I am beginning to think the entire plot of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is about Lisa Trevor

I am beginning to think the entire plot of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is about Lisa Trevor

Theory: Lisa survived the fall, barely. She was washed down some underground river -of which the arklay mountains is riddled with- and found her way to the bayou setting of RE7. The chris chan tier retarded son of 'the family' finds her and brings her home because he 'want woman'. Things go bad, real bad. Father is backwoods sort and tries to hold family together and is failing and things degenerate.
Umbrella was watching them to see if they could lead them to Lisa as her genetics could be the key to a new black market bio terrorism arms race that would save their cultish company.

The Demo and trailer reek of REmake references which is no surprise after the HD version was a massive hit for them, i think this is solving the last unanswered question of REmake.

What happened to Lisa Trevor?

Well shes coming back, and shes got a family this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F0Qdp
archive.is/TFWQd
archive.is/iS8KY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean that bound thing from the remake that wore her parents faces and you have to escape from?

that's correct

OP I like the theory, all I want is fixed camera angles and tank controls…

Yep. If you look up the notes she was a little girl that was basically a genetic marvel that was a catalyst/amplifier for contagions. One researcher eventually went mad saying "we keep pumping her full of monstrous things that twist and warp her but she just. wont. die. why wont she die?!?"
If memory serves wesker had the idea to use her fucked up innards to cultivate the nemesis parasites used to make tall pink and smiling.

No way something that full of all the various viruses that doesnt stop mutating dies from a fall.

I felt the same till i tried the demo and realised they are taking the design ethos of 1-3 in a different direction. this time focussing on sound more than anything. How do you make first person work in the same way fixed cameras did? easy: make the player listen for whats coming.

They even highlight a pair of headphones in a side area to illustrate you need to listen because, according to ending 3: "Things you see are not what they appear to be"

Its not perfect but the demo is a spooky house in the woods where you look for keys, lockpicks and items to progress including secret passages and a very interesting puzzle involving controlling a flashback in real time using a vhs tape.

I love tank controls but not everyone does. I think this idea of immersive fps free movement but you have to slow down and listen for whats around a corner because you cant see it unless you get in a position where it could see you is the best way to meet both styles of RE in the middle.

Could still be awful of course, most modern games are. But the demo was a lot more resident evil than i expected it to be in a few respects. I just need to see how you deal with healing to judge really.

She did come back in Umbrella Chronicles to fuck with Wesker for a bit, and they treat her as dead from a lamp falling on her and the whole mansion exploding on top of her.

*8She's probably still out there, killing hitchhikers and ripping off their faces.**

Actually, the Umbrella Chronicle games are Canon.

So the last we saw of her was a Chandelier Pinning her down before the place exploded. I doubt that killed her either, though.

Shut up about this gone home shit

Considering other shit connected to the g virus or the nemesis take nukes to fully kill off id doubt it.

hate to ruin it for you OP, but i thought that same thing for exactly the amount of time it took me to remember she was basically just a DLC addition to REmake to pad it out.

and REmake HD was their most profitable digital sale ever. They then announced REmake 2 that made people go full chimp out moddu, it would make sense to capitalise on the last story thread of their last insanely profitable outing while its fresh in the consumers minds. Its all about what sells at the end of the day for capcom, for better or worse.

Usually worse for them. Unless its monster hunter.

isn't it confirmed the actual game isn't first-person?

Am i the only one that likes the art style and that logo? I just hope it doesn't pander to the Amnesia audience.

Cheap TLoU pandering

So, we can all say that this is the closest thing we will have to Silent P.T? I mean, the guys at Capcom obviously availed the fact that Silent Hill was canceled to make their own, right?

Das deep

What's this? Console babies are beginning to learn about immersive simulation? Wow, and they're only about two decades late to the punch.

You do know that they said that the demo isn't in the actual game, and possibly has nothing to do with it, right?

archive.is/F0Qdp

actually they said its not part of the final game but is a prequel and part of the story, same thing bravely default does with its demos.

You have no idea how relieved I was when I found out about this.

The question is, which ending is canon?

