Trump Adviser: No Neocon Shift, ‘Not the Bush Administration’

Trump Adviser: No Neocon Shift, ‘Not the Bush Administration’

archive.fo/SVh7e

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcjXvnkIERg
freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/kabbalah.html
algemeiner.com/2017/03/21/sebastian-gorka-a-true-friend-to-israel-and-the-jewish-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=5-Mc0ySVbxU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean gay pride parades? You mean mass 3rd world immigration? You mean letting Jews run America? What values? Dump Jew loving Trump.

Little faith left in Trump mouthpieces. Guess thats the problem with real politik - nobody trusts you after.

Isn't Gorka the guy who has a medal from a Hungarian Nationalist org that all the journos were kvetching about it?

CORE

VALUES

Yes he is. He's /ourguy/ and I have more faith in what he says than

That's not to say I'll dump my support for Trump the second he starts really acting like a neocon, which would involve invading Syria for Israel. But right now we have the wall beginning construction, record amounts of illegal mexicunts being deported, Spicer saying "Hitler didn't gas anyone innocent", etc. I'm not willing to throw in the towel just because some kikes said so.

You sound like a desperate admin shill. I don't even mind, I find you funny at this point. Keep up those (((core values))) bro.

Trump needs to get legislation through Congress. Executive orders and intimidation count for jack shit once he is out of office. Trump loves immigrants, he needs the cheap labor to turn a profit on his hotels.

I really hate america now. We should all kill ourselves over american guilt. I'm so sorry for being an oppressor. Please fuck my wife to forgive me.

Technically he's not lying, because the change happened several days before.

Kekk'd and check'd.

Best kikeover ever tbh.

Why are you getting all defensive like a Jew?

Do you deny that, at present, people present 'muh american values' as:
We have gave marriage for fucks sake, Supreme Court imposed.
Pic related
We have almost as many Jews as Israel (which contains 40.9% of world's Jews), nearly half of the world's Jews (40.1% of world's Jews in US), they control most of our society (media, academia, finance, government).

Stop being so defensive as regards claims that are 100% justified.

I might have taken him at his word before, but now we're going to need some
PROOFS

Are you a self-hating white American or aren't you, user.?

He's a fanatical supporter of Israel. It's very easy to just put a little symbol on display with accompanying caterwauling from the fishwraps and then just execute a 100% Israeli-approved agenda. You'd have to be pretty dense to not understand this by now.

Why would I hate myself? I hate what the Jews have done to my homeland, and I hate that so many of my countrymen fall prey to base patriotardism anytime they're forced to reconcile the fact that "American values" no longer exist - only (((CORE VALUES))).

If I were a jew I would attempt to drive all of Trumps support away from him during his first 4 years while delaying all of his legislation in congress ensuring the quick end to a president not controlled by us. I would use every single method I could to attack him and separate him from his core base even if that meant demonizing him as a jew. I would exacerbate the truth of Trumps actions claiming he is going to war every time the military moves a unite. I would claim he is a globalist every time he goes to a meeting with foreign leaders. I would garner support for other jewish puppets by pitting them against the then believed to be jew Trump.
I would divide everyone and keep them in fighting until they realize its too late.

You think a single president is going to reverse hundreds of years of jewish subversion and degeneracy? Nope, and the best part is Trumps only going to get 4 years because of you. And now while we argue over who is a jew the actual jews will make sure that everybody is a jew including seemingly anti jewish people. Have fun getting fucked by jews again. Like always.

The fuck?
So it's official: Trump has sold out to neokikes and his staffers are chesscucks.

Thanks for the salt delivery, user. You're right on time!

Your whole argument relies upon the fact that Trump is, in fact, legitimate, and its just the Jews manipulating perception of his actions.

But that falls apart the moment you look at his actual actions and statements, which makes you look like all the more a desperate administration shill trying in vain to hold onto approval on a ethnonationalism-focused image board that hates Jews.

If I were a Jew - that is, the sort of Jew that matters in this context - I'd threaten Trump's family to hold him under my thumb for 4 years, then either discard him or keep him around if the base is still fervent enough to continue supporting his neocohenism.

Yes - it would only take one… Assuming he survived long enough to pursue it in earnest.
Of course, Trump was always a stepping stone, and little more - but now he's not even serving that role with particular efficacy.

If he were a neocon he would have invaded Syria.

This is pathetic. If we were living in Hitlers Germany you faggots would be calling Hitler a jew for demanding Austria's chancellors resign.

He very well may - assuming he doesn't get locked up invading North Korea…

It is pathetic you make that argument, as it makes no sense whatsoever in this context. Lazy, low-energy argumentation.

It's the boiling frog method, to pacify the population. It's "HOPE AND CHANGE" in a different wrapper.
But even if Trump is legit, he only has himself to blame for losing support of his voters, when he stacks his cabinet full of jews and behaves like a neocon.

At this point I think it's obvious no one outside of Trump's war room have any fucking clue what's going to happen. Everyone including the shills are just speculating on what he's going to do. Here's my theory.

Trump is Caesar. It might be news to some of our younger anons, but he's been talking about the same issues he campaigned on for decades now, even as far back as the 80's. He obviously intends to execute what he campaigned on, if he was a full stooge he wouldn't have appointed gorsuch, he would have gone for a centrist judge. The wall is being built, sometime in June we're going to get the full report by OMB on what's going to be cut, the spics are getting removed en masse as we speak, and the kike media remains eternally buttblasted. All they have left is eroding his support and then taking him out, which they've been trying to do since he started running.

America has slid too far, once the white population reaches %55, you're going to see white nationalism skyrocket, it's a pattern as old as history itself, and hwen that happens it's going to be full on civil war. Trump is either going to alleviate that issue by deporting massive amount of spics, or be blocked and deposed triggering insurrection. The republic died back in '65 we're just watching Trump try and stitch our frankenstein back together.

