The White Privilege Conference is in Kansas City next week. Let's do something about it

whiteprivilegeconference.com/
Since this is on my home turf, I feel obligated to do something about it.

Address:
Marriott: Kansas City Downtown
200 West 12th Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64105

Tickets are anudda shoah, starting at $225 for college students and going up from there, but we're not interested in that. The conference lasts the entire weekend, which gives us plenty of opportunity to engage. This Saturday, some of the guys and I are going out to the location to do some preliminary postering so people know that it's going on. In KCMO, we probably won't drum up much support, but it's worth a shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller
archive.is/YevfN
whiteprivilegeconference.com/bureau_partners.html
whiteprivilegeconference.com/caucuses.html
whiteprivilegeconference.com/pdf/WPC17-Presenter-Biographies.pdf

eddiemoorejr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the ugliest logos I've ever seen.

It gets better. This is the logo of one of their sponsors.

Schedule:

Thursday, April 27, 2017
6:30 am – 7:00 am Walk with the Founder
6:45 am – 8:45 am On-site Registration/Check-in for Institutes
9:00 am – 5:00 pm All-Day Institutes Only (Registered Participants Only)
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch (Registered Participants Only)
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Conference Check-In & On-Site Registration
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm Fundraiser & Moore at the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum & American Jazz Museum
8:30 pm – 10:00 pm Film Previews

Friday, April 28, 2017
6:30 am – 7:00 am Walk with the Founder
6:30 am – 10:30 am On-site Registration/Check-in
11:00 am – 6:00 pm Information Booth Open
8:00 am – 10:00 am Opening Ceremonies and Keynote: Glenn Singleton
10:30 am – 12:00 pm Concurrent Workshops – Session I
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch Pick-Up (Working Lunch)
1:00 pm – 2:30pm Concurrent Workshops – Session II
2:45 pm – 4:15 pm Strategize. Organize. Take-Action : A Conversation with Michael Eric Dyson
4:15 pm – 5:30 pm Book Signing by Michael Eric Dyson
4:30 pm – 6:30 pm Caucuses
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm YAP Poetry Slam/Meet the Speakers & Book Signing Reception
8:30 pm – 10:00 pm Film Previews

Saturday, April 29, 2017
6:30 am – 7:15 am Yoga with the Founder
7:30 am – 10:30 am On-site Registration/Check-in
11:00 am – 4:00 pm Information Booth Open
8:00 am – 10:00 am Opening and Keynote: Ahmer Ahmed
10:00 am – 10:30 am “A Serious Funny Story” & Moore
11:00 am – 12:30 pm Concurrent Workshops – Session III
12:30 pm – 2:00 pm Lunch & Conversations
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Keynote: Hsiao-wen Lo
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Action Planning & Workshops – Session IV
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm Caucuses
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Community Dinner & Performances (Ticket Required)
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm Comedy, Consciousness & Moore Featuring Josh Healey & Jasiri X
9:00 pm – 10:30 pm Film Previews

Sunday, April 30, 2017
7:00 am – 7:30 am Walk with the Founder
8:00 am – 10:00 am On-site Registration/Check-in for Sunday Institutes
11:00 am – 4:30 pm Information Booth Open
9:00 am – 10:30 am Opening Ceremony Featuring HS Youth Spoken Word, Music & Reflections
10:30 am – 11:30 am Keynote: Jacqueline Keeler
11:30 am – 1:00 pm Lunch & Conversations
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm All Day Institutes (Separate Registration Required)
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Action Planning & Workshops – Session V
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm Concurrent Workshops – Session VI
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Caucuses

Document everything

Looking at their shitshow of a logo logo I can't even imagine the levels of anti-white autism that will be unleashed in that particular safe space.

I'm doing my best to get some serious resistance organized. I've got my IRL group of about 10-15 guys going, some ANTICOM members are tentatively on board, and I think I should be able to get my local YAF chapter (Normie conservative youth activism) to go. I also know a guy who knows the regional IE coordinator, so if I can bring them into the loop, then we'll have some more manpower. I figured I'd put it out there for you guys in case you were interested.

(chequed)
Kek, I didn't even notice that.

These.
It's basically a brainwashing seminar for school kids.

What is it with the modern day leftist and their fixation on slam poetry?

Because it can't be challenged or refuted using logic and reason.
Poetry is always "right."

It's the general Jewish idea about destroying all good art and replacing it with their own crappy version. They will never match up to a Kipling or a Shakespeare, they know that, that's why they do it.

They're filthy hippies who don't have rational arguments so they leverage poetry to convey emotion instead.

