Im losing arguments on gun control i need immediate help people on facebook are roasting me harder than pigs...

Im losing arguments on gun control i need immediate help people on facebook are roasting me harder than pigs. I need back up with stone cold arguments.

If you're losing an argument on gun control you clearly know nothing about any facet of it.

That's why im here to roast those noobs

bump

ugh, this tbh. but here, take this.

Eat shit and die cuckchan. Away with you.

You fail as a person if you don't close with the last one OP.

There's a whole thread on gun control arguements on /k/.
How the fuck are you losing a gun control arguement? It's literally facts vs. feels. Step it up, nigga.

You don't belong here
>>>/instagram/
>>>/cuckchan/

Quit indulging him shit-for-brains, he's just some 80 IQ cuckchanner infesting our board.

If you can't take down anyone in an argument as simple as guns, you should be euthanized with semen

Checked

Seriously, how do you lose arguments on gun control? It's probably the easiest thing to defend with common sense. Didn't need it for hundreds of years, what changed? That's all you need to ask. Entry into race, culture, immigration, etc. right there. All you need to do with these people is shift the argument like they do. Facts don't even matter with them.

The third picture is literally argument winner right there thanks

Easy,

Places with more gun control have more crime committed on average than those with less gun control. South Africa is a good example of a place with high control. Super high murder. Do a Google for a gun control crime map.

Just shoot them and livestream it on facebook.

top kek fam salam ham.

Gun control laws take away guns from law abiding citizens and makes them unable to defend themselves against illegally armed criminals who don't respect gun control laws. This puts the citizens at the mercy of criminals as the average police response time is 20 - 30 minutes. Without guns, you're fucked.

Another excellent post but what if they tell me there will be less guns becasue of gun control so the gun crime rate will be singificanly lower even thought thugs can illegally attain said weapon.

Restriction of legal supply doesn't affect the black market significantly and in cases will actually increase the demand for black market supply as it becomes the only means to obtain a gun.

how bad fo a debater must you be to get roasted on that?

I'll add that legal restriction always results in a higher crime rate because criminals respect force.

also
what does that make you then?

they are pulling shit from google which is logical and shit i was unable to debate it becasue i had no hard data and shit now im going to end those lil shits

Increased demand is always eventually met with respective supply.

Basic economics.

very well

so you didn't need help with arguments but with facts?
why would you even try to enter that kind of virtue signaling debate without a basic 101 google search for arguments for guns?

How the fuck do you lose a gun control argument?

Just shoot them. Argument won.

becasue i dont want to win arguments i want to destroy those girls i will rip them apart and make them cry. They will not be able to tell me even a single shit i will just simply erase them from this world

I wouldnt even argue, I have guns now and just say I could care less about dead kids like Jamal or some dumbass inbreed shooting his mother because she left her gun lying around on the floor.

I have my guns, good luck taking them haha.

Better supply us with screen caps bro

Also, that one there with the knife crime shows the exact amount of bullshit which comes with Poverty = Crime.

Stoke-on-Trent/The Potteries are half the Staffordshire population, at nearly half a million.

Even if 100% of all knife crime comes from The Potteries, an area which relied almost entirely on mining/industry, then it is still close to a thirtieth of what it is in London.

You are twice as likely to be stabbed in London than you are in ONE OF THE POOREST PARTS OF BRITAIN.

Ask them if they like feudalism, if they thing It's a fair form of government. If they say no, you can say tha fedualism started with gun (well weapon) controll. You give up your weapon so you can focus on farming and we defend you..and then.. well we have the weapon do what we want or we kill you…

Have you tried "fuck off faggot, I'm keeping my guns?" That usually works for me.

There is your mistake. You might as well start punching a brick wall expecting it to break.
Well I guess you could compare gun control to the war on drugs. Criminals are still going to get a hold of illegal shit. With gun control, non-criminals will have a harder time defending themselves against criminals who have guns illegally. Also, the second amendment is to bear arms to protect the people from a tyrannical government. With gun control, you're basically trusting the government 100% to not be tyrannical.

He's probably getting jewed. A lot of people don't understood what Hitler learned about their debate tactics. This is what we should really be explaining to OP.

Post that meme
That excerpt is true to life
Exactly what it feels like to me

Tell them to remove gun death statistics that include suicide. Also, if they want gun control, thy have to amend the constitution.

You can MAKE guns, you know. Manufacturing a shotgun is easier than you think.

Almoat all gun death statistics in the US don't mention if they had guns illegally, nor do they differentiate between suicides, accidents, and homicide. They just day "gun deaths"

step 1) get off kikebook
step 2) go back to cuckchan

This, op is a faggot. Gun control is literally the easiest issue to argue

OP, look into the stats

Whites in America have the same murder rate as Belgium. Blacks in America have the same murder rate as Zimbabwe.

Yes, more guns are used in murders in America, because there are more guns around. But in general, the total murder rate corresponds far more strongly to demographics than to weapons.

A human being is the most deadly weapon of all. Cutting down crime is mainly about cutting down the number of criminals

Four words: come and take them

You need to say nothing else

This just jogged my memory that Prince George's County MD is a county that has a reputation for being simultaneously black and wealthy. This could be an example to use to disentangle race from poverty, as that is the left's go-to argument against racial differences. Comparing some figures between PGC and West Virginia:
WV murder rate, 2015: (70 murders)/(1,844,128 population)x100,000=3.80 murders per 100,000
PGC murder rate, 2015: (81 murders)/(909,535 population)x100,000=8.90 murders per 100,000
PGC wealth, 2011-2015:
median income = $74,260
per capita income = $32,639
Percent in Poverty = 9.5%
WV Wealth, 2011-2015:
Median Income = $41,751
Per capita income = $23,450
Percent in Poverty = 17.9%
PGC Race, 2015:
White alone = 26.9%
Black alone = 64.6%
Hispanic or Latino = 17.2%
Asian alone = 4.7%
WV Race, 2015:
White alone = 93.6%
Black alone = 3.6%
Hispanic or Latino = 1.5%
Asian alone = 0.8%

Sources
PGC & WV population, wealth & race: census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/54,24033
WV murders, 2015: disastercenter.com/crime/wvcrime.htm
PGC murders, 2015: wusa9.com/news/local/maryland/tracking-marijuana-and-the-prince-georges-co-murder-rate/199801665