No. It would take one dictator. A president would never achieve such a thing.
His actual actions and statements are all in favor of my argument.
Your argument makes no sense. Trump is a jew shill because he pulled a harmless attack on a false flag that was going to be used to demonize Assad more.
Why would a jew shill who wants to remove Assad, attack Assad then wait for Assad to garner more support from his allies (Putin is a jew too his mother is a a jew)
It doesn't make sense. Its the most retarded military strategy that i've ever seen. So come back when Trump is going to remove Assad.
Well then you shouldn't have voted for the guy who said he was going to blow ISIS off the map.

That is exactly what a neocon would say.

I always said that Gorka was a neocon.

This is true. Trump has been ballwashing jews and niggers and demanding the federal government subsidize capitalists like him for a long, long time. So the toll road plan put forward by his Sec. of Transportation and his foreign policy line up very well with his history.

Not only that, Assad is going to be getting brand new planes and missile defense systems from Putin, considering now they know exactly how their defence systems can counter U.S. or Israeli rockets.

Your argument makes no sense. We have the Syrian air force saying they've lost planes and personnel and we've got Mattis saying they knocked out a large amount of planes. If Trump was interested in stopping or ameliorating any "demonizing" of Assad, all he has to do is publicly say it's a false flag.

I'll concede things seemed to have cooled in syria, but what the fuck is he doing with the gooks? It's looking to me that after syria proved to be an extrememly unpopular option he's trying an asian vector instead. Same goal, same jews, but a narrative better fit to get the ZOGbots out marching to war.

They had hours of advance warning, any planes left there were almost undoubtedly junkers you faggot.

You want to break out that old testimony of his in front of Congress, very early 90s I think, which is just a long winded whine for more government subsidization of private builders like him?

No what kind of retarded backwards invasion plan would this be? This isn't how you invade a country you dumb low IQ shill.

All he has to do is publicly say it's a false flag. That you keep harping on secondary issues is telling – and we all know exactly what it's telling.

Shills pls

There is no reason we shouldn't invade those fucking gooks. Give me one good reason we should do nothing. That conflict has to end at some point. I'd rather it be sooner than later.
No, Kim is a piece of shit that starves his people. He makes dictatorship look bad with his retardation not to mention he is a communist.

No matter how you feel about the zipperheads juche isn't natsoc you absolute faggots, it's nationalist communism and their empty cities demonstrates it they've been telling everyone in the world that they're going to nuke them, it's their own goddamn fault at this point.

You must be upset that now when israel shoots missiles, Assad and Putin know how their missile systems will counter them.

White people would die. They should be tactically nuked.

Because the core problem in America is the absolute total saturation of non-White scum at every level of our nation. North Korea is so fucking far down the list it's not even funny. If you want the conflict to end, just fucking leave. Tell South Korea and Japan that it's their problem.

1) It's not our problem.
2) It's not our problem.
3) Refugees.
4) Rothchilds.
5) Ground war with China, on their fucking border.
6) Norks aren't a threat to anyone but themselves.
7) Another six trillion dollar deficit for a war that gains us nothing.
8) Fuck empire building, fix our shit back home.

They only ones they'd managed to nuke are just their fellow gooks in the south, I don't care. And if they do it, the chinks can handle it.

of course not, which is why I put forth zero effort for the sad sack Ron Paul both times. Even if he had a chance he couldn't do anything. But Trump could actually start getting shit done, and he isn't
fuck 4 years, I was willing to go to war to make him Imperator and let his family own this fucking country, if he fought the good fight for our people and did it well. I don't even care if he was just in it for money for him and his friends if he was fighting the right people. I'm not going to be complacent for 4 years if this is all there is. At that point we might as well have had hillary and a fly-over uprising.

good summation

if he was a full stooge he wouldn't have appointed gorsuch
the supreme court is still full of lefties, kikes, and catholics. The only reason to appoint centrists is if you were trying to accelerate a collapse.

The boiling frog method doesn't actually work.
Frogs are very sensitive and will jump out when they start feeling even slightly uncomfortable.
But I get your point.
I just think the kikes were taken by surprise. The vast majority of americans probably voted for Trump so they had to pretend he barely won the election to make it seem as though the country is divided while they pay protesters.

That's the best part. All these faggots crying about a nork crisis tacitly forget that it would mean millions of Asiatics dying in warfare. Win/win

Not even trying anymore I see.

Who said it was bad? Nobody. But it's much more difficult to make the argument that if the government is footing the bill they shouldn't just nationalize the project instead of paying full market rate to third parties like Trump who get public money and then reap private profits.
What fire? What the fuck are you talking about?

How do you get shit done in a democracy? Its really not possible. I've been saying this for years. Nothing is going to change without blood shed. It never has and it never will.
Despite this I still think Trump isn't a zionist shill because he isn't.

More like millions of US soldiers dying after norks panic and start firing nukes.

They have like two, and we've got aegis destroyers right next to them.

No. They are going to run out of bullets in 10 days.

Oh no the poor korean coast is gonna get nuked

Why did everyone immediately lose their shit after the strike and not realize that this was a potential, if not probable, reason for it?

I feel like e-cleb Trump clique embarrassed themselves over this and lost more credibility than Trump did.

The genuine Holla Forumslacks did user. All the anti-Trump shit was shills trying to derail.

man I sure do love those north korean exploding platform ICBMs

Because the core of this board – unlike an actual shill here – does not see North Korea as any kind of issue. The 35% tariff against all Chinese products is a real issue. One that doesn't suddenly go out the window because "dey helped us wit Norf Korea".

You're retarded m8

Nice try twisting my words, fag.

I see you don't give a fuck about white soldiers dying for Israel.

The ecelebs fell for the shilling and repsonded in kind. Molymeme's latest 2 hour long video actually has him reversing again on it, because on his FDR site, multi-year viewers were calling him a turncoat.