Are they discussing the voting system? Why would they be trying to introduce racial bias into that sytem??

Day of the Rope can't come soon enough.

This nigger is ostensibly the founder of the conference, but he's probably got ~6,000,000 Jews standing behind him.

LMAO, just found some Jewish bullshit.

dailycaller .com/2016/04/16/white-privilege-conference-almost-everything-bad-is-tied-to-christianity/
archive.is/YevfN
The speaker is, of course, a Jew.

This is only organizations with explicitly Jewy names. I have no doubt that most of the rest of the organizations on the list are Jewed as well.

Antifa goons pride themselves on being able to block rightist organization. And really they should be because that shit works and they do it everywhere. We should be doing the same to them.

This. They can only appeal to emotion. Their arguments are easily defeated a with tiny amount of research.

There's got to be some organizations on this list that have done things objectionable enough that we can use them as ammunition for our propaganda.

reminds me of this

whiteprivilegeconference.com/caucuses.html

Caucuses & Support Groups

The caucuses and support groups complement each other and conference participants are invited to explore the ways that each group furthers their commitment to dismantling racism in the world. We ask people to select a caucus/support group carefully and respectfully.

Caucuses
The caucuses will focus on actions we must take in our lives, including during the conference, to challenge white supremacy and develop sustaining networks to continue work.

People of Color/Indigenous People Caucus
WPC attendees who identify as people of color and indigenous people are encouraged to join this daily conversation. This caucus will provide an opportunity to share information, feelings, and experiences that occur during the conference. Come join us in a unique space for support and collaboration.
Lead Facilitators: Pamela Smith Chambers, Robin Parker, Jorge Zeballos

Caucus for White Anti-Racist Activists
WPC attendees who identify as white anti-racist activists and allies are invited to meet and network with other anti-racist white people. We will explore issues of white privilege, white supremacy, internalization of white superiority, and accountability to people of color and how they manifest at WPC itself. The caucus is a space to offer support, challenge one another, and explore strategies for making change. The facilitators of the people of color caucus and the white anti-racist caucus will be in regular communication so that the caucusing will be done in mutual accountability. Bring a friend! We've all got work to do. Doing it together makes us stronger and better allies.
Lead Facilitators: Shelly Tochluk, Joy Bailey, and Beth Applegate

Youth Caucus
Caucus time will be offered for the youth participating in the Youth Leadership Conference.

Support Groups
The support groups provide an opportunity to express and heal emotions that may arise at the conference and in our lives that interfere with our ability to think and communicate clearly at the conference and as we organize against racism in our lives.

Constituency-based or Interest-based Support Groups
Support groups provide small group space for participants to examine and process feelings coming up at the conference, where the guideline of confidentiality is agreed to by all participants. In the support group, participants are supported to process information, to reclaim initiative to become more effective in their work, and to look at the impact of racism in their own lives. Coming together and sharing in a group that's led by an experienced support group leader can create an enhanced measure of safety to help people recover from the effects of racism in their lives and assist them to be more effective in their work to end racism. Each participant will have equal time to be listened to respectfully and with caring attention as they share experiences of racism and take pride in themselves, other people in their groups and in their communities, as well as share their successes. At the beginning of each support group time, we will organize groups based on participants' identities and/or interests. We will briefly share some of the theory and techniques that provide the foundation for these support groups to show how people can create emotional healing support systems in their home communities. These support groups have proven very effective in helping to sustain the work of ending racism and recovery from the effects of racism in our lives. At the end we will provide interested participants with information about UER support groups in their home communities as well as information on more extended training sessions where they can learn the skills to lead such groups in their home communities.
Lead Facilitators: United to End Racism (UER)

Need someone to talk to?
In addition, The White Privilege Conference can stir a range of emotions during one’s participation. During the conference if you are feeling confused, upset, or distressed, the United to End Racism (UER) delegation may be able to help. If you would like someone to listen to you with aware attention, stop by the United to End Racism display table. Let the UER person know you’d like someone to listen to you. We will do our best to accommodate your request given time and space restraints. You are also welcome to join us for support group times or to attend one or more of the UER sessions during the conference. Don’t let your upset make your time at the conference more difficult or interfere with your organizing efforts to end racism. Stop by — we’ll do our best to listen and support you!

That last one sounds like it might have some potential.

Did they just steal the autism logo?

$225

That's the discount for college students, too. A regular ticket costs $400.

I feel like we should just be able to cite the ticket prices as evidence of Jewish subversion and call it a day.

I think I may just call my college's Office of Multicultural Affairs and see if they can get me free tickets, just for the lulz.

