UKIP Candidate is a Bible-burning Kike

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4415292/Ukip-candidate-bible-burning-Orthodox-Jewish-rabbi.html

So this is from the main right-wing alternative to the Conservatives in Britain. I'm well aware that it's full of civic nationalists but this is a new low, even for UKIP. In the face of such (((opponents))) perhaps we should take advantage of their arrogance and disrespect for the natives of Britain. Are there any decent right-wing alternatives in to becoming a U-Kippah?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662467/Britain-s-transgender-MEP-goes-trial-accused-fiddling-EU-parliament-travel-expenses-laundering-money.html
en.
youtu.be/FRRIm8hYfBo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_GB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

destined to be there, he's there to make sure to keep the goyim in line, by winning, the infiltration will be successful thus easier to control their adversaries.

kick the kike out.

No.

This

Bong here

Fuck the jew cunt. We're on our way to exit the EU. UKIP's role has been fufilled, and they have nothing left to offer. Ever since the referendum results came in the party has lost direction and Nigel Farage (PBUH) has left the party to focus on other things.

(checked)
If UKIP's role has been fulfilled, what should we do to further the cause of the Right? Should we attempt to infiltrate the Conservatives, much like Trump did with the Republicans in the US?

It really isn't.

Average bong women look like that.

That thing was part of UKIP but now is independant.
I heard the tranny has been in some serious shit about money laundering. Probably to find some cash to extend it's hormone treatment.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662467/Britain-s-transgender-MEP-goes-trial-accused-fiddling-EU-parliament-travel-expenses-laundering-money.html

en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Sinclaire

It was a big and prominent part of the party. My first real introduction to trannies came from UKIP. At the time I had hard time believe what it was; I thought it was an ugly at first.

*an ugly woman

No jews, just the Anglo's undying love of sodomites.

I had hoped Are Nige could have resisted this sort of nonsense, but apparently even under his leadership the party was just as worthless in that regard.
Brexit is a major victory, but I genuinely worry that (((civic nationalists))) will try to replace Poles with Pakis because "muh global Britain"

Nah mate. Nicky has the jaw of Dolph Lundgren and could never pass off as a woman, even in it's wildest dreams.

Found the problem right there.

Left and right are equally cancerous and should both be destroyed.

I'm telling you, bong women look like men. Their trannies don't need hormone treatment because they already look like men.

Fuck off mate, they ain't that bad.

Back in the late 2000s and early 2010s, Farage's entire shtick was how moderate and tolerant he was compared to the BNP and the very kosher EDL. Both of which were pretty big deals at the time. The kosherization of nationalist politics has been going on for ages now, and although many here don't like to hear it, Trump Le pen, and Farage are all part of the problem.

Is there anything that is even implicitly pro-White in Britain which can be trusted? Or do we have to prepare for the fall of the current, rotten system?

Dubs confirm.

(Checked)
KEK WILLS IT

No, the movement in America, Britain, France et al in the West of Europe all turned into virtual bystanders cheering on globalist neo-con kikes instead of actually doing something productive against organised jewry.

Now everyone seems to be a happygoy aut-rightiste counting our victories one zionist neo-con kike at a time.

Bump

Why should any white man care about the infighting of Semites?

Anyone have that Big Bang webm?

The BNP was Britains only uncucked party. Are they still around? I've been listening to some speeches by vid related and they are actually a lot better than I thought they would be. Nick Griffin calling out white genocide at the EU was also a great video and one that I had never seen in the mainstream media, the BNP is a lot less cucked than I had assumed they were.

Vid very related.

I see this guy getting insulted quite a lot by "right wingers", is it just cuckservatives that dislike him or is there a legit reason?

It's mostly because people think he is a homosexual. There's been lots of rumours and accusations. Not sure if I buy it…

I doubt it. He actually made a podcast calling out Dicky Spencer and the other Aut-Right sodomites/fag-enablers.

Triple 8s

This video I embed is the shortform where he explains how most of the once jew-wise movements all became deactivated and decided to play along with the jewish counter-jihad fraud in the West.

this is the reason that almost all nationalists in the West have become neo-con kosher controlled opposition.

