twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It keeps getting better and better

brilliant

Gods work.

Didn't someone do this a while ago?

It never gets old

TOP KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M

re-upload the pierce videos, I'll watch em.

yeah, with blacks instead of jews. same example articles too.

The part about the browser plugin sounds new to me.

YOU DONT OWN NOTHING GOYIM

Too much effort, I'm on a phone right now and this was will probably be deleted anyway. Here's a list (in no particular order) of what I think are his best broadcasts instead:

This is like 10,000x better and more accurate

what do the last 2 do?

This is old shit you fucking newfag

Very Nice

Gonna need new sides

Wtf does that even mean?

But seriously reading the headlines with the initial title really shows how bad things are for Whites. Such open and blatant hatred is socially acceptable its insane.

men kampf
echo
are the only ones i know of

Well done, retards.

yes, this is old as fuck.

WELCOME NEWFAGS

it's calling feminists nazis, you tard

Yeah, the final one.

You should make a collage to pass around
Might wake up a few whites that the jew hates and attack them nonstop.

Antifa are the real fascists, too, amirite? Go back to r/The_Donald.

One was made when we first had this thread. It would be more effective to make a collage of the original articles really, they are obviously anti white and you don't have to explain that they are the result of this app.

hey rabbi, watcha postin?

Lol, very good pics. But I'm not confident to install and test these things. But the pics were funny and more credible and better than DNC trash.

what Holla Forums is lacking is posts complaining about shills

Beautiful. Time to post these to kikebook and twitter and wait for people to either be outraged at Salon's newfound racism or try to correct me to say "hey, that's supposed to say 'whites'!" then smugly point out how racist that is.

God bless uncle chang
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz2NfmRSQc4

It's cute, but it's still a retarded ploy for clicks. never would I ever give any of those websites an inkling of a semblance of attention.

It's a good tool to show normies how vile mainstream publications have become, and how blatantly racist & sexist they are while championing "equality" and "progress"

see thats the problem. OP if you are the creator of this genious piece of work… I have a suggestion for you. Instead of making an app that changes the word white to jew on msm articles…

Make a browser app that does something with puppies and kittens… Or even better make a browser app that 'theres a lot of mean pictures out there this app replaces as main images on a page as possible with friendly normalfag memes, unknown to the normalfags it also replaces the word white with the word jew on msm articles

This way plebs will actually download it.

and you are the real moron

Anyone have a link to the (((echoes))) script?

It makes sense now.

mega.nz/#!1OBHxaQZ!428hajIzCNHjkClWyJqbeh4O-HJfwvw6RPhIajMrQss
I found a version of it on my hard drive
inb4 lostboy.exe

It's quite effective

I honestly never thought I'd be compelled to read a HuffingtonPost article

If you are too retarded to find the videos with the list I uploaded that's your problem, not mine. It's literally 10 second on Google.

What did we do today to attract all the cuckchan fucktards here? Fucking hell go hang yourself.

https ://archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio close-ish

Implying they haven't been flooding in for months now.

LE EBIN SECRET SOCIETY IS RUINED XDDD

BUMP

The only reason you don't see the deterioration is because you weren't here when the board was at its peak.

yeah man i remember when every post was 12 paragraphs of nuanced debate on natsoc philosophy

kys

Are you trying to be ironic? Because that's exactly what this board used to be before the primary season.

:^)

Great, all the non-whites should leave then and let those evil white live in their own shit while the melanin enriched go and live as kangz n shit. That will show them!

As a Canadian, I apologize for Samantha Bee. Not that I feel personally responsible, I'm just saddened by her existence.

Go back to reddit.

It sounds like Sinead tbh.

WLP was based as fuck. The priestess of my Kindred really admires him, and she is the smartest person I know. Sadly, he was ahead of his time, and doomed to frustration, but his powerlevel in plain English is literally priceless.

This was how I first went again Jewish brainwashing over feminism years ago. I looked up prominent feminist quotes and tried to say the vile things about men with "women" swapped in. I felt like I was going to throw up. It was fucking sickening. And now I'm here, full 14/88, and have been pro-white for years.

You are a dumb faggot who misses the point. You are not going to magically teleport everyone into a power level of six million. How about you take notes and maybe learn something useful instead of being a moronic shill. That type of thing is VERY USEFUL as a gateway. Contradictions break down brainwashing in all subjects that may be changed. They are not supposed to be true, nor the final product. They are the first step. You obviously know nothing about teaching or training anyone in the real world.

I hope we can liberate you leafs one day, but first we must liberate ourselves.

This is a good idea
Also whites who have fallen tend to obsess over their pets to the point of disturbing, this is a good tool to bring them back to a more moldable position, or at least plant some cogdis seeds

Yes, good idea. Can be advertised as a way to filter racist messages against minorities and all groups.

I fuck'in love UncleChang even more now!

Absolutely brilliant.
DO IT.
DO IT.

Also replace black with white.
Useful for all those "police violence against blacks" articles

Come to think of it, a computer virus that auto-installs such a browser extension.

Turning their own media outlets and propaganda machines stealthily against them.

Can you imagine having a job so insignificant that you have to write an article with this headline?