What is going on?

The Sunday of April 23rd will see a mass spread of us printing out memes, flyers, and IdentityEvropa type images out and stapling/taping/gluing them onto lampposts, buildings, and anywhere that will be viewed alot.

April 23rd

To media whore for Holla Forums and the alt right

Print out your best redpills, pepes, and memes and staple, glue, or tape them wherever you think they will be seen most in public

To make it more of a game, the last two numbers of your ID are the number of flyers you should post, if it's an unreasonable number, get some buddies on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#5789
media.8ch.net/file_store/c2789f828af0d1add843be1d10a88a64a4eb4cc402875935abf35752a036ad60.pdf
example.com/subpage.html`curl
liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
youtube.com/watch?v=z4ftMf35LTw
kevinalfredstrom.com/2015/03/the-sharpest-blade/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/121680838
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HP_LaserJet#2000s
en.wikipedia
eff
eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg
hitlerorchurchill.info/

file.scirp.org/pdf/AA20120200004_71596882.pdf
twitter.com/NatSocRobot/status/854515424792375296
theblaze.com/news/2016/09/15/pets-are-becoming-a-replacement-for-children-millennials-more-likely-to-own-pets-less-likely-to-have-kids/
petfoodindustry.com/articles/1997-americans-spend-more-money-on-pets-than-children
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/05/22/americans-spend-61-billion-on-pets-annually
quora.com/Why-do-Americans-care-more-about-their-pets-than-people
edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/03/04/crufts.dogs/index.html
forbes.com/sites/patrickwwatson/2016/12/29/americans-prefer-pets-to-children-after-the-great-recession-heres-how-to-cash-in/
asiasociety.org/blog/asia/japan-has-more-pets-kids-does-tell-us-anything
kbtx.com/home/headlines/Americans_Spending_More_Money_On_Their_Pets_Than_Ever_151963375.html
blogs.seattletimes.com/fyi-guy/2013/02/01/in-seattle-its-cats-dogs-and-kids-in-that-order/
qz.com/197416/americans-are-having-dogs-instead-of-babies/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/young-parents-choosing-pets-over-kids-according-to-recent-google-survey-238583661.html
nypost.com/2014/04/10/more-young-women-choosing-dogs-over-motherhood/
washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/11/02/americans-are-spending-more-on-health-care-for-their-pets/
cbsnews.com/news/americans-spent-a-record-56-billion-on-pets-last-year/
itsgoingdown.org/aware-fascist-alt-right-mobilize-college-campuses-april-23rd/
americannaziparty.com/merchandise/index.php
americannaziparty.com/news/index.php
9front.org/propaganda/
tips.fbi.gov
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=953311088139384&id=324506971019802
archive.is/rojWi
hellenandchaos.blogspot.fr/2009/11/know-thy-enemy-terran-dragonian-cronian.html
komonews.com/news/local/neo-nazi-posters-found-on-university-of-washington-campus
mega.nz/#F!410B1bIR!lQdafudu-nPDoAdw6FTuWg
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1583890.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking lazy OP.

no. we should just countersignal anything done offline and shitpost on 8/pol/

I like this idea. Rolling

Also rolling. Any anons got some posters saved that they willing to upload?

Interested, id be the only game in town 4 sure….

Mods edit the O.P and ban him we're stealing the idea for fascism.

Ch-checked…
KEK VULT
He has spoken. This Sunday will be the day of mass-red-pilling. Force the (((media))) to report on the sudden masses of "racist" propaganda posters in cities and universities all over the world.

Rolling…this could be interesting

Holla Forums is not, has never been or ever will be alt-right you fucking cuckchan faggot

That said, it can never hurt to spread pro-white anti-kike memes and pepes around meatspace.

Hes obviously from IE and just trying to signal boost the poster campaign by posting here. Obviously it should say that the posters should expose cultural marxism, and white genocide - not shilling for the aut kike idea.

Really though, OP, your goal is to stop white genocide, not "media whore for X group"

CHECKED

This idea is pretty ancient. There was a fairly semi quasi well organized group from 4/pol/ around 2011-2012.. the idea they had was get as many anons as possible to print and hang red pills all over their towns, and for them to all do it on the same day and the same-ish time so that later that day so many people would have seen 'these provacative flyers' that everyone would be talking about it and with everyone talking about it it is guaranteed at least a little msm coverage. Which would give these redpills a fairly huge reach.

This group was even making a video and music and shit and looked decent enough. But it all fucking fell apart due to shilling.

The shilling was mostly demoralization trolling "this is coming out terrible, we need to pick a leader" stuff like that. There was derailing but they went heavy with the demoralization.. until everyone gave up.

the world wasnt ready for the guerrilla red pill suppository.. but it is now. MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN!

is me

I completely didnt notice that part. Yea fuck advertising for the alt right faggots post the most lethal red pills you have

Anyone have that "This is Diversity/This is multiculturalism destroying diversity" image with the glasses of juice?
That was one of the best redpills for me when I started visiting Holla Forums. Thanks in advance.

uhh not the best version

Please, Talmud quotes and anti-usury memes, too.

I DO AS THOU COMMAND LORD PEPE! SHOW ME MY FATES, MY DOOM

danke for some of these, didn't have all of them.

Not saying we shouldn't, but why the day of the French election? Why risk a scandal for Le Pen? Actually, fuck it the press is going to be the press no matter what, might as well ride it.

Ive got all sorts of stuff, ask me for a subject. Nothing on usury I can find, though.. I think I had one meme in thousands.

Most of it wont be great for posters, but good for "e-postering."

(checked)

Have some rare far-right pepes.

Check this thread for more posters

OP is a faggot

Some of these are stormfront-tier in their hamfistedness.

They need to be more subtle. People are still going to be shocked and kvetch but at least something like >>9741606 these about Jews will make a few stop and think. That is what we want. Most will react in the way they're trained to, but a few will stop if they see graphics like that instead of a 1990s WN 1.0/KKK comic.

White genocide isn't a good meme because people think of it as only violent ethnic cleansing so people will just shut their minds and call it nuttery. Pointing out whites are becoming a minority is more effective. Whenever people are made aware of it they automatically shift to the right.

The scorpion one would make a good poster. But, you'd want to have add a reference to the name of the sunken battleship. I.e. Remember the (sadly, I forgot the name of the ship. I only remember the Maine and the Luscitania).

I see whats fucking happening here. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Maybe I shouldn't say what I think the response will be, but it's a psyop that will go down as one of the most strategic in modern times. Imagine the impact these fucking things will have on the egos of snowflakes. Post around colleges. Throw korans in the toilets, too, because that is funny as fuck.

The leftypol retards are planning a false flag for this operation. You guys could include some warning about it in the real flyers or something.

And since they are monitoring this thread, tell me, commies: how does it feel to defend a herd ideology so retarded that the only way to push it is to lie and falseflag? I know you guys are too retarded to argue with words and facts, but seriously, those utopic-masturbatory fantasies of yours are plain embarrasing in anyone older than 13. Sort yourselves out.

TURN ANYTHING INTO A STICKER WITH WHEAT PASTE!

(step 6 optional)

They WILL try to do a false flag, but like all their endeavors, they will fail hard. Hard to the point that they will likely either expose their source of monies to everyone which would be ideal, or they will red pill everyone to how big of faggots they are and how bad their ideology is, bringing us one step closer to the purge. Remember: most of them have been doxed. Read up on who lives in your area. Warfare can be… economic… as well.

why the flour and not just the wood glue?

Why not? Rolling

Why would you be against the reconquista ?
That's when Europe kicked the muslims out of spain and portugal. Or is this some kind of beaner thing ?

bump … I have been waiting for the right time and thing to wheatpaste/ template spray paint.

Please continue bumping this thread or mods lock it. I live in a white-minority region with a severe latino illegal problem. I would love to post threatening imagrey and propaganda and I have specific sites I know will get maximum exposure / limited risk of people attempting to dismantle the imagery.

A-are black and white prints from the Library's office printer enough? I don't have a home printer and would need to either order professional prints or go to the Library.

Also, I posted these National Alliance posters in another thread. https:// natall.com/fliers/

jesus christ, was it too hard to say 'a cup' of flour? does that extra tbsp make the glue fail?

Rolling
Gotta post anyway to counter a local commie Earth day event.

Yes

be aware that any disinfo will get picked up by Holla Forums

and where the fuck are you from?

Rolling.

These first three are absolute garbage. I wouldn't use them.

Yeah, no.
Newfags can burn deep within w.t.snacks aids infested asshole.
Also:

Why are there four or so seprate threads advertising the same thing? One should be stickied so I don't have to keep going back and forth

REQUESTING BRIT RELATED MATERIAL

This one is.

You should read the post in its entirety before you garbage post.

Heres a lesser known event, but similar.

Better start dropping redpills so you faggots mass copy paste them irl for the normies

The mexican reconquista (of California)

Roll

rollan

Why? Digital memery can reach exponentially more minds who then could even continue spreading them for us. Why would you return to the old and broken methods of traditional propaganda?
Mods=Fags

1. To expand our coverage to normies, who only lurk their internet safe spaces
2. To show presence and make Shlomo uncomfortable.

It doesn't hurt and is lulzy.
That's enough.
The enemy uses physical distribution as well as digital.
It's time we conquered both battlefields

Will do this in Australia. Cuck campus so will be fun

(don't worry didn't dox myself, everywhere is cucked here)

If someone can make a big fucking poster of this, that would be great.
Or point me in the direction of where to start when it comes to getting one printed, or printed on fabric.

Dumped it on /pdfs/ since I can't find the public link right now:
8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#5789

Fuck, direct link is faster.
media.8ch.net/file_store/c2789f828af0d1add843be1d10a88a64a4eb4cc402875935abf35752a036ad60.pdf

Hard to find one that has the right balance between "get arrested" and "alt lite" to be posting here in Toronto

if you don't live in an area with a bunch of activist lefty faggots or a city that isn't incredibly pozzed (like somewhere in the midwest that doesn't see a lot of politicization in public) you should try the counter-intuitive method of posting anti-white messages (ones that we create here, of course).

think of it like a vaccine for the mind.

(checked)

This. It can infuriate people in all the right ways.

He's not joking. People trash leafs but those that are starting to fight back are facing overwhelming odds. As a country, America is so much further along. But those few Canadians trying to fight back are showing great sacrifice and bravery just to even take the first step.

Requesting realistic anti-white propoganda.

IMO a good strategy is to take the opposing narrative and exaggerate it until the point of alienation. For example: "All whites should pay for slavery, whites need to step back so non-whites and immigrants can get better lives, non-whites and immigrants should be preferred in jobs and public administration and so on". Attack their existence. Racial and national identity is built when you are under attack, not when everything is going swimmingly. Racial and national identity is at the core of being a human and one of the last things we can fall back when everything else fails. Don't beleive me? Look how groups are formed in prison. Do inmates stick to other inmates from the same city, age group, religion, sexual preference etc.? No, they stick to THEIR PEOPLE, their race, their blood, their culture. Because in the end, that is still the strongest bond. We need to exaggerate globalists agenda to a point where people scream ""Enough!".

A good idea for fliers would be to use the six million Jews quotes from archive and post them everywhere. Leave them with only text and no logos/icons/website links so that you can put them up without drawing too much attention since plain text is hard to read from far away. It could also help those in countries with inciting racial hatred laws should one get arrested as itd be a hard case to jail a guy for posting newspaper excerpts.

Do not post these without proper sources.

Why not just go fullretard like "all whites should be enslaved"? Do the "whatcha doin', Rabbi?" turned right back at them.
Be too soft and you'll just have leftards agreeing with you.

Bravery/stupidity, maybe I've just got away with too much lately and won't learn until I get slapped with a hate speech charge and have my life ruined. As you mentioned, I can't go full 1488 because we don't have freedom of speech here.

My question is, Who ? Who are you?

REMINDER THAT APRIL 23RD IS THE FIRST ROUND OF FRENCH ELECTIONS
MEME HARD AND FAST
Excellent timing OP.

This is happening on the 26th though I thought

Indeed, gotta use the "whatcha doin Rabbi" tactics back on them because of what was mentioned that it can accomplish.

here are some i just threw together. i'm sure someone with a better computer could probably make something better.

those are too ridiculous for non-pozzed areas. you have to include enough of the buzzwords they hear on TV to make them think that people actually believe this stuff. i know they do, you know they do, but most people think it's just the news reporting on liberal crazies that won't ever get anywhere in life, or have any kind of influence.

Does anyone have any Australian specific posters/flyers? This is a great idea.

What are you doing for 4/20?
I know what I'll be doing…

*Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiip*

OP, you better post 300.
Rolling

Image downloader shell script, download all images in this thread into your CWD.

#!/bin/sh# Simple shell script that downloads all the media files on a page.# Useage: `imgdown example.com/subpage.html`curl "$1" | grep -E -o "https?://[^\S\"]+\.(jpeg|jpg|png|gif|webm|mp3|mp4|ogg)" | grep -v thumb | sort | xargs wget -c

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

and what brand chips are being eaten

Pretty sure this was real.

Stop posting memes, start posting Posters and bits of information that can be printed and dropped in a letterbox

Can we get some meme wizzards to shoop us some professional flyers. Like pic related

I saw some stickers in Seattle near Westlake. It was that smiling anime girl that said "Anti-communism" or something. I'll post some here. I always rip up the anti-trump signs.

Oh it was that girl next to Pepe. What's her name?

I'm so retarded it says it in the flier…

do you have the original file for that white students union poster? you could put that up at any university and people would think it's real.

Im on it in Charleston

I don't I'm sure its on google somewhere.

https:// natall.com/fliers

I posted this into the other thread.

