Anti-Trump Tactics

And I'm likely forgetting quite a few. Every few weeks, there was a new gimmick. Some frantic, desperate strategy using a combination of polls and false positives and self-titled experts declaring these things as indisputable fact, and then they just give up on one narrative and start another. The one we're on now is quite literally
>wtf i hate trump now

It's really gotten that lazy, but these faggots are all patting themselves on the back over this one. They think they've finally got it! 3 months in and this will be the thing that stops Trump from being President! People don't like him! HAHA! Take that drumpfkins! NOW TRUMP CAN'T BE PRESIDENT. To reiterate.. We're THREE FUCKING MONTHS INTO HIS FIRST YEAR AND THEY THINK THEY CAN STOP HIM NOW. He's already elected and you can't fucking impeach a president because the news said all of Trump's supporters hate him now.

Don't get me wrong. You can be pissed at the guy or question his decisions or voice your confusion over the shit he's done, but this idea that half country has suddenly changed sides and now it's everyone versus Trump is fucking stupid. He's not going anywhere for another 4 years, for fuck's sake.

This blackpill pessimism and defeatism is simply the next step. First they tried to derail us. Then they tried to shill us. Now they are pretending to be us and trying to drag us into the abyss where lefty faggots have been wallowing for these past few months. This is demoralization, plain and simple, and just like every single other narrative they tried before, when there are not tangible results, they will panic and switch to something else. The earliest rumblings seem to be the baseless claim that Kushner and Ivanka are manipulating Trump and making him do things because Ivanka was sad about dead children.

The reason they keep doing this is exceedingly simple: They are losing. They are losing viewers, which loses them money. Without money they can't enforce their control on the world as easily. They can't make people think and act and believe what they want if no one trusts them. They mistakenly think Trump is the key and that if we lost him, we'd lose everything, everyone would go back to sleep, and we'd all just pretend none of this never happened. We're on the cusp of a bigger revolution and there's only so much longer that these parasitic cretins can scrape by before they lose everything.

Don't let this latest desperate attempt gain ground. It's just business as usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqRdkW-braI
twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/853352773319933953
archive.is/DtdfI
twitter.com/amjoyshow/status/853262436799008769
archive.is/VvbvR
archive.fo/3hK1S
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jokes aside if you aren't concerned at this point then you are as much of a sheep as the libcucks are.

I'm going to list some of his faults, explain to me why I shouldn't be concerned please:

If you can't adress these points individually and give a valid reason why they don't matter you are a sheep. Protip: "B-b-but…MUH 1488D CHESS is not a valid answer.

Forgot one:

wtf I hate Trump now

The new meme is calling him a neocon and claiming anything he does is LE UNDERWATER REVERSE SHOGI LOL in a mocking manner meant to attack his support.
It's as pathetic and ineffective as all their tricks so far

WTF IMPEACH NOW
I love how this nigger proved me right and also reminded of this Yael meme they love to parrot every thread, all in one hilarious post

Now watch as the Trumpcucks completely avoid addressing any of the points I made. They'll inevitably call me a shill but who's really shilling here? All of my points are true, ask yourself why they can't address them. Maybe they are delusional not actual shills, either way it doesn't matter it has the same end result.

The golf club owner incident is very important it's proof that he isn't a racial realist. That was way before his presidential run.

ayyy

Oh well, you're saying bad things of Trump so I guess you're just a concern troll. Better luck next time :^)
for real though, /polk/ or bunker, it's been time for a while now

Nod an argubent.

As long as Trump is our tool, I have no problem with Trump.

When Trump gets led around on a rope by the kikes, then we need to slap him on the wrist so he knows who he's working for.

Regardless, We don't have Hillary "White Genocide" "WW3 Now" Clinton in office, and we've moved the overton window towards white nationalism. It was a victory for sure.

Rub a cheese grater against your cock.

Iw as a victory but Trump was never the endgoal, just a push towards it. The Trumpcuck personality cult is unnecessary faggotry from people who in all likelihood aren't even racial realists.

The end goal is a white ethnostate if Trump isn't pushing towards that then he isn't " le /ourguy/ XD".

Nice argument…Not!

*it was

youtube.com/watch?v=JqRdkW-braI

sage

Your whole argument is that he's not Holla Forums incarnate, therefore we must hate him.

I feel like it's 2016 again and shills are in every Trump thread posting that webm where he says "I love Israel!" It's tiresome and boring.

