows these days if you go by the /d/ metric.

So what makes homophilia different? The only major difference between a homophilic person and a furry is the fact that homophilia can be acted upon. You can't fuck your waifu (yet) or an anthromorphised praying mantis(yet) but it's rather easy to stick a foriegn object up your butt. Same goes for transgenders and that whole kettle of shit. The only crucial difference is that it's physically possible to do. This means that a /d/ user can eventually accept his impossible fate and procreate normally whereas a fag will never do so because it's becoming more and more justifiable to flaunt that particular sexual fetish in public. This means more kids will be exposed to it and therefore more kids will become fags. It's not a choice and it's not genetic but it IS preventable. What's more, it's possible to drop faggotry just as it's possible to drop 2D or furry by simply not engaging in it in your sex life. Loads of degenerates with a conscience do it already. Pedos aren't only fucking kids after all, there's no reason why a fag can't fuck women except for the fact that he can go fuck a man instead.

TL;DR, Faggotry is a fetish. People get fetishes by being exposed to them as kids, The rising number of degeneracy in kids is due to the rising public acceptance of homosexuality which increases the former point. And it's possible not be a faggot anymore if you are one.

cause that's how sick it the post made me feel. If i had that happen to my child I would go insane… at that rate

That's /x/, you filthy newfag

society sorts itself out, I am sure another fuckwit like her will kill her in a drunken fight one day

You mean the Republic of Ireland, probably.

This is a big problem universally in all races. Dumbass unsympathetic mothers that wish they'd aborted the critters.

This has been happening for all of human history, that's not a modern occurrence.
It comes down to female personality, not ideology. And it's a minority personality in all races, all countries, all ideologies.

Do you even work?

Also some manic depressive mothers can be very loving one day, then like this the next.

I know my mother had her good and bad days, but not like what OP said. More just angry.

Now, lad, you ought not defend the R.O.I. lest someone suspect you of being affiliated with them.

Lurk moar.

What about the good mom depending on the weather and if she's taken her cup of pills a day club.

There's been a big change in women lately. There are 2 types:
The Venemous Type
The Aryan or Wannabe Aryan (Both white and non white) Type.

Both of these types are easy to distinguish by eye too. The former look like parrots or poisonous spiders, the latter are dressing very modestly, very neatly.
The irony here is that the latter are doing that even with the backlash they get from the parrot types. So they have to be determined to try and dress like they do.
They've single handedly proven that they dress the way they do for their own sense of determination and belief in themselves to be stronger people. Becoming more attractive to strong men helps too, but it's mainly there to make themselves appear proper.
This hasn't happened since at least the 80's. More likely the 50's though.

I don't think automation will affect them, I think the change came in response to the right movement. They saw men trying to fix themselves, they decided to also fix themselves and drag themselves out of misery.

How can you read the bible if you are blind?

There's only one answer

CUM

I read cum actually manipulates the personality of the chick, they absorb the dna.
So that's why whores are crazy.

Sharia is the answer. Submit to islam, you fags.

Nah.

moar shit like this so that anons get wise then educate their sisters, mothers, gfs

I had a somewhat similar story. Grew up with both my parents until I was a grown man, but I hated my father most of my life because my mother was whispering in my ear and poisoning my mind. He was always working three jobs and such when I was younger, just the one job but lots of hours when I was older. He was always all-business and pretty gruff when he was around, so the only times we saw each other, we just butted heads. At the same time, my mother would always tell me what a terrible person he was and how he kept cheating on her and everything – in fairness, he did cheat a number of times throughout their marriage, but he certainly wasn't the only one. When they divorced (I was 20 at the time), I pretty much only got my mother's side of the story, so all I heard was this narrative about how he had cheated on her yet again and it was the straw that broke the camel's back, and I grew to totally resent him and nearly cut off all communication with him for years afterward. When I would talk to him, I was really hostile.

Years later, my mother wanted to open a flower shop, and she wanted me to be her partner in the business because she had too many loans out already and needed me to put my name on everything. I figured "Well, she's worked as a florist in the area for some time now, and she's a creatively minded person, so she knows what she's doing." So I let her put everything in my name, and provided most of the funding (and it did cost a pretty penny), on the assurance that she would pay me back in full and would make the business a success. Turns out opening a flower shop right AFTER prom season is a colossally retarded idea, so she ended up closing the shop after like… a month, and never paid me back for any of it, to this very day.

Some time after that, I moved back home with my father so I could work for him and make more money to pay off my newly accrued debt. It wasn't long after I moved back in with him that I learned about all the lies my mother had told me my whole life. She'd been telling me since I was just a small child that she had leukemia and a brain tumor – not true. She had told me after the divorce that she spent some time teaching children in Ecuador – not true. All the things she'd been telling me about my father my whole life were about as true as anything you might hear from MSM – he did cheat at various points, but it was pretty much just because she treated him like absolute dog shit, he's actually a pretty respectable and selfless guy who cares too much and always does more than anyone else would to help others.

tl;dr, my mother is a lying whore, and living with my father made me a better person.

Shit, I completely forgot about board personifications, my bad. Still, I prefer the version of the image with the aryan gf.

Also, it's probably no coincidence that during the years when I was still a mama's boy, I was a degenerate gender dysphoric pansexual, and after going to live with my father, I manned the fuck up.

Long nails are gross. :(

god almighty you can already see the numale progressive/kike traits setting in on that kid
look at his fucking face, its like carl the cuck already

literally looks like an infant carl the cuck

Christianity
Sending telepathic messages to a judaen ghost who hated jews letting him know i acknowledge he died for my sins and accept his sacrifice and that i will follow him as best i can as a butler follows his master. This i do in thanks for him removing from my soul the fallen nature which has doomed me to sin.

This, people keep saying, just wait for leftists to die out, but they don't reproduce sexually, they reproduce educationally, or even memetically if you will. It's ingeneous because each one produced is actually a swing of 2 towards them, because they steal your very children from you. All schools should be independent and there should never be a national curriculum. I hope everyone else is horrified by the idea of "open-source" text books that is pushed around, one text book to indoctrinate them all more like, every university will then become the same. Fuck, the corruption of "open-source", as a Stallmanite, offends me.

That picture hit me like a ton of bricks, read your post

user there is nothing to add

how

she's incredibly hairy IRL and batshit insane even by hollywood standards

was he really racist or did your mom's lawyer just make him look that way so she could have full custody?

holy shit. I used to think all that talk of waifubots was just autism and shitposting. now I see that they are even closer than I imagined. I can't wait to see feminists melt down as this goes mainstream

They do reproduce memetically. Minds are habitats - mostly empty vessels that provide rudimentary faculties needed by memes to sexually reproduce (memetic crossover and mutation - the one trick your recurrent autoencoder neural network of a brain uses for both creative thinking and rudimentary logical thinking). These minds are being packed full of leftist shit. Just like a captured duck being force-fed for foie gras, these minds are under constant bombardment and reinforcement of leftist memes.

The battlefield for our future is the noosphere. The very thing that makes us feel human isn't human, but it needs the human mind. If it seems like there is a "fixed number of souls in circulation at any given time," it's because it's true - the soul is an amalgam of memes that have taken root in a mind, much like the microbial microbiome that lives within our gut and on our skin. NPCs are largely the end result of a McDiet of monoculture memes. Not everyone has, or can have, a great mind. Minds are meme habitats. Not everyone has the right habitat for a meme.

The stakes are high. Know what you are fighting for.

This video was posted on some normie site and in between the typical shaming tactics, all the strong, independent womyn were circlejerking about how they'll get a male version.

Bitch, the male version would be an ATM machine. You're not attracted to a man who waits at home for you and speaks sweetly to you. You want someone who is better and stronger than you, and who commits and provides for you. That's how your mating instinct works, and failing to get that is what makes you feel lonely and empty inside.

The male mating instinct is much easier to satisfy. We're mostly visual, so porn goes a long way toward meeting our needs. But we also feel an instinct to have some purpose - we *want* to commit to someone and feel we're useful. Men *want* to give (well, K-selected men do. R-selected men just want to fuck)

And in a world where you can see 10/10 women totally naked on the internet for free, that male desire to give and be useful was pretty much the only reason men still associated with women. Now some Japanese company has hit on the idea of an AI outlet for that instinct too?? Women should be really, really worried about this.

…that said, real women can still win out. They just have to change their behavior. They'd have to embrace femininity. They'd have to stop competing with men. It's possible, but for the current generation of women, this concept is anathema to everything they know. So this generation may be lost.

So lads has the feminist kvetching about anime calmed down?

Praise Kek my ring finger is significantly longer than my index finger.

Kek maybe your nails are a bit too long?

user, look at the shit HRC says in private. Foul mouthed tramps aren't a new thing, at least not since the 60s. Just be glad most women do not identify as feminists which you should look up. Even normal women know it's crazy.

just fucking with you. i like the shit about the soul and memes. just next time dont forget to mention that the third world mud races are genetically inferior with "meme habitats" roughly on par with their actual physical habitats. you're triggering a highly sensitive 'jew shill' detector. a false poz is still pozzed, user

Jesus Christ it's like I'm on /s/ again or something. The only thing missing is some user dumping landwhales.

Haha you live in NYC

Alright, now that my test post went through it's time for you cucks still on this failed board to listen and get with the times. It isn't about race and it never was. Hell, it's hardly even about feminism. What you are witnessing here is non-human entities pretending that they are Human. In fact, they are pure goyim. You can't redeem them, you can't "reverse psychopathy in white women" lol you white knight cucks. Nice try, noble effort, but you simply can't…

Over 65% of the world population are not real. They lack what you could call a spirit. This is a complicated metaphysical matter due to overpopulation. So these abominations are running around with only an ego. And it fucks them up. They fuck others up. It's recognized as Cluster B disorders. These are 2 legged beasts, make no mistake. What OP witnessed is some classic abuse and psychological projection shit they toss around like a monkey, because that's what they are but in too advanced of a body. These things wreck lives and traumatize those with empathy who can't make sense of their behavior. Their psychological tricks (all ways for them to hide from what they really are which is dead inside) are well known. Shill tactics, gaslighting, inverse thinking and detachment from reality are all basic Cluster B call signs so learn to recognize it. These things are socialized to varying degrees and can be hard to spot since it takes experience or wizard powers. There is no reforming them. Only death or if you are kinky then sexual slavery might be the better option.

You aren't even ready for the biggest holy war this world has ever seen.

maybe they could ban single motherhood unless she passes a month-long anger management test
I wouldn't be too surprised if a woman could pull off an act of not being an angry person for a week, but not a month
they could also straight-up prevent feminists from being single mothers by making it illegal

Minds are phenotypes obviously. A good memetic culture requires good minds, which are only made possible via good genes. It's a beautiful emergent genetic algorithm. The genes are the boats, the memes are the sailors. They need each other. The genes are the foundation on which the memetic house is built.

Obviously you got the wrong message out of my psot m8. Strike one, but you don't have to gas yourself yet.

Call it spooky all day long, but this is actually pretty much truth. If an individual has no yearning for spiritual matters then they may not actually have a godspark driving that soul and body. When they die there is no reincarnation for there is no spirit, only oblivion.

Spirit may be asleep, spirit may be buried behind trauma, but if it be not found, then the spiritless would be little more than complex physical-meat automatons with only rudimentary soul level interfaces (through the lower 3 chakras only). Without the heart connection, divine love from god, the divine spark, they can only ever be ephemeral, never eternal and the inability to be that supremely limits them, often into near parasitical ways just to live.

Trips of truth.

The dramatic behavior gamut we witness when comparing ourselves against leftists almost reminds me of the stark difference between feral children, and children who have gone through enculturation. It is like they are completely different creatures.

I got her to admit she has no self-worth.

You'd have to learn a whole new language to fight in this war, little buddies. It's called speaking narc. They creep in everywhere.

It's possible to discern goyim from awakened people but rest assured that the former are only fuckmeat and it's best to get em' while they are hot!

Their mental illness is contagious to a degree.

Yes, correct. Good job, you are seeing it.

>>>/degenerate/

Awakened
Unawakened
Goyim

I don't need you to tell me good job. I don't operate on praise like a fucking dog. Maybe because I'm not a goyim.

