SPLC suing Anglin

SPLC sues neo-Nazi leader who targeted Jewish woman in anti-Semitic harassment campaign

The Southern Poverty Law Center, along with its Montana co-counsel, filed suit in federal court today against the founder of a major neo-Nazi website who orchestrated a harassment campaign that has relentlessly terrorized a Jewish woman and her family with anti-Semitic threats and messages.

The lawsuit describes how Andrew Anglin used his web forum, the Daily Stormer – the leading extremist website in the country – to publish 30 articles urging his followers to launch a “troll storm” against Tanya Gersh, a real estate agent in Whitefish, Montana. Gersh, her husband and 12-year-old son have received more than 700 harassing messages since December.

The intimidation began after Anglin accused Gersh of attempting to extort money from the mother of Richard Spencer. The younger Spencer heads the National Policy Institute, a white nationalist organization.

Anglin and Spencer are both prominent leaders of the “alt-right” movement that rallied white nationalists behind President Donald Trump’s campaign.

“Andrew Anglin knew he had an online army primed to attack with the click of a mouse,” said SPLC President Richard Cohen. “We intend to hold him accountable for the suffering he has caused Ms. Gersh and to send a strong message to those who use their online platforms as weapons of intimidation.”

The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Montana, Missoula Division, seeks compensatory and punitive damages. It accuses Anglin of invading Gersh’s privacy and intentionally inflicting emotional distress. It also outlines how his campaign violated the Montana Anti-Intimidation Act.

“There’s no place in Montana for the hate Andrew Anglin unleashed from the darkest corners of the internet,” said co-counsel John Morrison, a partner with Morrison, Sherwood, Wilson, & Deola. “The attack on Tanya Gersh was an attack on all of us.”

[. . .]

The lawsuit is similar to litigation the SPLC has used to win crushing court judgments against 10 major white supremacist organizations and 50 individuals who led them or participated in violent acts. The legal strategy, however, has been adapted for the digital age.

Gersh was targeted after she agreed to help Sherry Spencer sell a commercial building she owned in Whitefish, where both women live. There were rumors that the building would be a target for protests around the time that a video of Richard Spencer’s speech to a white nationalist conference in Washington, D.C., went viral. In the video, taken days after the 2016 election, he declares, “Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!” as white nationalists respond with Nazi salutes.

Gersh agreed to help sell the building after Sherry Spencer reached out to her. Anglin launched the troll storm after Spencer changed her mind and published an article attacking Gersh.

“Tell them you are sickened by their Jew agenda,” Anglin wrote under the headline “Jews Targeting Richard Spencer’s Mother for Harassment and Extortion – TAKE ACTION!” The post included Gersh’s contact information. It also included photographs of Gersh, her husband and son. One was altered to include a yellow Star of David with the label “Jude” – an allusion to the emblem the Nazi regime required Jews to wear during World War II.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gdcqA
archive.is/5Uqad
archive.is/342V4
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/03/11/blog-wars-daily-stormer-and-its-racist-frenemies
miss*oulian.com/news/state-and-regional/updated-southern-poverty-law-center-whitefish-woman-take-on-daily/article_a1739169-3b41-5ef1-990b-92326f85eb9e.html
medium.
scribd.
archive.is/RPYpP
dailymail.
archive.is/Wbh6N
abcfoxmontana.
archive.is/qKSm2
jezebel.
archive.is/wLoKm
veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=veronica &mn=&ln=clark&age=51&city=san diego&state=CA&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=35&y=18
archive.org/details/youtube-_lH6Hfr2vYo
web.archive.org/web/20170415083148/http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Bill-banning-boycotters-from-Israel-becomes-a-law-483434
web.archive.org/web/20170408164305/http://mondoweiss.net/2017/03/detains-activist-advocacy/
web.archive.org/web/20170410205112/https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac
wesearchr.
australiafirstparty.net/fairfax-hate-article-by-antifa-troll-luke-mcmahon-confirms-desperation-of-the-dying-newspaper/
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/the-mike-enoch-question-a-public-discussion/101414/
liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408
hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/yes-andrew-weev-auernheimer-is-a-self-admitted-jew/
stormfront.org/forum/t1193871-12/
stormfront.org/forum/t1193871-14/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/the-a-list-conspiracy-did-hollywood-tell-obama-to-take-down-internet-entrepreneur-kim-dotcom-8648426.html
archive.is/Pm5Wo
archive.is/TBgh7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anglin launched his campaign of harassment and intimidation with these words: “Let’s Hit Em Up. Are y’all ready for an old fashioned Troll Storm? Because AYO – it’s that time, fam.”

The article prompted hundreds of threatening telephone calls, voicemails, texts, emails, social media messages, letters and postcards. Among them:

One message included an image of Gersh being sprayed with a green gas, along with the words: Hickory dickory dock, the kike ran up the clock. The clock struck three and the Internet Nazis trolls gassed the rest of them.

An email to her husband read: Put your uppity slut wife Tanya back in her cage, you rat-faced kike. … Day of the rope soon for your entire family.

Gersh’s son received a tweet with the image of an open oven and the message: psst kid, theres a free Xbox One inside this oven. Anglin referred to him as a “creepy little faggot.”

There were also phone calls that consisted only of the sound of gunshots.

The campaign escalated to the point that Anglin planned an armed march in Whitefish that he threatened would end at Gersh’s home. He promoted the march, which never materialized, with an image that superimposed Gersh, her son and two other Jewish residents on a picture of the front gate of the Auschwitz concentration camp.

The threats have taken an emotional and physical toll on Gersh. She experiences panic attacks and fears answering the phone. She often goes to bed in tears and wakes up crying. She has trouble leaving her home and feels anxiety in crowds. She has gained weight, has lost hair and is in physical pain. She has been prescribed medication and has sought other treatment, including trauma therapy.

“This attack has been one long nightmare that has changed me forever in so many ways,” Gersh said. “No one should endure what I’ve experienced. And with the love and support of my family and others, we will take a stand against hate.”

archive.is/gdcqA

Regardless of what you think of Anglin or Dicky Spencer's fag gene-carrier mom, this isn't good.

you would think that when you run a website whose content runs completely counter to everything (((they))) want you would do your best to avoid anything incriminating at all times in order to further avoid getting legislatively jewed. He should have known not to essentially post "let's go get em" on his site, but everyone makes mistakes I guess.

I can practically hear the fucking hand rubbing from here.

kek, they are trying to sue anglin.

Good, Pedo RIDF kike is getting arrested.

Has he even been in the US for the last few years?

How do you sue someone who barely has any connection to the US?

Is he stupid enough to live in the USA?

Discovery should be entertaining

How did kim dotcom get fucked by US copyright law based in NZ?

Because he had a mansion and a ton of money which could be seized by US authorities.

Anglin is almost a drifter. You can't really catch such a guy unless he lets you because they don't have firm roots anywhere.

because NZ cooperates with the US
Russia, does not

He did nothing illegal and they have no case, but their goal isn't to win, just to SHUT IT DOWN by bleeding him of money. By all accounts DS barely stays up as it is, so if they can get this into court at all he's fucked.

Everyone on the Stormer understands that threats of violence are stupid and counter-productive and they are not tolerated. I call this fake news.

it's a civil thing it doesn't matter if it was illegal or not, defamation etc

Classic SLAPP lawsuit, fucking kikes.

What are they suing him for?

anglin was a bad goy

Not really, they aren't going to introduce anything which exposes their asset, are they?

To increase his credibility as a "legit right-winger" probably.

Defamation still requires the publication of damaging statements that are untrue, which you know to be untrue, and I think also refusing to take them down after formal notification. They say nothing about any of that in their complaint, since Anglin's reporting on the whitefish shakedown was 100% factual. It's literally just "the feelings of some jews were hurt so the 1st amendment doesn't exist anymore, also maybe he broke this local ordinance of a state he doesn't live in but let's just pretend it applies to him anyway."

This proves he's a shill!
This proves he's a shill!

its the same logic behind "muh drumpf zionist shill" maymay

what actually happened? some jewess tried to threaten spencer's mom for cash?

i believe so

archive.is/5Uqad

Isn't that situation also a violation of Montana's anti intimidation law? With the bonus of having a Facebook post of the campaign.

It sounds like the (((SPLC))) doesn't have a case against him and the evidence of this kike intimidating and extorting Dicky Spencer's mom well-document.

However, winning these lawsuits is never the main objective of groups like the SPLC. They have bottomless pockets from all their kike donors, and want to drag the litigation out as long as possible because they know Anglin will go bankrupt way before they ever will.

so what

From a shitlord biglaw associate, FWIW:

So maybe WE won't see the funny stuff but Anglin's team will. In any event, this should be a good show.

Tanya Gersh the fraudster who tried to extort Implicit dick's mom ?

Of course it will do no good to point out the hypocrisy and ask why they didn't help his mother when she was being harassed based upon her race. Why did they low this jewish troll to torment and financially burden the innocent woman.

If anyone fucked with my mom like that I would kill them. I'm surprised some Montana militia guys, or Ben "One Man Klan" Garrison hasn't done it himself since that's his territory.

The ultimate example of "the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

Apparently other jews threw Gersch under the bus right after Spencer's mom told her story. I'm guessing Gersch acted independently, hoping to establish herself as some kind of power broker, and got cocky.

You lying rat faced kikes, Gersh threatened to devalue and destroy Spencer's business if she didn't allow the jew to sell her home and donate the money to a kike "charity". The audacity of these kikes never fails to astound me.

Our Prime Minister at the time was a WALL STREET BANKER AND FEDERAL RESERVE JEW, john key is one of the most repulsive sacks of flesh that has ever walked the earth. Our country was under kike control for the past 8 years and is still under the control of his shabbos goyim shill english.

None of that is illegal.

She blackmailed the mother saying she would organize the protests if the mother didnt sell, and shed be forced to sell at a much lower rate in the end anyways. She also wrote a letter attacking Spencer, and told the mother she needed to release it as if it was her own words, calling him a racist and saying she disowns her son etc.

Yea, they left that part out.

B-but Anglin is a Jewish plant!

This has to be a trick. Fake news!

It has implications on us all, and no one should cheer for the SPLC and against someone who says they oppose white genocide. Not many people are calling him a Jewish plant, he just shouldnt be leading anything, and causes a lot of problems by clinging to the aut kike label.

Haven't laughed this hard in a while. I actually enjoy DS forums, it's shilled just as badly as here but still entertaining

RamZPaul kosher conservative was got at in the same way by the SPLC

This is not a game, they're seriously fucking vampires.

Why do Jews always act like such stereotypical kikes?

There is nothing incriminating, which is why it's a civil suit.

You're half right. This is a donation drive. They know Anglin won't show.

spurious lawsuits are some of the dangers of namefagging
avoid the jewdiciary if at all possible; it's the (((grabbler's))) turf…for now

another case of jews wanting shekels because muh holocaust and muh persecution goy!! awww poor rat kikess got exposed trying to shake down an old white lady.Should file a counter complaint for extortion and racketeering.

What is their plan with suing a NEET? Are they going to take his tendies?

really not fair. Watch his old videos, he was naming the Jew quite often until they bankrupted him. Now he tries the "moral equivalency" thing with Zionism to try not to get shoaled worse. It's hard to judge people who don't do it professionally and have the SPLC shoa their job.

Sam when they tried to shit down Dr. Pierce (failed there), same with Richard Butler's church in Idaho (they won there). They try to take as much as they can, drive up legal costs and shut them down completely.

They just put him on one of their "hate watch" lists, that's nothing. Their lawsuits are much different, just look at what happened to Aryan Nations and Terrible Tommy.

What the SPLc used to known as "barratry" and it's illegal. Because they are jews, they get away with it.

the process is the punishment

happens all the time

all anglin did was organize a protest about a rat jew trying to jew,what gersh did was actually criminal by using intimidation,extortion an threats for monetary gain in her real estate profession.

what happened with RamZPaul? I stopped watching him when it seems he ran away from America to live in Eastern Europe like a fucking coward. All I can remember was that he was throwing out a lot of blackpills and was doing that whole "anyone who hates jews is a fed"

Nothing really. He was supposedly bankrupted after they took his house. Whether that was real or he was just trying not to get his house attacked, don't know. Unless you were here right before election, to have the SPLC broadcasting your name and address all over…IDK, I might run too in same situation.

He steals memes and one-liners he has seen from WNs/NatSocs/Fringe Alt-Righters he sees on Twitter and puts it out as his own. Nobody cares about him anymore except for his noob followers who idolize him.

must have missed that. Thought his info was out there for a while now. Looks like he's back home now tho. The tone of the videos from what I remember really implied he was giving up on America.

He went full alt-right and disavowed the evil 1488ers.

he actually stopped calling himself "alt-right" after spencer's speech. I don't know, in general I hate Jewtube celebs, but some of his earlier videos (the one on East St. Louis) were good and did make me laugh.

Ecelebs are always cancer and the ones that aren't will be someday, it's a shame because sometimes their videos are good.

Don't tell me you expected anything else.

it's just surprising how brazen these kikes are getting with their constant shit

Any legal fags here? How is it that this group able to sue anyone, when they aren't a party to anything? Standing, cause…

It's what they call chutzpah. The incredible, brash, in-your-face, what-are-you-gonna-do-about-it insolence. They are actually proud of it.
Usually cured by slapping it off the kike as hard as possible.

Correction: it was Spencer's mother herself who wrote an article at Medium.com to explain how Tanya Gersh tried to extort money from her. HERE:

archive.is/342V4
https:[email protected]/* *//does-love-really-live-here-fff159563ba3

quote:

"I had no intention of selling . . . until I started receiving terrible threats in the last couple of weeks.

These threats came from Tanya Gersh, a local realtor with links to “human rights” organizations Love Lives Here and the Montana Human Rights Network.

On November 22, Gersh and I spoke on the phone. She relayed to me that if I did not sell my building, 200 protesters and national media would show up outside — which would drive down the property value — until I complied. Gersh’s other conditions included that I make a public denunciation of my son in a statement written by the Montana Human Rights Network and that I make a donation to this organization from the sale of the property. As Gersh announced on Facebook, she was “spear heading” the campaign."

WHY ARE THEY RECYCLING GERSH'S SIDE OF THE STORY? Because it fits their narrative. Sherry Spencer wrote she had no intention of selling it.

Nah the DailyStormer is filled with stupid counter-productive juvenile retards. Just because the mods don't tolerate posting threats of violence on the website doesn't mean the readers don't do it outside. And don't forget that some australian jew – not Joshua Goldberg, another kike – was caught posing as a neo-nazi on the Daily Stormer so even if for some reason the DailyStormer readers aren't as dumb as they try to be there's the possibility of some jew posing as a Daily Stormer fan who sent a death threats to Tanya Gersh.

Or she may have sent death threats to herself, that's also a possibility. At some point there's no difference between the real LARPers and the false ones, they themselves can't tell which one is which because the game they're playing is just too stupid.

Sherry Spencer explains it in her own words here:

archive.is/342V4

https:[email protected]/* *//does-love-really-live-here-fff159563ba3

The kike deserved it and Anglin will probably go all the way to the Supreme Sourt for this. It was the kike who created a sees of extortion campaigns against Dick Spencer's mother which led to the Whitefish protests. Proving this will allow Anglin to win against the SPLC kikes as he was excersizing his first amendment right.

Well in that maymay there is plenty of instances of Trump ass kissing kikes.

Interesting comment. He's right about something: Tanya Gersh was in trouble the moment Sherry Spencer posted her article at Medium.com, which means Anglin didn't really need to start this whole shit show of preparing some big neonazi march which was supposedly going to include a special guest from the terrorist group Hamas, all of that supposedly to demand an official apology from Gersh when Sherry Spencer herself said she didn't want this thing to turn into a shit show with threats of violence and things like that.

If Anglin really wanted to punish Gersh he could have asked his readers to send money for the purpose of hiring a lawyer to sue Gersh for extortion. Something like that.

