CW's Arrowverse - Arrow, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Black Lightning

Airtimes/dates:
DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03, 8-9PM Central Time. (Finishes April 9th)
Supergirl S03, 8-9PM Central Time. (Begins April 16th)
The Flash S04, 8-9PM Central Time.
Black Lightning S01, 9-10PM Central Time.
Arrow S06, 9-10PM Central Time.

Announcements:

Past Episodes + Extra
ghostbin.com/paste/uqg7t
Thread Archive
(Includes links for this season's episodes)
archive.is/yEyNr

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2018/03/19/legends-of-tomorrow-matt-ryan-series-regular-constantine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God fucking dammit, stop it. Invest time in making your current characters not shit. Stop depriving us of Rory.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E12

The Flash S04E14

Black Lightning in ~50 minutes.

Well at least they're trying to make comic looking costumes. Trying.

Black Lightning S01E06

WHERE THE FUCK IS KAMANDI?!?!?!

Black Lightning is still good, and Jefferson is still the fucking man, even bringing up the crabs in a bucket.
Ralph continues to be the by far best part of The Flash, and I'm actually really excited to have him and Barry be P.I.'s together, even if just for a cover.

Arrow S06E14

Man, we got a fight between super powered people that actually looks like people with superpowers fighting.

Err, that's not how it works on The CW™.

One of these things is not like the other

bump za dusto

Why though?

Why not?

The Flash S04E15

Black Lightning S01E07

So is Black Lightning any good?

It's really nice so far, actually. I'm afraid it might be one of those cases where the first season is great and then they forgot what made it great and it starts sucking awful fast, but let's enjoy the ride while it lasts.

It might not get a second season. The writers were very careful to state they wanted to keep it separate from the rest of the shows, and they seem to be rushing to get the daughters' arcs over.

Unbelievably, it's better than any of the other shows at their best.

I'm a left leaning faggot, and even I will never get tired of Tobias complaining about blacks

Just finished the Flash episode. It was ALMOST an amazing episode of television, except they fucked up the little important moments. They finally had a good dramatic moment between Iris and Barry that didn't make me roll my eyes, and then they made it so that Iris came up with the solution, which made me roll my eyes. Though Iris saying "WE'RE The Flash" is always a huge warning sign.

Excellent contribution to the thread

You get out, this isn't your safe space, Holla Forums.

I hope the Whale takes a more active role in the plot after this episode. He's been lazing around for far too long.

Fuck off leftypol, you are welcome nowhere.

I'm not sure how that WOULDN'T happen, considering every other established bad guy is dead

Arrow S06E15

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E14

I was genuinely excited at the idea of Black Siren actually assuming Laurel's whole life and pretending to be her. Too bad they decided that was too original of an idea to happen. "Haha! The bad guy CAN'T be trusted! What an exciting character development!"

i wouldn't be surprised if they did that on purpose because they thought it would be clever.

I love how Rory can't tell the difference between Rip and John Constantine.

The Flash S04E16

Black Lightning S01E08

Glad they brought in Wally into the show, and then create an excuse for him not to use his powers. They're literally forcing him to not use his powers and make him fuck with history because for some reason that damages history less.
Oh boy, it's an Iris-centric episode. Please fucking kill me now.
God I can't believe how great this fucking show is. I love that BL is able to help train someone with different powers because he's not a fucking retard. And all f his father-daughter moments are fantastic. I loved the moment of pride he has when she saved his life.

That wasn't even the worst part.
I will happily admit this is the worst episode in the entire show, and pretty fucking close to beating out Supergirl S1 in places:

ew.com/tv/2018/03/19/legends-of-tomorrow-matt-ryan-series-regular-constantine/

So now The Flash has lesbians as well?

Arrow comes back next week, The Flash comes back the week after.
Legends and Black Lightning continue for the next 3 and 4 weeks, respectively, at which point they wrap up.

Also, Matt Ryan comes back for the finale of LoT and will be a regular cast member, per

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E15

Black Lightning S01E09

How will Devoe cuck himself in the end, theories on the ultimate cuck master?

Feeling close to dropping it. I wish they'd drop season long arcs and either do 2 or 3 of them or lots of standalones. If they spent those 10 minutes every episode of teasing on the main plot, each episode wouldn't feel like it's going stupidly fast. I sit down and after the first fight happens, we're already at the 25-30 minute mark, after having just watched a shit ton of boring talking and pseudoscience being crammed down in record speed.

Also, canning some of the writers (the girls night out and run iris run writer/s need to be removed first) wouldn't hurt so there's more consistency across the show. For every good episode there's an equally or worse the next week with plot holes, sped up resolutions and 15 minutes of talking in hallways.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E16

Black Lightning S01E10