Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

Disney is now reusing assets

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

This didn't need a sequel.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

You think mods can make this into a banner?

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

Are you really surprised? I wonder how the Disney shills are gonna defend this.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

people in the comments calling it an easter egg

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

I want to see more how he breaks mobiles games, not the internet. Why suits, why?

Now where have I seen that girl before…
Disney is now reusing assets
Disney has been doing this for centuries but this close apart reusing assets is getting more ridiculous.

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

Why suits, why?

Because they're suits and think the internet is all memes and Twitter, with the occasional Flappy Bird or Candy Crush. They probably don't even know what a microtransaction is.

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Wow.. Not a single thing about that was remotely entertaining or funny… Why the fuck would you cut a trailer for a big pile of retarded crap like this?

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

babymoanabrowseshadmanswebsite.gif

FTFY

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

Does this work?

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

Heh I chuckled at the end. I'm going to be sad it will pander to weight gain faggots.

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Sounds like it will be like Emoji Movie 2.0. And people will eat it up because its Pixar.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

Noice.

"I-It's okay when Disney make shit movies" - normalfags.

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

make a movie about videogames
sequel is about the internet
not online games, just the internet

it's not even Pixar and people will still eat it up

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Is this a lower budget film or something? WiR is one of my favourites, but look at this

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Disney has been doing this for centuries but this close apart reusing assets is getting more ridiculous.
The most prominent case of this was during the dark age when they had to cut corners to get things out the door. Disney is one of the wealthiest media conglomerates in the world, there's no excuse for them to do something this blatant.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

I wonder how the Disney shills are gonna defend this.
shills are gonna defend this.
shills
Hey newfag they've doing this shit for years, this isn't cuckchan.

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

There may not be Disney shills on here but it's a problem everywhere else since they won't let you criticize anything that the mouse does.

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

It's what happens when you hire diversity > talent.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Just because they did it many times before doesn't make it okay.

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

Why am i getting turned on by a little girls flatchest…?

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

shit taste

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Disneyfags will defend this.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

Wait, is this suppose to be a Disney movie? It looks like something Dreamworks would do, hell, it even has the pop music song in it

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

centuries
wut

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

You're a homosexual/pedophile?

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

They could have had it been about online grindfest games, like korean mmos, which could have been pretty entertaining seeing Ralph try to figure it all out

John Fisher
John Fisher

57 people liked this.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

tfw no Holla Forums equivalent to /agdg/

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

What about the OC comic threads?

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

If this turns you on, stay away from Riley, Jade Chan and Penny Gadget.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

Is that supposed to be serious or a joke?

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

The guy said that it was an Apple joke. It still doesn't make any sense. Fuck! I hate youngfags.

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

I meant animation-wise. I like seeing other peoples' creations though.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

There used to be animation threads but the latest one vanished overnight.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Easter eggs now are bad
Wow. So the mike teddy bear from monster inc and the car from toy story it's re-using assets

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

the web is the internet
corporate drivel and normie memes
don't event attempt to represent packet routing

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

There is no difference between this and the emoji movie. Watch, most of the people that hate that movie will defend this one because "Disney made muh childhood".

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

overused binary bullshit
overused matrix cypher slide down
mac
old guy connects to the web without trouble
wifi
not routeur
no packet model representation of transport
arrives at ??? only corps are represented
representation of the internet is a glorious technocity and not a steaming pile of flaming spam/bot garbage
by the creators of zootopia
half the avatars are niggers when the internet is mostly populated by UsA, Russians and Europoor.
Europoor
Wait I remember that Europe was flooded by the immigration flood so it's maybe accurate.
pop musique
ads
this is the only accurate thing but if proportionally represented you would have an army of happy looking bots following Ralph and "whatshername" all the time reporting everything they do.
ebay
wew for once it's not amazon but it's still some megacorp
single player tablet for children connected to the internet totally not a spying/datamining tablet software game
The joke made me chuckle tho but Ralph seems to have lost a neuron or two.

The actual state of the internet is the absolute opposite of this and you can't do an accurate family movie around the bullshit that it as become.

Also has Disney reduced the budget by 90% ? (inb4 Disney didn't give a dime and the money comes only from megacorp sponsors) there's so much small things that could make this movie good like for example more accurate OSI model ? which isn't the world or the classic plot that the adventure/quest should come to them and not the reverse.most of the people that hate that movie will defend this one because "Disney made muh childhood".

I'm betting 20£ that no reference to emails or IRC is going to be made.

This
most of the people that hate that movie will defend this one because "Disney made muh childhood".
I don't think they'll defend it because of childhood bs I think they defend it because it will be a better done movie than sony, the emoji movie was even lower than garbage so it's not that hard to do better.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

At this point, no one knows what the internet is except the people on the internet. The casual mundane is not on the internet but uses Wifi for various things and of these are primarilly multiplayer video games, youtube, facebook, snapchat, and twitter. Because of his own technical ineptness, and the constant holywood bastardization of true technology, he assumes these things to be synonymous to the "internet" when in reality they are only 1% of the World Wide Web, which makes up only about 10% of the Internet as a whole. The mundane also assumes E-Mail to either be obsolite, an archaic form of "IM", or a simple method for password-recovery. Apparently, E-Mail has also replaced the concept of "Web Identity" thanks to Google's "One Account, all of Google" campaign now adopted by every other corp.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

we could've had a sequel about Ralph and Felix meeting their modern day incarnations and finding out how their series 'evolved' in the decades after they released
instead we get internet degeneracy created by the furfags behind Zootopia

