How can you stand to browse this place every day? It's one clickbait article after another

How can you stand to browse this place every day? It's one clickbait article after another.

Take a break and try to become less angry, this shit will drive you insane

nice try shill

Who says I come here everyday?

The poster above you told me

fuck off /christ/

But, i love this place.

Now I remember why I took a break from this site. Fucking idiots like you ruin it.

OP's a filthy casual

Whatcha slidin', Shlomo?

It IS real!

Here we go again
don't forget to sage and report boys

Anger is good.
Anger is required for the task at hand.
Madness is optional, but has it's uses.
How can your enemies predict your actions if you are mad?
You seem to be ignorant to the fact that we are at war, and there is more going on than "clickbait articles".
No problem, just leave.
And don't come back unless you are white and wish to awaken and join the war effort.

The trick is to not take a side, and just praise the coming destruction of everything.

I understand OP's probably trolling, but I agree that it's a good idea to take a break from here.

Once someone has been redpilled enough then they won't learn much new from Holla Forums, or at least not much significant.

You hear some new-agey types say that 'to improve the world, you must start with yourself'. I disagree, because I think first you need to be educated on things bigger than yourself. However, once Holla Forums and other sources have taught you to a decent degree, then yes, you should start with yourself and work outwards from there. in this order of importance:

Getting in shape, more confident, approachable, etc. Someone people might look up to. Without this you will be much less effective in the next steps.
If you've been redpilled you should understand the importance of family. If you truly believe this, then act like it. Treat your family with respect and do what you can to get closer to them, and try to help them when you can.
Make efforts to get to know your local people, particularly those in your neighborhood and places you visit often. As well as just being fulfilling and generally good, it's also beneficial for further steps because people will respect you more and listen to what you have to say. Ideally you will find a wife at this stage.
Do your bit to fight for your people and uphold your traditions. If the previous steps are followed correctly, you will now have a decent foundation of potential people to redpill here.
As before, but on a wider scale
It's not a sign of weakness to care about humanity as a whole. Ideally we should want the best for all peoples, so long as it doesn't infest our own homelands and genepool - but this is stage 6 of descending importance. Our own race will need to be saved before this step, so that may not even happen in our lifetimes.
The wellbeing of birds, fish, etc.

Both the left and right have this wrong. SJWs have it entirely backwards, putting the importance of animals or other races before their own race and family. Rather than putting self-improvement first, they try to make their problems the new norm in society.

Many alt-rightists on the other hand also have things wrong, because they put race and/or nation before their own self-improvement, family, and community. Whilst clearly better than what the SJWs do, it's still less effective, because people would be more likely to listen to them if they were strong, confident, and respected. Also, the kinds of ideal white societies they want are ones that are tight-knit, friendly, non-degenerate, etc - if they aren't those things themselves then they have to admit they are part of the problem.

Sorry if this comes across preachy, but I hope this understanding helped some people. I'm aware of the contradiction of me writing this here when I say not to go here so much - I'm writing this precisely because I'm guilty of a lot of the problems I point out. I'm writing this for myself as much as for others, if not more.

Are you even white?

This is the vortex and whirlpool the center of human life today on the earth now the tide rises and now it sinks but the flow of these rivers always continues There it seethes and whirls not for an hour only, but for all present time

Only race will survive the abyss, no system or belief may stand against what you are and who you have come from.

A few OPs seem to be sliding too, my hope is your motive is not that.

This is a good post.

That's because mods won't allow actual threads on philosophy, guns, books, homesteading, etc

When everything except shitty alt-lite news articles gets purged the board is shit

I've been on Imageboards since the summer of '06, you can't make me stop nigger

>>>/oven/

Now this post has convinced me, this is a 100% shill thread and I'm pretty sure it's been posted here before, post by post, to the word.
BOT SLIDE DETECTED

Always the same shit with you faggots.