OLE NIGGER BUCK KILLED IN FACEBOOK VIDEO FATHER OF 9 HOODLUMS

OLE NIGGER BUCK KILLED IN FACEBOOK VIDEO FATHER OF 9 HOODLUMS - GRANDFATHER TO 14 - THAT WE KNOW ABOUT

Robert Godwin Jr., the son of a Cleveland man whose fatal shooting was uploaded to Facebook on Sunday afternoon, said he can't bring himself to watch the gruesome video that continues to be circulated on social media.

But Godwin, 48, was intimately familiar with the details during an interview Sunday night, because of what law enforcement, witnesses and family members who had the stomach to watch the video have recounted to him. Even with all the information he received, he still cannot watch the video itself.

"I haven't watched the video. I haven't even looked at my cellphone or the news," Godwin said. "I don't really want to see it."

Robert Godwin Sr., 74, was shot down by Steve Stephens on East 93rd Street, just south of Interstate 90 in Cleveland's Glenville neighborhood, Cleveland police said. Stephens broadcast the shooting on Facebook.

(Editor's note: Late Sunday, a Facebook representative confirmed that the video of the shooting was not broadcast live as indicated in an earlier version of this story. The video was recorded and uploaded.)

cleveland.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/04/facebook_live_shooting_victims.html
archive.is/ikpyl

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/690
youtu.be/h-g1v-5I9ss?t=4395
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're completely ignoring the fact the guy who did this streamed it to Facebook and claims to have killed 13 other people the same day.
This is actually what he looks like.

A lifetime of gibs and government entitlements abruptly ended Easter Sunday - praise jesbus

was that real blood?
looks fake to me

It was real in his mind.

Shame this couldn't have happened 70 years ago.

but he literally dindu nuffin

He doesn't even fucking know!

Is this for real? This is some serious PSYOP shit then.

bad goy he was much whiter than that
CNN said he had possible skinhead ties

he said he was left with nothing?
who is putting gas in his car?
where is he sleeping?
does he have food supplies?

explain the tech issues?

This

Plus that bag could've had a blood squib in it and we couldn't actually see the shooting plus the bag covered where the wound would've been.

Maybe that's a real name, but it's a strange name for a black to have, it's a strange name for anyone to have honestly.

Maybe i can ask you but did you notice the gunshot was heard after the camera turned away… maybe it was a desync issue.

I'm inclined to believe it
Someone that age doesn't fall to the floor still in 1 second, only a body with no motor control does that

What would be the motive of faking this event?

What the fuck? Sauce on this?

He looked like a good ol gramps.
Quite symbolic how the crazed youth is killing off the tame nog culture.

The bullet sound definitely lagged

No idea

The cops are investigating the murder and trying to chase down the assailant.
The fugitive is a blond haired white male with blue eyes and has possible links to far right groups.

No, you misunderstand. I think it might be fake. I mean what is the specific goal of this PSYOP?

This is why white people clutch purses and lock car doors twice and cross to the other side of the street around blacks.

further control of FB

kek

Maybe it's real?
Maybe someone wants to stir up trouble. or try for another gun scare?

Does Cleveland have any racial tensions? maybe he will waste a few white people and kick shit off there.

Facebook is a private company, they don't need an excuse to change features.

What's the average lifespan in da hood nowdays?

I have a feeling these niggers are overstaying their welcome.

Always funny how conveniently placed some object or person is in the way of the wound, or the camera is juuuust out of view when the deed happens and for the duration thereafter aside from maybe a brief glimpse.

Also
despite this guy plastering himself all over social media as well

Its bullshit being used to take attention away from some other shitstorm about to/that has already happened.

Guns are evil murder tools, nobody needs an evil murder tool.
Blacks are violent thugs, it's about time any white teetering on the edge of DOTR made a start, like Roof the hero.
If you don't feel like one of these two things the psyop is not for you.

Michael Michael is a real name.

How the fuck does a 70 year have great grandchildren! Is it a requirement to have a load shot into your dirty ape vagina at 16 in nigger communities?

Shit like this is why we need Planned Parenthood

what the hell is this in the power lines above the shooting?

No this is why we need forced castration for anyone who has a kid while on welfare.

Abortions are more realistic and less retarded.

This is Steve Stephens car
He is the suspect in the murder of Mr. Goodwin in Cleveland
White Ford Fusion, temporary tag number
E363630

Fake news

Tricia Harte‏Verified account @TriciaHarteTV
CNN now confirming Steve Stephens' cell phone 'pinged' in Erie, PA

My penny wenny got a hardy seeing the niggy dying :)

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/690
calling all cars, calling all cars, report of suspect vehicle, possible nigger driving

In the video streams they complain about phones randomly dying while even on the charger. I don't have a recording of the niggers who periscope streamed however they complained about the exact same thing happening. Not long after it happened to this streamer a cop pulled him over and tole him to cease and desist and disarmed him. Supposedly the (((LAPD)) called the police department. Later it was confirmed that it was the mayor that made the call. Most of the good stuff in this vodeo starts arounf the 1:13:00 mark and after. He gets pulled over around 1:20:00 Also a few more inconsistencies
youtu.be/h-g1v-5I9ss?t=4395
for some reason it will not let me embed the video, even if I just link normally to the stream

Get a life, loser

Hey, Holla Forums.

Is this another false flag or what?

Ya'll just to blind to see that ya'll are played by white devils. He was pressured into it cuz of whiteys privilege and opression. He dindu nuffin.

Yes masonic mind control. False flag.

Is the name ALOHA SNACKBAR or is it nignogging

Why do I remember this nog's name

speaking of False Flag

Stop posting this fucking edit you retard.

Jewsonic then, that better?

Tucker?

To any Twitterfags here:
Get on #Cleveland and start tweeting about nigger criminality. Not a fast tag, so you can get a lot of nigger butthurt and redpills planted in their minds.

Masonic still isn't a thing though tbh

I thought it was an outstanding surprise. It was the center of conversation for the whole family at the dinner table. We all agreed niggers are vile and we needs more guns and ammunition

Law enforcement has these tools at their disposal, but they blew their wad too early. The cat is out of the bag now. Holla Forumsacks should not rely on internet availability around the location of a habbeding. Any Holla Forumsacks who do not wish to be spotted and targeted by LEOs should ditch ALL trackable electronic devices.

Also, keep a tinfoil wrapper around any RFID-enabled debit/credit cards. Just to be safe, keep all of your plastic cards inside of one. It's a Faraday cage that will insulate them from a long-range reader/tracker/identifier, if such a thing exists. It surely does.

Welcome to cyberpunk dystopia, Holla Forums. The future is here.

Ah you mean it's not real.
I get you.

There is symbols for the Metal Gear games
I don't remember a huge barge crashing through NYC in 2009
It's a lie

I dont know what you think the big deal is, except maybe you're bad at math. Plenty of white people are great grandparents at that old nog's age, nothing weird about it at all.

Right you are squire…

this. i had a feeling it was a hoax from the jump. but why?

What? Are you trying to inspire pity for the old nigger?

If only.

i hate this nog

A 70 year old can have kids in their 20s and have great grandkids…

Ok, then why don't they get abortions already? Because they want to have 10 jaggaboons! Stop them at 1 so they don't even get a choice.

When I said I wanted anime to be real, I didn't mean giant nigger roaches from Mars.

DAMN

kek

good luck trying to memory hole this shit

lol

Kek

These are fake.

he was known as "The Junk Man" around da hood

Nothing bugs me more than a nigger attempting to act civilized and all high and mighty at the same time while still speaking in their "refined" version of ebonics.