THERE IS ONLY XCOM AND THE COMMANDER IS ITS PROPHET

XCOM WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED

VIGILIO CONFIDO
VIGILIO CONFIDO
VIGILIO CONFIDO

Other urls found in this thread:

openxcom.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nu-xcom is shit, mudslime. Deal with it.

XCOM IS RIGHTEUS
VIGILO CONFIDO

any mods where you play as the ayyliens and terrorize the humans?
any new lewds??

Im sure theyre working on it in Xcom 2 you disgustinig traitor

XCom is for retarded consoleshits

great thread OP

Why not just roll some dice on your table?

REMOVE SNEK. YOU ARE WORST WAIFU

Who wants to live in a cave in the middle of nowhere anyway?

I've not even played X-com 2 anyway waiting for ultimate edition or is it ready/worth it to play now??

The new Xcom 2 was utter garbage. It was also one of the most pozzed games I have ever seen.

Every character from a white country is by default a nigger or some other nonwhite. Germans, Danish, French, Russians, no matter what European country a squad member was from it was by default a negro or some kind of mulatto mongrel.

The devs are cucks who support a globalist future of low IQ mixed race mongrels.

Don't you want everywhere in the world to be like Brazil? Where guns are banned yet everyone has one and uses them on one another? And everyone has a IQ average of 80 and likes music with drums and fat asses?

Well you're just a racist homophobe.

Honestly Brazil is the test case for the future of 'white' countries if this keeps up all of the gore vids come from there they are literally apes with guns all of them brown to black gunning each other down for wallets and phones.

I don't get how this game released in 2016 with all the tech we have right now and most likely a lot of funding at the devs disposal and what we get is the most unpolished, most childishly simple, almost iOS tier game in the genre while indie games released two or three years ago beat it in complexity, enjoyment, depth and tactics.

Yep, and Brazils ruling class seems to be a group of a few hundred not so dark colored individuals with hooked noses.

Brazil is a prototype for their New World Order. Next the same for all of Europe and Northern America. Make the masses unintelligent and keep them fighting each other.

to think it was released last year!

Enjoy getting harvested for ayy fluid faggot.

To think it was released in 2013 as a reskin of Enemy Unknown, because that's what it is.

I mean damn they even copied the same bugs from enemy unknown, that's a game development achievement there.

But for the true experience I'd need someone else to roll for me then lie about the numbers.

Is that what they do? Does everyone get harvested?

I'm sure some humies are too important.

What modern games can you suggest that offer a similar, but better, experience?

Console 'XCOM' is an insult to X-COM alright.

yeah, only the qt females will be spared to hold hands and cuddle

Sh-shut up penis face, they rebuilt it from the ground up to be a deep PC exclusive!

woah fudge how did that happen

but MUH PC EXCLUSIVE!?

I still like the DOS version.

>If it's not modern, it doesn't count
This fucking industry.

Not to mention, y'know, the game that came out just a year ago that really was just a one-for-one clone of X-COM and nothing less or more.

MUH PC EXCLUSIVE
B-BUT IT'S A PC EXCLUSIVE
I'M NOT A PLEB, IT'S A PC EXCLUSIVE

You've got a lot to catch up on, dear user.

openxcom.org/

In alien purging? You've got two current options and four in development options
Option 1) Xenonauts, but I'm not such a big fan of it. Something about it just feels sterile and soulless, but the game itself is pretty fun to play if you can get around that.
Option 2) OpenX-COM+mods. My always recommended mod is X Piratez
If you can stomache games from 2003-2007, try the UFO series(aftermath, aftershock, afterlight). I don't know about aftershock or afterlight, but aftermath is fun.
Also if you haven't already check out Long War mod for XCOM Enemy Within. It has its fair share of bullshit but it's fun to see what EW could have been also if you're into that kind of stuff you can edit out some of the bullshit to your liking.

Now for upcoming you have
1) Xenonauts 2, which is 3D and looks to adressing some of the complaints of the first game while also having the air combat be turn based squadron gameplay as well which looks to be pretty fun also Ace Combat roleplaying
2) Terra Invictia, a standalone game by the long war devs. Personally I'm not so hyped for it but it seems to look interesting.
3) Mods for XCOM 2. The game itself is nothing but mods will fix it, although none of these mods have shown themselves yet. I've seen one, dragonrun, which looks interesting
4) OpenApoc, open source version of Apocalypse which is my favorite X-Com game.