This needs to become the official logo of all White Privilege conferences!

whiteprivilegeconference.com/pdf/WPC17-Presenter-Biographies.pdf

Oh, now we're getting to the juicy stuff.

Mind you, these are just the people with the word "Jew" in their profiles. I'm sure there's plenty more kikes on the list.

jesus christ, look at these prices.

Wait, hold on, that's the pdf for last year's presentations. Hmm.

im surprised theres no discounts for POC

It's cultural expressionism by a nonwhite culture, the entire endgame of leftism is the destruction of white culture and replacement thereof with foreign barbarian "cultures" which are easily controlled. Fetishizing any sort of brown "culture" goes hand in hand with that goal.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Please dont sperg out on normies reading that autistic shit. Just start reading off facts about how much privilege black people actually have and maybe read some black on white crime statistics. You're gonna need a lot of people for that though, theres a lot of niggers in KC

Call them out on it. Ask them which black family could afford to attend.

Anons in the area, try to get pictures of the participants and if possible number plates of their cars. Knowing the enemy is half the battle.

A good way to disrupt this event could be to fuck up the direction signs. The Marriott in KC is a big place with 35 rooms for events. marriott.com/hotels/event-planning/business-meeting/mcidt-kansas-city-marriott-downtown/
OP, go to the Marriot some days in advance and check out how they label the directions signs. Make pictures. Prepare something you can slap over the signs on the day of the event sending the participants to another room preferably on another floor. Bonus if you setup a big sign saying that the event is cancelled due to too few participants and that they'll be contacted for refunds. I'm not sure this will work as it looks from past conferences that there are about 100-150 participants.

There seems to be an event at another location. Call in a couple of days in advance and say you have to cancel because the conference is cancelled. The name of the WPC organizer seems to be "Marqita Jones"

Print out this flyer and glue them to the inside of bathroom stalls. Bring waifu to do it for womens bathroom.

One thing that comes to mind for the future: whiteprivilegeconference.com/volunteers.html
Sign up for this shit, go through the motions in the preparation meetings etc., don't show up on gameday.

Sounds like six million jews who need to be gassed. First step is to uncover the ayy lmao technology that allowed the nazis to do it.

Didn't that poster have bad stats or something?

check
I would definitely need to stop by the "United to End Racism table" due to experiencing "upset" or "distress". But somehow I don't think they would listen to me with "aware attention".

there isn't much going on in the middle of the country, this might be good.

that's not the real kipling poem

Don't try to turn it into a thing. Get twenty or so people together, dress up like antifa, and run around clobbering people and smashing windows.

I hope it's "the cultural marxists are coming to town" and not the faggy AV or IE shit.

What does that mean? AV? IE? What?

the multiple threads with identity evropa and american vanguard and other shit like that propaganda, sorry

I see that one of their Grassroots partners is a Unitarian Universalist church.

I am so fucking glad I left that community before I hit college.

Make sure to shout at your victims that this is happening due to their white privilege.

Oxymoron.

Make sure to shout

I dunno, it just says Grassroots and it is apparently listed as a partner so eh.

Can post or link to a decent copy of the flyer?

I don't doubt it, "grassroots" is a popular thing to claim because it sounds good. But if you've got sponsorship, that's mutually exclusive with being grassroots. Both can't literally be true, but thats never stopped anybody from claiming their group is grassroots anyway.

In fact, in the CY+2 a group claiming that they're grassroots is almost always an indication that they aren't. It's a meme that has lost it's meaning.

that's what it always meant to those in the know (mostly jewish propagandists), tea partiers and the like were just naive.

KANSANON HERE AMA

Why bother? Democrats and communist have lost a huge foothold int he US and need to go back to Europe.

anyone have that nigger debate contest where it's p much just eeks and ooks by spics and spooks?

the only thing i plan to do about white privilege is pointing out to people who talk about it that you could talk about nigger privilege in africa and chinese privilege in china, and that there is nothing wrong with it.

I have one. Why in the nun-fucking hell do you live in Kansas?

That shit sounds so cult-like. Apparently, this is the guy: eddiemoorejr.com/

It's 90%+ white and conservative. Churches literally everywhere. One of the last strongholds of small town white christian america.

Does KC have gasoline now? I got off the interstate going through, but the station was closed and it was more than another mile before I saw a station. Black part of town. Are KC niggers unable to drive, or do they just rob gas stations too often?

I don't live near that nigger infested shithole. Most Actual kansans disavow that god forsaken city. It may be called Kansas City but remember most of it is in Missouri. I wouldn't care if we ceded our part to Missouri and they renamed the whole thing to something else not associated with us.

