Potential shareblue influence on reddit

I've been doing a little of my own investigation into how shareblue makes their posts go to the top on reddit and their colluding with subreddit moderators, and discovered a subreddit moderator willing to reveal details in exchange for anonymity.

He sent me this screenshot, sent from a since-deleted burner reddit account purporting to work for shareblue - he showed me screenshots of the payments he received, and discussed how they actually operated. Is this board interested in details? What else should I ask?

wew

bumpington for the people coming from the other website

I'd appear dodgy and not sure about the whole thing, play on the fact that Trump is actually now being received positively (latest poll) once you've baited the fucker on that, ask what other subreddits have been participating to maybe feel more "sure" about it.

this would be great in knowing their reach as of yet

have to know how your enemy works, kike

verification of payments and further contact is a necessity, even if it anonymous. otherwise this is useless. we need more info on how they operate

forgot to mention, i replied with this on the other website, it's a message the mod sent me detailing to some degree how they operate. actually pretty well set up.

see

saw this one, I still think you should ask about what subreddits are currently participating but now maybe bait him and ask him what the compensation is for playing their game. maybe tell him you're actually struggling to get by and you'd be willing as long as you got a quote

good call, that was actually one of the first things i asked him.

They're called kikes, m8.

Ask why your mom didn't abort you for being a hipster iFaggot who cares about reddit. The entire site is a click farm where 99.999% of the time you trying to redpill a sockpuppet bot account or have two shills baiting one another.
KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

I think the point of moderators is to delete threads AI can't understand. To make them go up, I'm sure an operation like Shareblue has somebody with higher access just change the thread to go up at a certain rate until it reaches a certain level.

Ask them about confirmation on these, OP.

Either unmask those usernames or go back to reddit.

Remember folks, Holla Forums is the armory, reddit, facebook, imgur, tumblr, etc. is the battlefield.

HAHAHAHA THESE FUCKING RETARDS FELL FOR ANOTHER SANDERS
Why aren't we starting scams like these too? Imagine the salt if we had a Holla Forumsfund for paying legal costs and gear for the RWDS, all paid by clueless libshits

Its definitely possible. I honestly don't know why more people don't go through with this.

As far as shareblue is concerned, try to get the names of commentators. Leftists usually like to reuse names between different accounts, and if we can isolate one or two, we can put physical pressure on them.

This. It sounds like a giant scam.

The e-mail address is probably legit but ooops already sent the bitcoins to god knows who.

Shareblue shills are a problem but I don't think messages like that one are actually written by them. It looks like someone trying to steal money from suckers.

no, they run it