Man. The original RE got revisited in so many weird fucking ways and had the craziest shit added to it. I sometimes wonder what it'd be like if this happened to other obscure games.

Lisa Trevor was always in the game, you faggots.

The story goes, that somewhere in africa existed a village that farmed a special plant with mutagenic properties. However, it only worked for one man in a billion and only grew in the village, so they slaughtered all the villagers, took the plants and started experimenting on a way to make the plant work on everyone. A scientist didn't like them killing the niggers and threatened to blow the whistle on umbrella, so they killed him and took his wife and daughter as human test subjects/fucktoys. Turns out the daughter won the genetic lottery and didn't die from all the experimental shit they pumped into her, so they continued to pump both drugs and their dicks into her. After several years she's been injected with the T & G viruses + all the experimental shit, Nemesis parasites, and who knows what. She fucking loses it, rips the scientists into pieces and wears their faces as a mask to cover up her fucked up face, releases all the other test subjects into the mansion and starts looking for her mother.

Now imagine a first person game where shes the crimson head/nemesis.
Because you know that shits coming back.

Ether the Demo is one big Red herring or this is the first Resident evil that introduce supernatural elements like demons or ghosts
Hell I wouldn't be surprise if Capcom sets up a shared universe that connects so Resident evil with Devil may cry, Killer7 and haunting ground at this point.

Is this coming from RE/REmake or is this from some shitty spin-off?

The supernatural stuff didn't bother me much because of RE3.5

Wasn't that just Leon hallucinating?

It might've been. I don't know a lot about it.
Either way, I don't care what they do with the RE brand anymore. May as well go supernatural if it means a chance for a better game.

The original resident evil, homo.

None of this is true you fucking idiot.

Don't listen to that retard. George Trevor was an architect hired by Umbrella to design the Spencer Estate. Post construction he was a loose end due to his knowledge of the facility so they imprisoned him and his family at the estate. George escaped and died of starvation near his planned grave that leads under the mansion from the wall press room, Lisa and Jessica Trevor were taken and experimented on by Umbrella. Jessica was terminated when she was found to be incompatible with their research shortly before her planned escape with her daughter. Lisa was kept around and experimented on for years, including when they tried to inject her with the Nemesis parasite created by Umbi Europe in an attempt to control her. It failed but through this they found out about the G-Virus, the other parasite was used on a T-103 Tyrant and transformed it into the Pursuer Tyrant or T-Nemesis. They basically just let her be because they couldn't kill her.

Fuck off retard.

Playing games on PC makes you a real man.

So, just to ask, is this the game made by the PT devs capcom hired?
Is the demo actually good?

I'm too much of a pussy to play horror games

I have seen this image so many times but have no idea what hentai (I hope it's from a hentai) it's from.

Sauce
archive.is/TFWQd
Using archive because the guys that run this Wiki are faggots.

It's a cool theory but I doubt it since she was in the main hall when the mansion went up, and she was confirmed deceased.

Last I heard, only Euros with PS4's could play it. I watched a few streams and it's very spooky with multiple endings. If you're expecting a lot in terms of gameplay/combat don't. The demo is largely a story piece made with the intention of showing off the new RE Engine and atmosphere they plan to create. It's ok.

I hope to god that they don't bring up that Family bullshit from 6. Probably the dumbest plot point they ever came up with

This user is correct, George Trevor was an architect not a scientist. He started gettin nosy with the mansion's design

Ok so did anyone ever figure out what to do with the Axe and the doll finger?

I just want them to reboot the narrative at this point. It's gotten to be such a convoluted mess that the only way it can actually work is how Resident Evil handled it.

Also, the women aren't getting any younger.

After the debacle that was shit, I was praying Capcom would have realized they fucked up with the story. Instead of pretending that 6 never happened, they're going forward with it.

I'd be nice if they retconned everything from RE4 onwards but details relating to past games in the new ones. I mean things like Nikolai's escape in RE3 being confirmed canon by a small loading screen note in RE5.

I'd retcon stuff from the first game onwards. STARS was always a retarded concept, they could have just been a SWAT team, since that's what STARS basically is.

