Did United Airlines Name The Jew?

What's with this barrage of attacks by the MSM against United Airlines?
This is all within the last few days:
cnn.com/2017/04/13/health/scorpion-united-airlines-flight-trnd/
[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */efore-my-honeymoon-8d74eee04038
reuters.com/article/us-ual-passenger-couple-idUSKBN17J05Q

This all looks like manufactured outrage funded by one person or a small group of people. Why? What did United Airlines do? I did some digging and I saw that the company used to be owned by Jews until they were all kicked off in 2015. Is this revenge? Let's see (((who))) replaces the current CEO when he's inevitably fired.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vd2NG
archive.is/KaPDa
archive.is/sBc9S
archive.is/hy8Ue
archive.is/Pe2kM
archive.is/ogjQn
archive.is/oOe2T
archive.is/7NApG
scientificamerican.com/article/us-glossed-over-cancer-concerns/
archive.is/1F589
guns.com/2015/06/02/tsa-misses-95-percent-of-weapons-smuggled-through-security/
archive.is/EziDa
foundonweb.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/tsa-cant-do-math-either/
archive.is/MESDF
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/02/tsa-knows-its-airport-behavior-detection-program-is-ineffective/
archive.is/bjfny
cnsnews.com/news/article/tsa-failed-least-23-times-detect-subsequent-terror-suspects-they-boarded-planes-us-says
archive.is/ZYr3y
rutherford.org/publications_resources/on_the_front_lines/challenging_the_tsas_screening_protocols_as_ineffective_invasive_unlaw
archive.fo/aynKW
archive.fo/R8byg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think it's a conspiracy for 2 reasons:

1. It happened to an asian which means normalfags won't care

2. The litigation will probably fall flat since I don't think you can sue for being injured while resisting arrest

Proofs?

you're wrong, the gook is already going for pay dirt and had found likes who are going for the jackpot.

What I don't get about the United thing is why they are to blame for the actions of the police?

Why isn't anyone talking about that?

They don't employ them damn police or give them orders.. It's not like the ceo told them to get on the plane and brain that asian guy on a fucking arm rest.

Sounds possible although we need to see your diggings otherwise it's just I checked guys and it's legit.
There was talk of shorting on United before incident 1. I don't know how to check though. Jews definitely shorted UA before 9/11, this is one of the smoking guns.

I guess you can try

They aren't going to be held accountable for the actions of the police nor are the cops going to be sued for arresting a disruptive asian. Could you imagine the chaos if the court created a precedent for suing because you resisted arrest.

I think it is, for 1 simple reason:
It's the same trick (((the media))) uses every time.
No one else cares about this, and they never report anything without a motivation to do so.

another typical tricks situation here.

first post is shill post, I know

They could definitely be latching on to this and blowing it out of proportion in support of some goal. Kikes do love their hostile takeovers.

It fucking happened in Chicago. If United can settle for $15 million, they'll do it. Maybe up to $30 million. They hand the case to some crazed niggers, there is no limit to damages…

This is what I found:
f169bbs.com/bbs/news/166330-jewish-ceo-of-united-and-other-top-jews-step-down-over-port-authority-scandal
I don't know this site, but it looks like they're concerned with naming the Jew as well. This is their source: breaking911.com/breaking-ceo-of-united-airlines-steps-down-after-federal-investigation/

I also found this post by (((The Forward)))
forward.com/culture/368862/the-talmudic-case-against-united-airlines/

This could be their equivalent of burning down their "house" because they were getting "foreclosed."

If I cant be the leader, one of my tribe will buy you the fuck out. You're getting Hall of Costed.

Why the hell would they post this letter-of-the-law nonsense and even bring attention to the Talmud? This is why Jesus named the Jews.

