Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 Official Teaser Trailer

Reminds me of the emoji movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

vidlii.com/watch?v=vBXmUrjcGFy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now where have I seen that girl before…

This didn't need a sequel.

You think mods can make this into a banner?

Are you really surprised? I wonder how the Disney shills are gonna defend this.

I want to see more how he breaks mobiles games, not the internet. Why suits, why?

Disney has been doing this for centuries but this close apart reusing assets is getting more ridiculous.

Because they're suits and think the internet is all memes and Twitter, with the occasional Flappy Bird or Candy Crush. They probably don't even know what a microtransaction is.

Wow.. Not a single thing about that was remotely entertaining or funny… Why the fuck would you cut a trailer for a big pile of retarded crap like this?

FTFY

Does this work?

Heh I chuckled at the end. I'm going to be sad it will pander to weight gain faggots.

Sounds like it will be like Emoji Movie 2.0. And people will eat it up because its Pixar.

Noice.

"I-It's okay when Disney make shit movies" - normalfags.

it's not even Pixar and people will still eat it up

Is this a lower budget film or something? WiR is one of my favourites, but look at this

The most prominent case of this was during the dark age when they had to cut corners to get things out the door. Disney is one of the wealthiest media conglomerates in the world, there's no excuse for them to do something this blatant.

Hey newfag they've doing this shit for years, this isn't cuckchan.

There may not be Disney shills on here but it's a problem everywhere else since they won't let you criticize anything that the mouse does.

It's what happens when you hire diversity > talent.

Just because they did it many times before doesn't make it okay.

Why am i getting turned on by a little girls flatchest…?

shit taste

Disneyfags will defend this.

Wait, is this suppose to be a Disney movie? It looks like something Dreamworks would do, hell, it even has the pop music song in it

wut

You're a homosexual/pedophile?

They could have had it been about online grindfest games, like korean mmos, which could have been pretty entertaining seeing Ralph try to figure it all out

57 people liked this.

What about the OC comic threads?

If this turns you on, stay away from Riley, Jade Chan and Penny Gadget.

Is that supposed to be serious or a joke?

The guy said that it was an Apple joke. It still doesn't make any sense. Fuck! I hate youngfags.

I meant animation-wise. I like seeing other peoples' creations though.

There used to be animation threads but the latest one vanished overnight.

Wow. So the mike teddy bear from monster inc and the car from toy story it's re-using assets

There is no difference between this and the emoji movie. Watch, most of the people that hate that movie will defend this one because "Disney made muh childhood".

Wait I remember that Europe was flooded by the immigration flood so it's maybe accurate.
this is the only accurate thing but if proportionally represented you would have an army of happy looking bots following Ralph and "whatshername" all the time reporting everything they do.
wew for once it's not amazon but it's still some megacorp
The joke made me chuckle tho but Ralph seems to have lost a neuron or two.

The actual state of the internet is the absolute opposite of this and you can't do an accurate family movie around the bullshit that it as become.

Also has Disney reduced the budget by 90% ? (inb4 Disney didn't give a dime and the money comes only from megacorp sponsors) there's so much small things that could make this movie good like for example more accurate OSI model ? which isn't the world or the classic plot that the adventure/quest should come to them and not the reverse.most of the people that hate that movie will defend this one because "Disney made muh childhood".

I'm betting 20£ that no reference to emails or IRC is going to be made.

This

I don't think they'll defend it because of childhood bs I think they defend it because it will be a better done movie than sony, the emoji movie was even lower than garbage so it's not that hard to do better.

At this point, no one knows what the internet is except the people on the internet. The casual mundane is not on the internet but uses Wifi for various things and of these are primarilly multiplayer video games, youtube, facebook, snapchat, and twitter. Because of his own technical ineptness, and the constant holywood bastardization of true technology, he assumes these things to be synonymous to the "internet" when in reality they are only 1% of the World Wide Web, which makes up only about 10% of the Internet as a whole. The mundane also assumes E-Mail to either be obsolite, an archaic form of "IM", or a simple method for password-recovery. Apparently, E-Mail has also replaced the concept of "Web Identity" thanks to Google's "One Account, all of Google" campaign now adopted by every other corp.