Voting ZoG, only ever gets you ZoG, watching the whole Trump charade should tell any genuine user what is happening to all the movement.

It's become jew controlled DisInfo, Britain is jewed and screwed to fuck, with many more false flags on the horizon in the Anglo-American TV medialand to deaden the goys soul and bring about their JWO with very little resistance whatsoever.

This is Nick Griffin's best ever presentation that he made, explaining how most of the West's nationalist movements have been taken over by genocidal kikes who pretend to be our friends while ensuring we never so much as attempt to fightback against the jews.

Half the names he calls out of isreali-American neo-cons like Frank Gaffney et al are now sitting in Trump's current administration, including the architects of 9/11.
EDL Exposed
youtu.be/FRRIm8hYfBo

He's ok, but he bedded down with the wrong folk. Not that any of that should matter, but stupid people fail, without exception, to see the bigger picture.

For that reason alone, he should be respected and his efforts appreciated.

This is as good of an answer as any, because the question one should ask himself is if he is pro-right or pro-white? The "Right" wing label is an albatross. If you're not pro-white, and calling yourself as such in the interest of your ethnicity, you may as well stop it altogether.

Barricade the city of London then ignite it. Kill the nest.

Not big fan of Griffin but this is pretty accurate depiction of the British right.

In contemporary society when we're in ZOG occupation a real natsoc party would have no chance because of current public mood. I doubt even Hitler would have been voted into power if it wasn't for the great depression.

Unless we change the narrative to convince the average normie of our ideas were never going to achieve meaningful political power.

Why? He seems to be the least cucked British politician by far. He's even been arrested multiple times for warning people about Pakistani rape gangs being active in their community (and he did this way before it was common knowledge). What has he done that makes him unlikable? He's miles better than any other British politician.

Going to clear some shit up for the yanks here.

NO. This has been tried before with the Monday Club and it failed miserably. You cannot compare it to America. Here you can only become PM by being leader of the largest party - not only must you win the general election, you must win the leadership election, which means winning the support of the very establishment politicians you seek to depose. Not going to happen. Besides you'd probably be blackmailed into performing child killing rituals or paedo shit so they can control you.

Form a new party or be keeping an eye on the Patriotic Alliance and Joe Owens' party. In the meantime we should prepare for the race war.

The BNP were indeed a great party and it's a shame how they turned out.

Yes, but (and I cannot emphasise this enough) the BNP then =/= BNP now. The BNP used to be legit but then got subverted by state spies who destroyed the party from within. Nick Griffin let it happen - while he's still a good lad and means well, we don't call him 'Daft Nick' for nothing.

The BNP under John Tyndall openly called out the Jew IIRC. But it had too much baggage tbh and the party only had success when it stopped mentioning the Jews (despite being redpilled on them) and focused on Islam instead.

Because he's daft, basically. He let the BNP be destroyed by state spies because he took his eye of the ball, as Joe Owens puts it. He also made the mistake of thinking the media would give a fair chance - that time he went on Question Time is horrible to watch, with that Jew Straw baiting him. He's still a good lad and very much redpilled but he's utterly daft in how to go about achieving his aims. Had he listened to Joe Owens back in the 2000s who knows where the BNP would be now. Back then you had people saying 'I'm voting BNP' and they weren't joking.

This is actually a very good example that illustrates my point. Of course Nick meant well in doing this and morally speaking was right to do this. But it's simply not a winning strategy. At the end of the day voters only care about that which directly affects them. Only a tiny segment of the population are even affected by the rape gangs (and a number of those are cucks who would never vote BNP). Most voters would be rightly horrified, but aren't going to change their vote based solely on that. Nick thought that making this one of his key concerns would win support - it didn't. He only saw success because of his focus on Islam and the plight of the English working class. He is a good lad but God is he daft.>>9738717

Strange. Formatting didn't look fucked up before I posted.

No it hasn't. Not until we're finally out and even then, they have plans beyond that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_GB

Go home Cuckby, you're drunk.

Whatever you say. At least they're talking about White Genocide, user.

Anyone know if Farage quit the LBC show? Wasn't on today, no information why..

I have it on good authority that they're kosher.
So it actually pleases me to hear they can't ignore white genocide,
(((their))) control must be slipping.