What are some good card game games?

What are some good card game games?

Microprose's Magic, Over the Nexus, Stairway to the Destined Duel and the Pokemon TCG games are pretty fun.

The Elder Scrolls: Legends

Faggity feg

The Pokemon Trading Card Game on Gameboy was awesome. Before playing I had no interest at all in the card game and only a passing interest in pokemon. Yet the game turned out to be incredibly fun and I found myself actively learning all the rules to this game and beating it because it was so much fun.

It has a great soundtrack too. One of my favorite games back in the day.

The Digimon card game for psx was pretty fun

Spent my youth waiting for another game. Sons of bitches.

That was Fuck You: The Game.

Christ it was pretty rough trying to grab decent cards to make a deck when every enemy ran black lotus and spammed stupid shit first turn.

Pokemon TCG GBA is chill as fuck. OST is pretty dang comfy too.

I prefer Reverse of Arcadia to WC11, partly because of the slow AI in the latter and I'm no fan of 5D's beyond the Dark Signers arc. 2010 was also a special year for me, muh personal attachment.

I remember Duel Masters being kinda fun for what it was. Maybe one of the games is enjoyable?

here's a nice cover of that

Tag force ARC-V special is probably the most updated yugioh game that's not Legacy of the Duelist and doesn't pointlessly lock cards behind DLC pay walls.

Like why would you fucking lock vylons behind a paywall, only masochistic faggots like me would play them.

I don't think anyone outside of bosses had black lotus or its broken kin. The early game is pretty rough though.

The Duel Masters game on PS2 was pretty bad. It was basically a teaser to get kids into the real cardgame with a free booster pack in each box. IIRC it only covers the very first booster release and the story is some nonsensical OC donut steel character schlock. Also it's not very fun.

If you can find a couple fags to play with you, cockatrice is a neat program for playing any card game online.
It's fun to pick some random theme with a bunch of fags, and each build a Magic deck and play against each other (only rules being "don't be a cock", "don't build turn-1 win", etc.).

Hell a few did, especially if you ran into a dragon they would first turn obliterate you with some retarded combo.

just got invited to gwent beta

so gwent.

Whats your favorite Legend?

Nightmare Troubadour.

I've tried to track down the Japanese ones licensed directly from Takara Tomy. The Japanese GBA ones were cash and I'd expect the PS2/GCN to be the same with extra flare.

As for my pick, I'd always champion Spectromancer for a good, deep card game. They recently did their own Hearthstone knockoff with Astral Heroes, which has the same kind of ideology behind its metagame design.

And if you want to go deeper down the hole, there's SolForge. They Unity-fied their client, got rid of the fagtastic timer, and did a balance pass.

And further down is Infinity Wars. I want to like that game. I really do.

Marvel TCG on the PSP wasn't too bad as timewasters go. Nothing amazing.

I'm bummed that I can't play it on the shitter. It would be a perfect game to dump ass to. If I have to be on a PC or Xbone to play it, they might as well just release it as DLC for the Witcher 3.

solitaire