Napoleon was a great nationalist leader

as it currenty stands, with the insanity from the left, I think its best to divide and conquer instead of exposing your power level.

here is a hint from someone that works with this shit, I myself worked with many hooked nose kikes before so I understand their take on how to convince the mass, also I was hired by them because of my experience in the industry, I don't often out myself but this is sometimes my safehaven to speak out without fear.

anyways, back to the focal point, instead of doing this;

come up with a different approach that easily infiltrates their shitty comfort zone, I could start with "Racism is a real problem in America and the average whites are being affected by hideous namecalling and other inflamatory accusations by the bigoted antifas"

its not the best example I can give you guys, but here is the problem, you need to use keywords that these braindead left baffoons uses to label us, and we have to use those keywords to paint a bed image of our opponent, this paves way to ruin the image of our adversary, also the beauty with blending in and d\c the left is that we become a proxy, it takes awhile to process a conclusion of what they just witnessed to be right wing propaganda or something that is part of their movement, the blending part is perfect because that is how they hijacked anonymous, so you change the narrative while still pretending to be on their side and still using cuckold keywords to make your proganda EXTREMELY hard to spot.

next, and this is the most important one, observe the style that the left uses on their shitty propagandas, use the same color scheme if necessary to blend in and do your best to maintain yourself ahead of their propaganda artstyle or just style in general, thus if your piece looks prettier, that means its more attractive and the left's piece will be made obsolete, this is why companies hire artists to do the shit for them, like music it syncs in with the human brain, and if your composition is just about right you will gain the attention you need.

some typos and grammar problems, I haven't slept yet so forgive me if I made anyone cringe.

I just wanted to point something out, something I usually point out when i'm giving lectures in YID college for publicity and advertisement courses

What the fuck? We're not looking to convert them into responsible middle-of-the-road conservatives. By using their lingo, you are only reinforcing the "fact" in their mind that something like racism is a problem in the first place. That's like calling communist a "nazi". He'll just smirk at you and be happy that you are communicating the message of something being wrong with "nazis", and look at you like a fool because he isn't by common perception.

Guys, this one is really good, the QR code links to this video liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

Ok im in, southern england here

I recommend letterbox drops for pictures with a lot of text. A lot easier to do aswell

Look mate, I get it, I play my chess based on results and statistics.

when I was working with a company, our team would monitor the results by population, the first product had a fair amount of generalist clients, (the ones we haven't categorized yet) and later we survey their trust for the product

new clients would often purchase one product instead of multiple made by the same company, older clients that built trust had a higher chance of purchasing multiple products made by the same company. that trust on the workability the product offers had to be built up so that they, the "good goyim" would slowly shift it's interest on us.

this basis is almost like explaining addiction or activity, you start slow and eventually you accomodate yourself, getting yourself more involved in something.

I know you'll be getting shitty cuckservative converts, but notice where you place him, a spectrum is also an environment, if he's on a less toxic environment where "some" ideas will likely not make him have a stroke when compared to a lost liberal zombie, he's more likely to "slowly" drag his cuckservative ass to a 'final solution" because its safer to dialogue with these individuals then getting maced in the face by a retard with pink hair.

I hope you understand where i'm going with this, i'm not giving a solution to an instantaneous redpill, but an approachable environment that makes your work easier.

again forgive my grammar and faggot spacing, i'm really tired but I wish you all the best.

how teh fuck do i do this if i live in a really rural area and have no car

Weaklings

find a more civilized land and a local printshop, grab an image with the appropriate res and ask these guys to print the work out for you.

another way is to order it online, places to print shit specifically flyers even aren't that hard to find, if you don't want any of that shit I suggest buying a printer somewhere.

and if all of that shit is obsolete, you're going to have to go full manuel mode, use a shitty paintbrush and a bucket of paint, somehow convince someone that you want to paint some shit ad on the wall and if he allows it then paint away, but this last part is only if you live in such a primitive place where technology is not a thing, I mean you do have a computer and internet so thats a plus, I doubt you'll even need to paint, thats the worst solution tbh.

With that American Vanguard tweet… did the owner of the account mean to switch accounts to pretend to be two people?

Most of them will just be laughed off, that's how silly they appear to average white normalfags. I'd recommend sticking to South Africa redpilling stuff, since most of that has been sourced by people who actually know what they're talking about. Print out flyers linking to boer websites like volkstaat.net, and to the Suidlanders. SA remains the best redpill for whites, because it's a genuine example of what happens when nogs take over.

Shit like "white genocide", and "diversity is anti-white" is totally ineffectual. It was invented by stormfront, it's clumsy and autistic.

no he was replying to some natsoc on twitter who called altright egoists gay

The American Vanguard leader likes Nekopara?

And you think that good taste makes him look bad?

That he's looking at some H material just makes guys know he's an average bro like them.

here are some great redpilling posters to put up

Who's the fat spic?

Too bad the people of South Africa can't be saved

Helpful reminder that Spencer is straight. He's married with a child, but his wife left him late last year, likely due to leftist harassment.

anything works, you just need to give your message some life my man.

example; I see a lot of shitty posters with white background and giant black texts, and a lot of that blends in with the other lesser shitty posters, what they have in common is style, you need a contrast and if you can't notice the contrast between your piece and someone else's, then you'll be having a problem with redpilling people, first you need their attention, a common way of getting it is by learning some ancient heebkike shit, not necessary but it helps tremendously since they are the masters of lying and deceiving, anyways, add some color to it, make it simple and easier to see because the human eyes tend to get sore at complicated shit, usually when you deal with low IQ crowds, make it look like you're legit as fuck and have the style of a serious business company but with some full blown right wing redpill bombshells attached to it.

Half my post got cut off… weird. I said that South African redpilling is good but too bad the people of South Africa can't be saved.

I don't know who he is but this makes me like him more.

The whites in South Africa have become White Niggers. A cautionary tale

If you're too lazy to make paste, a box of 100 of these costs $35.

officedepot.com/a/browse/shipping-labels/N=5+1159764&hijackedTermForBolding=shipping+label&cbxRefine=378075/

My psychologist dr bernie had a painting of it on his office wall. He prescribed me ritalin throughout my adolescence and puberty for ADHD come to find out I don't have it I was just too hyper.

Look into building a single colour screen printing press. You can make one for around $50 and then you can become your own one stop shop for right wing posters.
Great if you're
It's a great thing to have, and you can buy all the gear pretty easily. T shirts etc are cheap to order in bulk on line.
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL RIGHT WING SCREEN PRINTER

If their emotional bullshit move is "nazi punches girl; show you're a good person by being upset" we have to counter and up the ante to "terrorist girl attacks elderly woman." don't you love your country and hate terrorism.

encourages crowd explosives on #BostonOneDay comment at 3:08 youtube.com/watch?v=z4ftMf35LTw

If you anchor "crowd explosives" and "#BostonOneDay" to her, this shit is fucking over with.

I would recommend "No matter what side you're on, everyone should agree that the anti-Trumpers use of crowd explosives on the elderly must stop."

That gives me an idea…
Something like this? Too wordy?

Also, a cheap mono laser printer can be had for as low as $80.
Check the clearance section of an office supply store and you might find one cheaper.

YES!, way too wordy, use the one that was posted. Nobody is going to stop and read all of that.
Same goes for QR codes if anyone is wondering, nobody scans those things

Perfect. The imagery is potent and will easily plant itself into the mind of any who read it. Don't make it the only poster you use obviously but it will be good for reaching the higher verbal IQ individuals with reading comprehension - who it is most important to reach anyway, since they can be persuaded with reason. This poster is good for planting a seed.

I think you might be right but like said it has potential to attract the Educated Stupid type. That is, the people who are intelectuals and know a lot but were taught the wrong things. If I put up some smaller posters around it it may be read. This is still just a draft. Don't know what links I should put on the side or if I should cut down the text even more than I already did. This is the original, btw. kevinalfredstrom.com/2015/03/the-sharpest-blade/

I would recommend you not use the term "white race" so early in the poster, if at all. Let the analogy sink in before you hit them with a term that they've been programmed to block out on sight.

Yeah I heard you the first time dipshit, and talk to the Suidlanders, they haven't given up yet. Your videos of degeneracy only prove you're a moron who takes media propaganda at face value.

I'm not very good at this and could use some help. I got a lot of speeches that we could all abridge and put on posters. Mostly WLP, GLR, KAS. If anyone is willing to abridge these things into a nice poster format I'll start dumping

Rollin

Good shit. Got any with images, maybe? I'm trying to think of what would be more noticeable than just words. These posters should be posted in white majority neighborhoods, btw. Just don't get caught, no matter what.

Also, some more hardcore 'kill whitey bixnood mufugga' type propaganda posters might be more effective. We want people to be shocked, remember.

It says "Warning! Carriers of tolerance!"

Remember to post funny shit too, not just statistics a majority of people won't read.

How's this one looking so far. Will add some archive.is links

>>>/4cuck/
>>>/thedonald/

Don't know what I'm going to put in those gaps yet

Oops.

Prehaps it better to print
posters advocating to the extreme for things like Jewish privilege or black rights so on so forth outrageous enough to garner some rage
"see said sign yea thats outrageous makes me mad" Get people discussing issues that we want them to talk about not about Those evil nazis
Has to be believable
has to hit home and make people mad
Food for thought

Lots of good sources here but cant anyone make a giant pastebin with a QR code? I feel like that would be more useful. Everyone has smartphones, everyone could read QR codes. Make a nice graphic around the QR code to give a vague sense of what it is and put a QR code and pastebin link into it.

You fucked up the thing there but I come here from that leftypol post. So it exists. Definitely should add some sort of warning and a logo to the posters. Something leftypol can't know.

I agree with doing this, but any user who has the drive to help should do this at night, wear a ski-mask, and bring a lead-pipe or hammer with you (or a gun, if the state allows) just in case you run into "those kinds" while doing this.

Remember, in this day and age you are always being videoed in public places, especially the "seen most in public" places that the OP recommends.
What you are doing, although done with impunity by libtarded commie filth all the time, might well violate petty local littering ordinances, and so can be used by Jew and Jew-blowing "judges" to financially harm you, as they could conceivably charge you for each flyer posted…and in my state, that's a $300 fine for every flyer.

It's not fair that they let everyone else get away with it but will harass you for your political beliefs, but what do you expect with a Jew-run "justice" system? Fairness?

Good luck, protect yourselves.

Roll.

couple of things.

This is a good quote but no idea how to implement it:

"I must rejoice beyond the bounds of time; though the world may shudder at my joy, and in its coarsness know not what I mean."

Im going to install photoshop/illustrator tomorrow so I can make some A3/A4 sized posters if you want i'll have a play around with yours. I've done poster design for music venues before but I only have my shitty laptop with me right now. Just moved back from overseas.

I just use GIMP. Not really an expert on it. If someone wants to fix up my shitty posters by all means go ahead.

maybe use bit .ly for the links to the archives? its less confronting for a normies but if the content of the poster grabs them they will be interested.

Placing things in a mailbox while not being a postman is a federal offense.

I also made which could use improvements. Thanks

I never heard that before. That means I'm a felon because the Mailman put the wrong house's mail into my box and I put it in the right mailbox when they weren't home

kek

checked, Yeah I like that, i'd never read it before. I think we need to try and edit it down so its more condensed and hits harder. I'll see what I can do.

Never heard that either but I haven't lived in the US since '04. Do you guys not get leaflets/catalogs/vouchers etc though the mail there?

Too much english posters. What about at least german, french, and spanish ones? Let's meme the dream

Some other's OC I saved. Potential to be posters or turned into

These aren't good on their own but can be implemented into things easily

leftyfur is planning on trying to fuck the whole thing up
just warning you guys. if I were you I'd beat them on the spot if I saw one of them spreading their shit

nothings stopping you boyo. if you need a hand with layouts i'm here to help.

Nice try, FBI! Attackiong soneone unprovoked is what makes you a poster child of White Suppremacism even if it is justified

nice try, leftyfur.
they'll try to attack you with their noodle arms and whatever they have at hand. Drive them out, take their shitty propaganda and destroy it all in front of them. watch them cry, bitchslap them and send them home with their tail between their legs.

I can't even imagine anything more disgusting than leftyfur. Id side with antifa before those dengerates

also bring with you something to tear their shitty falseflag posters down.
example:

Hope I don't get caught, that'd leave some serious consequences

That second poster has multiple points then the conclusion has nothing to do with the first three

Is that in hexidecimal then?

Why not April 20th?

it would be great if one of you made them eat their own flyers AND the glue and recorded the whole thing. burning the flyers in front of them is the next best thing after that. I'd do it but I'm not a burger.

get out, leftyfur, you won't dissuade anyone here

that's the idea, to be as dumb as possible (it comes naturally to them) and tie these shit memes to us. they'll create these things in order to prove a point and not realize that the fact that they need to create them proves the OPPOSITE point. it should be illegal to be that demented.

I'm gonna be pissed if my college hall cameras catch me. Oh, well, done in a month.

Keep all:
Namefagging
Organization iconography (i.e. The Identity Evropa shield symbol)
Links to websites
On TRS. Our goal isn't to proliferate or advance the interests of American Vanguard or any other conspicuous namefag/alphabet agency sock puppets. This is a cut-and-dry flyer campaign promoting National Socialism and garnering publicity for our message. If you pick iconography, pick a swastika.

Also: we still have some time before it begins, so we can put together more/better flyers than have already been suggested. I suggest we take some hints from Nordic Resistance flyers. Clear, simple concise point, easy to follow, brief, this is how flyers should be done.

happening on my birthday
happening on vladimir nabokov's birthday
happening on shakespear's birthday
happening on st george's day
nice day to pick

These look good on the screen but don't look good printed.

Rolling

Roll

There's a better birthday three days earlier.

Anyone got stuff on Jewish communism or communism death tolls?

