Always the conspiracy-theory conclusion...

Always the conspiracy-theory conclusion, and not the Occam's Razor one: that Jews have been dicked with for thousands of years by everyone, everywhere, and so they keep together. Which is, y'know, understandable and logical human behavior. And that so many of them are CEOs and such? Well that's kinda what happens when you're better at money at everybody else! U MAD CUZ U JELLY of their financial skillz! Hey, it's not their fault you suck; if you can be made a monkey of you should be made a monkey of! This is the exact same stupid mindset that drives so many of the clueless m(ass)es into crying MUH ROIDERS at everyone with bigger muscles than themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
minuteswithmessiah.com/question/kkk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Explain why a conspiracy cannot possibly exist.
Huh.
Huh.
0/10. Reported.

No, Jews have dicked with everyone else.

Op is a faggot

Prove it.

I can’t tell if it’s a joke (Poe’s Law) or if many of these guys really believe that people are literally paid to troll “wrongthink” like the above. Cuz, like, guys on image boards ranting against race-mixing and feminism and such are sooo dangerously subversive that The Powers That Be need to keep the man down with infiltrating whisper campaigns, and not (again) the Occam’s Razor explanation: they’re getting laughed at for being jackasses. BRB groaning and facepalming.

I forgot to add
Op crying MUH ROIDERS during homosex gang bangs hard gay fags.

pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

DIDN'T READ!!

Keep jerking yourselves off with your insane conspiracy theories while the rest of us ignore or laugh at your silly bullshit.

Keep crying, your tears are delicious.

1/10 for making me reply, kike

Jacking off to asses now OP?

Nice comeback, haven't heard that one since I was in middle school over 15 years ago.

Now let's hear something other than an ad hominem. Oh wait, none of y'all gots nothin'. Cry harder.

2/10 made me reply

This reads like a chatbot fed with chan culture from 4 years ago.

Do you enjoy it in the Chinese Room?

This post serves only to void your sage.

Wow, I'm not b& yet for not going along with your bizarro-world echo chamber?

I think I'll just start spamming unrelated copypastas until one of your incompetent wizchan-esque bootlickers gets to getting.

Cry harder than you?

This post serves just to void your sage. :^)

Just hit the button and do the captcha and shut the fuck up, you gayrod.

You would know a lot about gay rods up your ass, wouldn't ya? Oh wait, you don't, because that's what you closet homosexuals really want, that's why you're so obsessed 'bout m-muh degeneracy which is just proof of the Horseshoe Theory that the alt-right are exactly the same as SJWs.

And as for the aforepromised copypastas:

I think I may be able to shed a bit of light on the matter. You see, western culture and trends are something that has always changed over the years. The morals, ideals and conceptions of right and wrong have shifted over the years. Interestingly enought though, they often pull from previous, distant ages for inspiration. Constant action and reaction characterizes the evolution of the West. Literature is essential to conveying these ideals of the age. From the Roman Republic's concept of great men being virtuous and modest (Cincinnatus) towards the concept of a powerful and mighty leader and his Empire (Julius and later Augustus Caesar and Pax Romanum) to the concept of a powerful and omniscient God and his all-powerful church (notably Constantine and later Justinian) to the conception of honor through strength (Knights and Lords of the Middle Ages) towards Reformation and Enlightenment (a call back to the Roman Republic) to Romanticism. These currents and counter-currents are too many to keep track of. We are constantly moving, almost in a circular motion but forever outward.

However, we have been stagnant since Romanticism, and these ideals have decayed and left us with the husk of a society and culture that we live in today. Romanticism is undoubtedly the forefather of progressivism, this is undeniable. And we should have moved onward culturally over a Century ago. The next age was to be a call back to the time of Pax Romanum and the idea of a powerful leader and a noble yet personal people. However, this cultural trend threatened the power of those who had amassed great wealth by taking advantage of the previous cultural trends and their application to economic policies (specifically the repealing of usury laws in the 19th Century). So the lid has been tightly sealed upon us, and the way has been blocked. This is what the world looks like when culture stagnates and dies. In short: insanity. And in this small corner of the internet the people who have their sanity intact have decided to separate themselves from the whole and move onward by themselves. Through foreign and obscure media they sometimes find a small light of what should have been, and they chase it. Becoming isolated from the insanity of the decaying world, they feel lonely yet free, finding ways to escape the horrors of the modern world wishing for what life could have been.

