IMC fix the servers, White Ribbon Decoration Boater is the new meta edition

IMC fix the servers, White Ribbon Decoration Boater is the new meta edition

Tree of Savior is a f2p korean grindan game with cute aesthetics and a variety of classes.

old thread in page 13 bump limit:

new players are STILL not allowed because they are fixing the overloading servers.

Current players please input your details here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421

main guild in Klaipeda under Cider is full, waiting for someone to get to templar for the extension guild. he needs to be a templar to start a guild (rank 7 requires hundreds of hours of grindan to reach) and the class is pretty shit so need someone really dedicated to go for this.
current templar candidate: GlassArmour
PM him in klai for encouragement.

pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
index of guides/etc to anything worth knowing.

blaster3.net/files/ToS Mechanics.pdf
stats and how they work. Helps out when you need to figure out something specific about the mechanics. A lot of it can be ignored, but useful when you have min-max questions.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/
Use these for skill building.

for any other DBs, just head to tosbase.

important beginner tips:

Special quests
headgears
docs.google.com/document/d/1POy4XkZVoBwi6i8RW4P3fuMUNWvsgboY88s9bbXx4nQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1

hidden quests (free stats)
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/bulb-hidden-quest-and-useful-information-might-have-spoil-bulb/65899

map gimmicks/mini games
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-gimmick-rewards/256584

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=484
tosbase.com/game/classes/
playerauctions.com/tree-of-savior/account/o!118494385/
discord.gg/011prHsf9eSttlKm1
lmgtfy.com/?q=kimito anime
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/6lk6og2w1t/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1jrqwh5non/
tos.neet.tv/skills?f=1
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1itenuwfx5/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/x06xgfd38r/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=494
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/beware-of-female-gold-diggers-in-mmo-i-was-a-victim/302842
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31448999.15244551.1a4a.15213445.1a254f54718a
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbh.1135435a657585.3f5a657a85.152535
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117778e.1a253555.1125354f5a6475.324155617195.253545
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=495
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=502
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212722..1f355a7f.3545
tosbase.com/database/items/244103/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at 2-3 runs a day, bos rushes taking approx 20 mins, i don't really get the problem. unless you "need it" in which case i say just buy one off the market if you got the dosh. shit's rare yo. just keep running the lvl 90 dungeon until you get bored and if you get one sell it to recoup what you spent buying the one you'll be using.

yeah but blue seems like its trying too hard. if anything i want jet black hair, but i'll settle for white.

capped for new thread reference.

the blackest hair isn't jet black, sadly. Gotta murder a lot of hanamings for that.

I think the blue hair looks alright. It looks more like silver.

So anyone like to group up and knock out this quests for Blue Hair?

Feels tough to find a group of randoms to party up to grind.

Or maybe the Orsha server is giving problems this evening and there aren't a lot of people on.

how can anyone be this bad at making an mmo?

check the doc in the OP and add the people. most are in klaipeda server though so don't hold your breath if you're in another server. You can bug the people on, most have alts anyway so a lot of level ranges are filled.

When in doubt, PM Imix (with a capital i) in klai server and ask if anyone from the old guild are on and are willing to hop on an alt.

maybe BRland is busy with something today?

lots of things brought them to this point, but the biggest failure is not expecting how much love this game received

Is the market down or something?

Have a bump, and a lewd pic too

bugs are fun

Check out my new look!

Y'know what'd make this game pretty great?
No cash shop.

chinese sweatshop/10

How much this game is in Gb?

Is everything hidden behind paywall?

How are you guys making so many shekels? Tell me your secrets.

Oh and I must have godly luck because eight arde daggers.

Honestly, this game has by far the best cash shop of any cash shop game. I'm not even sure how they're running the server right now with a cash shop like that.

8 arde daggers? If you need shekels sell them.

The fuck. How large was your human sacrifice?

densetsu no hattu! congrats hail-hydra! well, assuming that's you.

is it bantz time on the forums?

game not allowing new players in. all content is available without paying anything, but paying give sooo much convenience. idk what Gb is, but i really just wanted to quote you for your…
HOLY SHIT MAD ID BRAH!

fuck man, can you be a supplier and lend a couple of those to the newbies down the line? token trades only ofcourse, so they can lend it forward to the newbies that follow them.

also… post name so i can pester you about borrowing one if i ever make an alt. :3

Should I take that as a sign ?

if you want to and you got shit to spare, especially miscellaneous mats and recipes, i'll be glad to take them off your hands before you sudoku.

I'm not Hydra. The boater doesn't drop. People have collectively killed hundreds of thousands of turtles and none have dropped. It's clearly bugged.

Fuck sake game, I just want my fucking crossbow.

I'm a full support cleric 1 - priest 3 so I need an arde dagger to actually get to 170. I was doing alright with only my buffs but now that I'm level 117, it's taking me forever to kill anything.

find a dps to carry you, you dirty dirty healslut

yeah, keep running the lvl 90 dungeon as much as you can or you play the jew game to save up dosh and buy one off the market. either option is going to take time and dedication.

on the bright side, missions and higher level dungeons are always an option for power leveling with a party. at that level range even cafrisun loses oomph.

Peltasta C3 level 119 here I know your pain. If you like to group up evening PST, let me know. DirtyPenguin Cleared all maps up to 120, besides Mage tower.

1. Do you have any plans to make Monster Gems or Cards tradable?

We do plan on making Monster Cards, Monster Gems and regular Gems sharable through the Team Storage in a future patch. Along with this change, we plan to make Boss Monster Cards become unobtainable through quests and will be deleted.

2. The current UI makes it difficult to understand whether an item is going to change to untradeable depending on the Token we’re using. Are you working to fix this?

When a character participates in a personal trade with an untradeable Token, the items traded with it will also become untradeable after that trade. Despite this having been mentioned in previous comments and announcements, a lot of users are still confused as to why their traded items became untradeable even when trading with a Token activated. For this reason, we are currently developing a new UI that will hopefully make it clearer to trading users how their activated Token will influence the items’ tradable/untradeable status.

3. When will we get new premium costumes on Steam?

We will be launching a new set of premium costumes and head accessories for the TP Shop this coming maintenance, and we also plan on releasing premium cosmetic items more often with future scheduled maintenances.

4. Are you working on any Swordsman balancing issues?

We expect to implement some changes on the Korean servers as soon as next week. These changes will include improving the attack scope of a few skills and increasing STR stat bonuses.

5. It’s not uncommon to see items being sold on the Market for RMT purposes. Do you have any plans to combat this?

We’re currently developing an in-game Market report function which we expect to implement sometime next week. As you can probably guess, this function will allow users to report items suspected of RMT, helping us identify similar cases and reduce the prevalence of RMT in the Market.