Chris Redfield should have been a member of one spec ops organization, not all of them. Umbrella should really be made to be less "lol so evil", Wesker works fine as a villain but him being the captain of STARS was really silly. Rebecca just doesn't make sense.

The problem with the RE story is that it's goofy as fuck, yet from RE2 onward (and until RE4) it takes itself too seriously.

They got in way over their heads Capcom did, and only after how badly RE6 got received did they realize they fucked up.

You're right. Games need to grow up. They need a good narrative about diverse and progressive ideas. Games are a art.

BANE?

No, STARS was an idea concocted by a small city government that included combining many individuals with a diverse skillset for all situations and was separate enough from the main police force to act as a para-military unit with a slight amount of independence. It's a cool concept in my opinion. They did just use regular SWAT type units post mansion incident.
Chris was in the Air Force prior to his time in STARS and was dishonorably discharged for constantly arguing with his COs. The only other special ops unit he was in after this was the BSAA. That's two spec units, not all of them.
Umbrella is just fine the way they are. They were no more "evil" than any other corporation. It's what they were actually doing that made them such a hated figure once all of this information leaked to the public. They did exactly what I'd expect an organization like them to do. Hiring PMCs, created secret special units for extreme situations involving their viral research, and entrench themselves heavily in the minds of the public as the good guys, looking out for the common man.
Umbrella was the very reason he was made leader, the position was going to be given to Enrico prior to his inclusion. They had planned it from the beginning to use STARS as guinea pigs for combat data.
Early college graduate, extremely talented, excellent with chemicals, chemical situations, and bomb disposal. However she was young, lacked combat experience, and was generally weak. Their team composition was supposed to make up for the strengths and weaknesses of the other members.
Good, I like the B-movie tier writing, it's fun and has a lot of lore to explore. You also cannot possibly tell me that pic related or the game he's from isn't goofy.

Yeah, SWAT.

Did they retcon that shit? I clearly remember stating that he was in virtually all the special operation units of the US military.

Nigger, what are they even trying to achieve? Who the fuck in their right mind would buy any of the bioweapons they are peddling when they have been proven, time and again, to backfire spectacularly and push the government to nuke a city to contain them?

All they seem to be doing is collecting new virus and parasites like they're pokemon, experimenting on them until someone fucks up and the facility gets overrun.

Corporations are logical "creatures", they are after the bottom line. The board of directors would balk when they figure they had to ask the US government to nuke a fucking city to put a stop to their bioweapon rampage.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a plot where Umbrella and some other corporations are duking it out, sabotaging each other, and all of this in the shadow of a growing bioweapon weapon's race, but all RE has been able to deliver so far is Wesker acting like Xanatos from Gargoyles and pretending his every loss is somehow a victory. It's just shit writing.

And we go back to the dumb as fuck plot once again. Let's ignore for a moment that their testing site is in the middle of a fucking forest full of animal life, and the T-Virus can and does infect and mutate anything it comes into contact with, why in God's name would they use a police unit?

Even if the chief is a corrupt fuck people are still going to ask questions, you don't just lose two "SWAT" teams in a fucking forest to "cannibals" without getting some level of federal attention, to say nothing of the families and the media. Or was Umbrella planning on killing them too?

Why not just get a bunch of niggers from Africa and let them fight it out? Or hire a PMC unit? The whole point of the US government relying on mercenaries so hard IRL is that they don't have to post their combat losses.

Nigger, that's not how this shit works. First and foremost comes physical fitness, since she is supposed to act in a combat role as well. I wouldn't have a problem with a child prodigy if she was left in a lab. Go look up what kind of training military combat medics have to go through, let alone people like Pararescue.

It's fun if the plot is self aware enough to go with it (RE1 and RE4). It goes to shit the moment you try to make it too serious.

TELL ME ABOUT LISA, WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK?

Wait, does this mean the title in Japan is Biohazard 7: Biohazard?

Its interesting. My favourite part is where you find some bolt cutters to open a cupboard to find a VHS tape, you put it in and start watchng a CRT scratchy looking recording.
Only you arent watching it. You are still playing, you are the cameraman. You go through the house from an earlier time and can find a lockpick to open a draw so after the video ends you can go open that drawer for an axe.
little iffy timeline wise but thats a fucking cool mechanic for a horror game.

