PAJEETS ARE REVOLTING

INDIANS ARE BEATING UP AFRICAN MIGRANTS WHO SELL DRUGS TO THEIR KIDS

New Delhi (CNN)Africans living in northern India are locking themselves indoors in terror after a spate of mob attacks left several hospitalized.

Dabiri told CNN the attacks were a case of "mob action."

(continued in the article)

archive.fo/XyyXe

Thats how you do iet

DESIGNATED HITTING STREETS

This is like a month old already. Fuck off.

Pajeet you shit on streets not on each other's dicks

i hat efrikan

We really are the most cucked race. Even Indians are more alpha than us. Fuck the west and all the faggot cucks who duck here.

You anons are OK though

Dravidians are shit

Good lads.

PAJEET NO

Got to love how no matter where you go, blacks are always the same. He was a good boy they didn't do nuffin wrong. I'll bet those nogs were released solely because of the protests, or CNN is lying about the findings.

Next to Jews, blacks are the second largest human form of cancer.

Nothing like an ol game of "beat the darkie"!

do niggers degrade other languages like the american nigs have done with ebonics?

Probably worse, american nigs have enough white in them they have noticeably higher iqs than the old african stock

Wew lads those pajets are hard core.

I guess thats naturally what happens when you put a bunch of different groups that have been isolated for hundreds of thousands of years together in a small space.

Literally the Jews of Africa

India's chance to redeem itself! Wouldn't you rather think of this when people spam a comment section with "designated", Indians of Holla Forums?

Every fucking time.
Why the hell are the pajeets importing niggers?

BASED POOINLOOS
BASED POOINLOOS
BASED POOINLOOS
BASED POOINLOOS
BASED POOINLOOS

Diversity, India is too brown, they need darker shades of brown.

I don't think it's that, it's just that niggers hop on whatever boat takes them out of Apefrica because there's a good chance that wherever they arrive is less of a shithole than Apefrica.

Those cunts come here claiming to be students and then supply drugs all over liberal universities. Police sucks cocks so people are left with no choice but to take the law into their own hands.

Think about what it means when even India is better than the anus you crawled out of.

If there are any pajeets on here for whatever reason, this is the perfect opportunity for a slogan I thought of the other day:
Hindus, not dindus

Not ==NEW==s

Steril eyes negro

Don't be so harsh, India will become a superpower well before 2030, just look at what kind of video game technology they have, vid related. (Skip to 3:00 if you want to see the highlight right away)

Hindu or Hinduism is just a pseudonym originating from persia. I prefer Sanatan Dharm and frankly I do not care what people on an anonymous imageboard think of me, my country or religion. I have High Caste Brahmin Blood flowing through my veins.

The Rig Veda thanks god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour." - Rg.V. II.20.7, II 12.4

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin."

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin."

"Indra, the slayer of Vrittra, the destroyer of cities, has scattered the Dasyu that sprang from a black womb." RgV. II 20.6

Indra - 10.96.8 - "At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair. He, Lord of Tawny Coursers, Lord of fleet-foot Mares, will bear his Bay Steeds safely over all distress."

Indra - 1.9.3 - "O Lord of all men, fair of cheek, rejoice thee in the gladdening lauds, Present at these drink-offerings."

Indra - 1.100.18 - "He, much invoked, hath slain Dasyus and Simyus, after his wont, and laid them low with arrows. The mighty Thunderer with his fair-complexioned friends won the land, the sunlight, and the waters."

Indra - 1.101.1 - "SING, with oblation, praise to him who maketh glad, who with Rjisvan drove the dusky brood away. Fain for help, him the strong whose right hand wields the bolt, him girt by Maruts we invoke to be our Friend."

WTF!?

So you shit in special streets where the untouchables are not allowed?

wat

The call that saved India

THE RUBBISH BIN OF JUSTICE

Are they playing baseball with a turd?

What the fuck am I watching ?

yeah we already know that

checked and keked

fucking racist pajeets, why are they not offering up their daughters to these fine negros?

kek

Every where blacks go they end up selling drugs, raping women and being fucking degenerates. That's why I never understood the

MUH BASED NIGGER/MINORITY

Just like jews, something is genetically wrong with blacks. Wherever they go they must chimp out.

New to me Kike

PAJEET GETS IT
PAJEET UNDERSTANDS WHAT MUST BE DONE

ask yourself if you want to be the winner or the loser

you cheeki fucker

Top Kek. Maybe the pajeets can make them clean the shitting streets as punishment.

Wut?

They'd probably just throw the crap around, like a chimp in the zoo.

They looked like they were chimping out. That is simply animal-like.
polite sage for old news.

They use toilets.

Did someone tell Pajeet that the Kafirs were casting spells on their toilers or something?
Did his mix tape talk shit about cows?

Underrated.

Checked

This thread is full of hearty chuckles. Carry on lads, my sides are in full retreat.

LOL

only the more intelligent niggers can speak other languages (see: that Chinese colonization in Africa documentary, only one out of a thousand can speak Mandarin, the rest only speak monkeyish French)

lel

Indians love Hitler because
WE WUZ ARYANS

Niggers are cancer. The whole world is learning that.

top kek

This kids going places!
But not to an indoor toilet

There are even Nigerians in Tibet user
Hell, I bet there would even be Nigerians the second some settlements in the Moon or Mars, the fucking (((globalists))) love them so.

