Black African Migrants Brutally Rape Swedish Teen, Leave Male Friend With Brain Damage

Two migrants have been given sentences of three and two-and-a-half years for beating a young man almost to death before violently raping his female friend. The government will try to deport only one of them, temporarily.

The Freie Zeiten reports that three teenage girls and one male friend met for a party at an apartment in Kista, near Stockholm, citing Solna District Court documents.

One of the girls invited a 21-year-old migrant from Liberia, Richelieu Jarara, with whom she was acquainted. This man brought another African migrant, a Kenyan named Fayed Mwangi, with him.

Before long, the migrants began sexually harassing the girls. Matters quickly escalated from there, with the pair conferring briefly before spraying their friend in the face with pepper spray.

The Freie Zeiten describes how they then beat and kicked the man with “brutal force”, leaving him with “multiple cerebral haemorrhages, severe swelling and bruises all over his body, as well as bone fractures and open wounds”.

The three girls, as well as the attackers, thought the young man had been beaten to death, with Jarara actually uploading a video to Snapchat in which he made light of having “killed a guy”.

He was, in fact, still alive, but unconscious and permanently brain damaged.

Jarara’s younger companion, 19-year-old Mwangi, is said to have “strangled” one of the girls when she tried to intervene, slamming her into a wall and “hurling” her to the floor.

The Kenyan then grabbed another of the girls by the hair, dragged her into the bedroom and raped her. She was also strangled, with the Kenyan threatening to strike her if she screamed.

The ordeal was finally brought to an end when a neighbour burst into the apartment, allowing the girls to flee.

According to the Fria Tider, the court sentenced Mwangi to just two-and-a-half years for his crimes, despite his having raped another woman in May 2016. The government will attempt to deport him afterwards – although he will be allowed to return to the country after ten years, and judges have prevented other European countries, such as the United Kingdom, from following through on deporting criminal migrants after their sentences in the past.

Jarara, who has a string of previous convictions for crimes including theft, serious bodily injury, and resisting arrest, was given a slightly longer sentence – three years – but he will not be deported.

web.archive.org/web/20170414185002/http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/14/african-migrants-brutally-rape-swedish-teen-leave-male-friend-brain-damage/

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn-01.minfil.org/G901t8b4bd/be325e8e-1492817206/Solna_tingsr_tt_B_8469-16_Dom_2017-01-30.PDF
facebook.com/abel.rezene.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White women are some of the most kind hearted, well intentioned people on earth.

How do we fix this?

White men who dominate them and their sphere of influence. It really is all on us.

If these people weren't moslem scum they would've gotten 5-10 years

P sure a swede on 4cuck thought the (((((friend))))) was actually just another refugee. He provided no proof though.

you're fucking bluepilled as shit if you think its about religion
its about RACE. anything non-swedish flies, anything swedish is punished.

My mind is boggled by how effortlessly selfish these paragons of humanity are.

They just want to be sage while they raise their babies and play bitchy political games with each other, and they don't give a fuck what you look like if you're able to provide that

They have been confused by the (((media))) into believing that niggers will do that for them, so it's up to us to make it clear that that isn't the case by caving in nigger skulls when they try their rapey shenanigans

Dangerous dogs get put down. We need to take the same approach with third world trash.

Any man who gropes or sexually assaults a White woman or child needs to be physically castrated without anesthetic and deported to his shithole of origin.

Any man who rapes a White woman or child needs to be summarily executed.

Does anyone have a better idea for how to deal with these animals?

At this point the majority of its worshipers are sandniggers and actual niggers
Also I'm not sure if actual Asians like chinese and japanese are getting the thumbs up for anything they do, pretty sure this swedish cuck complex is only for people with darker skin tones, i.e: Degenerates

Stop letting them in. They are perfectly happy raping each other in their petty tribal conflicts in Africa, leave them to it. They only come to our countries because white bring them in.

no. the majority of niggers coming into europe are christian. just like every nigger and mestizo in america is christian.
calling them muslims and talking about how bad muslims are is just a distraction by anti jihadists

You don't actually believe this do you?

Are you stupid?

whites aren't behind this you dumbfag.

There's too many in our nations already, and mass deportations are unlikely at this stage.

The only way to correct the behavior of the ones already here is to implement medieval justice, because force is all they understand.

I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel for Sweden, though. 2-3 year sentence in a 2-star hotel for a serial rapist, the judge needs his head examined.

Absolutely no survival instinct. Was she the one who was raped or was it one of her friends who paid for her stupidity? The boy of course did, but it's slightly less infuriating if she suffered and her two friends possibly (but probably not - Sweden) learned from it.

The jew has no real power, he relies on the strength of his host

The whites are the ones bringing them in, the kike simply tells lies that make it seem like a good idea

Yeah, I'm Canadian, I do get that. Quarantine cities and harsh criminal penalties for violent crimes, theft, and sex crimes.

Oh look, it's one of those "laws don't exist" dreamers.
But since you seem to have all the answers, please explain in precise terms, your method for "dominating" a woman in such a way that neither her nor any of her friends or family will call the police to have you taken away to prison for domestic violence while your possessions and assets are stripped away piecemeal and given to the woman.
Remember to be precise and to avoid vague concepts like "just own the pussy", "just alpha up", "just don't be a mgtow faggot."
You hold the solution in your hands, please share it.

What the fuck are you talking about? Domination is not abuse, you nincompoop. All relationships have a dominant/subservient dynamic. A healthy relationship observes respect between the two, and shifts the dynamic based on the situation and the individuals.

A toll of stupidity and being docile cucks… "Oh we, this dull party could benefit from some contrast to this bright room(and having some black cocks standing by, just in case)… Yes, let's take in savage chimps in their prime yuff, surely they will sit here peacefully."

you seem so sure about that.

Sadly, (((feminism))) has convinced women that this natural dynamic is abusive. No wonder they're more and more depressed, because they deny themselves what their nature craves.

He's right. If white people stopped doing their bidding, what the fuck could they even do?

Hilarious.
And yet you do precisely that.
You are either a troll or completely ignorant of modern laws on domestic violence.

What these crypto feminists and idealists wilfully ignore or don't realize is that by definition the actions required to "dominate" a wife or girlfriend are now classed as domestic violence.
In essence they are shaming men for failing to behave in a way which is almost guaranteed to result in a prison sentence.

(((they'er))) in key positions of power now. so does not really matter how cuck'd whites are.

What blue pill idealists think domestic violence is:
What the police, the courts, the law and women consider domestic violence:
She wants to go to a party with Jerome and Deshawn from work, you try to stop her.
She is spending the family's money faster than you can earn it.
You limit her access to family funds, or make her feel bad about her frivolous spending.
Good luck if you think you are going to "out-alpha" the cops who come and slam your face in the dirt then haul you off to jail for "hurting a lady."

Then the only way to get a sane woman is to seek a BDSM relationship from the very start.

Wrong.
There is no safeguard.
Firstly BDSM is role play for weak men and sick women. A woman who is into BDSM is not wife material to begin with.
But even considering that sort of relationship as a tool of sorts, it fails.
All it takes is one phone call from one of her friends and it's all over, you go to prison for rape and violence.
I know of a family friend whose wife was into submission. She died during a sex act (she liked to be strangled) and he went to prison for life, her parents and friends constructed a fictitious narrative for the court room, so that they could avoid the embarrassment of having a daughter who liked to be tied up and fucked with the handle of a whip.
The court accepted their version of events, that "our daughter would never do something like that, it was rape and abuse."
Josef Fritzl got about as close as you can get to obedience in our society but who wants to live like that.
tl;dr there's no way to "own the pussy" until the hundreds of woman coddling laws are overturned.

Say it with me:
Pathological altruism!

Pathological altruism was letting them in the country. Letting them into the house was nothing short of suicidal stupidity.

It's the same thing, the only difference is a matter of scale.

There are many ways to dominate a woman and keep her on a short leash.

Come on user, where do you think you are?
1: Don't make light of brutal rape by calling it "rapey shenanigans" this is not a joke.
2: We shouldn't be waiting for them to rape before we do something, they shouldn't be here to begin with and should be deported before they do this sort of thing.
3: I do like your idea about caving heads in though, keep that up.

The raped girl was Swedish, but the male friend who got brain damaged was also negroid. I would post their pictures if I could.

Who here /swole/?

I'm /lean/.

Also never leave your sons to be raised by the women. The result is always a cuck.

If you are reliant on physical methods to 'own the pussy' you are too stupid to be breeding.

i'm a big guy, 4most

They all got what they deserved.

Would have been better if all ended up dead.

Revitiligo kills gains.

It's actually Stockholm-syndrome, but whatever. Excusing sandniggers for their "cultural diversity" and therefore "misunderstandings" is something only hostages who sympathize with their captors would do.

We need a the second holocaust of niggers, then sandniggers and these gullible do-gooders.

Are Swedes pathological naïve?
Don't they know the current year? finally appropriate

I'm tempted to try that with a broomstick on the judge. adequate would be to put him under the wheel and the niggers get a tyre each

Hmmm, a kind of necessary examination

I'm sure he wants to dominate her with his “personality” Kek

All this “Femdom” cuckoldry just works because there are enough cucks, like the cops, willing to enforce the matriarchate. What happens when “strong women” try to enforce the law was last weeks video, three female Swedish cops, one rapefugee.

In a sane society, peer pressure helps to suppress the worst behaviour. There is not much to “dominate”, it is either you behave or you're excluded from society and dies

wew

Getting the stupidity out of a White person is as difficult as getting criminality out of a nigger, or the stink from a big pile of shit.

These people are too stupid to live, it's that simple. Even if you're romantic about White people, a certain segment of our population will have to be kept as… pets, I suppose. We might give the Swedes some sort of reservation where they will be able to cuck to their hearts' content (sans niggers, of course), but they must never have any voice in the running of society, lest they undo us all.

Especially since they crave it.

The fact that swedes aren't storming their political building in mass protest tells me everything I need to know about them.

That's why kikes refer to them as cattle, and they've been domesticating them with the help of other whites.

No jewish power without good goyim!

Stupidity is the inability to learn. Judging from the ever-increasing reports of women not feeling safe even in broad daylight, and the skyrocketing purchases of pepperspray self-defense lessons, I'd say they're learning.

ANTIFA is allowed to operate with impunity. Get a group of friends together, dress up in inconspicuous clothes and masks, and beat the shit out of any niggers and sand niggers you see with a tire iron. Don't say a word, don't shout slogans, don't leave a calling card, don't wear anything identifiable: other than the mask, you should blend in with the crowd and not stand out. Anything you say can be traced back to you (for instance, if you've discussed what your slogan should be online, that'll turn up in a search) or be attacked by the media as a hate crime.

If a group of masked people just appear out of nowhere, drag a nigger into an alley, and beat the shit out of him, then leave, all without saying a word, and it happens on a regular basis, several things will happen:

1) The media and government won't be able to connect the assaults to any individual or organization, and therefore cannot target them.

2) With no slogans, threats, etc. made, the media has nothing to latch onto in order to dismantle you and villainize you in the news. In fact, they can't even be sure of your motivations; for all they know, you're a rival group of migrants!

3) The niggers will understand, however, the reason for these attacks: they are no longer welcome. And they will be afraid that any random white person could suddenly pull a ski mask out of his pocket, snap open a baton, and crack his skull open. They'll be afraid and paranoid; that means more likely to lash out and do stupid shit, which produces good publicity for you and bad publicity for them.

4) They'll be afraid to say it out loud at first, but common white people will secretly revel in your beatings of niggers and sand niggers. Eventually you'll get copycats; a loner here, a lone vigilante there, a couple brothers here, and soon it will spread like mold on a piece of bread.

That mold contains life-saving peniccilin you need to kill the infection of cultural marxism and third-world immigration.

Eventually, you'll be able to build up to a nationwide Krystalnacht and deal with the problem on a big enough scale that it can realistically be fixed.

Read up on the early days of the SA and SS and how they dealt with problems.

What kind of party is that and why doesnt this fag have friends for the other two?

You mean, he [a stranger] took down her number, and was texting her to meet and fuck right?

I don't know, no sympathy for the girls and definetely none for this male tampon who loves the friendzone.

As for the migrants in a real society the mob would get them.

Goddamn it, Sweden.

You can't really explain in detail what it means to be a man and "dominate" your woman. It's more something that comes from inside your natural nature and not something you can intellectualize or prove much. Yeah, "man up" about settles it, and you can only get the gist of those words if you yourself embody it.

And you're also being triggered by the word "dominate." It doesn't mean you beat her. It means she trusts your guidance and is subservient to your will when it matters most.

This. Learning can be a slow and painful process, with many unfortunately being lost along the way. Unfortunately the Swedes have chosen the hard way.

I think it was Kevin MacDonald who theorized recently that the problem with Swedes being so altrustic comes from their Ice Age breeding where they had to be extremely altruistic and emphatic lest many of them died off, where they would always be looking to pull up those struggling. Now, he says, that the Swedes in their country are mostly comfy, they see these poor niggers and their bleeding hearts are naturally attracted to wanting to save them.

Honestly, I don't know if Sweden is lost. It might be. I just hope we have some for future breeding stock because their women are so beautiful. The only other option is that we have to view them like pretty but retarded children and save them from themselves.

This is exactly how I see them to be honest. It sounds harsh but I can't come to any other conclusion, they're literally like the Eloi from Time Machine. We need to save as much genetic material from them as possible so we should never give up trying to redpill the Swedes. Our disgust with them is only because we care, everyone gets angry when they see someone they love pointlessly self-harming.

BULLSHIT

They're not learning, they're not saying out loud what is the real cause of fear for women in a coutnry where 15 years ago a woman could be absolutely drunk and walk alone through the parks and forests and get home safe, which today would be a risk for your life. They don't SAY THE REAL REASOON, they don't say what is the cause of these issues and needs for more "safety"! They live in perpetual denial even when realising that "something" makes them fearful..

stopped reading after this. The cuck is guilty by having coalburner friends. The whores are guilty of being whores. It's a win-win. natural selection happened. whores got raped and a cuck got rekt. No more sympathy for these race traitors.

The first step is recognizing that they're not safe. The next step is pinpointing the immediate source of the danger. The step afterwards is figuring out why this threat is there to begin with. Like I said above, learning is painful and slow, especially for a nation of emotionally and socially crippled human cattle. Will they learn enough before whites in Sweden are a minority? Probably not, but if enough learn that the bloodlines can be preserved, then we can't flag in our efforts. Nordic genes are the most likely to be Aryan genes of any population in Europe, so they'll always be a priority.

user above said the "friend" was also a groid, so yeah, massive coalburners. I still feel some sympathy for them, because under ideal conditions they could've been living healthy lives and having Swedish kids in a couple years. Potential lost is always to be mourned.

We can't save them from themselves. If we had an army sure, we could invade Sweden, deport the niggers to Tel Aviv and start a debrainwashing program. But we don't. Their only hope is Swedes themselves waking up and saving their own skins. We can help them on this, but ultimately it'll be up to them.

Problem is Swedes are brainwashed. They will make horribly bad choices because, like kids, they don't know any better. See pic for a less controversial example. The average person would know it was a bad idea, but the Swede can't see because his vision is clouded by lies.
And remember their media is tightly controlled, and they have no free speech when it comes to stating facts.

Bullshit, again. You don't fucking understand Swedish people, I lived there for two years and it has gotten exponentially worse since then. The majority of Swedes who inhabit the cityscapes, are the majority voters. If you've ever maybe gone to a "bubble" city or state like Oregon-Portland, you know how hiveminded it can be. It's like the reverse of their own shitting on "small town rednecks", just in the form of 'diversity and progress'.

Now imagine that on nearly an entire country level. There's a lot of rural areas, but not many people live there compared to the cities any more. I shit you not, the women and feminists demand LESS BUSHES AND PARKS, more lights, lights everywhere (nothing about cameras though), more cops, more security guards (always in areas with nigs and muds infest) but they never, ever come out and say WHY. They'll spout something about evil white Swede raping them, seriously.

It's something that when you experience it if you have even a single working brain cell left you fucking book it, as I did. If you want an example of "voluntary indoctrination" done by the book, it's Sweden.

Every time I see a coalburner I want to fucking shoot them and then kill myself. Mostly they are women with ugly africans but not always. Some men also go for negroid (or asian). It's equally disgusting.

Something doesn't add up user. You can't be RWDS if you just gonna shoot one nog.

calm down. This kind of rage is so 2006. It's 2017. The time where you eat popcorn and laugh at every mudshark and naive faggot getting rekt by shitskins.

The suicidal mood only comes from the sheer revulsion.

You're right though. Better load up the anger like the battery and then remove as many subhumans as possible. Until victory or death.

Yeah dude I UNDERSTAND the mentality, right down to the bizarre misplaced fear of rape that compels them to demand lights everywhere at all times (they demanded that exact thing at my Uni, one of the most liberal colleges in the US). That doesn't change my point that it's worthwhile to at least keep tabs on Sweden, keep making infrographs, keep making memes, even if just a few of them can be affected and redpilled by it. And if not, it serves as a lesson to other more sane nations. Sweden is now known all over Europe for its mass dementia, that's why in recent years they've been doing so much damage control. Just yesterday there was an article in the Guardian trotting out the tired statistics about how great quality of life in Sweden is, they're desperate to conceal the truth from everyone.

These swedes invited the niggers over, I agree with other sentiments expressed in this thread, I only wish the race traitor whore was the one beaten to an inch of her life

They still could be useful if we would have pictures/videos of such acts, press them through meme magic and seed back to normies. Normies aren't into words and independent thinking.

Getting there

I laugh. They deserve worse. Fuck Swedes, they brought it on themselves. I would be mad if it happened to a Russian girl, or some Polish girls, but the disgusting STD ridden sluts that are Swedish females deserve worse than some pepper spray and rape.

I don't know about Polish girls, but speaking of Russian ones in high regard is laughable.
In the end, we should just find the purest Swede, take a bunch of samples from him/her. Find the purest "German" (whatever that means) and take a bunch of samples. Wait a few hundred years. Find a way to mix the beauty of the Swede with the spirit of the German.

Oh yes, sorry, those wonderful feminist nation destroyers are just so pretty.

No. Fuck that. I'm only sad because the females weren't beaten enough. Saying we should preserve Swedes and Germans is like saying we should preserve the black plague.

You have poor reading comprehension don't you? Where did I mention these particular Swedes? I spoke only of samples in order to preserve their phenotypes. In particular, the reason I mention the Germans is so that that they wouldn't be so easily made subservant.
Anyways, it is obvious from how you post (in addition to the reddit-spacing) that you're not from around here.

Who is stupid now?

"But at least we're nice to our women," says the extinct race.

Only rich and powerful women of previous times would women be protected from male violence. Most of the time violence was rare, but when the patriarch had to put his foot down he could with a pimp slap or two and that would be that. Now for something that simple you can face jail time.

Calm down guys. the guy who got his head knocked around was also a negro, their brains are only there as ballast otherwise they would float just fine. The brain is the last thing a negro will use for thinking with his other organs, most notably his penis taking precedence in command decisions. The girl who got raped was a coalburner. I guess she forgot about the carbon tax. And to top it off one of the rapists had raped a minor a year earlier but got off easily because he was under 21. IIRC the girl that got raped had one (?) american parent, she looked pretty swarthy and not swedish at all.

I keep seeing bold claims made about the victims but again, no evidence.

There's no reason not to assume this wasn't one of many incidences of anti-White violence, and if that's not the case, it still does not diminish the epidemic of anti-White violence and rape that is currently underway in Europe.

Swedes are just dumb as rocks. Nordic masterrace my arse.

That sounds excilent.

I have a better idea.

KILL ALL NON WHITES

Problem solved.

plot twist the beaten guy was a american nigger

Two and a half years? You gotta be kidding me.

I was thinking the same thing. I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry or beat up a swede.

I want to say she was naive but honestly, what kind of white woman looks at an ugly coon and wants to be friendly with them? I knew since childhood to avoid blacks and I was never even told.
They're ugly, smelly, stupid, and so culturally different you simply cannot be friends with them 99% of the time.

I don't know, it just seems like we have to have an outlet for maternal and caring instincts. Women have been trained to see migrants as surrogate children that need care and affection. What they need are their own children or cute animals to look after, and they need to be told that foreign men are enemies again.
It's not hard to separate women from their empathy towards migrants, but it has to be redirected. It's like when you get a bad habit, you can't stop it. You have to redirect that energy into a more constructive habit.
I have gotten to the point where even seeing dead non-white babies does not phase me. However, if I see a white child or small animal harmed I feel distraught. I am not devoid of empathy, I just don't waste it on things that harm me.

The "friend" who got brain damage was also a nigger, and the women were a bunch of fat coalburners.

user, I….

Sorry to break it to you, but 60% of the global Muslim population is in Asia. Hence all of the 'asian' rape gangs in bongland. Next time don't talk out of your ass niggerfaggot.

A bunch of nebulous bullshit with no actual solutions.

You're just fucking signalling your own alpha dick swagger and shitting up the board, because as it stands these posts contribute nothing.

the solution he proposes is to be a more commanding presence and jusitifably so in order to lead our women in the correct path.

but this will not work unless we obliterate the media of all mediums.
we do this by forming public opinion. anyone who does not follow suit is cast aside for alternatives.
either that or we make our own news/movies/games/…

There is no solution to solving the "problem" of female empathy and altrusim. It's in their nature, it is why they are good at being mothers.
Redirect their empathy towards things that actually matter, like children, small animals, nature, community building.
The problem right now is the government is indoctrinating young women into believing non-whites are surrogate children, so they care for them. This is also exacerbated by the fact that young women are encouraged to forgo motherhood and become part of the workforce.
Despite a woman going to college or getting a career, her maternal instincts still exist, and the most culturally acceptable way to express the urge is through virtue signalling on faceberg and trying to "help" the lesser races.

The best thing you could do is convince women that non-whites are not a substitute for children and not a viable outlet to express their motherly instincts. We already know non-whites hate white women, so emphasize that. Convince women they should be mothers. Convince women to volunteer at no-kill animal shelters, plant community gardens with her and her friends. Women honestly need something to coddle, something to care for. They feel empty without it and most don't even understand why they feel so depressed when they are deprived of it.

Don't get into the "women need to be crushed under our boots" mgtow shit. Women have evolved to act this way for a reason, and if directed properly it is great. The problem is it has been perverted in such a way it leads to the destruction of society.

Any good sources? I'm sure a quick google would help me out but a suggestion from Holla Forums is always better.

Social pressure is also a useful tool. The complete teardown of that antifa girl recently will prove to be an example to other women what happens to you when you become a radical leftist.
Women feel social ostracism as much as physical torture, if not more, since the damaging effects last a lifetime.
This is probably why it is so dangerous to allow kikes to change the rules of polite society, since women will cling to what is socially acceptable. This is their survival strategy, again, another good instinct weaponized by the kikes.

Both should be executed.

And by proxy shit testing men at the behest of women. How alpha.

So what are you going to do when the 80% turn on the 20% and murder you? Because that's where unrestrained hypergamy and polygamy leads.
Not everyone wants to just pump and dump.
Filtered.

I'm getting close to the edge user…

You're not going to do anything. Your people will never rise up and retaliate. Your people will never kick the invaders out of your country.

Stop larping as the vikings your ancestors use to be.

more like pathologicly altruistic.

You know what is most ironic about Sweden?

It was the Early Middle Ages' USA. Every tribesmen had a weapon and had to learn how to use it. When autumn came, they boarded their ships to raid other coastal villages because their lands weren't as fertile, and the raids was what kept them alive in winter. Through the money of the spoils to the stockings the other villages made during spring and summer, they sacked their belongings hoping to come back home with enough supplies for the long, harsh scandinavian winter. Those who were proven themselves in battle were highly praised and became thanes for their carls. Slaves, or thralls, were treated like family if they put trust in them, and there are multiple archeological findings of non-Swedish ancestry bodies in huts where they were buried like their own, showing even the ones they captured and surrendered to them were treated with as much respect as their own people.

It's amazing how generations of hardship can breed the perfect warrior. Fastforward several centuries later, the standard scandinavian is sorry about his invaders having to fuck them in the ass.

I wonder how many steps towards Swedistanization USA would take under Hillary. You fuckers dodged a bullet with Trump.

The Norse were garbage at war until they became Normans. Every time they were seriously contested, they lost.

They were excellent rapists and slavers though.

To be clear, I have nothing strongly against them, most peoples were doing the same thing at one point or another. At least the Saxons were actually good at it though.

Sorry but there is no cure for autism yet

Sorry. I'll get a link tomorrow for your viewing pleasure. It will be in swedish so I suggest you lube up.

Heres the sentencing: cdn-01.minfil.org/G901t8b4bd/be325e8e-1492817206/Solna_tingsr_tt_B_8469-16_Dom_2017-01-30.PDF

Heres the facebook of the negro that got his head knocked around: facebook.com/abel.rezene.1

Do you want more? I dont make bold claims. I refer facts.