6. Do you have an ETA on when the servers will be reopened to new users?

As mentioned in our previous weekly Q&A post on the blog, the purpose of closing the servers to new users was to allow for a more controlled environment in which we could stabilize the game to a certain extent and fix some pressing issues that required our attention. On the other hand, we’ve been receiving numerous requests from players who are eager to join ToS, and some of the issues we were most worried about have thankfully been fixed meanwhile. As such, we plan on reopening the servers after the Market report function mentioned earlier is implemented in the game, which is expected to happen sometime next week.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=484

It changes based on what hairstyle you got. Mine definitely feels more black than your black.

That's some insane amount of dedication for a hat tipper. It reminds me of a game where it took on average statistically about 50k kills of a dragon to get some kind of mini dragon pet but hory shieeeet 80k?

They should probably just close down the game at this point until it's actually polished and comes with those six gorillion levels they planned.

What is the worst thing that can happen.

I'm impressed and confused how RMT can make so much money. I just looked up what the market values of things like silver and items were and apparently my shitty character and its assets are worth over a $1000 USD

What the hell is wrong with people?

so busy. time barely lets me run the missions.

its the most important question. 2 weeks and counting down to disappointment.

that's black and the dude you linked is wearing blue.

so happened that this hat tipper is an user and one of the original members of Infinity guild. lol. the nolifing is not just welcome, its expected.

gotta get that dopamine rush when you are "winning".

You wearing cafrisun? That adds another line of damage for your buffs to apply to.

Is there a video showing what all the skills in the game look like? If not, someone should make one.

you can find videos of the skills here tosbase.com/game/classes/

click on a class, under each icon for the skill is a link to a video.

not all of them have videos

there are probably over a hundred or more skills.

Also a lot of the videos are really bad. Barb3's Pouncing, for example, is a run and swing state, and you have full movement control.

Another example, umbo blow hits twice if you blocked the target once in the last 4 seconds.

I wish someone could just stitch all the videos together and order them by class with captions. Clicking over a hundred videos for each one seems like a pain and yeah like said, some of them are quite bad.

you know the game is pretty and all but the skill icons really ruin it for me. why are they so ugly? the whole UI too seems incredibly dated and uninspired relative to the art.

It must be pretty rough trying to get through life while being this pathetically autismal.

How the fuck do you do that?

So the good news seems to be that he finally got his hat. Furthermore, someone (at least in Korea) managed to finish all 20 floors of Earth Tower with this set up

Archer C2 - Ranger C3 - SR C2 = 100% Uptime Retreat Shot (Melstis)
Wizard C3 - Elementalist C3 - Rune Caster C1 = Frost Cloud, Lethargy
Wizard C1 - Cryomancer C3 - Chronomancer C3 = CC, Backmask, Haste & Pass
Cleric C2 - Dievdirbys C3 - Paladin C1 - Priest C1 = Statues, Ressurection
Cleric C2 - Krivis C3 - Priest C1 - Oracle C1 = Melstis, Ressurection, Daino, Counterspell

Honestly, the SR C2 really threw me off but a creative usage of their abilities. I guess that's what makes this game worth playing.

By that logic, graphics never matter in a game whatsoever. Everyone with a dedicated graphics card shouldn't exist nor was the metro UI on windows 8 cancerous and the reason why it bombed so hard.

Now that's new.

Why aren't we doing fun things like this?

It's supposedly bannable, but there's a way to call in-game assets using bracket codes and other weird codes.

SR retreat shot has been pretty broken for AOE. They nerfed it and it's still one of the top skills.

Earth tower is just mass AOE. It's all about 'true' aoe skills and spamming them as much as possible while using barrier scrolls. The bosses are apparently the easiest part of it.

Yeah I'm wearing cafrisun but since I'm a FS build, I need the extra boost arde would give.

I'm probably not looking to party to grind until I unlock areas like demon prison.

I have heard tale of a panty mod. Where is it and how do I activate it?

Quick question guys. How is Marksmen in terms of single target damage? Are they still alright in dungeon runs?

The fuck is Marksmen

Sorry, running off no sleep.

Musketeer.

oh avg you paranoid fucker, you

WTF. Now thats some shit righ there.

Who is the chick in the image, don't think I seen her in game

Squire Master

Oh, and she's in Fedimian, if you wanted to know. It's a religious city that you get to around level 100.

servers down?

Shiiit I want to play more, but other shit is coming up.

I'm level 154 or so and around Demon Prison. I wanna grind there until 160-165

Gets you banned, as it requires dicking with the game files themselves.

Why do you do this to yourself?

I just want that fucking rod to complete my collection.

This game is shit.

Why do you still play it?

I bet her fucking cunt smells like pure love and fresh tuna. I want to dig my fucking nose in her snatch and take a deep sniff.

wew

884 wizard kills and it finally drops.

I just played teh 100k for it and called it day

lol, I dropped that as soon as I entered the map

Ah so that was you saying that in global

this game desperately needs a roadmap.

my musketeer is a lot of fun, I never maxed it though so I dont know how it compares to other classes.

my level 1 snipe does 27k, covering fire does like 30k aoe with circling, headshot does about 17k, the four shot burst does 4-12k

in missions I usually outdamage people, but fletchers do more than I do usually.

playerauctions.com/tree-of-savior/account/o!118494385/

Worth it? It is level 280 so i get to skip all the boring grind and get to the fun stuff very fast for only 380 usd

lad…. there is no endgame except 1 dungeon

Hat drops I've gotten so far:
-Goggles
-Ginkgo Leaf
-Desert Chupa Ears
-Gilt Helmet

What should I go for next?

Because I plan to use those cards after grinding a bit

I WANNA FUCKING PLAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

With the hope that it gets better, it's still in development, after all. It's also a somewhat comfy timesink. Oh and the bantz and trolling on the official forums.

Do you have a better game to suggest, by the way?

Fletchers are stupidly OP. Please tell me the Koreans are nerfing them to fuck. Also marksmen/musketeers are worthless due to the fact that the game is more or less an AOE clusterfuck and no access to bow skills just eats you. Their only hope is maybe PVP and even then, in GvG you need a ton of AOE and survivability.

I don't get this at all, the grind is literally apart of the whole experience. I just don't understand why you believe grind games have an endgame when it's all about the effort and adventure.

Also

only 380 USD

Literally a P2W F2P is cheaper than this.

hundreds of thousands is about what you kill on a single character to get it

tengu mask seems pretty fast to drop

circling turns snipe into an aoe, you can safely swap to bow in pve and use all those skills. in pvp snipe is the only move you need to win most fights.

Soon™

Shilling the grinding discord of savior discord.gg/011prHsf9eSttlKm1

The shot walk is honestly kinda shitty… snipe headshot and covering are where it's at.

No.

Which is why you go sapper on your way, because broom trap and collar bomb are honestly plenty of aoe and can be used with the musket out.

I was thinking of going sapper, but after talking to some sappers in game. They all say its a decent class but sucks donkey dick when it come to killing flying mobs.

Also how is Hunter? Seems they are the rarest of Archers classes.

Sapper has issues with flying mobs with broom trap but fun fact, 90% of sappers don't fucking use collar bomb, which is honestly the best skill in their kit, especially if you have FluFlu from Scout, or a pelt friend

friend is arch 2 sap 3 scout musk iirc, switches between an xbow + manamana and a musket, only really switches to musk for headshot into snipe and covering fire

Hunter has the issue that the AI is retarded. Fun fact. If you are running something and it looks like the Sorcerer you have is schlicking in a corner while their summon does all the work, they might actually be microing the summon to not stand in aoes. Hunters can't, iirc.

I heard fletchers are broken to high hell though. So I guess thats pretty good.

I am just not sure how to build into a musketeer though. I plan on going archer>qsx3 then I am stuck. Any ideas?

Maybe because the pet lacks AESTHETICS. But seriously, I just don't understand what they were thinking with the mount in this game. Why is it so ugly? Are they trying to make it iconic like Chocobos or something?

I suppose you can still go sapper like that guy's friend did or you can go into F2 to grab the OP as fuck Magic Arrow then hit musk.

It's just awkward, the thing is just too round and tiny to work as a mount

My idea was that running shot and kneeling shot could stack, so i was thinking of A2. Do they?

There are some people who did just that and uploaded to youtube.

When you craft an item you can give it a name and a Memo, you can put code strings in the memo to link to in-game pictures.
I've seen one with the white demoness some time ago.

Archer looks neat, but maybe lacking AoEs, I doubt they went specifically for SR while a Falconer could have been more useful for let the Wizzies hit more monsters with their AoEs.
Standard DPS wiz, standard CC wiz, I don't think any party moves without those 2.
Diev 3, Paladin 1 Priest looks weird as well, the elemental resist buff/debuff isn't so significant and Priest 2 gives you Revive, which I'd think it's far more valuable since it makes anyone who's about to die immune to all damage for 5 seconds, then heals them to 25%.

I'm going Archer2, Hunter, Sapper2 on my first archer. Hunter was alright until the last patch. The Ai isn't stellar, but you can get used to it by aggroing a bunch of mobs, run circes around your pet, then use Dog Rush whenever it's not on cooldown. It's pretty decent damage, it clears stuff fast enough and you're safe while doing so.
The problem comes when the pet AI bugs to shit and it stops listening.
The targeting is very awkward, some times even when you have 2 monsters, one a bit further away than the other, even if you target the further one, the pet will still rush the closest. Same issue with Coursing.
Some times, mostly when you're out of combat, it doesn't work at all, it kust puts your skills on cooldown without the pet doing anything.
In addition to that, Coursing will leave your pet standing there for a few seconds after the monster they've been holding is dead.
As of the last patch, after using Rush Dog a number of times, the pet will simply stop following you, sitting in the middle of a map without resetting its location.
One more thing is the distance the pet is allowed to stray far from you, when fighting bosses, the pet will almost never stay on the boss to attack, but will come back to you as soon as the rush dog animation is finished (Coursing doesn't work on bosses) and when you're fighting bosses which spawn monsters, good luck having your pet charge the right target.

You could try and get used to it, but until they fix their pets, I don't think it's going to be a very desireable class.

Pic related, skill on cooldown, pet not moving and pet rushing the wrong target.

Don't Archers deal a shitton of bonus damage to flying enemies aniway? Just Oblique shot them dead.

It's probably just the standard, cheap ones, the Velheder costs about 100k, then there's red hamsters from the guild missions and apparently penguins coming in, maybe in the TP shop.

Forgot to mention, this right here is the funniest shit.
No matter where your pet is, no matter if it attacks or now, Rush Dog will still stun the target.

That comp has the best AoEs in the game. Retreat shot is OP; frost cloud is OP. They don't need circling for those skills. I'm not sure why runecaster, as it would probably be better with warlock.

Pally isn't needed, but the Diev statues help a ton with SP, cooldowns, slow, and preventing damage. Krivis is just for retreat shot.

sorry, ment the archer alone, since oblique isn't gonna do much when 6+ monsters rush at you, Barrage doesn't pierce, Bounce only has 2 charges and 15 sec CD and time bomb takes time to activate. All SR skills look single target to me.
A Fletcher/Falconer or even a Wugu would have had more use AoE wise.

Runecaster has a 300% cold damage amp (Rune of Ice) and Rune of Giants. Hail and Frost Cloud are cold spells. RoG doubles a health pool for impromptu tank status. And I think Justice and Destruction are both true AoE.

I have seen archers swear up and down that dex should be the only thing you increase, while others say str should be your main stat. Can anyone give me a rundown here?

It's still a mix bag, str gives you more damge, but Dex give you more crit and evasion.

Been reading that 100Str, 50Con, everything else in Dex

That comp is extremely gimmicky. It relies on Krivis for Melstis to extend Diev's blessing of ausrine for basically indefinite invulnerability. It also relies on an insanely geard SR to rape face. Some people also think that SR's skill interactions with lethargy is actually a bug that will be patched, lessening damage, but no one's quite sure yet.

Why would people only put points into dex then? Whats the point of critting if you hit for a floppy dick?

Depends on the archer class. Musketeers should probably go dex since their skills do crazy base damage and benefit more from crits than other classes. Also, if you're going archer2/3, people recommend dex since that's what kneeling shot scales with.

For classes like fletcher/scout, apparently a mix of str and dex is preferrable, something like a 3 str:1 dex or 2 str: 1 dex ratio. They then rely on green gems to raise their crit rate.

user on the road again, heading home this time, passing through Effingham Illinois, and I end up on a cell data IP that has a site wide ban for some cheesy pasta. Slightly disappointed it wasn't related to pigfucking, but mostly annoyed it delayed this post so much. Had to cycle airplane mode to get the damn IP to change

Dex main, with str (otherwise you cuck your crits with limp-dick crit attack, or insufficient arrosal from ceit chance)
Always have some con and spr.

Running Shot gives you a nice crit boost (100% uptime if arch 2), so you don't need too much dex to start critting reliably as an archer base.