No its biohazard: resident evil. Its about a biohazard in a residential enviroment. In the west its resident evil: biohazard. Suggest its about an actual accidental viral outbreak for the first time since RE2.

They are turning resident "bazookas against super zombies" evil into yet another fucking amnesia clone, because the faggots wouldn't shut up that those degenerate games makes them feel less of a human wreck.

All old fandoms have this problem. Core fans who stick around for 20 years have to be mentally ill to do so, so they're completely niche and out of touch compared to the fans of old. An actual old fan trying a supposedly oldschool game finds a hollowed out corpse worn by its murderers.

In the end, only youtubers will benefit from this and the series will crash once the nostalgic fad ends.

No they arent, calm your tits and read the interviews faglord.

I bet you are one of those guys screaming at capcom on social media using the exact same diatribes pulled out of your ass.

Except that SWAT doesn't have the same degree of autonomy and most SWAT members serve as regular cops when not on call
No, he was always just in the AF.
They started with the idea that viral research would help lead to humanity's future. Umbrella was just a front to cover this since viral research is by and large, illegal.
Is that you 8e56b2? Did you change your ID?
Umbrella didn't push for the nuke you fucking retard, the US government did so of their own accord because the situation was getting out of hand.
In 1998, they had the following:
A largely unused virus that was injected in a grand total of three people.
Came from the NE-a injected in Lisa and had just achieved perfection around the time William Birkin fell out with Umbrella. Aside from Lisa, there were no major incidents until 1998 from any of the B.O.W.s they created. The Biohazard in the Arklay mountains is Marcus' fault, not Umbrella's. The Raccoon City outbreak was G's fault.
Which again, didn't happen.
He survived the mansion incident and was presumed dead, gaining new abilities, he successfully aquired a sample of the T-Veronica virus, he stole all of Umbrella's data in Umbi Chronicles, AND used Ada to steal a Plaga sample. The only time he ever lost was RE5.
Because there was a diverse set of military experience in said unit, and they wanted to avoid losses on their end. It was a bloodbath and they all died except for Rebecca. Funny enough, even though Brad was confirmed dead in RE2, Alpha team only suffered one loss during the mansion incident.
Questions don't matter when the accusations are being flung, without evidence. Especially when they are being flung at a corporation that ==WAS DESCRIBED AS BASICALLY OWNING RACCOON CITY IN RE3 YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID== No one wanted to question something that could cost them their job. People also didn't believe them because their story sounded absurd and impossible. Do you honestly think people would believe a traumatized police unit that claimed a trusted corp was responsible for ZOMBIES and bio weapons?
What is the UBCS? They all fucking died, and were basically only useful for their combat data gathered by the watchers like Nikolai.
The only direct involvement militarily in Raccoon City besides the nuking, was a special ops squad sent to retrieve Birkin. It was a false flag however, and they ended up deploying to the Waste Disposal Facility (Dead Factory) just outside of town.
They were engaged by three T-103 tyrants dropped on the facility to deal with them and all died in the ensuing fight, taking the Tyrants with them. You can even find all of the corpses in RE3.
Here's the relationship between the US gov and Umbrella.
archive.is/iS8KY
I like to think that she got combat training upon joining the force like everyone else that becomes a cop receieves. You know, just like real police organizations. Though honestly, you make a really good point here. She shouldn't have been put in the field for a year or so.
The first RE was serious. The nips were just retarded and gave poor direction to the English VAs.
Hell all of the RE games are serious, their writing is just B-movie level kind of portrayals but were never very over the top until the latter titles.

Dude Konami fired the PT guys and Capcom hired them to make this, it's pretty fucking funny

i have literally been playing the remake with jill in that outfit all day and its this image that gives me the raging boner

something about her being an uptight bitch and shitting on some fags life, really gets me off

i want to put my dick right in between those two monster mammories and empty my balls on to her face

just wanted to share that

Capcom has made it pretty clear that this was in development before PT and none of the PT devs had anything to do with it.

Featuring Dante from the devil may cry series?