" Well, let’s see. Weev – who described himself as Jewish before he was released from prison and turned into a (((Hollywood Nazi))) – runs the technical side of DS – thus, has all those kid’s IP addresses. DS used to feature a Jewish terrorist, Joshua Goldberg. There are rumors that its main financier, “Colonel” something or other, is an Israeli.

It looks like a typical $PLC funded “neo-Nazi” Hal Turner type operation. It reads like it. Their most famous public activist, “Azzmodor,” shows up to public events, finds the nearest Jew media camera, does “Hiel Hitler” and “denies the Holocaust” – on cue.

If that isn’t a Jew run operation, I don’t know what is.

All the stuff about “moving the Overton window” is basically nonsense. The whole extortion racket against Spencer’s mom is a case in point. The woman who was extorting her was immediately fired upon Mrs. Spencer releasing the emails. The Jew astro-turf group immediately distanced themselves.

Then, the DS started trolling people and now there are dozens of articles in the media “Neo-Nazis Threaten Jews in Montana For No Reason At All.” The media coverage has next to nothing to say about the extortion racket. But they have what they want – (((Hollywood Nazis))) – their favorite characters.

The writers at DS have time to post dozens of articles per day – it’s obviously a semi-professional outfit. Most articles basically take a news story, change the word “Jew” to “Kike” and add some anime cartoons.

It may be amusing for kids – Anglin says his much of his audience is between 12 and 16 years old.

But there have been (((Hollywood Nazi))) sites online since the beginning. All DS has added is the anime.

What is this getting us? By the time those kids grow up, get girlfriends and a job, they aren’t going to “stay converted” – they are going to look at their previous online LARPing as just childish immaturity – which it is, of course. Many of them will likely be forced to do “mea culpas” in order to get a job.

DS has basically one major success – they have successfully destroyed NPI, which if we’ll remember, was actually in a position to write white papers for the Trump administration, until the stupid kids showed up to “Heil Hitler” for the cameras. Trump and his entire administration immediately declared them persona non grata.

At the end of the day it’s Spencer’s fault, but NPI had the possibility to become a serious pro-White lobby, our version of the ADL.

Now? Go read Radix. It’s full of people posting anime memes and Nazi LARPing. It’s now just a carbon copy of the (((Daily Stormer))) itself, at least comment wise.

(((Daily Stormer))) doesn’t “tell the truth” – nor is it “hardcore” or “to the right” of anyone. It’s juvenile idiocy, clownery.

And the media now has their new “leader” of the “alt-right” – some guy Andrew Anglin, a short weird fellow who spent most of his life being anti-white, pro-Jew, and dating Asian third worlders. Pretty amazing, if you think about it."

Anyone who trusts Anglin & Weev and the other jews who write for the Daily Stormer is a sucker.

Yep, he is going to get a shit lawyer, no good lawyer who likes is job his going to defend a "neo-nazi" against the SPLC.
I am going to attempt a moral defense, part counter propaganda, part shitlord.

Opening Statement:
"Andrew Aglin knew that there were valiant defenders of the White Race, the in face of a covert attack by the ZOG forces. Since he was being harassed by the chosen race, in the Globalist World Order, he had reason to expect the state would never prosecute a Jew, since it could not function without their sheckles. Gersh had been brainwashed since birth, into a cult of tribal chauvinism. So that because of her Judaic origins, and unbalanced political protection of her tribe, she could do and get away with anything. Jews should be held to be equals before the law, equals to whites, equals to blacks, and not at a higher tier. These accusations of anti-antisemitism show that this Jewess and the debunked SPLC, have a position of higher privilege than other Americans. Instead of letting justice take its course, it seems that the SPLC and other political agencies have prejudged his guilt. The SPLC has no legal right to judge this man. His judgement of guilt belongs to the members of his tribe, the jury of his peers, and the judge."
"We hold Gersh responsible for the suffering she has caused the White Race, motivated by her tribe's anti-white and genocidal propaganda, so well known to originate from her tribe, and her attempt to further the cause of White Genocide and cultural Marxism, through the character assassination of various White tribal leaders. Her extortion attempt was motivated by anti-white hatred. Historically there has been a factions within the Jewish tribe, who have sought to maintain their power through extortion and blackmail, we have no reason to suspect that she behaved otherwise. Andrew Angllin sought to meet her extortion attempt with a justified response from his own tribe, the forums and message boards he frequents are no different than the SPLC, except that they protect a different tribe. What difference is the internet boards where his tribe meets and discusses their hopes, dreams struggles and grievances, than the conference room of the SPLC? Do Whites have not the right to defend themselves against this Jewesses megalomania? Furthermore, I counter-sue this Jewess Tanya Gersh, and the SPLC for defamation of the White Race."

Am I a shit Lawyer or what? Bet you can't come up with a better one.

Good luck Anglin, I fucking love your website.

Donating $20 because I'm a poorfag.

I remember that thread.
TYPICAL TRICKS!
Do they really think they can keep on getting away with it?

Fuck off kike

Are you one of the jews Anglin hired to write on his website? I count at least three.

JIDF please go.

I swear to God if I hear any shills compare DailyStormer to TRS I will praise kek that their kike children fail out of dental school in the virgin islands - and are forced to shill Right Wing Websites/Chans for minimum wage until they kill themselves.

Anglin might be a Gollum looking troll, but this motherfucker keeps a website that millions of people look at, and with 4CUCK being completely left wing - it's one of the last meme generators we have left.

By what metric does the SPLC have standing to sue in civil court? What HARM has been done to THEM?

They've gotten him on false charges before and they want to do it again

Stereotypes exist for a reason user

You're new to the whole "Hate Circut", aren't ya? They have no grounds to sue. In fact, they're suing on behalf of people who probably haven't even talked to them. But they do it anyway, just like the ADL and ACLU file lawsuits. It's not our Criminal Justice System. It's gone, destroyed. This isn't new either, it's been happening since the 1980's.

So soon after another jew was found to write for the Daily Sperger…

"Gersh’s son received a tweet with the image of an open oven and the message: psst kid, theres a free Xbox One inside this oven. Anglin referred to him as a “creepy little faggot.” "

Still, Anglin is a pretty funny guy.

LOL I'm not the one hiring jews like Weev, Joshua Goldberg and Nathan Sykes to write for my website.

You sound like the kind of moron who would have sent his shekels to Hal Turner before he was outed as an FBI informant

The best part of these stories is watching leftypol brag about shutting down discord they don't like(essentially admitting they can't win the argument) and then crying about the "system". Heading over there now.

Didn't Spence directly say that Gersh's attempted to sue or legally attack him that he'd respond in kind? From what I remember they were essentially extorting his mom and harassing.

It was always going to be a matter of when not why.

this.

*That if

The only people who say "Hollywood Nazis" are alt-right cuckolds like Collin Liddell or RamzSaul. Nobody here says that. Fuck off.

The trick is Anglin will gain cred with neophyte WN.

Apparently there's more to it than that. He's living in an east european country where such things are illegal so he had to tone it down.

Gee, Shlomo, your contrived screed against the Stormer didn't seem like a slimy Yid hit piece in the least.

Reported and filtered

YOu are the same type of shill who came here to shit on Trump for his Syria attack (meme missiles have CAMERA installed - 3D chess faggot) And are now here to tell people to either punch right or to black pill the proles.

DAILYSTORMER IS NOT TRS
TRS IS NOT DAILYSTORMER

If you side WITH the SLPC against one of our "allies" you are no brother of mine.

Hal Turner was DIRECTED not to incite hatred against jews via his FBI handlers. What's your reasoning with Anglin????? ANGLIN attacks kikes more than Turner EVER did faggot.

Prove me wrong YOU CAN'T FAGGOT

I stand with the Daily Stormer.

Anyone saying anglin is a plant is literally insane or jidf controlled pieces of shyt trying to fuk with your head.

This whole lawsuit will bring out this whole story, and it doesn't make Jews look good.

Bleh. Go away fsggot.

Hal Turner's job was to convince people that they should carry out acts of violence (usually against niggers), and then tell them to contact him for help. That's nothing like what Anglin does.

Most of you faggots who constantly compare people to Hal known nothing about him, and probably only heard of him through Jonestein (who lies and claims he's who outed him) or other kosher shills. I think his shows are still on Solar General, go listen to a couple.

Been here for two years and used that term many times before, which means you're wrong.

it's not mine, it's a copy-paste from the AryanSkynet blog or another one, I forgot which one

>implying Anglin doesn't have jews like Weev, Joshua Goldberg and Nathan Sykes writing for his website

LOL who are you trying to fool? Anglin Internet Defense Force. Weak. Next you're going to tell me Weev is a good jew.

Then why do you space your posts like you're on reddit?

No, I was among those who told everyone to stay calm and wait

(Notice how the clown changes the topic to something completely off-topic. There was a controversy about the attack on the air base because nobody knew what kind of game Trump was playing, there were sincere people on both sides of the argument – and there were also shills on both sides of the argument.)

Huh?? I'm punching clowns. You're confused.

I'm not siding with anyone, I've been laughing at the Daily Stormtard and the jews who work for that website for a while.

>"allies"

Are you sure you know how to use these things " " ?

I could also talk about Frank Collin the jewish guy posing as a neonazi, or that other neonazi clown the one who was selling penis pills, I'm sure I could make a good list if I wanted to. Who was that obese guy? Bill White?

Defending the Daily Stormtard that hard

Are you one of the jews who write for Anglin? I don't think Nathan Sykes is going to be the last one. I even bet jewish trolls are now lining up to ask Anglin to write for his stupid website and he's going to accept all of them.

Don't you think the best way to punish Tanya Gersh would have been to use donations to hire a lawyer to sue her over her extorsion attempt or something like that? That would have been useful. But instead of doing something useful, Anglin the LARPing clown announces a big neonazi march and he even says he's inviting a special international guest, a member of the terrorist group Hamas. What a joke.

And that's supposed to be the proof he's not an informant and neither is Weev and Weev is a good jew? You're funny. There's a lot of suckers here.

Look at my post again nigger, look closely. It's like you're too dumb to notice the difference between Reddit spacing which is usually

one sentence

one line

for no good reason Vs me quoting you and then posting replies between the quotes. Go take some extra vitamins, come back here when you'll have a higher IQ.

Anglin has mentioned this in previous articles. The kikes have done everything to destroy his income. The only way he could get any cash to keep his site going would be the paper jew itself being handed to him.

You're just another Goldberg.

Informants protect jews and incite violence, Anglin does neither.

Only plebbitors space after greentext

Bill White isn't a jew, that was a lie spread by DBS and Eric Hufschmid, who claimed everybody who opposed jews as a race was a jewish agent trying to scare away the "good jews" who were going to save us all.

Kek, here's my shitty Anglin OC contribution

Both of these kikes, Joshua Goldberg and Nathan Sykes, are online trolls that posed as Muslim extremists and Neo-nazis.

This thread has a few of these fuckers playing the same game.

You're tryin' way too hard to "fit in" with all your culty references, Shlomo. You're a 24 carat, grade A Chosenite shill and nobody here is buyin' your ration of Kosher crap.

Battle log:

Wicked crowd control, it even hits your own team.

^
This.

This thread is being attacked by kike trolls.

I wonder if its the whole board as well.

The "innocent jewish women" was the one harassing Richard Spencer's mother and threatened to blackmail her if she didn't sell her property.

Fuck the SPLC

Sure thing Sinead.

Sinead and the Renegays hate Anglin.

Fixed that for you.
They work with Anglin going back many years.

Lolsuit 1/13

Lolsuit 2/13

Lolsuit 3/13

Lolsuit 4/13

Lolsuit 5/13

Lolsuit 6/13

Lolsuit 7/13

Lolsuit 8/13

Lolsuit 9/13

Lolsuit 10/13

so its bad when Angelin names the jew, but when the SPLC names him (and his father) and where they live, its all kosher?

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/03/11/blog-wars-daily-stormer-and-its-racist-frenemies

Lolsuit 11/13

Lolsuit 12/13

Lolsuit 13/13

Once again the Jews hide behind protests rules and regulations.

Protest is a euphemism for TROLLING.

I'm sure you have been concern trolling for a long time here, kike. No real poster here have ever used the term

Publicly. And there are likely different types of informants. The FBI informants don't necessarily act like SPLC informants, who don't necessarily act like ADL informants. Etc.

You're wrong nigger. I do it all the time and I've been doing it for two years.

Maybe you're right, I don't pay attention to every single drama of the LARPing scene. All I remember was he was some obese LARPer who was involved in some infighting with other "leaders" of the "movement"

…says the guy who defends a website that hires jews like Weev, Joshua Goldberg and Nathan Sykes to troll other jews. You can bet they're not the only ones involved in the Daily Stormer.

THEIR TWEETS, LOUD LIKE A BOMB, GAVE HER A TEMPORARY FORM OF PTSD

LARPer is the right term but I have used 'Hollywood stereotype' or words like that a few times before

And don't forget that Weev – like Sinead – has said nuclear bombs aren't real.

Good luck with that. ACLU vs SLPC will be fun to watch.

Morris Dees is a pedophile. Google it. They sure ain't bright.

Kike theatrics. Anglin is a shill.

OP is shill or a newfag alt-kike sodomite who still doesn't get it. ANYONE who's face you can see, voice you can hear over any medium whatsoever with a social media account, youtube channel or website is a kike shill. Real dissent doesn't last 3 hours on twitter and you expect me to believe that this motherfucker has a website in plain view with the traffic he gets and he's not a fucking FBI front? GTFO. You're a shill or you're too stupid to live.

Kill yourself you stupid autist.

You know that DailyStormer is DIRECTLY affiliated with TRS, right? Anglin is a regular guest on The Shoah

Also, I still don't think all of TRS is kiked just because Mike is.

TL;DR ? Is the whole thing worth reading?

"224. Mr. Anglin is liable to Ms. Gersh for the emotional distress he caused in an amount greater than $75,000 to be determined at trial."

Gersh brought it on herself when she tried to extort a large sum from Sherry Spencer. When is that trial going to take place? I thought Sherry Spencer or someone else was going to drag Gersh in court over that. Extorsion is a crime.

miss*oulian.com/news/state-and-regional/updated-southern-poverty-law-center-whitefish-woman-take-on-daily/article_a1739169-3b41-5ef1-990b-92326f85eb9e.html

>"…in which he accused her of trying to extort money from Richard Spencer's mother."

NO, IT WAS SHERRY SPENCER WHO ACCUSED HER OF TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY FROM HER YOU LYING JOURNALIST, she posted her accusations on Medium.com and then the Daily Stormtard started talking about it. The link is here

The causes of action pleaded here likely do give rise to some kind of civil liability. Anglin regularly refers to his free speech rights in his articles, and it is true that free speech laws in the United States provide lots of protection for speech like this. The only issue for Anglin is that free speech rights exist only in relation to the state. You don't have a private right to free speech with respect to other citizens, you have a constitutional right to free speech with respect to the government. In other words, Anglin could very well be in violation of private laws rights with respect to some other individual while being not criminally liable in relation to the state.

These pleadings raise two typical garbage causes of action for these types of scenarios - invasion of privacy and intentional infliction of emotional distress. By my reading, he likely has a problem here. We would have to look into the specific elements of these causes of action in Montana, but these causes of action are quite liberal and I have a hard time seeing how he could avoid liability for them. On the other hand, the statutory cause of action grounded in violation of the Montana Anti-Intimidation Act likely will fail. It creates a statutory civil action against a defendant who has violated the quasi-criminal "intimidation" provisions, which are explicitly worded such that only the person engaging in the intimidation is liable. Since their entire pleadings are rooted in the idea that he incited others to harass Gersh rather than harassing her himself, I doubt that cause of action will succeed.

A. General damages;
B. Special damages;
C. Compensatory damages;
D. Consequential damages;
E. Nominal damages;
F. Punitive damages, all in amounts to be determined at trial; and
G. Attorney fees, costs, and disbursements, to the extent permitted by law;

^ ^ ^
This is the type of case someone should have built against Gersh after what she tried to do to Sherry Spencer.

