https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */29ccbd93

Other urls found in this thread:

diversity.ucsc.edu/diversity/images/student_demo_2016.pdf
archive.fo/CNlYb
webmd.com/baby/pregnancy-sexually-transmitted-diseases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're right, now go home normalfag

fag not archiving link

I wish i hadn't open that link honestly. You are wrong. Its really bad.

Break the link you homo. Also the first quote was
Stopped reading right there. Why would I read an article about women getting salty about their sex lives?

Women nowadays:

Can really see how spoiled and degenerately dependant from sexual pleasure our society is. No value in those women, and they aren't going to learn anything in their whole life. This is the reason i gave up on family.

Tl;dr: Disgusting slut is surprised when men dont want to place their tongues on their unwashed, jizz crusted twats.

diversity.ucsc.edu/diversity/images/student_demo_2016.pdf

that explains alot :^)

Pussy. No one said you had to marry a whore.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

also, who the fuck cares about dgenerate rich white sluts in santa cruz

This is the epitome of comedic hypocrisy.

> “Too many guys look so enticing and eclectic on the surface. Wearing beads and rings and sporting a man bun is a great tactic. But then I find out they’re from Orange County, voted for Hillary Clinton in the primaries, and have never left the country.” -Josie, 20
…………

Hahahahahaha, holy shit this stuff is a laff.

Yeah, maybe.

WELCOME TO THE MODERN FEMALE.
Jesus Christ, these whores are fucking trainwrecks.

Proportionality - when you're presented a pool full of diseased fish, with one or two in their midst that look normal (most of even those being sickly, just not yet showing signs), and someone doesn't want to fish in that pool for their dinner, well… To say they're just "a pussy" is laughable lad. Laughable.

Shitty analogy tbh fam. Good women still exist. You're just lazy if you can't find one.

Oh, the ironing….

I'd feel the need to wash my mouth out if some nasty slut whose fucked 16 guys somehow got me to put my mouth down there too.

You've failed to demonstrate such.
That's nice sweet heart. Go make me a sandwich.

Allison came to Santa Cruz two years ago from a sexually repressed Catholic school environment in Southern California. Shortly after arriving at UCSC she matched with a tall attractive super senior named Austin. He was muscular, tattooed and drove a motorcycle. They went out for coffee and really clicked. However, things went awry quickly, “the very next day he texted me and said I am not ready for a relationship.” Austin then changed his mind and met with Allison again. Predictably he called her the next day and told her “I am sorry I can’t get into this.” “A few days later we met up and randomly hooked up,” Allison says. “He gave me my first UTI, and I couldn’t have sex for like two weeks. He immediately stopped talking to me; he later admitted that he met someone else,” she continues.

the guy felt that, so he ditched her - no one wants a slut

You MGTOW-types are pure fucking cancer, controlled opposition or just useful idiots. Take your pick.

Now you're just shouting accusations.

And my analogy IS true until you can prove otherwise, sweet pea. Stay salty while eating that diseased fish. ;^)

And where would that be? They exist sure, but it is getting to the point where many young men wont so much as meet one, much less meet one that is single. Giving up guarantees failure, but failure is very likely all the same. The reality is there simply is not enough to go around.

“I actually really thrive in this hookup culture,” Sara tells me, “Maybe I have commitment issues after moving 13 times as a child,” she says with a laugh.

Don't bother trying to reason with the snatch user, it has no capacity for reason.

Sure. You've already lost friendo. Enjoy dying alone.

That's nice sweet heart, now about that sammich… Try to keep your salt off it, yeah?

Options:
A - you guys get a room like the good faggots you are
B - you cucks both shut the fuck up

Sorry man, I have a fetish for arguing with women pretending to be men. It gets me hard.

I am sacrificing a fake account to post on this nazi site.
TELL ME ALL LEGAL THINGS I CAN POST [EU law applies]

D-did the person who put up that article include a picture of her? I'd look, but I'm too afraid to.

