I'm bored so… Rebels Storytime

I'm bored so… Rebels Storytime

I don't recognise those blaster rifles. Is this set on Endor?

Is it so hard to believe this is just a story based on real events about men going to war?

Last one

Well Holla Forums, I hope you like this comfy story I stumbled upon, there's more but they're all short stories that are much more pozzed than any in the comic thus far, and with that I mean that the pozzed tales range from, "probable but unlikely" to "way too convenient".

Yeah, it took me longer to get it than I would like to admit.

Good series.

Should've beaten that whore back to her senses.

He fought for his home and his family, the revolution was just the means to secure their safety and freedom - if he had stopped at just fighting the British out of Vermont, they would've rebuilt their strength in the other colonies and come back. He was looking at the bigger picture, just like when he decided not to argue back with her. She didn't understand or agree with the bigger picture, and she just wanted him with her, regardless of what the rest of the world around them was like. It's selfish, but understandably so, and there'd be no point in trying to convince her otherwise when she's not of a mind to listen. He knew he did the right thing, and that's all that matters.

This was a pretty good read. Thanks user.

I shouldn't be surprised in the slightest that comics from the current year period are fucked, but I made the mistake of thinking that just maybe, a story about rebels fighting their oppressors would be mostly free of it. I'm pretty sure that they even meant for her to be in the right, too.

user, is obvious he's the one the plot portrays as in the right, but his actions have consequences and he did left her like a nigger's wife

Anyone got a torrent.

That was… surprisingly good. Really good.