For reference on dex, my Fencer to be is running roughly 6-2-2-1 dex str con spr, with part of that dex frontloaded so my growth is 5 instead of 6 every 10, but the ratio remains 6 till like 240; she crits fairly often even without Cleave's buff or any gear for it.

Lets say my path mainly is arch1> QS 1-3>arch2> scout>Musk

And I currently have 77 str to my 47 dex. Did I fuck up, or is this fixable?

No, that seems fine actually. Since you're going Q3, you'll be using running shot almost all the time so a high str is fine. 2 str : 1 dex will be good, 3 str : 1 dex is good if you can get some high level green gems (at least lvl 5) to compensate for crit rate.

Do I keep this up well into Musk? I did notice the skills do absurd amounts of base damage when I took a look just now.

Also, a question off this subject.

Do I use cards if I am under leveled for the map I am in? I am currently 68 in an area that says the minimum is 76

As long as you can get your crit rate up using green gems it will be fine into Musk. You'll use your Musk skills and in between cooldowns, switch to a crossbow and use running shot and then switch back to Musk.

Most people say use cards until you're within 5 levels of a map, so if the map is recommended 76, get to lvl 71. I save my cards until 5-6 levels before a reset so I can get over the exp hump and then lvl quickly again. I'm not sure which way is faster but I think either one is fine. The main concern is getting through the 160-175 deadzone since the 160 dungeon gives terrible exp and there are no/few quests in that level range so you want to save cards (usually lvl 8-9) to just blow through that span.

Skills have crap scaling generally. So the +50% damage from crit is more effective for big single hit skills. But for things like Stabbing where str/etc is added per hit, str is better

Seeing as most of my main skills are multi hit, I guess maining str wasn't a bad idea.

I am sure i'll get the hang of when to use cards by then. Thanks for the help.

Meant Swift Step, woops. Attribute gives 50% more crit chance.

I say use cards to jump to class/gear ups, important dungeon unlocks (90 arde, 130 petamion), and Fred unlocks (100), and merely jump around finding maps with quests you haven't cleared yet that are in your level range. Very rare that you'll hit a point where you need more cards than you have if you do everything and get your map completions from wings.

np

This is also pretty good advice on when to use cards. It seems to be what I actually end up doing too since a lot of the exp resets are around levels when good shit unlocks.

lv 6 and 7 gem
Hydra was asking, guess it's going to be good info for everyone.

We'll only be able to roast gems level 5 and up when rank 3 alch is possible right? (without skill gems)

If pet Ai wasnt broken and if hunter skills had actual targetting it would be very good. For now its okay.

Coursing is op in 1v1 pvp however,
19 seconds pin.

busy day again

well that's an amazing self-combo. the setup isn't even that hard. that fireball pressure looked so much more baller though

they can snipe for massive single target damage and are notorious for instagibs in pvp.

that's a mission, they don't give you a map in missions. they do everywhere else. its a linear map if you get lost you're pretty much some kind of special shiny even among retards

dude, fuck no. the game is pat-on-the-back-worthy for being f2p friendly so spending just ruins it for you. there is also nothing worth it in endgame, getting there is where your adventure takes place

kill infrorocktors for decorative boater :^)

sorry fam.

incentive to hint down cute pets (hamster) or buy it in the shop (penguin)

the trick it to roast them low level and it should stick. at least that was how it worked in icbt, not sure if it carried over or if the negatives come back if you go to level 6.

I hope this is true.

Also as a dungeons need to give more money per run, shit doesn't even core my repair cost. I'm losing money running dungeons now.

you can always do full runs to recoup. the only way you're losing money is if you're doing boss rushes.

everyone go bokor

Sauce on the anime?

Don't be such a dumbass user. I would be sympathetic if you didn't know it was an anime and the name of the main character.

lmgtfy.com/?q=kimito anime

You are right. I did not think of that.
I'll not make the same mistake again.

Hunters are rare for multiple reasons. 1) Terrible mechanics 2) Bugs 3) extremely dumb AI 4) If everyone doesn't take A2 they'll lose over 25% crit through swift step and won't be able to get kneeling shot 5) It is a poor man's Sorcerer with no fun monster cards with play with 6) The companion isn't kawaii

I simply don't understand the Falconer's circling skill. How does it even work? Even the people with it don't really know and all the theorycrafting involving it are a toss in the air too. Same with the block formula.

Are bayonet and stock attacks any good? They don't seem to have high base damage and the idea of a ranged going into melee is ridiculous but maybe I'm missing something about them.

damn this add-on forcing me to kill a certain number of a map's mobs. i used to not care and freely go from map to map thinking i'm done with it.

Currently staring TOS in my country's server due to getting severe lag on iTOS.

What do you guys think of a DPS/Support Cleric > Krivis C2 > Priest C2 > Oracle because that costume and counterspell looks great.

good morning from collumbia, next stop, the rockies

I hold up my shield and don't die to physical, duh.

if only that pelt attribute for pdef while in active guard was mdef instead, or maybe cvt up to 10% of block to mdef as a c3 attribute

also if anyone comes up with a way to test a formula, you have my shields.

They are shit on paper, you are correct. In practice, though, I have no fucking clue since my musk friend went 5 in headshot snipe and covering. If there's no special interactions not in the tooltip, they're probably dumpsterable.

you never even bothered with the useful shit i posted in the OP did you?

Your reading comprehension is impressive.

Now, beyond "more block more better", tell me, what is the formula between block and block pen that determines whether a non-magic attack is blocked?

as far as i can tell, its a straight up RNG where your chance to bock pen is run beside the block so higher block pen than block makes it more likely to hit though it. this is a poor explanation though of how it makes passive blocking unreliable but block rating spikes after you hard block with C, practically nothing physical gets through. there might be fixed limits to fill that range where after you exceed pen by a certain number that it gets a perfect (or near perfect) block chance, but idfk what that number is.

lvl 145 dungeon broke my shit. such a long run

Don't bother with any of the melee skills for musketeer, the ranged skills are much better.

It always felt to me that attacks either have some innate blockability rate, or that the damage of the hit affects it.

Two friends of mine did some testing and found the 500ish block from stoneskin enough to reliably block the musk friend's headshot, but not snipe. I'll be testing if my high con pelt 3 hop can active guard snipe once she's in the 200s, since my block will be wll into the thousands then.

Also, block rate might do more than we think, since ALL shields have at least 1, only a couple 2, and almost no equipment has more than that. Magas Rapier's 23 or so is all I can think of off the top of my head.

It could be that some skills have hidden block penetration values.

It's pretty ridiculous how magic attacks can't be blocked or evaded. We have a large number of wizards going around with full CON due to this and combined with their unstoppable CC ability (especially if they have psy and/or cryo) they're just too powerful in PvP and PvE.