We don't even know if it has yet faggot, why not wait til it does to pretend you're an oldfag.

1) Its an allies problem.
2) its an allies problem. Hitler would be ashamed of you
3) refugees? They are already Koreans, it would just double the size of Korea.
4)valid point but still worth it
5) China isn't going to side with Norks over the U.S.
6)They have nuclear capabilities and hate capitalists with a passion. They are a threat to real Korea and Japan.
7) The war will be over in a week and Korea will foot most of the bill
8) We have the capabilities to do both.

let me guess, you been here since the first exodus right let me stop you there, you are new

And filtered.

I see you don't care about expanding the empire of a nation that isn't jewed.
If that is the case then you should also hate Russia but you don't because they are helping Assad.
if your entire issue here is centralized bankers your better off siding with ISIS.

I'm sure China does it for free. Just like you, right?

Not only did he cover up the false flag, but he did it with emotional cues. That's a HUGE red flag.
youtube.com/watch?v=XcjXvnkIERg
26:30

?

Refugees to Japan.
Keep dreaming. Trump admin doesn't treat SK like Mexico.
Nobody has the capability to do two polar opposites.

I don't care about things with no basis in reality. As things stand, it's expanding an empire that is jewed.

nice argument, sure showed me

We're left with the /leftyniggers/ and the worst of the discord faggots at this point, they truly have no idea what they're doing

Remind me how nukes failing to leave North Korean airspace is going to kill american soldiers again?

I also noticed TRS came back like the cancer they are

If there is zero risk to American military assets at all, then why is it even being presented as a "threat"?

In what kind of fucking parallel world do you live in?
Do you want to know who's Trumps harshest critic?
He himself from 2012.
Just look at what he tweeted back then. He's condemning Obunga for all the shit he did, while doing it himself at this very fucking moment.

Because the 180 on refugees needs to be justified.

If we create a "humanitarian crisis", the white house position on immigration and refugees can change.

Come shill when there are boots on the ground you fucking faggot.

There are boots on the ground in Syria. Are you retarded?

I'm sorry you're right, obviously you're the oldest oldfag

Even a broken clock is right twice a day you stupid retard. Just because it doesn't pose an immediate threat doesn't mean it just automatically gets an eternal pass.

Filtered and filtered.

it's better. who gives a shit about the gooks? the only reason NK exists is for the US to keep occupying japan with military bases.

Oh nooooo

look at this faggot go

It's tumblr tier at this point holy shit.

hes really going to enjoy talking to himself in this thread when he has to keep filtering everyone for having a 'wrong' opinion of the situation

1) I don't care about the alies.
2) What fucking allies?
3) the ones that will flood japan and the west
5) norks are a chinese buffer state, they're not going to let trump and his fuck buddies take it away
6) fuck gooks, let them nuke seol, the two missiles they've got would never make it through japan's screen.
7)yeah and we will be there for decades rebuilding just like every other time, fuck empire building
8)dealing with the shitskins here is what matters to me, not attacking israels enemies

It's shocking to me that shareblue is still trying this shit. I guess they want revenge for passover?

Hahahaha holy shit

They're currently astroturfing Jonestein and the norks being natsoc, it's embarrassing tbh.

If he was true to his word, he could start taking actions that are within his power, which outside of the first couple weeks hasn't happened. I wouldn't mind the fizzling out if I thought he was going to bring a fait accompli behind the scenes on any of his promises, but with every neocon or kike he brings into his circle, the more that is obviously not going to happen. Democracy is shit, but obviously we can't even get someone to take power.

I don't think he's a zionist shill but it's purely an opinion, and I don't portray it as a fact without making an argument

I urged calm immediately and pointed out pragmatic reasons for it. The fact that he has stuck with the rhetoric and not addressed our concerns in any way, while ramping up nork and moab bullshit is why I'm 'losing my shit' now.

At this point, it would take months of consistent actions that aren't betrayals of what his supporters value before he proves himself. Every time he doesn't, it pushes that state exponentially further into the future. At some point, we're at a point of no return where we are just as well acting as if Jeb got elected.

I mean it's weird, they almost seem to have genuine desires, but then you realize it all circles back to that "Drumpf betrayed you" narrative they keep trying to push.

What would they gain from that?

Correct me if I'm wrong Holla Forums but

Is there any other reason besides "muh base Communist moon gooks did nothing wrong"? Because from what I always knew of the Korean war, it was the Communists in the American government that prevented Paton from destroying North Korea and China's Communist block.

Is this another Russian psy-op on Holla Forums like "Putin is pro-European and White race" when he's clearly not?

So hes doing eveything you wanted and expected of his presidency?

No. North Korea is an anti-Israel state, vociferously so. The stuff your talking about with Patton happened long before Israel was this president assassinating, skyscraper bombing leviathan that controlled every last aspect of the US government.

he means you need to get banned and mods should put a redtext ban message on this shitty cancerous post of yours.

because he hasn't been doing that, or trying to execute executive power but the court keeps fucking him, but no, thats Trumps fault thought. When he replaces them and then he reinstates his executive orders I bet you will be right back here bitching about something else he forgot to do in 80 days. Lets just put all the blame on Trump and not the niggers in congress who keep obstructing him when they are supposed to be on his side not really we all know who they work for
at least we can agree on this
he did 1 fucking thing that pissed me off with syria, and if that was really just a move to push china to deal with NK which I could care less about either way, fuck them and to make them stop fucking us, then I'm fine with it. It hasn't escalated, syria is right where it was before the strike, we are back to attacking ISIS (like was promised) and there are no plans or priority (as stated several times now) to go in and oust assad ourselves.

Yes.

For what? Muh waiting for hitler?

You just summed up exactly how I feel. Couldn't have done it better.

Well keep watching, user this crazy ride is goibg to keep going and you not going to like where it ends.

