So I started playing the Arkham Knight (the pc port) and right from the start I noticed some issues with the fps...

So I started playing the Arkham Knight (the pc port) and right from the start I noticed some issues with the fps. But after a quick edit of the config file, it runs fine now, even the batmobile ride. Did you guys like the game? Is it as good as Arkham City? I loved the Arkham City and so far the game seems enjoyable

The game is not good in my opinion but you fucking have the game and you even fixed it. Try it yourself and have your own opinion on the game, don't listen to the retards here

Also are you playing pirated version? If so how did you fix it? Were you able to fix memory leak?

Yes I am playing the pirated version and I just followed the first guide to the performance issues on the steam community. I still don't know how to fix the unskippable intro, but the game runs fine on my GT 750 TI

I have to say that story-wise, it has the best and most memorable moments out of all the Arkham games, minus a predictable twist halfway into the game. Gameplay-wise it's the same Arkham game except it's easier and now super-focused on the Batmobile, which isn't really good to begin with. Unfortunately over half the playable game is the Batmobile: missions, collectibles, side-quests, so on, that's the only thing dragging the game down.

However since I'm a storyfag, I enjoyed it the most out of all the bamham games.

It's not Denuvo. Unless they added it on later. It was cracked almost immediately after launch.

Read EULA, it has Denuvo.
Not going to be playing any Denuvo games, cracked or uncracked

It was patched in when they re-released it apparently. The torrents are the original version that is Denuvo-less. Just shittily optimized.

Nope, it had Denuvo on Day1. It was cracked so quickly because the scene was taking advantage of a loophole that was patched out of the later Denuvo versions, and since then, no more cracks. Something about the presence of the Denuvo trigger table in the code, I think?

What the hell would be the purpose of releasing a Denuvo-less version, it completely defeats the whole purpose.

I was mistaken. Thought the original release didn't have Denuvo, which is why it was cracked so quickly. They did patch the Denuvo then at least.
That said, the game is barely worth playing. The Batmobile takes up so god damned much time and is little to no fun at all once the initial giddyness is gone. Story is pretty boring and predictable too. If you have any knowledge of the Batman universe, you'll know who the villain is after about 15 seconds.

What's your gpu?

GT 750 Ti

But the game is meh. The batman games ended with city. Origin was already on downhill

You know the game is bad when it has Denuvo in it

That's not true. MGS V was pretty good, nuDoom is also good.

I just finished mopping up all the extra stuff and DLC about an hour ago.

I think it's one of the better batman games, though I've not played the first few since launch.

The batmobile stuff was kind of a mixed bag. Driving around was fun and doing the puzzles that required you tu use the batmobile was great… But the tank combat stuff was a misfire. I don't think it helps that I played on PS4 and aiming is garbage. Insane look acceleration is a stupid thing that stupid people put in their games.

Also anyone else notice the gamergate reference? In the text files thing theres one about riddler trying to start a sort of "batman-gate" thing and getting annoyed that the internet only gets upset at white knights and not hte dark knight. Really took me out of the game and whoever wrote it should be kicked in the teeth. Especially considering how good the rest of the game was.

Here's your (You)

I also injoyed it but fuck theres too many fucking tank missions

Doom 2016 is a good game

I think it might be worse than even Origins. Too much unfun batmobile, scarecrow is boring and only serves to revive muh joker, all alt characters are cameos that can't play challenge maps, simple as fuck predator sections. The only praise I can give it is combining open world and fighting/predator challenges.
And I'm mad as fuck I can't replay Arkham City because of a menu-crashing bug nobody seems to be able to fix.

And an half finished game is still better than full games From the last 7y
DooD is ok at best

Eh, it's an OK game at best, and a shit game compared to Doom 1 and 2.