Current gen consoles have no games

Where did this meme come from? There are just as many, if not more good games on the ps4 as there were on all of the consoles at this point in last gen's lifecycle.

games I want to play on Ps4

that's it. three games and one isn't, even out yet.

user. Your faggotry is showing.

This. Also

I know Sony is desperate for games, but it's almost poetic that the PS4 is a repository for PC games everyone stopped caring about.

When it first came out it really did have no games and retards who bought it for full price had nothing to play on it. Most consoles have no games when first released and it didn't last as long as Xbone but it became a meme among console war faggots which Holla Forums is full of.

Yes that means you faggot, shitting up threads talking about your PC being better than consoles is exactly the same as Xbox and Sony fanboys flinging shit at each other. The PC actually being superior in many ways doesn't stop it from being console war shitposting when you just shit up threads.

Anyone who ties themselves to a single platform instead of using multiple ones is a faggot and it's these faggots who shit up threads and continue with the "No games" meme for everything but the one platform they play on.

Here's a list of games I'd want to play on PS4:

Definitely worth the price of a console.

That's nice, dear. Come back to this board when you actually enjoy playing video games.

I play them on PC, thank you.

its more like they have barely any exclusives so theres not much reason to buy them
irrelevant
they're not here yet so nobody can play them

here are the good physical games that are out on PS4:

the rest:

that isn't a lot of games out and most of them aren't anything special really.

Wii U's good games:

there might be a couple more, but its like under 10 good released physical games for both consoles.

we all know what happend to Xbone, thats the zero exclusives territory.

You mean at the end? Because this gen is already at the end. Next gen has already been announced and will be coming soon.

I'm sorry you're so desperate to justify your 400 burger dollar brick OP

stopped reading there, fuck off moviefag with you "cinematic experience" bullshit

The PS4 has: Bloodborne, Estival Versus (likely PC port soonish), and some Yakuza

The bone has nothing

the WiiU has a couple like Bayonetta, SM3DW, and Tropical Freeze

Yeah… too bad the games all suck!

Stealing your list and adding
Wonderful 101
Mario Kart 8 seems fun to play online
Smash is something I could see myself playing

That's the games for the Wii U I would care about. And PS4 only has Bloodborne and Gundam Breaker I am interested in.

There's plenty of great games on the PS4 and Wii U. The PS4 is having its year this year, and 2017 seems to be more of the same. The only platforms I've seen struggling to keep up with good, new releases as of late is the PC and 3DS. You can't criticize the PC however, it's very triggering for some anons here, to whom the PC is an infalliable platform, but it's OK, they aren't microsoft or sony, so they aren't fanboys or slaves to a corporation. They have true freedom to play bad console ports and 2d indie games.

Oh and all those PS4 games? Even the Sony published ones that are absolutely platform exclusive? t-they'll come out on PC too! despite no word on the matter. Kind of a sad dedication, but whatever, lots of people have their problems, reasons to sticking to one platform, usually its poverty that leads to a dedication to something like that, because they have no other choice, they settle and over-invest in the justification of their platform of choice.

Mario Maker's fun.

Project Zero and Monster Hunter seem good too, but I've yet to play them.

I mostly want fighting games for the PS4. I am looking forward to The Last Guardian though.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((you)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

exclusive wise theres 3 on PS4, about 8 on Wii U if you love Smash and Mario Kart
unreleased games don't count, nobody can play them yet and nobody knows if they're great yet.

no need for that