Whenever I see anyone complain about "edgy" nowadays its always a surefire sign that they're a complete retard so I tuned OP out. Either way I want to fuck Seras in her mouth, ass and vagina.
~

But Hellsing is edgy. It's the fun crazy wacky kind of edgy, like a demented carnival ride, like grindhouse exploitation films.

Edgy is bad when it's an attempt at being "cool" and "mature" and trying to impress young people because there's swear words and teenagers with BAD ATTITUDES and shit. It's fun when it's done for the sake of shamelessly immature entertainment and not marketing.

Lunatic asylums are dumpsites for black magic, conscious and premeditated. Not only do doctors encourage the magic through their irascible and stupid therapies, but they produce it. If there were no doctors, there would be no patients because it is through doctors and not patients that society began. Those who live, live through the dead. Death must also live. There is nothing like a lunatic asylum to gently brood death and keep the dead incubated. It began 4000 years ago before Christ, a therapeutic technique of slow death. Modern medicine, as an accomplice to the most sinister and dishonest magic, submits the dead to electric shock, to insulin therapy, in order each day to empty men of their Selves, and present them as empty and fantastically available for the obscene anatomic and atomic solicitations of the so-called bardo state. In electroshock therapy there is also a limp state through which each traumatized victim must go through, leaving him fearfully ignorant of who he was when he was himself. This is a state I once knew, and will not forget it. The bribed medicine lies each time it presents a patient as cured. As far as I'm concerned, by this method I've seen only terrorized people, unable to retrieve their Self. All who go through the electroshock bardo never come back from its darkness, and life is debased. I say it once more: the bardo is death, and death is only a black magic state that until recently did not exist. Artificially creating death in this way, as medicine now does, is to favor the return of an obscurity that never benefited anyone, and from which certain profiteers of mankind have fed themselves since a certain point in time. Which one? The time when one had to chose between renouncing being a man or becoming an evident lunatic. But, what guarantee is there that the evident lunatics of this world can be cured?

Unless you're a fool you're going to be scared. Your hands are going to sweat - dry them. Your knees are going to knock - brace them. Your stomach is going to be queasy - this is caused by your diaphragm falling on it making you want to vomit and have butterflies. It can be controlled by thrusting both hands under your rib cage and lifting it off your stomach. Take a deep breath and still clutch the diaphragm and bend over. Straighten up and the diaphragm should be back in place and a lot of your fear will have left you. If it comes back, repeat. One of the biggest problems is holding your breath on approaching the subject. You must make every effort to breathe deeply and naturally. Your flushed face might well alert him, or if your approach is from the rear you might act impulsively, at the wrong moment because you want to get it over with. Take a deep breath and mouth a silent yell. This will cause your fighting hormones to come into action, flex your stomach for energy, and increase your oxygen intake. It will also release a lot of your anxieties and tensions prior to the hit.

The standard comic ploy of a whipped cream pie in the face can be perverted to the technique of filling the paper pie plate with a quick acting epoxy type glue or a rubberized cement which is thrust into the face of the subject. The glue will stick his eyes shut, blinding him, and also block his nasal and oral passages so smothering him. This type of stunt would bring laughs from passers by with everyone joining in the general hilarity as the subject expires - exit laughing.

Fuck modules, make your own adventures

Start with a problem, doesn't matter how stupid it is.
"All the cheese in town has gone missing!"

Come up with a cause for the problem.
"The cheese is secretly being stolen by a were-rat and his dire rat hench-rats!"

Create scenes you intend the party to move through.
"The tavern the players all meet in, the cheese maker's shop that is the crime scene, the sewers the players track the cheese thieves to, the dire rat nest, and finally the were-rat's throne room."

Then throw it all out as the party fucks off in the wrong direction.
"Cheese thieves? I bet it was those damn bastards from the next town! Come, brothers, we have a village to burn down!"