>“I live with a bunch of cis-gendered, hetero men from different backgrounds. The only the only thing that binds them together is their objectification of women.”
So there's a big group of diverse dudes and the only one who can't get along with them is the salty bitch who lumps them together as "cis" and "hetero"
>“It sucks when intelligent people with normal brain chemistry choose to be depressed,”
I can't imagine why someone with a shred of intelligence would be depressed when they are surrounded by so many god awful subhuman harpies…
top wew
>“It’s a general theme that their sense of self-importance outweighs their actual positive contributions to female life.”
The only thing important about men, to women, is what they can do for women… Sounds about right for feminists.
Says the girl being interviewed about hookup culture and why she can't find a decent relationship.
"Uhg why do all these guys suck so much! Why can't I find someone to have sex with?!"
"I treated him like shit then told him he hates womyn."

I'm glad I'm too old for this college bullshit. I feel like having to suffer in that kind of environment would turn me into Elliot Rogers.

SoCal can burn all year

Nah, probably not even their real names user - none of these sluts would be talking about their UTIs if they were using their real names.

Also:
My Jewdar is tingling…

;^)

Also - buy bitcoin before the markets open tomorrow, you will thank me within 48 hours.

To be honest, this is a small subsection of cunts and faggots who might do nothing with their degree and coast off their parents. I mean the comments of this article were not really supporting of these cunts.

That would be Ted Kennedy. Shitty Gen Z memers

sammich
;^)

John Fitzgerald "Jack" Kennedy, commonly referred to by his initials JFK, was an American politician who served as the 35th President of the United States from January 1961 until his assassination in November 1963.

There's only 3 comments, two of them by the same person.
Very sneaky trick to get people to click the shitty link though, given archive doesn't include the comments. Sneaky sneaky.

You need more time in the simulator, hotcakes.

prove me wrong faggot - I have supplied you with information, and you are still a little faggot cuck.
Why? Can't you into argument?

;^)

At this point in my life, you're just preaching to the choir. After years of exposure to stories like this and hearing about people getting divoriced violently, having their kids taken away, being thrown in jail for false rape charges, et cetera; I've just become so disenfranchised with women that I can't even bring myself to consider them as potential mates. Not that I don't find them attractive, but by nearly a decade of being burned by proxy via reading stories of dumb sluts and angry exes on the internet, I can't even begin to start a process of becoming emotionally attached to any woman. There's too much heartache on the line. The scant few times any woman has ever shown even a passing non-platonic interest in me, I just repeat about how small my dick is until they fuck off. And it's not a lie, I'm significantly below average. Of course now I'm entering my mid-twenties, feel horrible because the rest of my family is in some kind of a relationship, either dating or marriage, and I know that in the short term, I'm never getting kids, and in the long term, nobody's going to be around to take care of me when I'm old and can't care for myself (provided I make it that far, anyway.) Not that it matters, I'm getting old enough that young college girls are too much of an age gap, college girls my age are all stretched out like a sinkhole, and my future involves nothing but girls jumping off the cock carousel looking to "settle down" after a decade or more of sex.

Bonus points: I can't even become a wizard because my pedophile uncle diddled my fiddle as a wee lad, and even though I have the sexual and dating experience of a virgin, I don't technically qualify as one.

I'd say I wanna die, but really, I just want unrequited love. Or something resembling it.

You're probably just gay lad. At the very least, you're damaged goods.

No salt on sammich

kill yourself faggot cuck

I hope not, but the rest of the coincidences are frighteningly on-point.

If it was her, it's rather sad. She was so… just the opposite of what the "muh modern stronk wymyn" is. She was cute and generally feminine. The thought of her turning into a SJW is rather sad.

As a bonus, she was even anti-Jew at the time, if only because she's Arab. It was funny to hear her talk shit about Israel, especially because there was one Jew kid in my class that would always kvetch about her and report her to the principal for "hate speech."