There are actually people here that think this is going to begin and end with us fucking posting memes. This isn't a video game. If our ideas don't make it out into the physical world then none of it matters. Someone seeing a poster or stencil on their walk to work is far more effective than someone scrolling past something on a twitter feed. Online our memes just get tossed into the mix with all the other bullshit. The average normie spends 6 hours a day scrolling mindlessly through instagram faceberg and Twitter. Nothing they see on there makes an impression. If you can't see this you're lost and you should stick to posting Paul watson videos about essjaydubayous and the mainstream meteor to your faceberg.

I just grabbed these from the trad worker party website, they have more and there's other WN groups that already took the time to make these, so just search around and find something you like

you arent from here

please. if you dont know the birthday you have to fucking go back

I highly doubt they'll do anything. They're scared to death of real confrontation unless they have 100 other faggots with them. I hope they do come out they're so pathetic it'll be a good laugh. Plus then we know who they are. They'll just end up embarrassing themselves like everything else they do.

You are fucking dumb.

Nice thread OP. Rolling.

we should call in 4cuck for this one
they do have the numbers

nice aesthetic, but you should modify it before printing it.
dont post walls of text, also dont shill for fbi honeypots

Not wizard tier but printer friendly versions without the American Vanguard logo.

(checked)
HAIL KEK
And happy birthday for tomorrow, Adolf.

Because lefties are poor…?

FYI guys, be careful if using a color laser printer, many printers will leave small identification serials in tiny yellow print.

ht tps://www.eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

Well said.
But OP will not like that, considering OP's intention is to shill his Alphabet groups.

Printer-friendly version

The problem is that it can be anything, there are shitty pictures & infographics and there are good pictures & infographics. You should have focused on a single topic.

its already spreading :

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/121680838

Great point.
One way to work around this is print shit at a pajeet print shop with no goyim cameras and pay cash. Or a uni/etc if you have someone who can do it for you.
Plenty of ways around it.

Or just stick to black/white.
HP LaserJet 5P FTW. Those things are indestructible. I want to buy one for home use…

BROKEN LINK IN THE WITH OPEN GATES PIC

FIXED VERSION HERE

Alright lads, a few tips for everyone who participates:
A few days before, check out if there are cameras where you want to post stickers, if yes, wear a scarf and pull it over your face and don't wear the same clothes for a weeks after you're done in case someone saw you.

If you put a link on your sticker, don't post an "informational" website, but rather a community website. If it's an informational website they will just think it's a tinfoil weird loner who made it and click it away for a few seconds, however if it's a community or youtube link with many comments, it will pick their interest, especially because normies are social animals. It's like the first time you went on Holla Forums.

If you make stickers yourself, use the social norm trigger bait system.
The first sentence should be something they see every day, the social norm for example:
Since this is a frequent topic and is often repeated in media, they will open up their mind and think it's a sticker they will automatically agree with like the good NPCs they are, but then you put in the second sentence:
And that's when you mindfuck them. First you gain their trust through social norm, and then crush it with bare truth.

>promoting 8/pol/ + the DailyStormtard + National Vanguard

You're an idiot. You don't want to attract random people here and you don't want to associate this board with a stupid website that hires jews to troll other jews.

Perhaps this?
It's a short, simple and funny message.
Normies will find it funny regardless of their political views.
On the other hand, it doesn't really red pill anyone and it associates WN/alt-right with Hitler, which some people here might not like. It does help against all the civ.nat. cuckery though.

Idiot. They are printed on every printer in every mode.

Smugs are always good. It really pisses libtards off and makes normals laugh.

dumping some shit in case people need it

Anyone got a condensed/simplified version of this? Normies will be triggered when they see that 10x more jews will get into elite universities than non-jews.

bit of a mess, need to organize my folders better

Dingo division standing by.
Should we start as per that date or hold off and sync it up with the rest of the US?

Roll

cunt. white supremacy is fucking retarded. white people care about their own. in some ways whites in general are better than other races, in some ways they are worse. that's irrelevant. what's relevant is that we are who we are. we have a right to exist and a duty to exist. there are things whites can do that others cannot.

other races can exist and so can whites. but whites have a right to exist separately as well.

Haha should put all these up on after the 23rd

Just for note, the french 1st election round is April 21st.

The jewish "doctor" who founded ADHD, admitted he made the entire ailment up. I'm not at home so I don't have the infograph on it with me.

The 3rd picture is too hard to understand for normies. Even me when I saw it for the first time, I was like "How is 9/10 44%??" it's a bad infograph at first glance.

A giant #happygoy billboard with a link to a site that contains may of the Jewish anti-white quotes, has been up for more than a week next to a busy freeway in the insanely leftist Silicon Valley. Its got a link to happygoy.com. This approach is feasible.

That would have been a great plan in 1994. We have little time left.

Alright seems like a plan

If you get busted, you fucking deserve it.

even ancient-ass printers?
I thought this was a relatively modern thing e.g. mid 00s onwards type crap..
Being involved in manufacturing, I just don't see them building this into everything in past, particularly when chips used to cost more…
The other thing is it's easy to just use a printer from wherever. Or buy a burner, print shitloads and sell it off again.

Seems to us to be the other way around.

More like this.

One addition: Remember to stay persuasive.

Spreading a bunch of shit that creates more animosity towards your viewpoint would obviously be counterproductive to your goals.

STAY FUCKING PERSUASIVE

aw yeah

I remember seeing the 'weed is degenerate' threads on here a while back while I laughed at the shilling and cuckery in them

Mid 90s, not 00s.

Remember to buy second hand printers. Cash, no transactions, and pick it up yourself. Preferably without a car, take a bus or something for at least the last bit of the road. Should be overkill, but you never know.

Simple and durable. Sauces are fake, beware.
Took me 5 Minutes. I think one could produce a Macro for Office (any office on the market) or Gimp to process hundreds of text.csv inputs into a single pdf for speed printing at a public venue.

Fuck they've cucked me hard here in Canada. I used to do shit like this when I was a young stupid bleeding heart liberal 10 years ago.

Now that I've shaken my mind free of the compassion manipulation I want to spread some wisdom.

But posting stickers up with dissenting opinions here in Canada is a big stink.

Guy was asking for the glasses being poured, those were several more with the same style rhetoric, but put together differently..

Ive got a huge folder that is just everything in one, and I use my autistic memory to remember what they are called, which normally works out actually. If theres a specific subject you want stuff on, I can probably find a few that are good for posters specifically. The folder predates cuckchan Holla Forums.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code
Compare those two articles. Germans are paranoid as their profession.

I don't know about the exact date (who would? You'd have to look at every god damn model out there).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HP_LaserJet#2000s
Which would mean 14 to 17 years…

Guys, please be careful.
I'm not sure how many printers this affects, but I've heard that printers print dot patterns into anything printed. These patterns can be traced printed back to your printer.
Pic related shows an example

This article explains more:
en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Printer_steganography

I know the ADL and other (((organizations))) would go to great lengths to character assassinate anons.
If anyone knows how to disable the dot patterns, please reply to this post with a method.
This is critical to maintaining the anonymity of our anons.

Leftist overreaction is good. Just post the one that says "We have a right to exist" and watch as they promote white genocide openly. Thats a redpill.

This is actually gold. I salvaged an old drive and lo and behold, I had very old motivationals on them. Some would be banned today on kikebook, but back then nobody cared.

How do you detect them? Is it with a chemical, or are they just really small ink dots. It probably has something to do with the printer driver and a per-device ID

I know the solution.
1. Get 3D printer.
2. Get ink.
3. Print a stamp with everything you might want in it.
4. Stamp that shit on a paper with the ink you got.
5. ???
6. Profit.

No, this is fixed in the firmware. You are not able to change or circumvent that.

If you know a place where they have big Canon printout lanes and you can wear a cap and nondescript clothes, you can print hundreds of pages within minutes for as little as cents/page. It will be on the harddrive in the copier, but I guess nobody will make the effort to look at those.

This. I was thinking of a mild pro-white poster that didnt put down any particular group. They overreact and you get to be smug

CLICK ON THE LINKS spoon feeding again

Not by long. I had another computer that died. I really started collecting in about 2010. Its like 8 gigs now or something, including webms though.

I tried to dump it on cuckchan 1 at a time, and took requests. Didnt generate much interest. Should probably dump it somewhere people can DL, I was trying to sort it a while ago but pretty much gave up.

They mention UV in the article.
If anyone wants me to test/try anything just ask.
t.light/laserfag

(checked)
According to the wiki article they are commonly just small dots of yellow ink which show up better
under blue/black light.
I wouldn't doubt there are other methods of marking the pages though.

If it's yellow, just use fucking black ink.
Can't print yellow dots without yellow ink.

WOW user, you just re-invented the Gutenberg press!
That would definitely get rid of this issue!

The EFF maintains a list of printer that do this. What you want to do is use a black and white ONLY printer/copier and it will not print microdots (only done with yellow ink).

Underrated post; good information and something I hadn't previously considered. Ski mask though… is there a better way to conceal yourself?

It fixes the problem though.
The good thing is that you can also print pics with it. You can't anonymously buy/order stamps with custom pics, but you can print them anonymously :^).

Dress like an antifa to not be suspicious. If you see a fellow user, just whistleblow him calling him a big guy for you, so he knows you are a crypto Holla Forumsack and not an actual commie.

Good info, especially that last bit

Classic move. Thanks for some inspiration.

I have Mein Gut Sortierter Lauerordner, because Bernd bugged the hell out of everyone up to that time SSD went into all high end laptops and I didn't want to loose my collection. We are probably the worst to finicky computer hardware.

Are you playing it? I wanted to post another one and found them nuggets. You all forgot? There must be more.

dumbass

You never sold in a computer store, did you? The yellows are double stocked and the clerks never know why their customers print so much yellow. b/w printer just throw them into graphics you print or at the end of the line onto the last letter.

A good way to cover your identity is to completely shave every hair in your head. Especially the eyebrows.

Then cut that last part with your scissors. :^)

I really hope you're not serious.

I want to add that Sargon is a normie compatible guy if your area is on the retarded end of the spectrum of Gutmenschen.

Many fucking serial killers do it for a reason, pal. I mean, they will think you are a skinhead, but they won't know who you are.

No. Even fucking IronMarch is better than that garbage.

A 5P could be a goer then… as per
They are designed for multi client use anyway.
You can see black dots much easier than yellow (with just a magnifying glass). 5P was fucking indestructible even in school environments. Amazing things, probably one of the most reliable pieces of mechanical/electronic technology I have dealt with.

Nice

This. Fascinating thanks, always wondered how people printed so much yellow but if they only use that for the dots then no wonder.

If you have any identifying marks on your body, this will not work.
Also, if you have an everyday job, you're going to have a hard time explaining your hairlessness.

Arrr, there's more.

Degenerate

That is one type of body marking.
The other kinds come naturally:
-Scars
-Birthmarks

Look, I don't know who would be compatible for the German language area. If you Oberhauptsturmführer des Intelligenzschwadrons 88 know more, please post it here or shut the hell up. This is a coordination and I know how OUR ground looks. You are over there.

Found a demotivational, the large feminism one was pretty good IIRC, but would need enhancing I imagine, and splitting into individual posters obviously. Most the older stuff is either shit, or feminism related. I started in the center when I was on Holla Forums, and left only because they posted so much fag porn. The radical feminism of the late 2000s is what really started pushing me to the right, and thats before I knew what white genocide was.

Obviously cut out shit like the atheists part, no need to sperge, not my intention.

Contribootin

>liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
The first 90 seconds of that video will rattle anyone watching it. This poster is worth sharing.

Thanks, user. I did not know printer fingerprinting was limited to yellow.

But yea theres a few bush memes in there still. Lots of pro-gun memes.

It isnt. Here are relevant paragraphs from the EFF page.

eff .org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

"Warning

(Added 2015) Some of the documents that we previously received through FOIA suggested that all major manufacturers of color laser printers entered a secret agreement with governments to ensure that the output of those printers is forensically traceable. Although we still don't know if this is correct, or how subsequent generations of forensic tracking technologies might work, it is probably safest to assume that all modern color laser printers do include some form of tracking information that associates documents with the printer's serial number. (If any manufacturer wishes to go on record with a statement to the contrary, we'll be happy to publish that here.)"

"Limitations of this information

A "no" simply means that we couldn't see yellow dots; it does not prove that there is no forensic watermarking present. (For example, the HP Color LaserJET 8500 series does not include any yellow tracking dots that we can see, but it may still include some kind of forensic marking, since the majority of other Color LaserJET models do. Other forensic marking techniques have been invented, and we do not yet know how to determine whether these techniques are used by a particular printer.)

A "yes" simply means that we (or another source, as noted) saw yellow dots that appeared anomalous to us. Until we decipher the marking schemes or receive other confirmation, this does not constitute proof that any particular kind of information is represented by these dots. In a very few cases, for example, they might be the result of a dithering technique, rather than a forensic mark, or they could be the result of a poorly calibrated printer. In most cases, we are confident that the arrangement of dots is intentional and is intended to track users."

Most important parts:

Tl;dr:

don't forget to glue razorblades on the back edges of each poster

target acquired

fan-fucking-tastic

I have to say you guise are getting more and more lethal all the time. The left is no where near us.

We need more funnies

I've done a decent amount of OC for ANTICOM, some of which got picked up by our official printer, so I'll post that later.

Seems like a decent guy to me

🤣

Great thread, hope all of you get out there and spread the word.

Our people are waking up and this initiative is a great idea.

Wow, these 9/11 pics made me remember my dream I just had of trying to redpill my mom on the 9/11 thing.
She has a meltdown every time I even mention the Jews, so maybe I should start with 9/11 instead…

I guess Denmark and the Netherlands are still kinda cool.