I thought the actual white privilege conference was in Auburn this evening.

no that's the gay pride conference

qualifier "white" exclusively

this is good to highlight.

this is the type of shit they have done to spread all over the world, if you think KC is rural or doesn't have the same commie problem, I don't know what to tell you.

pros:
rural
white
fewer jews
cheap land and houses
constitutional carry
open carry
no knife restrictions
only southeast has a gibs culture among whites

cons:
sun
wind
trees often hard to grow
dirt blowing
complacent normies
taxes
spics in SW
niggers in cities

STL here

No one is going to this lmao

And I don't mean us, I mean like… their actual base/customers/whatever. This looks lame as fuck even if I was into this.. it just looks like a bad event for the price.

Some user made a good version but I can't find it. May someone else can post it.

found it.

Whats it called when you double down and defend a bad purchase? Not buyers remorse, something else.

Because good luck telling anyone who attends this that they blew a paycheck

Where you at in Kansas, fam?

(OP here, btw)

I'm attending k-state in manhattan ks.
posting via 5000 skellingtons from university wifi

I should clarify, I'm NOT

you best be in engineering

Good to see another KansasFag on here. I'd love to join you!

Just made a poast on Yik Yak, under the name 1488best, PM me when you see it.

I don't actually live in Manhattan, but I have some goys who do.

pretty sure it's called shopper's regret

holy fuck does that still exist?

Yeah, and it's actually still active in some places.

sunk cost fallacy is the technical term.

there are more of us Holla Forumsacks in kansas than you may realize
not in kc proper though, too many niggers and spics
leawood is comfy as fuck though and it's white as far as the eye can see

Looks like somebody needs to check their Jewish privileges.

I'm camped out in the white suburbs as well, kek.

You got an anonymous way to be contacted my dude?

does yik yak require doxxing myself to use?

DEAR OP:
Leftist infiltrator here.

Is paid for by various organizations. They "Sponsor" individuals who have been properly brainwashed by education. Teachers, Caregivers, Nurses, High School and University Students.

You student government fees for college pay for your own race's genocide. They will send select trained-seals for enhanced training, They will then be sent in to be the next generation of agitators, in a cycle of endless rebellion and leaders of your student organizations.

Not only is the conference fee paid for by your student fees. But so is, their transportation, their hotels, their nightclub trip, and food.

There are those whose reinforce their hatred of white folk, the old bitches of the movement are trying to find young bitches to indoctrinate. They will be at the conference.

Disruption:
I recommend stealing the mic with one filmography in the audience in case of assault. Find a diverse crowd to come with you, for optics. Women should dress like men, and men like women, and do it poorly, in order to mock them.

12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch (Registered Participants Only)
On your way in, take some of the catered food. Then spill the complimentary orange juice on the cookies that the pro-fat people will no double stuff their asses with.

Rip down gender neutral washroom signs if you see them, for these events the hosting houses gender neutral washroom signs are temporarily put up, in symbolism of their eventual victory.

Get the approval of your SJW betters, tell them how much you hate white people for a free book.
8:00 am – 10:00 am Opening and Keynote: Ahmer Ahmed

10:00 am – 10:30 am “A Serious Funny Story” & Moore
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm YAP Poetry Slam/Meet the Speakers & Book Signing Reception
-> This event is the create emotional catharsis among the attendees, through ritualized black magic the attendees become hypnotized and are receptive to suggestion. The emotion responses to the poetry make the audience personalize "oppressive" so they easily "triggered" trigger happy bipolar SJW vanguards. When arrested for violence they will use the mental illness defense, and be send to psych-hospital, prison is for you fools.

7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Community Dinner & Performances (Ticket Required)
This is where the elites of the SJW movement evaluate future leaders, then meet among themselves on who to groom on further radicalism and where to deploy them.

7:00 am – 7:30 am Walk with the Founder

00 am – 10:30 am Opening Ceremony Featuring HS Youth Spoken Word, Music & Reflections
HS= High School Youth? This is sick. They are grooming the youth here. Some of them will be targeted for grooming by pedophile rings.

1:00 pm – 2:30 pm Action Planning & Workshops – Session V
After you have been forced to listen to rape, gore, victimology, violence and police brutality videos, you are now properly brainwashed by the 1984 cult. You are disillusioned, and traumatized. You will NOW receive your instructions on how to destroy America.

