HAPPENING - VICE PRESIDENT PENCE JOINT PRESS CONFERENCE IN KOREA

US Vice President Mike Pence says `era of strategic patience is over' with North Korea - AP
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/853834251573366784

US Vice President Pence and South Korean PM Hwang Kyo-ahn to hold joint presser at 3:30pm KST – delayed about 30 min, officials say.

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

So it begins. It only takes one instance of this shit for the slippery slope to really get going. In particular, since now they'll have the world lense pointed at them, even if they wanted to be racist/keep them contained, they'll be shot at on all sides. Lets hope they have enough guts to call out Israel on their removal of the reproductive capabilities of refugees.

I'm going with NOT happening, and here is my logic: War wouldn't be declared with the VP in South Korea.

If they try to lead us down this path, and we don't stop them, our children will curse our names as we do those who came before us.

This will be the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning, depending entirely upon how the American people handle someone dragging them kicking and screaming into yet another series of wars they don't need.

please

I don't think that's an option at this point user…

So if you're North Korea (and assume you're crazy because you're North Korea), do you take this as an indication that you're about to get invaded?

I wonder if they'll try to do anything to rattle their half-broken saber.

Why can't China take them in?

PLACE YOUR BETS

HOW LONG UNTIL KIM IS KILL?

Don't the Japanese hate the Koreans; north or south? If Japan admits any refugees, they'll be sequestered or otherwise quarantined until they can ship them off to southeast Asia as part of some aid deal or something.

Not with the VP in South Korea. That's my assertion. Also, the surprise attack wouldn't begin with a VP press conference.

If dubs there won't be any refugees to take in

ONLY PILES OF ASH

If I were a crazy Nork, the VPOTUS being in South Korea would put me at ease.

OH FUG HITLER WHAT DID U DO

The perfect dubs.

Yes. The Japanese will horribly abuse the poor Korean rapefugees.

Part of what makes North Korea so tempting for the chickenhawks is that there's like nothing there aside from Pyongyang and a few little bases. Kim would get steamrolled, although there might be some collateral damage for Seoul due to its unfortunate proximity to the border.

Well, shit.

And to think I wanted to pump and dump QT Nork grils

trump-jews destroying another nation.

You know what would be funny? If Trump sent Pence to Seoul to try provoking the Norks into assassinating him with artillery-delivered VX gas.

If that happened, would Paul Ryan become the new VPOTUS? Or does POTUS succession not apply to VPOTUS?

Well shit, indeed.

What's the difference between a Syrian refugee and a Korean refugee?

The Syrian refugee tries to rape your wife. The Korean refugee asks you to fuck his wife.

Should i be worried?

Possible video stream
in korean

Nah. Kek didn't give you dubs, so worry is out of the question.

This will be very good.

Did I miss it?

HERE WE GO

TOASTING IN A HISTORICAL BREAD

And thus the biggest Starcraft match has been born.

Starting now on korean stream posted a few posts up, hurry.

Pence plays Starcraft and mains Protoss and spams Psi Storm

WE ARE GOING TO WAR

They're still Korean. It would be bad, but not mud invasion level bad. If anything, Best Koreans should have preserved an even more traditional asian family and social structure than Japan and Worst Korea due to being so isolated from western influence. That alone should be relatively effective at hammering out deviant behavior. At least compared to what we've been seeing recently with the current refugees in Europe.

If we actually go to war I'm going to have to defect to the Axis.

thanks for the hot tip E.

Has NK ever threatened Israel?

>>>/suicide/

no rothschild bank, they're an unknown variable in world control

They refuse to have a Rothschild bank which is the most anti-Semitic crime there is.

How new are you? Of course they have.

We've got some sick dubs in this thread already

HAPPENING AVERTED I SAY AGAIN HAPPENING AVERTED

just a bunch of gay ass sanction bullshit

Wow, Trump is really strong huh?

>>>/oven/

Not really new, just never followed Israel vs North Korea relations since they don't come up often. North Korea should have threatened Israel and only Israel, it'd wake more normies up to who is really in control.

They're commies, Holla Forums. That makes them automatically serfs of the Rothschilds since they hired Marx to write the communist manifesto..

Ahem. . .

On young hashim nikka

They have, and continue to do so, and a lot of the time (if not absolutely all the time, don't want to pull out of my ass) are 100% correct on their real intentions. Makes me second guess the reality of true North Korean life too versus our medias portrayal.

are you deaf nigger? they literally said nothing and just talked about some gay ass sanctions. Thats not to say there wont be a happening at a later date but nothing is going down today

Imagine if the crazy cultist woman were still in charge of Worst Korea. She's probably be trying to castrate Pence with a steak knife right now.

Yes goyim, and we are also a democracy

My sides

I'm not for racemixing but they deserve better than that.

Aren't there supposed to be 8 of them?
What happened to the other 7?

Easy. Just press your lips together and blow.

The 8 were puppeting the president. The 8 had no official power of their own. I don't know what's happened to them though.

Meme responsibly, your digits could be responsible for the destruction of North Korea.

It hasn't even started yet faggot.

My digits will lead Best Korea to Final Victory.

Oh well, you're on your own Kimmy.

No video?

www. youtube.com/watch?v=YwbpBIabRmo

Rude.

Try out:

I'm sorry, I just can't take this seriously. This isn't badass or menacing at all.

I do believe there was similar talk before the invasion of Panama. It's called strategic misdirection.

Rolling for sneak attack tonight (Best Korea Time), right after Lil' Kim gets tucked into his jammies.

Okay, I didn't land a get this time, but whoever does will probably agree with me.

Best Korea's tactical biplanes will shoot down Pence's airplane and start WWIII.

I find it interesting how North Korea, one of the last non-Rothschild controlled central banks is getting some major attention lately. Also the mentioning of coal. Looks like (((they))) want to use their coal reserves and sales to China as a way to gain access.

Actually, the Koreans are major rapists

I wonder how much korean poon Pence's father slayed.

Another victory for Best Korea!

>does he know this isn't candy?

I'm with the norks on this one. Never thought I'd see the day.
If it's going to come down to WWIII I want to be on the side fighting against israel.

Whole lotta magic in this thread. North Korea is kill.

PRAISE KEK TBH LADS

Just start the war already.

Korea will burn, best and worst

So, where to I go to avoid getting nuked? I'm in a major US city in middle America, how the fuck do I GTFO?

Also will Japan be safe? They wouldn't nuke them a third time would they? Fucking kikes I was going to go to school there in October ;_;

You don't get it you piece of shit shill.
The central bank is to control a nation through the economy while people don't know it.
Communism is basically judaism lite for the goys. Their bank is automatically Rothschild. Their entire government is automatically Rothschild controlled. Their entire culture is Rothschild controlled.
Kim Jong Un has Rothschild claws so far up his ass, he gets help from it when he's eating his kimchi.

One spilled drop means death camp. You'd be watching it that intently too.

Then why do all the Rothschild backed nations oppose NK?
also
fucking kek. It's more like scientology mixed with NatSoc for gooks

yeha good luck with that fag

Two things…
first…after all the b.s. that happened in SK that they are still cleaning up (and the press ignored) is it being traced back to the (((bankers))) and is this why starting a war is a good thing?

second….is the U.S. really there for Korea or Russia?

If the chinks don't beat them to it, the russians will probably open up a foreign legion. The kikes still win either way, but at least on this side you might get the chance to march on tel aviv before nuclear hellfire kills us all.

So if the NorKs actually launched a first strike, what could they even do before getting pulverized by everyone?

I know they could do decent arty damage to Seoul, but they sure as shit aren't doing a land invasion, they've got no airforce, no navy, and their missiles don't work.

Do they have a Samson Option or anything?

With today's nukes, you're not safe anywhere. Even if you survive the initial blasts, any proper exchange would send enough dust into the atmosphere to toxify the planet.

Tremble in fear before Best Korea's powerful army!

What you're saying is - there is no way to escape getting nuked in this scenario - am I getting that right m8?

Rapid expansion into space then?

There it is, the Trump agenda is fully kiked. Obama liked Europe with the (((Syrian refugee crisis))) now its time to kill off Japan with their very own (((refugee))) crisis.

America first, amirite boys? Let's go bomb some gooks for America apparently

FTFY

Communism is a jewish system, but that doesn't mean every single communist is actively controlled by them. North Korea is an enemy of the jews, that's an objective fact.

I just realized this, this isn't even about Korea it's about destroying Japan's homogeneity.

FUCKING KIKES

Norks will have an impression of ascending into heaven.
I seriously doubt that they will rape anything other than food.

Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.

Juche isn't fucking communism.

Yes, but there is still time to gun down a few kikes before it happens though. It's not a total loss, you see?

And if by some miracle we win, we can start putting the shills who tried to force this war into camps and watch them starve in the nuclear winter.

then what the fuck is it

p-please leave Nippon alone

They already do, japan has a huge problem with norks that got left over from the empire days. We know they're norks becuase they run nork schools, that teach nork ideas, with pictures of nork god on the wall. These Zainichi koreans make up like 80% of all of Japan's crimes. A flood of norks into japan will be just as devastating as the mudflood in europe. Gooks are every bit as subhuman as the muds.

Still, rather be on that side than marching for ZOG.

I'm pretty sure the refugees they're talking about are people of Japanese descent living in South Korea.

My guess goes

Or, since this is probably still the Bizarro universe where the least probable thing happens,

Don't be naive.

I don't even see "us" having a stake in this fight, it's ZOG vs an inbred gook. As long as Assad and Syria's government don't get involved there are no winners but the kikes.

No matter how you cut it, we fucking lose. Unless some Turner Diaries-tier shit happens like yesterday we're fucked if things keep heading this direction. War is a fucking blackpill lads.

Hard to explain, it's a bit like a cult took over a country, proclaimed themselves to be the master race, then went full CO$ after their leader died.

Then why haven't they been attacked ever before even though they have nuclear weapons/materials that could be sold to Pissrael's enemies?
And they're easily the weakest of the axis.
The reason is simple. They're the paper tiger that causes ruckus so the world looks at them while the kikes plunder something somewhere.

You think there's any connection? And when the northern part gets back on it's feet they're going to see a big boom in industry since there's a lot of shit to be exploited. I think that even the old Norks would be happy to return and develop the barren land there.

Its not about rape or crime, its about destroying Japans racial homogeneity

lets just end this charade already

Israel wants more clay, and more shekels. Denying them that is my side. They don't have the norks yet, so all I can do is try to stop them. The fact they're pushing so hard for wwiii lately just proves that no matter what or where or why, the same thing is going to happen. Might as well make my stand now. If I'm to die anyway, I want it to be fighting ZOG.

Norks in japan are happy where they're at. The get endless gibs because muh oppression, rape jap qts all day erryday, can't get in trouble for it because muh oppression, and always have best korea to run away too if shit gets too hot. They already have the right to return, and japan funds the trip, they're in japan because they want to destroy japan. Gooks are the nigger of east asia.

TBH gooks and japs are one and the same race.

Good ole fashioned regime change for SK

My dick can only get so hard.

You fuckers missed the conference, starts at one hour 7 mins.

Yeah fuck it, the modern world isn't exactly worth preserving anyway. Just hope enough whites survive to make an ethno-state once everything cools off. If not, I guess I will see you lads in hyperborea.

I'm with you m8, how the fuck do we do that though?
I thought my generation would never get their "great war" and shit is heating up ridiculously fast.

Like I said, either the chinks or the russians will take on foreign fighters if this goes hot. If bombs start flying, catch a plane to Hungary and work your way east, it'll take a few months for it to escalate from proxy war, to all out madness. Use that time to put yourself where you need to be.

Izzat Bateman in the corner there?

Bill Mitchell is a massive cunt

We had a VP resign (Spiro Agnew) and the new one had to be nominated by the president. I imagine it would work the same way, unless there's special rules for sudden death.

Am I the only one concerned that Pence is having meetings with the "acting president" of SK (some lawyer) while the entire country is destabilized because the former president is on trial for corruption and being a brainwashed cultist? Wtf is going on? Why couldn't this wait?

We got some friends in high places it seems.

The stickied call to action video is unlisted as well. Been up for 6 days and only has 10k views

Everyone is grabbing South Korea by the balls, even their allies Japan, China did an anti-Korea riots and banned gook companies from doing business there because of THAAD, and Norks are even more loud because they got proof that the puppet of the US still has that curse of having an unstable shit government.

It's extremely worrying.

SK doesn't actually want reunification with NK in the first place, because the tab would be fucking massive doing so will basically cut their growth for the next decade at the very least (if not trigger an actual recession).
Problem is, the SK people currently are asking for the heads of the ruling elite… So someone has to reel the goyims in and the usual solution to that is make war with your traditional enemy so that good goy think to something else.

It's extremely bad because nothing has changed since the first fucking korean war. China and Russia did not tolerate the idea have US tanks parked less than 500 miles from Beijing and less than 100 miles from Vladivostok back then they certainly aren't going to accept it now.
Especially China the way they've been waving their dick around an attack on NK would be a massive spit on their face.

The talmud is child reading material in South Korea. Its over.

The only preparation you need for Nork (((refugees)))

Best Korea's best move is to side with the populace of SK, and offer rioters military support in exchange for future peace offerings.

You're fucking wrong kike.

Japan is gonna to get fucked.

I can smell your fear Imperial dog!

How do we get rid of this cunt? Somebody convince twitter to ban him for being an ebil nazi or something.

North Korean refugees being temporarily placed in surrounding Asian countries isn't equatable to the flood of Syrian 'refugees' displacing ethnic Europeans.

I literally cannot imagine any human of any race on this planet believing the human trash that live in North Korea are even worth trying to save… Nuke pyongyang, get it over with.

Very rude. They aren't nearly as degenerate as South Koreans.

There is a lot of fags in South Korea
Think Pence has enough volts?

I hope you die first.

Why is it not equatable? And furthermore, you're a dumb fuck if you think this North Korea bullshit is our problem to begin with. Trump should be spending his energy and time at home, spics don't deport themselves

oh hitler!

America keeps her positioning she won BTFO of Commies in Korean war. Sounds good to me.

kek

Hopefully Israel gets nuked.

I say we just let the Norks rot in their isolated state for 20-30 years and after those we let the PRC annex them

This.

I don't see the point in playing games with the Norks they're never going to detonate a nuke, they are clever enough to realise if they ever did it would be the end of them.

They always pull this shit off when they need something or when a new US administration walks through the door. My guess is Trump is calling their buff playing into he's stereotype and making them sweat a bit, good on him tubby needs to sweat more then most.

thats really one of the very few acceptable emoticons outside of the likes of facebook

(checked)
My thoughts exactly.

Back to T_D you filthy shill.

Magic in this thread for sure. Tell me Holla Forums is it going to be WWIII or the Great Race War.

Edit: R,rid of what Captcha?

Don't the norks get brainwashed into thinking their leader is God or some shit? I see them fighting to the death rather than just up and leaving.

Even though they're genetically half korean, yes.

all these fucking retards in this thread either a shill or just plain retarded and fell for the best Korea meme
this is pure contrarian and its a little hard to put a central bank in a country when its a nuclear wasteland, and its never been about the fucking banks you kikes, and you know this, its about starting wars for white people to die. NK should have been dealt with a while ago, they are a fanatic, possibly even worse than communist, country that does nothing but starve their people and threaten everyone in the world. Just because Israel doesn't like them should mean that we should like them, the best Korea meme was because SK is such a pile of shit compared to them that it was the better korea, not that either of them are good. Also, china is going to install a proxy not the rothschilds. although china isn't much of a step up from that

the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy

Wow now this is some newfaggotey

bitch, please

War- any war- has a purpose.

You're thinking of liberal wars, the "win the hearts and minds of the poor brown people" wars. These aren't really wars at all- they're civil wars by proxies, conflicts against the American right. Vietnam wasn't a victory of North Vietnam over South Vietnam- it was a victory of the State Department over the Pentagon.

The US military- the Pentagon- is the ONLY fundamentally rightist faction in the United States Government. State is against us, the DOJ is against us, the spies are against us. Only the Pentagon is -potentially- not openly hostile to the interests of the white genetic in-group. Oppose them and we have nothing. Get them on your side, give them what they want, let them seize back the reigns of the American empire from the diplomatic corp and maybe, just maybe, you at the grounds for one day having a military-supported coup, which is the ONLY thing that could possibly save this country for us.

Peace Time Trump has his immigration orders blocked by random judges out in fucking Hawaii- War Powers Trump can put muslims in internment camps. Peace Time Trump is the cuck of the leftist controlled civil service- War Powers Trump can make the government his bitch.

Trump may be too much of a liberal cuck to do this, but opposing war under all circumstances is just silly- Hitler didn't truly become the Fuhrer until he became the leader of Germany at war.

Hungry soldiers don't fight. North Korea can't feed itself. Look at how tiny their soldiers are!

I hate this fucking retard

Boomer conservatives are the most useless, gullible packers of human shit on the planet

Please tell me how a opening a kike run central bank half way across the world on my tax dollars benefits me.

It doesn't. Getting the military loyal and grateful to a pro-white, anti-liberal sovereign white solidifying wartime powers in his hands could benefit us all. The problem is that Trump probably isn't this man. But if that man ever does come, he's going to need to spend some time giving the Pentagon whatever the fuck they want, wherever they want it.

Plus, bombs make big loud bright explosions, and normies are easily persuaded by those. In every meme of the God Emperor, he has plenty of military medals on his chest. The God Emperor will be extremely pro-military, that's not a question. The question is wether or not Trump will be the God Emperor. War with North Korea could be a huge waste of time and a victory for the neocohens, or it could be the beginning of the end for our degenerate leftist republic. It depends how it is handled and by whom.

So you literally want to invade North Korea so your retarded God-Emperor memes don't use all merit?

If we had a Hitler who's goal was to end the Whig republic and install a rightist white ethnostate, he would need the support, trust, and gratitude of the military to do so, along with the extraordinary extrajudicial powers granted to a sovereign during wartime. Under those circumstances, I would support war with literally any or all of the non-white countries on the planet to help him gain them.

Compulsory demagoguery.

I'm okay with glassing a nation that constantly threatens to glass us. Might makes right.

No, not Japan. They were the last ones I hoped could live on without being contaminated.

They have been trying to make peace for years it's just kikes like you can't stand not having American goons all over the world.

Everyone must be enriched.

I wish. I really do. But visit the country one time, and that meme is not going to hold up. Walk the streets of Tokyo and you will see arabs stumbling out of Nigerian owned. i guy clubs, while Japanese kids drive around with "THUG LIFE" stickers on the back of their cars and Thai hookers try to sell you blowjobs.

Japan is almost as Americanized and cucked as South Korea. The proof is in the birth rates. We imported feminism after WW2. The Japanese men can no longer own their women, and now they're terrified of them. Nice if you're a white tourist building a harem of Asian girls; not so nice for Japanese civilization.

Of the big 3, only China remains uncucked- that's the place where they have to force people to have LESS kids. But, as Christianity and western pop culture seep into the county, things are getting worse.

*Nigerian-owned night clubs

You seem to be going off demographics alone and in that case China is far more diverse both in terms of race and even religion.

By the way, this really only applies to mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan are pretty cucked, though still less suicidal than the West by several degrees of magnitude.

Clearly I'm not going by demographics alone, I'm talking mainly about culture here. China is an independent nation, Japan and South Korea are two provinces of the International Community.

I'm not sure what you mean by that China is very involved in the UN

Your right that China has more minorities than Japan- but that doesn't particularly matter, because when the minorities make trouble, China kills them and straps GPS locators onto the legs and into the cars of the ones they don't kill, while banning their traditions and making it illegal for them to homeschool their children.

I didn't say that Japan and South Korea were part of the UN, I said they were part of the International Community. The UN is a venue of discussion and usually irrelevant action, but it is not sovereign.

There are three sovereign powers on planet Earth- Russia, China, and the International Community. Russia's state religion is nominally Orthodox Christian, and in reality is Orthodox Christian. China's state religion is nominally Atheism, and in reality is familial Bhuddism and Daoism with Confucianist flavor. The International Community's state religion is nominally Secularism, and in reality is Multicultural Egalitarianism. South Korea and Japan are religious adherents, its just that less professions of faith are demanded from them since they aren't white.

(checked)
I've seen how Norks march and it looks very gay
I shouldn't be surprised though since they DO have one-inch penises

;_; and :^) has always been allowed

Is there a better source for this claim?

:^) was barely tolerated, and that tolerance grew to acceptance because the usual suspects wouldn't stop posting that emoticon. it was one of their trademarks, ;_; on the other hand can go fuck itself. And pretty much the majority of emoticons except :^) is being pushed and used by an very, very small few.

it's certainly not 100% uncontaminated, but it's the best country I've visited in that sense, so far. Urban areas do have a few africans and even some arabs. But just some. The amount of japanese people is staggering. Even tokyo cannot, in any way, be compared to say Paris or Berlin.

that being said, I have been there twice in my life, 15 years apart each time and the situation has gotten worse, but it's still in excellent shape compared to the rest of the world.

This, Japan is in a position that should they manage to break their chains and go full nationalist again, most of their problems could be packed into two industrial ships and pointed at guam.

The rot is still in small enough numbers to be dealt with, which I suppose is why the kikes want this war so badly, gotta get them (((refugees))) goy!

If they carpet bomb all the arty aiming at Seoul, wouldn't that pretty much guarantee a swift clean victory?

I feel like unless whoever attacks the norks and doesnt do that is gonna get crucified by their own constituents

Literally any African or South American country is the safest spot in a nuclear war

why live?!

What the fuck

all aisans are short dumbass.

Come get some, roten schweine.

Their music is a lot nicer than this shitty consumer-grade jew metal.

Love the focusing on America and non-interventionalism, Trump. Wall looks great so far, and so do all the illegals getting deported and companies/jobs coming back, you cocksucker.

You're not gonna get nuked on US soil, unless it's false flag by Israel/Saudi.

There is not a single truthful or insightful point in your entire comment, fucking pathetic. Go fellate China elsewhere you disgusting chink. China is a shithole filled with nigger-tier subhumans. Your entire idea of China is based on a fairy tale that doesn't even exist anywhere but Hong Kong and Taiwan

America is too fearful to roll tanks into Superior Korea!

Why not both? (and other things too, like dealing with SK rebellion)

We don't need tanks in your area. Submarines and aircraft carriers are enough for now.

What a faggot.
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS
Yes they serve the dual purpose of also killing goys, but to say what you said is going full retard.

its funny because they will go extinct because japanese men will be fucking robots while chinks fuck their women

But the Jews are on both sides you adorably lovably ignorant goy. They literally are. Communism is a jew invention. So it's basically Jewish cabals arranging monkey knife fights.

Imperialism is bad. But not for the reasons that the Marxist professors whine about.

i heard print was invented by a jew. thus everyone from print workers to paperboys is a jewish puppet right?

Do you fucks even know anything about North Korea?
They don't exactly have a high crime rate, it's just a poor as shit commie nation full of misery.

B O R N T O D I E
WORLD IS A FUCK
KILL EM ALL 2017
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 DEAD NORKS

B O R N T O D I E
WORLD IS A FUCK
KILL EM ALL 2017
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 DEAD NORKS

sorry for the double post

my vpn is acting up