Fuck. That actually sound really good. Like super edgy, tacticool remake of Felix making the real Felix worry about losing Calhoun to him. Maybe the other Ralph is superficially super likable but turns out to be trouble

You want that to happen Lena Duhman's character

The idea I heard floating around before they announced the sequel was the original Fix-It-Felix game being added to the arcade and Felix meeting his dad, Felix Sr. I'm surprised they didn't go with something like that, but I guess they want those Emoji Movie bucks.

"Wreck it Ralph 2" writes itself, it could have been about any number of interesting things. Unfortunately interesting things don't sell as well as memes and real life references.

I wonder if they had discussions about what moana's nipples should look like

My best guess is some system process slows down the internet on macs so you have to use ethernet to get reasonable speeds?
It seems the most likely to me as apple does plenty of stupid shit like that. Everything about the OS is top secret, even the error codes.
They have a list "for developers" but most if not all are undocumented and simply ask you to contact support.
(There was a video about a similar situation where a diskdrive error was slowing up a macbook's boot and the error code's description was just "contact apple support". It was also a rant about apple not allowing access to developer tools and comparing it to a car manufacturer not allowing acces to their diagrams etc being illegal. It seems to have been scrubbed from the internet (((coincidence?))).I think it was by yongyea or someone similar, it was a tech channel.)

Hey Holla Forums

It'll be better than The Emoji Movie even though that isn't saying much, but won't be as good as the first movie. Bank on it.

Nigger are you for real ?
No wifi will ever be faster, faster and be more stable than a ethernet cable.

They always reuse models, the lazy kikes can't be bothered to make new ones.

Here's rolling for a ban.

The bunny inflation part made me uncomfortable. This is most likely the animator's fetish.

that pop was pretty funny, but the wired wifi is just plain misinformation

Paquet what? You're such a nerd, user!

How do they fuck this up so badly?

They had endless amounts of material to parody, as long as they kept to games.

Looks like Dobson found work

They could have Ralph and Vanellope get trapped in a mmo or some steam knock off, but they had to go with the meme and social media route.

I don't get it?

Even pre-yid Disney did that shit.
There's a video on youtube about it.

New banner pls

More like anyone else found work at Disney but Dobson.

You can triple profits by copypasting everything and collecting advertisements!

GIVE ME BACK MY TRENDIES!!!!

literally a recolor

Ah zut alors!

Once I saw product placement in Wreck it Ralph though, I was like "Wow, it's countering blatant product placement with product placement" and refuse to watch this movie. No matter how hot Vanellope's socks are.

Noone is going to defend anything.
Because Planes and Cars worked, too.

I was hoping she'd show some bare feet.

lol
You'd be right to do that, the meme has been sowed.

l-lewd

That feel when I'm so old that I'll never get a tumblr chick who will squeeze my dick with her rainbow pantyhose.

You just want her to explode like the bunny.

Hey look its Dobson.

I'm pretty sure Silverman actually made sexual jokes about vanellope on some interview.

I have no fucking clue how Disney is okay with that

You seriously don't know?

Attached: jewnose.png (317x293, 37.51K)

Anyone whose second name is Silver or Gold has a soft spot for underage looking children, have you wondered why Lisa Simpson is right on every single episode and became a midget adult, David Silverman is there to protect her and using Homer as a token of "funneh retarded dad, ignore my fetishes"

Attached: Jew dicks.jpg (540x304, 67.58K)

Yeah, but she had the vanellope doll with her. It was just so unbelievable.

I can't seem to find it though, I can't remember what talk show it was. I think she made jokes about Vanellope having some kind of STD's or something like that

are you implying all jewish women are pedophiles?
that's kinda hot

You joke, but that’s how Disney operates, off of accumulated good will.
Micheal Eisner once said that Disney was so well known that he could release an hour and a half of blank film with the Disney logo at the beginning and people would still flock to see it.
The make bank off the “Disney made muh childhood” retards.

Not for the children.

No, no it's not

Attached: jewish women.jpg (1490x990, 364.72K)

would bang, polite sage for offtopic

Fuck, I messed up my rights and lefts

Attached: Shocked hitomi.png (305x263, 58.52K)

Your taste is awful, my man.

Still not that much better, the only two that are even mildly bangable are the 4th and 2nd from the right.

Prove it.

She's for sure diddled some kids

Attached: 9d21bb24e4b7cc873b128a99a4b50b8ac1f32aafb8d6ba8f6284c02808529a93.jpeg (112x114, 7.02K)