Saddam gave up his wmds and he was invaded anyway. Libya never had any as was invaded. North Korea still stands despite talking shit every year and lobbying artillery at SK.
I missed when Assad launched his whole chemical stockpile at Isreal, what makes him so awesome again? He seem more like a dumb bitch who gave up his weapons and is getting invaded anyway because he cant fucking pay attention to what just happened to his neighbor who did nothing wrong in 2003.
Honestly i don't feel sorry about shitskins getting blasted by tomahawks. If there are no troops on the ground, great. Let the IDF die for the Golan heights. I am more focused on judging Trump by what he does domestically in the US, the stuff all these shills don't want.
Trump is a fucking civilian and no one without a brain could see that he would be the one lead by a leash by the military in the military decision making.
Trump needs to build a wall.

I have a feeling your horrendous grasp on the English language is going to piss me off far more than anything Trump does.

freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/kabbalah.html
thankfully Thomas Jefferson wasn't a Freemason

Are you fucking retarded? Do you understand how quickly the UN would push to have Syria utterly annihilated? Do you not have a grasp of basic politics and tactics?

No one cares what pisses you off.

Not sure if I trust Gorka but if he is right it is at least reassuring we won't be committing to another quagmire and the missiles were a one off thing. Considering Trump's admin did a 180 just days after saying Assad could stay you can't take anything at face value anymore.

All this damage control
Oh thank goodness, i feel so relieved right now.
:^)

You must be a woman holy shit
Guess shareblue is hiring for diversity.

Are you underage? Did you miss the part where Saddam got invaded anyway? Assad should know how it would go down even if he appeased them by giving up is chemical stockpiles. He is a fucking bitch and should have launched them at Israel after the very first out of many airstrikes isreal launched on his military.

ya jews are really pleased that a strike that did nothing hit nothing and did no damages.

Worth it

Way to completely ignore what I said and push your retarded point you idiot. Of course Saddam got invaded anyways. Only difference here is instead of trying to manipulate the US into doing it, they'd just say fuck it and get the rest of the world in on it.

You need salt to replace the electrolytes after a hard day of chess.

You ignored the first part of the original post cock gobbler, i reiterated it for you.

indeed nothing to peculiar to worry about.
algemeiner.com/2017/03/21/sebastian-gorka-a-true-friend-to-israel-and-the-jewish-people/

Factually incorrect. The only reason we went to war is because of jews in our government and the only reason we didn't finish off the communists while we had the chance was because FDR was a communist. Don't pretend like jewish infestation in our government is something new that happened in the late 60's
We've been playing the jews hand since 1912 and were highly influenced by jews since the early 1800's.

I ordered only a moment ago, but you're here with the delivery already. Thanks for the salt, user.!

Putin is supporting Assad. Putins mother was a jew. wtf I hate Assad now.

Yeah, that's how people should treat the likes of you.

You didn't have to because your point becomes moot in the scenario you proposed.

Putin's face is quite telling.

Saddam didn't have Russia backing him up with direct support. Assad doesn't need to go all out, just behave like a sensible leader is supposed to. Meanwhile USofIsrael keeps playing the same old tired conman game of "We know Assad has WMD, but we can't show you the evidence because it's top-secret. But look: muh babies, muh evil dictator, muh sith lord…"

Feel free.

hey, you know what, where is the picture of trump kissing the wall
oh wait, he still hasn't :^)

It's factually incorrect that North Korea is vociferously anti-Israel? I notice you skipped RIGHT over that.

Dubs confirm.

Yes, he's the rabid Zionist from Kikebart who praised some group that was somehow connected to Jobbik, which is kosher now anyway, so, like Bannon, autists will interpret the facts Talmudically and LARP as if he's /ourguy/.

Putin was also former KGB. Seriously hope no one here takes support for actors that are Politically expedient in popular in promoting Ethnic Nationalism and National Socialism as truly /ourguy/. To blindly ignore the Jewish influences over Russia or Trump is nonsensical. However histrionics has never win substantive political ground in the long run, so prudence is also necessary. While false appeals to compromise and Arguments to moderation are often tools Shills use in their bad of tricks to subvert coalitionist on the right, we also have to be weary of the false dilemma where one must be forced to "accept X or be Y" when C is also a valid option.

in popular

yes forget that gorka not only worked for but helped orban and his policy making. Gorka is a rabid zionist amirite fellow pol
you guys stand out when you don't just call them kikes

You mean McCarthy, who wanted to deploy nuclear weaponry after the Chinese entered the fight.

On topic, N. Korea has always been a bit of a rogue state, even amongst the Commies.

you are very good at this

pjmedia.com/spengler/2017/03/17/i-denounce-the-shameful-slanders-against-sebastian-gorka-friend-of-israel/

jpost.com/Opinion/The-Forward-is-dead-wrong-Sebastian-Gorka-is-a-defender-of-Israel-and-Jews-484471

Trips confirm kikes are among us.

I think you meant McArthur, the "I shall return." and corn cob pipe smoking guy.
McCarthy was also a cool guy who did nothing wrong. Other than failing to root out the commies, at least he tried.

Hope to inflict as much damage before getting btfo as possible? Trying to intimidate USA into at least not demanding unconditional surrender? Just not wanting their remaining weaponry to fall into enemy hands? Having nothing to lose at that point? There are plenty of reasons, but any country on the verge of defeat will fire off its nuclear arsenal.

Remind me how you intend to conquer NK without sending soldiers in there?

voters are pissed about his decisions and he has surrounded himself with too many questionable (((people))) and his real history we ignored (160 millions from Soros, joint hotel ownership with Soros)
I applaud the mods here for allowing discussion about this without too many bans….what makes anyone more intelligent is the ability to accept criticism and arguments and knowing how to refute them (like the holocaust)….without this ability we are just like the children on reddit

My only regret is that it wasn't kosher. I know how you kikes need things to be kosher.