BTW, Price check on Max Pentamion?

Good luck on your trip, user.

I don't mind the lack of block/avo, as it prevents things from getting too stagnant due to someone becoming unhittable, but there needs to be more mitigation than
In theory, elemental rps could do it but it's too varied to really manage that

If I were to fix it, I'd probabaly slap Rodellero with a c1 attribute of either
Or

Maybe both.
Putting it on Rode instead of Pelt means Rode is less shit and makes magic tanking Rode's thing. It also further MADs the tank's classing path, which is good for balance long-term as it makes the true tonk a bunch of lv1 dips for attributes.

thanks

To the guy who made a note on my character build :

I'm usually too busy grinding/exploring/doing stuff to notice the chat, so group-play isn't something I'm used to do. If that changes in ToS, I'll put Vakarine at 7.
As for the monk skills, depends on how they actually work, because it looks like you can't move while in golden bell, and I feel that's not a good thing, especially for a healing/support class.

WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN

jesus theres only like 20 on the map at any one time

He's gonna be so sad once they fix the drop rate at 1 in a thousand.

Is this any good? It's my first triple enchant but they seem a bit crap.

No idea, resists might be useful, but depending on what class you're running you might want different things
MP regen, crit rate and AoE attack ratio come to mind.

Aren't Cryomancers the top dog in PvP? Someone might pay a lot for ice resistance

It's not because of their damage. It's because they can just freeze you. Then it doesn't matter how tough you are because you're gonna be frozen forever until you're dead. To fight a cryo you need a PD, an Oracle, or something else that gives you status or magic immunity.

Posting cause some scrubs didn't believe me

Is that the Archer C2 skill?

Also what you guys think about this? Just hit C5 on my Priest and and plan on going Chaplin C6 I want the custom Also I want to be able to solo shit without wasting the whole afternoon on a fucking map

Forgot Link tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/6lk6og2w1t/

And GG if they have psykino and gravity pole. Then nothing can beat them. But to be fair, I heard gravity pole is going nerf in the kTOS server. I doubt it'll be enough though. What were they thinking not giving this game diminishing returns?

It would be great if pyros at their third circle were immune to freezes or something so we can get an anti-class going. P3s are just a joke right now if they exist at all.

BOT BOT BOT BOT

Where is the lv175 dungeon entrance?

I told myself that I'd put this game down for the night when I hit 650 kills and it drops on kill 650.

I hate this game sometimes.

Don't forget you're here forever

Only 18 out of 157 Collections complete, no big deal.

I should have it all done before I die of old age.

Are the NA servers down?

You know, I think Dievdirby should be the strongest or most important class in the game. It probably goes with the title and lore best and it should at least be the title class in Tree of Savior. The carvings take some time too. I've never seen such a unique class before in an MMO either so it's refreshing but I wish they went further with this class. The World Tree' skill is disappointing too. A skill with that name in the game should be legendary with an equally impressive effect to match. I also have no fucking idea how you're supposed to pronounce the class name either.

now go hunt tanu flower, panto spearhead and the other chase drops.

reduced cooldowns is the shit yo. silencing everything is borderline gamebreaking in PvP and can pay off greatly against endgame caster mobs. idfk what you're talking about. can you even imagine GvG where at the center of a clash a lone diev sticks one of those trees smack in the middle? i'll let you guess who gets murdered in that scenario.
Ausrine for invul is shit though. SHIT!

The only time I want to grind is when no one's grinding.

How do you lock the exp viewer in one place ? It keeps resetting behind my spell bar.

mostly through the rockies, feel bad for the trucker with an engine fire we passed

Reason I like Orsha, report the bots and switch channels, done.

Tap the R when you get it where you want it.

Orsha also feels rather empty. I think it's more or less the time of day, though. I'll try later in the evening to get a grind squad going for Demon Prison 2.

Empty of players? Sure. But empty over all?

Honestly, Orsha is just so very objectively better than Klaipeda minus the free stats Klai has access to. And tbh, if not for those, I wouldn't even both with Klai's quest lines.

Bigger maps, most of which have cycles and feel more like they may have been designed first and then had player related stuff added second. EVEN BETTER music (which is impressive). Higher card reward counts. What honestly seems like better mob density. Non-useless NPCs. Other "Chosen One" NPCs as part of the actual storyline (fittingly, from klai). Side dungeons with no quest markers. A more active gotta-save-the-world story, rather than "gotta gather the dragonballs I mean tablets with the oracle goddess gloating about how she predicted everything going to shit". Seriously what the fuck was the point of the mausoleum other than to get another tablet, another "yep I saw this coming thiiiiiis far out", and +3 stats? There's even fucking water slides and a ferris wheel.

Orsha is a shining beacon of "IMC might actually be competent, and might eventually make this game not a waste of potential." It's not perfect, but it's definitely a step in the right fucking direction.

Bots ignore anvils now. How am I supposed to get Chaplins b& now?

It's like he never played RO

Are you talking about the town/area? I was talking about the Orsha server.

Ya I was talking in game, not servers.

Oh, I see

I agree with you though. Orsha's generally better. Love the town too.

I know blah blah IMC not allowing new players- But wasn't there a piss easy workaround that people basically made fun of them for since botters were just using it?

reddit spoke too much, they got it fixed

Was being the key word. Botters and legit people alike were talling steam to install by id, bypassing the store page lock. That got patched a few weeks ago.

I just want my matching color/theme style points : (

Fuck that drop. Came across two different flashing Tanu's and even from those spoils not one of three flowers needed dropped.

I'll come back to that one later. Same with Panto Spearhead, that one is shit too.

bugs

I hope this worked.

Servers are going down for main, post your qts

Uniforms soon

They're certainly better looking than the spring costumes.
A shame they're going to be cash shop only

I would so buy that bird costume if my team name was Cuck.

Also what you guys think of this build?tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1jrqwh5non/

I didn't want to go QS or Ranger for 1-2 circles before Scout becomes available.

I have to admit, I love the cutesy fanart for this game, especially the comics that make fun of dumb players and bots or the mechanics of the game.

I have a question.

I look at some of the attack videos in the skill simulator and for some attacks they use two hand swords and for others they use one hand swords, in the same skill tree.

Can two handed weapons use the same skills as one handed weapons?

You can check here: tos.neet.tv/skills?f=1

For each of the skills it will list any requirements. Stance requirements would be the weapons you got equipped.

So for Peltasta, it will have either Sword and Shield or Spear and Shield. Saw a Highlander skill that needed Two-Handed Sword, etc.

It varies by skill. Some skills can be used with any weapon. Others might require a specific type. Like, most hoplite skills require a spear to use. While hoplites only get one-handed spears, if you later become a cataphract, the spear skills can still be used with a two handed spear.