NL jumped from doesn't care about this to if you would introduce such a law it'd be anti-Islam.

Jesus, Time recently had a real issue where the front cover was a tranny or genderfluid whatever bullshit. Literally said 'Beyong He/She.' I don't even think my parents wanted to look at it. Time has been liberal brainwashing for a long time, but now they've gone 'Beyond Garbage.'

For pic #3, the text is good, but we need to make it into an appealing poster. I'm willing to do the shopping. Any ideas for background?

Seufz.

Anyone have a higher-res version of this picture?

Rolling. If dubs, I propagate nothing but anti-islam flyers in new cuckastan.

That's… pretty gay.

You better post your tits if you are a woman.
If you are a fag, however, you should just kill yourself.

No, kek wants you to print 603 posters

(checked)
It's not me user.

Half the size.

This pic also has a short, sweet, to-the-point phrase, but is lacking in interesting composition. I might try to make it look flashier

You better not be.

Rollan

You could also go to a hardware store with used goods, buy an old and cheal black/white printer with cash, and NEVER plug it into your lan/internet network, best if you print through an old machine that you never plug into your network either, just get some shit tier 90s pc for 50 bucks.
So even if they identify what printer and even what exact serial of the printer, or what pc, they won't be able to know the person who has it, and it couldn't send information through a network either if never plugged.

top kek

nigger, what?

Definitely at least consider font change to something more pleasing. makes for easier consumption.

Rolling for my duty as a white semi-normalfag to go out a spread the word!

Top kek, never noticed that 'till now. Whoever made that was a retard. I guess I'll just add it to the list of pics I'll be touching up.

That font seems pretty easy to read to me. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Blacks are important…

Bless. Deus Vult.

Is there any more of the third pic.

Disregard the third picture, here is one without links to subvert pw

That first one is really great. It's HUMOROUS, which is a big plus. A lot of these white identity posters are cringe-inducing because they look like they were made by boomers on stormfront. I've no idea why Holla Forums unquestioningly accepts them.

nice script, thanks user

Daily reminder that crime statistics such as pic related made Dylan Roof do what he did (nothing wrong).

Here's an ink cartridge-friendly version of your second pic.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT THIS UP
This is probably the single most redpilled image that exists. It's impossible not to lsee if the first time without your world view changing.

Sadly no, it's a single page gag from a manga with very short stories. It's called Terrarium in Drawer, this is chapter 9.

Anyone have a one on the wage gap?

I could use some about the feminization of men and the detrimental effects of drugs, alcohol and porn

I could use some about the feminization of men and the detrimental effects of drugs, alcohol and porn

people are extremely dismissive of that type of thing. Remember these are bluepilled normalfags that will be seeing these, you got to go after their weaknesses. As in, what will manage to sway them the most without them instantly dismissing and forgetting.

Couldn't you just put a lot of random watermarks that refer to random printers and dates in the image yourself?
This way the actual watermarks would be hidden among the fake ones.

Also, people who have printers that do not have those watermarks, could deliberately put fake watermarks in their posters themselves, in order to waste the time of any organisation that would investigate them (and also to distract them). It would be smart to put those fake watermarks in the most extreme posters because if any posters are going to be investigated, it would be those.

Also, isn't there software that could prevent those laserprinters from printing those watermarks?

First picture is fake, it's not illegal in Italy

That's actually a brilliant idea. Or just attritube them to "anonymous" just to fuck with some heads.

these are all too direct- at least for liberal parts of the country
people will most likely be pissed or not care
the red pills need to be a bit more subtle and not invoke some emotional response.

We need to find public printers and print from them remotely!

2nd pic they forgot Syria
And technically Arab states/Islamic banking is a pretty separate entity from Jew banking. 0 interest and 0 tax hence it is used as part of tax havens.

What about ink cartridge based inkjets?

rolling

They might be ok?

eff.org/pages/list-printers-which-do-or-do-not-display-tracking-dots

We need to sign up some of the members from /r/Freebies

Frank J McKenna has nothing to do with Intel.
First link I checked and it's bunk - I wouldn't trust that chart for a reference although it makes a good point if more connections are indeed accurate.

This would probably work quite well. You'd have to apply random yellow dots all over the image in at least the same density as they already exist, to prevent matches being made.
I would also still be cautious as they probably have thought of this. There are other methods used to hide codes in images, some which we are not aware of yet. Try editing a bank note in Photoshop some time and printing it…

The code pattern is in the firmware, much like a serial number recorded in BIOS of your laptop etc that you (typically) can't access or erase without manufacturer level firmware access. When I used to do this in past it was a special program on a USB stick to flash DMI etc and change S/Ns.

No, consensus is consider pretty much every modern printer in last 15 years+ to be compromised. Of course this all started after jew/11.

Ink cartridge printers do not leave the marks, its only color laser printers. B/W laser printers are safe, along with ink cartridge printers. Check the EFF web page to see if your color laser printer is safe.

Spoilered due to weeb autism contained.
First one takes you to youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
First link on second image leads to youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg
last link is a good one: hitlerorchurchill.info/

What is IdentityEvropa? Some European thing? I'm in the USA.

Should clarify: BW is safest if at all though. That said I would not trust anything either way.
If you could print, then verify and or find a code by comparing images (either manually or automatically) then you may be able to confirm if a printer is safe be it colour or BW.
That said with colour I would not be so confident. It's much easier to hide.

One idea is to make pictures with large blocks/pixels of colour and thick outlines. It would be easiest to find a code that does not fit the original resolution or complexity of the picture.
As others have said some add codes to last letter of every line. Due diligence is critical in any situation, especially if you are using a store bought, credit carded printer with your face on a security camera. I wouldn't recommend relying on anything above at all in that case.

YEET

That way the actual watermark would still be distinguishable from the random dots.
A better idee would be to scan old papers that were printed on someone else's printer, with a very good scanner, then copy the watermarks from these documents and apply them to your poster.
If you have one of those printers that make these watermarks, it would be best to apply as many random watermarks as possible to disguise the actual watermark.

Another possibility is that someone here can figure the code/pattern of these watermarks out so he could just create his own watermarks that reference random printers and random dates and we could put those on our posters

Not exactly what you asked for

I've got an idea.
If we make an archive of all of our redpill material we can make a QR code and rnt that out, and then post that, linking unsuspecting normies to all of this.
If they don't know what they're scanning, their brains aren't as likely to completely reject what they're seeing. If they see a poster just put up somewhere, they're more likely to reject the idea, especially if they're in a group.

Just an idea

Know how I know you're not from here?

First picture is great persuasion. No offense but some of the stuff posted here has too much negative emotional content and will just scare away normies.

Rolling for we have a right to exist!

Well I guess I'm going to double down on what I already do.

rolling

The lulz from liberal freakout over irl action will fuel the meme engine for months.

rollie pollie

To share some infographs on other forums, Use this https:// file. io/6PvkHv

virustotal .com/en/file/0f9513a6a80d916eede18b223077c4933e0582e08e5a8736510bb6c5baf15883/analysis/1492552052/

Best fucking birthday gift ever! Thanks guys!

After years of lurking I finally found not one but TWO people with the same birthday as me! This is too fucking much!

That's how I felt finding out that like half of the Holla Forums-posters in California are in 760 - the true home of the RWDS.

No working printer, but we'll see how this might go.

Whoa, that last White Students Union one was up at my school this past winter

Weed culture is degenerate. Weed itself is alright.

Exactly, different posters in this thread will likely work best in different areas. A mild pro-white "we have a right to exist" is great mostly because of leftist over reactions. Normalfags then wonder why they're so triggered over a simple positive statement.

You can't really go wrong with a simple one like that. If they stay quiet, great! If they speak out against it, great too!

Finally!

Checked, though pic 2 meme of philosoraptor should be used ASAP, cause I think it's going to become irrelevant in coming years. I've seen Japan and Taiwan get pushed hard recently to start diversifying.

And btw, while the we have a right to exist image is great, if you're printing yourself, that black background will holocaust your ink supply. is better for conserving ink.

Looks like its much more than just colour printers pulling this BS.

ALL PRINTERS CAN BE POZZED INCLUDING B/W

Did some snooping around. To the right is plain white. The rest behind and around the 8 is an almost imperceptible grey. This is part of the document but is barely visible to the eye. Imagine this in a more sparse form and you would never see it.

Modern BW printers with such fine grey scale are easily pozzed too - be careful.

We told them that the Jews wouldn't stop with just White people. The Japs better get active. Revive the old alliance.

I never use ink because ink runs when I use paste. I print from my local (((university))) so I use (((their))) own paper money against them. Kek

If you want to use paste, I recommend a 50/50 mix of tacky glue and warm water. It is 3 times more effective than wheat paste and doesn't wash off in the rain. I've seen my local faggot SJWs try to remove my posters and fail utterly. It's pretty funny actually.

Forgot to mention this is at 10X mag.

Another thing to note is I also identified irregularities on printing of basic black/white documents from a far less sophisticated printer which could not do true greyscale. It basically did crosshatch for grey areas in an image. The printer would make 'mistakes' on certain letters only once without repeating. On larger letters it would leave a weird pattern on e.g. only one end section of an X. So the theory holds true - almost everything modern has a bad case of poz.

These are two stickers. Cut along the nonexistent dotted line and have two bumper sticker sized stickers. Then use tackey glue-water paste over them.

A lot.

and? whats gonna happen? "oyvey this goy printed out racist flyers, his name is user a anonymous.." and? If I got national media attention for my convictions I would wear it like a badge of honor.. You must not be too convicted to the cause.

Some of us have to be more careful for various reasons. It does not mean their capabilities are any less, nor actions. On the contrary, perhaps a well networked or capable user could do even more than we can imagine. Posters are but one method to achieve goals.
Everyone plays their own part in this game.

I am so fucking down with this. Shame though that Sunday isn't on April 20th this year. Oh well.

Anyway, if you can print in color, you'll like the first image. Of not, use the second image. For stickers, print out the third image then use clear tape over the paper and paste a mixture of vinegar and glue on the back. KEEP DRY! And then to paste, spray the back with water from a travel sized spray bottle and affix to whatever flat surface you want. I post these at universities to warm the hearts of fellow Identitarians.

I made a few on the walmart print shop

True. I've been reading through that Holla Forums thread. Maybe we can do a bit of what they plan to do. Part of their plan is to enlist reddit to do most of the ground work. Im sure we could convince normalfag idiots to print out and hang up flyers.

Roll

Good point.
T_D would be easily recruitable to spread Kek stuff and anything semi zion e.g. #1
/pro white normie level #2
/diversity + equality e.g. #2
and quite a decent number even will bend to extreme lefty anti-shilling levels (e.g.>>9743574
#2.
Especially if we namefag T_D in some stuff.

They are easily led if e.g. a few anons posted some of their flyering handiwork. If those threads are linked here we can drop more red pills in the comments.
Commenting is far easier just beware the mods will ban you for even mentioning a fourth reich… let alone kike stuff. You can say e.g. #1 and drop in a mention about 'zionist owned' media. Jewish may be possible. Just be careful how much further you push it unless you want to burn through accounts.

Another way could be

and of course gratuitous patriotism helps too..
'paste for murica', 'do your part for Kek on posternacht', 'Deus Vult Poster Raids' etc they lap that shit up there.
Also easy karma farming for future ops.

I never understood the Lion King one. If anything it was just a dirty joke put in by the animators (or it says SFX, but it looks like it says SEX to me, tbh).
I can't see how this would work as subliminal messaging to children, because it's a word they aren't familiar with. Now, had the image been a penis or something….

Along the right side of the bag, the source is listed.

Or you could do the good ol' HH.

Mfw 408.
Literally Commie-land.

Either print at public kiosks or other cash-based anonymous venues, or else buy a low end shitty printer with cash. Hell, wear a disguise when you do it if you're feeling extra larpy.

actually, there should be a big comparison on the right called "World right now. so they could see the immediacy rather than a long-term effect.

IIRC wheat paste is nearly impossible to remove from a surface without strong chemicals

file.scirp.org/pdf/AA20120200004_71596882.pdf
Here is a link for that out of africa study in 2nd pic.

Chemicals or you take a grinder to it.

YOu are retarded.

Napolean gave the Jews equal voting rights to the French people. That is not a good thing. That is stabbing your own people in the back for the sake of the shekel jew.

Thanks for the fascism 101 pic, after reading that I think I have gained a more critical way to make decisions. Always striving for Truth in this Ocean of free choices that I face.

This is a good suppliment if you want to print it out >>>/pdf/625

twitter.com/NatSocRobot/status/854515424792375296
Retweet this.

Are we just shit posting IRL?

Shitposting got us this far.

saved

Just refer to it as ((The Deep State)) or ((Illuminati)). Pretty much the same thing and gets the message.

Make it so.

Instead of tearing apart antifa stickers or flyers. Do what I did. Have some OC Holla Forums i plan on using strong epoxy on the back of it.

That guy is a fucking cuck, pic related

Hail Eris!

I came here to laugh at you.

Here are some of my redpill pics. If anyone wants to make them into posters here ya go

Some more…

A few more…

that is some Hale Hortler levels of shitty swastika cutting. Next time try drawing an outline before cutting

Meme dump…

Still more…

Final meme

It's best to point out obvious truths to normie she that don't pay any attention to politics.

It's obvious to dissidents that Racists means white people and Anti-Racists means antiwhites.

It's obvious that when an Anti-Racist talks about "lack of Diversity" they mean there's too many white people. Meaning we have to import the overpopulation of the third-world.

Obvious to dissidents but should get normies heads working for perhaps the first time in their life.

tfw got a staple gun

I'm going to join this. Might just print out pepes and put them everywhere. If I see some flyers in here I can print out that are better I'll do that though. I sure fucking hope I don't work that day. Gonna put them up probably around a university or some shit where it'll cause a sperg out.

