Illegal Immigrant Arrests Soar In Trump's First 50 Days As Border Crossings Plunge

Even as so-called 'sanctuary cities' around the country ramp up their efforts to thwart the Trump administration on enforcing immigration laws, despite the risk of losing their federal subsidies, arrests of illegal immigrants spiked 33% YoY in the first 52 days of Trump's presidency.

Of course, for the Washington Post, such a spike in the enforcement of federal laws is highly disturbing and perhaps even a direct attack on the rights of sexual assault victims.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-17/illegal-immigrant-arrests-soar-trumps-first-50-days-border-crossings-plunge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That said, we doubt very seriously that WaPo made the same arguments in 2014 when, under the Obama administration, immigration arrests were 37% higher than Trump's first 50 days…wonder why that would be?

ICE “focuses its enforcement resources on individuals who pose a threat to national security, public safety and border security,” spokeswoman Jennifer Elzea said in a statement. “However, as [Homeland Security] Secretary [John F.] Kelly has made clear, ICE will no longer exempt classes or categories of removable aliens from potential enforcement.”

Meanwhile, arrests of people caught trying to sneak into the United States across the Mexican border plummeted in March to the lowest monthly figure in more than 17 years, a decline that Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly said was "no accident" and directly attributable to the Trump administration's firm stance on enforcing immigration laws.

Of course, as enforcement actions surge so do claims of political persecution…

But perhaps ICE's message isn't "this is what happens when you speak out" as much as it is "this is what happens when you break the law"…just a thought.

But one of the newfags said I had to hate Trump

21,362 for 2 months ~ 10k/month

first term = 48 months

480,000 deported illegals

0.5 million out of 20-30 million

fuuuuuuuck

That's assuming they're unable to find more recruits for ICE.

BUT MUH DRUMF AND CHESS CUCKS

Those are shills like this guy

That's why I said newfag user.

I can't tell if you're joking or being retarded.

It's the new shill tactic. After the "go back to r/Donald" failed, now they're just parroting us and calling us shills. It's like they're desperately trying to fit in.

pathetically low effort
you call this subversion?

Exponentially increasing, fucknuts. All it takes is for some radical beaner to go fucking nuts and Trump can go to town on them, and if there is one thing subhumans are not known for it is self control.

Top Kek fammo.

You guys are both newfags, try lurking a while before posting. Its clearly sarcasm mocking the shills.

wew

Self deportation will kick in.

Remember when they tried to do #Blaxit? Can we meme this into occurring?

First think about the incompetency in the Us bureaucracy after 8 years of king nigger, then think about their agenda. I don't trust their stats. I'd be more likely to trust RT or gossip I hear from texans or south fags here. Like the old USSR, you can't trust any ZOG "statistics" any more than you could Stalin's numbers. Even if they wanted to be accurate, they couldn't.

If any Whites or maybe Japs survive in 100 years to write our history, I wonder what they'll say and what lessons they'll have taken.

The real goal is to get them to self deport, clearly. The fake news shills kept going on about "cant deport X million people"… When all they really needed to do is generate publicity about a few hundred getting deported and the rest would go back willingly.

Can confirm, already overheard various things here in Texas. I'm seeing less spics than I was weeks ago. They're either hiding at home or starting to go back.

reminder all deportation vids are to be dubbed with this

Speaking of that, we need to collect deportation videos.

That's not nearly enough. I visited a Flea Market in Wisconsin of all states, & it was 90% illegal spanish. I'm not even embellishing those numbers. The only whites I saw were the odd white teenager who worked there, & a few chicken farmers. How do I go about reporting this place? I was honestly shocked by how bad it was. On my way out I couldn't even get through the building because there was a line for styrofoam cups of corn that wrapped around the outside of the building.

What trust? If you enter the country illegally you are not a citizen and bound to any protective duties. Jesus fucking christ

Am I missing the link to OP's article or did OP fuck up and not even post one?

We could create some infographics to make illegals think Trump is literally going to create a Gestapo to find illegals, to scare the shit out of them so much that they'll self-deport.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-17/illegal-immigrant-arrests-soar-trumps-first-50-days-border-crossings-plunge

wtf, trump is a neocon
>inb4 obvious joke taken seriously

Sweet pic

Help MAGA with Kanna

That looks like the Hillary double they trotted out after she had a stroke and they threw her in a van….

During "Operation Wetback", we deported 2 million and another 2 million self-deported.

Nobody wants to be dragged out of their house in the middle of the night by G-men.

Vanilla Ice: first rapper to ever go double platinum.
Snow: mega popular "informer"
Etc…
Both hated when niggers and wiggers found out they were white.
Whites can ONLY be allowed to be clown/token mascots by niggers.

This.
(In spanish by a native spanish speaker)
"Attention brothers and sisters; we pray for your safety but we are in a dangerous time. Trump is beginning to jail not deport undocumented latinos and work them to death in camps. Having no real documents makes all manner of evil able to be done to you; from slave labor to experiments to torture and death. Please go home if you are able until this is over which we pray it will be soon. Do not get caught like de feesh in de netz"

I really don't get Noah.
He can clearly move somewhere else if he wishes as he's done it before, why doesn't he do it again?

nice

They should never have been extended protection under our laws in the first place.

No passport? Then you receive no help from our government or police. A "deport first, questions later" policy would go a long way towards making them less likely to try and enter illegally.

2 million is 4x as many as trump would do in 4 years at this rate.

and there were far less illegals 60ya than today

btw, for anyone wondering, she's an ICE dragon.

ill just post this OC for utility.