Dubs of truth. Shills gonna shill.

shoulda waited for hitler goy!!

the_donald can go and stay gone

Still no argument…Interesting. My argument is that a kosher civic nationalist shouldn't be getting support from Holla Forums.

*My point is that

Your lack of arguments threw my thought trail off.

>Implying I havent had dubs and trips
What a delusional faggot.

He's not the final solution, but it's unrealistic to expect him to be. He's what we've got and that's not changing anytime soon, and dispensing constant blackpill pessimism and pissing and moaning about him is an attempt to quash activity and sow dissension on a board that's already confirmed to be overrun by shills and D&C alphabet agents.

Until he starts calling for a white genocide and insisting that we must all pay reparations and institute more gender and racial diversity quotas in all businesses and government agencies, he's the best Holla Forums could have hoped for, and the most successful he is at keeping his promises, the more Holla Forums will be able to achieve in the longrun.

But go ahead and keep replying to every single post in the thread and trying to dominate the conversation. I've seen this shit over and over. You're going to be 70% of the replies in this thread and all you'll post is pissy Holla Forums-tier 'MUH DEBATE TACTICS" bullshit.

The real point is that losing your goddamned shit over Trump dropping some bombs on Syria is short sighted and only serves to add to the lefty narrative. OH NO he works with some Jews! Better prove how pure you Holla Forums power level is by insisting that nothing short of fanaticism and absolutism is allowed here!

He's not going anywhere anytime soon and he has far greater potential as an ally than an enemy. I'd rather be kicking the left in the dick than shitting my pants over some overhyped bullshit narrative about Trump being someone else's puppet.. again.

(((JEWGLE)))
has a sneaky one.

dead dubs chek'd.

of corshe not, but with Kushner punted he might be open to granting such a state existing within the US which will grow itself and seize the day after he leaves. His friendship with Netty leaves him open to "all we want is a state similar to Israel and allowed to run itself the same way as Israel" methods of persuasion.
Libtard journos on twatter are getting into their heads that Kushner is the real power behind the throne, not Bannon.
PUSH THIS SHIT
Free State could actually become a reality for more than those retarded SJ anti-vaxxers.
Then it can either be 'nationwithinanation' like San Marino or break all the red pieces off a large state (like stealing commiefornia's farmlands) and making the 51st state.

…It may be preferable to stay "within" the US at the moment because you'd need to do a lot of negotiating with hostile international orgs like ICANN and shit to retain 'net privs and "enforce" your own "1st amendment" in the US proper. As the 51st state, for better or worse you'll have a number of precedents, especially in business, and not need to fight over them.
Also until you became self-sufficient you'd likely get heavily jewed and everyone would sell you shit at extreme markups.

DUDE

=JUST WAIT FOR HITLER==

LMAO

derp
Forgot the link, but forgetting the link gave me dubs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ whatever are you doing kek
twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/853352773319933953 archive.is/DtdfI
twitter.com/amjoyshow/status/853262436799008769 archive.is/VvbvR

Who cares, he won. We need to focue on congressional candidates and research who won't cock block him and meme them into office.

It's been nearly 6 months since the election ended, are we not allowed to point out trump's Achilles heel?

I think he learned our stance on WMD 2.0. He said multiple times since then he's not going to go bush-tier

/thread

concerned shill detected, kill yourself you weak pathetic failure, syria is a fucking shithole country, I don't care what happens to it and neither should you.

I care about getting Americans killed over nothing and having another money pit to "rebuild", but I doubt this is still an issue. What he did was a message to the dinks.

Always the same muster.
You should think of something new, since it gets boring with time.

He did that himself already.
The biggest critic of Trump is Trumpo himself from 2012.
Just look what he rightfully accused Obongo of doing, and you'll see that he does the same shit.

The average IQ here has got to be below average at this point. Enjoy your delusional faggotry, I'm going to find a new board.

Also check the board log was banned for "disinfo" despite everything on the list being valid and easily verified. Really makes ya think.
I'll give the hotpocket some credit, at leasr he left the post up. He should have added a banner to make it clear that criticizing Trump is a bannable offense though.

DUDE JUST EMBRACE CIVIC NATIONALISM LMAO
Your non argument aimed at stifling legitimate criticism was only valid during the election. It doesn't work anymore. The fact that you are still trying to use it implies that you don't have an argument.

Prediction:
Nobody will adress the valid concerns raised in instead they will just pretend that he has abandoned the thread when in reality he was silently banned.
Such is life on nu/pol/.

Cute.

Useful retards like you are going to help bring greater Israel to fruition.

Convenient that you showed up and happened to be looking at the ban-list just in time to notice that one specific faggot was banned, huh?

All of those "valid concerns" can be summed up as "Trump doesn't perfectly embody the most extreme ideals of Holla Forums at this exact moment!" which, yet again, is short-sighted and over-simplified.

reported for ban evasion

Hey (((ADL))) don't even bother using terms like "concern shill" we know it's you.
TYPICAL TRICKS SHLOMO!

Reported for not having an argument.

weren't you leaving the board?

reported for being a retard

pretty soon it will be a VERY bad idea to publicly admit that you support trump or voted for him. watch your back.

I was just being over dramatic, there are still some pearls in the pigshit at this point.

TO ALL ANONS:
This thing smells fishy, when Trump was the anti-enstablishment candidate and became our guy, we had shills telling us to vote for Hillary instead or support Sanders.
Now that president Trump apparently did a 180° turn degree on his stances and acting REALLY weird and (((suspicious))) we have shills telling us to support him no matter what.
That's really, REALLY suspicious, i feel that Trump may be held hostage or is threatened by (((them)))

Exactly. When Trump was actually threatening the political establish with borderline revolutionary rhetoric and speeches, the shills told us to never support him, he isn't for real, muh accelerationism!
Now that he has obviously become controlled by the establishment he intended to overthrow, the shills are telling us to support him regardless.

protip: a lot of anons aren't that bright. A lot of arguments idiots make happen to naturally fall under the branches of "shilling techniques" or "fallacies". Don't always attribute to malice what is often simply nature taking its course.

What sense does it make that they would spend so much money and effort shilling against him if he was just another political puppet in the first place? What kind of retarded reverse psychology bullshit are you trying to pull here?

Hillary Clinton was the one with deep, deep ties to the secret baby-fucking cabal of politicians and MSM talking heads. Not Trump. She was the candidate that they so badly needed to win that he loss ended up costing globalist efforts billions to achieve jack shit. Trump's victory has utterly destroyed the media to the point that they have to try and stay relevant by randomly attacking a different youtuber every week.

This sudden turn against Trump has more to do with limp-wristed republicans who sided with Trump looking for an out. They are trying to signal their ideological purity by insisting that they never really supported him that much!
>Vote your conscience, you gouys! What really matters is muh true conservatism! You basement dwellers aren't even having white children! Haha, why are you always blaming the jews for everything! You sound just like the leftists!

I already said it in another thread, despite anos claiming that Trump was "absolutely redpilled" i think that despite being aware of the globalist mafia and NWO agenda, he's a "not all jews" kind of guy, and that mistake fas fatal.
I don't think he was another political puppet since the beginning, i think that something really bad is happening inside the White house, and (((Kushner))) may have a role in it.

Honestly, I'm not going to disagree with you on that point. He's not going full 1488 and rounding up gays and niggers into death camps. However, it's unrealistic to expect someone in his position to do those sorts of things.

Many of the issues we're seeing can be traced, firstly, to the archaic and convoluted systems that our government runs on, and secondly, traced to the vast network of lefty drones who will undermine national security or commit felonies for the sake of getting CNN a juicy headline.

Trump is the President, and despite all claims to the contrary, he's played by the rules the entire time. It may not always work out in our favor, but it means he has more time to spend actually working towards his goals, though he will be continually slowed and interfered with by the parasitic cucks and cunts that occupy so much of our government, thanks to the Obama administration. The things that have people losing their shit the most were all policies and laws put into place by their beloved King Nigger, which actually works towards furthering the goal of reforming the government and stripping out the corrupting and interfering elements.

But, as I said in the OP, it's been 3 months. These things take time, and trying to destroy Trump now is harmful to the long-term process of unfucking this country and then the world. Brexit didn't kill the EU, but it made it bleed, for instance. Le Pen will be the next step, and then there will be another and another, and then there will be no more EU. Same with Trump. We got him through the hellish clusterfuck that is our election system and now we keep him moving forward one step at a time, and little by little, there won't be enough support for this identity politics bullshit, or this moronic notion of open borders, or the cancerous belief that white people must be bred out of existence for the sake of degenerate parasite nations.

And if we get him for a second term, the gloves are off, and in the meantime, we find someone who is willing to go even further than Trump, and we keep going until we win.

So you believe in the democratic process and think that we can simply vote our way out of our problems?

It's a means to an ends. Until there's an alternative, we play with the hand we're dealt. Trying to burn it all down and start a revolution overnight is unrealistic bullshit marxist talk.

nice dubs.
He says he has some pleasant surprises about NAFTA.
If the pleasant surprise is that the ((numbers)) show that NAFTA actually helps US workers, I'm done with him.

Kushner is probably the one who told him the truth about Kennedy.

(((his people))) know about it, that's for sure.

You can't deny that Trump is acting weird though, i mean from the leader full of energy we saw for the entirety of his campaign to the low energy drone of the last video, talking as if he had snipers pointing him.

I won't deny that. Something seems to have happened that we aren't privy to, either in the White House or in Syria. Nevertheless, I see the demoralizing "wtf i hate trump now" tactics as a means to drag us into the territory that lefties currently occupy. If you look at their reaction to the exaggerated stories that Trump's voters have turned on him and people are jumping off the Trump train, you immediately notice that lefties are celebrating over this. They take a great joy in the idea that Trump's empire is somehow crumbling and he will be devoured by us over.. some military action which really wasn't the start of operations and invasion in Syria.

They want to take joy in the fantasy that we are now as demoralized and miserable as they have been.. But they were always a miserable whiny gaggle of shits, weren't they? Their whole ideology is about dragging people down to make everyone miserable and poor. So, if given the choice, I'd rather keep my money on Trump and let it ride for the next 4 years. It's not a binding arrangement. Should he fuck up beyond saving and rationalizing, then we say fuck him. Giving up now? Before he's even his the 100 day mark? Fuck that.

You're right OP, you need to be aware of shills and they wanting to make people larping.

The disgusting DNC/Shareblue/Media still the same vermins working for DNC.

Don't let shills explicit larping manipulate yourselves, make unbiased results

Vote for DNC, make the lives of DNC easier, we aren't shilling to make yourselves useful idiots for our goals and trying to make even more complex divide the real people with real motivations who don't like something from the shills trying to work for DNC in hope of the next DNC candidate in 2020 that will be shilled by the disgusting media of DNC and their shareblue and vermins related to them.

I'm being ironic, the shareblue and larping shills aren't Holla Forums people angry with trump, they just want yourselves weaker and helping them to elect their next dnc candidate in 2020, It's hard because have people who don't like something made by trump and then the vermins shills from DNC tried to take advantage of this and still shilling for their next vermin DNC candidate who you already know all the vermins website, actors/celebrities sell out for the partisan corrupt criminal media controled by democrats party, who should be a crime non-political media and things owned by DNC be used to give money and power for themselves and shill for their own shit.

Be aware, of Holla Forums who have different opinion and the shills trying to take advantage of this for DNC

Basically you know about some people who don't like something made by trump, the problem is the shills from DNC/Shareblue/trash trying to use this for themselves.

Basically, Hillary CLinton always will be a disgusting sack of shit you shills from DNC, and we never will vote, help and make nothing for you, of course could have Holla Forums people who disagree in something made by trump and others not, but we never will work for DNC and never will be used by yourselves.

I'm willing to face it. I've been had. Really fucking sucks, but still better than Hillary. Need a better candidate in 4 years though.

The next candidate of DNC always will be a sack of shit, hillary clinton is a sack of shit, we never will be apathetic against DNC, yourselves, the media, or anything shilling for DNC always will be enemies and we will mobilize ourselves against you, look at the thread of the Democrats party vermin anti-white racist shit, we never will work for DNC, we never will support DNC, and the real Holla Forums people just want to destroy the controled opposition/traitors in other groups, if we don't have hope or we will want revolution or we always will increase our disgust from DNC cheaters and dirty tricks

DIE DNC

This made me turn on him real fucking quick and so did the whole NK situation he created out of nothing.

Or he just developed a Ronnie Raygun-tier personality cult and all the braindead fans of his from pleddit can't see five feet ahead of them(or they were never true believers to begin with and only used Holla Forums as another "platform" to "signal boost" their shitty memes and operations - which is the more likely scenario)

They argue, speak, and conduct themselves like redditors so I can only assume they are redditors.

I can see the concern, d&c, and defeatist shills are still working tirelessly trying to manufacture a "I hate trump now" narrative. Really pushing hard for this, eh steinbeck? It's plain as day obvious of just how manufactured, artificial, and forced it is. The noses show through.

Just because he said that this is his reason, doesn't man that this was his actual reason.

It's such a weird coincidence that everyone with opinions different to my own are paid shills by the CIA

Does anybody else get this? I mean, literally everyone who disagrees with what I say or believe are being paid to do so. I must be really important.