Utterly shit would-be flyers. I can openly talk about those subjects to anyone without getting grilled for it. It's not controversial. To cause an awakening we need to have some kind of flyers calling whites to 14/88

and by 14/88 I don't mean sex, I mean nationalist uprising

Do not want.

Gas chambers are that way, facebook meme poster.

God damn it, this thread is stupid.

I'm a propagandist, a real fucking propagandist. Let me tell you how you do propaganda Holla Forums.

1. You keep it real fucking simple. Don't expect people to read shit. Just have a very basic and clear message and point them over to resources or groups (you could just say "hello from /pol" somewhere on the ad).
2. Make it controversial. A lot of this stuff is basic bitch redpills. You need to cause some upset.
3. Make it humorous and subversive.

You could just print out nationalist pepes and put them everywhere with a message "hello from /pol" and that would do all the redpilling. If you want to be a little more edgy add something like "Nationalist Uprising 2017". We want to get a message out into the minds of normies who wageslave all day and don't know shit about shit that some serious shit's going to down and they need to take sides. A lot of people won't even know much of what's going on but if you present things right, they're going to range in response from supporting the cause to ardently fighting for it to sperging out in fear and giving us excuses to exterminate antifa.

rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

what do you do, user?

But what if I live in an unsalvageable brown shithole like Los Angeles?

Alright guys just use this, it's a simple symbol that embodies our ideals, is magickally enhanced like a super fucking powerful egregore-backed ritual, lacks the historical stigmas, and is edgy and cool and thus appealing to youth who will get on board the Nationalism Train to take back their country.

Font = Liberation Sans Narrow Bold Condensed
Font Size = 46
Font Alignment = Centered

Came her to find flyer material
find this "thread stickied"

Exploit the vulnerabilities in people's minds and create a variety of propaganda at various levels to appeal to different types of people from the normie masses to the intellectuals and so on.

Right now if we're going to do a flyer campaign we just need to cause a big stir and get people to come to Redpill Central.

I would advise B.O. to put up some kind of board announcement also that specifically addresses the flood of newfags we're going to have and tells them to just lurk and read.

The main objective should be to make people take sides in this battle and cause fear and panic amongst globalist, antifa, etc. that they're losing control for real now and make them desperate, make them make mistakes, and in the meanwhile get vocal support for hardcore nationalism to be the edgy new youth movement every normie gets onto the bandwagon of.

It doesn't matter how much they know as long as they just get the gist of things and think shit is cool and are backing us. We'll sort of the various people that will come and of course administer lots of redpills when they start looking up Holla Forums and get thinking about a nationalist uprising.

Here are some good ones.

Key points for our propaganda:

Must project strength. No blackpill shit. We need to spell out impending doom for our enemies.

Must have symbolism that conveys our message properly. Pepe does that.

Must be simple. You need to arouse interest in people and direct them towards where they can find more information if they want it.

Must be controversial. Needs to generate attention.

Must signal to other nationalists and various normies that live in your area that they aren't alone.

Must encourage a mass movement. Nothing too divisive or off-putting; we need a variety of people all moving in the right direction. So stress the key issue; demography (or don't, we'll teach them everything when they come here, or just arouse again and again in their mind a basic idea of nationalism). We need people to understand we've got to take white nations back for white people, the other details they can work out on their own.

Those are all good.

No anons unquestionably accept them. There just aren't a lot of alternatives.
There are no more WLPs.

Rolling for Washington, DC

Printing out AWyattMann comics would be acceptable propaganda material. Just slap a Holla Forums logo on each one you print out.

One thing I've noticed about these memes is the lack of appeal to females 50% of the population we need to appeal to them as well.

We need some emotional driven content with pictures of children/animals in order to appeal to their mindset.

Remember some people in the US care more about dead dogs than they do about dead humans. Exploit that.

Propaganda Holy Trinity:
1. Facts/Graphs
2. Emotional Appeal
3. Humor

Use the above in a single piece with tactics mentioned in Something they are used to lul them in with commonly accepted graphics/formats and flip the script. Open the loop, leave it open drop in redpill, close the loop.

What part of DC user?

Eight seven posters on the 33rd or Kek banishes you to hell with 87 middle-aged overweight tranny furry virgins! You're a fucking hero fam, we all owe you!

It's not about advertising some obscure aboriginal bodypainting forum. It's about uniting white people.
You are not a real propagandist.

[pop]
YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

‘Pets Are Becoming a Replacement for Children’: Millennials More Likely to Own Pets, Less Likely to Have Kids

theblaze.com/news/2016/09/15/pets-are-becoming-a-replacement-for-children-millennials-more-likely-to-own-pets-less-likely-to-have-kids/

Americans spend more money on pets than children

petfoodindustry.com/articles/1997-americans-spend-more-money-on-pets-than-children

Americans Spend $61 Billion on Pets Annually

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/05/22/americans-spend-61-billion-on-pets-annually

Why do Americans care more about their pets than people

quora.com/Why-do-Americans-care-more-about-their-pets-than-people

CNN.com - Dogs take a lead over children

edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/03/04/crufts.dogs/index.html

Americans Prefer Pets To Children After The Great Recession

forbes.com/sites/patrickwwatson/2016/12/29/americans-prefer-pets-to-children-after-the-great-recession-heres-how-to-cash-in/

Japan Has More Pets Than Kids, but Does That Tell Us Anything

asiasociety.org/blog/asia/japan-has-more-pets-kids-does-tell-us-anything

Americans Spending More Money On Their Pets Than Ever

kbtx.com/home/headlines/Americans_Spending_More_Money_On_Their_Pets_Than_Ever_151963375.html

In Seattle, it's cats, dogs and kids — in that order

blogs.seattletimes.com/fyi-guy/2013/02/01/in-seattle-its-cats-dogs-and-kids-in-that-order/

Americans are having dogs instead of babies

qz.com/197416/americans-are-having-dogs-instead-of-babies/

Young Parents Choosing Pets Over Kids, According to Recent

prnewswire.com/news-releases/young-parents-choosing-pets-over-kids-according-to-recent-google-survey-238583661.html

More young women choosing dogs over motherhood

nypost.com/2014/04/10/more-young-women-choosing-dogs-over-motherhood/

Americans are spending more on health care — for their pets

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/11/02/americans-are-spending-more-on-health-care-for-their-pets/

Americans spent a record $56 billion on pets last year

cbsnews.com/news/americans-spent-a-record-56-billion-on-pets-last-year/

1. Facts/Graphs
2. Emotional Appeal
3. Humor

Yes this triple assault is the best way to go. Attack from every angle.

No it's about solving our demographic issues and turning people towards nationalist sources of information where they'll be radicalized.

You know what would be funny btw, to make a bunch of legit looking islamic posters calling people to jihad, and the link actually sends them here, and somewhere in the thing a discordian symbol is hidden but which can be found upon more careful observation. That kind of multi-layered 88d chess trickery would be most devious indeed…

We could do the same for various random humanitarian causes. Tons of bullshit posters that are all leftist garbage but send unexpecting normies here.

…but anyways yes I am a real propagandist and good at what I do. You go ahead and do whatever you want as long as it gets attention and isn't easily filtered out by people.

A fourth pillar for propaganda would be the establishment of (((patterns))). Get people to look for certain things and then confirm them. Once people become aware of certain things they can't help seeing it everywhere. Point out to people the obvious that they didn't notice before.

Every Holla Forumsack needs to put up at least some pepes in my liberal areas

*some

Hmmm thinking things over only "regards", "smugness", and "we're ready" are good. The other ones about truth and fighting are just pleading-tier call-to-arms that will be ignored.

"Observe The Spectacle At Holla Forums" might be a good message also "It's Happening At Holla Forums".

Fuck it, gonna make those.

If we want to make an actual call to arms we have to make stuff like "looking for a fight? we're ready to fight" and "lets talk dead niggers at" and other shit that appeals to person who is already made up in their mind they want to start fighting but just needs some inspirational shit instead of blackpill defeatism.

…but I don't think we're doing that right now and besides with the shit going down in North Korea we finna have a Third World War soon anyways.

Heh

Lol, they're allready afraid. No matter what precautions they make, they'll never be able to escape our fury. MWAHAHAH

Terrified libturd site below:

Maybe we could comisison some posters from other groups? Like NatAll, Aryan Nations, Stormfront? I think expanding this outside of Holla Forums would be very benificail for us.

Also some vintage American Nazi Party publications you can mail-order and rip out some nice posters: americannaziparty.com/merchandise/index.php

Wait a sec… Did the remnants of the ANP start this campaign? americannaziparty.com/news/index.php

Is that wise? You sure you want to draw more normies in here?

he doesn't even make any sense
is he jewish?

Lol, it's allready working; they're allready afraid even before it's begun. No matter what precautions they make, they'll never be able to escape our fury. MWAHAHAH

Terrified libturd site below:

fuck it, rolling

A lot of people fed up with Capitalism think Communism is the only alternative since they think Nazi and Facist is a slur. I think we should incorprate some Anti-Capitalist retorich into our posters. We should make it subtle in the poster to. Begin the poster with something sounding a lot like a BernieBro would say, slowly progress into truth, and end it with something like "we're against capitalism too. Become a Nazi today!"

Absolutely. You know what happens in a circlejerk where everyone agrees? They all just stop talking because there isn't shit to talk about. They will, like every random agent that browsed too long, and various other people that "came here for gun" or "to prove those nazis wrong" end up realizing the truth.

They'll all end up piling into 4/pol/ anyways and few will make it to 8/pol/

Do you even Grimp/Krita?

Just make some posters yourself it really isn't that hard to do.

I really save too much from this board

Start a mega folder for all your material then.

We should make some stand-alone asthetic images too like the Random Contrarian Insurgent Organization has done.
9front.org/propaganda/

Simplisitc, inginuitive, relying primarially on the pop culture, and a certain edge that doesn't go too overzeallous.

I always think of SRS on Plebbit when I see that fucker.

Checked. This seems to be exactly what's going on. Oddly, I'm fine with the subversion in this case. I'm happy enough just to see anons expending some energy into something.

This has potential to cause a mass triggering. As for actual redpilling, sadly most people would just have the kneejerk "omg alt-right bigotry" reaction to the fliers instead of actually reading them and using any critical thinking. If even one person is redpilled though, then I'd consider it a success. Mainly posting to see what ID I get.

That’s why it’s so important that we KNOW OUR AUDIENCE. You have to have a finger on the pulse of the location in which you’re hanging this shit up. In heavily Christian (and “christian”, meaning heretic) areas, you’d want to put up fliers of both quotes from the Talmud blaspheming Jesus and quotes from the Bible where Jesus says to destroy the works of the jews. In (((cosmopolitan))) areas, put up fliers about the genetic damage of miscegenation and the scientific proof that homogenous societies are happier and healthier. In areas blighted by faggots, put up fliers that expose faggots as institutional childfuckers, as well as sources for their disease.

You can’t just put anything ANYWHERE and expect it to be read.

You got that one on the right full res? Any of the railroad deaths?

This don't really work with out logo though

If Holla Forums isn't alt-right, then what =is= alt-right?

color

You're new around these parts, huh?

NatSoc isn't right winged, so Holla Forums isn't right winged. The alt-kike is composed of controlled opposition and edgy kids.

The part of reddit that thinks it's Holla Forums but isn't nearly as redpilled?

Identity Europa is filled to the brim with nonwhites;

I'm from southern California, and one of the prominent IE members is a 'Romanian', but is obviously a gypsy cause he looks black as shit.

The alt-right is a term made by some moderate Nazis a while back. Dick Spencer coined the term in the past decade or so. Halfchan began using the term to describe themselves because they liked Trump and the Alt-Right was like Holla Forums in their tactics and demenior (and they also liked Trump). After a while the actual "movement" realized that Holla Forums was calling themsleves "Alt-Right" and so jumpped to the conclusion that they were now an extention of Holla Forums (there were already cross-posters too). After this, slow subversion entered the Alt-Right. For example, MILO (whom the original Alt-Right do hate) began calling himself "The Leader of the Alt-Right" and (In the words of TRS' SeventhSon) "tried to meme the Alt-Right into some kind of liberterian/conservative group."

The Alt-Right was never Holla Forums and the Alt-Right to begin with were moderate National Socialists, which is an insane thing to be. After Hillary Clinton completly made up a history for them that's when things got really crazy and confusing.

National Socialism isn't a Right-Wing ideology either. That's what the enemy has turned it into. By calling themselves Alt-Right they're already catering to the enemy.

That's a basic highly-abridged summary of the Alt-Right without going into talking about the nonsensical purity spirals, dicksucking, cryptojewery, and completly clashing internet culture.

except the label was created by a kike, not moderate Nazis as you claim. TRS pushed the term onto cuckchan Holla Forums and the redditors on there picked it up. The TRSEF tried to force the term here however anons refused to accept the label. Spencer is not, and never has been a National Socialist, nor is the alt kike anything but a subversive label. Any user who has been here for a decent amount of time can see that the alt kike is just going the same way as gamergate did
Only after he tried to out jew their jews, before that TRS was pushing Miloo as one of the leaders and implicit faggotry as an extremely core part of the alt kike
Only TRS uses that term, no other alt kike group tries to shame others for sticking up for their own interests and has such a hatred for purity

I know TRS only uses the term "Purity Spiral". That was my point. I should have put it into quotes to better show what I was saying.

Lol people didnt give a fuck about flyers in the 50'ers 60'ers 70'ers 80'ers 90'ers
everybody fucking hates flyers already

I'm thinking about the best time to set up these posters on the 23rd. I'm thinking maybe make a night of it, going into parks and down my main street and posting them up around… 2 am to 4am? Only concern is that I might get arrested just for acting sucpicious.