Some skills have weird requirements too. For example, Long Stride can be used while wielding a one-handed spear with a shield, and one-handed spear with nothing in the other hand, but if you have a spear and dagger, you can't use long stride.

Some skills require certain weapons
Some skills don't require specific weapons.

Like most of Fencer's skills need a Rapier, but they can also do Barbarian's skills, which don't require any specific weapon.

I think most offensive skills don't differentiate between one-handed swords and two-handed swords.

This game just might be the ultimate theory crafter's dream.

to what end?

needs more double weapon assault

even the koreans are still messing with builds

the things you're making me do

tfw you can't change hairstyles unless you pay.

Part of me actually feels like starting over to fix things (not just hairstyle, but that's one of them) but I'm already 155+

Why so many points in flu flu? As far as I can tell, it's just a cc skill and the duration only goes from 8 seconds at level 1 to 10 seconds at level 10. I'd rather max out flare shot.

Makes me wonder what group of classes have the best synergy together to create something like fuckhueg damage. This game has crazy amounts of variables, even things like the sizes of the mobs effects damage and of course the whole strike stab and slash plus missle and magic system that can boost damage over 50%. You can potentially boost damage if you stack enough buffs and debuffs hundreds of percent. Pretty crazy but how would you do it?

What's the ultimate anti-magic class?

I'm assuming pally due to all the magic defense skills?

It seems as if magic defense is the single most valuable defensive trait in the game due to magic never missing nor can it be blocked and how wizard classes essentially dominate PVP.

Oh wow, my ID.

Elite One

Oblique is what carries you through the first hundred levels or so, don't skip it.
Swift step gives you 25% crit rate bonus when active, no reason not to pick it.
Kneeling shot I can't bring myself to use it. Standing still often equals getting killed and all you can do is autoattack for a little bit extra damage.
Flu Flu 1 gives you 8 seconds of CC, that should be enough to kill whatever, I wouldn't level it past that.
If you want to go Archer3-Scout3 I think this would be an improvement
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/1itenuwfx5/

Otherwise you could delay the invisibility until circle 6 but maintain good crits, AoEs and double Broom Traps with tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/x06xgfd38r/
I'm not a big fan or circling down, but since all you get from Scout will be utility skills, you might as well.

NICE
I
C
E

This place is getting a bit too crowded.

Look at what I've found

Later two dozens of other players rushed in and we killed that fag and all I got was a louzy necroventer card

Diev/Oracle. Carve World Tree can silence everybody around it, while Oracle's Counter Spell nullifies all magic around the oracle.

It really is. My entire character is "What would happen if I did this" and educated guesses after learning stats and skill interactions.

Also I finally got my goddamn mask- now all I need is an interesting slot 2 and 3 headgear.

The fuck? this is just placebo faggotry right?

9001/10 would use just for the placebo.

seriously though, this is b&able if it was real but since drops are server end (i hear) then it won't work unless it messes with the the server data which makes it a hell of a mod.

something something, drops server is different from movement server that's why they don't sync up sometimes… i don't even know if my head is just pollute with hearsay at this point.>>9790868

Here's my seamen cutie

Also, is the upper left corner of my second picture a bug? It's the combo thing from Jolly Roger, I think.

jesus

gotta earn it.

if you ever find sage wall, gift it to theplaya. :D

gotta gear up for the anti-mage fuckery. i went cata for the speedy skewer moves rather than just tanking. see pic.

Gota love the Blue Hair. Not a fan of white after working so hard on getting it.Also screw pink hair.

Blue hair looks silver, which is why I like it.

Gonna be using white for a bit when I get it though. Just because it's different. Might grow on me.

I've put off crafting shit to grind. Though I won't mind crafting more dirk daggers. I can put that shit up for sale.

has someone been trying to message me, all I've getting is this, opening it doesn't show anything, it's just an empty chat

halfway to white hair.

its so sad when you can't sell shit. newbies when?!

Get it the easy way. Buy corpse hands and Zalia Leather Boots recipes from the blacksmith.

messaging is shit in this game. seems 1/3 messages i send people disappear

Hour 448:
Everyone is dead. I'm the last one left. Soon there will be nothing. The servers will be shut down, and not even the memories will remain.

Niggah i was on just a few hours ago and spoke in guild chat. Literally mentioned your name too in the screencap. Lol

if by dead you mean living normalfag life, then sadly yes. :'(

For of those that are on, we are not able to join the guild.

Guess the shouldn't have closed the servers then.

So anyone know if you can trade premium items across your own account? I want to get the Cockatrice outfit, but if I can only use it on one character, then I'll pass

AWW YEAH

grats, got mine today too

Got one myself as well just now, awesome. But what rod should I use with it?
How much does "fire property attack 22" from Fire rod actually increase in fire damage? please tell me it's not flat

It adds 22 fire damage to each hit. So for something like fireball it adds more damage overall.

the white hair don't look too bad.

its generally accepted as a shit move, but a necessary one.

did they buff the RNG or am i the only fucking one here who never lucks out?

arde damage triggers per tick of damage that is not already an add-on tick similar to blessing so anything that hits multiple times gets multiplicatively more benefit.

white going to be a requirement to join the extension guild, we the crafters now.

glass, take note

359 Flasks later

gratz.

>kawaii~ headgear
11/10 would let ride on my mighty steed
also, on my mount.

These fucking Ferrets bullying cute girls need to be purged.

get on the list fam

Jesus, repair your shit user.

Put myself on the list

Chill I they just turned yellow recently.

Also fuck these ferrets.

GET IN MY PARTY
We can talk about your ferret fucking fetish or how cider a shit who never comes online.

Cider was last online 27 days ago.

It'd be good if he could log in for 10 kinutes to make some space in the guild and invite the new anons.
Also place a tower and see how to get the guinea pig mount.

Cider was last online 27 days ago.

It'd be good if he could log in for 10 kinutes to make some space in the guild and invite the new anons.
Also place a tower and see how to get the guinea pig mount.

Looking at the list, we don't have a single fucking wizard if that one guy quit. I'm probably going to make a wizard alt, what should I go for? Standard Wiz 3 > Ele 3 > Warlock or would a linker/cryo/chrono support be better?

some days i wish he could pass the GM-dom to someone who isn't a templar

do the keikaku cryo>psycho>cryo3>psycho3

i gotta chew ass and kick bubblegum, and i'm all out of ass
server open when?