Wew fam you're retarded.

Why are neo-cohen politics still being shilled for hard on Holla Forums, despite Trump breaking the brainwash of his servitude for jewry

Gorka is an ex-British Military Intelligence spook
He wrote a book extolling the coming jew instigated war for greater isn'treal

Why is this board forever being shilled as a hub for cheering on neo-cohen zog politics?

Because only stupid faggots think bombing someone who should be a friend just to wave your dick to some chinks and strength Isis in the process of fucking retarded.

The only one that embarrassed themselves is cultish trump supports and his boomer zombies that were voting rat and jeb before trump.

I don't usually trust or care for mouthpieces but-

Regardless how you feel about that whole debacle (I think it was a net detriment and not a good idea) it was very obvious an attempt for the new administration to exude power in the aftermath of Obama, same thing with North Korea. Saber rattling to show that Trump is not as easy going as Obama. Doesn't excuse it and you could explain clearly why it was still overall a terrible idea, but it wasn't entirely brainless either.

The North Korea situation was inevitable. Obama's years of pussy footing made it keep escalating, and now Trump's trying to find a quick resolution, for better or for worse. Whatever we were doing before wasn't working, so something needed to be changed and stances harsher.

I don't care at all about North Korea and honestly hate the fact that we are involved in anyway, but I don't know why people think non-interventionist policies mean completely ignoring constant threats to allied nations. I don't think it's realistic if you don't think America isn't going to respond when an allied nation is getting threatened in some capacity.

Where did the six million that came to US and Israel come from?

So China's going to accept tariffs?

I want you personally to know that there are still anons here who see the light like you do, regardless of the botspam shill responses this will get

They're basically going to have to. If they go back on their agreement at this stage, it's gonna be a problem for them. Trump's got 18 more MOABs nearing the expiration date, and if I were China, I wouldn't give him ANY reason to be aggressive towards me, especially after he's proven he doesn't give a fuck and will fire if you give him a reason to.

America is already bankrupt from all these useless wars. The allies can fend for themselves. Whoever wishes otherwise should be volunteering for military service and donating money to VA department. But all for what exactly? To kill millions of people and destabilize nations for decades? This is just playing into the jews' hands.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-Mc0ySVbxU

You went and meddled with European affairs, you invited (((them))) during LBJ at mass into your country. During the 30's you welcomed them with opened arms when they fled Europe since they knew their punishment was coming for their past 1880 to 1930 crimes against the European people.

They will send US in war between the minorities while they jump ship to Israel or China. Their cultural appropriation programs in China to promote western degeneracy are working at full throttle, the middle class and upper class kids are taking it hook line and sink.

Because muh memes.

What that before or after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Thank you for the very quick salt delivery, user.

Oh best thing is, he'll never shut up.

holy shit are you saying that kikes play both sides? I guess I should start listening to them now huh? Jpost, you mean those guys that keep calling Trump an anti-semite. But I thought he also loved israel
come on, you are going to have to do better then this to get your shekels

The US is the definition of jewed, it provides military service for and pays tribute to Israel. The US is a vassal sate. Beyond that it's a petri dish for jewish policy as relates to goyim, multiculturalism, cultural marxism, forced degradation through degeneracy.

So when bloggers on those sites baselessly call him anti-Semite, it's true,but when people who know him say he's not it's not? More of the "it's only fake news when it contradicts my narrative" autism.

>giving a shit about 18 bombs less effective than a fucking Davy Crockett

I've never seen double dubs quite so fucking wasted

US needs war to prop up the economy, it's all based on debt now. Just as a debtor finances himself with new debt, with a new credit card, The US will take out another 20 trillion (via a war) and inject it into the economy. This goes back to the allegory of the parasitical jew, the financiers feeding off the death of the host in war. Why do they need a war? Why not just do it? The parasite doesn't want to alarm the host body of their true situation.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait at least a month to see how this all plays out.

most interesting input about NK comes from Varg Vikernes (too lazy for link)
tl;dr :

Based Varg

Yeah? Actions speak louder than words buddy. Trump still has time to recover, but I'm not going to excuse his recent bullshit because of some damage control.

We have an obligation Holla Forums, this election was decided by a slim margin. It was decided by our campaign efforts, we're the ones who pushed him over the edge. Without us Trump would not have his office, and we have an obligation to ensure he remains honest.

If he does turn out to be a traitor, it is our duty to ensure he and his ilk fall, one way or another. No need to break out the pitchforks yet, but be vigilant. There's some serious fuckery afoot in Washington right now and we still don't fully know what it is.

Exactly
I said it in another thread, and i repeat:
It's okay to have faith in him, but don't be blinded by becoming fanboys, thinking that is done and Trump can't do anything wrong.
Just remember to pressure him when he fucks up or he backpedals and remember him that we supported him for a reason, that is not being Israel's bitch, but to drain (((the swamp))) not to swim in it.

What the hell is this about?

Does anyone know what she's referring to?

Cant find any sources, but i would find Ivanka funding Hezbollah to be amusing at best

Also quite telling that they chose to use a Shiite militant group rather than a Sunni one, likely meaning that Louise Mensch is subverted by the (((Saudis)))

That would be the best thing Ivanka's ever done.

her husband is jewish, she's a neocon

Is that last part her admitting to getting paid to spread lies?

Fresh OC

I would be interested in knowing whether a standard bitch Democrat or progressivist would find this at least a little difficult to swallow. I mean the popular narrative is that she's either 1.) stupid, 2.) white supremacist, or 3.) so-called "Islamaphobe". Neither would appear to lend itself to being a blonde bin Laden.

Assad will be hard to beat since he captured Aleppo. He needs to clean up Hama, then remaining suburbs of Damascus and some remaining pockets. Then come the big ones, Idlib countryside against al Qaeda and third path Jihadis and then the Turkish and Israeli borders (wonder why). That is when the call for intervention will pick up by Jihad Mccain and all the Israeli shills.

