You fucking idiot ultranationalist people are so stupid...

you fucking idiot ultranationalist people are so stupid. It is because you do not embrace the European culture and your brothers in the East that we have gotten to the point that your breed is being wiped out in the west. I did not see any immigrant that talks shit about Europeans in Poland. I did not see any asshole telling people they are going to introduce sharia in Hungary and as shure as fuck no Romanian police will allow teeth in the mouth that has spit on their flag. All you Brexifuckinteers were shoulder to shoulder with the fucking Indians and Africans who were promised by Farange the immigration from Eastern Europe will stop and then they can bring their relatives. Europe WILL NOT SURVIVE the onslaught brooding in teh south of the Mediteranean if it is not united under the common flag of Evropa. We need the European Union, and we need to take it from them for our own not destroy it like a bunch of fucking morons. When they will come for our blood , with the hordes or 5'th columns already on our soil we will be slaughtered like sheep while USA will look for ways to profit.
They are not worthy of walking on our land that our ancestors fattened with their blood and straightened with their bone and you call them Citizen and allow them to vote? Your forfathers would have cut off his BALLS rather than get such brood, they would have hung them and burned them alive on sight!
Oh you poor sons of Abel rise , turn and strike Cain now, lest your blood be spilled again on our beautiful land. Our good and kind land…. OUR LAND

Sage

reported

is this a truthseeker post?

report away you fucking cunt, all your treasonous kind will be purged from among the people. The blood of Cain and Judas will be burned away from among the people of the north.

The eu is the one pushing for demographic displacement

shitty bait

You have to back slavshit. When you're back in Poland or Romania we can be friends again. This shitskins and kikes have to go too (although we will not be friends with them again ever).

yes the people who run the EU now, not the European populace that it's supposed to represent.
What i say is take EU for teh Europeans, not break it like Antifa and our enemies want.

An American or Canadian made this post.

>>>Holla Forums

Sorry mate you can't have both. You either have to provide for yourself and be a nationalist, or you have to be a globalist parasite who leeches off of the 'people of the north' as you've called us.

The EU was always a kike-institution and it always will be. It must be destroyed. Europe will never be a United States - it does not want to be (and neither does the US to be honest, look at all the problems they have). We can be friends, but we must all remain separate and sovereign.

… And no more gibs.

fuck off you underaged retard

did you get banned off Holla Forums you disgusting faggot

k bud

Where is gore/smug animu user when you need him?

right, enjoy your pakistani and turkish minorities, soon to be your ruling majority than.

Nobody wants a USE except the fucking kikes, but we need a European army. A army that will protect Europe from outside dangers like Turkey and the Arab union and the rest of the expansionist armies that will appear. Yes each country and nation must preserve it's identity language and tradition, but there we will crumble under the massive armies that are being prepared in the south.
And you think the US kikes will five a flying fuck about Europe? Where is the PC coming from? Who keeps wanting that the EU becomes a federation and not uphold jus sangvinis, in the few countries that it does?

In 20 years the massive population in the arab states will start talking about the vital space, and should we not find a way to stand together, we will be slaughtered to the last.
Do not be deceived by the American Hillbillies, they mean well, but you know their ignorance precedes them. Those are the sons of cowards and heretics that ran away, not brave men who held their land and fought for every fucking inch for mileniums.
Hold your shield, yes you have a shield and a emblem of your house if you are European! Yes you have a identity, wear it on your forehead. You are not a bunch of ass fucking degenerates that promote eating burgers and drinking piss with bubbles!

This is just getting pathetic. The Turkroachs can't even control their own nation and you think they'll try to invade Europe.

Fuck off slavshit. We do not need any of you untermensch, and we will never be slaves. The Saxon has already woken up and we are full of hatred for all of you. Get out of our lands or we will purge you. We can be friends when you're back in your own home and paying for yourselves; until then you are will be considered an invader.

Gore doesn't seem to work much anymore. Even anime girls are losing their touch. I present to you an antisemitic anime girl for testing purposes.

yes, that is true now, but remember they do not have a common enemy, they will get their shit together when they will be 100 000 000 and can outnumber your soldiers 30 to 1.
No matter how brave, you cannot beat mathematics.

Forgot sage.

who asked you to surrender to Poles? Poles should go back to their country and so shoud all others. But don't you fucking expect Greece to hold of the Turks while Holland gets stoned and Belgium pays millions to immigrants. It will not work and if this european conscience does not develop we will all die.
Saxon, Slav, Latin, Fin, all.

I think it's funny you attacked Americans in your last post but your only argument is "unite or die"

Sod off, dear.

Gore ALWAY works, you fucking pussy.

americans allways supported extremist Sunni Muslims.
In Nigeria they supported the Hausa
In Liberia too
In Yugoslavia too
In Chechenia too
In Afghanistan
In Iraq
In Syria

Trump also plays the same way, because the Saudis got him by the fucking balls, aka money.

Should a war start between a European country and them they will still support the Extremists because they pay better and are less dangerous to Kikes than European Nationalism.
I have no quarrel with American people, i hate the fact that they are mostly ignorant and cannot get rid of the elite that sells them as cattle to the highest bidder. They are but a shadow of their former glory.

which part of "a former american" did you miss you knob?
be a good mug and stfu

Is this the reason your people are working on my cousins farm for below minimum wage and spend it on alcohol and drugs? Appears to me your country is living off Netherlands and Germany contributions into the EU. Sound to me you have a traitor problem when your own people want to come to my country and work for barely anything, which is above minimum wage in their own country.

Oooh you.

Bumping this shit thread.

like taking it in the ass from Abdul?

Never underestimate roaches' breeding potential.

When we take power we will reform the Roman Empire as a confederation of all European peoples,with high autonomy for economy, immigration, and all sorts of shit and an unified army to deal with the shitskins.

You're forgetting that islam is the sword of jewry, faggot.

If mods don't delete shitposting OP's after 1 hr, fuck em i'll just engage.

Yes, yes it is.

The english like niggers more then slavs get use to it

So the first reich reborn

There is hundred of people and cultures in Europe. We called that diversity before the brown invasion.