CNN blaming videogames for the multiple killings in cleveland

so they noticed people are catching on to their image editing scheme where they pretend the killer is white, now they have a new narrative and they are now blaming videogames to be the soul reason for the killing spree.

Other urls found in this thread:

depressionquest.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CNN/CIA won't openly tell you they are running psy-ops of this nature

Here you go, sleepyhead. Sage because the catalog is already full of this shit.

It's gonna be really funny when they throw a pity party for this stupid nigger. "Oh mental illness is such an issue, we should all feel bad for this man!"
Then they will switch to "shortly after the attacks neo nazi's flooded the internet and showed just how evil white people are. Just look at the comments left on these websites!"

Yea, well were blaming CNN for the multiple killings because they covered up vitally important details intentionally, making them an accessory to murder.

Holla Forums here. This is US's version of white pixelization. Of course they're going to blame video games for this, despite having 13 precedents in the US Supreme Courts that the so-called co-relation of violence to violet video games have been disproved, TIME AND TIME FUCKING AGAIN. Nothing to see here, these people are obviously using this to further their post-modernist agenda. They can go fuck themselves!

Undisputably the Best Timeline.

blaming video games what is this 2001

video games are normie now with strong independent womynz and people of diversity working in there
CNN is being very patriarchal and wacist again
they can buy their indulgences by supporting my patreon vidya_cooness to show they be supporting of strong independent womynz of color

videogames confirmed for not being the electric kike.

its a grey zone for the evil nehzis.

Anything to avoid talking about the real issue.

There is no stronger salt than the salt brought by GG
Back to >>>/GNAA/ with your ass

second vid looks engineered. Blood looks fake as fuck and there's too much too quick.

say what you will about the BOs and in fighting but with no gamegate you'd still be under the thumb of joot

What issue goy? You mean the fact that he's a disgruntled white youf?

It all boils down to one question.

Do you believe people are inherantely good?

If you do, then when someone rapes, robs, assaults, mugs or murders its much easier to blame outside forces… slavery, poverty, racism, sexism, etc…

If you do not think people are inherantely good, then you say that the individual is responsible for the actions and due the consequences or rewards…

Liberals seem to think that everyone is good except straight white men.
Conservatives seem to think everyone has capability to do wrong so it is assumed they will.

This single issue is the source common denominator of almost EVERY single difference between liberal and conservative politics as a whole. One half idiotically believes everyone is good dispite evidence otherwise.
What we need is a legitimate honest open discussion of mankind, its phenotypical biodiversity, America and its culture, and our intended course in the future… we owe it to our children.

I get annoyed with all the incoherent nonspecific non-arguments, such as the whole "institutional racism" bullshit… Point it out to me. Where is the "No Negros" rule codified into law? Where is there "Whites only" anything?
Are there racist people in intsitutions? Now, this is a different question. Of course there are.. I guarantee you there is at least one Guatamalan Judge in America who does not like the Chinese… Racism exists, but you cannot just say that America is racist without explaining affarmative action, the united negro college fund, the congressional black caucus and the NAACP.
And since we cannot come to a point where the polarized folks far off on the left come to their senses, and can agree on the most basic of facts, it appears that a second civil war is in order.

Do you not remember when we told ni/gg/ers to fuck off and die? That vidyas were just another facet of the jewish media complex and have been forever? Do you not remember Holla Forumsacks using the first release of XCOM(which was multiculti/bluebeam propaganda) as evidence of this?

make games, don't play them has always been the mentality around here, in fact it was Holla Forumsacks that started the ni/gg/er notion that "SJWs should make their own games and leave ours(specifically our honorary compatriot's gaems) alone"

The second GG Stopped being about opting-out of yidyas altogether and started being about muh ethics Holla Forums stopped supporting it.

You know how I know you've never seen a pistol headshot up close before nigger?

apologies for reddit spacing here, typing in the quick reply box can have that effect sometimes.

TOP KEK

Kill yourself.

Kek
I just got off a 20 hour binge of that game. I'm fucked in the head too, but I'm not about to start killing people.

Because a majority of people have never seen that?

meant for

Postal 2 is probably the greatest game ever made by westerners

Well I guess a majority of people should keep their mouth shut about the subject then shouldn't they?

off-topic, I bought it a few days ago off steam for $0.99

Reminder that just a year before the Gamers Are Dead articles dropped, CNN was on the side of gamers.
What could have happened? :^)

You know RWS is pirate-friendly don't you? I got that shit a few months after release off a warez site and sent them a postcard with $20 stapled to it once I played it enough to know I liked it.

Do you not remember Jack Thompson?

This. Red pill normies with video games, but don't get high on your own supply.

He said he was killing people because he was having problems with his woman. CNN needs to ream the wax out of their ear canals with a power drill.

Typical tricks

We REALLY should be pushing this "they're avoiding saying he's black" everywhere.

This case got attention and exposing the media cover-up will go a long way in waking people up.

what happened to this poor image to be so blurry and shit

Just say that he enjoyed this classic jewel:

depressionquest.com/

I couldn't find shit, my internet is censored here. All I got was a bunch of winblows ransomware that I'll never use. I made up for it by killing Vince.

I shouldn't be surprised by CNN, but it somehow does.

Nah, too much blood.

Diversion. This has been circulating around conspiracy sites, origin was T_d

I stayed up literally ALL night the night before last trying to figure this whole situation out. In a nutshell what i found out:

Murtis Taylor (the company that Joy Lane works at) is a corrupt AF agency who neglects people who depend on them for mental health treatment resulting in a lot of people who end up losing their shit, killing themselves, and killing others.

Murtis Taylor also uses their power to take kids from homes for BS reasons and sues to gain legal custody of children to put into foster care

Beech Brook (killers former workplace) is a facility for troubled children, and until last year also functioned as an adoption/foster care agency/facility

These two places are within miles and in the same county as the international adoption agency that the FBI raided months ago

Children were sexually abused at Beech Brook by its staff

More than 3100 reports of missing children in 2015 in this county alone

Dozens of cases of child abuse just reopened after being ignored/not investigated for years

Beech Brook and Murtis Taylor are very short distance from Great Lakes which means children could be trafficked to Canada, New York, and through to the Atlantic Ocean

2 pastors arrested days ago in this county for child trafficking/child sex abuse.

One of the pastors wives works for the government for CPS type agency

…and lots of other shit i found out too but thats all i can remember right now, but like i said, there is a lot more fuckery i dug up.

Theres definitely more to this story than meets the eye.

Why do you think Stephens kept on and kept on and kept on mentioning Joy Lane, Murtis Taylor, and Beech Brook?

Why do you think he said to let his boss know he wouldn’t be at work the next day he posted, “I’m sorry team but I’m to far gone [sic] …

Damn GooberGloblins

That's fucking retarded. He told everybody multiple times, he's killing people over his ex bitch.

You are a kike, if not by blood then by nature.

Kikes are trying to push a narrative, the truth doesn't matter.

cheked
they need to shift the blame from the nigger and probably they want to kike up more the games with some anti violence shit

Damn it user
I laughed a bit too hard
Pic unrelated; I was trying to find a funny image and found one of the screen caps I had after uploading Trump not!kantai art to a fetish booru.

user that's lewd.

so you're condemning old baby boomer veterans and actual 100 year old crippled nazis playing games like red orchestra and hearts of iron a bad thing?

its a grey territory, what you're posting right now is defeatism which retracks any form of conquest we have left on the industry, not every jew has the braincells to control games.

Good. Attacking the gaming community is attacking the youth, which already is open to Right-wing ideologies. If what's seen as Left-wing news outlets pushes an agenda against them, then they come to us as a means of rebelling.