You guys are fucking delusional, his daughtrer is married to a literal satanic kike who owns the human microchips company and he had a rabbi on inauguration day chanting about how trump would create greater zion

You trumpbots are comp´letely fucking delusional

If this is true then they might actualy be playing chess, Hezbolah are literaly an army of anti-semites who want to nuke israel

Wew.

Wikileaks was the one who destroyed Clinton's charge backed by billions of dollars. Holla Forums as a distributed community ensured her lies were visible for all to see.

Nice shilling kike.

Trump and his cabinet have already proven to be liars and eating their own words they uttered during the campaign. Anyone who looks into it can see it clear as day. Israel first foreign policy as usual. Kushner is the major problem in this chain.

Isn't it time to go back to wherever you fuckers came from?
He launched strikes simply to appease the neo-cons and Zionist democrates. The MSM rewarded him with huge (fake) poll numbers, which is what he cares about.

I could say the same thing.

No you couldn't because you are part of a group of isreali hasbara jews shilling for neo-con kikes, I am the one proving you are a jewish shill.

t.ahmed

At least change your wording endchan shitskin mudslime trash don't be so obvious

That's the same clip you posted in another thread made by you pretending to be against Le Pen and for Erdogan.
Erdogan is another zionist compromised ZoG puppet.

All you and you kikes do is promote neo-con kikes, every day on Holla Forums for the past few years.

You do know that /pol /is ostensibly anti-jew, yet here you are pretending you're goy shilling for neo-con kosher clowns endlessly on here.

Was Hitler doing it on the advice of his jewish son in law?

OI WHY DOES THIS GIT HAVE THE NAME OF THE ORK GOD GORK BUT BE UNORKY AND NOT LIKE A GOOD SCRAP AND A WAAAAAGGHHH
WE NEED TA PUT SUM DAKKA IN IT
Sorry I really couldn't help it

Faggots ITT shoud realize that a neocon would already be advancing towards Damascus.
Trump is just doing his sleight of hand.

He gave Russians a reason to activate S-300 so kikes can't attack anymore from Israel.
He tried out the Russian tech for intercepting tomahawks.
He BTFO'd the Russian narrative at home.
He exposed the traitors and cowards in the Republican party and the e-celebs.
He forced Russia to stay in Syria after they announced departure.
He demonstrated to Norks and the world that he means shit.

It's 88H hopscotch in zero G. Get used to it shills. You'll be getting BTFO'd for the next 8 years.

Hello, Jared.

"We have gave marriage"

Enjoy losing senate majority in 2018. Enjoy staggering defeat in 2020. Most classical liberal leftist cancers are already coming back to the middle ground and trying to kick out the leftist insano's with their SJW parades.

You've lost the common ground, most centralists, republicans, cuckservatives and libertarians are done with Trump, he's proven to be another president promoting interventionism rather then a actual nationalist policies putting America first. Investing 'bigly' in the military is a clear sign of what is to come. Gotta maintain that petrodollar at all cost it seems, while the (((parasitic blood suckers))) enrich themselves and their safe haven in the middle east.

Jews have promoted socialism to such a degree in academia and american life you're now infighting each other. That socialist rule is going to come one way or the other, you can see it clear as day, even i see it with my fellow millennial brain dead idiots. It would have been Berny vs someone else had it not been that Trump was the paid piper who these lefties themselves initially promoted, but they severely underestimated Trump itself and they underestimated just how pissed off the Americans are with this control system. Had it not been for Wikileaks, Hilldog would have won, that's how braindead people are. Had it been a none paid socialist candidate, he would have won easy fair and square, that's how far this country has been fucked. The people are idiots who are retiring in living in their car or van, no self responsibility at all; they are primed for socialism! If you think gun grabbing socialists and their neo-bolshevism aren't going to spawn a war with the patriots you've severely underestimated the American state of affairs..

Trump was suppose to be the one who would:
- Create a defensive military for America only, scale back foreign bases completely.
- End NATO
- Allow missile shields to remain in place in foreign countries backed with military might to prevent first strikes again America.
- End petro dollar and FED, create precious metal backed currency.
- Default on 226 Trillion indebted liabilities and 62 trillion governmental debt.
- Kick out the insurance industry, nationalize insurance from healthcare to tornado insurance, no more profit driven insurance, but national interest where Americans are put first. Make the system a none required participation system.
- Lower taxation to pre WAR levels to merely fund a small government allowing infrastructure maintenance and social cohesion.
- etc etc etc etc….

Instead he's chosen to continue what Roosevelt started and Reagan enhanced.
Israel first!

He never promised these and gold backed currency is retard tier. Inflation is not a bad thing.

Yet he still isn't being an interventionist. Come back when he invades Syria. Until them fuck off and stop blaming the failures of democracy on Trump. It would be beneficial to the cause of fascism and national socialism and it would be correct.

I disagree. American values aren't considered gay rights or other jewish marxist things like diversity. Most people think of democracy and freedom as american values. Its still jewish bullshit but its not like were going to push feminism and fag rights in foreign nations.
The fact remains though,Trump hurt no one in that airstrike and he has not declared war on Syria.
The rothschild thing is a stupid conspiracy. Jews rule the world but it doesn't all belong to a single family. Thats retarded.

This is what I said from the beginning. I don't see why Holla Forums wants to suck off Putin so badly anyway. I'm sure you Americans wouldn't be so ignorant about Russia if you had to live next to them. I'm all for peace with them but that doesn't mean we should let Putin roam free and do whatever he wants. Russian interests does not neccessairly align with European and American ones. Remember that they don't consider themselves European, nor are they European, culturally or genetically.

Obviously I support Assad and I don't think the bombing was the right way to project strength but it's not a disaster.