Now if you're looking for turn based tactics in general, there are plenty of games that I'll skip since you're looking for "modern games". I'll still tell you to check out Silent Storm(not sentinels) and 7.62 High Calibre and Jagged Alliance Here's what's recent that I liked

I have two more, Tastee Lethal Tactics and Dual Gear. Tastee is a mostly multiplayer game and is pretty much a better version of Frozen Synapse, Dual Gear is still way early in development but there's a fun demo out for it. It's getting kind of late and I have to go, but I hope you enjoy the games I recommended. If this thread is still up when I come back I'll try recommending some more stuff

Xenonauts.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO CONSORT WITH THE SERPENT

Not really, no. Lot of shit what makes it terrible.
Add to that, it is missing most all of what Enemy Within added, and for that matter a fair bit of what was in EU.
It's shit

I would a qt snek, though.

Is that fan art?

Also that pic makes no sense so bad too. Why would a plane fly that close and why is it still engaging it at that low altitude? Also weird plane design.

I think that would have to do with how the soldiers looked. And how the atmosphere of the game "visually" seemed. It looked pale, and I guess soul like. I like the game but I see what you mean I hope they fix it by adding more customization, and more armor and weapons upgrades and routes.

Because they were following it down and Jerry's a tosser who wanted to look badass for the photo, obviously.

… are they trying to say isis are the good guy in real life?

They aren't?

I think it's more that XCOM in 2 are the ISIS, mate.

Try not to think so much. You aren't very good at it.

I liked these pics.

I dont have them with their successfully kills though.

How do I get Brazil-chan to like me? Brazil always panics before the end of month 2 and takes Argentina-sama with it. I have performed perfectly I just don't understand. Do I install satillites on countries who are panicing or is there something else I can do?

You're supposed to lose countries and there's nothing you can do about it. You can place satellites on panicking countries but unless you have interceptors in those continents good luck defending those.

Xcom reboot was not good.
Xcom reboot 2 was not good.

Fight me

WHY NOT POST MY ORIGINAL OC?

Yes, i think it´s worth buying, if you liked the first one. It improved a lot of things, but sadly on the other side they made a few steps back.

In the end i think it´s slightly better, than its predecessor.

Enjoy your non-canon fanfiction, casual

Pirate it if you really want it.

How the fuck does gun customization in XCOM 2 even work? Why do you have to research stuff to use the parts, and how the hell do some of those parts even work?

Well XCOM in XCOM 2 is a violent rebel armed group that tries to recruit people to their cause to overthrow a decadent empire that manipulates and mistreats its populace in the shadows while maintaining a (((progressive))) front. Maybe you're right, they're not the same, XCOM can actually win for one, for two they were not directly funded, armed and helped on social medias by secret agents from that alien empire.

They harvest DNA…

Which even Humans can do very easily right now.

From what I understand they need superior human DNA to stabilize all the genetic fuckery they did to all they Ayys. Seriously, look at what a single dose of people does to a sectoid. Since you can culture and clone cell samples, there's literally no downside to joining the aliens.

I hope that Xcom 2… well first that it fixes its optimization and un-fucks the RNG of the game.

But after that I want to see an expansion where you play on the side of the aliens trying to minimize the damage that X-com is causing.

mid game level where your are caught by X-com and tortured and accused of being a race traitor and you have to command a single unit escaping with concealment to get back to your snek girlfriend

People who play FiraXCom will never know the pleasure of playing a true X-Com game. I'd rather play that indie shit Xenonauts, at least they tried to keep the spirit of the game instead of this Doom-level abortion.

8) k

Because xcom's too cool for attachments, they need MODULAR WEAPONS™

Xcom 2 is a bad game.

I don't mind. I'm just here for the aliens.

I guess I won't get my alien deserters, right?

I just want to teach aliens the joys of freedom, burgers and christianity.

No

ok.png

I really hate this "take out the leader and the entire race just scatters and falls" cop-out move. It basically just exists so that Firaxis won't give a shit about actually making a guerilla simulator besides memes like the OP.

Can you gain or lose trust with the different resistance cells? No.
Do the resistance cells have their unique ways of fighting the aliens depending on continent and strength? No.
Can the resistance cells be armed and equipped? No.
Can you coordinate attacks with the resistance cells? No.
Are the resistance cells nothing but helpless toddlers at one instance but able to fight aliens and derail supply trains at another? Yes.

Can you gain the support or disdain of civilians? No.
Can you expose Advent's propaganda or make your own? No.
Do you ever feel like a ragtag bunch of rebels fighting the big man instead of superhuman gods fighting fucking pussies? No.
Do you ever have to scramble for resources or weaponry or anything? No.
Can you impair Advent in any way, like attacking gene clinics, derailing supply lines, raiding UFO bays or doing covert acts of espionage like causing riots in prisons and leaking sensitive or controversial advent actions? No.
Does every continent respond to XCOM differently, whether it be in tactics or even something like alertness levels or willing recruits instead of being a global infinitely spawning clown car? No.

Indie shit?
It's a good, well-made game with good devs. Comparing it to shit "indie" games is a travesty.

You can't be talking about xcom2.

Xenonauts you dumbfuck.

actually its xcom eu

ayylmao