Ehh not to be too autistic here but a bunch of heads of damages don't make a case. Damages and remedies are only available where the plaintiff establishes liability for some recognized cause of action. The more interesting question here is what Anglin is liable for, if anything.

All they did in that section was throw a bunch of remedies at the wall, hoping that a few will stick if they can prove he violated one or more of Gersh's private rights.

" "The day after Ms. Spencer's Medium post, Mr. Anglin began posting articles on The Daily Stormer parroting Ms. Spencer's allegations against Ms. Gersh and calling for a troll storm against her," said the court document. "

OK, the reporter actually tells the truth in that paragraph. It was the Medium.com post that started this whole thing.

" The lawsuit said the post appears to have been written by Richard Spencer, who quoted from it in an interview."

this is the section "H. Ms. Spencer's Accusations" on page 17, from 74. to 79.

"75. On information and belief, the blog post was ghostwritten by Ms.Spencer's son, Richard Spencer." blah blah blah and at 79. they conclude by saying Sherry Spencer is falsely accusing Gersh of extorsion. I'm not sure what difference it's supposed to make because they're not suing Sherry Spencer or Richard Spencer, and they're saying the Spencers are liars too.

Can Richard Spencer now sue the SPLC for defamation?

quote from the article:
"The Southern Poverty Law Center has designated The Daily Stormer and its 31 physical chapters in the United States and Canada a hate group…"

Huh? 31 physical chapters ?? Can someone explain what they mean?

yeah I understand, if A. doesn't work then try B., then C., etc. I get it. But I mean something like that should have been brought against Tanya Gersh if she actually did what Sherry Spencer said she did.

Since you seem to know the law, here's a question: in the comments on Medium.com, Sherry Spencer said she contacted the police. We don't know if it's true but if it is then the police is still investigating and they haven't decided yet to accuse Gersh of extorsion or not. By saying the Spencers are lying about Gersh thanks to their own little private investigation, isn't the SPLC interfering with the judicial process in some way? And does it matter?

meetup groups

Something probably should be brought against Gersh privately, if the post on Medium by Sherry was factual. The allegations in the SPLC's pleading suggest that those allegations are not accurate though. If everything in this pleading is factual, there's likely no private cause of action against Gersh. That being said, why the fuck should we believe that the SPLC is accurately describing the facts?

Even if they were, that would be a criminal or regulatory issue and any action against them would have to be brought by the Police or some public body. Private citizens like Anglin don't have personal rights with respect to the integrity of police investigations. And God knows a Montana sherrif's office won't be suing the SPLC in support of an ebeel natsee white supremist.

Written defamation = libel. Libel is very hard to make out for public figures because you have to prove "actual malice" on the part of the accused. You have to prove the SPLC is intentionally lying to cause harm. Richard Spencer is undoubtedly a public figure. Of course, the fucking SPLC probably is doing exactly this - but how could Richard prove it on the balance of probabilities, with evidence? The judge or jury certainly aren't going to be woke on the nature of the SPLC Jews.

There are a few other interesting wrinkles in the pleadings. For one, the SPLC has requested a civil jury trial. This is a tactical decision that will undoubtedly work in their favor. As a general rule, you want a judge if you're an unpopular defendant because judges are more likely to distance themselves from the political/normative context of a case and just apply the law (in theory). Juries are filled with boomercuck normies, and the SPLC will do everything they can to get as many POC and Jews on the jury as possible. They will stack the deck.

Generally it is the defendants right to choose afaik.

I'm not actually a lawfag but I've read a few legal textbooks here and there. I'm looking into this right now. The SPLC is pleading "invasion of privacy," but that doesn't appear to be a tort. It's an umbrella term for 4 different torts: (1) intrusion upon seclusion, (2) public disclosure of private or embarrassing facts, (3) publicity which paints a person in a "false light", and (4) appropriation of one's name or likeness.

It looks like only (1) or (3) could possibly be applicable. "Intrusion upon seclusion", as per the 2nd Restatement of the Law of Torts, is:

So it seems to me like the examples listed here bear no resemblance to what Anglin did, but the wording of the tort is vague enough that it could probably capture online trolling if a judge wanted to.

That's in criminal cases. In civil cases you move for a jury trial, and there's a motion decision about whether it is appropriate. Judge decides.

Protip: Incessantly repeating your tired line of claptrap won't get you any traction either, ya sad, naggering Shlomosaurus.

Nobody says that either, Shlomo. When we say LARPers, we are referring to your type. Those like you and RamzSaul who believe they can reason with Jews and that we need PR faggotry.

We'll, yeah. I would say if you are accusing anglin of being some Jew or fed you are a delusional jidf faggot.

Daily stormer

1) most anti Semitic website on internet. Has articles attacking Jews almost daily.

2) it is very effective propaganda because his articles are highly intelligent cloaked with satire. So his writing is funny too.

3) goes out of his way to discourage violence. There's a footer on front page shunning violence. Has said anyone encouraging violence in books club meetings is most likely a fed

4) can only accept money in the form of snail nail and Bitcoin. Every other avenue has been shut down.

SPLC is a tax exempt non-profit that provides free research and legal protection for Jewish clients.

They disregard hate speech toward whites, while monitoring all news sources for bias against Jews.
They then use this selective evidence to protect Jews from perceived threats and push for hate speech laws that protect Jewish interests.

Good analysis, non-lawfag. I did my own and came to the same conclusions.

Found the shill who doesn't belong here.

Can't say I agree with everything that appears at DS but you've gotta give Anglin credit. He's a funny motherfucker and a master troll.

The lawsuit is obviously fraudulent and has no factual merit. Compare the factual claims of the lawsuit against the Medium post by Sherry Spencer with screenshots of the email. Also all the MSM reports before the "trollstorm" reported the extortion scheme openly, but of course they supported it.

Read:

Sherry Spencer's post and emails.

medium. [email protected]/* *//does-love-really-live-here-fff159563ba3
archive.is/342V4

scribd. com/document/334219220/Emails
archive.is/RPYpP

MSM celebration stories.

dailymail. co.uk/news/article-4037140/White-supremacist-Richard-Spencer-s-mother-says-suffering-financially.html
archive.is/Wbh6N

abcfoxmontana. com/story/34036263/a-community-and-a-family-torn-apart-by-richard-spencers-notoriety
archive.is/qKSm2

jezebel. com/richard-spencers-mom-says-her-property-is-being-targete-1790330732
archive.is/wLoKm

I think the best way forward is to document the factual errors of the SPLC lawsuit and provide any and all help we can to the defendants.

We should also forgo trolling against the plaintiffs lest we give them more ammunition. We haven't forgotten them, but for now we need to lay low.

Kek. They're talking about us.

Tbh I'm not quite sure how we can help Anglin if this goes to court, except by throwing a bit of money his way.

And they could have picked another photo but they use the MAGA hat… I wonder ((why))).

They couldn't be more of a jew stereotype if they tried.

The mystery meat mongrel Anglin already makes enough money from his controlled opposition outfit.

Hi SPLC

I'm sure he doesn't have jewish-watch-dog nonprofit money.

How would you know what he gets paid in the back pocket?

For what it's worth, I believe Anglin works for the SPLC.
His colleagues like V.K.Clark certainly do.

???

Here, have a rare albino anglin shoop.

You shills have no idea how much it costs to run a server and to keep up a legal defense fund, it cost Don Black of Stormfront $15,000 a month just to keep the website up and running. :^)

Yes.
You know that anyone can take anyone else to court for a civil case.
Expending a little cash to bring proceedings against one of their agents can accomplish several goals.

You nearly got me there user.
I read the first part of the sentence and was just about to type "sounds like Stormfront".

Hey Weev, whatcha doing?!

We all know that every penny donated goes to their legal defense fund. :^)

Always remember, your government has tricked you into decades of ducking under desks, because the nuclear fission is a pernicious myth, the myth of special and general relativity.
The most harmful myth of the 20th century, even more harmful than the Holocaust!

That's some elaborate speculation. I'll need some proof because it sounds really implausible.

With Anglin at the helm we're going to gas 12 million kikes, rev up those ovens! :^)

What is implausible is that the Daily Stormer continues to exist if it isn't protected at the highest levels.
What is implausible is that Anglin went from "the White race must be bred out" to "14/88 save the White race" in the space of a few months.
What is implausible is that a non-White pedophile with a yellow fever fetish is also a White Nationalist.
The entire operation is overrun with Kikes.
Aurenheimer (Weev), Joshua Goldberg etc etc.
Controlled opposition until proven otherwise.

You mistake allegations for proof. You have fewer facts than the SPLC lawsuit. Come back with some evidence and we'll listen.

14/88 BOOTS ON THE STREETS
ALL NIGGERS WILL HANG!
USE YOUR REAL NAME AND PHOTOGRAPH, FELLOW NAZI! DO NOT LEAVE THE RISK TO THE VULNERABLE YOUNG LADIES OF OUR MOVEMENT, YOU MGTOW COWARD!

Kike trolls playing both sides of the autism spectrum.

Don't just listen to Hal, send him a few shekels, he can use the extra monies right about now. :^)

Jim Giles, is that you?? :^)

Just because Weev openly admitted to being a jew doesn't make it such, do you actually have the proof? :^)

Good point.
Perhaps Anglin was being ironic when he called for the destruction of the White race too.
Or you know, he just changed his mind and went "full 14/88 boots on the street."

Not saying I am right but the realtor is a public figure as she is doing business. So just like Yelp who uses the fact that businesses are public the reviewers are protected from lawsuits and the website when they defame a business online.

Ironic like when we refer to each other as goyim? :^)

Shiksa Goddess.
Goyim Goddess.
Surely a pro-White womyn would refer to herself by the Jewish word for prostitute.
Nothing strange here.

Nope, nothing strange about it whatsoever. :^)

Send some shekels for the filterman too, he's broke after his ex jew wife took him to the cleaners. :^)

Fun fact: Did you know the fat jewess in this pic (aka Heks) used to cohost with Sinaids?

I'm pretty sure I've seen her at fucking comic-con of all places.

Lol really??

Yes, not 100% it was her since it was in San Diego. We had a brief interaction where I was outside fumbling with a pair of those stupid nip sandles(I only went there for weebshit and sig scalping) a guy she was with came up to me and asked if I was dressed as Edward Elric. I wasn't so they fucked off(I just have really long hair I used to keep in a braid varg-style)

And before people shit on me for sig-scalping I've gotten $400 for a signed picture of Adam West that only cost me $30 I don't even pay for tickets because a friend works for SDCC - I can only go on the floor though.

Nope.
It seems that any shill you can think of, including state-backed groups like National Action, seem to end up on podcasts with Sinaids.
The question I would like answered is whether her kid is mixed race or completely fictitious.
In most of her videos there is what sounds like stock audio of "crying baby" or "toddler saying mommy."

Makes sense, because the girl whose pictures are used for V.K.Clark does cosplay and Sinead does the voice for V.K.Clark.

Hi Queeny, still asshurt that Sinaids outed you as being a fat little beaner bitch? V.K.Clark is not Sinaids, V.K.Clark is from San Diego, any oldfag already knows about VK Clark's dox. Sinaids used to date some faggot known as the Celtic Rebel who was one of the original founders of Renegayde Broadcasting.

*Correction* VK Clark doxed Queeny Cameron aka Donna Pino.

How the hell do you keep this shit in your heads? I have an encyclopedic knowledge of world history, lolcows, and light-rail systems and even I find this autistic.

You mean that Christian identity woman who was driven off Youtube because she kept exposing the network of shills centered around Red Ice?
The one whose life was threatened by defilement shills like Sinead and Fascist Lemming?
I remember her, she did good work showing how these shills operate in a number of different subcultures, milking them all for donations.
Veganism, Christian identity, Flat earth, conspiracy, new age, WN.
And here you just outed yourself again as still actively using Holla Forums to shill your bullshit.
Hahaha.
You can deny it as many times as you want, but it's fucking obvious to anyone with a brain that Sinead Mccarthy voice acts for dozens of "independent" WN channels, including those of V.K.Clark (admitted SPLC antifascist.)
Show me a single video where V.K Clark appears alongside Sinead.
Show me a single video where V.K.Clark is filmed as she speaks.

What's wrong with Roof in a MAGA hat? him and Trump are both brainless kikes who have no idea how to play the long game and think kikes are white

Queeny did a good job exposing the shills but it doesn't take away from the fact she is a fat little mexican.

Nigger, I could take you personally to where VK Clark lives and you still would be autistically screeching about 'muh V.K. Clark is Sinaids' bs.

Confirmed for shill insider.

man isnt it fucked up that REAL white people arent willing to stand up for their race. Guess we're all doomed aren't me Moshe.

come on m8

Wew.

Confirmed for shill insider

Your level of autism is truly terrifying. Welp.

Show me a single video where V.K Clark appears alongside Sinead.
Show me a single video where V.K.Clark is filmed as she speaks.
Explain how someone born in 1966 can appear in Cosplay looking no older than 30.

i…if I just string together enough 'in group' terms, I will fit in.
Keep trying Kike.

Nigger I don't even know who these people are - I just came to say I thought I met one of them at a con based off one picture alone.
I'm not in any discord groups, and I think you're all shilling for something I just can't figure out what it is.

I'm going to drop this thread and go back to trying to fuck with TRS.

and after that webbum I can confirm it's not her. The girl I met had a very soft, feminine voice. Uncanny fucking resemblance though and tbh I'm attracted to girls that look like this - maybe it's a mick thing

man look at all those niggers. Why can't real whites come out and try to defend their race??? Guess it's up to us to wait

or just do it ourselves. If you aren't an exemplary white man or well on your way to being one then sudoku yourself ASAP

Nigger, I'm almost 40 and people say I still look like I'm in my early 20's.

Yes, because anyone is going to take your word for it.
"V.K.Clark" (non-existent character) is 51 years old you fucking retard.
Show any evidence at all that she exists.
Like Varg Vikernes' "MYFAROG", they are written by others and published under a fake name in the case of Clark, and Vikernes' name in the case of MYFAROG.
God, you people are pitiful.
Your presence here in this thread is virtually proof of the accusations of collaboration between all of these shills including Anglin.
You lurk in the threads you create for money purposes and defend your shills.
Throw in a "wew", a "lad" or another in-group term from your list, and think it makes you fit in.
Well, it doesn't.
You're a bunch of Kikes milking WN for a salary.

Oh that explain it.
That explains why "Clark" has used the photographs of about 10 different women, changed "her" name as many times, and gets younger looking each year.
For the last time, show me a video where "Clark" speaks.
Show me a video where "Clark" appears with Sinead.
Or fuck off.

They shouldn't. After watching one short clip it's clearly not her - they had very different voices(she had this very soft, high pitched voice like every other weebslut I've met).
I don't even know any of the people you're talking about minus Varg and Anglin. I'm not milking shit, I clearly just hopped into a discussion I have no place being in because I thought I recognized someone, you must admit she has a bit of a generic face.

Although I'm quickly suspecting you and the guy you're arguing with are both shills for different aut-right groups.

Kyle and Anglin should duke it out, I'm willing to bet Kyle could knock that little manlet out with no problem.

Got any re-uploads? I would like to know how Sinead started off on this flat earth shit.

thanks for making this thread worth reading

Here you go Sheenie Cameron/Keith Twoof, VK Clark's dox who is also married to a nigger btw and according to metapedia she is 51 yrs old, the same age as shown on veromi.net

veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=veronica &mn=&ln=clark&age=51&city=san diego&state=CA&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=35&y=18

nice almost dubbadubbs
Why is that stupid chimp-cuddling faggot trying to assist controlled opposition?

oh
ooooooooooooooooooooh
http:// kulturekritic.com/2015/11/news/the-aclu-is-an-ally-in-the-kkks-adopt-a-highway-quest/ well
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
guess it can be used after all

one away from quad ID, with that level of 'tism he probably did.