The thing is that in order to tear down the American ZOG, he's pumping so much mist, redirections and plain chaos into the media that even his own people don't know what he will do next.
Basic military tactics, as he has done since he announced his run. Make the enemy confused(Hillary plainly admitted it) to keep him from foiling your own actions while dog whistling and emphasizing important results to strengthen your own base. IT also unmasks cowards and traitors. The pussy grab thing is a good example.

This is of course mana from heaven for the shills, who get weekly ammunition and use it according to the current set strategy.
The main problem for the shills is that their whole strategy is centrally planned. This marxist way of planning things is good for group cohesion and IRL rallies/harrasment, yet it neglects the most important thing on the internet. Anonymity.

This shilling could've worked IRL, but here it becomes irrelevant since one well thought off reply in a shill thread can invalidate the entire weekly shill strategy. And infinite information is one click away.
What you're seeing is IRL mass wave tactics being proven completely ineffective in anonymous warfare of ideas simply becouse the low level grunts don't have the mental capacities or individualistic imagination to adapt to the situation on hand. And all of those are in our team from the beggining.

The result will be growth in our ranks. You shills may piss in the ocean of piss, but eventually you'll get used to our taste and your subconscious will recognize the superior zeitgeist.

Post yfw in the year 2023 we'll be launching civilians into Space for colonization while shills sit on Earth posting about how Trump won't ACTUALLY take us to the Andromeda galaxy.

Kek I just heard about the tax shit last night… Its like we're living in a repeat.

Stay smug, my friends.

You forgot
Fucking fake news shills i tell you, there's no evidence the USA bombed Syria, even an MIT prof says so.

I'm down to believe he sent missiles to Syria. I'm also down to believe he really did contact Russia ahead of time, had them abandon the airfield, and used it to distract the world, while also saber rattle China into bending the knee regarding North Korea.

The whole Syria thing was so oddly disorienting because of the layers of shilling going on at the time. That cyclical thread literally had Holla Forums faggots RPing at each other thinking they were convincing a Holla Forumsack… And when all was said and done. No war in Syria. Instead, we're finally preparing to nuke Korea off the map, and China's going to help.. and they've agreed to get all their coal from us just to really pissed off Kim Jong Un.

Is this game any good user?

It has denuvo. You'd be better off waiting for the crack.

It's made by Platinum.

Denuvo is a jewish plot to get people to switch to consoles, I fucking swear.

Sorry m8, but console is objectively the whitest way to enjoy vidya.

Is that why so many niggers own an Xbox?

I have no idea what you guys are talking about lol

See, now that’s the first attractive image I’ve seen of this character. Thing is, she looks a little more angry than the ‘bedroom eyes’ feel I think the artist was going for.

Who the fuck is attracted by an ass? It’s disgusting kikery. You can find a butt beautiful if its curve follows the golden ratio–that’s not in question–but the animalistic sexuality of has never appealed to me.

Denuvo is some anti-piracy shit that shortens the life of your SSD.

Faggot it's all about the legs.

There's your problem in the first place.
Besides, you try and claim niggers love Xbox, but claim that PC gaming is whiter when you use an operating system for gaming made by the same company.
Niggers and gooks make the majority of PC gaming markets.
Whites and honorary aryans make up most of the console market.

Sony/Nintendo is hwite as fuck.

Bet you bought a Switch faggot.

I will admit, building your own PC is the whitest way to enjoy PC gaming.
But my point still stands. You enjoy the company of niggers, hues, and gooks.

Not to mention I play Siege every other night with all whites except one fag that's somehow half Jap half Hispanic but we always give him shit and say he's going back if he doesn't accept his honorary aryan side and purge the other.

wtf I love interventionism now

Now I'm certain you're a derailing shill.

Also, before I forget.
You love posting smug animu, but fail to realize nip games featuring anime artstyles are overwhelmingly only available on consoles. Even the snobbiest of PCucks will admit that PC is shit for weeb games. Maybe eroges, sure.

You're right on that one. That's why I got a PS4 for Persona.

That wasn't my point. You said niggers can't into PC gaming because they can't build their own PC. I was just pointing out that buying a prebuilt is easy as fuck, even the noggest of nigs could accomplish it.

All I said was niggers can't build PCs.

After surviving so many different shills, it would be a shame to let this thread die so quietly.

She's a big girl

Trump-tan is best girl.

Sorry mate, but a spade is a spade. He fucked up. No need to defend him if he does so, we're not /r/t_D. Trump is only useful as long as he serves our interests.

At this rate, it's better to keep this thread alive if only to give the mods an easy way to spot and ban faggots like you.

And don't forget
TRUMP 2020

I remember where it all started.
ANCHOR BABY

He is a shit neo con zionist why the fuck should I support him?

and he hasn't done any of them yet, and has even said he wont do some like when he said he'll arrest Hillary and stay completely out of Syria.

come back when he actually starts to do things he said he would.

The intense (and ongoing) shilling campaign in the wake of the Syria incident illustrated just how much establishment he's supposed to have sold out to still despise and fear him.

Problem is the shilling is just a rehash of the "Trump is a good goy" spiel you've been peddling for a year, and since he hasn't yet invaded Syria and annexed it on the name of Greater Israel like you claimed he would last week, all you can do is go back to the same old shit about Ivanka and Kushner, or screech about all the Jews around him in DC (Breaking News: Man that vowed to clean sceptic tank from the inside has shit on his clothes).

Fresh in from /r/politics, I see.

"haha they're all just shills Im not retarded"

*Benis

guys help, i know i should be lurking but how do i post red text?

Seems like the shills are either:
1)Actual Full-Blown shills blowing some petty tough-guy actions way out of fucking proportion(desperate situations call for desperate measures)

2)The Return of TRS to once again attempt to turn Holla Forums alt-right (From 4/pol/ seemingly suffering the same type of problem)

3) Faggots from 4/pol/ who liked the april fools prank pulled on the board, and when the mods took it down, decided to invade the place in another exodus (Due to the rise of active posters after that happened, and the fact the first time I saw similar language was on said april fools on cuck/pol/)

or 4) A horde of redditors have come to shill here once more, thinking this time they'll convince those racist drumpftards to see the truth (This is from the high-effort autistic effort into posts, the sheer hate of /r/The_Donald, the non-chan attitude almost all of them have, projection, and use of general reddit debate tactics)

It could be some other party that I don't know of, but this list of potentials seems pretty good.