ONE OF US
lel.

Sanatan Dharm doin' Satan Harm

Pic related.

HINDU NUFFIN

This is disgusting and racist. India has to learn to accept diversity and the cultural enrichment it brings.

DESIGNATED SHITTING DEATH SQUADS

Egypt is beyond saving

lad

Reminder that without going through initiation, you're the same as an average currynigger.
t. someone who read Evola recently

They sure are.

checked, my dubs and your quads confirm pajeets are absolutely revolting

(checked)
(checked)

Yes, his previous post had dubs, newfag.

Fuck, wrong thread. And I got dubs even.

Nigger.

yes was going to post this. hahahahahahahaha

dont fuck with the poonjabis

Good, kill the dealers the shit stops, put the fear of allah into them.

Lots of whites would beat up drug dealers and such too, but we'd get sent to jail by some (((judge))) because oy vey shitskin criminal scum have human rights too :'^(

wew lad

jej

THERE IS NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ON NIG REMOVAL

spotted the lie

Indians (dot, not feather) make Baptists look liberal.

I can't even think Hitler would be angry at seeing these Indians selling ice cream cones in his likeness. I mean, so long as his people are fighting for the existence of a white race…

Well…

POO'D

nice one lads

checked

This is how you should handle black lives matter.

digits poo'ed

Didn't Darwin say something about how at some point he expected that every other more advanced race would turn on Sub Saharan Africans?

Did we meme this?

Which book?

The Caste system they have over there has given the elites full right to take no shit. They were good in a previous life, so in this life, they were born with the god given right to kick the teeth down the throats of drug dealers.

brb, making this my voicemail greeting

Do Nigerians jew other nigs?

India, you truly are our greatest ally. Kill them all.

Street shitters love their mob violence, nothing to see here.

I think even niggers have toilets. I never heard about niggers shitting in fields.

It's always someone else's fault when you're brown.

Good boy

Nah, pajeets love Hitler and swastikas. India has had a long history of NS and fascist apologism. Actually, who the fuck doesn't love Hitler? Arabs and East Asians certainly do too.

I'll give it to Pajeets, when they get worked up over something they really go to town. too bad they don't get worked up over using a toilet.

Dubs of NS truth

Bretty gud user, bretty dang gud

This. Arabs and pajeets have a long history of segregation between genetic trash and aryans. Google pictures from Palestine pre jewsrael, and be amazed how clean and secular their society was, before the (((allies))) took their rightful soil and gave it to the kikes. Of course we all know who's training and funding ISIS, al-quada, the taliban and all the other radical mudshit terrorists. The kikes want us to fight each other so they can go ahead with their Greater Israel plan and annex the middle east and their resources, and enslave their people. The arabs are not our true enemy, despite being fucking pests.

I can't even imagine how much they mutilate punjabi, disgusting tbh

t. nigger

I love seeing a nigger get his comeuppance, but Indians are pretty much niggers themselves. At least, the dark skinned ones are. Do all the same type of nigger shit like participating in gang rapes and, as here, mob attacks.

Not much different than watching a mob of niggers kill another nigger.

Mosques become dedicated shitting centers

India will never be a superpower. Their economy is collapsing because their country is being run by a pahjeet.

India COULD be a superpower, if it was run by whites, fairly, and they stomped out the corruption/purged all the curryshits from all positions of power.

I thought pajeets have like 18 languages between themselves?

They do, but Punjabi and Hindi are the most widely spoken in India

OR, JUST DESTROY THE GROID!

The Aryans taught them well. They grow up so fast but will never understand how to relieve themselves such is the way with habitual children.

Well if the best R&D into vidya makes you a superpower than I think Poland will be superior to India by 2030.

Are they stealing shit?

No, India produces its own. Tons of it. In streets.

Please to be complain in internet about caste system

"Nigerians that were attacked were completely innocent, they just happened to be black"

designated bullshitting streets

ur a witty little cunt ill give u that m8

I guess they prefer them sober when they rape them.

Based poo coloured pajeet-aryans.

Whenever it's a subversive protest it is always "peaceful protest disturbed by violent reactionaries" in the media.
Whenever blacks protest this is what they say.

If nazies reacted the same in protests you can guarantee they would call them "violent scourges".
I want off this ride.

Indians have a few kinks they need to fix, but I think their cramped subcontinent is not helping that at all.

Something that is not an excuse for blacks in Africa. They don't have a mere subcontinent.

that should have been your first clue, Pajeet.

/r/ing OC of pajeet asshole aimed directly at badly drawn and injured nigger curled up into a ball while being hit by fleeing ms painted shit.

why?

if i were living abroad and someone from my country had allegedly done something my stance would be " if he's done something it's only fair if he's tried and treated according the local laws and customs".

Of course they are, they shit right on the street.

Now replace Indians with White Supremacists and Nigerians with African Americans

mfw

Why the fuck did you save that tiny thumb nail?