Anglin's pinay bitches maybe?

White's too much of a lolcow to be that one. Came into some kinda storage container full of unsellable shitty racemixing Hollywood VHSes from a dead video rental store like Die Another Day and was trying to pawn them off on us with some ol'fashioned snakeoil lingo.
Wish arc.is was around then, that video sale was something else. The jew meme partly took hold because of that incident. Eventually some charitable richfag bought them off him to stop him embarrassing himself and destroy them. He's just too jovial, maybe you're thinking of the fed plant Hal Turner a second time?

kek

>you must be a jew if you point out that there are jews working at and writing for the Daily Stormer

^ ^ ^ this is what the Anglin Internet Defense Force actually believes

Nigger, I said it before and I don't remember anyone freaking out. I guess the Anglin Internet Defense Force wasn't notified back then. And this starting from the 3rd paragraph (except the last sentence at the bottom) is a copy-paste from a blog post or a comment, I don't remember where exactly I found it, I didn't wrote it

>When we say LARPers, we are referring to your type.

I see the Anglin Internet Defense Force isn't hiring the best

Not him

That's very possible

>2) it is very effective propaganda because his articles are highly intelligent cloaked with satire.

Nah. The term effective refers to the production of some kind of results. If you can't measure or evaluate the results then you can't use that word or pretend that you have results to begin with. You can't twist the definition of that term to mean I like it therefore it's effective. That's not how reality works.

>highly intelligent

LOL no, not at all, the Daily Stormtard is filled with stupid shit

>So his writing is funny too.

You didn't even bother to demonstrate the effectiveness of their propaganda and now you add "so his writing is funny too" as if you had already established that the Daily Stormtard publishes 'very effective' 'highly intelligent' propaganda. You didn't establish anything, your sentences are empty. That shit doesn't work here nigger.

Morris Dees knows jews are those who send him the biggest contributions and they're one of the wealthiest so-called non-profit organization. Before he realized there was a lot of money to be made in the 'Hate' business Morris Dees used to defend the Conferederate flag saying it's just a cultural symbol of the South. There's a video somewhere on Youtube

No one says "Hollywood Nazis" here, lolbertarian shill.

This is exactly what was happening, Gersh was rallying members of the community to protest outside Spencer's mom's house and just generally make her life shit to force her to move out. Also asking for shekels for some jewish "charity". Ignoring that Spencer's a complete poof his mom never deserved any of this shit.

It's possible that the SPLC considers Anglin to be a useful enough scarecrow for them that there's a couple of low level SPLC informants working at the DailyStormer. Would you really be surprised to learn that the SPLC decided to secretly fund their official enemies in order to make profits later? Twenty years ago they had an informant at Elohim City, the place where Timothy McVeigh and a few others decided to plan the bombing of a federal government building. He was a foreigner too, it was the german guy Andreas Strassmeir. That guy was working for both a german government agency and the SPLC. Infiltrating an online group is much easier than infiltrating a militia, especially with a dumbass like Anglin.

That's a stupid picture. Only a couple of people in that picture don't look white. Is this a joke?

have you tried Archive.org?

This is how I know Jewish shilling is real and they do it on this board.

Jews poison wells, both literally and figuratively.

This is bigger than Andrew Anglin and The Daily Stormer. This is about a legal case that seeks to make protests illegal. If the SPLC case succeeds protesting against Jews and women will be viewed as prima facie harassment. If they win it's not just Mr. Anglin who will be silenced, anyone who stands up to injustice can be silenced by a quasi-governmental anti-hategroup.

In short this is about ethics in real estate.

They're hitting up all of the major right-wing communities this week: TRS, IM, RI, DS.

PROBABLY BUTTHURT ABOUT GETTING THEIR STINKING SWEATY JIZZY JEWISH ASSES KICKED BY /OURGUYS/

Yup, you're absolutely right. They're being driven out of their diseased Yid skulls by all the titanic losses they've suffered in the past months so they try to ease their agony by crapping up the threads here with blatantly hungry shilling. If they knew how much perverse delight we take in savoring their desperation they wouldn't bother, but you can't expect wounded, neurotic imbeciles to harbor any calculable degree of savvy.

Bump this is important to keep track of. Whites can't take this lying down.

Yeah, he was BND.

You faggots always want to lump The Rectum Stuffers in with legitimate outlets that are being attacked, but the reality is that if ZOG wanted them gone, they'd already be gone. It wouldn't take assassinations or lawsuits, three hours of googling and single person (or jew) could probably dox half their lineup.

And that the poster wasn't banned, is problematic as well.

The SPLC has a strong track record for winning lawsuits and them winning properties and assets from WNs in the 1990s has been very successful. They have been able to recruit top U of Michigan magna cum laude, former Justice Dept lawyers for their LGBT teams and have set up provocative acts before where they get an individual or group to do something and then come after them when that attacked group responds with emotion and not next level thinking. Remember on any public forum they probably have the funds to have someone watching. Good news is that this stretch of a lawsuit means they are in financial trouble. They probably have overexpanded to new remodels, office space and expensive highly paid token employees and lawyers that have put a whole in their pockets. Expect more of these and make sure to cross your ts and dot your Is so they have a tougher time paying the bills for their overextended organization.

If we stop them here they'll be in deep shit. We need to hit them hard. If they lose they'll lash out and do something even dumber.

We have proof the lawsuit is bullshit.

We need to ensure the defense gets the legal help they need. Some sympathetic press couldn't hurt. Does anyone here know Sam Dickson?

SPLC suing of of its own agents?

Why would anyone care about the CIA-kike DisInfo in chief agent Andre "I want the white race bred out" Anglin getting sued by his partner?

i just don't get it.
anglin is handicapped by jews constantly. they harass potential money making platforms (paypal, google wallet etc) into banning him. even disqus banned him from having a comment platform.
anglin doesn't advocate violence. anglin doesn't advocate illegal actions.
he doesn't sell anything. his site doesn't have ads.
so what's the deal? getting some ips?
they would have them anyway. it's not like people only go to the DS.
it's not illegal anyway.
all he does is trash talk jews, muslims and other non-whites.

All anglin does is promote every kosher clown in world politics and push for war against islam for isreal.

Resistance to the jew is done by getting idiots to piost abuse at jews on twitter, he tells his readers not to bother boycotting isreal that jews don't care about anyone boycotting them, when its the biggest weapon to use against the kikes, in fact there isn;t anything productive his website has ever offered our movement, just makes any opposition to jewry look like cunts.

He is basically Rebel Media that takes the piss out of jews but puts all the real focus on the muslims he claims are taking over American politics as he shills for jewish Trump, Gert Wilders and ZOG Le Pen, ultimately he pushes for ZOG control to his braindead cartoon nazi supporters just like Ezra Levant's Rebel Media does to braindead kosher conservative cucks.

this is false. he is clearly against this.

archive.org/details/youtube-_lH6Hfr2vYo
3:09 he starts naming from here
8:20 explicitly being against wars for jews

Geez, now let's see … we know that Jews hate the Daily Stormer … and apparently you hate the Daily Stormer … why would someone as "Jew conscious " as you with all your "kike this" and "kike that" be so anxious to join the Jews in their condemnation of Anglin and his website. HMMMMMM, Mistah Shlomosteinbergbaumowitz?

They really don't like boycotts:

Bill banning boycotters from Israel becomes a law

web.archive.org/web/20170415083148/http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Bill-banning-boycotters-from-Israel-becomes-a-law-483434

" Israel's Knesset passed the law on Monday, enabling the interior minister to refuse to grant visas to supporters of the BDS movement or direct members of it seeking to enter the country. "

Israel detains one activist and deports another, amid intl outcry over boycott ban

web.archive.org/web/20170408164305/http://mondoweiss.net/2017/03/detains-activist-advocacy/

"Two accounts have come in today about Israeli law enforcement actions against activists accused of fostering boycott. At least one is directly related to the law against visitors who support boycott that the Israeli parliament passed last week."

The Office of Antiboycott Compliance (OAC) at the Department of Commerce:

web.archive.org/web/20170410205112/https://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac

"Antiboycott Laws:

During the mid-1970's the United States adopted two laws that seek to counteract the participation of U.S. citizens in other nation's economic boycotts or embargoes. These "antiboycott" laws are the 1977 amendments to the Export Administration Act (EAA) and the Ribicoff Amendment to the 1976 Tax Reform Act (TRA). While these laws share a common purpose, there are distinctions in their administration.

Objectives:

The antiboycott laws were adopted to encourage, and in specified cases, require U.S. firms to refuse to participate in foreign boycotts that the United States does not sanction. They have the effect of preventing U.S. firms from being used to implement foreign policies of other nations which run counter to U.S. policy.

Primary Impact:

The Arab League boycott of Israel is the principal foreign economic boycott that U.S. companies must be concerned with today. The antiboycott laws, however, apply to all boycotts imposed by foreign countries that are unsanctioned by the United States."

They NEVER act independently. Time you started acting like that too, white men.

Anglin does more in fifteen minutes of his average day to expose and combat the evil deeds of the "traditional enemy" than you will do in a lifetime. Your attempts to slyly belittle his efforts, while pretending to share his concerns, makes you appear highly suspect. Shill much?

Anglin has done nothing for white people other than make their argument against jewish instigated genocide look ridiculous, encourages his supporters to abuse high profile litigious kikes in politics, not debate or present facts but mindless abuse, his supporters following his advice then get arrested, he tell his readers to throw all their weight of support behind jewish controlled opposition like Britain First/Tommy Robinson, Gert Wilders/Donald make israel great again Trump and every other kosher compromised clown.
He tries to get his fans to meet up and organise protests with weapons, like Frank Cohen the other fake cartoon nazi.

He has openly called for the white race to be bred out, every editorial he makes he mocks his readers while encouraging them to get themselves arrested, he is part of a new wave of CIA-kike honeypots, make fun of jews while insisting we focus our attention on their enemies rather than any actual resistance to the jewish power.

He pretends that arabs did 911 and plays along with every isreali mossad created hoax.
He insists that ISIS are the real deal and about to attack isreal.
There is literally not one international political scenario he has accurately reported on or predicted.

The list of Anglins self-incriminating fraud perpetuated against his gullible supporters are near limitless.

Only kikes and morons have any affection for bolshevik kike fraud Anglin.>>9817975

They acted as if they threw her under the bus. Remember that they will try to play all sides.

Anglin has done nothing for white people other than make their argument against jewish instigated genocide look ridiculous, encourages his supporters to abuse high profile litiguos kikes in politics, not debate or present facts but mindless abuse, his supporters following his advice then get arrested, he tell his readers to throw all their weight of support behind jewish controlled opposition like Britain First/Tommy Robinson, Gert Wilders and every other clearly kosher compromised clown.
He tries to get his fans to meet up and organise protests with weapons, like Frank Cohen the other fake cartoon nazi.

He has openly called for the white race to be bred out, every editorial he makes he mocks his readers while encouraging them to get themselves arrested, he is part of a new wave of CIA-kike honeypots, make fun of jews while insisting we focus our attention on their enemies rather than any actual resistance to the jewish power.

He pretends that arabs did 911 and plays along with every isreali mossad created hoax.
He insists that ISIS are the real deal and about to attack isreal.
There is literally not one international political scenario he has accurately reported on or correctly predicted.
His entire websites modus operandi is to disseminate DisInfo about near enough every worldwide event.

The list of Anglins self-incriminating fraud perpetuated against his gullible supporters are near limitless.
Only kikes and morons have any affection for bolshevik kike fraud Anglin.

Here's an unknown story that could use some publicity that Anglin could put on his website.

A Jewish MP in Australia has called the Police after an unemployed man sent emails critical of Israel to politicians.

This literally unemployed bum sends off emails, and a Federal MP called Police on him.

Him speaking to the police in the video.

Jimmies rustled.

Nice try, Shillstein … got any more sloppily prepared anti-Stormer text to paste up for us?

Anglin is the Frank Collins [Cohen] of our times

Every report of worldwide events is a DisInfo sleight of hand with his script written by the ADL/CIA

He does seem to attract the most retarded section of the nationalist community and they absolutely love the shit he endlessly feeds them, it's quite possibly that as much as 10-15% of his followers aren't actual CIA spooks (just braindead gullible goys) helping herd the brainless sheep that support him.

Yawn … more blustery blather from the
"Kosher Nostra" as they lamely attempt to
pose as diehard Nationalists. Give it up,
Shlomo … nobody's buyin' it.

What are you doing that is any better you d&c kike shill

Have you even "read" "MYFAROG?" It's not a fucking novel. It's a manual for an RPG… You don't know what you're talking about

his site is designed to appeal to this short attention span generation.

If he presented it like an episode of Charlie Rose ( the most boring PBS program ) he would have no traffic coming to his site.

You're a shill or just an egghead that's too "sophisticated" for Dailystormer.

you're one of them.

GPS depends on relativity.
KEK
I will take what is triangulation for $200 Alex

Anyone who donated to Anglin's a fucking retard. That is all.

yeah well you're a fucking nigger so what's up?

Uh, Yeah, sure … Everyone who's concerned
that this precedent setting case could officially
cause all "unkind" speech on the Internet to be
criminalized is a mental defective. Only a
slimy, skulking Shlomosaurus would push a
notion like that.

Even if you hate Anglin everyone should understand this. If the SPLC beats Anglin any protest against an individual will be considered harassment and any reporting of individual wrongdoing will be considered incitement. Any independent news outlets in the US would face well-funded lawsuits. This is bigger than Anglin.

The Jewish Higher IQ proving again to be a religious myth

Red Ice is pretty cool. They do some good work. I don't know the rest of these groups.

into the oven it goes

go back to israel

Well if he does get shut down my DS t-shirt will be worth a lot more

Weev posted a donation drive on Wesearchr. They're goal is to raise $150,000 and they are at $52,000 at the time of posting. I'm not saying to give to them, just sharing information.

wesearchr. com/bounties/daily-stormer-vs-splc-legal-defense-fund

The guy wasn't a jew, it was just a bullshit accusation. It came from a Fairfax article by Luke McMahon - an Antifa faggot that Fairfax has given free reign to go after several prominent Aussie nationalists.
australiafirstparty.net/fairfax-hate-article-by-antifa-troll-luke-mcmahon-confirms-desperation-of-the-dying-newspaper/

I don't know what has been going on in Andrew's head…why exactly did he come up with some bogus "march" for someone in the alt-light who is very wealthy? He stuck his neck out way, way too far, obv, for….nothing.
This wealthy woman in Montana could take care of herself. Now Anglin is going to lose the Stormer and I don't see Richard Spencer or his mom donating any substantial amount to his defence..or, anything at all, for that matter.
He can run his website however he wants…but after this one is forced to close, I hope he's more careful with the next one.

The march troll was retarded, but this is the first major SPLC lawsuit of the internet era, if he somehow manages to win, it'll be a big victory against ZOG.

I agree, if they win this, what's next? I'll kick him some shekels to his po box.
If I understand it correctly, that wesearchr thing only actually funds if you reach the goal, so he won't get anything unless they can gather 150k. Andrew isn't normie-friendly like based multicultural stick man, so I'm impressed he got as much in pledges as he has.
If the world were fair he'd easily have that 150k due to how much traffic he gets, but that's not how it works.

He's extremely pro-TRS, even to the point of banning DS members who criticize them:
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/the-mike-enoch-question-a-public-discussion/101414/

Who cares?

Because he thinks it was all a conspiracy and they were doxed by "intelligence agencies". I guess that's an easier pill to swallow than the reality that their identities were all a google search away, but none of the jew organizations saw TRS as a big enough threat to warrant doxing them.

Well as a daily DS reader and a weekly Daily Shoah listener im going to have to say you're a complete retard or a liar. Anglin hasn't been on the show in the last 80 or so episodes I've listened to and stopped posting them on his Radio section when it was outed that Mike Enoch had a Jew wife

Holla Forums logic at it's best.