Some popular options for PvE:
The Meta: Wiz3/Ele3/War1
The Afker: Wiz3/Link1/Sorc2/War1
The Undecided: Wiz3/Link3/War1
The Meta's Bitch: Wiz1/Cyro3/Chrono3
The Old Meta: Wiz1/Cyro3/Psy2/Rune1

I really wanted to make a Cyro3 but not a fan do Psyc or Chrono.

Is Linker a good combo with Cyro? Also at what circle do you stop?

Soon
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=494

I made a mistake with the last build, its actually Wiz1/Cyro3/Psy1/Rune1/FF or War for the last rank.

With Linker or Cyro?

You should always try and get 3 ranks of Cyro, that's when you get all your nice CC tools. There's no such limit on Linker, although many people swear that Linker 2 is useless, either stay 1 or go for 3.

Some cucks never learn, do they?

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/beware-of-female-gold-diggers-in-mmo-i-was-a-victim/302842
This happened to me several years ago until now. This happened to me when I played Ragnarok, Tera, Aura Kingdom and Tree of Savior. When I'm tired leveling and questing, I randomly chatted with girls there and flirting with them. Chatting with girls with cute characters are my past time when I'm bored. it's ok for some girls that I chat with them and others ignored me. After minutes, hrs or even days or weeks of chatting, they ask me to give them game items and golds. And some of them asked me to give them game load cards, I gave some of them load cards, but that's it. They like me because they want something about me, when I broke in game, they started to unfriend me and never chat with me anymore. Why are girls like that? I thought female Gold diggers were only in real life. Even in games there are some. When they know that a guy likes them, they take advantage and ask you to give them money and game items! This is serious! I hate it.

pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n New info! Here's a list of what all the boss cards will do after the card system rework!

so this shit happened to this cuck multiple times and he still falls for the same trick again? Is this an Omega Cuck?

The client has some trouble starting through steam for some reason. If I click on it normally, it starts.

highest lvl on the spreadsheet is FF

Linker supposedly has an unexplained mechanic of a hit limit. 10 hits per skill level.

Level 1 linker is useless imo. c3 or bust.

After world boss hunting, only now do I realise that Templar is the most powerful class in the game. And that's because you can summon every class depending on your guild and have a mobile live living army with you. Really seems like nobody should ask a Templar what army they are in or attempt to PK one alone if wPvP ever becomes a thing unless you or the map you're hunting in want to get zerg rushed.

Helped kill my first world boss! Harpeia.

I'm making an alchemist, what skills should be maxed besides tincturing and item awakening?
Also, what would be a good r5 before getting to alch? (I'm Pyro2/Link1)

are you a zombie bokor or super lame hexer man?
hows paladin?

Choose my next character Holla Forums!

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31448999.15244551.1a4a.15213445.1a254f54718a

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbh.1135435a657585.3f5a657a85.152535

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117778e.1a253555.1125354f5a6475.324155617195.253545

Rogue seems fun.

rogue or diev will be fun, rogue will be a bit hard until rogue 1, and you neeeeed karacha
diev is a hidden sleeper class

please send help

Gotta love RNG sometimes

2 Arde Daggers, back to back. Now I don't have to transfer it across my two main characters

Are these rolls any good?

Atk + Mgc Def

I would say thats good for a melee characters. If you dont want it, i'll buy it

Got my trinity sword today Named Merodacg and the memo notes it was forged on British Independence Day in celebration of the Brexit, now I just need an Arde to drop and I can hit lv120 and become a pirate.

Erm, if my fencer to be passes my pelt, should I update my line in the doc with my "new main"? Really just changes Solryk from a pelt 3 hop sqr something To a pelt barb2 cors fen 2 (planned cors 3 fen 3, fuck c8-10 classes, I want pistols and rapiers and people calling me Admiral)

You forgot one
King of Builds: wiz 3 cryo pyro psycho rune
fairly shit outside of bossing, but melts everything with a 550% effective damage fire pressure icewall

Most of them are men hunting betacucks for free shit.

I should know, some friends of mine would make chicks and get free shit from desperate guys. Meanwhile, I would make a male character and bathe in items that smelled faintly of fish. Shit, my ASSFAGGOTS account has a PAX Sivir skin (worth at least 100 burgerbucks at the time, probably more now); I got it for free from a married woman.Life is hard as a harem anime protagonist. I have since always played female characters, and I've oft been told I'm a delicious trap. Still never managed to get free shit from guys, and the pussy still flocks to me, I just don't get free stuff. If only these powers worked in meatspace. Then again, I wouldn't have them if they did.

Never had a girl actually ask me for free shit directly, though. But then, I always interpreted "do you have x" to mean "let's go grind x" not "gib x plz".

nerf fletchers.

also holy fuck BREXIT won

Not for sale.
You couldn't afford it anyway

Friend of mine had an e-grillfriend back in ragnarok online, they got up to cyber sexing before they found out they were both guys.

He's still not living it down.

Neat!

FLOODGATES ARE FUCKING OPEN AND NONE.OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE POSTING ABOUT IT
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=495
I swear to god sometimes you faggots just wait around and make bets on how long it takes for me to post.

… on a phone so sorry for none of my traditional bantz. Spread the word fellow saviors.

Wanna know whether or not your new headgear is good? Compare it to this handy table.

So he/she pretty much got max roll on all 3 stats.

Ciderfag here, it's become super difficult for me to bring myself to open the game. If people really need me back for a couple of management reasons then I'll fuck around again.

IMC fucked up with this templar system.

How so man?

Everything guild related can only be handled by the templar, I can't assign officers or anything like any other game with guilds can. Not very intuitive.

Not to mention getting to templar itself is super tedious and unrewarding.

Now that's fucking stupid

I wouldn't let him live that down either.
Doubly so because I've had two egfs too, both of which really were female and both of which turned out to be crazy and I was very glad I had hundreds of miles between me and them after we broke up.

As
But also the guild is tied to the templar, so pray he doesn't quit, and if he goes on vacation or something you're boned.

Good news is, that'll probably change in the future, and c2 of templar will probably give power delegation of some form.

Arguable if you do it right….
Once GvG is a real thing instead of being stupid. Later circles will probably also vastly improve upon it, if the stupid str buff is any hint.

I do suggest going more cc/control instead of meatshield/dps with it, though, since cc scales indefinitely. I'm the one who was thinking about making a pelt hop cat cors ? templar, because hook haul works with a shield

What a difference a few Chap skills made holy crap I went from being okay to feeling OP as shit.. But I have to go out and I just got this so maybe when I get back and test it out some more I won't be Feeling as op as I am..

But seeing 1000 600 400 400 per hit.. I don't think it will get old any time soon.

I just started playing it a few hours ago.
When can I customize my qt sword grill?

When you either

or

You can also buy or get hats as drops and get hair colors with achievements, pic related

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=502

Luck booster is banned. Apparently IMC hates fun.

