PRESS BRIEFING #38 WITH SEAN "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG" SPICER!

PRESS BRIEFING #38 WITH SEAN "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG" SPICER!

Starts at 2:00 PM EST, so we got some time still. Also the gook got very triggered during one of the threads regarding the Cleveland shooter, so do try to be nice to him today.
Just kidding fuck that faggot, post waifus.

Official Jewtube Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=zAuOZ5ku-tQ

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9675413.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-11/u-s-unlikely-to-tag-china-currency-manipulator-schwarzman-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like Sean the ebil nazi has been put in charge of entertaining the kids today. Guess he's used to it by now.

ITT: we play guess the anime. Everyone describe an anime in vague details and try guessing each others Vietnamese fingerpainting cartoon.

I'll start: *Autistic kid memes stuff into reality, society obsesses over a pepe figure.*

Oppai-Lolis are a jewish scam!

Real life? Are you saying Trump made anime real???

Why is it not until 2pm? Is there a pre-show event today?

He's naturally the best at speaking to a group of children as evidenced by his White House press briefings.

Holla Forums: The anime: The musical

Girls are also military rifles.

philosophical homosexual space opera

The President's weekly address wishing everyone a happy Easter made me a bit smug.
I could hear a muffled oy vey in the distance.

Have to be a bit more specific than that m8.

Nice dubs.
Speaking of that EasterEggRoll, libs are crying at the absence of Black children. Yes, that is their chief compliant. It seems that even something minute like an Easter event, they can't relax unless someone plumps some smiling Black kid for the camera, for Diversity's sake.
It boggles me that just because there are mostly White children, now it's a terrible in comparison to the Obongo years.

Holy shit. I didn't really there were nearly that many philosophical homosexual space operas.

Thought it was the briefing at first.

Fuckin hell user I have people staring at me at my gym now.

Did you tell 'em about the Spice?

Actually yeah, they all know about Spicer. I'm the user from that other briefing thread that always has people walk up to me and ask what's fake news and what's not. People are much more willing to take redpills when it comes from someone that can bench 2pl8 and higher.

(checked)

Good start.

Paranoia Agent, if Pepe was a dog and memes were a killer boy with a bat

"Goon" reporting in.

You are all worthless degenerates and pedophiles, and would have gotten the gas under Hitler. Putin banned Hentai because of the pedos. This alone makes him based already.

Now give me your (you)s, faggots.

your waifu is still of inferior quality, spiceman.

/r/ing webm of "you'll need some better bait"

What will today bring?

SEAN LAST WEEK YOU STATED HITLER DIDN'T USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS DO YOU FEEL RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE WHITE NATIONALISTS ATTACKING THE INNOCENT VICTIMS AT BERKELEY?

I hope someone brings up Berkeley.

And this is supposed to BTFO the Trump Administration… how?

Leftists have never been good at memes.

Holy shit Sessions read with the kids too. Why do I get the feeling these guys genuinely wanted to just have fun and entertain the kids?

I think they might, and this is a big migjt, be trying to appear weak as a way to throw people off. Like what Trump does sometimes. But like everything the Leftist does, they completely fail at it and end up making themselves look utterly impotent instead of just weak.

The Trump speech gave us more Barron material too.

why do Sessions' grandkids look asian?

Melania read a book too. Maximum comfy inbound, and I may or may not listen to this while falling asleep.
When's Mattis gonna read?

15 MINUTES UNTIL SPICE TIME

Praise kek!

Who do you think is going to get spiced today

Game of Thrones memes are probably our best option to reach out to normies right now. Fucking kek'd and checked.

And as for your actual question, I have no idea. What angle of attack is there left for the Fake News? Besides weak shit like supposedly not fulfilling campaign promises, or supposedly irreparable infighting. Trump has already survived the following cards: Assault, racism, sexism, rapist, pedophile, spy, multiple assassination attempts, and warmonger. Plus the Purple Revolution was as weak as a dry fart. I can't think of anything left for the Jews beyond autistic kvetching.

i missed the press briefings the past 2 or so weeks and i cant find the time to rewatch them on jewtube. do we have some kind of archive for our highlight webms?
if not, should we make one over on >>>/polarchive/ or wherever?

Based on the fact he's pissing off jews I predict they'll just retry all those options again.

That's pretty much their M.O.

They'll keep repeating endlessly how he's an evil, perverted and dumb puppet of the Russians.

I feel today is gonna be extra spicy

meanwhile, the shills will repeat endlessly how he's an evil, perverted and dumb puppet of the Jews.

IT'S TIME

It just got spicy in here lads.

Were on

About fucking time

Stream just went live

I'm noticing a lack of shills today.
SAD

SPICING COMMENCES

I'd think reading the previous threads in the catalog would be your best bet.
There weren't any briefings the week of the 3rd, and only one or two last week, so you didn't miss that many.
I would like your opinion after watching today's, though. Not only have these threads been raided by unprecedented shilling, but I even think Spicer's demeanor has been different. He's been reciting talking points rather than improvising responses like usual, and generally acting sort of shifty.

SPICE TIME

SPICER SNAP-ON SET WHEN

After he said Hitler did nothing wrong they pulled his leash back slightly.

I'm legitimately surprised.

Yeah but it failed.

CHINESE ACUPUNCTURISTS WILL DESTROY NORTH KOREA

Really? Visitor logs?
Really?
The Fake News literally has nothing today.

Today's narrative is why are you meeting with Russian spies in the White House

Seeing a wild April in the crowd. Will she get spiced again today?

The recent happenings in Syria and NK completely drained their narrative and pushed it to the side.
They're just trying to get on track and look awkward.

Sean says okay. Walks offstage. Comes back with a TV. Forces them to watch some Maddow.

As if we don't have enough problems and now the roaches start acting up again.

No shit you vacant whore.

Mods still managed to nuke my literature thread off the board without even a bumplock.

Spicy tie Sean!

are norks even really alive in the first place? can you call that living even by non-white standards?

god damn these people are reaching

this thread is really slow, do the shills have off today for passover or something?

Sean President Trump doesn't tell our enemies what we're going to do before he does it, isn't is risky when our enemies can't tell what we're going to do?

DOTR can't come soon enough lads

That and the media has no ammunition left and are just making shit up as they go along.

this is pretty normal for them tbh

Do your really have to use that shill point in every form possible?
You guys are really shit with imagination.

This is a great idea and should happen every time a tax question comes up. He could potentially take recordings of himself answering questions and when they ask the same stupid fucking questions they did the previous day he can just turn on the TV and quietly stand there looking smug.

I couldn't even decipher this niggermumbling.

They're still butthurt they can't stick a camera up Trump's ass 24/7.

Holy fuck now that muh russia is dead, all they can muster is muh taxes. This is pathetic tbh. Spicer just looks bored.

Wow_that_was_fucking_nothing.jpg

remember that one time the media was kvetching about Trump going out to dinner without them?

The redpill general is still going.
8ch.net/pol/res/9675413.html
Try asking for required reading there.

they had absolutely nothing. When they can't ask bullshit agenda driven questions, they'd rather not ask anythign at all.

just shitposting tbh fam

That was a pretty basic fuck off, you suck press conference from Spicer.

What in tarnation?

If shills had any talent, they wouldn't be slaving themselves away to convince no one, all for minimum wage

Why didn't Spicer say anything meme worthy? No gas? No Hitler? No bantz? It's almost like the administration uses it to distract both sides when there's a neocon fuck up.

The end of this was a lot more subdued than usual.

Your writing styles are completely the same in all posts. Just fuck off.

He was probably curtailing his urge to toss a fragmentation grenade into the pool as he exited.

Sean was having too much fun at the Easter egg roll today and wanted to hit the WH Easter Roll buffet before someone ate all the egg rolls.

The flip-flop gambit is still on it seems

There's 5 threads on the Cleveland shooter still up. Try defending nuking high energy threads on 4chan.

It's amazing that there are people getting paid to D&C online as soon a Trump does something that he hasn't explained in detail. I mean someone is burning money over some grudge and they don't care.

Not a single good question
For the 10th time, no
I hate you fucking faggots,he wouldn't even be able to support April's fat ass, much less all of you
No one even mentioned my neat bunny tie
And then 10 questions about muh taxes. Embarrassingly low energy display from the journokikes.

Someone tweet Sean and tell him we liked the bunny tie.

Every time we get shilled with shitty antitrump memes, I go browse endchan, and usually can find the same image, down to the filename, within about 5 minutes. They're still buttblasted he won

Soros pockets have no bottom, which is funny since he pays these retards peanuts anyways top kek kikes

They are running out of steam after every single trick of theirs failed. Expect many female anchors with short hair soon.

Is it that they're still butt blasted he won, or is it that he keeps winning to the point that he straight up ruined passover for them?

Why not both? Either way this was the best kike-easter ever. board activity needs to pick up now that the shills are leaving though, it's felt slow lately

And 4 of those 5 are maxed out. I was trying to help. I even scanned the catalog and gave a link to a relevant thread. Lurk moar.

It feels about as slow as it's always been, though I do feel some people left because of all the shilling.

First post in this thread. You must be confused with all of the chess occurring.

Fuck I missed it. Watching now.

shills won't step near spicer threads.
their fear of anime counteracts their desire for sorosbux.

did the chicks stop? I thought he just agreed to put it off since they'll help us with the norks?

Scratch that there are more than 5, and at least three are not maxed. You lurk moar.

Well yeah, but I'm talking an actual anime.

>tfw nobody got it
>tfw you miss spicer rally lifestream

Would be a good time to remind the media of other logged WH visits by: Creamer, Alefantis, et al.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-11/u-s-unlikely-to-tag-china-currency-manipulator-schwarzman-says

Checked

Why do I think Spicer spends more time managing his ties then the journokikes