Wew lad.

kek
thats rich. why in the fuck would anyone want to go down on a whore that has slept with 16 guys in her college career? i wouldnt drink from a cup that 16 people drank out of. let alone a nasty ass twat thats held 16 different mens sperm in the past two years. i would never touch a college girl without doubling up on condoms and spraying her down with bleach directly before intercourse. the absolute filth. even most fucking hippies werent this degenerate.

i hope these whores feel sexually liberated in a few years when they are sitting there, alone, with 3 bastard kids, every STD possible, and a prolapsed asshole.

and you will, my dear natalie… you will.

seriously, the degeneracy that is taught in colleges these days extends FAR beyond just the batshit curriculum. its like fucking babylon university. i bet romans werent even this fucked up at the fall of rome.

Good goy. Don't breed.

Just more proof that women need to be treated as fucking property.

Good guy. Don't breed.with sluts and find a decent wife to love, share your live with, grow a family as the man you are. Grow old together.

She was unbelievably hot (at least when I knew her) and she was amazing to fuck. She had a goddamn perfect face and body, which is really fucking rare. So yeah, I fucked her. I'll admit it; I even fucked two of her cousins (she had like fifty). But I didn't get any of them pregnant, so I don't have a problem with it personally. As long as you don't make a mixed baby, I don't see any problem with taking other races' women.

So then its chill when White girls fuck niggers as long as they don't get pregnant, right? Top Cuck.

It's not that I find women unattractive. I guess part of it is a prerequisite desire to be emotionally close to someone before wanting to fuck combined with a lack of self-esteem from a lifetime of not being good enough for anyone's standards, and a internet information diet of nothing but unhappy endings. Damaged goods is probably accurate, but damaged goods is good enough to disqualify me from the sexual market entirely. I learned the lesson early on to aspire to be somebody for myself, rather than as a means to the end of fucking vaginas, but missed the lesson on the actual aspiration part.

At least in the case of women, there's hardly an alternative provided to them. Women holding jobs is an expectation programmed into us by a society with every intention of killing the nuclear family, so they must hold a job. But other than selling their body, what's a woman going to do outside of a job with a university requirement? Learn a trade? Fat chance.

You too, Shitposter-san.

pic related

kill yourself cuck

At least you're honest with yourself. Now go masturbate while crying.

You've not made a strong argument this entire thread, instead arguing - as previously implied - like a woman. All you have is vaginal salt and memes that don't make any sense in context.

faggot, you can't even into reading comprehension of

all neatly ordered, so what is your problem again?

Thank you for cataloguing it for me babe.

>>>/cuckshed/

Now call me a virgin.

Back, and to the left
BACK, AND TO THE LEFT

There's no such thing as a "nazi." Being in the EU means it's illegal to be White, so if that's your issue, you can't say anything legally except White genocide advocacy.

Yeah, they're pretty much all faggots in (((college))) now.

Nice dubs, newfags.

theres more to life than women user
have you considered going to Church?

Jesus saves

LEL - there certainly is something that's nazi.
Let me explain - That site is horrible.
1.You need to login with a fakebook / goygle.
2.You can post
3. Only the first 4 lines are displayed
4. Options : Report
5. Like is done with the age old [HEART SYMBOL]

wew lad

Listen here mate. Life is shitty and life is fucking hard you know. You can't just retreat from it and live like a fucking hermit eh. You gotta learn to accept that no matter what you are going to get hurt and you are going to go through experiences that suck but you just got to live with it.

Nobody ever said shit was gonna be easy. You got to succeed in spite of what the world throws at'cha or at least give it your fucking all so that when it's over and yer lying on ya death bed you can at least look back and say "I tried my best". If ya go through life just being a sad cunt who never tries your going to grow old and full of regret. Fucking listen ta me I'm trying to help ya.

UTI can come from back and forth between the vagina and the anus.
Tl;dr - she is a dirty whore that received DP's, let and letting the guys shift positions, rotating between vaginal and anal regions of her [[FEMALE]] body.
Pic related: mfw her body burns of disease

Just because I'm a loser doesn't mean there's not a discussion in here somewhere. And just because the subject has been beaten to death doesn't make it not work talking about. The sluts in OP's disasterpiece are just regurgitating the same shit I've been witnessing for the last decade, and I imagine what's been going on for much, much longer. It's going to require a significant societal upheaval to unfuck the problem, so there'll be plenty to talk and bitch about in the interim.