Inflation is literally Jews stealing your productivity by printing money to buy it from you. Backing a currency with gold makes this more difficult for them to do.

Take your Keynesian economics out of here. We use to have recourse wars because Bankers & Govs wanted more then they could spend. In the end, the people ended up with lower standard of living and a whole lot of new grave stones.

Rome is the clear example what happens to debt based economies, after the complete collapse they banned usury. Knights Templars ruined Europe after Rome with their 'loan' money system. France eventually arrested all KT's and killed/imprisoned them. We had 200 years of gold/silver backed currency after that. Governments stayed within their means and went out to mine more resources if they needed it which was rare in and of itself. A balanced budget was the norm.

We are at a crisis point in history, that has repeated itself numerous times throughout. The private central banking ruled by manufactured illusion of debt, is no more legitimate system of governance then ruled by divine right or ruled by slavery(the west), until one can recognize the true cause of the wars are Jews, you will always be inclined promote debt. Your position is that of a blue pilled faggot.

All wars are Banker wars

How about you just ban usury and jew from your nation. The strongest economies in the world have always used inflation. America was extremely strong in the beginning and they used fiat currency. Hitler didn't use gold backed currency. All great economies and golden ages have come from fiat currency.
Jews use inflation one tool in many they can take advantage of. But remember even if a jew has millions, the inflation will affect him unless he is invested in something else.
Jews fuck you by lying to your face to get in into horrible deals in which you will be indebted to them for the rest of your life.

You are stupid. Debt has nothing to do with fiat currencies and everything to do with sniveling jews. Again, the most succesful economies in the world have always been fiat.
Its not good for the dollar to only be worth pennies. Its not good for the dollar to remain the same worth. If the the dollar had never inflated one dollar would be worth thousands today. Thats not practical. You wouldn't be able to purchase anything under 100 dollars unless we started creating half penny currencies.
This called deflation and its whats caused every major economic collapse.
Your image shows nothing but jews being jews

We were not foolish enough to try to make a currency [backed by] gold of which we had none, but for every mark that was issued we required the equivalent of a mark's worth of work done or goods produced. . . .we laugh at the time our national financiers held the view that the value of a currency is regulated by the gold and securities lying in the vaults of a state bank." - Adolf Hitler

This is a basic red pill. Gold is valued the same way a currency is in that its mostly useless, just pretty to look at.

Fiat currency without inflation is perfectly possible, as long as you only divert credit to productive purposes such as small business. This way, the money supply grows but the economy does as well = no inflation.

Gold backed currency in the end is pretty dumb because physical gold can come in the hands of a small group leading to the same manipulation of our currencies that we have now.

He never said to scale back foreign bases but rather total deployment, ie the number of troops at the bases.

No he said that they'd force the members to pay their share rather than have the US subisidize them by providing for their defense while they spend less than 1% of GDP on their militaries.

He made no mention of distributing the SM-3 or the anti-ballistic missile systems we have to allies.

False on all three accounts. He has no interest in ending the petrodollar, and when the US is the largest exporter of oil in the world and has been since 2012 with reserves so massive that the glut of production is actually harming the domestic producers due to low prices I can't see the US not holding the petrodollar.

He said he would audit the fed, the results of such action are indeterminate.

He made no mention of silver or gold backed currency. Hell gold currency was considered a kike plot in 1850 rather than individual bank notes backed by total goods and debts owned by a specific bank.

He never promised a default, nobody has ever suggested such a thing.

He made no inference to nationalizing anything, including insurance.

What does that even mean? Do you mean pre-1941 or pre-1917? He did say he would push for lower taxes and likely will target the taxes which effect his voter base(ie whites) but that won't happen until the budget for the next fiscal year is drawn up this summer.

Exactly

Yeah, and when the war started the printed so many marks it became useless again just like in the weimar. This creates no system of trust for the PEOPLE. The only good thing was that the NSDAP didn't leech off the work of the citizens in up untill around 1941 to pay for war efforts.

Germany had been robbed clean after WW1 there was no solution to create a gold backed currency since their bank coffers had been stolen and brought to Zurich in Switzerland who held onto it even after the WWII. Lots of this wealth was repatriated during the War, which they claimed Germany had stolen from people after the war.

The plan was to invade Switzerland after European control, integrate Switzerland into the Reich and then take their Gold back to create the European gold backed Mark.

They didn't engage in usury, at all, it was illegal. Also usury had nothing to do with the collapse of Rome. Rome wasn't even a debt based system, it depended on tithes to fill the coffers. Rome had dozens of financial crises and civil wars, claiming that their lending policies were the issue that caused the problems rather than the entire political system, the fact that until Christianity took over exactly one emperor managed to not get stabbed to death or die of disease before he could be stabbed. The fact that the contraction of the empire and the enfranchisement of external territories meant reduced tithes. All these contributed to the dissolution of the Roman state as it had existed. Usury was a very minor issue in that case.

The fact is that the solution is just to kill all the kikes and liberals. Any system is only as strong as the components allow it to be. Libtards and heebs and corrupt and destroy anything, it is in their nature.

I don't like interest banking but without kikes or snooty libtards who don't want to work for a living it really wouldn't matter as was seen in the numerous small banks of colonial America. There is a reason Andrew Jackson only destroyed the central bank.

Very good rollback. I think Trump heard us. Let's not pretend we gave a shit about the airport or bombing. It was the intent to remove Assad that people were outraged at. Russia had every right to consider war. It was a bone headed idea to remove Assad. Coupled with Nork removal and we'll shit WW3 was near.

Man we have fucking power up the ass. Just cut the shit and remove the neocon warhawks and arrest the elite level pedophile rings and criminal organizations. That's where America needs to project power, by dismantling and destroying the deep state apparatus that keeps fucking America and our kids.

WHAT?!?!?! Rome constantly forgave all debts. The coffers were filled by the spoils of war. Your literally are retarded.

You are the faggot millenial with no political foresight or awareness. I mean for fucks sake, you'd need a dictatorship to carry out 1/3 of your wetdream you listed.
He will be able to only scratch the top 25% of shit off USA in the first term. And that will be mostly becouse of removing the cancer that the marxists in power piled on the industry.
You fucking think that the deep state and the neocons will just bend backward.
The first fucking 4 years will be just a Civil War with the Deep state on one hand and a rotten economy loaded with spics on the other.

meant for

The monetary value wasn't set by debt, ie not a debt based monetary system.

Old meme. WW3 can't happen unless it's nuclear in which case it's not WW3; it's New America.

Remember, goy, keep your friends close and your enemies as far away as possible because ewwww.

It's impossible to do anything at the higher levels of society without rubbing shoulders with jews. One must out jew the jew to win.

Nice try kike.

Remember why America revolted against the Jewish Britain?

The only one that still hasn't. Still don't know how he pulled that one off.

Read between the lines user. Firstly it was not that Trump was ever going to have Assad saddam'd, that was Holla Forums just freaking out and extrapolating inaccurately. Regarding projecting power, it was Trump that needed to project power, he needed to assert himself as commander in chief and make it clear the military is under his power.

I haven't been here in awhile. Is this place still pro-(((Trump)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

FYI Trump and his administration KNEW Assad wasn't responsible for the chemical weapons attack, too many insider sources and ex-military have confirmed this, look up Lawrence Wilkerson, Patrick Lang and Scott Ritter.

It was all expensive tax payer money (100+ million dollars) theater (which Trump profited off from his stocks in Raytheon), now the GOP has a way of impeaching Trump if they feel like it so he'd better play to their tune (and so far he has.)

Trump isn't pro-Assad, he's pro-prolonging the Syrian conflict for Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Next he will waste more money on a conflict in the South China Sea, block the oil routes and force oil prices to rise so he, Putin and other cronies with oil interests will get rich.

Forgot my fav pic

Shilling tip slick: Holla Forums has no interest in your 'Trump is in with muh russians!' narrative your idiot masters push out to the general public.

I don't care what the DNC/CNN says about Putin, I'm against NATO and eastward expansion and war against Russia, but Putin is still a corrupt oligarch globalist murderer who blatantly rigs elections.

And why should you give a fuck about that unless the Russians are your people? Do you care about some nignog african warlord who has a reign of terror? No. Have you bothered to ask the actual fucking Russians how they feel about Putin?

If Russians don't want the guy and it gets bad enough, they'll overthrow him, Russia has had more fucking violent uprisings and overthrows than any other country I can think of outside of Africa. Explain to me why you give a fuck about what kind of leader Russia has when it doesn't directly affect you.

This, with Russia replaced by [insert country other than yours].
The reason why people care is that some seem to view Putin as the saviour USA needs. Whether it's true or not, of course, is not important - if you need rescuing by a foreign country, then you're Sweden 2.0 and should fucking die instead. The same principle applies: no matter what Putin wants, he should let Americans deal with their own problems.

America back then didn't have the senate and the congress filled with kikes and their stooges.
As I said you need a dictator for that if you want to do it fast or a decade for the normal pest removal course.
Conveniently you ignored the rest of my post lolberg.

No, dumbfuck. Trump's mistakes might do it - not the people pointing them out.

talking from a position of strength and not being a pussy
we had brinksmanship for decades and not a single missile was fired
i'm disappointed at everyone in this thread who isn't a shill
so quick to break and turn on someone the moment the (((media))) tells you to
if there's no convincing you about trump, then read pics related. have fun with the blackpill

lmao no they aren't. They're doubling down, they're positive that enough spiclets will turn 18 in the next few years to get them elected permanently. The left doesn't give a shit about "moderate" whites anymore. Either Trump serves his white demographic or you will see a massive uprising.

Yes, America is filled with ZOG. But the government doesn't even need the overwhelming majority of the people at this point, other then for it's military purposes. Gotta keep the common folk poor to only see military service signing up as a way out.

Governments and their Crony Jew bankers "print" all the dollars they need to fund their domination on this planet, to fight wars and to keep you poor. Taxes have become a control system to keep the common man under their control to keep them a slave in this system.

If you have read the tax code, there is no obligation to pay taxes or to file taxes, i can't find it and plenty of former IRS workers and other financial institute workers can not find it. Taxation was introduced to fund war efforts and the was planned to remove it again, they never removed it and they kept piling on governmental expenditure debt after debt so we could never pay of the war debt either.

The most revolutionary thing you can do if the people do not revolt is to step out of this system. E-currencies are spiking for a reason, precious metals are spiking directly with the FIAT spike, the crash will come. People are inclined to return back to nature to farming on their own plot of land and to become self sufficient rather then partake in this consumer materialistic society, US economy is 70% based on consumption. You can see it in millinials they aren't sucking the balls of this system anymore so either we go into a recession, we take a big crash and write off the debt or we go to war with some enemy foreign or domestic to keep the game running.

Jews know this and they know the game is up and can merely artificially extend it, hence why they are now purposefully stepping up their efforts to destabilize EU/US to instead bicker about migration of subhumans rather then the jewish financial crime against our people.

Trump appointed the Jews who set up the crisis or who were there at Goldman sachs during the crisis, who stole trillions upon trillions from the taxpayers in the bail out, while enriching themselves. Trump aint gonna do jack shit, and you are just another controlled op retard.

Freemasons are just a fraternity of grownup boy scouts larping as wise elder crusaders. They aren't jews or even jew related.

and now they're talking about Iran

what normal pest removal course?

I don't know about that buddy

Is there a longer version of that where Cooper talks about the Kol Nidre, or am I thinking of a different audio?

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Carlile

not an actual masons guide