Banned from 4chan

how do i get unbanned? i broke global rule number one and now i'm permanently banned. how can i get unbanned?

Out.

please kill yourself

which law did you break

reddit.com/r/4chan

Sage

Use a proxy

sage

youre a faggot

Don't, the halfcuck mods did you a favor

>>>/4chon/

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/oven/

Or just buy a jewpass or cry on their IRC.

hang yourself with a rope

Gas yourself.

And this

This too (checked)

Sage for slide thread

In my experience, ISPs won't simply change your IP address by request. But what I would then try is to threaten to have my service cancelled (or change to a different ISP, should one exist in your area). I'll bet they become more compliant after that.

INB4 B&

trash

global rule
1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

What did you post…

Don't fucking come here and complain about it.

Here this infograph will show you how to get unbanned. It's pretty easy.

Spoilering the pic because the mods here usually delete this kind of 4chan info and I don't want to get banned myself today.

Hey OP if you send me your IP address I can get you unbanned!
Btw do you happen to use Windows?

Your solution illustrated:
              .∥              .∥              .∥           ___  ∥        /    `ヽ∥      ,:'      、ゑ     ,'    ;  i  八、     |,! 、 ,! |  ,' ,〃ヽ!;、      |!| l川 l リへ'==二二ト、     リ川 !| i′  ゙、    ', ',     lルl ||,レ′   ヽ   ,ノ ,〉       |川'、  ,,.,.r'"    ,,ン゙        `T"  ! ,/ '.ノ,/|         /   ,!´ !゙ヾ{ |          /   ,'   i ゙ ! ,l゙      ,r‐'ヽ-、!   ',  l|      {    `ヽ   !  「゙フ      ,>┬―/   ;  i,`{     / /リ川'        ', ゙、    / ,/            ゙、 ゙、   ノ  /           ', `、   \_/   ;          ゙、ヽ、    l__   !        ___〕 ,、l       ̄`‐┬―r┬‐r'´ `'‐'′           |  .! |  |           |  | .|  |          | j |  !

Gas Yourself