(checked)
Just because there's other things to do in life besides pursuing women doesn't mean progeny will magically appear one day without one. Not even God can make that possible, short of pulling a reverse Virgin Mary stunt again.

I appreciate the sentiment, but it's easier said than done. Nobody said life was easy, but I don't see why the burden of getting the shit end of the stick every time for everything should be my cross to bear for life. I suppose that's not my choice, but the proverbial lemons are coming at me with nary a single drop of sugar with which to make the proverbial lemonade.

As for the matter at hand: it's hard to justify doing your best when there's no benefit to be reaped from doing so.

College sluts may seem like the worst thing ever, but if it weren't for the degenerate Chads who dump their seed left and right without instilling values in women first, these whores would have nowhere to go.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy jim-jam

A woman is incapable of giving you that. Such a strong sentiment is something they are incapable of for a woman is a mass of emotions which are ever fleeting and in constant need of being rekindled. The most one could do is condition them enough until you were both to old to get different lovers (in the past) and, on a subconcious level, you both knew you would be together forever. In the modern day, there is no premise that your cohesion will last for the remainder of your lives after a certain point, so there is a constant need of regaining a woman's emotional investment in you. In short, a woman only seeks things in the immediate, she has no concept of anything that is long term (even when a woman speaks of love, her implementation of this concept is a short term emotional thing.)
Also, I see an issue in you which I see in myself (it is related to the above). Wishing for emotional attachment/love with someone. To do this means you, as a man (since you're capable of such deep sentiments), have invested a lot into the relationship and are the most easily destroyed. Due to the modern day making it so easy to destroy a man (joined with a man's capacity for actual sensitivity/caring) leads to one who can do basic probability to not wish to invest in a relationship in the first place. In effect, a man would have to view marriage itself as a job in which one merely applies without true feelings, constantly restraining himself from getting attached. Which is fine, but man, as the only one capable of true romanticism would inevitably become disallusioned with such a notion. Thus, one is likely to not even try to date in the first place.
tl;dr the creature one seeks doesn't actually exist. The only reason it appeared to exist ever was due to other things making sure relationships functioned. Now, the large investments men put into relationships matter squat, so it makes sense for those seeking long term commitment to get screwed. If you just want to have sex, however, this is your perfect culture.

This is hilarious stuff. Which one of you anons actually wrote it?

No sage due to respect for user.

MUH VPN SAGE
faggot

Stop being a whore then maybe you stupid cunt.

I also did not like sushi the first time I tried it.

I think the article is made up.

Isn't it interesting that the extreme danger associated with the act of cunnilingus is either glossed over or completely omitted in sex education classes, television shows, documentaries and men's magazines?
I remember as a lad going through puberty in the 80s, that we had the importance of cleaning under the foreskin drilled into our heads in sex ed class, and also through public service announcements on television.
They even recruited an English rugby team to show the correct way to wash your cock (they demonstrated in the post-game bath.)
The reason for this fastidiousness and insistence by "sex" authorities?
HPV.
Poor penile hygiene increases the chance of transmitting the HP virus, which is the cause of cervical cancer.
So you're thinking about now, "but user, men don't have cervixes… and dick cancer isn't really a thing, is it? So what's the big deal, be nice, you don't want to give girls cancer do you?"
True perhaps, but the thing is that the virus responsible for cervical cancer is also causing an epidemic of oropharyngeal (throat) cancer in men.
The situation is so bad now with modern female promiscuity, that nearly 50% of American women aged 20-24 are carriers of the so-called "high risk", that's to say, cancer-causing, strains of HPV. These strains are even more common than the harmless strains.
The cancer problem, caused by an increase in the popularity of cunnilingus, is now reaching epidemic proportions; HPV has left smoking in the dust as the primary cause of throat cancer in Western men.
Yet there is nary a whisper of the danger in the media, in the classroom or on the Internet "sexual health" sites.
No, they don't. Not nearly as often in fact.
HPV was a serious problem warranting a large media and sex ed campaign to minimize the risks for women, but now that women are largely vaccinated and the HPV-related cancers are a male problem, the "experts" are silent.
Magazine articles don't warn women how to protect their men from throat cancer by using a dental dam, or lecture the importance of sound hygiene… no, instead the articles have titles such as:

So what's the message in 2017? It seems clear to me; female orgasms are worth more than male lives.

no
The Ted Kennedy would be where you fuck her in the bathtub and then drown her ass

There used to be a time where men writing poems and making poorly made food was considered cute and romantic. You know, learning with each other and growing together.

These women can happily see the twig in each of these mens eyes (of which there are many) but cannot see the gigantic log in their own. They honestly believe that theyre entitled to perfect ubermensch men while not keeping even the slightest chastity.

Do you also like Coprophilia?

FUCK YOU I READ THAT IN HIS VOICE YOU FUCK.

Giving your dick to people not of your own race is still race mixing you fucking idiot.

you now realized the jews are in your head.

no birth
no mixing
h2 definitions, lets just communicate in a series of bla's.
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

Ain't nothing wrong with losers.

You don't say

I wish.

It's pure luck that you didn't.
You could easily be the father to a mixed race child now.
I'm not of the belief that "all that matters is the outcome."
If I point a loaded pistol at someone's head and pull the trigger, but the weapon malfunctions and fails to fire due to a faulty primer, does that mean I can just carry on like nothing happened?
Because the gun didn't fire?
Because the person's head wasn't blown off?
Because of pure luck?
Sorry pal, but you're as morally bankrupt as the parent of a mixed race child.

5e093f almost looks like a bot. Seriously, check his posts.

How odd.
Either severely autistic or a bot.

Women are not capable of love. For most guys it is the first red pill. If anyone ever loved you, it might have been your father. Hope you got a chance to meet him.

Now imagine that pool if fish is the only that exists, and if you don't find a good fish in that diseased cesspool then the thousands of year of sacrifice your ancestors put into preserving their genetic through you disappears forever.

Dude it is not that hard to interact with a girl and gather enough slut tells to figure out if she is worth it or not.

Honestly, I've had so much fun with sluts that pure and innocent girls bore me. It's the jew catch-22, unfortunately.

If a girl is boring and not that much of a thrill seeker, a homebody that isn't interested in clubs, she could be decent. Tread carefully but don't write off having a family altogether

The energy necessary to refute a lie is an order of magnitude greater than to produce it.

Ain't nothin' wrong with a little crazy… until she lies to the cops…

Why dont you just admit you were gay all along

Is this the latest demoralization tactic?
Because I'm not feeling it.
This isn't a low energy forum, there is no energy shortage.
Energy to drive the engines of refutation and correction is abundant.
Do not concern yourself with it.

Now I am the first to advocate the view that only you are responsible for your depression but this is just retarded.

I can do that too :^).

Have you seen the Harvard Nigger Debate Team?

Good.

You mean stay in college for 10 years.

Or don't they do that there? Here we got almost free college and that's what about every girl I know does. I even know a guy who went in for 3 months then quit and now makes more cash annually than any of them will ever make with their bazillion degrees. Girls thrive in schools, they get told what to do, they see lots of human faces, they work in a very safe and controlled environment (that ultimately yield nothing useful, kinda like video games for guys) and there is no competition.

You do realize you are one of the main reason she's a useless slut now.

archive.fo/CNlYb
niggers

I have not had that pleasure.

((( Olive skin ))).

You can still be a wizard I think.

You may have your fiddle diddled but you may still have your emotional imprint intact.

What's more concerning is if you have the gay, and/or mental scars about being touched.

What the fuck? It's the guys who are shitty and this woman LITERALLY vomited all over herself and then he fucked her and he's the shitty human being?

