Moldylocks used a bottle moment before becoming a victim

Like Hitler Nathan Damigo did nothing wrong.

Check video at 21 seconds.

youtu.be/c8GVtXfATtI?t=21s

The hairy cunt had a bottle was moving in to save her boyfriend from Heman/ The Golden One master of berkeley.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1blJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She was eyeing he-man too, probably about to glass him. Looks like she might be pulling the bottle out of her bag?

Nathan most likely saved someone from getting seriously maimed. Hell, it my state he would have been legally justified in killing her for that.

First Stickman, now Bitch Puncher. Heroes walk amongst us. What a time to be alive.

Man, what a shame. She actually used to be very pretty and sane looking.

A+ user. Now help me find my sides

More like antifAT

Clearer picture. TOR because mods are newfags that hate political discussion.
imgur.com/a/1blJE

https:// www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/65yulx/antifa_chick_was_throwing_bottles_at_people/

Holla Forums BTFO by the_donald again

You were probably banned for being a dense reddit-tier fucktard.

I capped this to show that we are indeed being raided by a few T_D retards.

we have fans… what does that mean?

That fight club was made too long ago and nobody knows about rules 1&2, or cares. It was made by kikes anyway.

She's not the only one. :/

Nah dude. That bitch was broken from the get go. Look at those conniving eyes and the barely masked sneering smile. She's always been primed to be a cunt. You have much to learn.

really agitates the walnuts

fucking reddit faggot foreigners
I ain't logging in for that shit

just look at
21 seconds in

This guy lives on a five acre compound in my town (I'm guessing on the outskirts) wish I could meet him cause he's 1488

They're sucking 4chan Holla Forums's dick you know

Good. They are a cancer sponge. Shill storm has died down and it's almost civilized around here. I want to keep it that way.

That's right, keep earning her victimbux.

They think we're on it for the lulz. They're not serious about a race war
aslo this

It means post pic related if they spread their normalfag cancer here.

YOU HAD ONE JOB OP

Nathan Demigod tbh fam

USMC too, which for me helps his Demigod status, and the ability to look like a gentleman as he's fighting people off. Hopefully we'll see more of him…and more pictures of course! The man probably has women chasing him all over, and not to beat him up! I can see this guy bringing a lot of white women back to earth before they left it!

random accounts on twitter picked this up long before the_donald or pol

OP you faggot
EMBED OR WEBM
youtube is insisting I sign in to watch the video
sage for unprofessionalism

shit thread
there are like 6 others on same topic.
OP is a faggot.

Update to her GoFundMe campaign: The money will be donated to [email protected]/* */, a jewish controlled non-profit.

Really makes you think.

Take note of the actual events and how they went down

this.
Notice how much better he was the Antifa in that him and everybody else left her alone after she stopped fighting. They could have easily kicked the shit out of her but they had honour.

Do not show mercy to your enemies.

Or do because of the internet and MSM.
ANTIFA DID show no mercy and look at how that ended for them.

They suck though. I'm talking about pushing the advantagw. You don't need to kick them on the ground, just trample over them in formation.

Sounds like what basically happened.

The clinton / soros operatives had thrown bangers and other shit for hours.

The trump crowd did nothing wrong defending themselves

Some user linked some left wing news article (snopes or some shit) debunking the "she was throwing explosives claim"…. anyway the point is they contacted her for a comment and supposedly she claims the photo's of her with the bottle are photoshopped (despite correlating with the video as well, and no originals exist).

The bitch just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper with her lies.

It means that we're making reddit feel too cozy.

An empty bottle is more dangerous than a full one, because a full bottle transmits force from one side, through the liquid, to the opposite side, bursting the bottle open, but an empty one just rings the force around the glass and distributes it, keeping it from breaking.

Isn't that more on the tame side? I thought only 70s bushes need apply.

Anybody know the story on Based Ric Flair? Never heard a word from the guy on any videos but he was right in the mix all day and when the time came the dude exploded like a true patriot brawler madman. With task completed, he disappears back into the shadows.

that's because discord raid failed, and they got found out. They lost the moment of confusion to drum up hysteria, and were being way too obvious in pushing a division point. Anons and posters just waited out the storm and then came in once all the shill raiding finished blowing their loads at the get-go.

adding to that, it had been decided early on during the primary to let cuckchan take the credit for shit as well as taking the heat. They had been successfully performing their part as a shield of sorts and taking on brunts of members, shilling, and whatever other forms of heat while Holla Forums's Holla Forums worked within the shadows weaving memes and making liberals cry in anguish.

It also helps that plenty of media that know 8/pol/ exists still use 4chan whenever they are describing something we done or came up with.

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

waaaaaaaat

The Jesus will judge you shirt still makes me laugh my ass off.

dis, the cuntiness starts somewhere between pics 3 and 4

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
why did I click something so triggering!
brainbleach deployed!!!

Jesus will judge whether this asskicking I'm about to give you is adequate or not.

You just KNOW she primped and preened in front of the mirror that morning thinking "Yeah! You look like Furiosa, girl!"

fight club was great

dude the OP's or some infopic on moldylocks it goes righteous so much beyond just punching an antifa bitch

this should be on the OP*
fixed