Remember SJWS! You are NOT a proper SJW until you have found someone to victimize you! Then we will love you and take care of you your whole life! Onward comrades! The only good capitalist is a dead one!
(This is pure mockery, Holla Forums is satire.)

Update: we've decided that most of our organized protesting will take place Friday and Saturday. Extracurriculars will take place throughout the weekend.

Update to the update (still OP here, btw):

We've decided that we're meeting up Friday night to discuss tactics and maybe do some postering, and go out and do stuff all day Saturday. We've prepared several plans depending on how many people to show up. (So if you can get there, do it!)

We're gonna be doing some preliminary scoping-out of the building this evening.

A local user could build a few radio/cell jammers and place strategically. Most likely illegal so don't do it. Also you don't want to make one powerful enough to disrupt ems/fire/police. But an electrical engineer user could figure out what to do. It would be effective in preventing the spread of their mind virus.

Admittedly I find that to be terrifying. Don't they realise that if they are successful then there will be no more innovations in the future and the technological growth level will stagnate permanently?

Just stand outside with images of coal mines and white towns in the appalachian poverty zone. or signs showing how many millionaires are kikes.

We have an easy job when reality itself is on our side.

Holla Forums is always right.

It's a nigger. He's done some filthy shit, probably raped a few white wimminz. Find the dirt and publish it. Very loudly. I bet he's dodging taxes. Let's drop a tip to the IRS.

Every day starts with "X with the Founder".
Nigger got some big ego

some more pics of "Dr Moore"

I like how Moore portrays white people in this recent tweet.

i didn't know how privileged i was until blacks took it all away from me.

Not relevant to KC
With all the cultural enrichment of the area I'm not sure what is relevant.

Sweet Aryan blood /10 would rape niggers in the face
So yelly with their shit genes from their shit ancestors

any news?

I believe minnesota anons or something are doing a fed protest on the 1st, KC has a fed office. Just saying.

last day

I take it no one did anything

He looks like what the final boss of a game that revolved completely around killing niggers would look like.

We managed to initiate a grassroots harassment campaign against them to tbe point that they basically kicked my Right Wing Prank Squad out on the grounds that we were suspiciously well-dressed white men. We put their phone number on the posters we spammed around the area, and they apparently got enough angry calls to the point that their voicemail filled up. It may have had something to do with the fact that Comicon was in town the same weekend.

KC was never out of gas, dingus. You just went to a closed down station. Also what were you doing? Let me guess, you stopped in the middle of downtown right off of I-70. Don't do that, goddamn.

I met random Holla Forumsacks at the Trump rally who saw me shitposting with my phone. Also when I moved, my new neighbors were as well. It's hard for me to predict how many of us there are, but the number has to be extremely high to account for all the random people I've met that are in the sekrit club. And also yes, non-libshit whites don't live in the city, the entire metro area is pretty damn large and stretches out into rural areas.

would love to meet some local Holla Forumsacks, but of course wary of meeting let alone posting and giving away my location. One thing I will say here is that even most of my liberal friends are becoming sick of the extreme left.

Funnily enough I didn't see this thread until now, but I also didn't even hear much about this

They literally want to remove us. Motherfuckers. NEVER HELP A NIGGER, purge everything!

I know you're joking about using the leftists' tactics but it's worth noting that if the tables were turned lefties would be calling in bomb threats to the hotel demanding they cancel the racist convention.

Why do anything but stand back and satirize?

Never stop the enemy when they're making a mistake. The shit they do at these things makes awesome red-pills for normies.

If they're stupid and confident enough to gather and talk openly amongst themselves, and broadcast their lunacy to the world, let them.

Leftist arguments are stupid; but they're based on emotion. That's where they beat us.
Once they try to rationalize their positions, they fall apart.

I see where you're going with that, but I'm afraid that things have progressed too far for us to be content with simply sitting on the sideline and watching the flames. We need to begin to fight them as hard as they fight us. We need to openly challenge them at every opportunity, as silence is consent. If I didn't live in bumfuck white northern Michigan right now I would have been there myself.

Founder of WPC is Abby Ferber, a Jew.

http:// www.uccs.edu/soc/abby_ferber.html

photo here: http:// www.crsp.pitt.edu/person/abby-l-ferber-phd

an ugly kikess, ofcourse!

You could always send letters to the residents, alerting them of the situstion.

yep, look at what the MRAs or whatever get everytime they try to get together

that's what people have done about marxism for how long now?

It's called doublespeak. The term always means the opposite.

Slam poetry disregards poetic structure because all structure is patriarchal.

Just find out where they're likely to gather for drinks in the evening.

Fill it up ahead of time with white people being as white as possible.