Women today are so useless in general

Yes you can. A widow doesn't fall under the category of single mother because they didn't make that choice for themselves. You're the same.

What a surprise, no self reflection. Maybe the woman should realize that you'll never wash the stink of another man's dick out of your snatch and so the filthy accumulates. Second, you piss from a hole mere milometers away from the one that oozes mucus and a slightly acidic liquid. Lastly, your fucking anus where you shit from is a little more than an inch away. Maybe guys gag during oral because you don't fucking wash it right.

I am well aware of the stupidity of normalfags, but holy shit how can one motherfucker be so dense.

I enjoyed this article for the pozzed jizz-stain that it is.
A couple of points:
I'm freshly dropped out of Uni, and now training to be an electrician closer to the middle of the continent rather than the coast. A lot of white guys and guys in general are failing, legitimately depressed, addicted to porn, and so on. It's really a sad place and seeing it all with your fellow mates and not being able to talk about it wrecks you. University is no longer a fulfilling place.
This is most guys who come fresh from high-school, suddenly surrounded by sexual opportunity. So they try to catch up with the fuccbois who have been fucking since grade school and watch pickup artist videos on youtube at an autistic level and get proficient enough at feigning confidence that they reel in chicks. But enough time spent around the girl and even she discovers that underneath the social persona is that awkward virgin husk of an autist that belongs on 4chan. They get creeped out because they were faking being a man-whore, which is the only way college girls will like you (the ones dumb enough to sleep around anyways).
I'm going to get throat cancer one day. I know it's degenerate but I cannot stop going down on my girlfriend. You're either going to like it or hate it and both have consequences so I recommend to everyone here never to even try it. This girl in the article is one entitled cunt for expecting random guys to lick her battery-acid greasy-penny cum-crusted cunt.
The real problem here is the shallow washed-up cunts who whore themselves around for free and are essentially damaged goods for life who completely deserve the low-calibre guys they're complaining about in the article. The "creepy and boring" guys are their own creation.

Let me tell you how easy it was for me to find a suitable wife

I'm happy you could find someone.

>>>/cuckchan/

or better yet, just kill yourself

The point of the story is, YOU CAN DO IT TOO.

Sluts always have, for lack of a better term, beta girls who they haul around because they think it makes them look better in comparison. Some of them are fatties, true, bit some of them are just awkward, shy, skinny, or lack self-confidence. MAKE THESE GIRLS YOUR TARGETS. Ignore the tits within easy grasp, dont pump the sluts for anything but information. If a slut thinks another girl is lame, boring, prudish, modest, or a stick-in-the-mud, THATS THE GIRL YOU WANT. And these sluts will never, ever resist the opportunity to talk shit about a modest girl, never. Sluts are your biggest ally in finding a girl who isnt a slut. If a slut tries to yalk you away from a girl, do the opposite of what sluts say and MOVE IN.

Another important thing to know id that modest women are like deer; if you move too aggressively, they'll shy away and run at the first opportunity. If they werent afraid of men, theyd have fucked ten chads by now. Always move slowly and gently towards them, dont startle them by trying to fugg them too soon. Make them ask for it. Wait till they say, "user, you never try anything, do you find me unattractive?" before you do anything sexual, and then only give half of what they want. It will WORK, trust me.

On Holla Forums of all places, you should know that women and men are different and therefore if a man and a woman both do similar things they should be judged by different standards, as they are different kinds of people.

When a women allows a man of another race to fuck her, she is using time and energy she could be putting into raising a white family to instead ride on the cock carousel.

If a man has a white wife and has impregnated her, him fucking a woman of another race does not detract from the number of white children he will have with his wife. He can't impregnate her twice while she's still pregnant with the first baby, so him fucking a woman from a different race does not incur an opportunity cost – he has already contributed to producing a white baby, and any further sex he has with his wife will have no effect on the number of white babies he will produce, for the time being, at least. So if he fucks an Arab woman while his wife is pregnant, he's still going to have a white child despite that fact.

I'm a man, and I'm not going to limit who I'm going to fuck just because some white woman somewhere is unhappy that I'm not fucking her. I've done my part for the continuation of the white race, and at the time being I can do nothing more (for nine months, at least), so if you don't mind me I think I will fuck an Arab chick with massive bouncing tits if I see one.

I'm not sure who you think you're kidding, but if you think there aren't hot Arab women out there, you're delusional. Some of them might look like ugly shitskins – hell, most of them might, for all I care. But if I see one that's attractive, by God I intend to fuck her.

If babby does not result from fucking, then what is the negative impact?

Also,

Would you by chance happen to be a femanon? Because I get the feeling that might be why you're salty.

Where in my entire post did I say "muh dik"? I said that I see no reason to not fuck someone if they are hot and if doing so would produce no negative consequences. If you want to white knight about how you're going to save your purity for your precious Aryan waifu, that's fine by me. I personally intend to live as a man should – by taking what I want.

Under rated post.

your autism is strong

you're welcome

Until you get an std and pass it to your wife and white baby, you fucking retard. You know the shit they put in babies eyes after they are born? It's to protect them from being blinded by certain stds the mother may have. You are a true degenerate.

webmd.com/baby/pregnancy-sexually-transmitted-diseases

I didn't say that I fuck anything that moves, you mongoloid. I said I'm fine fucking non-white women, so long as I don't have kids with them. If they've got STDs, I don't care what race they are. I don't care if they're a mythical Aryan waifu. I don't fuck anything with STDs, but that doesn't mean I can't fuck a non-white woman.

user, I…

Kidding aside, get tested

Stop searching for that mythical 1950s Aryan waifu, user. She doesn't exist anymore.

Strawman and deflect. It's about rates genius.

As long as I can physically see the pussy and get a good idea of what the woman is like (i.e. not just fuck someone I met in a bar five minutes ago), I don't care what the overall rate is. I can see if her snatch looks diseased and figure out if she's into fucking anything that moves (like plenty of white women are), and if she is I don't fuck her.

You seem pretty sure of your system, despite not all damaging stds are visible and others only visible at certain times. Plus, sluts never act innocent with a new guy right? This is basically as naive as saying "she won't get pregnant, I pulled out!"

I said I don't fuck people I don't know.

Oh, well in that case you should be good, because no one knows someone with an std. And if she easily will fuck a guys she know is married she certainly wouldn't be the kind to fuck around. Really dude, get tested.

I'm not married, and most of the women I fuck don't know I'm in a relationship.

Then you're missing the entire argument you made. Go reread you initial post.

How exactly is my argument incongruous? I see women with big tits and nice curves, I disregard what race she is, I get to know them a bit, and then I fuck them. After a while, I get bored with them, so I leave and find someone else.

I know it's difficult, but try to keep track of your own conversation

Well yeah, I don't currently have a wife, but I'm currently in a relationship with a white woman.

"HERE, TAKE THE BLACK PILL, GOYIM! THINGS WILL NEVER IMPROVE! JUST GIVE UP ON THE BASIC FOUNDATION OF SOCIETY!"

SOOOOOO - WHATCHA DOIN' THERE, RABBI???

We are two of soul. Damaged goods with no future wtih women. It is really funny when people try to tell me otherwise. They think I am being emo or some shit. They have no idea of the trauma that I have caused women who have been close to me due to my own baggage.

I am a fucking pariah.

What I do is just not groom. I grew out my hair, I grew out my beard. I shower a couple times a week. I still drive my Grandma's old minivan even though I made over 100k this year.

Nobody will ever fuck me. Nobody will ever love me. Spending an ounce of effort to impress a vapid whore by pretending to be "normal" is a lie both to myself and to another person, which should not stand in any moral system.

So fucking ironic that it is Holla Forums who grunts so vehemently, "muh dik muh dik muh dik" they just cannot fathom that we are the hermits of the past. The unfit. The outsiders.