Remember dead WNs are respectable. Anyone alive is a shill. We've been psyoped pretty damn hard.

thank you for educating us, user

Isnt weev an actual kike?

Honestly dude I can't even post here anymore because of these fucking retards who accuse anyone who doesn't sit on their ass all day of being a shill or a jew.

I'm forming a small group in my state as we speak but I'm sure once we start doing things we'll be called kike shills here. Fucking unsalvagable.

Pacifist race traitors are to be expected in any movement, they havent read a single book and just larp. Suddenly when a white guy steps up and does something, they see it as a false flag, because they are so cucked they would never dream of going out and risking their necks for anything. Wait for Hitler they say.

Start your group, and weed out anyone who doesnt read. Anyone who doesn't know where the 14 words came from, anyone who doesn't know what the Order is etc. If you want to know how to start a group, read up on Robert Mathews, because he had one, and it was not infiltrated.

Oh, and this.

Just go read the machete attack thread. Its always a false flag, Dylan Roof is secretly Jewish and Breivik is a communist. Thats what hes talking about. Anyone who steps up is labelled anuddah shoah and disowned by Holla Forums it seems.

Weev is top bloke. You're either stupid or a shill.

I don't know where you are, but I won't countersignal you.

For Anons who don't know, guy on right was our PM

Love that albino nigger shitskin looking mother fucker many say he is a shill dgaf he calling out jews and shit skins and makes me laugh bwuhahahahaaa!! Little africa albino looking nigger ..Maybe a redpill victim and can never leave pol now they know better lol

jewess suing fuck that never let a jew win ever

Some of this stuff is actually pretty interesting, everyone probably skipped over it since theres so much, but the quotes of the death threats, and the msg that Spencer sent etc are worth reading. It says the voice msgs that most disturbed Gersh were ones that only had sounds of gunshots in them. Kike actually felt scared.

first thing they do is try to sue AA didn't threaten them yet gersch threatened Dickys mother and Andy rose up on her ass no she suing because its illegal fraud,intimidation racketeering as it was a agent standing looking to profit my angry is beyond a msg board that jew whore and all like her need to be called out

I know, its kikes doing what kikes do best. I saw the whole thing as it happened with Spencers mother, I saw the paper she was sent etc and the statement the kike tried to have her make. She didnt just try to force the mother to sell, she also wrote up a pre-prepared statement denouncing Richard as a racist, and saying she is ashamed of him etc… which was all horseshit, of course.

She should be in prison, but shes playing the victim. The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

false flag? the SPLC is trash, so it wouldn't be surprising if they staged it for publicity/donations

Man jews have to FUCKING GO!!!!!! so sick of their bullshit its like they have to go let us be white again without them.I care only for white ppl period all else like jews can die and I would sleep tight knowing another jew is dead or politically rekt

should be in prison very least loose licence to real estate for being a cunt so turn around and sue because she got caught being a jew grrrrr

the compliant is completely bullshit and won't stand in court and giving normie exposure to jews !! keked you little fighting jews fucker careful if it is a lie we will find out we always find everything out so far fuck that jew whore

I was in the first few TRS vs Holla Forums threads and a few TRSodomites were mouthing off to a couple of /baph/oles all the while the TRSodomites were openly talking about astroturfing Holla Forums in their super secret bathhouse which led to Kike Enoch's crew getting doxed. You talk shit you get hit. Simple as that.

This. Notice how Anglin never goes after big name jews to where him and his troll army could affect real change but instead targets some no name kike lawyer's family and their 12 yr old son which anyone with half a brain knows how easily the jews could use this incident as propaganda that will work in their favor.

No, never noticed that … I have, however, noticed how you shills are constantly trying to tear Anglin down and make him seem incompetent and ineffectual … but, y'know what? The fact that you sneaky Hebes pour so much time and energy into this petty pursuit tells us that you most definitely DO consider him a serious threat to your many underhanded enterprises. So, by all means, keep up the bitter Yidly yammering … it only serves to convince us that Andrew deserves all the respect and support he can get.

You obviously don't know you're history. When the SPLC sues someone, their goal is to destroy them.

This. Bulby or someone pretending to be him went to >>>/trs/ and effectively said dox me fagets.
Then /baph/ posted in one of the threads that spawned from the initial red ice thread and TRShills basically said "lol dox me you LARP. you won't do it"

and then /baph/ proved them wrong. because /baph/.

I don't see how they're going to even get to sperglin. They can sue the DS into oblivion but sperglin will be safe.

I secretly hope it happens and stormfront enters a second golden age

I don't know if they consider him a threat in as much as low hanging fruit that they can make an example of. If he was a real threat, they wouldn't be giving him so much publicity and media attention. Seems like every story related to "White Nationalism", the kikes scramble to get a quote from Anglin and they post that retarded pic of him Zig Heiling. Seems like a big cutesy Jew joke that Anglin is on sometimes.

*in on

There's enough circumstantial evidence that's piled up over the years that I'd be floored if he wasn't.

The main thing for me with TRS/alt-kike is how blatantly lacking everyone involved is as human beings. Every single one of their "thought leaders" is objectively disgusting and sad. Let's go down the list.

Enoch is almost definitely a kike, and he is definitely married to a kike, and he's a bloated disgusting slob with rat kike eyes.

Sven is literal trailer trash who's married to a disgusting tattooed cunt that aborted a baby during the third trimester because it was an inconvenience. He's arrogant to a fault and transparently thin skinned and most likely has put his dick in that dumpster fire petri dish whore Emily Youcis.

Anglin fucks underage gooks, looks like a goddamn mongoloid himself, and most likely is an FBI asset.

Richard Spencer is a faggot with a CIA asset beard for a wife and a kike for a mentor.

I could go on about the lesser TRS personalities but honestly why bother? The whole thing is an obvious trash heap to anyone with a few brain cells to rub together and enough presence of mind not to get sucked into e-celeb dogshit.

and Anglin's personality defo doesn't seem like the type that is self deprecating or laid back. Just the opposite. Seems anal retentive and nit-picky-bitchy with a serious "I can't be bothered" demeanor . The fucking guy feels the need to correct any tiny instance of someone misspeaking. Duke has to passively aggressively say, "shut the fuck up, you smart ass midget, you know what I meant". It's embarrassing and uncomfortable to listen to this rude cunt sometimes. His real life personality is the opposite of the "LOL, I'm playing 6 D chess against the Jews with my satirical website. hahahalollol" that he markets himself as.

Here's an example of Anglin being an unfunny weird cunt shilling for China. This is when I first started thinking something was off with him.

Never mind couldn't find it on YouTube. Just search: Scott Roberts Anglin China debate.

and it doesn't necessarily mean he's a shill. Often people that want to thrust themselves into the forefront of a movement, have narcissistic personality disorders. Alex Jonestein being the perfect and diagnosed example of this.

Neither are "Clark's" books, so what's your point? Are you implying that Kike Enoch and SeventhSon or whoever is behind Clark's dollops of shite, can only ghostwrite 3rd Reich books, because of some magical limitation on what they're allowed to write about?
MYFAROG is the name of the game itself, in fact there are several MYFAROG books and it seems that multiple come out each month, which all the more suggests Cachet ("Varg Vikernes") isn't writing them himself.
So looks like:
Ironic.
Looks like user hit a nerve though.

Welcome to the unfortunate club

How is the SPLC going to get Sperglin when he is currently living in the Philippines? Lel.

Damn, now this is some outright kike tactics. I wouldn't be surprised if the Courts decide to rule it out in favor for kikess Gersh despite that the kikess tried to extort Spencer's mom.

Yes! It seems that people keep forgetting that they are Jews, or maybe they just want to believe they are not.

kek

I don't agree with everything Anglin writes, and he typically panders to a younger audience (yes… I'm an oldfag). But the guy is committed as hell to DS, and I'd hate to see it fall over because some kike drained them of resources. Happy to throw in some shekels to fight the Girsh jewess.

Of course they did. It was planned a long time ago. The Philippin jail-bait fucking Andrew was planted a long time ago to grow a "nazi" community so that one day SPL etc. can publicly take him down and proclaim how they took down the evil webnazi. Once that's done it'll take a few moments and then Anglin will emerge as the former webnazi who found a way to abandon hate.

liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408

Sure are a lot of bitter, delusional Anglin detractors on here. Even sad sacks who are torturing logic to present conspiracy theory tier digs. So you gum-flapping faggots honestly think we believe that you're just disillusioned Nationalists, and not Chosenite shills? You mean there are actually a number of disgruntled "Nazis" who can't find a single positive thing to say about a guy who tirelessly promotes (to a viewership that numbers in the six figures) all the things they would otherwise champion? And there are actually committed "Aryans" who are not ashamed to be expressing the exact same level of disgust and mistrust toward Andrew that a chief spokesmen for the ADL or SPLC would? Only a fairly desperate pack of skulking Shlomos would attempt such a laughably absurd stretch. Oh, how the mighty have fallen when even seasoned masters of manipulation like yourselves can't device a better ruse than that.

Agree about the Clark books. This isn't about that. I own all of Varg's publications. Multiple books don't come out each month. I don't know where you are getting that from. His wife writes books, too. So? Varg writes his own books. He has very few non-RPG books, and they're very short, and written just like he speaks.

I just think that using Varg as an example was a poor choice, because it doesn't really apply

The original jewdar cannot be jammed!

I wonder how many of our people actually fall for the shills in this thread. Shouldn't be many.

Anglin works tirelessly for our people, and takes a large portion of the face beatings for us. I urge any one of you to publicly, openly come out against the jews like he has. Go ahead. Andrew hasn't hidden anything from any of us. He's an open book. You might not like his attitude or sense of humor, but there's no denying that he's real.

WOW

I draw the line at associating with TRS
Weev has demonstrated that he is a jew once and for all by claiming that TRS is acceptable

anyone who associates at all with TRS deserves the rope, full stop

Thats what I was thinking too. Unless some of those anons who made threats actually go and make good on them, that is.

Song parodies are just about the gayest shit anyone has ever come up with I swear to god. Browns have Muslims banging nasheeds straight out of their own heritage before they suicide bomb themselves and we have based fashy goys XD singing about "feminine dicks will save the white race" to the tune of Stacy's Mom or whatever.

Hello Skeleton Kang how is the thyroid treating you

have you spoken to your father recently

Personally, I'm done supporting Anglin. I think his website is (or has been) great, but I don't like the direction he's taking things

1) This white sharia forced meme bullshit. Yes, we get it. You're a butthurt 5'2 manlet who has self-admitted you only went for gook girls because they were the only ones shorter than you. Don't poison the well with this sour grapes bullshit and pretend that white women are all irredeemable whores who get BLACKED.com every weekend. Fuck off with this personal crusade bullshit.

2) The DS BBS thread were he opened up discussion on the Enoch Question just left me even more disgusted. It's a fucking long thread, but you can just go scroll through and see how fucking irrational and sycophantic both he and the alt-right honor guard are acting. These people are unironically saying things like "say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens!" and other internet tough guy bullshit because someone dare question anything to do with Enoch or TRS. The whole discussion was nothing but a facade for Anglin to start shacking up with the TRSodomites without wanting to hear anymore criticism for doing so.

I don't fucking get why people feel the need to throw their own reputation under the bus by shacking up with racemixers, jews, homosexuals, and libertarians-larping-as-nazis-for-shekels. There was literally no surface-level reason why Anglin needed to associate with TRS. They could've done their own things separately. I'm guessing TRS is fronting him cash/resources for the court case in exchange for telling all the """goys""" to stock criticizing Kike Enoch (pbuh, he who does so much good for the movement)

I just took pic related, random picture on his feed from 7h ago.

Jesus christ, I don't even care about whether someone wears pink/purple or not. That matching is just fucking terrible. And he needs to stop making three piece suits a thing. No one wears those outside of goddamn Steampunk LARP conventions.

I always go with the classic Trump look wearing a suit - black suit, white undershirt, solid/striped bright red tie, you can never go wrong

Why does he retweet garbage like this? How come these nu-WN established goons say they care so much about image yet they retweet gay fucking cringe inducing shit like this?

There it is.

As someone who has been on DS for the whole time it has been around, I can say it is about time Anglin started catching up with a lot of us.

I know he is a couple years younger than me and my friends and I guess that is why he didn't realize the White Sharia thing was needed until now, but you sound like an Ultra-Kike, White Knight faggot.

Go Divide your ass cheeks and have some nigger conquer it and your mother/gf while you are at it.

Look, what Anglin is doing it important and this isn't just about him. If they win this, it will be a big precedent set against us.

So, work your jobs, have lots and lots of little white babies, teach your children women shouldn't vote and marry young and have lots of white babies and help keep these kikes in place.

That's all the shilling I am willing to do for Anglin, but it is the truth and the only way we are going to safe ourselves.

Yes.

Sounds like a shitty choppy recording and then the guys doesn't let him finish his point

same shit the CNN jews do to people

Yes goyim, donate to the manlet to "stop these jews"!

Remember, you will remain anonymous ;)

(((Weev))) is also our greatest ally. He oversees the Daily Stormer and TRS. Initially he lied that he used to be Christian Identity (no proof) and some reporter "mistakenly" labeled him as Jewish but there's multiple times where (((he))) admits to it. (((He))) also used to go after "anti-semites". Dennis Fetcho knows all about (((him))).

hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/yes-andrew-weev-auernheimer-is-a-self-admitted-jew/

Normally I'm not one to delve into saying "everyone is a kike/fed" unless there's tons of overwhelming evidence like with Enoch. But with Weev, that dude sure as shit looks jewy.

And the thing with all of these sort of controversies is that they could easily be dispelled with a 23&me.

it could still be staged. perhaps this anglin fellow is just dumb and doesn't understand how they're fucking him over. i don't even have to visit his shitty forum to tell you that it's infiltrated and sabotaged. most pro-white sites are, for better or worse.

That's a new thing, didn't appear few days before.

It usually means that something's messed up with https certificates if I remember right.

Checking criminally underchecked quads of truth.

Uh, what?

If you don't want to "purity spiral" about Anglin's past, then let's talk about his present.

He most likely still lives in Asia. No one's ran into him in Ohio. No media interviews or him participating in any Pro-White events. The articles he writes come out around 4-5 AM eastern time, which indicates he's probably NOT in an American timezone. He'll claim to live in Ohio but never indicated he was a night owl.

Shilled HARD for Trump until he couldn't anymore. But instead of admitting Trump was a Jew plan from the get-go, he says Trump's being "blackmailed", "held hostage", or "sold out". Never apologized in the slightest for promoting him the way he did and calling folks like me (who were anti-Trump from the beginning) shills and/or retards.

Promotes Molyjew, Kike Enoch, Black Pigeon Shits (a fellow gook fucker), and Cucker Tarlson (Fox Jews). These figures are fine for the average lemming but it's weak shit for us and there needs to be more hardcore people/ideas being put forth. And yes, you can still do that without "promoting violence".

Buddies up with David Duke, biggest conman around. I fell for him at one point but the Senate run was extremely obvious. Duke knew he had no chance winning in nigger-infested Louisiana. It was just for the shekels. If Duke had run for Congress depending on the district, he would have had a chance but it wasn't about holding any office. Anglin learned from Duke how to scam Whites. They both shilled for Trump and took advantage of the moment.

Continuously finds any excuse to talk about Asian women in a positive light and post pictures/gifs/videos of them instead of White women on a supposed Pro-White website. Never see him promoting the idea of White families or the 14 Words either.

With Molyjew and Enoch, he pretends they aren't even Jews and attacks anyone for showing proof now.

He's influenced by (((Weev))) and also does everything for the "lulz". (((Weev))) lives in Jewkraine, supports (((AZOV))), and justified/supported the kike revolution there. He also used to harass "anti-Semites" online before going to prison and magically becoming a "Nazi Hacker". And now (((he))) overlooks Daily Stormer and TRS…

These are all things Anglin's doing RIGHT NOW. Not his past. Plenty more things to add but you get the point.

