What a handsome man you are, OP.

OP always delivers.

Wew lad!

Finally OP wasn't a faggot.

CAN´T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
BASED ASSAD

nice try

How is Holla Forums BTFO?
As my memory serves Holla Forums correctly said this was a false flag attack from the beginning.
Jimmy Dore even called this shit, it's so god damn obvious.
youtu.be/MnSAB4qeDug

Based as fuck. Great redpilling material

?

Are you meme'ing? Or just bumping in a retarded way? I honestly can't tell if I'm being autistic or you're just an overly enthusiastic Assad supporter (which is fine).

He talks like Mr Bean

So, was the idea to get Holla Forums to fight over Trump vs Assad? You're not good at this.

It's 8:20 in Damascus. Probably the SAA shitposting. In any case…

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT ASSAD

Well it does take some autism to think posting the new Assad interview suddenly is a 'nice try'. Nice try at what faggot?

Nice work, OP!

I shourd feer ashamed of myserf

Long live Assad!

LONG LIVE THE LION OF DAMASCUS

I assume shills aren't that incompetent and this is some sort of joke.

Noted. Consider your head aggressively patted.
Now just what the fuck are you doing nigger? Are you a robot? Copy-paste the first 3 lines of Starship Troopers.

We know it's you SAA-kun. It's okay, you don't have to shill here. We already support Assad.

ITT b489f9 LARPs as a pro-Assad samefagging shill to discredit any actual pro-Assad narrative

Nice try, JIDF.

BASED ASSAD

I don't even know what to say at this point.

This.

That would make sense… I guess? Its just really weird. I get the impression its supposed to 'discredit' them somehow, but for me its just got that vibe of a kid who really wants to impress someone.

What are you talking about?

First three lines of Starship Troopers. Paste them. Now.

What are you hasbara kikes accusing OP of? He's a nice guy, he posted Assad.

SAA calm down, we support Assad. inb4 this was all a Holla Forums falseflag

Face it Moishe, you got exposed
pic related

If it's 8:20 in Damascus, it's work time in Tel Aviv.

Stop saging a quality thread.

These late night esoteric shillposting threads are my favorite

What are you even trying to accomplish?

Yes, yes, Assad is based, now will you relax already? Jesus fucking Christ, I can't tell if this is a turbo-autiste propaganda agent, a lazy and poorly conceived shilling attempt, or some kinda low-cog Levantine AI.

Post my fucking first 3 lines so I know you're not a robot and maybe I'll give you a bump. Maybe.

Its implying that any pro-Assad posters are newfags/shills that only support him based on memes, in fact I've seen several posters trying to push this exact narrative as an argument against him.

OP might be retarded, but why can't any of you faggots screaming shill refute anything Assad said?

OP here, please stop shitting up my thread and start talking about the interview. Thanks in advance.

Interesting… Its kind of a retarded narrative though, you know that, right? And one assumes they know that… I'm just very confused as to how this is supposed to do anything but make me chuckle.

I can't comprehend Syrian banter

Because we agree with Assad.

Come on, you apes! You wanta live forever?
— Unknown platoon sergeant, 1918
I always get the shakes before a drop

Satisfied?

If you have a problem with this thread please take a ticket and I will call you.

-OP

May the Lion reign in Damascus through all storms, you weird, weird son of a bitch.

wait so you guys are saying we bombed the shit out of 36 people for nothing?????

Fuck off kike, Assad is and will always be better than your khazar ass.

Wait (((America))) bombed a country for no reason? Holy shit!

OP you're an amazing guy and I hope you have lots of sex tonight.

Being completely serious, can you SAA shills tell assad we say hi?

Bashar, is that you? You silly fuck.

Fuck you, kike.

Why sage a good thread?

Found the jew.

I never said i was the one pushing that narrative, that would mainly be the delusional the_cuckald or chesscuck posters
Either they don't or they're intentionally obtuse

Now, what are the chances of Western media actually running with this at all? I'm guess slim to none.
Trump will see it though, wonder how that'll sit… Dude basically called him a Jew-puppet bitch in front of the whole world.

God bless the SAA even if they're shit at shilling. Tell Bashar we said hi.

Heil

I… This is surreal.

Im not saying it in the negative way, lad. send our regards to based assad

Can't mossad the Assad

I should have screencapped it, but the anti-Assad shills were extremely obviously not from here and using reddit filenames after the cruise missile strike, and yes people are telling redditfags that Holla Forums Holla Forums is a "pro-republican" board where their faggotry is allowed.

You make it sound insane that Trump bombed a nearly empty airfield with missiles that did negligible damage with minimal casualties despite there being enough missiles launched to level a small town after notifying the Russian government, all because of unsubstantiated reports of the Syrian government using sarin gas in an area they were advancing on despite them having no sarin, and no will to gas their own people.

I hate to be the chess fag, but this whole thing feels like a dog whistle.
I've been cornered, I have a few loyalists left in the navy, so I'll use them to inefficiently bomb an airbase so that hopefully people start questioning why I'm doing this crazy shit.
That being said, I also wouldn't be surprised if he purposely ordered the bombing to further push the US into war.

Assad's the real MVP for coming out and saying this shit.

Dude…

They're in for a surprise.

Its genuinely intriguing. I'm intrigued.

Checked for weird shit happening every day.

Zogistan getting BTFO!

Assad looks like he's going to be sharing the same fate like Gaddafi, all in the name of (((democracy))) (greater Israel)

Is this a bot?

bump for, fuck, I don't know. Autism?

I thoroughly enjoyed this thread and this interview. Thanks OP

Is this a bot, a shill, or just the newest of the newfags

He's probably a cuckchanner who can't into IDs

SOON

But I thought cuck/pol/ had ids too?

ofug im dying send help

really oodles my noodle

Thanks OP

No most said it was real and THEN Dore's video came out and all of a sudden leftypol was in complete agreement it was fake.
You retards.
You idiots are the only faggots that still watch the main stream but id expect nothing less from >>>/reddit/. Who are you trying to kid most of your users Holla Forums larpers. I was the only guy in at least one thread pointing out it was fake with most just bitching about how assad was an evil capitalist.

He's a T_D whose buthurt he's no longer in control.

OP is a faggot, but the video is good.

Use this NSA tool if you want to know your cards: serenapowers.com/readings/personalCards/

Eerily accurate…

Great summary video. However I suggest to watch the original interview as well (was posted here some days ago).

this thread should be used as a proof thread for how hard we're getting sillbombed