Michael Hoffman vs Jews

He focuses on assaulting the jewish power structure through traditional christianity, he is certainly not on the cucked side of christianity and writes against the evils of usury, judaism, etc. He also has republished some of the most prominent exegesis of the Talmud that if studied, would allow you to whipe the floor with the beards of the rabbis.

Im trying to get some of his writtings but they seem hard to come by.
Any of you has had access to his newsletter or can recommend some of his stuff? Im trying to know if i should invest more time on him than i already have, his writtings are expensive.

This is his site, for those of you who dont know him:
revisionisthistorystore. blogspot.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/michaelahoffman/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Contribooting

youtube.com/user/michaelahoffman/videos

I don't know if I should attack this thread…
I only fight the Semitic Mind Virus of Christianity when its infecting the high IQ Aryans. But maybe this guy can be of some use like Arnold Murray or Positive Christianity is.

What do Holla Forums? Sage brainwashing that promotes Jewish control over Western Civilization for the last 1500yrs or support mind virus when its loaded with anti-bodies?

You can find all of his books except the latest by googling the titles + pdf. But if you can afford to buy them and support him financially, do it.

I personally rather have another "religion" for the west rather than christianity, nevertheless, call me whenever one of your fedora friends has written anything against the jews as powerfull as christian scholars have.
While we are waiting for a new religion its better to have a religion than no religion, or the holocaust as state religion.

So a Jew-worshiper jewing Jews.

Real Christianity is Greek.

Yes, but he outjews them quite nicely.
Also all neckbeards should remember a lot of the christian symbols and customs predate christianity and belong to a much older tradition that shouldnt be discarded. In the meantime an uncucked version of christianity can be worked out to align it with our interests.
The best scholar attacks on judaism come from christian scholars, and jews have worked to undermine christianity for millenia, just take the best of it.

isn't this the retard who believes jews magically control you with promiscuity and if only the Catholic Church got to tell you what to do everything would be better?

No Kike on a Stick

Holla Forums is a pagan board GTFO

You are probably referring to E. Michael Jones.
Pol is not a pagan board and if it is a NS board then it is not pagan. Paganism is an archaic religion that cant compete even against christianity, even less against racial monotheism (neither can christianity),but paganism certainly doesnt stand a chance.
The criticism of judaism is beyond what any pagan has produced so far.

This is jewish infotainment and you should be ashamed of yourself for not being able to discern kikery. Anons will never rap their heads around the shill strategy of astroturfing. They can tell 99.9% truth (because it's already public) and if you fall for that one little lie you are deluded into all sorts of abrahamic fantasies. user you should be highly suspicious of these religious 'combatants' who claim to be antijew, and you should only look into their disinfo for the single purpose of grasping the truths they are blatantly trying to subvert and distract you from. These jewlovers believe in the Khazar theory, which was created by a jewish communist. They may be able to convince the average person that, because they have been labeled as (((antisemites))), they are credible but really they are con men trying to trick you into being a paranoid shabbos goy that needs to subordinate himself to (((teachers))) and (((historians))). Even E. Michael Jones, who brings forth a tonne of useful info and exposure of Jewry within theology and history, is a shill who is closely tied Notre Dame kikes and Paul Hannen who promotes Israel.

After a certain amount of time spent studying these types of cointelpro, you will get a good sense of what I am talking about. They are shabbos goyim who are following the ancient propaganda mind control of the jewish agency. They want you to die for yahweh.

Fuck off with your religion D&C. Paganism is the same primitive psyop as abrahamic religion, which is why it was so easily portable to jew controlled societies like Greece and Byzantium. Neo-paganism is jewish mysticism for the goyim. Gnosticism is an astroturf of European (((spiritual))) practice. Jungian archetype psychology is the only worthy theology that mankind has produced thus far.

Don't even try your shit here elyakim

Stuff it, faggot.

Reminder that kike on a stick is a forced meme propagated by COMMUNIST GOONS trying to subvert and divide Holla Forums.

These people are agents of the enemy, and should be studied. We need to endorse their mistakes and fuck ups to take back our ground. 90% of the masses don't care about any of this shit because they have no predisposition to religious indoctrination and have no ability to recognise spiritual propaganda. David Duke does a great job of using the jew's lies against them, taking quotes and principles from the Talmud to exhibit their psychology and politics regarding goyim. However, due to the fact that religion itself is an uphill slippery slope, most scholars don't even get that far and end up like Hoffman. I wonder if these guys are even aware of how futile it is to combat judaism via religious/political means, it's kind of depressing to see how many of them fall for the typical tricks and end up doing interviews on infowars and TYT.

Christianity is a cult, by the way. If you are in a cult you have submitted your energy to somebody else's objective. Remember, what happens on Holla Forums stays on Holla Forums. The biggest mistake every one of us here has made, is telling normalfags about the existence of Holla Forums.

Many of this quotes you read about the Talmud in infographics are taken from the books this guy has published or republished.
Johann Andreas Eisenmenger was a goy who beat the rabbis at their game and wrote Entdecktes Judenthum, the biggest most erudite anti-Talmud compilation ever written and Hoffman has promoted, republished and used this text in many of his writtings, etc.
Hoffman is also anti-Israel.

BASED

I have some business to conduct right now, but later on I am going to watch 'judaism discovered' and explain to you point by point why I believe he is a jew shill.
There are also orthodox jews in Israel that oppose zionism and this does not absolve them of their position as pawns in the rothschild universe.

Ah yes, the Jew playbook. This is a must read for the entry level redpilled. Know your enemy.

Seem nobody has read much of Hoffman's here, too bad.

bump