The worship of him is pure faggotry. The amount of influence he has on people is pathetic. This wigger manlet is still the same retard from the gook jailbait video.

There are good people at DS but most of them fell for Trump to begin with. I often wonder how far the average, awakened White's critical thinking goes…

Which country would that be!? AFAIK, in EE you get v& only for promoting nahtzeeism or inciting violence towards specific people (not some vague "class" of people). You can name the jew all you want (as long as you don't tell people to go break his shit) and deny the holohoax all you want (as long as you don't try to make it happen for real).

Did that faggot choose the wrong country, or is he just being excessively cautious?

So you're a fucking retarded larper? Why would you admit this unless you're a kike trying to frame whites in as being moronic and trashy?

even niggers know when to stick together

Unlike you and many other faggots, I didn't need to wait for Trump to suck Jew dick. I have two eyes and recognized he was always a kike-loving piece of shit conman.

Niggers call out their weak links as should we.

Many whites are "moronic and trashy" for ever supporting Trump. Not the average conservative sheep but the alleged Pro-Whites who totally shut their brains off for 2 years. But what's done is done. Don't feel inferior because I saw it and you didn't.

didn't check the thread yet

Didn't we, at one point, have picture evidence that this jewess was trying to extort Mrs Spencer?

What did Richard Spencer ever do for Andrew? I don't see him or his mom helping except retweeting about the fundraiser lel

My, My! You SURE keep a surgically precise record of every indiscretion and misstep made by all the notable people who are taking daily risks attempting to salvage their race and nation. You're savagely critical, painstakingly analytical … You must have ALL the vital solutions figured out since you know so achingly well what's WRONG with everyone. C'mon, Daisy Mae, don't keep us in suspense … let's hear your foolproof formula for Victory! I mean, without your invaluable contribution to the cause, we're saddled with the ineffective efforts of all these "dangerous" people you claim are fakers and phonies. All you do is jack your jaw, creampuff. You don't have a crappin' thing to offer but warm wind and you know it.

Why am I not surprised that a phoneposter is so retarded he doesnt understand what the certificate error means

Next time you're in L.A., can I visit the Museum of Death with you? I bet you could tell stories about lots of the stuff in there.
Do you write to any currently? If so, can you reveal who?
I'd like to write to some.

Sorry Fella, but you're about 15 years too late with that request. I haven't been in L.A. for at least that long and am unlikely to return. Besides, the Serial Killer phenomenon peaked in the late 80's/early 90's, so it's a pretty played out subject these days. During that time, I produced a 13 part series of true crime documentaries called "Murderers, Mobsters and Madmen" for the British market where I featured lots of the murderabilia I had amassed over the years. Shortly thereafter, I began selling all that material off and have very little left. Haven't written to any of those infamous folks in a long while … in fact, most of the ones I knew are now deceased from executions, inmate attacks or poor health. It was definitely an engrossing hobby while it lasted.

I generally think Anglin is an alphabet stooge but shit like this make me think perhaps he's legit.

Then send some shekels his way so he can bang more gook whores

Precise record? That's from the top of my head and common knowledge. You have nothing to refute but just whine about "purity spiraling". Go worship the faggot some more. You saw what happened to Trump. Do you really think your boy "Andre" is going to be around forever? He'll eventually be outed for all of the reasons I stated and then some. By then you'll change your tune because you're a fucking sheep who follows the herd without thought. Now donate some money so Anglin can fuck gooks. Hurry up, he's getting manlet blue balls!

You generally don't think at all if you read my post with all of those truths and think "Andre" is legit. Don't forget to donate shekels!

I never said a word about "purity spiraling", cupcake … I accused you of being a mindless blather factory and asked to hear YOUR solutions, and you predictably replied with more useless, blustery bilge. Your incessant, bitter condemnation of someone who is quite apparently ten thousand times more productive than your bellowing self makes you look like a jealous little snip. You're particularly unhinged over imaginary "gook whores" … seems like you're the one who harbors the unhealthy obsession with "yellow fever", chum.
Typical narcissistic, addle-brained keyboard warrior … an anxious, oh-so-opinionated goofball loser that expels a constant stream of flatulent noise but has nothing remotely helpful to offer.

You got it brother. Thanks for voicing the truth. How can people follow this piece of shit race traitor? How can they forgive him saying our race should die? How can they overlook Jews working for him? How can they……….

Must be unenviable work … being the official under-shill to a thick-headed lout like that.

Do you deny that Anglin used to have sex with Asians? Do you deny that he said that the white race deserves to die? Do you deny that his IT/contributor is a self-admitted Jew? Aren't you a little bit upset about any of this? Insults aside, answer the questions. But I guess you'll just have excuses for him. What do you have invested in him that you defend him like this?

lol go back to facebook

Never been on Facebook, genius … you're wrong about absolutely everything it seems.

Never said I had any solutions but a start would be to not follow/trust people like Anglin for starters. Imaginary gook whores? And no faggot. I don't find screeching, flat-chested, yellow monkeys attractive. But your boy "Andre" loves 'em

What have they invested in Anglin? Same thing many invested in Trump. False hope, blind trust, wishful thinking, ect.

Well, if you don't have any contributions or ideas, then kindly shut the hell up, ya useless slug. We've got enough armchair generals … we need soldiers and engineers with forward vision who can address the social ills of this moment… not big mouth jerk offs who sit around grousing about somebody dating a gook years ago. Get your head out of your ass and into the game, creampuff.

Hes not just somebody, and your argument is just "purity spiral!" put into different words. Aut kike detected.

Btw I didnt know this, but IE is also identifying as aut kike and suggests we are Reddit if we criticize it. (and now claiming that the aut-kike invented cuck)

where is this white race deserves to die statement?

Is this the real life?

These staunch defenders of race traitor Andre Anglin sure do like to throw around the word faggot a lot… yet they defend a miserable kike lover like him tooth and nail.

He said the white race deserves to die in an interview. I've heard the interview multiple times, someone must have a link to it? It was on youtube but Anglin was getting it taken down. It has to be somewhere though. It was him talking to some nigger if that helps. When you hear it for yourself will it mean anything to you, or will you continue to make excuses?

Then why does he still obsess over gooks and post pics of Koreans every other day?

Nice smokescreen tactic. Lumping all that other bullshit in with the truth about Anglin. Sorry it won't work. People know the truth about him.

When did I mention the wall? Waiting for Hitler? You still sound like a Trumpfag

So you've got three meager "tricks" and then you're out of bullets …everybody who thinks you're full of crap is "purity spiraling" or an "aut kike" or a "race traitor" … that's about as lame as it gets, Buckwheat. The bottom line is that you haven't a thing to offer but your bitterness and impotent fury … you're completely useless to this movement and, in truth, unfit to tie Anglin's shoelaces. He's steadily producing effective web content, making sacrifices and bringing people into the fold. Whether intentional or not, you're just a D&C Shillberg venting your one dimensional spleen to no avail and no discernible purpose. You're absolute poison to what you pretend is "your own cause".

yes please show proof of your claim

And?
Weev is a fag, but you are describing the fetish of at least 80% of Holla Forums schlomo. At least try to research your infiltration target

Hello JIDF; what brings you to this thread today? I understand english isn't your first language; might I interest you in some remedial courses before you out yourself in other threads as well? :D

Wow, what have you to say now?

also, regardless of your feelings about anglin this case has a lot biggest implications than just him and dailystormer.com. The precedence that it would set would make you liable for anything said on any platform including this one even if they're not a real threat of violence or harassment.

Unfit to tie a manlet's shoelaces? I don't follow midgets who live in Asia and are in it for the "lulz". I've been around much longer than you and Anglin combined. I've seen fucks like him come and go like clouds. Same thing with fanboys like yourself. You haven't been around long enough to realize Anglin won't be here forever.

Wow so cute! Black-eyed soulless gooks who do their best to appear more white!

he's literally a wigger pedophile

I agree, accept your missing the fact that he set this up. Saying he's bringing GUNS and Arab terrorist representatives and all that to his fake march. Who would do that? Who would think that is a good idea? Maybe his handlers in Israel.

this case has nothing to do with the march btw
did you even read the splc suit?

Hi newfriend. Lot of you lately'

It's an example of his work, making us all look very bad. He's bringing all of this down on us. So anyway, did you go to the URL I sited? Did you listen to Anglin?

There's more talks of hate speech laws lately. Don't think for a fucking second Trump wouldn't sign some to "protect" his Jew buddies.

Good luck on your crusade to change these neets minds

>stormfront.org/forum/t1193871-12/
That's a good one, but in the responses in that thread, the jew himself points out that those clips of him are edited in the same way 60 minutes edits when they run a hitpiece; did that poster put up the original?

Ohhhhh come on now. This is getting tiresome. Are you really going to say now that he didn't say these things and people pasted together his words to say the things he did? Come on man. Don't disrespect yourself like that. I know it sucks to learn someone you respect did and said some truly horrible things, but the truth is the truth.

Daily reminder that Anglin once faked his own death. What person backpacking in Asia could afford Hollywood makeup?

Ever wonder how Anglin could afford traveling the world for all those years? How many of us could do that? No one I've ever met in the movement honestly. Does this in itself mean anything damning? No. But it is a piece to a puzzle that sure is 'interesting' about him.

Jesus, you newfags are everywhere; learn what ids are and use them.
who is schilling who? Christ

Here's a quote from Saint Anglin: "No, I'm not saying sport-banging gooks is good or that people should do it, I've just said it isn't really that big of a deal"
-stormfront.org/forum/t1193871-14/
So do you agree?

Please don't try to distract from the conversation. It won't work.

When people agree with you, I hear a good tactic is to out yourself and artistically screech without reading what they say.
hi weev. nice tactic. 10/10 would be played like a fiddle again

Muh truth

Again I say, Numbnutz, EVERYTHING you spout is a solid indication of what a misinformed chest-thumping lummox you are. Now you're awkwardly trying to play some kind of "seniority card", like you're "older and wiser", when you can't muster any more evidence of possessing "world experience" than any drooling grade school retard. For your info, I'm much older than you, and was effectively spreading awareness of the "traditional enemy" long before you even knew who they were. My support of Anglin has nothing to do with being a 'fanboy". It's all about his being dedicated to getting things done … something you can't fathom because you're a hopelessly unproductive jaw jockey. Loads of talk … zero action.

what the fuck? did he really do this? why?
also
at first I thought it was a pic of a dead tranny or something, with that whore eye shadow and anglins dick sucking lips

Funny you'd say that geezer when old wn1.0 accomplished nothing and this new movement has done more in five years than y'all did ever

Probably a prank since i can't locate any context

I'm younger than Anglin but have been around since 14 years old. All I'm saying is I've seen more than you. We still aren't accomplishing much. 2 years of wasted energy for Trump wasn't so bright, now was it?

Apparently. Facial features and tattoos seem to match. Who the fuck knows why he did it

Was it hard to tell your parents you're a faggot?

Let me see what you've done that has done any good for the movement

Sure this new Anglin WN is doing tons, it is giving reasons to censor free speech on the internet. Acting like some cartoon racist to let the media see how evil we are and make the people scream to make it all stop, hence enacting laws against free speech.

It's common sense about seeing people come and go. No major person like Anglin lasts in this movement and if you've been around long enough, you'd see that. It's very suspicious Daily Stormer has lasted this long in the first place. And (((weev))) runs it? Are you blind?

Bingo

What movement? Where are we moving to? Shilling for Trump in 2020?

Who in the hell says 'numbnutz' and lummox? These Hasbara idiots need to study more

I do tons of IRL action. Really don't spend much time online. Especially during the election when most were total fucking retards.

So nothing?

It's some dead Jewkrainian

antikominfo.livejournal.com/353674.html

Yup (((Weev))) is such a freaky spitting image of that degenerate poet Alan Ginsburg. Jews are so inbred that carbon copies are constantly popping up

it's just a coincidence

Look above. I've woken up a half dozen family/friends. Not by showing them memes online. It all took long work and dedication. One's even more hardcore than I am. He later attended the Sacramento ordeal. I did it all before the Alt-Kike was around. I network with people all over the white world. I've donated in the past to countless people and organizations. Anglin just was never one of them because I knew all I needed to know about him from his "Total Fascism" days. What have you done?

The way Weev talks and laughs is very Jewy. Always has the rat-kike grin on his face. Does anyone have Jewdars?

You desperately need to find your own style. Don't be afraid to be you bro, I support you

What? We have IDs here faggot.

Totally, I mean just look at that thing…he is fucking disgusting. The Jews need to up their game, they are losing it

I also think that the name weev is pretty telling. Does anyone know why he used this pseudonym in the first place? It sounds like weave, which are things that nigger women also wear.

So you've woken up six people yet anglin addresses 1.5 million uniques a month.. congrats?

Nope that is the real awm posting.. he even posted original art in this thread.

It's a hoot ain't it? I've just been leading this particular goof along and feeding him pretty mighty clues just to see if he'd ever "get wise" but he must be a trainee or sumthin'. I learn a lot about their tactics by jousting with these play-for-pay Shillysheenies.

Waking up =/= "addressing". Most visitors are probably kikes, shitskins, and people lost. I wouldn't want anything to do with kids who were "redpilled" by reading Anglin's shit.

I could care less who he is….he sounds like a retard and supporting Anglin proves that he is a retard

Yup, I have long realized that those numbers are fake. To people who have been in the scene a long time it is obvious

Spoken like a true, faithful Shlomo … 5 shekels have been promptly deposited into your account.

It is crazy and freaky to think about these Jews that get sent here to derail threads and try to influence people. All for little old us. Actually it is quite the compliment

Who would that be?

It's weird how hard you try to sound anti-jew and the harder you try the more you sound like a jew. Kinda feel sorry for you

A wyatt mann
Please try to keep up. I know it's hard for you shills operating multiple sock ips

Is Weev, Enoch, and Molyneux /ourjews/ ?

I've had the same ID since last night when I wrote the long post. I don't do socks.

I started listening to Metzger in my teens. He got me out of the (((right-wing))) and (((voting))) mindset and I'm forever grateful. Saved me a whole bunch of time and pain during the Trump thing. A. Wyatt Mann is/was actually a mainstream cartoonist according to Metzger but remains pretty low-key.

Find your own identity, copying the style of a cartoonist is weird

There isn't a jew on this planet that we should trust at this point

I guess you were really stuck for something to say and just farted out that remarkably hungry statement that makes no sense … now, please explain your asinine assertion, genius. Let's hear a specific example of how I "try hard to sound anti-Jew yet fail and sound more Jewish". I haven't tossed around any crude Anti-Hebraic epithets in this thread. I've spent 90% of the time lambasting a shill moron who's obsessed with gook cooze. What the hell are you talking about, Moishe … or do you even know?

If you were getting sued by the SPLC for threatening a Jew woman would you have a superimposed pic of you thrusting a lance into her throat on your 'beg for donations' page?? Any lawyer would not advise that idiocy

Hehe…he can't stop and he really doesn't know how Jewy he sounds, these Jew robots are humorous

He's actually wisely establishing that this brand of visual parody is a common factor on his site. To discontinue such imagery would prove that he felt he had something to fear and hide.

HAAA! Grasping for straws there. Please

Do you support Enoch too?

Oh this is getting good
Popcorn.jpg

Not an argument, Shillberg. if you can't respond to specific challenges and haven't anything better o offer than "tee,hee … he's a Jewy, Jew Jew", you've, in effect, thrown in the towel. Very lame, fella.

You have not made a challenge, please do

Do you support Enoch too?

I've never listened to Enoch's broadcasts and can't effectively assess his value. but I've heard lots of folks, even disillusioned ones, say that he helped nudge them into the path of "awareness", which should count for something.

I suppose you have an extremely short attention span if you've already forgotten that I'm waiting to hear you explain how 'try to sound Anti-Jew, blah blah" … you're really lousy at this, Shillberg … let your JIDF supervisor take the keyboard for a while … maybe he doesn't get "lost" as easy as you .