txt
txt
``txt``
```txt```
$$t$$ $$x$$ $$t$$
txt
$$\color{purple}{txt}$$
$${\huge TXT}$$
$${\big TXT}$$
$${\small TXT}$$
$${\tiny TXT}$$
$${\normal TXT}$$
$$\left[frac{ayy}{lmao}\right]$$
$$\mathfrac{dsakfnquds}$$

Goddamn, next you're gonna say "femanon here, teehee"

shut up fagget
captcha spelled Cuck as F

5) Holla Forums and /new/ users from 2011 and before who got turned off when this place became a personality cult and the mods went on a pointless tirade about SA goons or some irrelevant shit that no one cares about

Ever since the Syrian missile strike we've been bereft with shillfugees

In 50 days, what has Trump done that benefited us? So far I've got
Construction of the wall began in San Diego, CA
ICE going crazy on illegals, even using fake taco stands to round beaners up
Snubs Jews on their holidays, including holohoax Memorial day.
Arrested over a thousand pedophiles and other human traffickers
Put a shitlord on the Supreme Court
Forced China to become a market for American coal and steel in exchange for not humiliating them on a global scale

Am I forgetting anything? He's done plenty of shit that isn't in our favor, like this posturing against North Korea and Syria. He's sadly not Hitler, but way fucking better than Killary would have been, or any of the republicucks like Cruz or fucking Rubio.

That's a just shitty halfchan meme. Like bogposting and "Holla Forums btfo" threads, or "how can x even compete?" They have an out of control shitposting problem which makes them look like retards or possibly shills here.

Several of the things he's promised have begun discussion and several others have had orders put in place to start work by a certain date. The biggest speedbump for the Trump Train will always be the bureaucratic bullshit that the other branches are buried under.. Mostly because all the Democrats think being whiny, pesty, easily distracted cunts is what they get paid to do.

Yeah, I only listed the things he did and succeeded on. We still have crap like repealing Obamacare and the terrorist ban that he attempted multiple times and failed because of (((judges))) overstepping their bounds.

Speaking of which, whatever happened with the 9th circuit court getting fucked over because some of their judges voted in secret against Trump but it wasn't a ruling from all of them?

Don't forget to ignore all the things he did wrong too, because he's obviously the infallible 1488d chess God Emperor.

Pretty much. Yeah.

Hey shlomo, how'd WW1/WW2 work out for us, you kike?

Problem is they got all of the e-celebs off the Trump train.

''I'm a lonely college sophomore who likes gaming and guns and I really need to be (redpolled?) Plz halp and send full picture and bio. Here's me: (inserts generic camwhore tit pic).

Your point? He has a long history of playing both sides hard while still profiting in the end, as a bizarre kind of Hegelian dialectic.

Trump is also associated with Blackstone, which is the firm that transferred ownership of Freescale Semiconductors to Jacob Rothschild, and his son in law's financial firm is Cadre, bankrolled by Soros himself. Even more bizarre are the financial connections between both Cadre and Blackstone. This ANTIFA shit spouting out like fucking Old Faithful only polarizes people even more and blinds them with pure ideology and cults of personality, where they'll justify things that they otherwise wouldn't as an emotional response. That even includes legitimate anons here who let the rush of the election get to their heads before Holla Forums started doing digging on the very person they believed would launch us forward from the mire we've been in.

It doesn't help that there's been for some fucking bizarre reason unironic pro-Trump shilling on here, and I never thought I would say that phrase. It's like reality has turned on its head.
Here's an archive: archive.fo/3hK1S
There's proof near the bottom, ID is aeb8cc, you can ctrl+F to find his fuckups near the bottom of the thread, up until he gets banhammered.

Even after all that, I'm not going to drop all support for him, but the evidence most certainly does not paint a nice picture so far.
I'm not going to be one of the awful faggots going "le small hands XD" or other types of that SA-tier humor, either. All it ends up doing is obfuscating any real criticism of Trump that could be a net benefit to us. Wasn't that the plan, anyway? I thought the idea was to elect him, and then act as constructive watchdogs to make sure he doesn't veer off the path that he promised like every single other neocon president has since WWII.

Also, this. I've been hard on him, and generally speaking we should keep digging on him and Kushner to see what filth creeps out from the drain, but he's the best we could have gotten from that godforsaken election. Some sick fuck like Rubio would have almost definitely guaranteed that we would be even worse off than we are now demographically, and I get the impression that at least several dozen of us would have already been suicided had Hillary been voted in.

Try 8 friendo.

Are you old enough to be posting here?

Wait, you actually thought he was going to start killing niggers and jews on the street with right wing death squads? You can't be this delusional. The only reddit fag here is you because you clearly only listened to memes rather than actually paying attention to Trumps campaign.
This is the equivalent of getting mad Trump isn't starting a Christian crusade in the middle east right now.

We are looking at it wrong. It's not about trump it's about what he does and what he will do. What matters is the plan.

I'm still pissed he fell for the "muh gassed childrun" Syrian false flag and immediately bombed the SAA. SAA got rid of their chemical weapons in 2013 after the EXACT same false flag was carried out trying to claim Assad would be dumb enough to gas civilians. Even the fucking UN eventually declared it was the (((syrian rebels))) who had the chemical weapons in 2013.

MOABing ISIS was pretty based though.

reported for being a retorded

But his airstrike did no damage. Considering this is the U.S. army and not some backwards shit hole like it was probably intentional. Either he actually believed the chemical attacks were real or this was done for any number of other reasons.
Can we really say if the UN would have reported it as a fake if Trump did nothing. The second I heard about the gas attacks I thought it would be a ploy to end the Assad regime and that they would be talking about it non stop for the next couple months.

TRUMP IS SURROUNDED AND OWNED BY JEWS AND HE IS THE FUCKING BEST GOY PRESIDENT THE US HAS EVER HAD. WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB NEOCON FAGGOTS. ALMOST ALL OF THE OTHER CANDIDATES WERE BETTER THAN TRUMP, EVEN THE RAT!

Sure thing /leftykike/.
Your meme narrative is as lame as your degenerate board.

it's called shills

I never expected to agree with most of Trump's decisions. He's not one of us. Even so,I got exactly what I wanted from him. He threw a stick in the spokes, so to speak.

The American Donald Trump wants is not the ultimate America (or world) that I want (I am, after all, pretty happy with National Socialism). It is, however, an America I kind of like, and would be happy to live in while I continue campaigning for NatSoc. Donald Trump is imperfect, and I do NOT suggest blind loyalty. I do, however, strongly believe that he is entirely genuine.

The anti-Trump sentiment on this board seems to have two sources: legitimate frustrated NatSoc, and shills pushing D&C bullshit. Trump is an accidental ally. Trump is to us as the Imperium is to the Eldar: useful, friendlier than most factions, but ultimately at odds with us.

There is no reason to hate him, and, in fact, there are plenty of reasons to like him. It's ok to like someone without agreeing with everything they do or say. It's even ok to like someone while vehemently disagreeing with most of what they do and say (Hitler did, after all, make an alliance with the mudslimes).

Don't get worked up about it, he's just a very American capitalist. His America will look a lot like the US of the 1980's. Hardly a NatSoc society, but a society we can all enjoy living in while we solidify the NatSoc movement and push our agenda. It's ok to have some fun, once in awhile. and that is EXACTLY what Trump is going to create.

Hey, criticism is fine. I have no problem pointing out what he does wrong.

Oh never mind you're actually retarded.

I was watching vid related in a desperate attempt to get some insight into the confusing situation regarding Trump. Now, whether or not I'm entirely sold on reverse speech, it's clear that Trump is facing an elevated level of danger right now. And if his recent actions are still multidimensional chess, he's in even more danger. Please, make sure everyone knows about the dangers he's facing. Tell every normalfag who will listen to you. Keep the focus on the people who would force Trump to adhere to the globalist agenda under duress. He's clearly under more than he expected.

He made the right people mad. Now he's not even doing that. There's nothing to do but wait and find out for now, but recent things he has said and done are much easier explained by him giving in than in chess. He has lied where there is no need to lie. II understand that is necessary in politics, but it seems to be all the things we most care about that he is sacrificing. Not sure on immigration yet, he's not only not purging but sacrificing his own people over nothing, he's escalating shit with russia and without even showing any reason it's pragmatic to do so, he's backtracked on the Fed, and there are plenty of things within his power to do which he is not doing.

I just wanted someone to buy us some time, I had no delusions he would save us, but he hasn't yet proven himself different from slimy Cruz in that regard. There is no way to make more than minor tweeks with the economy down this road, capitalism isn't magic
t. ancrap

Your nose is showing, Shekelstein.

Don't forget TPP, dead simply because he got elected.

Yeah, he killed the TPP. That's a big win. ICE is also cleaning house as far as illegal immigrants go, which is nice. Obviously they already told him that they killed JFK and they'll kill him too. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if his stint in the White House finally red-pills him on (((them))).

Look, give credit where credit is due. He hasn't totally fucked off from his promises (he has already gone ahead and done a few of them) and from a positive viewpoint, even if they get their hands right on his balls, he already showed America that WE can win. That in and of itself is a victory worth celebrating.

I went in to this election thinking that if I get 50% of what I want from him, that would be a big win and the biggest step in the right direction of my lifetime. So far I'm running at about 70%, so I can't really complain.

that was good, it was a big deal even if we don't know any details of it, but it also required almost zero effort on his part

I know the numbers went way up for a while, but I'm seeing absolutely nothing here. Which is okay as long as he's making progress. I'm certainly willing to wait and find out more in that regard.

every couple days when I check the news, I seem to be finding more promises he has fucked off from

No, I thought he was kosher since I learned about the golf club incident, I bit my tongue during the election. He was only ever a stepping stone and when Holla Forums realised that it was fine. He's become much more kosher since then.

See how nobody has actually addressed these points individually and refuted them? Really makes you think.

You are not the brightest individual, are you?

How about colonizing the sun with jews?

But what if he was always planning on serving the globalist agenda and he sinply lied to get into office? He lied about his intent towards Syria, who's to say he didn't lie about everything else? The onus is on Trump to prove he isn't a shabbos goy now. If he is all the memes in the world won't change it.

He didn't. He said we wouldn't invade Syria and that we wouldn't pursue regime change (even if that's what some idiots in DC are saying we have to do)
Because we have no reason to believe such a thing. One iffy decision does not mean that he's suddenly a hand-rubbing Soros puppet.

Ignore that guy. I think the shills have picked up on Holla Forums's use of "shabbos goy". I bet the guy who typed that post has a big ol jewfro.

>"how come none of these goyim can address this fellow chosen normal anonymous poster's ironclad arguments?"

why did he attack assad? Why's his cabnet filled with jews? I grow increasingly disappointed at his foreign policy. I won't do cheerleading anymore, right now is when we should criticize him. Impeachment is not going to happen, the russia stuff is nothing…

That said he has been good on immigration and he was still the obvious best choice, that's not gonna change. Just stop sucking his dick

when I took the Path of KEK, I knew it'd not be an easy one. We now face an army of enemies. We cannot let the autism be deflected as the attention capacity of a Golden Fish.

We must keep this fight, and endure till Sept 23rd, when KEK promised to return.

Do not fail to /ourselves/.

Praise KEK and Deus Vult!

FUCKING SH1T.. My first dubs…

I find myself coming back to this thread and it's only become more true over the past few weeks.

That image is horrible even for cartoony proportions.
That's one LOOOONG body

first reply

this is their full time job now

kek how pathetic