What are some 8/v/ tier podcasts to have as background noise while i brush up on my 1cc's?

What are some 8/v/ tier podcasts to have as background noise while i brush up on my 1cc's?

Doesnt have to be entirely vidya, just has to talk about cool shit (diy handyman shit, obscure manime, whatever)

Might not be what you have in mind but I'd recommend everything on the TRS radio network for podcasts, hundreds of hours of good shit over there.

How's The Joe Rogan Experience? A friend of mine had linked me some of his stuff back in Gamergate's first year, but never followed up on much.

I listen to Second Opinion Games at times. Their tastes are more casual than Holla Forums but their tastes are also much broader so you can get information on a bunch of games. Also they discuss indie which is pretty neat. Also listen to fighting game stuff like Chen-TV.

The Right Stuff is pretty great.

Some anime music radio.

Super best friendcast. Agree with woolie, get mad at Liam, laugh at Liam with Pat and yell at Matt to stop making fatgas jokes.

Super bunnyhop has one thats bretty gud too.

I wouldn't suggest the friendcast unless you're one of those people who got sucked into their channel based on their good videos and are now trying to suck out every last bit of quality like a meth addict. Liam is fucking unbearable and everyone gets mad at Pat when he's right.

Also super bunnyhop rapidly swaps between being decent and a complete retard with no middle ground

I check out the GatherYourParty stuff when it updates every solstice
Barring that, I check out videos about WW1 and 2 and shit like that, or just listen to garbage to create noise in the background
I've heard sleepycabin is alright and CCS is okay

I find Joe Rogan's show quality is highly determined by the guest. He's a pretty cool guy but likes to bring the most random assortment of people onto his show. I'd rather listen to Milo or Gad Saad

Holla Forums called me mad when i said Woolie was the best, im the only one whos not crazy!

Gad Saad was the one I was linked to. Great episode.

I've barely know about them and Woolie is the best. The most I've ever listened to them is on the Sleepycabin episode they were on, which is something OP should check out if they haven't already.

I just listen to mega64

SleepyCast was mentioned. If you like simple idiocy and humor then it's the way to go. They're pretty based either way. Only thing I can think of people not liking is that they know Egoraptor because they're old NG animators. And the occasional opinion that doesn't curb towards the Holla Forums hive mind.

Also Zach doesn't support Trump and thinks he's an idiot which is only mentioned once on a much later episode But he's arguably the funniest member of the group.

Where are we, middle school?
Though to be fair, Ego has changed a lot from when he used to make those animations. I suppose it depends on who you ask. Ask me and I'd say I don't like what he's currently doing, but understand if it's the safer thing to do. Ask his current audience, and they ask who Egoraptor was.

Yeah pretty much. That's what this place feels like these days.

Honestly, with how shitty of an e-celeb he is, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he barely played the games he made animations about.

Instig8ivejournalism doesn't update anymore, but his shit is absolutely top-fucking-notch. Enjoy it for what it is.

Well as you can see I still like them. But OP asked for Holla Forums tier threads and I mentioned something Holla Forums didn't like. I don't really give a fuck who they like so long as it doesn't affect their work but you can't argue that who people know reflect their opinions.

I listen to The Biggest Problem in the Universe which was a podcast about the most salt and rage two 30-something whitish guys could muster. Unfortunately it has ended recently due to a falling out between the hosts, but I still enjoy listening to it.

It features Maddox, author of The Best Page in the Universe. A long time internet satirist with an oversized ego. After the split he's gone on to make another podcast called The Best Debate in the Universe. A show where he argues with himself for an hour.

The co-host was Dick Masterson, author of the book and website Men Are Better Than Women. He's best known for taking the piss out of Dr. Phil several years ago (embed is an excerpt). After the split Dick has gone on to make The Dick Show. Where he interviews a new potential cohost every week and the audience votes on whether they think that person is a rage or not (Dick has a thing for indefinite articles).

Lets drown out is pretty good, pretty chill for a while until the odd heated arguement between gabe and yahtzee, or yahtzee getting drunk and ranting about sjw's

Radio Free Skyrim

Didn't Maddox go SJW or something recently?
("went SJW or something" is as much information about an e-celeb as I'm willing to keep in long-term memory)

Shilling these guys.

"Went SJW or something" is a pretty vague statement. People can say that you "went SJW or something" because you're actively trying to further Cultural Marxist causes in America, or that you "went SJW or something" because you just don't especially feel like gunning down niggers and faggots for the sake of it.

Attempting to elucidate:
Weren't there a couple threads a week or two ago about some absurdly SOCJUS thing Maddox did? Like he went on Twitter complaining about people being white males, or something like that? I can't remember the specifics; just a vague memory of being disappointed that Best Page in the Universe Guy ended up being another San Fran-esque liberal.