Frenchfag requesting french material, people don't bother speaking english here.

tips.fbi.gov
tips.fbi.gov
tips.fbi.gov

It's vandalism if we were spray painting. It's littering if we were throwing them on the ground or letting the wind take them to the people like in some cheesy movie. This is putting up flyers to spread a message. The left does it all the time

Filtered torfag

this would work great as a sticker.

Try harder Shlomo.

Matthew Heimbach operation.
The "Aryan Underground" group he was said to be following is linked to Matthew Heimbach's other operations like "Trad Worker" and "Identity Europa".
It's all obvious from the networking patterns of the Twitter account.
Same story every time, a small handful of controlled opposition mutually promoting but all under the control of a handful of agents.

Uh… what?
You're either some kind of shill or you don't know how the world works. People have been putting flyers on lampposts/telephone polls since the 1800's…

Caring about wheat pasting on marxist university falls. just fucking go shill

*walls

Yeah, but we're not the left. You see, they're exercising their right to free speech, we're terrorizing the community with hate speech. Rationally, you're 100% right that we should have the right to post fliers, but if you go in expecting this, the system is going to come down on you like a ton of bricks.
Ring any bells? They know that applying their rules fairly would be a win for us, so they're not going to do it, and nobody out there has the power to make them.

I'm not saying don't do it. I'm saying don't let them catch you doing it, because they will make it a crime somehow and punish you for it.

You know we have IDs right? Are you using a dynamic VPN or are you IP hopping? Your ID doesn't match your original post

That's 'cause I'm a different user. I just genuinely agree with the shill. I want my Holla Forums brothers to be careful out there and not to get blindsided when the system visits tyranny on them instead of justice.

New poster draft. How's it looking so far? Really rough draft, anything can be changed. I really am unsure about that text

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=953311088139384&id=324506971019802

Changed the font. Using Century Schoolbook L Bold. Anyone awake to comment?

Small fix

Need more citation though.

Rate is 0 - I should've clarified this more.

You did that wrong. archive.is/rojWi

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

Can we do this outside of the US?

You don't need permission from pol ;)
Would say a decent number of pollacks are spread around the world.

DELETE THIS

As per spoilertext \/\/\/\/\/

Almost all the normies only ever heard of 4chan. 8ch isn't hidden at all but they almost never hear of it. Let alone the other Holla Forumss.

It seems that 4ch is really a shield/firewall for us.

Thank you user

You tell me what happened. Fake news.

checked
Just make sure the actual printout is an already black and white one

yvv gvys vrv rvtvrdvd

I'd be more concerned over him having Firewatch on his wishlist.

test

For fucks sake guys are we just sending people on a wild goose chase or do we actually want to wake people up?

It is as easy as it is dangerous to spend so much time here that we lose sight of what nomries think and feel. Take a moment to talk about these issues with the average normie. You can talk about White identity with many and if careful with your words, you can elicit his REAL opinions about Blacks & mass immigration. Most Whites actually agree with us about that but are too afraid to speak openly about race.

However if you start talking about Jews, the conversation ends. Instead, you end up talking to a brick wall. Normies with little sense of racial consciousness are simple unready to talk about Jews. So don't. Talk about White identity. THEY will eventually come to realize the JQ THEMSELVES. You cannot be TOLD about the JQ. You must discover it yourself. White identity is the single best way to begin the journey down the rabbit hole.

Instead, attack the Jewish hate words like "racist" and "Diversity"

Pepes are fine.
But always ask yourself "How does (insert proposed action here) benefit or advance the cause of White identity?"

For every Pepe, post 5 of these.

2Stickers.png is two stickers of bumber sticker size. Cut between the two Mantra slogans.
To post, simply mix tackey glue & warm water. Paint over the desired surface. Place the poster, then paint over the entire poster. This is 3 times more effective that wheat paste and doesn't wash off in the rain.

Woops. Forgot to add posters.

IE isn't associated with Heimach at all you dunce.

On the contrary, TWP members are barred from IE membership because they all generally look like shit.

The Holla Forums isn't alt-right shit was started by a bunch of D & C shills who are trying to shove a wedge in our movement, and the faggots here bought it hook, line and sinker.

I doubt that. Directing people towards Holla Forums is a terrible idea.
1. Holla Forums is a very confusing place for newcomers and many of the anons here are ridiculously hostile to any and all newcomers. This is probably the least friendly place for a normie to learn about White identity.
2. We don't want normies here. They distract and dilute our forum.

No. I did not say that. What I am saying is that in order for someone to get here and tolerate it, they need to have a healthy sense of White identity already. Send them somewhere else first.

3. If you were a real propagandist, you'd know that 99% of people never go to any site or do any research based on random posters they see. No matter how interesting. The POINT of propaganda is to cement certain phrases & ideas in people's subconscious.

The term alt right was coined by a kike. If you lurked moar you would know why anons don't want to be forced into a label

I am very suspicious of people like you. Holla Forums is a place for national socialists. But anyone who isn't an idiot knows already that Holla Forums isn't a movement. The alt right on the otherhand is. And there are probably less shills in the alt-right than there are on Holla Forums
Hell, the (((mods))) are themselves controlled opposition for Christ sake! So your statement is suspicious.

Holla Forums is not a movement
Holla Forums is only a few hundred people with conflicting ideas
Holla Forums Holla Forums is run by people who HATE White identity

Just because Paul Gottfried is on paper using the term first doesn't mean much. It's a highly generic term.

The relevant matter is that the term was driven to popularity by Richard Spencer, and whether you like him or not, he's not a kike.

hellenandchaos.blogspot.fr/2009/11/know-thy-enemy-terran-dragonian-cronian.html watch it !!! urgent

Based on my experience, people don't care or notice graphs and statistics. Instead, we should focus our energy into channeling a consistent message. Never ever underestimate the power of a simple, consistent message. This is how the Jews memes "diversity is our strength" into an actual "argument"

People will mindlessly state that "diversity is your strength" as if that was a fact. All because they see this simple repeater phrase everywhere they look. Instead of trying to appeal to a nonexistent logical mind, simply repeat a simple phrase over and over and over until the lemmings get it.

leaked secret sign

Are women even worth the effort?
Don't get me wrong. I am not pro-shitting-on-women, but women are simply less attracted to "manly" virtues like racial preservation and national borders. Plus, women are much more susceptible to social pressures. So if they believe that everyone around them is pro multiCULTuralism, they will be too. And if they feel that the people around them are pro-White, they will be too.

can some lads just filedump their best Kek images? Need to spread the good word

Much like those refugees who came to Germany and so successfully integrated into Europe? Or how about those influxes of "diverse opinion" into this board when 4/pol/ goes down? How about TRS showing up with their own "diverse opinions" about the Zionists? Every time an established community decides to challenge itself by letting in a bunch of halfwits it almost always ends badly for the community. Sure you can choke out a bluepill with enough redpills, but if you have too many bluepills in the same area they'll just listen to each other's rhetoric instead of choking down the truth.

Goddammit I live on a college campus but I'll be with family on Sunday, literally couldn't have picked a worse day for me. Maybe I'll just do it on Monday middle of the night anyway. We need to do more offline stuff, regardless. As in, every fucking week we should have a thing. I would be more than happy to do something every week.

Just do it all day saturday, mate. Hell, or even Friday. Also try to recruit some fellow Locks to help, if you can. I've been able to get some oblivious norms to do it with $5.

This is the future. Profit while we can now until all the internet gets censored. Then it will all be posters in real life and wifi chans.

DO NOT post this autistic SHIT.

DO post stuff like THIS.

NO ONE will listen if what you chose to post is absolutely beyond the pale.

Agreed. Dua Kek.

Fixed.

I don't even have my own printer. I'll have to try and print these at my parents' over the weekend, I don't like the idea of having to print at college. And I don't have my own car. Not trying to be a sadsack, this is just where I'm at currently, I'll just do this on Monday. To anyone reading this, if you have these conveniences that I don't have, then you truly have no excuse. I want this to be big. I should see posters I myself havent put up.

Get out

Make sure your printer is not connected to the internet. When you will update it's software it can send the name of the printed file and lasers send holograms of the picture (to prevent money print). Printers also leave some yellow dots on each printed paper with their serial number. Your printer should have not printed business or government documents.

(checked)

Here is an idea if some meme wizard is able to put together something with it as inspiration.

Posted here by mistake.

The memes make themselves.

Inciting fear should be a primary goal, not recruitment. Turn them into quivering messes that are ready to snap at any moment. Crush any remnants of social and political stability. Let them know that we are everywhere, and we are ready for total war.

Nigger, we number in the millions.

Too long and too much text. It's a good infographic but a bad poster.
Remember your audience. People are walking by, or maybe hanging around a few minutes.
You have max 2 seconds attention, more realistically you have 1 second.

You need impactful images and 2-3 words.

If you read Spencer's twitter he's always shilling for Israel and TRS also had literal kikes and people married to kikes in their ranks. How come NO KIKES isn't the #1 rule with these people? That's not even purity spiraling, it's just basic standards.

Funny.
I actually am worried that some (not all mind you but some) people here have lost all sense of reality and actually think that there *really are* millions of people on this board. This kind of megalomania is dangerous and always leads to impulsive action or laziness. We are not so large that you can just sit idly on your computer shitposting and expecting others to act for you nor are we so small in number that resistance is futile. Get active. DO SOMETHING productive for our race. And start by posting the Mantra IRL through poster activism.

wat

That is news to me. I am not a Spencer fan because I think he is a terrible speaker. However I do not oppose him either. I follow him on Twitter and I have yet to see him defend Israel. When was it that he defended Israel?

fucking this. I have to do this super stealthy as I have a fucking job, but I will be out flyering motherfuckers.

Literally just search for "Israel" in his tweets. He argues that Jews deserve a homeland in Israel, he might not be a kike himself but he's sure one of the biggest shabbos goyim around.

A biggest shabbos goy wouldn't be talking about pro-whites in any way. He's just more of a white bread white nationalist. He's trying to be non-hypcritical and follow a logical pattern of a homeland for everyone.

Spencer is just the basic foot in the door. He's clean cut and doesn't bad mouth the jews, so they have less ammo to hurt him with. I'm sure we'll see more eloquent, capable, and more advanced figures showing up in the future.

Hmmm. Yet the opposition is also made afraid of something like this (pic). EVERYTHING makes them afraid. & when they get afraid, they lash out. We should post things that to normies look harmless so that their lashing out seems all the more insane.

I agree with 's analysis
Spencer should listen to more William Pierce to shape up his speaking, but it certainly doesn't hurt our cause to have a mild mannered gateway nationalist who triggeres the Jews into violence. The more mild mannered they guy and the more violent the reaction, the better.

Still though, he NEEDS to get better at public speaking and he needs to start listening to WLP before speaking. That man was a brilliant speaker. Eventually, we need to get someone close to him who is a more "hard line" speaker on these subjects
But I will check out his history all the same. Thanks for the info.

=LURKERS GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND ROLL=

I see what you did thar.

Support for kikes in any form is where I draw the line. I wouldn't even mind the "everyone deserves a homeland" theory if it came to niggers or other sub 90 IQ races, an independent Uganda is a threat to absolutely no one except for other niggers, but an independent Israel is and would be a threat to everyone in the world and especially the white race.

Pierce had some great talks, especially considering the amount of research he would put into them, but I've never heard him speak in public to a large crowd. Personally I like GLR for public speeches. He was an unapologetic public National Socialist, had a great background, including being a commander in the navy, and still got along with all types of people.

He also was very quotable too. One line from speech related.

"National socialism, fundamentally, is the application of science, not only to animals and inanimate objects, but to mankind himself."

youtube.com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo

Someone already embedded it so I can't.

I agree. But you need to think about this from a normie's perspective. Jews are sacred. Literally. There is a racial hierarchy and Jews are at the top of it. So coming out and making Jews the center of your critique automatically shuts down the minds of the media lemmings. The Jews have made this their life's goal. And it works. I myself started out as a degenerate and came to understand race later in life. But even as I was becoming a White nationalist, it still took a lot of time for me to get over my programming regarding the Jews.

So true. GLR was awesome. We need another Rockwell.

Spender's main problem is that he pauses his speech whenever some faggot or nigger wants to screech at him. Why? Just talk over them. They HATE us. Literally HATE us. So why try to reason with them? Use them. Don't respect them because they won't respect us. If they could, they'd kill us and our children and our families. Fuck them.

THE BEST REDPILL TO DESTROY THE PROGRAMMING

And Jews put it on their official list of dangerous anti-Jew redpills because they know its real.

The Jews will loathe you no matter what if you're pro white, Spencer himself is trying so hard to cuck to the kikes and they still hate him, it's absolutely pointless to try to ally with them, they will always be our enemies as long as they exist.

The problem with the jewish issue today, is that if you attack them hard publicly, you are also cucking to them. They WANT you to directly attack them, because they know they are a sacred cow in the west, and because it gives them a reason to attack back, and the brainwashed zogbots will agree. The public needs to be eased in, because of the mental block. It's far more effective to go around the mental jew block, instead of hitting it directly head on as you propose.

And you don't need to capitalize the j in jews user.

SIEG HEIL!

it's disinfo and/or literal JIDF of course

you don't have to mention jews if you can't handle it, but don't defend that shit

these are awful, and you don't start off criticising 'capitalism' unless your target is leftist plebs

With a magnifying glass, maybe you can see it.

Is the black sun also banned in Germany?

What is the black sun exactly? Isn't it a part of esoteric Hitlerism?

It's yet another solar symbol like the swastika or Celtic cross and has basically the same implication; virility, truth, and life among others. The sonnenrad was adopted by the SS, so it has a lot of significance in right-wing esoteric studies. It's a old symbol though, probably almost as old as the swastika. Pic related is dated to 400 AD, but it probably goes back much further.

