Traitors will die first

Traitors will die first. Traitor (((Mods))) will die for their crimes against the White race. Sowing discord and banning discussions when they don't go the way the Jews want has outed you. If you are not Jews yourselves, you have no excuse.

telegra.ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs---part-1-04-05

first for traitors dying first

(((polk/endchan))) pls go.

This chan is owned by Tavistock.

keep making threads so that we can see an infinite amount of ban appeals like when you point a camera at the monitor that you are using

sorry i have autism

Look so who cares if a few legit threads got canned during election time. We really really needed the win after being shamed by a nigger president twice in a row.

We are STILL dealing with the fallout from our guys being entwined in our big leddit psyop that worked and is still working.

But it isn't good because normies that we persuaded to vote for trump come here and make threads about "Based racemixer!" and non Holla Forums shit.

Tl;dr Things are getting better, we were strict because of election time.

How far do you think these faggots will go?

ALL WILL DIE AT ONCE
ASSES AND ELBOWS

hes right though? you are a shill

Pierce once said that

However I personally believe that a special exception must be made for traitors who willingly hosted and policed controlled opposition sites like this one. The harm these degenerate traitor mods have caused is incalculable.

gay

turboGRIDS

Listen, you fucking faggots come here and shit up the board every few weeks and cry about your maximum butthurt
Nothing matters
Everything is jews
ARISTOTLE'S SOFT ERECTIONS

So if they're all (((those guys))) why do they hire janitors that ban anyone defending (((them)))?

first for checking

Thanks for your genius, election scum.

That is like asking "If Alex Jones isn't CO, why does he call out the globalists?"

This board would be empty and uncontrollable if they banned ALL discussion. So like the filthy Jews they serve, they carefully manipulate the discussion they *allow* and SHUT IT DOWN when the discussion goes in a way that their masters do not want.

Oh I pine for the day when we take power but I fear that it will be a long way off. In any case, I hope that these filthy traitors are still alive on that day because they WILL make a mistake and we WILL find them.

The of the rope when?

(Checked)
All traitors must meet the gallows

(checked)
Kek is with us

Low energy /leftyniggers/

Gas The Kikes ™

no but apparently i share OP's taste in VPNs.

This shit. Again.

Elbow deep.