Onlookers afar see a scowl
Those who draw near witness your sneer
While the singing butterfly
Shares the wealth of cheer

Surrounded by strangers
She opens their center
Unabashedly does she listen
The butterfly is allowed to enter

While you think and frown
You lack her intuition
You cannot help feeling down
When you ask yourself why

Ah, you cannot comprehend
How her wiles seemingly rend
Through all the moves of the dance
When you try, they glare askance

The truth is it is a mirror
When they show a face grim with ice
That is your own, reflected
Her happiness does suffice

Ask bold, not timid
Don't worry if it's not all out
Don't stand there and pout
You'll catch a case of gout

Everyone is her friend
Everyone can be yours, too
Never too late to amend
Drain analysis through the loo

Talk to everyone, talk is cheap
You don't ask, you never earn

Big sis, you're so great, you showed me how to masturbate
And you're so sweet when you tease, it makes me weak in the knees
When you sit, on my face, that really sends my dick to space
Once you brought me, some dank grass, then stuck your fingers in my ass
Milked my prostate like a doc, draining it all from my cock
Your breasts are best, just like the rest, of you, your smoo, they tastes like cherries
Noe, please let me lick you all clean, to a sheen, we need to get married!
Dance like a stripper, undo my zipper, such a blissful sexy whore
You lube your boobs, and lick and suck, I can't stand it anymore
This feeling of my sister's tits… they make me lose my wits

It doesn't matter. Listen s'wit you don't want to see my other side. I have a werewolf inside me with a ring off, but the muzzle is about to come on. You looted her heart, and I will loot yours. She is a lusty argonian, how dare you use her like this. How come people like you get to own her? Then people like me have to sit in the shadows and be the scribes to write about it. Listen s'wit, I don't have time for FUCKING games. I am a nice muthsera, but when you make a nice muthsera angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again.

… You will regret this the next BLOODMOON. You mess with me you mess with Hircine bud. FUCK you. Get ready.

you lost the thread with this post

You all know what they say about Internet arguments and the special Olympics.

Mommy never loved you that's what hurts the most.
You never learned to bond, so now you use holstility to try to cover your broken, love starved personality.
Really you just want to be held close and loved, but you feel undeserving, so you are trapped in a loop of never being able to get the thing you want and need the most.
I would feel sorry for you, but you are obviously such a cunt that there is no redemption for you.
Stop writing and kill yourself, you could end your suffering tight now, just make it stop forever.
Free yourself from the pain.
Free us from your pathetic shilling.
Do the world a favour.
Do it now.

Here you brainwashed pleb

This dude is so off the chain, it's funny.

And sad.

minuteswithmessiah.com/question/kkk.html

If one tribe is kicked out of every single country over the course of thousands of years and reviled for its behavior, then the simplest explanation is that there's something wrong, perhaps even evil, about them.

It is a far more complex argument to make that all other tribes just so happen to hate the one because it is innocent.

…but you already knew that

And why pray tell would everyone on earth choose the jews of all people to be scapegoats? what makes the jews so special? are they god's chosen people?

Since your terms are meant to describe reality(I'm assuming you are not a sophist) .I will clarify your statement "Better at money then everyone else"

The Israelis have been known throughout the middle ages to be proficient at profiting from usary. Or the lending of money at interest. Being that a responsible healthy intelligent family man is less likely to find himself in need of such a bad deal as a loan. The Israeli finds himself in a better business environment when surrounded by irresponsible reckless addicts.

Some Israelis may naturally have helped the degenerative process along
to help better themselves and their people.

A lack of morale values when dealing with any race outside of their own is what you refer to as "better at money then everyone else"

So in other words, white nationism?

Oh yeah!

Reddit spacing.

See pic.

My farts stink really badly!

Aryans have a rich heritage of nation building, spreading spirituality, culture and technology. As well, christiandom in the middle ages had outlawed usury as immoral.

Are you saying my clear description of jewish usury throughout the ages. In terms that I can say with a straight face to liberals without triggering is not white nationalist enough?

Your response is so vague I'm not actually sure if you making a clear statement. Are you claiming I am a shill or claiming that nationalists have a history of usury.

Poor sods like OP are going to be flattened unceremoniously under the war their greedy paymasters have just started, and all their brains can conjure up to cope with this information flashing in the subconscious is irrelevance and degeneracy.

Stop laughing at it, this wretched soul deserves our pity.