Also, since I was too lazy to archive everything at first:
>Scorpion stings someone archive.is/Vd2NG
>Disabled passenger can't bring segway archive.is/KaPDa
>United shoots a couple before throwing a couple off a plane archive.is/sBc9S
>Jewish CEO steps down in 2015 archive.is/hy8Ue archive.is/Pe2kM
>(((The Talmudic Case Against United Airlines))) archive.is/ogjQn

Any source on that one?
Last I heard was that he was indeed a doctor and that it was possible that his paitents could sue United in case that he (the doc) would be unable to work.
After that though, nothing more.

They are clearly confident that there's fuck all anyone can do now. They believe they have won.

Sorry about that. I was repeating hearsay without researching for myself. I looked it up and he is a doctor after all. (though he lost his license for a decade, he got it back in 2015) cscmediagroupus.com/robert-zerfing/doctor-united-airlines-legal-history archive.is/oOe2T

Dr. Dao is a degenerate.

Not /ourguy/ in the least.

Wouldn't surprise me if he went into it looking for a payday.

Look into his past - he's shadier than most goyim by a damned sight.

This is a lie that (((CNN))) ran with to discredit the guy they beat up. Also, it wasn't actual police officers that beat up the real doctor, it was mall cop/airport security thugs.

That's exactly what he was doing. He started screaming like they were dragging him to a shark tank before they ever laid a finger on him, and he ran back into the plane and clinged to a fucking chair. That's not normal human behavior. He was faking all of it, because he KNEW it would be captured by 20 cell phones, he KNEW it would be on the news, and he KNEW he could probably get a few million in settlement for it. All because $800 and a free stay at a hotel wasn't sweet enough a deal for him, and the result is EVERYONE on the plane was held up for hours.

He's a waste of human flesh and I hope he doesn't get a dime.

I'll give him ~40 cents as one round of 9mm.

He's a felon who traded painkillers for gay sex and they let him treat people again

It looks like the time he got dragged off and bloodied up is actually the second time he's being removed

Wow, some of those comments are pure cancer. The article is good, though.

PERHAPS THE FAKE NEWS IS WONDERING WHY SOMEBODY WOULD BANTZ A COUPLE BEFORE THROWING THEM OFF A PLANE

At least you can get quads. Who are you?

I am fine with the courts making that determination.

This.
They are using the media to help in driving down the stock price before they swoop in to buy the company for cheap, or get a jew CEO to sort out the "chaos"

Yep, probably someone's looking to buy it.

Working theory: UA is a test/demo of a new astroturf system. They are proving the ability to create a narrative and push it through. "They" are obviously not the media, who can already push narratives.

"They" are either commercial, government, or NGO/subversives. I read somewhere before of a confirmed "test" of such wavemaking abilities. If I had to guess: commercial. It could be a startup and this is their demo to customers. BTW read Ryan Holliday's book Trust Me I'm Lying - very close to this topic.

It was Chicago Aviation Police.
Also, you don't know CNN's motive. More likely they got it wrong since the other guy had the same name.

I made a thread about this the other night on biz and was immediately attacked for saying ((they)) were behind this .
why? United had earnings, they actually beat and it seemed like someone was intentionally trying to drive the price of the stock down literally 3 or 4 days before their earnings report came out.

Nobody cared who I was until I got repetitive digits

If the arrest is illegal there is no 'resistance' and if the ghetto cops lacked jurisdiction they can be charged and sued.>>9738360

He's smarter than you apparently.

I'm a big fan of that book. It most likely helped in coming up with the idea for this thread.

Jesus quads confirm

I think the more likely scenario is something like Jewish lightning, where the company's value is being tanked intentionally as part of some money-making plot. It seems very improbable that there would have been some kind of goyim coup at United that made the Jews want to shut it down.

The police officers, at least two of them were niggers if you watch the video.

Are you retarded? They tried to kick him off and he had the right to refuse. He is a doctor and had to see patients. They can easily ask someone else and raise the financial compensation to get someone off. It happened to me with Air Canada.

I swear to fuck, so many airlines overbooking flights these days.

Number 4 is bullshit. The couple sat in better seats and seats they weren't assigned to. They the refused to move to their assigned seats and were removed because of it.

Christ I should have read this first.

uhhh,C-checked

lets ban overbooking, it should be illegal to sell a seat you don't have.

checkerino

It's fairly obvious, but the courts aren't into seeing things like the common man would

This is another situation where the equality card is stacking the deck against the rule of law.

Replying to yourself, kike?

Can we chart together companies that made some pro or anti trump statement and then had stock fluctuation in comparison to large option orders or possibly earnings dates? Do we have that autism in this thread?

I for one would be interested in the results of such autism.

Typical tricks.

Holy shit that roo is jacked. And his facial expression, all I can picture him saying is "U FOKING WOT, CUNT"

Ausfags confirmed to reincarnate as Kangaroos.

Aviation companies can go fuck themselves. They along with government thugs has for most people, turned flying from something pleasant to something horrible that is completely ineffective at stopping terrorists and smugglers. United Airlines executives have a special place in hell for allowing pics and mp4 related.

And the moment we stop, the shoe bombs will come. It's called deterrence, you idiot.

t. TSA thug

If you don't want to be patted down, stand in the scanner for five seconds, and stop thinking anyone watching the screen cares about your tiny dick.

t. airline shill / TSA agent

Brilliant rebuttal.

Go back to halfchan, this place is too mature for you.

Not an argument.
U.S. Glossed Over Cancer Concerns Associated with Airport X-Ray Scanners: archive.is/7NApG scientificamerican.com/article/us-glossed-over-cancer-concerns/
TSA misses 95 percent of weapons smuggled through security: archive.is/1F589 guns.com/2015/06/02/tsa-misses-95-percent-of-weapons-smuggled-through-security/
41800 loaded guns successfully smuggled through US airlines in 2015: archive.is/EziDa foundonweb.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/tsa-cant-do-math-either/
TSA knows its airport behavior detection program is ineffective: archive.is/MESDF arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/02/tsa-knows-its-airport-behavior-detection-program-is-ineffective/
TSA Failed At Least 23 Times to Detect Subsequent Terror Suspects as They Boarded Planes in U.S.: archive.is/bjfny cnsnews.com/news/article/tsa-failed-least-23-times-detect-subsequent-terror-suspects-they-boarded-planes-us-says
Challenging the TSA’s Screening Protocols as Ineffective, Invasive, Unlawful and Unhealthy: archive.is/ZYr3y rutherford.org/publications_resources/on_the_front_lines/challenging_the_tsas_screening_protocols_as_ineffective_invasive_unlaw

tl;dr: TSA is ineffective, incapable of stopping terrorism or gun running, sexually harasses people, treats people like terrorists without warranted suspicion, commits theft from the luggage line and increases peoples chances of recieving cancer. Nothing suggests the TSA actually makes people more safe.

Daily reminder, it's worth the read believe me.

So what you're suggesting is to dismantle the TSA, say 'fuck it' to all screening, and just let people buy their ticket and hop on the plane like a fucking bus stop? Hijackers will just be flying planes into each other because they'll have run out of targets.

Terrorist attacks have happened on planes. When the bad guys manage to sneak a bomb in a shoe or some shit, we enhance screening to make sure it won't happen again. And of course we won't CATCH another shoe bomb, because they know we screen for that now so there's no point. But if the TSA goes away, if screening goes away, the bombs come back.

Stop throwing around buzzwords like "without warranted suspicion". You are not being treated like a criminal, you are not being sexually harassed by a simple patdown, you are not being "detained", you probably Sovereign Citizen fucktard. You are being inconvenienced for little more than a few minutes to make sure that the flight is safe.

How the hell did they find these (((statistics))) if the guns were fucking successfully smuggled through

That's not actually true. That's disinfo spread by image management firms for UA.

Do you fly often? If so, you get fucked over by airlines often. These businesses are terrible at what they do. Any excuse to hate on them more will be jumped on.

Oh yeah, because the rest of the world which doesn't force people to take off shoes has been totally swamped with airplanes dropping out of the sky after shoes explode.

Kill yourself TSA bootlicker scum.

The TSA is ineffective, it provides NO security. Security should be returned to airport control, with metal detectors and the occasional bomb dog. That's all that's necessary.

The "terrorists hijack airplanes" problem was already solved. It was solved on the morning of 9/11/2001, when the passengers on the fourth airplane decided not to cooperate. Locked cockpit doors are an acceptable enough additional security measure (however these locked doors played a roll in 150 killed in the Bane crash). Armed air marshals are fine. But TSA horseshit provides no security. Not least because the federal government hires a bunch of Muslim-sympathetic niggers to staff it.

''The Transportation Security Administration is in hot water after it was revealed that agents failed 95 percent of tests where undercover investigators smuggled weapons through airport security screening zones.
Of the 70 tests performed by Department of Homeland Security Red Teams at more than a dozen airports across the country, TSA agents failed 67 times, ABC News reported.''

Next time, try reading dumbshit. Do you know nothing about the security industry?

You are an idiot. Grade-A idiot. Absolutely nuts.
The solution isn't to check everybody's underwear before boarding (except incoming international flights, and only non-citizens get the anal-rape search). The solution is deportation and a wall!

Brilliant rebuttal's by the both of you
Go back to halfchan >>>/leddit/ You reddit spacing retard, this place is too mature for you.

No, user, they need multiple dogs. It'll scare the fuck out of the muzzies since they see them as unclean. And, as a bonus, having multiple cute dogs running around would simmer airport anger quite a bit, especially if they were of the petting type.

We could test the waters by providing some kind of showy propaganda support for United Airlines. If the (((media))) takes the bait, we know to dig further.

I don't​ care if the Chink was lying about being a doctor. I refuse to support a Jewish airline that feels like they have a right to physically attack me and drag me off a plane that I'm already on and have paid money for, because they made a mistake.

I go to lots of airports and the dogs are definitely cute but you're not allowed to pet them unfortunately.

YET ANOTHER ANTI UNITED STORY
archive.fo/aynKW

Good, glad to see they are looking out for kids.

Just ban Muslims from flights.
The reason for all of this "screening" is squeamishness over dealing with the actual problem.
although to be honest, most so-called 'bombers' are CIA plants anyway, problem > reaction > solution
Why should little White children, pensioners and nuns coming back from pilgrimage have to be searched when there is no single case of anyone from these demographics carrying out a hijacking or bombing, attempted or otherwise?
You're fucking retarded. A committed bomber could bring down any plane he wanted despite your "safeguards."
It takes less than 100g of plastic explosives to destroy an aircraft.
A bomb can easily be carried in the vagina or rectum and would be by any suicide bomber.
The simple truth is, no one wants to blow up planes.

Do you think one of us should attempt to contact the current executive team of United Airlines with our knowledge? Is there anyway we can maybe work this to our advantage?

No point but go ahead if you want. They will already know what's going on.
The Kikes will be paying these people, and those who abuse them, and those who film the event.
Proving it is another matter.

Reminder that single father homes are safer and healthier for children than single mother homes and that you’re a cocksucking retard if you think that this is a good thing.

I won't say who, but I know the wife of the guy who got stung by the scorpion, they are boring people who aren't part of some conspiracy, that being said, the scorpion could have been placed with the intention of ruining some random persons day.

I bet Bane is behind it.

The primary perpetrators of child sexual abuse on victims aged 6 and below are their own mothers.

Because their guys beat up a vietnamese guy. It's literally just that.

The kikes have been planning this forever. They've been trying to promote gooks fulltime since that awful cringe poo in loo and gook dudeweed shit. It's the last shitskin they haven't gotten whites completely pozzed on and we can still be openly racist against because nobody gives a shit about them. Now they're trying to change now because kikes want to please their new chink host masters when they finally use up the west as they promise. Gas the kikes and gooks. They are the ultimate enemy of whites.

You know what you do?

You check the arabs. It's that fucking simple.

It's still going. This will not end.
archive.fo/R8byg

yes

kangz