Sony apologises for Keyakizaka46's 'Nazi' outfits

Sony Apologies for Keyakizaka46's 'Nazi' Outfits
Sony Music has apologized after one of its Japanese girl bands caused uproar by appearing at a concert wearing Nazi-themed Halloween costumes.
Keyakizaka46 went on stage in Yokohama on 22 October wearing black capes and caps resembling those of SS officers
Social media users were quick to point out similarities with the uniforms of Hitler's brutal paramilitary force.
Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) said in a statement: "We express our heartfelt apology for causing offence."
It blamed "our lack of understanding" for the incident, which had prompted the Simon Wiesenthal Centre to demand an apology.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37843779
archive.fo/0CsUJ

Worldwide Zionism Kvetching

The Jew fears the waifu

I do not comprehend.
We should push the angle of claiming Sony is saying natzee uniforms aren't scary

lel

ITT: 3DQTs

God this would be an amazing fashion trend for white qt's in the west

Wew, the japs are stepping up their game. I might even racemix with one of these qt's, if the end result wasn't a fucking mentally deranged hapa.

eh

Haha good joke.

'caused uproar'

Not one person in the entire universe was genuinely offended.

Not in Japan
This is the sjw's go to buzzword when face to face with something not aligned with their conditioning.

Japanese women are the most beautiful and cute women on earth.

The Japs would do well to tell the kikes to fuck off.

Actually, EVERYONE would do well if they did that.

The EVIL streak is well know in kikes. Telling them to fuck off is the same as doing nothing. Look at how they interfere half a world away upon a culture so far removed from their promised land narrative. Personally I am of the strong opinion that we should gas the kikes, race war now!

Slavic women are very close to that, too.

KYS fishfucker

It's called "rice farming"

Jews own almost half of Sony this is not surprising.

Yeah but they get fat once they hit 30. I'm partly slav, I know this.

This is old as fuck news. We had this thread then.
Anyone who isn't already a fan of Keyakizaka46 must not be into idols. They're great.

Also, Kishidan, the other group mentioned in the article who did the same thing, is pretty great, too.

Half of the time they don't know what they are even singing.

Can somebody confirm the identities of these two?

I'm pretty sure they're Imaizumi Yui (今泉佑唯) and Sato Shiori (佐藤詩織). Honestly can't tell since arr rook same.