Kekistani Religious Holidays

As an ethno-religious group we don't have many holidays. It's important to have religious holidays so we can take time off of work or complain at company holiday parties.

Let's propose some great Kekistani holiday traditions.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PRAISE KEK BURN ALL WHITES

DID I SAY WHITES I MEANT JEWS GO-GUY

Fucking Reddit tier cancer meme. Sage goes in all fields.

It's KEKEK or nothing.

I'm sorry the Kekistan meme is both lame and cringe inducing.

8/10
Guaranteed replies
Fuck off Sargonites

kill yourself fam

REEEaster

Remember to sage user.

2 religious holidays every month.
The 11th and the 22nd.

Keep this amazing kek tier posting alive and check dubs when possible lads kekekekekkekekekekekelelek

Sage

FUCK OF SARCUCK OF CUCKAD
THE NATION OF KEK IS KEKISTRALIA

+1

UPBOATED NIGGERS

opposite day

Can anyone explain what is this meme and why is it bad? I haven't seen it around here and I don't go to other places.

Redditors and youtubers attempting to co-opt image board culture in ways that don't even make sense. They don't even have fucking digits.

Would normally post pictures but they are on external.
Sargon of Akkad did a -istan append on Kek and only because of orbiters and mindless sheeps it gained traction. The first (obvious) reaction were that -stan countries have nothing to do with Eygypt, but the source of this are a reddit and twitter account. When pushing this poor memes were used and watermarked with "kekistan" or similar shit.

Excuse the typo above, were not going to include this one because it is harder to explain without the image.
When pushing this, poor memes were used including platforms like instagram, 9gag with "we memed for our country" or something.

if you pay attention, you will notice every single person who uses this meme is mentally underage and has unironic twitter and youtube accounts, or is a jew

No, 22nd February, 1st November, 11th November.

Go back to cuckchan

4chan is here.

Get off our board Sargon.

"Kekistan" is a term coined by shills in order to equate Kek with islam for normies.

You have fallen for their bullshit, and not only is it pathetic for you, it's insulting to those of us who understand Kek and actually believe.

Wow, the kikes sure are busy if they're meming fake countries into existence just for the sake of subversion.

LURK MORE OR FUCK OFF

we got a winner

the obvious reason is as a tool to fight hypocrisy, by trying to assert Kekistan has as much rights/leverage in victim Olympics as any mudslimes in our current "tolerant" society.

Kekistan is to geo-politics what the flying spaghetti monster is to religion. The main beef a lot of people have with this meme, especially including Holla Forums is the -istan/-istani nomenclature making us look like shitskins. the problem is the joke is not as impactful is the name was different, yet at the same time leave a sour taste in the mouth of any ethnic nationalists.

I say let reddit-tier faggot use this meme to their heart content, I won't be using it, but I can see the trolling uses of it.

Our most holy day should be November 11th, dub dubs everywhere in the world

This kekistan shit is a Sargon subversion system. He changed the name of his youtube channel so people dont realize its him, but I still recognize his voice. I stumbled upon a video where hes talking over a leftist hitpiece on pepe and such, and he called a full blown dark chocolate african negress a "kekistani".

I wouldnt down he is the OP.

doubt*

Was also promoting that flag and symbolism. Its supposed to be some all races can be invited into the ethnicity because were trans race and kekistanis now or some garbage, dont buy into this meme.

Why am I not surprised

Also directly denied white genocide is a thing, and debates people about it, trying to "debunk" white genocide. He should unironically be hanged. Its a crime what hes doing, under international law.

Don't forget he thinks white nationalism is just as bad as open border leftists because they both play 'identity politics'.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your forced meme is shit Sargon, and the joke got old years ago. Get some fresh material instead of aping our ancient shitposts.

Reminder that this is the natural nation of Kek.

Come home, Anons.

Whore appreciation/useful idiot day.

Is Sarcuck a racial jew or does he into temple too?

Hey, i used to live on Fehmarn!

KYS Sarcuck.

You have no idea how much time the Jews have on their hands, Newfriend. It's Jews Jewing Jews all the way down.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax