CW's Arrowverse - Arrow, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Black Lightning

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Airtimes/dates:
Mondays -
DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03, 8-9PM Central Time. (Finishes April 9th)
Supergirl S03, 8-9PM Central Time. (Begins April 16th)
Tuesdays -
The Flash S04, 8-9PM Central Time.
Black Lightning S01, 9-10PM Central Time.
Thursdays -
Arrow S06, 9-10PM Central Time.

Announcements:
Black Lightning is very good
Constantine appearance was very good
Constantine animated series still without release date
Writers have confirmed Constantine's story from the original show is still around, so hopefully the animated series or a proper S2 wraps that up
LoT has lost a couple team members, and Snart was brought back for all of 20 minutes before getting rid of him again
More heroes coming to LoT roster

Past Episodes + Extra
ghostbin.com/paste/uqg7t
Thread Archive
(Includes links for this season's episodes)
archive.fo/yEyNr

All urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/uqg7t
archive.fo/yEyNr
ew.com/tv/2018/03/19/legends-of-tomorrow-matt-ryan-series-regular-constantine/

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

More heroes coming to LoT roster
God fucking dammit, stop it. Invest time in making your current characters not shit. Stop depriving us of Rory.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E12
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D8F11D2D5257CCC0D5E636E3BBFDEA11F6F8F751

The Flash S04E14
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BFC10D2A17F86992B7B081C54A2D1BB428D4160

Black Lightning in ~50 minutes.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

Well at least they're trying to make comic looking costumes. Trying.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Black Lightning S01E06
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:99835DCCF6E972D4FEC349BFBDB360ACCB3C58E5

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

WHERE THE FUCK IS KAMANDI?!?!?!

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Black Lightning is still good, and Jefferson is still the fucking man, even bringing up the crabs in a bucket.
Ralph continues to be the by far best part of The Flash, and I'm actually really excited to have him and Barry be P.I.'s together, even if just for a cover.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Arrow S06E14
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9256FC1AC6A0197ACA15E64A2B459240FA732B57

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

Man, we got a fight between super powered people that actually looks like people with superpowers fighting.

Camden Green
Camden Green

spandex suits
flips, dodging simple nlows and attacks more than simple punches
not using a power then panting and talking to the enemy
Err, that's not how it works on The CW™.

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

Ralph is the only reason I'm still enjoying this show
Lance is the only reason I'm still enjoying this show
I'm actually enjoying this show because of the main character
One of these things is not like the other

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

bump za dusto

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Why though?

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Why not?

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

The Flash S04E15
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:34A1ED2C122910FF4C2E051E3747DD49182D0EF5

Black Lightning S01E07
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CEBEF511663F426807C2C64827E221DBD4AFE79D

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

So is Black Lightning any good?

David Rivera
David Rivera

It's really nice so far, actually. I'm afraid it might be one of those cases where the first season is great and then they forgot what made it great and it starts sucking awful fast, but let's enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

It might not get a second season. The writers were very careful to state they wanted to keep it separate from the rest of the shows, and they seem to be rushing to get the daughters' arcs over.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

Unbelievably, it's better than any of the other shows at their best.

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

I'm a left leaning faggot, and even I will never get tired of Tobias complaining about blacks

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

left leaning faggot

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

Just finished the Flash episode. It was ALMOST an amazing episode of television, except they fucked up the little important moments. They finally had a good dramatic moment between Iris and Barry that didn't make me roll my eyes, and then they made it so that Iris came up with the solution, which made me roll my eyes. Though Iris saying "WE'RE The Flash" is always a huge warning sign.
Excellent contribution to the thread

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

You get out, this isn't your safe space, /pol/.

Chase Price
Chase Price

/leftypol/

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

I hope the Whale takes a more active role in the plot after this episode. He's been lazing around for far too long.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Fuck off leftypol, you are welcome nowhere.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

I'm not sure how that WOULDN'T happen, considering every other established bad guy is dead

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Arrow S06E15
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:59B8A42E21ACAA6E244CF73FDE262200A3C9029B

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

left leaning
leftypol

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E14
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:83FA9F04424CFC02CC72454CE83D1EAE415D6D81

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

I was genuinely excited at the idea of Black Siren actually assuming Laurel's whole life and pretending to be her. Too bad they decided that was too original of an idea to happen. "Haha! The bad guy CAN'T be trusted! What an exciting character development!"

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

pi episode
in the same week as pi day

i wouldn't be surprised if they did that on purpose because they thought it would be clever.

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

I love how Rory can't tell the difference between Rip and John Constantine.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

The Flash S04E16
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CDAFB0B1CE93DA77357D16159C36E8EA42FA57EC

Black Lightning S01E08
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EFF4FB4D36CA3418536DFE4AD8B969D5FD4C0852

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Glad they brought in Wally into the show, and then create an excuse for him not to use his powers. They're literally forcing him to not use his powers and make him fuck with history because for some reason that damages history less.
The Flash
Oh boy, it's an Iris-centric episode. Please fucking kill me now.
Black Lightning
God I can't believe how great this fucking show is. I love that BL is able to help train someone with different powers because he's not a fucking retard. And all f his father-daughter moments are fantastic. I loved the moment of pride he has when she saved his life.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

Iris-centric episode
That wasn't even the worst part.
I will happily admit this is the worst episode in the entire show, and pretty fucking close to beating out Supergirl S1 in places:
frost and vibe go save the building
<proceed to stand around while iris does it after being told she shouldn't and agreeing
cisco go help harry make this machine so he doesn't hurt himself
<reeee i refuse ok i'll help him after you use the same reasoning for the 3rd time and suddenly i'm really happy to do it
ralph whinges and cries some more after his big turn around when his waifu gets killed
power changing isn't used in any fun way apart from "seasonal barry loses powers oh and iris has to be the star"
Can't stand this shit after they literally shouted "#feminism" and Iris keeps saying "we're the flash" despite being useless and dumb. Her entire purpose in the control room is to ask people what to do then relay that to someone else.
barry is apparently inept and doesn't know which computer the comms are on, despite the fact he uses the comms all the time when he's injured and someone else goes out in the field
giant fire cyclone damages nothing in the area and the cops are 10m away without fear
giant tidal wave hits the fucking city but is localised to a 30m stretch of land and no damage afterwards
building set on fire (not even by the fire-based villain) is apparently left to burn down
harry can apparently build a complex machine based on a shitty 10 second clip from cctv that he magically infers the mechanisms of
"haha guess i'm better because i did this trick you never did, time to report for training tomorrow even though you're the one who told me how to do it"
<ignores the part where barry actually stops a tidal wave that was even bigger in vixen just because no one watches it

Probably some more I'm missing, but that's off the top of my head and I don't feel like rewatching.
Honestly considering dropping it, but I have so much free time at both home and my job that I use this drivel to just kill time.

They need to cut Harry, Joe and Iris to recurring/supporting instead of leads and have them appear much less often, as they're being used as super-smart/moral guidance/love pillars way too much, and it hampers everything else around them.
Barry isn't allowed to be smart because then Harry is useless, Barry can't be emotionally mature and morally just as then Joe's purpose beyond clicking his smartphone in the middle of every single problem is removed, and Barry can't make a single decision without running it past Iris just to double check.

Iris is worse than Felicity because Felicity actually had proper characterisation to explain her magical computer powers.

Oh, and while I'm on my hatred of Iris (even the fucking actress annoys me off-screen), after last week's episode, Flashtime, wherein they do something new, fun and smart, they end it by Iris being the one who solves the issue, instead of the super smart speedster and scientific genuises. It's just Iris going "mmm what about da speed furce?????"

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

ew.com/tv/2018/03/19/legends-of-tomorrow-matt-ryan-series-regular-constantine/

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

So now The Flash has lesbians as well?

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

Arrow comes back next week, The Flash comes back the week after.
Legends and Black Lightning continue for the next 3 and 4 weeks, respectively, at which point they wrap up.

Also, Matt Ryan comes back for the finale of LoT and will be a regular cast member, per

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E15
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2B7290FFF71CDD89B65AFC6E03F36AB502810B30

Black Lightning S01E09
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B63CE26610731641141BF562FBDBC876CDB0B536

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

How will Devoe cuck himself in the end, theories on the ultimate cuck master?

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

wife (Marise?) stops getting mind controlled
reee u gotta save him flaaaasshhh
she sabotages his chair and he dies of mental overload or some shit
that asian from last week is killed almost instantly in the final fight because we can't have that deus ex lying about
5 minutes of sobbing from wife about how terrible the machine was and clifford dindu muffin
Feeling close to dropping it. I wish they'd drop season long arcs and either do 2 or 3 of them or lots of standalones. If they spent those 10 minutes every episode of teasing on the main plot, each episode wouldn't feel like it's going stupidly fast. I sit down and after the first fight happens, we're already at the 25-30 minute mark, after having just watched a shit ton of boring talking and pseudoscience being crammed down in record speed.

Also, canning some of the writers (the girls night out and run iris run writer/s need to be removed first) wouldn't hurt so there's more consistency across the show. For every good episode there's an equally or worse the next week with plot holes, sped up resolutions and 15 minutes of talking in hallways.

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E16
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4595AE7F2F384859CDE76D953A059EE7CB470DA4

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Black Lightning S01E10
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0a8e5a0a38178e67c6f12c4e598e180ba5c526d5

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit