Sandy Hook hoax thread

Now is an important time to repost the best evidence about sandy hook being a possible hoax, or any odd loose ends about the whole event.

I reposted a lot of data to 8diamonds, that thread hasn't survived the recent hack. I had stuff saved and it is all lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igfczc6m5M4
web.archive.org/web/20160313045252/http://mileswmathis.com/sh3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
example.org
thebatmanuniverse.net/image/Movie/News/01-Live Action/11-The Dark Knight Rises/Viral Marketing/03-Event 3/Map 1.jpg
batmangothamcity.net/gotham-city-map-archive/
memory*holeblog.com
spooky*eyes.com/black-contact-lenses/black-contact-lenses-2
youtube.com/user/GnosticMedia/videos
triviumeducation.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mwAH5AD0k-I
boston*magazine.com/news/article/2017/04/09/tamerlan-tsarnaev-fbi-informant/
archive.is/EmtQl
whale.to/c/cnn_deception.html
memory*holeblog.com/2013/10/15/sandy-hook-demolition-crew-sworn-to-silence/
archive.8ch.net/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1u51vz/investigating_the_strange_coincidences_and/I'll
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/11/remarkable-resemblance-of-sandy-hook-victims-and-professional-crisis-actors/
web.archive.org/web/20131108085849/http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/adam-lanza-bullied-sandy-hook-school/2013/04/17/id/499932
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!8diamonds/2771_#2780
youtube.com/watch?v=3B3kC-zQfRM
8ch.net/pol/res/9758318.html#9760926
metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-not-enough-tears.t1078/
metabunk.org/sandy-hook.f24/
takeourworldback.com/fetzersunstein.htm
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/alex-jones
youtube.com/watch?v=m1yfJDCMU64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only time I've seen those kinds of looks on kids faces is when they are in pain or extremely scared. Add to the fact that they all appear topless/possibly nude, those pictures may have been taken as those children were being sexually/physically/verbally abused. The second and fourth pictures especially look as if they are semi-reclined, and in the act of being forcefully penetrated.

I have a question. I know why Sandy Hook was faked, and I'm pretty sure it was, indeed, a false flag. What I don't get is why there are always threads about it. Is it because it's an easier redpill to swallow, and establishes that the media and government are both willing and able to fake events for political gain?

Ever heard of the blood libel?

someone post the Gene Rosen video where he rehearses his lines

I second this

the second row are drawings…

Miles Mathis has a good paper on sandy hook, anyone know why his sites are down?

tell?

traced from photos or not?

What the fuck, this is so overdone.

I think this is the video I once watched, maybe not this exact link but there's a few copies on Youtube

Gene Rosen Caught Rehearsing His Lines On Camera!

youtube.com/watch?v=igfczc6m5M4

Heee's back! This old creep got caught red-handed rehearsing his lines for an on-camera interview. @ 2:09 It sounds like someone behind the camera says "cut".

Show is that? Suspected actor or confused medical examiner

I'm really sorry, I had so much stuf. the strange boxes he got sent. his death certificate. info on the second shooter. loads and I lost it all, must have accidentally deleted it.

info about the strange next door house too. there was so much good digging done. Very frustrating.

TFW you live in Connecticut and one of your family members lost a kid in Sandy Hook. So you know it's not a hoax

The bots are moving slow but still there. How many times has this very post been seen in every Sandy Hoax thread?

/r/ing the picture of the old man sitting at the bus stop throwing up the baphomet standing behind the principal who allegedly died, and the vid of the same photo where the "helpful" news anchors cropped out the pesky Luciferian faggotsignaling.

yes, they do this on reddit too. fresh accounts with 1 comment saying they were a teacher there or they know someone who died. things like that. it's always the same format.

Exactly, everywhere SH is mentioned it is met with these replies. The population of Newton and Connecticut must be in the tens of millions.

Is there any deep reading on this hoax or it just info graphics? I'm looking to get into it so I can try and debunk it. Anyone got a link to a summary?

This kid. Might be me, but I recognized that kid on an episode of Long Island Medium a couple months ago. It was a re-run episode, aired in early 2013, called "Missing my Princess".

I didn't look too much further into it but I tend to believe "if it's on TV, it's fake" and figured the 'guests' on that show are actors.

Whale has some interesting stuff, but it also has a lot of flat-earthers, too.

whale.to/c/sandy_hook.html

Thanks, time to dig in.

lots of kikes in CT

Guess if you're gonna expose a satanist faggot, looks like you gotta do it yourself.

6 gorillion kikes living in Newton, CT.

We can't use this one since normies will think it's stupid. That hand sign has also been adopted as the "Devil Horns" hand sign by the headbanger community. I've made that sign once or twice too.

web.archive.org/web/20160313045252/http://mileswmathis.com/sh3.pdf
have to use archive because his site is suspiciously down this long weekend

Isn't Miles Mathis the guy who claims Charles Manson and the Zodiac Killer were actors and that none of the related murders took place?

yeah, read his papers on it, it's airtight. also pi is exactly 4 (when measuring moving bodies)

I'm sure most have seen this but its and interesting watch on the whole Sandy Hook hoax. A documentary made over the course of a couple years.

^ "We Need To Talk About Sandy hook"

To convince more voters that gun regulation, gun grabs, and gun bans are good and necessary, if I recall correctly.

Mystery solved. Let's go home, folks…

for future reference it's always a good idea to do local archives.

If you use linux (or get wget for windows) you can use

wget –mirror –convert-links –adjust-extension –page-requisites
–no-parent example.org

or

wget -mkEpnp example.org

dropping some rare sandy hoax

Have this 21MB hires scan of the map. Also note that the area has never been called Sandy Hook before the movie.

thebatmanuniverse.net/image/Movie/News/01-Live Action/11-The Dark Knight Rises/Viral Marketing/03-Event 3/Map 1.jpg
batmangothamcity.net/gotham-city-map-archive/

okay, that's really fucking weird

Source on fourth image? Never seen that one.

what are you 12?

Also, in relation to the Aurora, CO Batman movie shooting, crime scene photos inside the movie theater were released. lt's after corpses were removed, though. They also released pictures from when they went into James Holmes's apartment and found all the bomb related paraphernalia. Those images can be found here:

http:// www.documentingreality.com/forum/f237/crime-scene-pictures-aurora-batman-movie-shooting-158829/

I-I like /baph/

Who has the infographics about how several of the victims' families won the lottery multiple times, coupled with the story from years earlier where some guy shot up the lottery headquarters?

Even if that was all just coincidence and had nothing to do with Sandy Hook per se, at the very least it was solid evidence that the Connecticut lottery is rigged through and through. You'd think any investigative journalist would have a field day with that information, but autists on obscure corners of the Internet are the only ones to even notice this stuff.

One thing has never made sense to me about the idea that Sandy Hook was completely faked: why? Yes, I know, pushing gun control, but what is the advantage of faking the whole thing, as opposed to causing or perpetrating an actual shooting? If the goal was to fake kids' deaths so they can be taken for pedo rings, okay, that makes sense. But suggests they used kids they already had, rather than taking new kids.

Dumb long debunked shill shit. FUCK YOU gullible hoaxtards and outright shills.

..and that's the level of analysis and critical thinking the useful idiots for cognitive infiltration of the truth movement are capable of. They swear it's a hoax, think they see the same kids everywhere, yet can't tell paintings from photos.

Why? Wasn't it important back when it happened? Why is it important now all of the sudden? Hasn't it always been important?

Why use the pedo victims? That's not good for the kike theatre, goy. There's many paid child actors out there that are not victims of that kike disease.

Enjoy your digital kool-aid! :-)

No, but I made the sign a lot when I was

Slide thread.

Not one of you can explain how this was actually used to any end. Literally nothing came of it. At least the 9/11 truthers have globalist wars. You have nothing. STOP FUCKING SLIDING.

Anyone else noticed that whenever you see posts about SH, Orlando, Boston etc. on reddit, kikebook even cuckchan you'll quickly get a couple of well written posts by people who claim to be from the area and know some of the victims or their relatives? Then they "debunk" the controversial points even some that weren't part of the OP.

He says "how the fuck could you kill a kid" and then someone says cut. This seems ok, the smoking gun about Gene Rosen apart from the obvious is that he said that he had kids on his lawn and he thought they must be doing a play for school, and he later changes his story about this.

It's almost an exact copy of Dunblane in the UK which brought in gun legislation. After Sandy Hook many politicians and groups tried to use it to enact new gun controls, pretty sure Obamacare legislation has some mental health and guns clause in it already as a direct result of this or Aurora.
What are they sliding then?

4 img
What the fuck

people asking "why did this stage this" unironically

who could be behind it? whooo whooo whoooo

I can't get what the person are asking in the first clip and what are he talking about in the last?

Probably about cadaver photography for ID purposes as sometimes the body is too mutilated for relatives to see, but they still need to ID.
He's talking about an emergency mortuary they erected probably, I expect his morgue is small.
He's certainly a character, he even has the press laughing, but what should a coroner be like? How you see them on TV?

There's lots fishy about Sandy Hook, if it was a real event at the very least the satanic overlords tried to use it their political advantage.

MFW in every Sandy Hook thread there's a guy claiming to be from CT claiming he personally knows someone who lost someone at Sandy Hook which of course means he knows for a fact the story is a 100% true

there's a lot of material on James Tracy's website

memory*holeblog.com

but I haven't read everything. I think you should do this only if you have a lot of free time.

Kek, if you turn the map around, the Sandy Hook district falls directly at the top of the pyramid.

TBH it's a meme at this point. There are tons of people in the social media that like to say that a nice of a friend of mine died in Sandy Hook so it has to be real.

>actors.jpg

That lawyer isn't the woman on CNN. Delete that stupid picture from your computer and don't post it again

I remember a clip from Dr.Oz, one of the kid from the school says "…and then there was a drill". If someone can post it I'd appreciate it.

There's also the famous video of a smiling Robbie Parker who asks someone off camera "Do you want me to read off the card?" and then he takes a pause and goes into his grieving father mode for the cameras. One of the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Knew someone awhile back that went to and lived in sandyhook. We both watched it happen live on TV, we were both just like huh ok. It was strange that no one from his family or that knew him from the town called him while it was happening. The only take away I have from that is it was an actual elementary school 15ish years before hand.

Has anyone watched that mega debunking video people made about sandyhoax? Shit was like 5 hrs long iirc

Same with the relatives of the victims of the Roof massacre, full on smiling and forgiveness thru the power of the lord. I understand it, but it looks very fake to see it. Fanatically religious people live in their own reality that's for sure.
We can only expect more of the same with all the suggestion being put out in the media.

spooky*eyes.com/black-contact-lenses/black-contact-lenses-2

or what kind of drug would give someone eyes like that?

If we could only redpill the public on this. They would be much better off and more accecpting of some other redpills.

your level 5 is my level 2

For all things about MK ultra, Check out gnosticmedia.com, also interviews about Sandy Hook, the zionist CIA "counterculture" etc

ANy more vids of this weirdo?

youtube.com/user/GnosticMedia/videos

He also have a huge brain database on his website to download for those interested.

Hehe glad I'm not the only lunatic.

In that picture all I see is basic knowledge of philosophy and mathematics.

Trying​ to find a child actor who isn't being molested by some kike? Good luck user.

triviumeducation.com/

It represents the Trivium method, the ancient elite education that was deliberately taken away from schools in the western world to dumbs us down. It is tought only in elite universities today. The Trivium method was the original seven liberal arts and all great masters of the west was educated like that until they started to take us down.

And yes, there are two partsd of it, one is to create state slaves and the other is for the elite to think freely, but you have to learn both to master the full system. So it's about ruling the masses and be a master yourself. Or understand how you are ruled and not be part of the mass but the elite.

The two versions of the trivium is called the classical trivium and the trivium method.

Classical trivium = citizens of platos republic
Trivium method = plato himself

Level 4 has the JQ stuff…

I have this photo of Gene Rosen with an idol of kek

oh yeah and the boy on the TV show interview where he explains that sandyhook was a drill.

youtube.com/watch?v=mwAH5AD0k-I

Mormon/masonic disinfo Agent Glenn Beck was photographed by the same artist.

It doesn't get more blatant than the first guy. "Alright, let's start. Just need a couple of deep breaths to get into character."

Anyone remember that charity drive site for the victims… that was put up a day before it happened? there was google cache recording of it.

Just like the Boston bombing facebook page that was created two days before the event.

It might be a useful graphic if it hadn't been created by an illiterate.

haha I wouldn't worry about the spelling too much, more importantly it only gets to level 5.

speaking of the Boston Bombing, a new book says Tamerlan Tsarnaev must have been protected by the CIA or the FBI or both because he was on two terrorism watch lists and yet he was allowed to enter and leave the country as if he was just a normal guy, nothing to see here

Tamerlan Tsarnaev: Terrorist. Murderer. Federal Informant?
boston*magazine.com/news/article/2017/04/09/tamerlan-tsarnaev-fbi-informant/

October 2011
Russian officials warn U.S. intelligence about Tsarnaev’s jihadist rhetoric; his name is added to two terror watch lists.

January 21, 2012
Despite being watch-listed, Tsarnaev is allowed to fly from New York to Russia.

KYS faggot

What was this guy talking about and why was he acting so strangely?

Do you have more information on this? I haven't heard before that he was already dead.

Plenty of people claim to have family memebers that survived the Holohoax, but that doesn't make it any more real.

Why not just say: My grandma was killed in the holocaust when she was only 4 years old?

IIRC correctly there was a link regarding Lanza's dad being involved in the LIBOR scandal from the original digging, which is quite significant. Anyone have links/info from that lead?

Dumpin, WaPo initially reported a second shooter was taken into custody

archive.is/EmtQl

If he was on a watch list they let him do what he did, if he did it at all. I did some research at the time on this one because I recognized items in some of the photos because my hobby was radio control; anyway long story short he must have bought some or all the items used for the bomb on the net. The pressure cooker in particular was only available online from one place in California. If he was on a watch list they must have been watching his shopping habits. They also set the bombs off using 2.4ghz receivers which would be terrible in a crowd, humans contain a lot of water see, so if the bomb/s were set off that way it's more likely that the trigger person was up on the roof to get good line of sight with the bag/s.

see

yes this happened and it seems like he was the real shooter. he was wearing camo, trained etc. etc. there's pretty much no way adam lanza could have carried all those guns and ammo. this guy could have.

probably because he was very confused, he didn't get the memo

Bilderberg is, in my opinion, the simplist, easiest and most effective redpill. Once you understand that then everything else naturally comes afterwards.

6 TIMES!!!

NO HOMICIDES WERE OFFICIALLY RECORDED BY ANY AUTHORITIES IN SANDY HOOK COUNTY ON THE DAY OF THE SUPPOSED DEATH

It's Bilderberg, but other than that good job with some OC. Only correcting you're spelling errors as they tend to be a distraction and discredits the more critical thinkers.

That's false. If you read the report, which is dedicated to the alleged victims, the deaths at Sandy Hook were filed under "State Police Misc".

anyone got the news footage of a swat team running into a completely different school nearby?

Can't we just open the graves and check if a there's a body inside? Or have they cremated all 27?

Wow. I didn't know anything about this. I hope someone is able to dig it up?

You aren't likely to get permission to do that.

Why would they use the same actors?

found it whale.to/c/cnn_deception.html

For that matter, it’s not just SHES’s front door that opens onto cement paved ground. Look at Google #2 again: The outside of the entire length of the front of the school building is paved cement — no grassy patch, no tree. The same with the ground surrounding the entire school complex

didnt they completely demolis the place after that? or am i thinking of another school shooting?

either by accident or because they simply don't even care, they know very few people will even notice or care when it's pointed out. It's been suggested that they like to shove it in our faces.

you are correct, the school was completely demolished. this is never done. doens't make a bit of sense.

After Columbine, they remodeled the school and demolished the library where most of the killings took place.

Why would they demolish a school where nothing happened, and there would be nothing to cover up?

Wasn't that the CNN footage from a drill in a school about 20 miles from the Sandy Hook school that they accidently broadcasted before realizing that it was the wrong school? I vaguely remember that

the 2nd picture is bullshit, that lawyer isn't the woman on CNN

not only completely demolished, the demolition crew had to sign a non-disclosure agreement

memory*holeblog.com/2013/10/15/sandy-hook-demolition-crew-sworn-to-silence/

"Employees of a construction company contracted by Newtown to demolish Sandy Hook Elementary School must sign non-disclosure agreements before commencing work on the project, scheduled to begin October 21. The contracts reserve the right to pursue legal action against workers who publicly discuss what might be observed as the 57-year-old structure is leveled. Penalties also apply to employee attempts at removing any physical remains from the site."

You're right, that pic should be removed. People go over board sometimes and just make these up as a hobby. Good to point out mistakes.

I miss Sandy Hoax threads like these. A false flag like that one is still so recent and thus still fresh material for redpilling people.

kys kike

They sacrifice your family member later that night. You ever actually see the dead body?

What probably happened is a pedo ring scout picked that school and those kids were "vanished" into their black market sex trade.

Honestly it's a good starting point for just how much the American media lies to its citizens. I began talking to my mother about how fake it all seemed and she got so angry and defensive I had to walk away and go inside cutting the nightly discussion short we used to always have on the porch where we talk about anything and everything. Only to wake up in the morning to find her watching the documentary We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook. She felt bad about getting so angry and defensive and decided to actually check out what I was talking about and see if she was being irrational or if I was actually talking crazy nonsense like she assumed. Well she started watching and it's a ridiculously long documentary but once she started she couldn't stop watching it her mind was blown and she couldn't believe all the holes in the story all the crazy interviews that were done and just the Eerie feeling of the whole situation compared to previous school shootings that she had witnessed throughout the decades that the media coverage too and she'll watch such as Columbine for example. After finishing the documentary she came and apologized to me for getting so angry and defensive and admitted that she acted purely On Emotion about the fact that there is dead children and now she completely questions if the incident ever even happened at all. After the documentary was finished I think they completely bulldozes the school she still can't understand that one and that only solidified all the strange questions that still to this day are unanswered. So the reason we still have threads on it is because in my opinion it's not discussed enough there is still lots of digging that needs to be done into the story of The hoax at Sandy Hook and it's a useful tool to open peoples thoughts to the corruption and just how deep it runs Within our nation. The things that disgusted her the most was how the family was using the deaths of their children to profit millions of dollars and politicized the entire event. As a mother herself she couldn't understand how they would be doing everything accept privately mourning the deaths of their children. That's why we still talk about Sandy Hook and my opinion Plus we gain new members every single day who need to be enlightened on subjects that might seem like old news to us but could be your real eye openers the newly recruited members. And so ends my rant.

Hey JIDF, whatcha D&Cin?

I agree but we can still have a discussion about the past.

It's also not so farfetched CONSIDERING how far our enemies went to push gun-control legislation. Thank god regular Americans went out and showed their support for the second amendment.

yeah guys he's right im just a JIDF shill trying to create bad optics. Normals just see us as any old neo nazi peruvian pottery club, but if you start to question sandy hook then they might shy away from us!

I don't think Sandy Hook was a hoax, but you're either a kike or a TRSodomite. False flags are real (9/11, OKC, etc.), and must be exposed.

archive.8ch.net/ the 8ch archive just opened, are we able to extract any of the old sandy hook info and threads from it?

Sandy Hook proved a few things for me

1) profesional shilling is real. the shilling on those months after Sandy Hook was absurd and very bad. mainly ad hominems
2) Sandy Hook was obviously faked. Very unprofessionally too.
3) Agencies thought half Holla Forums was important enough to spam and respond to
4) Holla Forums was the group that really blew this hoax into the mainstream. i'm pretty sure PJW from Infowars reads Holla Forums and he caught wind of it

So has anyone here noticed subliminal hidden messages within popular movies and TV? Is it "merely coincidence"? Or are these subliminal images, numbers and messages put in our media for a reason? I'll start off with a few Sandy Hook subliminal messages found within the third Dark Knight movie, which was released on July 16, 2012, long before The Sandy Hook "Shooting" on December 14, 2012.For a fully detailed exploration of the Sandy Hook subliminal's, with evidence and sources, please see this thread - reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1u51vz/investigating_the_strange_coincidences_and/I'll also post other images of hidden imagery from other movies. Pic related - This is the prop map sent out to various bloggers and media as part of the Dec 16th 2011 - Dark Knight Rises viral marketing campaign.

I’ve also began briefly investigating Sandy Hook and Adam Lanza, and the people surrounding the event, and have been flabbergasted by some of the inconsistencies. I feel absolutely terrible raising the tragedy into question, but why is there so much hysteria surrounding the event? I looked into some of what’s happening, how much money they’ve made off of the tragedy, and saw a figure that one of the parents, who once worked for the Walton family, is being donated 0.5% of all Amazon purchases. I see Adam Lanza’s demeanor, the notion that he was talking to others about joining government programs, his forum posts, and the massive dearth of information there is on him. This dude went to college at 16 to study history. What if he believed he was saving the kids? I would add a dismissive statement here about his mental health, but I simply don’t have enough information to say anything meaningful about it. Please listen to his call into that radio station if you haven’t already.
Anyway, out of sheer boredom, I’d started to read esoteric/fringe/greenpill knowledge out of my own amusement. I read Theozoology, which made me shit myself in one way or another. I was really confused by the literature – I had no idea how to source the claims made and the amount of knowledge and work that seemed to go into this idea. Ariosophy, that is.
See, this is where I have trouble; I could be buying into the delusional, alienating ideas that a lot of other crazy people have been. See, the Jews could just be a fascinating phenomenon of religious life-protocol efficacy and nepotism, and that they are particularly intellectually gifted. However, the only Jewish friend I have has told me that his Orthodox grandparents told him that there was an Illuminati of sorts, a secret society that meets in every city. I also remember learning that he converted to Christianity and they literally called him “filthy goy” or something really emotionally traumatic to him. I see that a lot of my intellectual heroes are Jewish and begin to wonder – either the Jews are just thoughtful or that they’re malicious. I’m still not convinced of this, but I look back to my education, and specifically remember a time in middle school where we were in a simulated holocaust, where we acted like Jewish prisoners and were yelled at, ordered around and intimidated by our history teacher. I loved the guy but in retrospect this was kinda weird.
My friend, who’s a political science major, has been down the same fucking rabbit hole as me, almost separately. He has expressed his doubt of the Holocaust statistics, he is particularly vicious when it comes to his condemnation of people of certain races, but it’s funny – he was down the same path as I prior – one of secularity and empiricism. He is a highly, highly intelligent guy, if not more intelligent and cultured than I. To see him come to the conclusions I feared so much was unnerving.
I’ve read about synchronicity, magick, evocation, astral projection, global politics conspiracy theories, religion and paganism. I am seeing some of what I read reflect in reality, and I’ve had my own synchronistic moments. However, I fear that this is because the very nature of these ideas plays upon unconscious biases that manifest themselves in ways of interpreting daily phenomena. Check out the list of cognitive biases on Wikipedia if you want to explore this further.
I’ve read Christian literature on the Occult and have come to some interesting conclusions. Firstly, the New Testament states that the end times will be characterized by a rising interest in the occult. To paraphrase some literature, occultic ideas are anything that speaks positively of the human mind or psyche. They even refer to concepts such as self-awareness and self-actualization as occult ideas and this was something that was hard to grapple with. It makes me wonder if modern scientific doctrine leads us to "occult ideas". I mean, sure, anything that isn't Jeebus is the occult and Satan right? However, science fucking works and I’ve seen it work; I’ve studied it for years. It produces real, concrete things in reality – we take the metals of the earth and bend and refine them into information structures, force generators, et cetera – we can fucking fly now. It really is fucking gratifying, concrete and it’s modern alchemy if you will. It does everything that religion and the occult have tried to do for years – to further the human spirit, to control and manipulate the elements - to have power. So what gives?

(cont.)

Two things: the recent massive expose of possibly satanic pedophile rings has greatly concerned me and was a hard pill for me to swallow. It was abhorrent, for lack of a better term, and perhaps the most disturbing thing was reconciling this idea with my own “primitive, dark” sexual impulses and with the horrors of things like dissociative personality disorder (in one case, perhaps the Dutroux affair, 98% of victims had this disorder, and I’ve heard figures like 90% of child abuse victims having the disorder). This was fucking unbelievable, especially when considering things like demonic possession and so forth, things I’ve read testimony on. My friend had said things about the Jews and child porn prior and I thought it was kinda ridiculous but now I see this shit reflected in plain view. I see what the fucking CIA did and has done and it’s just blatant fucking treachery. I heard a particularly interesting theory - pedophilia as a means of blackmail and secrecy.
However, I had a profound interest in schizophrenia a while back, before I had even delved into the esoteric as I have now. I had trouble conceiving how this happened to people, and the idea that it was a syndrome, and I recall how fucking unnerving dissociative personality disorder was and its relation to childhood sexual abuse. I’ve taken a neuroscience class and have seen the scientific explanations for these disorders and it made sense, really – in particular, the alignment/arrangement of white matter neurons in certain brain structures like the amygdala as being a causative mechanism for schizophrenia.
Clearly a lot of schizophrenics have spouted nonsense before, things so obviously untrue and delusional that nobody should believe them. Sure, their delusions manifest in physical reality through their brain, but I was cautious to give associate schizophrenia and truth. I recently discovered that one of my friends is possibly schizophrenic, and have heard him spouting off ideas relating to astrology and he even sent me a book on the psychology of mediumship. Keep in mind this guy did a lot of drugs and had a drug-induced seizure on the side of a road one rainy morning. He’s probably not in the right mind.
(cont.)

So, it is safe to say that it worries me when I see many people possibly characterizable as schizophrenic posting to this site; especially people rationalizing it as divine power. This makes me remember a divine truth: I want to believe.
Another one of my friends has been down the ancient aliens rabbit hole and is totally convinced. He even has personal accounts with witnessing aliens, but he has overwhelmingly bad anxiety and a few other psychological issues, perhaps exaggerated by his exceedingly religious parents. My girlfriend’s stepdad believes in a few conspiracy theories, notably reptiles and NWO. He’s a CFO. Has a master’s degree.
So, to see all of this convergence in my life is interesting, though I’ve consciously guided and made the associations. However, I once read something by Noam Chomsky that struck me as irrevocably true – that people with the most experience with reality know reality best, and I think about who populates this site, myself and my friends who believe what they do. Alienated niggas.
This is why I’m going to issue a word of caution to anybody that is brand-new to this stuff – I would highly recommend having enough of your own experience with reality before pursuing these ideas. Because I fear – HIGHLY – that all of the people that pursue these ideas have too much free time and too little experience. Or, for lack of a better term, poor critical thinking skills. After all, the characteristic symptom of schizophrenia is a breakdown in thought processes – critical thinking, to be precise.
But when I say it concerns me that my own pursuit of physics and mathematics has led me to some of the same of ideas, let me be clear – I have studied physics extensively and have a lot of knowledge in the area. I have a great foundation in mathematics and just recently understood and derived Maxwell’s equations – a moment of incomparable beauty and joy – understanding light.
However, when I see holographic reality becoming plausible as a scientific explanation of the Universe, when I see how mathematics is literally ENTIRELY derived from paradoxes and things like “the set of all things”, I began to shit myself again. I need to read more before coming to ANY conclusions, and I need to do it with thoroughness and rigor. But guys, what the fuck is going on?
(cont.)

What “as above, so below” meant really just fucking hit me a few days ago. It was tremendous and it made a lot of sense, the possibility that God was experiencing himself fractally and infinitely through his creations, DNA, the planets, the large-scale structure of the universe, empathy and so on. It just slapped me in the fucking face.
So let’s talk about a film recently released – Interstellar. It really began to inspire a lot of metaphysical ideas in me – the idea of love as drawing humans together. I mean, when people are going home for Christmas or Thanksgiving, what is the force by which they attract each other? When a dog gets lost, but somehow finds his way cross-country back to his owners, what, macroscopically, brought them together? I began to consider the idea of people as biological singularities, and love being the force that draws them together. I read about limerence, associative mating and all that jazz exploring this further. The nature of the church as a whole, a couple as one, love as unifying. Fuuuuuuck.
Same. Fucking. Rabbit. Hole.
Perhaps it’s because it’s my own rabbit hole, but to see everyone here spouting some of the same ideas is concerning. I read of shills, disinformation and how the government was possibly even going to try to spread conspiracy theories, and it’s just too much for me to handle at this point – I don’t know where I’m going with these ideas. The last time I was in a major city, I was looking at the massive banks, the federal reserve and other skyscrapers and thinking of how power literally arranges itself, how inside those enormous buildings were people doing things, how many were miserable, blah blah blah. It just really made me wonder about deep politics.
The problem is, the Internet is a massively recent invention, and the only information I have ever learned as fact has been given to me by other humans. I wonder what goes on under the radar, outside of the internet. I think about how powerful a fraternal bond felt and how powerful groupthink is. What DO organizations like the Freemasons do behind doors? I have family in the Freemasons (dad's dad's dad) and the one time one of my relatives asked him about it, his first response was "Do you want to join?". Apparently, they're not allowed to bring it up. Interesting stuff.
But all of this leads back to the one thing characterizing literally everything I’m talking about right now – the human mind.
(cont.)

information about the clothing

There is a pretty strange kesha connection with sandy hook. Might be worth looking into more. When I heard the Kesha rape allegation I automatically believed it because I remembered she had said earlier that she had been forced against her will to sing the lyrics in the 'Die Young' song. There was a lot of controversy about that after Sandy Hook. The video is about a Satanic cult with pentagrams and everything. Very bizarre.

We don't know the whole story but we definitely know there were crisis actors deployed at Sandy Hook. The Phelps / Sexton / Greenberg couple interviewed on CNN for example.

There was a *lot* of moloch stuff actually, glad I found just one. But there were also some stories about people with skulls and things. As well as heaps of owl worship stuff.

Here's a link with a good deal more info on the actors fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/11/remarkable-resemblance-of-sandy-hook-victims-and-professional-crisis-actors/

wow, it was 4 years ago? I'm shocked.

I figure this is the place for autists like y'all to see this: How many terrorist attacks have happened near a Zara's in the past year?

The sweden attack and the champs elysees attack both happened near a zara's. Coincidence or cohencidence.

This is a new one to me, someone must have posted this during the pizzagate stuff. apparently a "play" called buried child was done very near the shooting site.

that doesn't sound like it could go anywhere, zara is just a random shop

I'm of the belief that he was primed for this psyop from an early age. He was beaten in kindergarten and wouldn't tell his parents who was doing it for him. Of course his mother tried to investigate, but she got nowhere.

web.archive.org/web/20131108085849/http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/adam-lanza-bullied-sandy-hook-school/2013/04/17/id/499932

He posted about his pedophilia on the aforementioned forum, so I would not be surprised if he was the victim of satanic ritual child abuse, as it is proven that being raped as a kid can and does cause pedophilia. If he was subjected to brutal sexual abuse at such a young age, then his fantasies will of course be wrapped up in that paradigm. I'm mentioning all of this because I think it's clear that kids may or may not have died (an user probably has screencap analyses covering this), Adam Lanza was a real person who was probably made to be a patsy from the getgo. Make from this what you will, I dunno, I'm just of the belief that he was conditioned to carry this out, whether or not he actually killed any children, or if he had help, or whatever, I dunno.

Just because it ultimately failed doesn't mean an attempt wasn't made.

This was my dump on 8diamonds of SOME of material collected from previous sandy hook digging threads archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!8diamonds/2771_#2780

Importantly it has the strange box/present. We never got to the bottom of this box thing, If anyone has info on it please help out!

This is very spooky, I'm not sure if it's correct - can anyone confirm this picture is adam (it looks like someone else). Here is a quick rundown

Adam was there too, but it's unsure if he fired a shot or not. If he did, it may have only been the one that killed himself like a good puppet under threat. I doubt this theory, as I believe he was killed by one of the men.

What really happened

Adam had contact with someone who asked him to be a part of a government project (may or may not have been a military person). He talks to a few people about this, one of them being someone he plays Starcraft with regularly online at least several months before the event. Has screenshots to prove it.
Packages sent to his house a few days before event. He is picked up or rendezvous two other ex-military/active military/mercenaries near the school (witnessed van before going near school) and arrived at the school without a problem.
Entered the school under a con/lie. No force-able entry was found. Entered with bags with the weaponry, masks, gloves, etc found a private area. Dressed and armed themselves. Killed people. Adam dies, mask removed. The other two leave evidence at the school of the event taking place but do not realize that they left a few people alive who's testimonies will screw their plan up.
Leave in van, a teacher sees it. A Neighbor sees it. Another person walking sees it.
Kids leaving the school talk about a shooting and at least one other man with a beard shooting to teachers. while crisis actors start to arrive.
Media coming to place and orientation ends.
"Behold, a lone mastermind at it again!"

It was the birth of a new kind of information warfare weapon: the double false flag.

A false flag perpetrated purposefully with the intent of it being discovered as a false flag.

But why? Could be to see who takes the bait. Put a mark on them. When they start making their big moves they need to make sure we don't fuck things up for themthey yet fear the power of truth.

Holy shit. This makes sense.

for fucks sake. scrolling through and seeing these god damn pictures gave me the heebee jeebies

BRING IT DOWN

Isnt it more likely that MSNBC and CNN are fake news and hire method actors because its easier than doing journalism and talking to real witnesses?

s/method/crisis

That's possible, but if the news media was revealed to having lied and forged experts and witnesses, there would be no other proof of the shooting

Holla Forums is an important feedback loop where they get to see what we know, and experiment with counters in case what we know goes mainstream. They all fucking read it, there's more of them here than us. This is the spiritual frontline my friend.

I’ve read Christian literature on the Occult and have come to some interesting conclusions. Firstly, the New Testament states that the end times will be characterized by a rising interest in the occult. To paraphrase some literature, occultic ideas are anything that speaks positively of the human mind or psyche. They even refer to concepts such as self-awareness and self-actualization as occult ideas and this was something that was hard to grapple with. It makes me wonder if modern scientific doctrine leads us to "occult ideas". I mean, sure, anything that isn't Jeebus is the occult and Satan right? However, science fucking works and I’ve seen it work; I’ve studied it for years. It produces real, concrete things in reality – we take the metals of the earth and bend and refine them into information structures, force generators, et cetera – we can fucking fly now. It really is fucking gratifying, concrete and it’s modern alchemy if you will. It does everything that religion and the occult have tried to do for years – to further the human spirit, to control and manipulate the elements - to have power. So what gives?

We could have an incredible convo that would sound like 2 crazy people to 99.9% of the worlds population.
What gives is they think they can become god through knowledge, some of them know what they are doing, most don't. It is the false light of illumination.
It's very upsetting, as you say when you start to see it, you will realize that most of your "heroes" were trying to keep you asleep.

What should give you the heebee jeebies is picture 1. He was under mind control.

Daily reminder that this is what shills actually want you to believe, and they are in every single Sandy Hoax video on youtube, and i mean EVERY one,

This post is completely incoherent, I read it twice and I still don't know what you're trying to say.

You have autism.

Alex johnestein pls go

For anyone on this thread who still thinks Sandy Hook was not a FEMA drill turned into a real shooting:

youtube.com/watch?v=3B3kC-zQfRM

Haha check out the comments on this!!

Reminder that Jim Fetzer who says there were no planes on 9/11 is one of the chief proponents of Sandy Hoaxing.

All the leaders and personalities around it are shills, like Dab007 and freeradiorevolution.

All the idiotic claims are debunked so avail yourselves of this before you make yourself a useful idiot for (((Cass Sunstein))) and Jim Fetzer.
8ch.net/pol/res/9758318.html#9760926

Including that the father did not react the way we are conditioned by Hollywood to expect. Hoaxtards should be ashamed of themselves for being such useful idiots for cognitive infiltration.

metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-not-enough-tears.t1078/

Fetzer also pushes the retarded "Paul is dead" narrative. He's been a cancer to every movement he's been involved with, going back to JFK truth.

mp4 is his buddy Wolfgang Halbig, who he brought onto the scene, shilling for Israel and the Holohoax.

Oops wrong link above… massive deshilling Sandy Hoax collection here: metabunk.org/sandy-hook.f24/

A stupid guy believes it therefore everyone who believes it is stupid?

Fetzer is very intelligent and accomplished. Poseidon figures he is doing his patriotic duty for the state by destroying the conspiracy research/truther community.

takeourworldback.com/fetzersunstein.htm

sorry bro I don't care about this e-celeb shit at all. I'm interested in sandy hook only.

But Sandy Hoaxtardation has been eceleb astroturf from the start. Since there is nothing to the hoaxer claims once they are looked at, the task is now to look into the methods of cognitive infiltration.

I wonder how the manufacturing of TV news worked in the USSR. I mean I'm sure they staged a lot of stuff for the cameras but there must be documents available somewhere in the soviet archives describing what they did.

Oh really? it's a stupid mistake (or a deliberate tactic to poison the well) to take for example the worst 9/11 conspiracy theory – the holographic planes or the high energy laser weapons or some shit like that – and debunk it and then afterwards claim there's nothing wrong with the official story. You're attacking a straw man

"Lord Rothschild, how shall we convince the Americans to give up their guns?"
"We'll stage an incident where a gunman kills a bunch of children."
"Excellent idea. We're cannibalistic child rapists after all, so this is nothing new for us. Which children should we kill?"
"Well, we won't actually kill any children."
"…Huh? Why not? We do it all the time."
"No, instead we'll hire a bunch of actors and their children. They'll fake the murders and put on an elaborate display of emotion."
"Alright, that seems like a major and unnecessary complication of an otherwise simple crime, but you're the boss I guess. So, I figure the perpetrator of this fake massacre will be a long time member of the NRA, who advocates for the 2nd Amendment and strongly supports Republican politicians. This would serve to demonize pro-gun people and strengthen our moral position."
"I have a better idea: Let's instead pretend the killer is a seriously mentally ill person who violated numerous gun ownership laws after his family repeatedly sought treatment for his psychosis."
"Forgive me, my lord, but wouldn't that make it appear that this massacre was more like some kind of freak accident rather than the result of an issue endemic to gun ownership?"
"Silence fool! I shall not be questioned!"
"A thousand apologies, sire. Lastly, we should be careful to make sure that the child actors remain hidden after we fake their deaths, lest our plot be uncovered."
"No. I think it would be better if we put all of them into a choir and had them sing during the Superbowl."
"Alright, so just to recap: Even though we're notorious child murderers, this time we're only going to pretend to murder a bunch of children. This fake crime will be blamed on a psychotic individual, rather than one of our political enemies. Afterwards, we are going to blatantly advertise proof of this hoax during the single most watched television event of the year. This will all be for the purpose of enacting gun control, even though we've specifically chosen to blame a person whose entire situation basically defeats the whole concept of gun control."
"Yes, now bring me more foreskins. I thirst."

Fact is certain things make it impossible for this to be legit so, whatever the true story may be it is not this one (no matter how improbable it seems).

The KYM cucks on the Alex Jones page are talking shit about him mainly for not agreeing with Jone's opinion on Sandy Hook.

Please Raid. KYM has ties to Soros, Tumblr, Enterbots, Bronies, and shitlibs.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/alex-jones

I'll see your Sherlock Holmes and raise you Occam's Razor. "Plurality must never be posited without necessity." To accept as fact most of the Sandyhoax stuff, you have to first assume an orchestrated effort by an indeterminate amount of entities. You need to assume the existence of a remarkably dense network of probably thousands of individuals. This network apparently must include Christopher Nolan and Ke$ha.

Not that anyone asked, but here's what I think probably happened.

And just my opinion

That's my theory. It explains most of the inconsistencies and doesn't require the addition of a multinational, secretive cult, or the bizarre incorporation of crisis actors, or major Hollywood directors inserting secret messages into film props, or slutwave pop singers including secret messages into their club bangers.

Questioning the official narrative is healthy and often a wise approach. Inventing entirely new narratives and then looking for clues in tea leaves is pants-on-head retarded.

literally what?

I see shit like this and it really puts a lot of questions in my mind.
So are Americans this weird, or are plotters this inept?
Either answer is pretty disturbing.

They have a theatre troupe that does these "False Flag" acts. They are all Security Clearance types, and they don't want to keep expanding the pool of trusted actors, so they keep using the same ones over and over and over again.

Columbine Witnesses are also 9/11 witnesses, Sandy Hook Moms, Boston Bombing Victims, etc.

You must be fun to deal with (and I mean this sincerely).
I'll agree to that via
As for you're theory, it's alright, as far it goes, I would question as to how the kids play into it. Afterall, I doubt a simple police force would have the power to get kids involved (note, in this I reference the kids who look like other kids and have appeared in more than one case just like the parents. The resolution to this might be that they are different people, if you wish to take that line of reasoning).

added a few edits. Fixed Bilderberg spelling, Added War on Drugs at level 1, DMT Substance Control at level 4, and Anti-NatSoc propaganda at lvl 5

I know thats a meme image but there were a lot of polls conducted that suggests most people do believe the JFK Assassination was part of some conspiracy. Its the same level as level 2 along with 9/11 truth tbh

What? Anything Jonestein covers should be level 0.

Jonestein's viewers are relatively red-pilled.
Jones covers agenda-21 and some other deeper topics but not very often

No.

Fucking Glenn Beck wrote a book about it.

fair point

youtube.com/watch?v=m1yfJDCMU64

As much as I hate the humble water filter salesman he wasn't always that way. Listen to him before they flipped him.

Some agents tell lies most of the time so that when they tell the truth you don't believe them.
Some agents tell the truth most of the time so that when they tell a lie, you believe it.
Some of them know what they are doing and do it willingly, some have no idea, some are prisoners. Prison cells can take many forms.
He was always an actor/agent/demon/mason. It's a war for your mind.

I understand your point, but it implies that you can't beleive anything from anyone. This means you have no point of reference and thus no position. The problem is that if you are somewhere - say a desert or a jungle which might be a better metaphor for our information landscape - and you have no point of reference you tend to go in circles. Believing nothing might just be as bad as believing everything and the enemy probably doesn't care which option you chose as long as you chose one. Imho at one point you have to make an assumption - even if it's a wrong one - on what is true and take it from there. If your assumption was wrong it will show one way or the other and you can correct it and reevaluate your position. I say this of course in a broader sense not just related to the water filter man video.

This is the only documentary you need to watch

psyop documentary designed to make the conspiracy seem bullshit.

Jonestein sold out long before 2008.

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

What really convinced me that all the terrorist attacks are bullshit is when it came out that American kid supposedly survived 3 terrorist attacks (Boston, Paris, and Brussels).

Even though it works toward our cause people should take note that the elites are projecting an expected reaction. Even if it's orchestrated we're actually following through with what they want. It's something that should always be considered in our approach when we react and convert people.

It is absolutely NO coincidence the mass media, out of nowhere, started a mass propaganda race baiting campaign 3 years ago with Trayvon that's only reached lunatic levels in such a short time. They want us to grow as much as we do. The push they're doing they know and likely are hoping will lead to conflict (Revolution/Civil War) if not a World War since whites are standing as a united front against immigration. My bet is that it's to cover up a global financial crisis like WW3 would be used for, but it serves as creating order out of chaos (NWO) very nicely at the same time.

We can't fall into the trap or we might look back and see ourselves as useful idiots using the other useful idiots.