To make sure things went swimmingly.

Too many cringe worthy immature pics in here.

I would only associate my own effort with this if the flyers were chosen by a specific curator who has good taste in propaganda and is not underage or socially retarded.

Yeah. That is obvious from our perspective. We have the benefit of having (hopefully) freed ourselves from the religion of Jew worship. We have the benefit of knowing their true history. But most of our people are prisoners of the RELIGION of Jew worship. We are heretics of that religion and the Jews have trained our people to shut down their logical minds to any heretic.

Now, I can't see into Spencer's mind so I don't know whether or not he is serious about "respecting" Israel's right to exist or if he is merely making a tactical decision to bring up the hypocrisy of a Jewish state while they deny us the right to have a White state. However seeing as we lack a new GLR or WLP, it is a GOOD thing to have someone talking about White identity.

I will defend whatever advances the cause of White Identity. Save your heckling for someone who cares or is easily offended.

Use these. If we want to have a REAL effect upon the masses, we must ALL be pushing ONE message. 1000 individuals "Doin' they own thang" is nowhere near as strong as 1000 men all saying the same thing. "Diversity is a code word for White Genocide"

The illusion of independence.
But if you trace the networking it's common nodes all over, like a cancer.

Get rid of the dog and I'm on board. Only blacks and degenerates blast their music for everyone to notice them.

the power of this thread is imense, keep going, the jew privilege ones are the best by far
praise kek!

Those are all tired and defensive. We need to be active. We need to say "we are going to destroy all of you traitors" not "bls don't kill me."

I'm going to paper up a few locations regardless, but you are correct. A lot of things posted here objectively look like shit and fail as propaganda. Infographics are not good posters. Gaudy coloration does not make for good posters.
Just think about how some of this shit will look printed. It will look awful. "Keep it simple stupid" is the rule here.
No one is going to be "redpilled" by a piece of shit someone taped to the back of a stop sign.

I think you don't quite grasp the nature of propaganda. I don't mean that as an insult but I suggest you make a serious study of the enemy and their effective tactics.

As for being tired, no anti-White has ever come up with a non-defensive argument against "You're only saying that because I'm White. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White"
Pointing out the FACT that anti-racist is a code word for anti-White is the single most devastating and aggressive tactic in the book.

Now let us evaluate your method;

How does that help us? It doesn't. Not one person will care and the Jews certainly won't care if we lash out and yell at them, as you would have us do. What the Jews Do fear is pointing out that their HATE propaganda is ALWAYS directed against White people. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

Why do they fear this more than "we will kill people?"
Because the Jews do not wield power through force of arms or technology. They wield power by controlling the minds of White people. They do this through controlling the language and their single most important weapon in this struggle is the word "racist!"

Through a consistent message repeated over and over, they have memed "racist" into a hate word and "diversity is your strength" into a fact!

Well, we are going to destroy that. But we will ONLY succeed if we all get behind a consistent message

Africa for the Africans
Asia for the Asians
but White countries must be flooded with non-Whites

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White

Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

White self hatred is SICK

OP I really liked this image. A bunch autists in Holla Forums freaked the fuck out and jumped on a bandwagon of hating Trump and accusing him of being a Jew, but no one took a step back and looked at every possible action and outcome of the situation. Regardless if it was a false flag, Trump scared the balls off of China, completely eliminated the Russia connection, and managed to make a show of force saying he means business, and he did it in less than 48 hours. No bullshit. The world knows not to mess with him and World War 3 doesn't happen by an unprovoked full-scale invasion or multiple, more extensive airstrikes in key locations all across the region. But, I digress

I can not verify this, but you could probably disable the yellow ink cartridge somehow (such as taping over it), but leave the electrical connections so the printer *thinks* it's printing yellow and doesn't error.

Oh look a (((shill))). How much do they pay you?

Once again, I will state that threatening people does NOT achieve anything. No one is going to be afraid of a poster that says "We'll kill you" as would have us believe. What the Jews fear more than ANYTHING ELSE, more than RWDS, more than Tim McVeigh, more than anything else is the TRUTH because their entire filthy power structure is built upon LIES and GUILT and HYPOCRISY

By pointing out that hypocrisy, we do more for our race than blowing things up or threatening people with posters.

Also, the point of these posters is to elicit a ridiculous reaction from the anti-Whites. Which they always do. The more "harmless" the message and the more Talmudic hatred the MSM pours upon it the better. We WANT the MSM to freak out over a poster that says "We have a right to exist" or "Love your race"

Read Siege by James Mason

Mason wanted to create fear for Nazis. Hanging a poster that squeaks "we'll kill you some day" does not create fear. The Jews simply don't care. They know how small our numbers are (as Mason himself admitted). What DOES strike fear in their hearts is a mass movement of people all posting the truth.

If we could get just 100 people here posting these posters of some variant, that would send a stronger message than 1000 individualists with random poster designs.

Just a general request, but I just had an idea for a good image, and wondered if it already existed. Anyone know if there is a drawing/picture out there of a white man with a heavy collar around his neck labeled white guilt? One that's obviously pulling him down with it's heavy weight. Could be a good basic pill.

The kikes don't matter nearly as much as you give them credit for. What matters is the common person. Instigate antifa into a full on street war and soon enough the average white man will be forced to side with us.
No one has a right to exist if he can't defend it. As things stand, whites, as a collective, do not deserve countries, cities or communities. We have betrayed ourselves and deserve everything we have coming our way. The only way to absolve ourselves is to destroy the vile handiwork we ourselves produced.

k

typical tricks

Having complete domination of the MSM matters a hell of a lot.

Yeah, the Mantra already does that. Everything does that. Putting up a poster that says "we'll kill you some day" accomplishes the exact same thing as "Diversity is a code word for White Genocide" because these degenerates are triggered by any and all resistance to the NWO. Except that posting "We'll kill you some day maybe" has absolutely zero propaganda value if it does not frighten people. And no non leftist degenerate will be frightened by this. It is weak.

Instead, post Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White and you will get the SJWs to freak out, foster the revolutionary environment Mason wanted AND help nullify the Jewish hate words.

You will not be convinced by these arguments because you are devoted to that book. But I hope others will recognize that a consistent message repeated over and over again has far more power than a few random posters that say exactly the same things that the Jews tell the normies Nazis think. Meekly saying "well kill u some day maybe" is ineffective. The truth is very effective.

One more thing. I want you to imagine that you were walking along and you saw a poster that said "COMMUNIST MARXIST DIVISION!! WE"RE GONNA KILL YOU ALL!!!!"

Would you care? Would you be afraid? No. No one would be afraid of that just like no one is afraid of these silly meek posters that adhere to the Jewish narrative of what a Nazi is,

Now, what if you saw a poster that tore a hole in your argument that you couldn't respond to? THAT would be far more effective and frightening especially if done on a large scale.

Diversity is a code word for White genocide
Simple
Repeatable
True

Repeat over and over again until it cements itself into the public consciousness. Anti-White already has started to seep into discussions about race. That is very, very good.

ur a ture hero and patriot

The first one is pretty good, it will do nothing to complete bluepilled people although it will put the thought behind their head and maybe in 20 years it will sprout up again. But for open-minded people it does put the attention on the issue and they can't refute it, they will try at first, but then fail, and then in 2 weeks they'll agree with it.

But if there will be hundreds of posters from myself and possible other anons then people will either read the longer ones out of curiosity or all the posters will get lost in the noise

Alone I am powerless. But together we can foment a real revolution. Help disseminate these posters. Imagine the power of even just 100 of us doing this at one time.

Indeed. However the key to effective propaganda is to make sure that the masses see it everywhere. With most people, they need to see something 1000 times before it sinks in. The Jews memed "diversity is your strength" by repeating it over and over and over.
As we can see, it has been so far highly effective. People actually quote that meme as if it were a fact!

But imagine the power of the truth repeated over and over? You simply cannot resist it!

Like advertisement, yes.

Also first time exposure is also a factor.

Part how the left is still here despite having lost all arguments since 1960. The modern era is characterized by non-arguments convincing people.

It is simply amazing just how powerful the leftists are despite having zero arguments. It is based on just two factors.
1. Jewish domination of the media
2. The use of hate words to frighten the COWARDLY FILTH that call themselves "conservatives" into submission. "racist" has up until recently been the single greatest weapon in their arsenal. But as the slur sinks into obscurity, their power to coerce our race into committing suicide dissipates.

Stormfront fags have been screaming le mantra for a decade now. It's lame. It's weak. It shouts to people "I am a weak horse, pity me."

Anything else tho, those teal museum advertisement looking pics are the most boring ass, Jeb tier propaganda I have ever seen. I respect Damigo but they seriously need to rope the guy responsible for that stuff. Daily Stormer and Atomwaffen stuff is much more effective and will be reported as well.

Actually it has been growing in strength & now anti-White is used more and more in conversations.

Your favoured tactic on the otherhand has been tried fr DECADES and failed for decades. Also Mason failed. His Universal Order failed. He isn't even a Nazi anymore. Also, I have read his work and it is simply poor writing. Reading it was grating and annoying because he simply didn't have a great grasp of the english language.

His plan could have been summed up with just a short manuscript but he was so full of himself he had to produce a poorly edited, poorly written book. And even if his naive plan worked and society fell apart, there is NO CHANCE that a national socialist movement would take charge because his own plan involves not making a cohesive organization. Furthermore, he simply did not understand how political structures work or even how our own society works or how the Jews operate.

Anyway, he failed, his book failed, his organization failed, his method failed.

Ours is winning. I'll see you when we take power.

this pleases my Holla Forums autism immensely

You'll take power as a bunch of democratic cuckolds.

There is no democratic solution. The point is to awaken White identity. Ironically, our successful strategy is fomenting more revolution in the last 5 years than decades of random Masonic tactics. The Jews simply don't give a shit about your posters because they don't threaten anything they created. Ours do because they break the lie their system depends upon.

Masonic posters are as threatening as a Commie poster claiming they'll kill us all. Not threatening at all. Laughable even. But the Mantra is powerful stuff and it is working wonders.

I was sitting down to breakfast at a restaraunt this morning and I had to do a double-take at something I heard on the television. They were talking about that muslim nigger who shot a bunch of people last weekend, and they said that he was spouting "anti-White" rhetoric. That exact word. I had a pretty comfy breakfast.

Russia narrative BTFO

Its happening fags

It takes a while, but good god is it effective.

He who controls the language controls the conversation. He who controls the conversation, well…

BTW, one of the White guys that nigger killed was an antifa loser. What goes around, comes around.

When shills discover how to properly redtext

DO NOT use spray on adhesives. A guy from Atomwaffen did this not too long ago land he got slapped with a FELONY because it costed the university over $1000 to clean it all up

Sounds less of a reason to use spray on and more of a reason to not get caught.

Nothing terrifies a kike more than having a swastika painted on his garage (providing he didn't paint it himself).
The more inflammatory and outrageous, the more coverage and the stronger reaction agitprop will receive. Regardless of the truth of your mantra, it doesn't can't the eye or immediately strike fear into the heart of some basic bitch liberal, which is what really matters.

komonews.com/news/local/neo-nazi-posters-found-on-university-of-washington-campus

Reaction is good.
But remember, when you leave your children in school 8 hours a day, they are in the hands of the enemy.
Radical feminists, aged hippies, and teachers who aren't particularly political but will indoctrinate your children because the curriculum demands it and they want a pay check.

Try to put me in those chains, ha!

No. No it does not scare them. They LOVE it when that happens because then they can finally use it to milk the Goyim for sympathy. That is why they make fake bomb threats. That is why they hang up these dumb posters. They use this to make money and maintain their control.

Again, that is frightening to noone and you greatly overestimate the power of such petty tactics. No one is afraid of a mean poster. They IGNORE it because it is nonthreatening. Hell, these AtomWaffen Division posters are cluttered with too many words. Effective posters have few words.

No one is scared of a communist poster that says "WE'LL KILL YOU ALL!"
No one is afraid of an ISIS poster that says "WE'LL KILL ALL INFIDELS!"
No one is afraid of a Nazi poster that says "WE'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

It's just meek BS. Not even eye catching. But everyone can recognize the words "anti-White" and seeing an argument that you cannot respond to strikes far more fear in a person's heart than 10 of those meek, ineffective, nonthreatening posters that the AtomWaffen makes. Hell, the Jews LOVE it when a non-Jew posts these because they use it to elicit sympathy. So I hope you get paid for your efforts for Greater Israel.

I wonder how many of the organizers find themselves sexually aroused by applying bondage to underaged children.
When faced with a situation like this, I like to strip it of implied context to see the true picture - what is ACTUALLY happening, on the lowest level.
The lowest level here, is that children are being placed in bondage equipment.
We tend to project our own assumptions in cases like this. Because (most of us) are not aroused and do not have the mindset of a bondage fetishist, we assume that those doing it are similarly emotionally uninvolved.
Many sexual deviants "slip under the radar" on the back of normal projections.
Many shoe shop employees harbour foot fetishes, many teachers are pedophiles and in this case, one has to wonder, are the organizers using a seemingly "innocent" activity as the foundation to produce pornographic material catering to their bondage fetish?
An example of this kind of stealth pornographic production can be found in the form of "Challenges" on Youtube.
A fetishist will meme a challenge, such as "not your legs", "remove socks without using your hands", "crush fruit with your feet" and distribute the "challenge" around young women ages 5-15.
The young women enjoy the tens of thousands of views these "challenge" videos accrue, the parents assume that it is "just kids having fun", and the fetishists beat their penises red raw to the flood of free pornography, willingly created by their underage minions.
tl;dr it's amazing what our assumptions that others share our lack of sexual interest, allows to slip by unchecked.

