So what do you think of Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

The demo will be release after E3

The game is coming along nicely it seems

Makes me really want to play OoE
looks alright though

2017 is still far away

Looks pretty food, if you ask me. Much better than Mighty Number Why.
Though it seems rather easy, but that's probably because its one of the first stages in a demo.

Why didn't inafune used inticreates to do MN9?
I mean, they clearly can do good games.

Wow, it actually looks great.
I was expecting some half assed bullshit, but the animations, physics and artstyle look great.
I was expecting the 3D to ruin it but they smoothed out everything and the shader worked.

Holy shit, Iga kike might make this happen.

that looks good. That boss reminds underground boss on SOTN

Does the animation seem off to anyone else? Especially when she attacks on the ground?

Otherwise it looks nice

He did, though they are working in conjunction with Comcept.

Also what is it with metroidvanias and really slow starts where you get a shitty sword

0:55
that clipping through the wall

muh dick!

Looks really nice all around, very faithful to the source material.

I'd say the only thing I disliked was the color palette. Not that everything has to be SotN gothic grayscale, but a lot of enemies and especially the final boss looked too cartoonish. Earlier screenshots were showing a rich palette, but not THAT rich.

I'm still cautious, but this is definitely impressive as far as kickstarter games go

Do you think they would use either Death or Dracula in this game?

It's not like Konami owns the rights to the Grim Reaper or Dracula

I think a brief wink is all we'll see. Main villain will almost certainly be styled on Iga himself again, though.

God damn it, I should've backed it instead of MN9

No but it still opens itself up to a lawsuit. Even with a public domain character like Dracula, the fact that it's the same genre and has similar characters to Castlevania could mean it would go through several years of lawsuits.

Why risk the lawsuit? Just use a demon like Astaroth as the big bad.

I think it looks ugly.

I think they could get away with it personally. At least, they can get away with using their iconic move sets.

Demons are more interesting anyway.

They might win the case, but nothings stopping Konami from from keeping up a lawsuit for several years like Nintendo did to the creator of Fire Emblem.

Using different characters has a good chance of getting the judge to throw out the case.

Shit I liked:
The music is pretty solid and atmospheric
Sorrow style combat (Souls/Shards based on opponents defeated)
Monsters climbing up the ship
Huge as fuck bosses (and titties)
Platforming seems smooth

Shit I didn't like:
Clipping into the walls, this happened twice and it was pretty noticeable
The person playing the game didn't explore everywhere which is a Metroidvania sin right there
Some of the sound effects were off (Particularly the new shard sounds and during the boss fight)
The magic animation is pretty fucking boring. Considering how the sword swings are stylized and a tad over the top, the magic just seemed uninteresting. Might be just that magic though.
What the fuck was that cutscene?

Although these complains are pretty minor and, assuming nothing goes awry I'd pick it up.

Still didn't support it via kickstarter because fuck that noise

It's got some serious plot.

I want demo players to stop with this shit.

I really hope the boss is a work in progress. It looks silly and just generally badly made.

WTF

Damn, those are some huge titties. Won't SJWs be triggered?

I'd probably do the same. It's a habit.

Looks exactly the same as all other cancerous IGA games. So it'll be a slow, uninteresting game that substitutes gameplay with grinding and flashy weapons/moves.

Circle of the Moon successor or bust.

What about backstory?

Hopefully
Thankfully the faggots donating to the Kickstarter shat on every SJW comment that popped up.
Especially after they showed this pic

Japaneses don't give a shit about what that kind of criticism. Maybe only the richest companies do

Didnt Con Man give a shit?

It's still in very early dev user. I say it looks great compared to other legend kikestarters in comparison, taking into account time in dev as well.

He wanted Iga to make a game with strong female characters. Guess his plan backfired and Iga told him to fuck off.

I'll pass.

Dev said he's casualizing it fairly early in development.

It's looking better than I expected. The movement reminded me of the PSP remake, Dracula X, but let me tell you something, this is a bit subpar when we compare it to games like Trine in visual quality. I mean, look at Trine 2, a game from 2010/2011 can look better.
Its not that I didn't enjoyed, and it's seems like it will have a much deeply gameplay.

Dude, right now she is in a freaking ship.
Not telling you are wrong, but it IS to early to have that judgment.

To be fair, The Trine series play like shit.

No, it does not. I t plays well. The thing is, the fun is much bigger with all the three characters playing independently. And, the combat should be more challenging.

But Trine was more about the puzzles with portions of combat than something like Castlevania.

I played all three with friends, and each game is ridiculous short, with them cutting and stream lining the games with Iteration.

If the whole series was one game, I would give it a pass, but each game is stupidly short for what its worth.

I did and I don't agree with you in the slightest.
Both Trine and Trine 2 are not small games, and they were never expensive.
Now, Trine 3 is another thing. That game was like on third of what the other games were. And I think they cut it short to have more money for Shadwen.

I didn't give money to the kickstarter because of the shit show MN9 is. Also Azure Striker Gunvolt was friggin awful which got me worried about inticreates. It looks like it was just Inafune's touch that resulted in those shit shows.

Want to be optimistic but bearing in mind the KS had "fan-developed content" among its rewards, the furfag sword of Damocles hangs over this game; it's almost guaranteed someone's autism fits will find their way into the game.

Glad to see the music will at least be good.

CotM was terrible for grinding, though.

Because he's a business man.