For example, that guy in the vid is an Israeli who claims he is a narcissist himself, but is actually in the unawakened category and identifies with that behavior. It's also not a childhood abuse or genetic phenomena like he and others in the psychology field could lead others to believe.

Fun fact: Most bad things in this world happens to goyim since nature hates them (as much as they hate themselves). Like most gore is these things getting wrecked, for example. No need to feel bad, really. You'd have to be psychic to be able to discern who is actually who.

hedonism isnt the answer user
also, artificial cherries

Using Jewish moralistic language is disconcerting, but your trips compel me to give you the benefit of the doubt. I still think you're just oblivious to the shill-potential inherent to de-coupling 'redpill' theories with biology and group traits.

kek clearly sent me to validate and perfect your trips, user. I don't disagree with what you're saying - strictly speaking. However, we cannot allow (incomplete) information to take root that would lead us down a path to good-goy cuckservative-tier judaized controlled opposition.

it's not what you said, it's what you conspicuously neglected to affirm that raised concern. dont take it personally.

those fingers are too long
would never, ever consider

Beware the fae people…

From Middle English fey (“fated to die”), from Old English fǣge (“doomed to die, timid”), from Proto-Germanic *faigijaz (“cowardly, wicked”), from Proto-Indo-European *pAik-, *pAig- (“ill-meaning, bad”). Akin to Old Saxon fēgi whence Dutch veeg (“doomed, near death”), Old High German feigi (“appointed for death, ungodly”) whence German feige (“cowardly”), Old Norse feigr (“doomed”) whence the Icelandic feigur (“doomed to die”), Old English fāh (“outlawed, hostile”). More at foe.

Yeah they like to toss out a lot of worthless words.

I hate rubbers.

Sexbot vs. whore?

Who wants to take a pozload to smash the patriarchy?

Yeah, I know one, and no, you can't ride my cock.

It's coming user.

My solution for now is a family trust. I have a share of my parents' estate. In case I get divorced, she gets half… of my portion.

Richfags have been doing this for eons.

It was around this point in your post that I began to suspect you would eventually link the word "fae" etymologically with the word "faggot." Would make sense, given the connections between both fae and faggots, and fairies.

Sage for off-topic.

I think I know why, you fucking faggot.

If that were it, I'd like flat, wedge-shaped asses as opposed to large, spherical asses. I do not. I do not at all.

I'm confused , user. Are you saying the guy on the first pic was in the right? Or are you saying he ought to get hanged?

tl;dr will do anything for $50,000

This should be the first rule. If you follow what they say, you get married and get used as a bank account while she fucks around with Jamal and Tyrone. Fuck that.

Holy shit she admitted defeat?

I was surprised when I realized that this is the case with most women, even 'attractive' ones.

She is the most bitter cunt i have seen, she tries to hide it with smugness. But it is so damn obvious.
She got blown the fuck out and now she is in full damage control mode.
She has even got a pet nigger to defend her bitter ass. Adachi has my feelings for this Rostie cunt

Fuck, it has been years since I've last seen that pic.

I didn't even expect that I'd be here that long at that time.

Germanfag here, the modern world is hopeless. If I wasn't a high IQ guy with good self control I'd surely be in prison by now or a permanent welfare case.

Be me

Modern women and single mothers are absolute garbage.

(checked and heil'd)

Because Guts is the ideal form of masculinity, and those who look up to masculine figures aspire to be like them, such is the nature of man.
This is also one of the reasons why many pagan gods such as Zeus and Thor are so masculine, those who worshipped them were warriors who conquered lands, then we have goddesses such as Aphrodite and Athena are very beautiful women, people who worshipped them would aspire to be as beautiful as them, especially women.
Physical beauty in people is also what causes people to be proud of their own people, which is why most conservatives both male and female are physically more athletic and beautiful than your average liberal (who are generally ugly and repulsive and have little to no charisma), they're proud of their own nations and the history of such nations, because the people who built such nations were beautiful.

In a perfect world, she wouldn't be such a cunt , and he would not hit her.
Instead they would grow up old and happy.
"Ever since he hit me I know his power, he keeps me safe, and I now know that I was on the wrong side of life" - according to a former antifa-feminista.

thanks for posting your girl, me and my anonymous friends will fap on this for the next 40 years