King of Heroes, do you have enough Saviors

Nice bot.

Can someone explain the whole luck booster thing again?

A guy made an addon. This addon was a button that when pressed would print random, increasingly large numbers to the chat window. It was a joke addon.

This is always amusing

Newspawn here. Can anyone recommend a high dps build? This game is confusing the fuck outta me.

forgot

People seem to be too busy in game.

I suggest you check out tosbase public builds or the doc in the OP for some ideas.

To get you started, some safe starting builds that you can flex later include:
Wiz 3
Wiz>cryo>psycho
Sword>pelt>hop
Sword>high>barb

Wizard 3 Pyro 3 is the current glass cannon right now. Also if you're talking late game. Warrior dps gets blown out the water by Archer and Wizard builds. So take that into account man.

Man that's a nice gif. LoL characters correct?

Why would I bot when I could catch up on shitty anime, Mind you if I wasn't so lazy I would set up a second account and bot that one.But shit was so comfy I was able to clear a few shows form my backlog.

That's exactly what a bot would say. It's okay, Bot-chan, just accept yourself, there's no need to deny it.

Never heard of that build, man ive been away so long i must be out of touch. Also
I wouldnt be so quick to judge fam

yes
I pick out images randomly though so dont get used to me posting quality shit often or at all.

Nominating bot-tan for mascot. Any of you guys know a drawfag or can request one from a drawthread?

I just got into the game and I was thinking of building a support caster. Which classes should I focus on?

What kind of support do you want to do?

Both of you add yourself to the doc.

I was thinking of being crowd control or a buffer.

Wizard/Cryomancer/Psykokino is the king of crowd control. For buffer, Cleric/Priest/Chaplain is the classic buffer style, but there are other kinds. Dievdirbys make statues that buff your allies and damage your enemies. But priest is the only class with a large number of buffs. In fact You probably want to either dip krivis and maybe give up five heal tiles for Daino, because other wise you'll run up the buff limit. Or you can just spend lots of money on Daino Scrolls. (very expensive)

What about Chronomancer and Linker? Are those any credit to team?

Yes, somewhat. I just giving you a couple of the common things I see around. Linkers are usually pyrolinkers though, which go something like this I think.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212722..1f355a7f.3545

Most of the chronomancers I've seen went cryo3 also. Chrono has some good CC in stop and slow.

gonna join and play but im still working my build and i need a question answered.

Do summoned creatures like skeletons, demons and cleric zombies count as "allies" because alot of buffs say ally instead of party member?

Buffs are never shared with summons.

doesn't know what he's talking about. There's a lot of buffs that can be applied to Bokor zombies (most priest buffs, and recently I found out Quicken and Haste from Chrono too) so they might work on Skeletons as well.

Sorcerer devil summons are a strange exception tho, nothing seems to work on them. On the other hand, they're immune to knockbacks and CC so maybe that's a trade off.

Shilling out the doc for newfags
ADD IN YOUR INFORMATION HERE. ADD PEOPLE FROM THE DOCUMENT, AND CHEER ON GLASSARMOUR AS HE GRINDS TO TEMPLAR

The only buff I know to be almost universal (it even affects the little spheres that Warlock spawns after killing shit) is Revive.
The Companion gets just that, no Sacramento/Blessing/Aspersio.
Is it possible that Companion, Sorcerer Demon and Necromancer Shoggot share a class while Bokor Zombies and Necro Skeletons and towers share another?

If anyone is here is looking for an invite to Infinity while someone who's actually active grinds to Templar, add Cider in-game or get quints in this thread, whichever is easiest for you.

Also what the fuck is this monstrosity, and why?

Tower's up too so you people can stop whining about it.

Doing the Desire dungeon, lvl 110, ask Ong-Bak

Cryolinker is honestly better than pyrolinker. Joint hang pike is so much quicker than pyro's fireball link, and it doesn't need you to eat a slot with fireball or worry a bunch about where hang will pull to for your pillar + ground.

However, pyro link chrono gets to be the autoattack wizard, with pyro's fire weapon buff (which really needs a range increase, the buff is damn near impossible to land on allies if they don't wait for it).

Chrono's got some cool stuff, especially for muscling in on the world boss mafia. Backmask, attributed stop, haste…. tasty.

You don't want to be a fat hill wind?
I feel sorry for any character that gets forced to wear that outfit.

vanity shots before i go to sleep.

g'night all!

fucking pyromancer

Time to double up my grinding

Cleric/Priest/Chaplain is for supports that don't want to be shit at soloing. Chaplain doesn't do much for groups. Full supports are usually Cleric/Priest/Krivis or Cleric/Priest/Oracle.

What's the general consensus on shinobi?

and also what's a generally good build for it?

Leveling as support sucks ass after a certain point. Wish I didn't pick up Krivis so early so I could of hit Chaplain already, since soloing map at my level sucks and none wanto group.

Yeah, if you're going Chaplain in a support build, you want to hit it as soon as possible to make leveling so much easier. I'm going full support C2>P3>K1>PD and leveling sucks. I'm just doing dungeon runs now to try and get an arde so it won't be as bad.

I have an Arde and it makes no difference man. Well I don't see any difference anyway

For someone like me with shit damage and relies on auto attack it would make a difference.

I am quite upset.

That's the memelander's place, ya git. She was heading to the market.

Bots undercut the market like crazy man, better get used to it.

Bots? So I should report them then. And so should all you jerkwads.

page 10 bump limit, i'm willing to pass the torch if somebody else wants to roll the thread… else i'll kick up another one at page 13 probs

general consensus is that the job change is pure RNG shit but the class is super unique and fun.

one guy here is doing a 2hand shinobi but the classic is really to go for sword and dagger because clones work off of swordsman skills… so going swordsman>pelt>sword3>corsair2>nobi is the most efficient route.

i do stuff like this for equipment sales every time better for the buyers yo. you're a buyer too in case you forgot, so its a give and take. sucks if you farmed for those just to sell them high though, but that's how the free market works babe.

can't possibly just a real life jew trying to create a passive income stream that he can forget about after farming… right?

Praise Lootcifer, may his blessing lead me to a Brandish Recipe!

What are you trying to get?

Yea because someone is going to farm 1000k of a certain item to sell it for dirt in the market? Most definitely not a bot, eh?

The comic is cute but what am I supposed to be seeing here?

Maybe someone was trying to farm a boater and choose the wrong mob.

This

tosbase.com/database/items/244103/

most likely

P.S. all chaplins are bots and should be bullied, no exceptions.

Holy fuck I got it! 7142 Shtayim killed and I finally have it!

NEW THREAD