/trs/ recovery thread

/trs/ lost a lot of material after the hack. If any of you have any of it saved, I would be greatly obliged if you would dump it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/subversion-neoreaction-turned-altright/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRS is for faggots. Kill yourself, OP.

/trs/ is for compiling evidence of their faggotry.

Nothing of value was lost

kill yourself, TRShill

who cares? forums are cancer.

Come on user, I know you want to signal against ghoul, but that's just embarrassing.

Part of what makes you faggots so insufferable is your faggot ass lingo.

check'd
…but how can you say forums are cancer in general? Aside from infiltration which could occur, they are a good way to organize. It's just the modern version of the Beerhall.

holy shit get the fuck off my board you upboating namefag. Pics related from when Holla Forums and /baph/ ripped SeventhSodomite a new asshole. Namefaggotry is the reason all these shitty movements fail and Holla Forums is still here despite having entire government propaganda wings shilling on overtime. Shitty forums where post histories and le upboats are available stifle discussion and any free exchange of ideas because they induce a feeling of wanting to belong and a fear of stepping out of line, however subconsciously. They are also filled with narcissistic rulefaggots and cult of personality and both are absolutely cancerous and possibly the worst of all, appeals to authority on no other basis than post count, join date or upboats.

Point taken.

Base Dickie, says dump Drumpfff and go with Democrat Female.

what a faggot race traitor

Fuck off faggot

REPORT, HIDE, SAGE TRSHILLS

/trs/ is the result of a bitchfight between to faggots. /trs/ is part of TRS faggotry. kys

*two

ALSO SAGE

100% of the time forums become e-peen measuring contests.
They're shit

CAN YOU FUCKING KIKEMARCH FAGGOTS AND TRS FAGGOTS LEAVE YOUR GAYFEST DRAMA OUTSIDE Holla Forums FOR FUCK SAKE

This has nothing at all to do with Iron March, only TRSodomites use them as a bogeyman.

why is virtue signaling about some random fuckers more important than fighting kikes and SJWs again?

not your personal army, faggot

Fuck TRS and Kike ENoch

This is everything they've done.

Dubs confirm.

you faggots can't help yourselves.

That's a shame.

I remember when some fags here thought that TRS would be destroyed. But Svenstein and Enoh are still levels above the competition when it comes to entertainment/insight.

By astonishing (((cohencidence))) this thread hasn't been anchored by the (((mods))).

sage

Bump for TRSodomite butthurt lel

kek

Last one not trs.

oven jokes
any that you have you skimmed it from here kike style

This is a one-off thread so it won't become a cancerous general and the mods do sleep.
Perhaps you should go back to lurking until you stop being such a faggot. Until then, keep chewing on your boyfriend's dick in your unquenchable butt-frustration.

renegadetribune.com/subversion-neoreaction-turned-altright/

WEW