William Rogers
William Rogers

we could've had a sequel about Ralph and Felix meeting their modern day incarnations and finding out how their series 'evolved' in the decades after they released
Fuck. That actually sound really good. Like super edgy, tacticool remake of Felix making the real Felix worry about losing Calhoun to him. Maybe the other Ralph is superficially super likable but turns out to be trouble

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

You want that to happen Lena Duhman's character

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

The idea I heard floating around before they announced the sequel was the original Fix-It-Felix game being added to the arcade and Felix meeting his dad, Felix Sr. I'm surprised they didn't go with something like that, but I guess they want those Emoji Movie bucks.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

we could've had Ralph and Felix fighting a gaggle of evil addictive phone games who are like an evil circus
move into town, try to fleece all the kids of their money and move on
only the classic video game characters can stop them

Juan Price
Juan Price

"Wreck it Ralph 2" writes itself, it could have been about any number of interesting things. Unfortunately interesting things don't sell as well as memes and real life references.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

I wonder if they had discussions about what moana's nipples should look like

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

My best guess is some system process slows down the internet on macs so you have to use ethernet to get reasonable speeds?
It seems the most likely to me as apple does plenty of stupid shit like that. Everything about the OS is top secret, even the error codes.
They have a list "for developers" but most if not all are undocumented and simply ask you to contact support.
(There was a video about a similar situation where a diskdrive error was slowing up a macbook's boot and the error code's description was just "contact apple support". It was also a rant about apple not allowing access to developer tools and comparing it to a car manufacturer not allowing acces to their diagrams etc being illegal. It seems to have been scrubbed from the internet (((coincidence?))).I think it was by yongyea or someone similar, it was a tech channel.)

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

Hey /tv/

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

It'll be better than The Emoji Movie even though that isn't saying much, but won't be as good as the first movie. Bank on it.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

My best guess is some system process slows down the internet on macs so you have to use ethernet to get reasonable speeds?
Nigger are you for real ?
No wifi will ever be faster, faster and be more stable than a ethernet cable.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

They always reuse models, the lazy kikes can't be bothered to make new ones.

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

Wifi
Connected to a router

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

Here's rolling for a ban.

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

The bunny inflation part made me uncomfortable. This is most likely the animator's fetish.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

that pop was pretty funny, but the wired wifi is just plain misinformation

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

Paquet what? You're such a nerd, user!

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

inflation

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

How do they fuck this up so badly?

emoji movie tier references
generic character designs for the internet citizens/mobile game characters

They had endless amounts of material to parody, as long as they kept to games.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

Looks like Dobson found work

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

They could have Ralph and Vanellope get trapped in a mmo or some steam knock off, but they had to go with the meme and social media route.

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

I don't get it?

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

Even pre-yid Disney did that shit.
There's a video on youtube about it.

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

New banner pls

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

More like anyone else found work at Disney but Dobson.

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

Owner probably gets less then 50kb/s
They instantly connect to the internet
Ads up the ass
You can triple profits by copypasting everything and collecting advertisements!

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

GIVE ME BACK MY TRENDIES!!!!

vidlii.com/watch?v=vBXmUrjcGFy

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

literally a recolor

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

pop musique
musique
Ah zut alors!

John Wilson
John Wilson

will be exactly like the Emoji movie
will somehow have better humor and heart and will end up loved at the end

Once I saw product placement in Wreck it Ralph though, I was like "Wow, it's countering blatant product placement with product placement" and refuse to watch this movie. No matter how hot Vanellope's socks are.

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Noone is going to defend anything.
Because Planes and Cars worked, too.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

I was hoping she'd show some bare feet.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

cartoony gag is weird because of autists on the internet
lol
You'd be right to do that, the meme has been sowed.

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

l-lewd

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

That feel when I'm so old that I'll never get a tumblr chick who will squeeze my dick with her rainbow pantyhose.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

You just want her to explode like the bunny.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

Hey look its Dobson.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

I'm pretty sure Silverman actually made sexual jokes about vanellope on some interview.

I have no fucking clue how Disney is okay with that

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

You seriously don't know?

Attached: jewnose.png (37.51 KB, 317x293)

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Implying he still shows up just to stroke his small cock.

Anyone whose second name is Silver or Gold has a soft spot for underage looking children, have you wondered why Lisa Simpson is right on every single episode and became a midget adult, David Silverman is there to protect her and using Homer as a token of "funneh retarded dad, ignore my fetishes"

Attached: Jew-dicks.jpg (67.58 KB, 540x304)

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

Yeah, but she had the vanellope doll with her. It was just so unbelievable.

I can't seem to find it though, I can't remember what talk show it was. I think she made jokes about Vanellope having some kind of STD's or something like that

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

are you implying all jewish women are pedophiles?
that's kinda hot

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

You joke, but that’s how Disney operates, off of accumulated good will.
Micheal Eisner once said that Disney was so well known that he could release an hour and a half of blank film with the Disney logo at the beginning and people would still flock to see it.
The make bank off the “Disney made muh childhood” retards.

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

Not for the children.

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

No, no it's not

Attached: jewish-women.jpg (364.72 KB, 1490x990)

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

1st from the right
4th from the right
2nd from the left
would bang, polite sage for offtopic

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

Fuck, I messed up my rights and lefts
1st and the 4th from the left
2nd from the right

Attached: Shocked-hitomi.png (58.52 KB, 305x263)

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

Your taste is awful, my man.
Still not that much better, the only two that are even mildly bangable are the 4th and 2nd from the right.

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Prove it.

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

She's for sure diddled some kids

Attached: 9d21bb24e4b7cc873b128a99a4b50b8ac1f32aafb8d6ba8f6284c02808529a93.jpeg (7.02 KB, 112x114)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit