DAT NOVA
DAT CANON RIP AND TEARING THROUGH NOVA

THAT FUCKING WATER IS REPURPOSED AS POISON AND GIVEN DIFFERENT MOVES

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Cruel/freeShop/releases
3ds.titlekeys.com/
airmodo-en.wikidot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's been ages since I've been enamored with a game as much as this one to the point that I'd play nothing else until I finished it. Not as good as Amazing Mirror, Super Star, or Return to Dreamland, but still fantastic.

Also Susie.

Do you believe showing off your skill with a hard-to-use ability in any True Arena should be the only videos on YouTube?

Like, I wanted to git gud with Beetle in the True Arena.

No
Unless that hard to use ability is your favorite ability, then yes.
I can't Parasol to save my life

I see too many Hammer plays that I don't enjoy it.

Read every boss description, especially the "extra mode" versions. This game really does have the deepest lore.

My left thumb is dead after True Arena, though.

I wish they'd explain more aspects of Pop Star's geology. Like, I guess viewing it from space means the outer covering of the atmosphere is golden.

So far it's pretty fun. Though I feel it still has the issue of copy abilities getting a ton of moves and being far overpowered compared to the enemies and obstacles thrown at you.

The physics are back to normal and don't feel shitty like in Triple Deluxe which is good.

The game is hands down the best looking on the 3ds.

Solid so far.
Of course I pirated because I can't let UFO being locked behind amiibo slide. Fuck that garbage

You can find it and "smash" in VERY hidden locations.
"be wary of illusory wall"

Feels bad, man.

Has anyone noticed all the ability-switching HAL's been doing? I mean yeah, Poison/Doctor/ESP fits in with the thematic of Robobot–as does Beetle for Triple Deluxe (not sure about Bell or Carnival). My problem is, why do they gotta get rid of the cool abilities in this new era of Kirby games?

I really, really wanted Water for God knows how long. It made the most sense. And when we finally get it, it only exists in the first game of the new Kirby era (don't know what to call it). What upsets me is that abilities that no one wanted stay in, like Archer or Whip. Leaf can stay, but those two I mentioned are dumb and crap. They don't fit a Kirby game.

It's pretty good. I recommend it to anyone who likes Kirby.

I still hope that one day they'll make another game where you can combine powers like in Crystal Shards.

Played it on Citra, pretty fun.

Citra is stable enough to play games now?

user where? i just wana ufo

At the very least, Poison feels mostly a similar variant to Water, including wave-riding and geyser pillars. Spark has also incorporated a lot of Plasma's abilities, as well. A lot of players love Archer for presicion arrow strikes and hiding to dodge attacks in the Arenas.

Triple Deluxe works almost perfectly except for the sound. Robobot is kinda slow at times and has audio issues but is still playable. Picross 3D 2 works great too.

I found smash easily a number of times, but not once did I ever find a UFO.
I'm the kind of person that flies/swims to the corners of every fucking map to check for hidden shit too.

Where's Smash in Patched Plains and Resolution Road? Only found it in Overload Ocean, in a submarine.

Smash is hidden, UFO is unlocked upon 100% the game.

Is it so hard to ask for a Smash game but with every ability since Return to Dreamland?

They're getting close to merging Super Star and Crystal Shards given they're explicitly referencing Dream Land 2 and Kirby 64 in Robobot.

Mech is more or less a return of animal buddies which means we can probably look forward to animal buddies returning in all their glory after this. Either that or they piddle with merging powers in a Super Star descendant game in more interesting ways than Squeak Squad's fire/ice/spark swords.

Diversifying Kirby's moveset a bit more from primarily Fighter would be great fun, I remember they piddled with it through his dash-attack being Fire's fireball tackle in Melee and in Brawl and beyond his dash-attack being the headspin from Yo-Yo.

you people are literally insane
gobbling up any mediocre shit nintendo puts on your plate and pretend it's the most amazing thing

nintendo didn't make it

Flibbity floo here's your (You)

too few original bosses for my liking.
pretty good game otherwise. ride armor is miles better than the shitty hypernova and science kirby is fun

nigga, beetle is basically triple deluxe's tornado in terms of invincibility frames.

Game looks boring as fuck if I'm honest, from what I've seen. Music is good, for some reason Kirby always got the best music. I want another Kirby Superstar.

Or a metroidvania like Amazing Mirror. Those two were my favorites by far.

Link to cia?

for what purpose

github.com/Cruel/freeShop/releases and 3ds.titlekeys.com/
Have fun.

Every good company becomes terrible eventually. Even if they're okay now or they made something good, buying it will just speed up their downfall. If the game was genuinely good, they'd put it out for free because they're doing it out of passion, not profit motive.
No game has ever been worth money, and no game ever will. Buying games is what led us to the total shit show the industry is now

It quickly became my favorite Kirby game once it got to the shmup levels. Fun game, incredibly smooth, and the final sequence is amazing.

If everyone actually followed that principle, video games would have died after the first few ever were released, meaning that most of the ones you like would never have existed in the first place. If the fact that something is eventually going to become shit means it isn't worth supporting for what good it will do beforehand, you might as well die right now since you're going to die eventually, anyway.

nintendo didn't make it

That depends, given someone released a hacking tool that somehow works with every HAL game (not clear on the details), and also given Kirby Fighters Deluxe exists, how hard would it be to port those abilities over to it? Especially given they use virtually the same assets.

Nintendo publishes it. Money you give to buy it goes to Nintendo, and then HAL gets a share.

So no matter what you do, Nintendo still gets your cash somehow.

I agree in principle, but if I don't buy Star Fox Zero and this now, then the former's poor sales might mean that Star Fox stays dead.

On the former, would you rather the franchise go to shit like Paper Mario? Zero might be salvageable, especially since they finally admitted the controls were needlessly difficult, but with the track record before it it's not looking good.

Buy Kirby if you want though, it's good, and NoA lied about UFO being Amiibo exclusive, so you're only barely supporting Amiibo cancer.

I love Zero's controls, though. 64 was cool and all, but the ability to aim with the gyro means that encounters can be made much more chaotic and complex.

Technically yes. It's unfortunate that it has the same problem Skyward Sword had in that the gyro had to be reset fairly often, do the point of having a dedicated button. Unlike SS though, it rarely actually forced you to aim a different direction than you had to shoot which is pointless. At least the scoring system might get you some extra time out of it, Platinum is good at that.

If anyone wants, I can contribute something Kirby related if you don't want to hear me bitch about video games.

I miss the aesthetic Kirby's Dream Land 3 & 64 had.

Dream Land 3 was my last Kirby game before I emulated Super Star some years ago. It certainly looked great, I'm convinced HAL are wizards.

What do you think of Kirby Air Ride?

It's very fun, especially with other people and playing City Trial.
It's a shame we never got a real Kirby Gamecube game, but Kirby's Return to Dream Land was fun.

I duno, I think KTD does a pretty good job of emulating the style of both of those titles, though obviously the gameplay is different

Planet robobot's biggest strength is the FUCKING REMIXES

GOD DAMN THAT DARK CASTLE MIX IS HYPE AS FUCK

I'd really like Clean with a lot of moves.

A while ago we had a sever for a Kirby Air Ride fan remake/port/something, but it eventually died. I can't play it now because I'm on an even worse computer, but it was fun even though I was really bad. I could give you the link if you want.

I would I like that! Thanks!

Here's the English Wiki. I'm sure between that half finished site and the Japanese one you can figure most of it out yourself.

airmodo-en.wikidot.com/

I thought it was disappointing that you fight Dark Matter first then Queen Sectonia second in Knightmare Returns because after you beat him you'll think "oh shit who's next? what can top that fight? I hope it's some cool boss!" but then "oh it's her I guess. oh well". Even Magolor would've been better because even he wasn't that recent of a boss, but in my opinion Nightmare or Dark Mind could be good choices instead.

I just hope they make another Kirby game with a story mode that has co-op.

>meta knight and king dedede lost to the second level boss
Fucking embarrassing.

No anything for entertainment is worth money if you believe that, and then barely anyone could dedicate enough of their time to further it or offer much of anything good in the first place.

It's your opinion if you don't think games are worth money but thinking that the sale of them is a problem is retarded. Thinking that a game can't be good or made out of passion if it's sold is also retarded.

That girl was a qt. I also really liked the style of that new Canvas Curse But With Clay This Time.

Should I..?

Do it faggot, I might even try to play on this netbook that runs FF11 at single digit FPS.

It's done.
Should I bake a new bread?

If you want. Good luck, maybe that one guy in this thread will play too, if he's around.

Sure, I'm up for a game.

任天堂株式会社

I used it to refer to two different things, the HAL related hacking tool and Kirby Fighters Deluxe. Is that still incorrect? I even included an also in there. I probably made a lot of other grammatical errors like using commas way too fucking much.

good goyim