Holla Forums is overrun with kikes and shills...

Holla Forums is overrun with kikes and shills. And it can be no wonder considering the (((mods))) themselves are either Jews themselves or somehow compromised. THIS is the kind of post that is not allowed here. ANYTHING that tries to give us a purpose is RUTHLESSLY shut down.

Yet these same so called "fellow White men" refuse to even consider any bans against shills and D&C agitators. Is it any wonder why we are so divided? The (((mods))) are PURPOSELY sabotaging us. Our ip addresses are sent STRAIGHT to the fbi. Our conversations are SHUT DOWN if they go in a direction that the (((mods))) don't want.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegra.ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs---part-1-04-05
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The thing that makes me the most angry is that I was listening to a podcast and it was suddenly cut off due to the Talmudic HATE spewing forth from our Jewish overlord on Holla Forums.

I just came here to post this captcha I got today

Kek

Goy KIA
Killed In Action

If I die, I hope I die fighting the Jews.

Gas yourself faggot, put some effort in next time

How new are you

telegra.ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs---part-1-04-05

what did you expect?

Kuntfy and Coonman are cucks, what did you expect?

/polk/

It's time to get real lads. This isn't the promised chan.

Glad I was not alone. This page is new to me. We need to do more to redpill people here on the true (((nature))) of our overlords. Thankyou.

"D&C" is what killed 8gag, now retarded reddit converts use it anywhere and everywhere as they did with "raycis" trying to shut down any wrong think. Its imkikey prepping up his turkroach cock for the civic masses, first its inane shit like "Ameritards", then the faggots, then plebbit, then shitskins and so forth. Cunts (wyim) are already swarming this place to do nothing but echo what's already been said, trying to fit in, whilst screaming at anything that might harm their fragile ego and detailing the thread with irrationality so unique they don't gotta namefag.
Same with anime shitposters, I use to tolerate them, like them even, but now its ridiculous because dumb sad anime fags are dotted all around but add nothing of value, using anime girls as a way to dismiss posts by exploiting that voice inside our heads that prevents us from saying autistic shit as not to berate ourselves in front of women, as opposed to the humorous nature of an intelligent post being sided with a Chinese cartoon.

Stop defending this shit already.

Is "Hotpocket x" imkampfy?

Look (((mods))) You can ban people who speak out against you. You can run a controlled opposition site here and send our ip addresses to the fbi or Mossad and sow discord among the people here. But know this. If you do not allow us to have an outlet for discussion on the internet, we WILL create one IRL and when that happens, you will be gassed. I am not joking. We will literally kill you. If you make peaceful revolution impossible, you are guaranteeing that your downfall will be bloody.

How about no
>peaceful
???

Fucking ImKikey I hope that turkroach gets bombed by a pack of niggers.

Mods are choosing a terrible time to be faggots considering the exploits just leaked from Shadowbrokers…

The OP of that thread started to act like an insufferable newfag after the OP, but the thread itself shouldn't have been gassed. Just OP.

This is a shit thread btw

Nice try, kike.

The thread was full of WLP videos…

Arent those exploits the same ones that potentially allow you to plant CP on their computer and then have them arrested?

Implying you aren't cancer.

That's what they want. High traffic and trump cock sucking for good goys

Real anime posters like myself are most of us actual /a/nons who were redpilled. What you described us doing was simply the natural way for us to post back on /a/, and we brought that culture here when we understood you guys were a bit warm to anime due to it's being unshackled by kikes and SJWism to a great extent.
Also, chan culture comes from us, and we boast how ours is a culture that has survived since the beginning.
The smugposting dumps are shallow copies of how we post by the rampant casuals on this board, who build smug folders for the novelty.
Actual /a/nons are still entrenched within your ranks, don't worry. Nazi Girl threads are our embassy, and I continue to work to bring our two peoples closer together.

Yeah, that's why it shouldn't have been gassed. I was liking that thread.

All I can gather from this thread is that the kikes are still assblasted about passover.

how about you stop creating shitty thread and actually put effort into it? how about that?

Nice try kike.

Nice try kike

you're shitting on me for saying your thread lack quality? I am a kike cuz I want ya to improve? what kind of backward ass logic is that?

stop deflecting and git gud faggot.