Sorry but people are waking up, with or without any of these broadcasts/websites, but the Jews are just trying to make sure that they are the first ones to been seen as they awaken. Everyone knows about controlled opposition. The Jews have no control over our awakening, the Time has come and it cannot be stopped.

These d&c shills aren't even worth it with their cyclic reasoning that does nothing but divide.
We should probably be thankful for their contributions as it has kept this thread at the top and even with wesearchrs ssl cert out of date the fund keeps getting more
Also they think I'm you or copying your posting style or something.. i don't get it

I can't explain to you why you sound like a Jew, just as much as I can tell you why a crocodile acts as he does

Hi! Just felt like changing IDs real quick?

Seems like writing your fake post took up your time…now you are the one making me wait

See that 10 if you mouseover my id? That is how many times I've posted in this thread
Please at least learn how this works. I know that you're new here

racketeering anyone? given that jews are everywhere in the legal system it's probably hard to get them persecuted though

So to sum things up on this thread, we've established that Andrew Anglin is working against our interests. His getting sued is fake and only trying to stop free speech online. The End

The thing is TRS mostly appeals to the wrong kinds of people, like faggots and autistic hobbyists who think holocaust revisionism is just a meme, and "shitlibs", not jews, are the real enemy.

Like that means you aren't the same person, ha!

Did you forget to take your psych meds?

Thats not how it works.go back to where you came from splc shill

This post is pure kikery. Nothing of the sort has been established.

Sounding like jews again…if your people weren't so vile and envious it would actually be kinda funny

So to sum things up on this thread, we've established that Andrew Anglin is working against our interests. His getting sued is fake and only trying to stop free speech online. The End

He's at the very least a fucking moron. He employs weev.

You already made that post, Chaim.

Hey, I getcha, friend … I'm just having a little fun here. Something along the lines of "recreational research". Most folks familiar with my work know that I haven't been on the Internet long, and It's not that often that a thread is so tailor-made for drawing out the cranks and Shillbergs. In such cases, I always learn a lot about the tactics of the professional meddlers by tangling with some of of their mouthiest goons. The chief thing I've learned is that the vast majority aren't equipped for a sustained battle of wits … they start sputtering and copping out fairly quickly and, once the floundering begins, you can usually expect them to start spewing shamefully juvenile "nyah, nyah" type stuff … and, curiously, appearing proud of it. That's when you really know the goofballs are dead in the water. It's been quite an education for this old duffer, one that has actually served to give me a renewed hope for the future. If this is indeed an indication of the current strength and dedication of our enemy, things don't look nearly as dismal as I had assumed.

Off topic - but why don't the top comments show up on DS anymore? As I've said, DS has good people and I cherish the comments more than the articles.

To sum things up on your performance, we have decided you are entirely too obvious in your shilling. Your getting paid is not going to happen and we are only trying to stop the goyim from knowing. The end.

Define "our interests", Shlomobergowitzsteinblatt.

Nyuk, Nyuk

On one hand, Anglin is a ricemixing controlled opposition wigger, on the other hand, this case goes far beyond Anglin and could set a precedent which shuts down free speech online. He needs to win for this reason but the possibility of him just throwing the case or blowing the funds on more thai girls and booze is a serious one. As controlled opposition it might be more useful for them to keep the Stormer running by winning the case, or they might choose to set a precedent to shut down free speech. I don't know what to do here but it seems the best option is to litigate all the way to the Supreme Court to overturn whatever kikery happens. I am skeptical that they need six fucking figures for civil litigation defense.

But Master Weev said so. Are you arguing with your superior? ;) Whatever little Saint Anglin needs we should give, without question you filthy free thinker. For god sakes don't forget about the lulz!

Damn your Hebrew doesn't translate well at all. 'Nyuk, Nyuk'? You are truly a 6 year old trapped in the body of a 60 year old. Keep on watching your Jewy 3 stooges though. You Jews are fuckin' weird! But you're great entertainment!

Muh Andre!
Muh Thai lady bois
Muh Alan Ginsburg
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Whatever you think of DS or Anglin or whoever, shit like this could be a wildly effective redpill on kitkery if caught by some of the more popular mainstreamish alt-media types with big audiences (molyneux, etc).

Muh based Molyjew

No purity spiraling goyim. If you don't accept Andre, you must be waiting for Hitler!

Ah yes I forgot Andre is the next Hitler!
HEIL ANDRE! HAHAHA

In 100 years they will no doubt be loving and adoring Andre, asking 'Adolf who?'

Instead of Mein Kampf the future will have Andre's "Mein Thai Ladyboi". It will tell of his rough upbringing as a SKA wigger, where he banged his head on curbs to be 'edgy' and his challenging days of wandering the globe looking for young brown-yellow tail. Yes, my dear lads it will even tell of his confessed preference for black women, and his trying ordeal to exterminate the pesky white race.
"Mein Thai Ladyboi" - pre-order it today comrades!
(first 81 orders get a bamboo plaque with Saint Anglin's eternal words of inspiration: "No, I'm not saying sport-banging gooks is good or that people should do it, I've just said it isn't really that big of a deal")

Thanks, AWM. Your show is on youtube so I'll check it out.

Doesn't work with most sites and/or the images are all broken, depending on page.
Wonder if A.org is in financial trouble, so many red x's everywhere.

wouldn't that be a good thing then? It means it keeps them off of anywhere but halfchan.

Your c - c - cruel (sob) and inhumane insults (sob, sob) … BLATT! (noseblow sound) are so devastating that I fear I shan't ever recover. (wet fart) … Thus is the power of the MIGHTY YOU, merciless destroyer of six year olds !

Nyuk, Nyuk

y tho

You call him gay yet you have a fucking weeb picture on your twitter.
You fags aren't better than what you preach

I think he's going after the noses portrayed and trying to say they look sufficiently hooked enough so as to indicate (((tribal))) ancestry.

Almost makes you want to post dox of the lawyers in a storm-forum or something.

So first it was (((Weev))) who asked for the donation money and today it's "Azzmador".

In case you don't know, Azzmador is some fat Texan who's an ex con, "former" drug addict, and extremely emotional bitch. Just last week he was crying about not getting enough donations himself for his retarded radio show and skipped out on the Pikeville, Kentucky rally after claiming NSM gives out info to Feds without any proof. He then said he was done with radio, writing articles, and basically all internet activity.

Today he comes back a new man (perhaps after scoring some 8balls of crack) to shill for Anglin's latest shekel-scheming operation. Very convenient of Azzmador to do so after upsetting many of his fans when he threatened to leave. I'm sure those fans will now feel new hope and enthusiastically donate to Anglin because their boy Azz is back and told them to.

On top of that, Azz promised to the gullible sheep, "There is no reason on Earth you cannot donate. Wesearchr is a legitimate outlet, run by Chuck Johnson, a 100% legit guy, who will not be doing anything fishy with your info. The credit card company is also completely above board. Your info is safe there. So are you a man or a mouse? this is no time for paranoia. There is nothing to be paranoid about, to be frank."

Ah Chuck, SO LEGIT

fuck off shill. Angling is god.

Yeah the jews would sue their own asset, 666th dimensional chess right?

Report all shills.

DS is growing, really really fast, and it presents an extreme unfiltered anti-jew message. They are pretty terrified about how influential its become.

Report all shills.

Look at all this completely made up shit.

If you don't think all the anti-weev/anglin people are shills, you're a fucking retard.

Why don't you go back to Tel Aviv, Holla Forums is no place for those who glory frauds and liars let along sneaky kikes.

Bloody hell you shills are terrible.

Yeah one here but I'm in Australia. Youre talking about the Jew Woman?

Um dude, why are you talking shit about Weev? The guy has been thrown in prison for jack shit and comes out swinging for the cause time and time again. He's an innovator as well. Remember the mass printer thing?
Yeah sure this guy sounds like a bit of an fkn dope. But so what about being fat (lets see you mate) an ex con (what are you a fkn bible basher?) and a former drug addict (??? srsly cunt??? who hasn't had a few bamboo schooners in their time)

We have to try and come together a little man. Anglin is one of our brothers. People are looking at the right wing and thinking, hey if this Anglin guy gets backed up, maybe thats what they will do for me. Don't we want more people to go public? Isn't it time we had more people come out of the closet.

Bro I'm coming from a place of love (no homo) and I'm not trying to be a soppy cunt but like we have to really win this thing. This is a pretty important precedent to set and if the Jews win it takes a pretty big weapon of ours off the table. Stormer trolling lulz is what got a lot of newbies into the movement.

pic unrelated

Fuck man, if she can prove that, there goes Gersh's realtor license, forever.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I remember when Holla Forums had no real respect for Stormfront.

I understand how vile the Jewboon in this case is acting, but I'm seeing a lot of support for Anglin, which isn't normally typical.
He did something stupid, he left himself open. So why do we care?

He was also magically released early from prison after he cohencidently became a "Nazi" and now oversees Daily Stormer and The Right Stuff.

Did you even know Weev used to target "anti-Semites" and harass them online? He admitted multiple times that he's Jewish to several news outlets. It's archived and there for you to see if you look. Even a fucking normie could tell he's a kike from a mile away.

Are people this fucking stupid?

Donated to support my 14/88 brothers and protect free speech

This isn't about Daily Stormer. This is about free speech.

They could take all rightwing sites that go after Jews if they win this lawsuit

Watch shills try to make this about disagreements with Andrew Anglin and Daily Stormer rather than the issue at hand, that fucking our worst enemies the SPLC are coming after our first amendment

If Anglin is compromised, wat do? Seriously, the SPLC is trying to shut down free speech, and Anglin being himself means he will blow it on more liquor and gook pussy instead of fighting to win.

Chipped in $50. Would have sent more, but I'm a poorfag student. Better than nothing, though.

Here's the lawyers representing Tanya Gersh.

Oh and their fb is open.

facebook.com /MSWDlawgroup/

what the fuck is happening in this thread?
this better be a glitch

Some of the most effective modern weapons are made of plastic.

This whole Anglin vs SPLC nonsense is just high-level drama to give legitimacy to their choice of controlled opposition. It's the same shit the Jew did during the presidential campaign by giving Trump endless coverage. It's no different than professional wrestling. The Hasbara and the "fashy" Trumptard morons from TDS who larp as NS are going all out in their defense of Andrew "The Mystery Meat Manlet" Anglin and Andrew "Alan Ginsberg Reincarnated" Aurenheimer. Anyone who calls attention to the questionable (to put it lightly) behavior, actions, statements and circumstances surrounding the Mischling Manlet and the modern-day Frank Collin are labeled as a "Jew shills". LMAO! The Jew always engages in projection. The Jew will always accuse you of being everything that he actually is.

Isn't that precisely what YOU'RE doing now, you sticky 'lil Hebe manlet? Any authentic Nationalist who understands what's at stake
with the SPLC lawsuit would be willing to lay aside all the cheesy insults and support what is obviously a sincere effort to hand the enemy a meaningful defeat. At this point, only a sneaky, meddling Yidgnat would continue to so heartily engage in unproductive, defeatist bilge like you're crapping out.
Get lost, mushy Moishe.

You're shilling for an obvious mischling who still lusts after brownskinnned gook hookers and obvious Jew who both LARP as White Nationalists on their controlled opposition website. You're in no position to say anything about "authentic White Nationalists" as you obviously have no clue as to what one is (either that, or you're simply JIDF/Hasbara). An "authentic White Nationalist" with a clue would see this whole SPLC vs TDS drama for what it is, but then you're probably one of those idiots who still think Trump is still somehow /ourguy/, so I can't expect you to be able wrap your head around the concept of the Jew betting on both horses.

Now, you've delivered what can only be described as the supreme "kiss of confirmation" that you're just another silly Yid meddler : Only one-note Judahs with limited content scripts defiantly double down on their tired, indefensible blather when they've been called out. All this fevered fret and hand-wringing over imaginary "gook hookers" when everyone's ability to publicly speak their mind is literally on the line. The desperation of your ilk is on parade when you attempt to draw attention from a "big ticket issue" with such a cheap and decidedly Hebraic series of bargain basement distractions. Give it up, Shlomo … you truly suck at this.

This. Some perspective here is warranted. I threw in shekels because the importance of winning this extends well beyond the Stormer. It will has implications to EVERY nationalist; anybody that gets pressured by jews, for that matter. If won, it sets a precedent making it more difficult for kikes to sue after being called out on bullshit that they themselves instigated. The importance of that win cannot be understated.

I thought Anglin got that market cornered. He didn't know shit about Greece but he still went there to pose with the Golden Dawn crowd at some march because the media labeled them neonazis so he told himself hey I'm a neonazi too so I'll photograph myself next to them to try to add some credibility to my persona. I'll try to find that recent article he wrote in which he said breeding was pointless because robots are going to take over the world and all we need is to control the robots. Anglin is a clown and DailyStormer is a shit circus.

That's funny, Anglin recently said the contrary, that having lots of children was pointless because ROBOTS! Are you one of the jews who writes for his stupid website?

That's another funny thing, Anglin was collaborating with and defending TRS until the very last moment

Your decision to harp on my quip about "Gook hookers" is quite telling. You're either an autistic, highly pretentious ex-Conservatard entryist who latched on to WN last year, or a Jew shill. I'm inclined to believe you're of the latter due to your lack of nuance. You're trying way too hard. That's a common trait among your tribe when you guys LARP. Overdoing it is in your blood. No amount of your forced histrionics or chutzpah can change or distract from the fact that Anglin is a non-White degenerate, Weev is a Jew and TDS is a ZOG controlled operation like TRS.

White nationalism has endured far worse than the SPLC going after TDS. There was White Nationalism before TDS and there will be White Nationalism long after Shlomo wraps up the TDS operation and moves on to the next objective.

Yep. Birds of a feather . . .

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/the-a-list-conspiracy-did-hollywood-tell-obama-to-take-down-internet-entrepreneur-kim-dotcom-8648426.html
archive.is/Pm5Wo

Basically Hollywood lobbyists put pressure on El Presidente Obama to do something about Kim Dotcom, so they put pressure on New Zealand and they stole a bunch of Kim Dotcom's shit and raided his home.

Kim Dotcom is still trolling the fuck out of them and engaging in a long term legal battle.

What's the date on these posts? Defending TRS was still a defensible position before it was found out that Mike's wife was a jew.

Anyways, I still don't care if they defend TRS to this day. DS is redpilling middle schoolers and higher schoolers, you faggots. That's tremendous.

Reminder that Hitler wrote about this in Mein Kampf. He said there were three types of newspaper readers: those that believe it all, those that think it's all lies (aka like so many faggots on Holla Forums), and those that are able to read between the lines critically.

He said the vast majority fall into the first group, followed by the third, and the critical thinkers always looking for an opening, the greatest minority. He also said the 2nd group (those that think it's all lies) 'are WORTHLESS and not worth trying to convince of anything.

Ack, fucked that post up.

The vast majority believe everything they read, then followed by the cynics who think it's all lies, and lastly people who actually read critically are in the minority. The perpetual cynics and disbelievers are worthless, he said.

Those are new. Anglin went full TRS shill, with a dog and pony show discussion on whether Enoch is "good for the movement" but the outcome had already been decided before he made that thread. He did nothing but make strawman internet tough guy arguments and didn't address anyone who made dozens of valid complaints about the Enoch situation.

So now Anglin is shacked up with TRS and it's now a bannable offense to shit-talk TRS or Enoch (don't punch "right", goy!)
Fuck Anglin. I've donated plenty in the past and I was going to support the defense fund, but not after this shit.

You're in a rut, Shlomo … you keep harping about harping about harping … you haven't addressed the core issue here yet (free expression being at risk), because that's what you're trying so feebly to bury with your tired, repetitious Hebrew smokescreen. Sorry, Shillberg, you just don't pack the gear, Why don't you let your supervisor take over for a while? He may have some fresh material.

You need to stop obsessing about personalities and start concentrating on important issues, cupcake …The SPLC lawsuit is a reality. The results could be cataclysmic for everyone who looks like and thinks like you. If you allow your petty grousing about a few people's behavior or some of their random statements color your whole perspective and render you unable to lend support to a situation that may cripple your world and people, you're completely useless to the cause.

Core issue? LMAO! Dial it back a bit dingus. So dramatic. Fact: Anglin's site is a shill operation run by the Jew and the SPLC lawsuit is simply a shill to get WNs behind their controlled opposition. The jig is up Shlomo. They goyim know.

You're off in the weeds now, Shillowitz … either one side or the other is the true traditional enemy. Only a really desperate meddler would try to torture the scenario so that EVERYBODY'S a Jew except, of course, himself. Again, Blattberg, go peddle your Kosher bologna somewhere else like a good little merchant.

I was who found the first confirmation of Mike's wife being a kikess (the jewtube comment in the first thread), but I can't blame Anglin for playing nice with them now. TRS still has a lot of fans whose autismbux seem to be burning holes in their parents' pockets, and he definitely needs the shekels to beat these kikes.

Honestly there is not much to do about this situation… those of you saying Anglin is a jewcuck are probably wrong… but I'm afraid ol ashes and echoes is right on this one… but he seems to not be here so I'll say it for him

ASHES AND ECHOES

Go ahead and donate or help out in anyway you can, but unfortunately the amount of resources the SPLC can bring to bear will beat us out… we have to move to more decentralized models. After they take out stormfront they're coming for us, we have to switch to p2p like nntpchan (it is such a shit right now tho). Always remember, act alone; be everywhere at once but nowhere at any particular time; be mobile, be prepared, and look for the target that falls into your lap.

It gives me a sense of purpose though. :^)

Hmm…If the SPLC was even serious about taking down $tormfront, don't you think they would of done so years ago? You probably also believe it's all cohencidence too that the FBI dropped the ball on nabbing those terror suspects.

what

If you're going over to Holla Forums, pick a really objectively terrible or obscure leftist leader and try to force the meme that their society was true socialism. Like someone even most leftists would hate or have never heard of.

It's kind of fun.

He's at over 110,000 and has 53 days remaining on the fundraiser.
Sam Hyde donated $5k with the note:

Yes. And they'll continue defending (((Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer))) aka "weev" because the vast majority of people are completely retarded.

archive.is/TBgh7

The faggot that hung out with the "Church of Satan" kikes? Top fucking kek.

Yeah, that group sure looks like a bunch of
Matzo chompin' Orthodox Rabbis, alright …
look at all the Jew-fros and hook noses. C'mon,
Shillberg, I've seen fewer blondes at an Aryan
fest.

By the way, the guy in the beret was involved in
the on-air brawl with (((Geraldo))) that left him
with a broken beak. And Boyd Rice spent the
last several decades getting incessantly
condemned for being a "Nazi" … so now you're
gonna magically make him a Yid for your
shilling purposes …cute! There's another fair-
haired fellow in this pic that's now a noted
writer, who's a real favorite of many dedicated
Nationalists.

And did you know that The Satanic Bible is
universally acknowledged as an extension of
the principals and philosophy of Ragnar
Redbeard? Have you ever read "Might Makes
Right?" … It ain't on the Kosher Nostra's top
ten list, lemme tell ya. This tired old "AW Mann
knew some Satanists in the 1980's" stuff gets
trotted out every time the professional
(((meddlers))) seek to quell the effect of all
those now-classic political cartoons (which
incidentally, have not one single thing to do
with Satanism). In fact, the few Manntoons that
do incorporate religion into their theme are
decidedly Christian-friendly.

So what's your point, Shlomo? The youthful, accomplished folks in that 1988 photo that you seek to discredit and condemn all had a fine, rollicking time that night. I'd wager it was infinitely more colorful than the unenviable day you're havin', crouched in your joyless little cubicle, pasting up lame, recycled "hit pieces" that hold no water and have no effect. Look, we get it, Shlomster … Anglin's receiving A LOT of support in advance of the SPLC's malicious takedown attempt and it's really eating away at your fevered, neurotic noodles. But breaking out all these stale, traction-less Memes where you breathlessly make the absurd case that
"Everybody who's currently speaking out
against "the traditional enemy" is, in reality, a
rotten Kikety Kike" is so desperately hungry on your part, that it actually implies that things are starting to mercifully move in the right direction.

Gas yourself newfag. Anton Levey (((LEVI))) was born and raised a kike, and the majority of the Satanic Temples are owned and operated by kikes. This is documented fact.

Gotta love all these "documented facts" for which there are no documents. By the way, Shillberg, Levey is a French name and there's no such thing as a "Satanic Temple". It's called the "Church of Satan" … you must have gotten the name for your own place of worship mixed up with theirs. You sound like one of those blustery, blithering idiots who think that LaVey's
associates actually worshiped "The Devil".
Christian scripture is the only place where "Satan" is represented as an actual being capable of being served. It also states that Hebes like yourself are the Devil's tainted fruit.
Now there's a documented fact if I ever saw one.

That kind of warmed me to him.

Care to back that up, Kikenbaum? Or are you just going to continue talking out your arse.

He has 1 great grandmother who is Jewish. Kike

Btw. Where is that from?

How about you go to the fucking forums there and look up the new rules yourself? I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

Why would anyone waste their time chasing down your bullshit assertions? You made the claim, faggot.

Why don't you stick to the same IP Anglin, or does the CIA make you hop IPs constantly?

PS - How's your nonce dad?
http:// www.insiderpages.com/b/3719810342/christian-counselors-group-worthington

Yer full of it, pal. Andrew wanted to know how his readers felt about the Enoch situation so he started a discussion thread where they could openly debate the matter. He knew it was a heated topic for some, so he laid out some rules for that particular page, one of which was for everyone to stick to the issues and not devolve into incessant and unproductive name calling, which is a wholly legitimate request. Your misrepresentation of the facts means that you're either too stupid to comprehend the sensible nature of that action or you're a flat out liar trying to maliciously spread misinformation … which is it, cupcake?

No he didn't. It was a facade. Look at his posts in that thread where he completely ignores all the anti-enoch arguments and makes replies that sound straight out of a fucking navy seals copypasta. The whole point was to have a thread so he could have an excuse to say "okay, it's been discussed, now all further talk about Kike Enoch is banned. Oh, and we're in bed with them now"

Look, I get that Anglin probably did this because TRS was willing to front him some of the autismbux they trick their listeners into donating to them. I totally understand that. But Anglin should have just been upfront about it instead of doing this duplicitous bullshit bullshit. Cupcake.

It's almost like everyone is garbage and we're all going to die

Boy, you sure are a stickler for detail, princess … if one little element on a website that covers a wide field strikes you as shaky, you've gotta jettison the whole works. If you're so panicked by one tiny avenue on the cloverleaf highway which is The Daily Stormer, then simply go away and let all the practical folks who can handle a little brine in their nectar proceed without your bellyaching. The important thing for the Nationalists right now is to take advantage of the window that has unexpectedly opened of late. Our numbers are still meager and not everyone involved in the push forward is gonna be a champion warrior, but for as long as they are lending something of value, they are being allowed to advance with the strike force. Whether you want to admit it or not, Enoch is doing more to move the ball forward than all the pissy little cranks like yourself combined … until he does something overtly treacherous, I suspect that those are the conditions that will prevail. It isn't an "end of the world' circumstance like you seem to believe. Must be a lonely, drab world for the eternally disenchanted … for the sake of your emotional well being, perhaps you should become a monk.

I'm curious why you're not levying any criticism toward Kike Enoch and the TRS controlled oppo larpers that are a cancer on this "movement".

The chief reason that I haven't offered any specific criticisms for Enoch or TRS is that I've never listened to any his broadcasts and can't really assess his value as a radio commentator but I have seen clips of him speaking at various recent events (where the potential for injury was great) and his comments were sharp and impressive. The true "cancer to this movement" are the mouthy keyboard warriors who grouse incessantly about personalities and trivial details, but haven't done a single meaningful thing in the field where heads get cracked and eyes get blacked. You guys are real proficient at typing KIKE at everything that moves but you're amazingly blind to what it really takes to
move the ball forward. All the energy you've expended wringing your hands over Enoch could have been spent printing and posting attention-getting flyers in your town. Here's the ultimate irony … at the very same instance that you idiots are burning up board space, anally obsessing on Enoch's past "sins", he's steadily engaging in fighting the good fight and preaching the Nationalist gospel to thousands of uninitiated ears. So who's the real cancer in this equation?

The kike is.

(((Vice))) just did a lulz worthy segment on the jewess.

Amen

Tell ya what, creampuff. When you ever get around to actually producing something of merit, give us all a holler … otherwise, we've got dozens of compulsive "Kike typers" and frankly, that tiresome tactic hasn't swayed a soul.

Did you ever dream your 'toons like Le Happy Merchant(maybe you call him Schlomo?) would become the meme they have today?
Where do you think "the movement" is today compared to the 80's and 90's? I was in college then, and outside of a flyer run at my uni by The National Alliance I never saw anything pro-white.
Thank you, as always, for the OC. I've been seeing your new stuff on the Stormer and I still can't believe you're here.

How is the 8th grade going for you kiddo?

Here is more of that 'misinformation' you're referring to.

Don't take my word for it, fam.

Oh okay. So you think it's okay for kikes, racemixers, and nonwhites to be accepted so long as they're "good for the movement", right? That just means you're a civic nationalist, who thinks race doesn't matter, and that individuals can be made exceptions.

I think he meant that there was misinformation about Anglin's rules.

There's no misinformation. Here's anglin's new rule:

This was created directly after Anglin shacked up with TRS. It's obvious that the whole point of this is to stifle any criticism about the duplicitous and kikeish nature of TRS. "It's for the good of the movement, goy!" Bullshit. Having jews and lolberg larpers scamming for shekels in the highest eschelons of power is not good for the movement.

That was because of that Beardson faggot's debate with the Renegays.

The "Refugee Center", which is basically a whole subforum filled with ex-TRSodomites dedicated to bashing TRS and Enoch, is still open.

His name is forever linked to White Nationalism, that's the only way he's able to bring in shekels now. It's no different than Hal Turner's return to radio.

If you're implying supporting Kike Enoch is equivalent to supporting Hal Turner, then I agree.

I guess you missed the part about the photo being taken in 1988 … we've all passed a lot of water since then, dimwit. I wasn't advocating anything …merely clarifying some untruths. It's a little fault of mine.

I'll tell ya, junior … when you get on the backside of it all, you just tend to quietly appreciate any inroads you've made and hope to see evidence that there are similarly driven youngsters rising from the new crop. I'm greatly heartened by a lot of what's taking shape just now … on the down side, the Internet is beginning to show it's unhealthy potential with all the kids getting so reliant (consumed, actually) by smartphone addiction, obsessive texting, etc. I feel blessed to have come up at a time when you had to actually take part in life instead of experiencing it all vicariously on a small screen. Thanks for the kind words.

That's pretty true, but my point was that, like Hal Turner, Mike painted himself into a corner with his insincere involvement with White Nationalism, to the point where it's the only way he could make a living. Any future employer who googles his name will be met with the articles falsely labeling him as a "Neo-Nazi Kingpin". Other than taking donations from dupes, how else is he going to pay for his B'nai B'rith BioQueen wife's dragshows?

You're stomping around like you've got irrefutable DNA readouts on the whole of humanity … it took hundreds of thousands of people throughout time to make YOU … are you really that convinced that there wasn't a single person of undesirable shade or blood in that endless lineup? The "Purity Uber Alles" game is for pompous and deluded fools … you need to start judging productive people more on their merit and proven abilities. There are talkers and doers. You're apparently content to flap your jaws and remain on the sidelines until your foolish quest for human thoroughbreds pays off. But that's Okay … while you're twiddling your thumbs waiting for Hitler to return, the rest of the guys who are rooted in reality will continue to bring the fight to the real enemy. You'll still be able to reap the rewards of their efforts if this mission is successful in your lifetime … that is, unless some purity freak in a high position somehow concludes that there's some suspected Kikery in your bloodline and and has you banished.

Saying no to kikes isn't being unrealistic or "uber pure". It's basic common sense. The bare minimum of standards.

Stick to the comics, fam.

Geez, guess I am punching a bit to the right in pointing out Mike Enoch is married to a B'nai B'rith jewess. The last thing I'd want to be is one of those 1488 larpers.

You're purity spiraling again fam, Mike Peinovich's wife, Molyjew and Weev are /our jews/

Don't forget that Millennial Woes and Grindr Greg Johnson are /ourfags/. So good for the movement!

Remember that homophobia is a jewish mind trick :^)

Hey, you guys can go on and on pissing and moaning about Enoch all you like … it's frankly shameful that your focus has grown so narrow that you let him occupy so much of your space here, when there are SO MANY true enemy monsters who are infinitely more worthy of lambasting. All I know about the fellow is that I've seen dozens of people give testimony that he was the one who initially "brought them into the fight". Given the popularity of his broadcasts, It's fair to assume that there are hundreds, perhaps thousands more who could make the same claim. All I've been trying to say is that those kind of results don't just fall from the sky and should count for something. When you're so jaded and lost in your judgments that you can't bring yourself to acknowledge commendable work in your ranks, then you run the risk of becoming as soulless as the slimy parasites you profess to loathe. If I were any one of you Ace Kike-sniffers, I'd be taking a moment to seriously reflect on WHAT I NEED TO DO to at least match Mike's accomplishments. When it's all said and done, you surely don't want to be officially graded as sub-Kike Enoch tier in that giant cosmic record book, now doya?

Always shoot a traitor before an enemy, Jimbo.

Only one problem there, Buckwheat … a "traitor" has to be GUILTY of something truly death-worthy for that to apply and evidence of anything earthshaking is curiously lacking amid all the howling and seizures over Enoch. We've got all these guys on here (I realize most are shills) grumbling about "ancient indiscretions" of folks like Anglin, Weev and Enoch, but when you go and listen to or read any of their latest material it's all perfectly on mark. I would hope that any sincere NS type would be far more invested in what's happening right now, than obsessing over old irrelevant dish-queen muck
like "muh gook hookers". (Yawn) At any rate, we gone … have fun endlessly treading tiresome, well worn paths to the detriment of everything meaningful and valuable.

Wrong. The wording is in no way TRS specific, you're reading that into it only because it suites your purpose to interpret it that way. But that isn't what it says. The obvious interpretation of the rule - for anyone not an anti-Anglin shill, that is - is that Anglin views flame threads as counterproductive, and he doesn't want them derailing and shitting up his board. Which I think is perfectly legitimate. Considering that threads like that contain little signal and a whole lot of noise, and never arrive at a consensus, it is a perfectly reasonable rule. There are numerous places one can go to shit all over namefags if one really feels the urge. Anglin has decided that on his board, he doesn't want that. And as the owner of DS that's his prerogative.

Yeah, these 1488larpers would make being a race traitor punishable by death which would mean at least half of our great leaders of the alt right such as Enoch would be dangling from a lamp post wearing a placard "I betrayed my race" not long before 1488 larping RWDS take Mike Enoch's wife and put a bullet though the back of her jewish head. .

He's taken countless trips overseas. Without forged documents, they could have arrested him a long time ago if (((they))) really wanted to.

These "fundraisers" are a legal method to funnel cash into his account. I hope people aren't donating hard earned cash to this fraud. If she wanted to destroy him they could drag this case out for years while draining every penny earned from these fundraisers (what lawyers ALWAYS do). Expect a quick settle and the website to continue on like nothing happened.

Geez, we can tell by your sentiments that you're a really hard core Nationalist but for some curious reason your "hopes" happen to be the same ones as all the hook-nosed hand-rubbers down at the ADL and SPLC. Just thought I'd point that out so you can either quit "accidentally" posting slopaganda or jsut streamline your presentation by admitting you're a slimy shill.