Good observation.
Cognitive dissonance should be the target.
A Jew, as you say, will not fear a Swastika.
On the other hand, a poster which casts doubt on the Holocaust will fill him with mortal terror.

274 posters here if anybody needs any

mega.nz/#F!410B1bIR!lQdafudu-nPDoAdw6FTuWg

Or you know just use tape and not even risk getting a felony which will effectively ruin your life over something as simple as posters

It's frightening when it is backed up.

Indeed. I myself have dedicated my time to White identity posters and of course want others to join me. But Jewish power is based (among other things like control of the MSM & money) upon the Holohoax narrative. TRILLIONS of dollars have been fleeced from our people because of this lie. So the thought of it being challenged is one of the two greatest fears of the Jews.

However, here is why I personally don't post holohoax truths in poster format
1. It takes more words. Never underestimate just how short the average attention span for lemmings is. A poster with more than a paragraph will simply be unread by 90% of the population. My longest poster design has just 4 short sentences and one is so large that it dominates the poster. Debunking the holohoax tends to require a little bit more words. Pictures, quotes, sources. All of these things take up space & the average normie simply will not read it.

2. I like to post at intersections so you need short repeater phrases in large font. Elsewise, no one will read it.

3. & this is a bit one, the Jews have trained the average lemming to shut down their brain the moment someone questions the Holohoax. I actually would like to scientifically study how the brain functions when this happens someday. I am sure it is interesting.
You must never forget that Jew worship is a RELIGION. Try questioning whether or not Jesus was crucified to a Christian and they will simply shut down their brain to you. The same is true for lemmings and the Jews. Jews have spent billions cultivating the 6 gorrilian narrative and personally, I have found that no matter how much evidence you give someone, they will not listen to you. They need to discover the truth on their own.
Thus, I focus on confronting the Jewish HATE propaganda instead. Most White already want to stop feeling like shit for being a "racist"
We must tell them that they're are only saying that because you're White. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White. Bam. Simple, repeatable, factual.

My position is; unleash the latent White nationalist in every man and then point him in the right direction. He will learn after about a year that it really is the Jews who are doing this. He will find this out on his own. But only if he understands that race is real and race matters and that (((someone))) wants White genocide.

I wouldn't do this lads. You are about to get cucked hard by Leftypol

can you make a separate download for my country?
It's illegal for us to post anything that "incites incites violence or prejudicial action against individuals upon the basis of their race, sex, or sexuality".
That severely limits what I can put up, but there is still a lot left that I can.

This goes out to any idiot that plans to post flyers on the 23rd. Holla Forums is going to false flag your operation and shit all over you destroying any credibility you have. I would implore you retards not to do it.

Hey maybe it won't backfire on them like Berkeley did

I honestly wish they would just stay on reddit where they belong. They aren't smart enough to not be caught so their false flag falls through immediately. Their ideas are shit. Printing out anonymous posts with "this is what they aut-right believes"? I've seen road kill with more brain power. also
Holla Forums btfo before they even began

What do you mean? You can download individual posters from that and also I don't think any "invite violence" per say. I always try to only save posters that redpilled people like that have statistics and facts on them and say things that are explicitly pro white such as "we have a right to exist". There should be very few posters in that link that you can't put up

if your calling out lurkers here I am. the truth is after all this time I still feel like something is wrong here. simply said I hate what you hate and love what you love, but I am the opposite of those things I am a weak sinner, how can I fight for strength and purity. how can I fight for a world in which I cannot belong. I see the same sensationalism, victim hood, and confrontation worship as I saw on the left. it seems like every person wants to take ownership of my thoughts, and its become clear to me that your just another party in the battle for my mind. Ive given up on truth and I've lost the fear of being wrong. I live in a constant state of confliction, but as with the left I see no indication of that here. their are people like you who can be so sure of something that they are willing to fight for it and then there a sorry pieces of shit like me, the background noise.

Well, I don't really know what to say. Obviously I am biased towards anything that advances the White race but if you don't feel that that is a valid ideology, I don't want to take control of your mind. Fight for what is important for you.

But fight for *something*
What is the point of living if there is nothing you feel is worth dying for?
Self gratification? Gluttony?
That is not real happiness.

Real fulfillment comes from working for something greater than just yourself.

But don't let me or anyone tell you what to think or believe.

Those idiots are talking about spreading our posts…as if that's going to hurt us. They really are that dumb. It's kind of amazing.

(Checked)

They think it's going to be the 26th, they're going to be unprepared while simultaneously knowing our plans

So I'm having trouble finding some redpill material to use? Can someone recommend me a good redpill meme I can print out and post all over town. I live in a very large town and want to contribute but I don't have any red pill material saved. Also I just ask that it is actually normie friendly. Don't fucking recommend holocaust or jew redpills that is an instant turn off to anyone who sees it and will do nothing besides make people cheer for antifa and shit. Thats the last redpill. Link me some memes that are good entry level red pills. Thank you

See

keep rollin rollin rollin rollin

Lavender in general actually scares the shit out of kikes.

Walking lad, lots of walking

I'm in.

what are you implying?

I think anything, any campaign, any policy designed to root out corruption or degeneracy or libel or monopolies scares the Jews. Not as much as a racial awakening among our people, but certainly it frightens them.

if we're trying to get them to come to Holla Forums for more info, research…. and leftypol is advertising what Holla Forums says… aren't they just helping us? even if its "bad" publicity, they're still raising interest. seems like a stupid idea on their part

actually, that OP looks like someone from Holla Forums getting them to do work for us

isn't that what we're planning to do?

yes it does, but its probably alt-right. Which is why Holla Forums is talking about making them look racist or whatever, because they know alt-right will cuck out, they know we don't mind.

Fear is an incredibly powerful weapon. A bunch of sandniggers who shout "DEATH TO AMERICA" humbled the "greatest country on the planet" with what amounts to nothing more than a symbolic gesture. All that is needed to make propaganda that looks like a joke terrifying is a gesture. On a much smaller scale, of course.

Top Kek

Just a reminder again, a consistent message is far more powerful than 1000 individual messages. If 100 of us posted the Mantra IRL it is far more powerful than 1000 people posting various infographics of whatever.

Keep it simple. Keep it memorable. Use large font. Push a consistent message over and over and over until the language becomes part of the subconscious of the masses.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-Whte
Anti-racists are anti-White
White people exist
White people have a right to exist
White people have a right to exist in White communities

If you use paste, make your own by mixing tackey glue (or any glue) with warm water. Paint over the surface, place your poster, then paint over the entire poster.

How? Are you frightened when ISIS produces yet another video where a masked man with a knife says "We will slaughter all you infidels"?

Now, I agree that fear is a powerful weapon, but not for our poster campaign. We must use simple repeater phrases that destroy the Jewish narrative.

I'm not frightened by IS, because I desire total war, but the normalfags are.

are you saying we need a mini-9/11 against jews?

I'm saying we need to roll technicals onto Harvard Yard, march out all the professors and give them what they deserve in front of the student body.
All in good time of course. For the time being, disrupting leftist gatherings and events will have to do. Nothing violent though :^)

You said a 'bunch of sandniggers' were effective on 9-11, but think disrupting antifa will scare jews?

..hm….really makes you think

Scaring Jews doesn't fucking matter, dumbass. It's about agitating the lemmings.

You aren't going to just red-pill people instantly.Many people see our ideas as extremist, and we have to warm them up to it.

>Nothing terrifies a kike more than having a swastika painted on his garage (providing he didn't paint it himself). [replying to a person not talking about jews]
>Fear is an incredibly powerful weapon. A bunch of sandniggers who shout "DEATH TO AMERICA" humbled the "greatest country on the planet" with what amounts to nothing more than a symbolic gesture. All that is needed to make propaganda that looks like a joke terrifying is a gesture. On a much smaller scale, of course. [using an image naming jews]
I think the confusion was justified

So we strike fear into the heart of the normalfag by disrupting or attacking antifa? and it drives them into our camp? You really need a more coherent explanation than that since you're saying THIS is the way we win.

You have yet to explain why you think the jews aren't important, or why you repeated the sandnigger story of 9-11. On Holla Forums of all places.

He's obvious Holla Forums.

This campaign is about winning people over and giving them red pills, not striking fear into their hearts and giving MSM an evil portrait to paint. The public is already increasingly disgusted with anti-fa and street communism, no fear is necessary here.

Jews are only as important as you make them. They only have as much power as the white gives them; that is to say we are consenting in our submissive position to them, if not by our actions, by our fathers' actions. Actual power lies in force of arms, which jews only possess indirectly. Jews are important, they are the ones that sold the poison we administered ourselves, but they needn't be targeted by propaganda, at least the high level ones. Imagine Hitler trying to defeat the British by sending Churchill copypasta.
Regardless of who did 9/11, I'm inclined to believe there is a lot more to itthan the official account, it was a propaganda coup. The brutality of it mobilized burgers into teary patriotardism in a enormous way. The point is this: brutality is good. Have some fun being the bad guy rather than trying to undo decades of programming with reason. If we are strong, people will follow.

If you put inkjet paper in a laser printer you might as well just burn your money.

Worked at Staples for a year, can confirm that Avery makes top tier labels.

Not much and mainly concerns europe but hopefully it's good for something.

Oh, and are there any finanons who are willing to participate? We need to raise awareness of these matters here aswell.

this post right here is correct

how the fuck will this shit redpill anyone, retarded AF tbh

THIS POST IS RIGHT, LISTEN TO IT NIGGERS

This is true

the actual 'white genocide' meme is pretty flat, and normies are easily brainwashed into thinking it's stupid but "antiwhite" alone is a very exploding term.

Dude, this is a horrific way to waste bandwith. Countryside dwellers suffer from posts like yours.

The same without using giant 7 megs. Please.

Don't forget that it's still possible to reach them in their online safe spaces.
Memes from 8ch and halfchan reach Facebook. And normies do get exposed to it.
Obviously the best example of this would be pepe, but even smaller and more obscure memes make it there.
As long as it's a well formed meme, the propaganda can spread

I had an idea in order to catch the lemmings attention whilst luring them into looking more into it themselves

"If we rescued the jews from hitler,"
"why are WE paying THEM?"
"WHERES OUR REWARD"

This blends in well with trumps message of making other countries pay for us defending them, it mixes well with american lemmings who want their damn money that THEY earned, AND it makes them see the jews themselves as taking advantage of them all in one swing.

a good way of luring some of them down the rabbit hole, you could even use a background picture of D-Day as a strong example of us charging up a fucking beach into german machine gun fire and then paying for the privilege, should rankle them in their wallets, as well as extending the mental idea of 'why the fuck should we work for free' to include fighting the nazis, thus subtly discouraging them.

A cooler twist might be a piece that attacks one pet group via social justice. Gotta clone the vibe of the basic-bitch social justice propaganda. Like "It's time for Jews to give up white privilege". Or "We're all equal #LetTheJewsKnow". (That one could have a pouty shitskin female looking into the camera.) "65% of African-Americans have homophobic beliefs. That's not OK. (pouting fagface)"

Maybe attribute these posters to a real cultmarx org like "campaign for human rights"

You faggots missed the better day. Don't worry, people who are serious didn't.

Great idea. But most of these images are garbage tier, either in content or execution.

Maybe anons should read books on advertising. Quick thoughts: Use a compelling image, like a human face; have a big, simple headline, provoke curiousity, minimize amount of text.

At a university, attack a specific professor or administrator.

Text should be very clear and high contrast with good kerning.

Get them to google something. Poke fun at a sacred cow.

Understand the limits of your printing process. What works on the web won't work on paper. Pure primary colors work great on color lasers.

Consider aping/subverting an official or commercial poster. You get the design elements for free and increase the subversive charge.

No they aren't. I doubt there is one person you know who is legitimately intimidated by Jihadi John. Show a friend or family member some video of ISIS threatening to kill us all and ask if they're actually afraid or will change their behavior because they're intimidated. I doubt you will find one person who is.

And ISIS is a REAL THREAT. We are revolutionaries of the most dangerous sort, but we currently are not powerful enough to truly destroy the System. neither is ISIS but they have actually killed people. We are peaceful.

Holla Forums?

Are you sure it works that way? Microsoft was threatened with serious criminal charges in NYC after they put up butterfly decals with static. They could be peeled right off with zero effort and zero residue, but the city took it pretty seriously.

"Cuck" is the best weapon in our arsenal. How about a poster that has a photo of a man, the word CUCK in huge letters, and a one-sentence explanation of his cuckery?

I don't know how effective that will be. I am obviously biased towards disseminating the Mantra so as to get it into the public consciousness.

However I do know a good poster design when I see it. Your three line message is very good. It is simple enough to catch their attention even if it is not memorable enough to slip into the subconscious.

I may make a poster to that effect and try it out on my local university and monitor the reaction. I'll share the results on Holla Forums in time. However in this run I will be 100% Mantra (plus a little Identity Evropa)

That may work, but we already have a phrase in the Mantra that works to that effect and has a much more important message. White self hatred is SICK.

Disseminate that everywhere so as to cement that fact into the public's consciousness.

Pic related can be repurposed.

That's cool, but I can't tell what the photo is and the phrase is kind of abstract. I don't think the average person will understand what the poster is saying.

Better to show an actual cuck saying a short, cucky thing.

Dubs and this is perfect propaganda.

You're 1/4 way to writing a song here.

What is ambiguous about "White self-hatred is SICK"?

It's like a cigarette ad that says "inhaled nicotine self-medication is fun."

Normalfags will not absorb the message.

is this a good concept

LADS! DON'T USE YOUR OWN PRINTERS!

Office Depot will let you print colored pictures for 59 cents a piece. You can pick them up at the store closest to you for free. Pay with PayPal (preferably one not linked to your name).

I just printed 35 flyers for like 17 bucks