N Korea missile launch fails, says South Korea

North Korea has attempted to launch a missile on its east coast which is believed to have failed, South Korea's military says.

It comes a day after the state warned the US that it was "ready to hit back with nuclear attacks" amid mounting tension in the region.

On Saturday, a military parade was held in Pyongyang as a show of force.

North Korea has already conducted five nuclear tests and a series of missile launches.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39612095
archive.fo/ixdhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39612095
archive.fo/ixdhk

Putin's ships are parked on Korea's ocean. WW3 yet? Can I please die already.

Sticky this shit not some retarded riot

pure coincidence

Didn't trump say if they tried anything they'd get fucking wrecked?
This is them trying something. Right?

well, they tried, the question is will they get asshurt and try harder?

Dunno. Looks like one of their missiles just shat its self. I Don't know what to make of this scenario.

Always search the catalog before making a thread.

This one was made first dipshit

NORKCUCKS BTFO

Well duh. If it were a success you wouldn't be telling us.

careful what you meme lad…

I'm sure they "failed" because Android 19 didn't want to get his shit packed in by Trump while saving face with his people.

I'm wondering if it failed, or ""failed""

Too tired / not drunk enough to go full autist and start crawling through logs to see what aircraft were in the area.

I doubt it was anything other than the Norks saving face by 'failing' rather than backing down. Looks like they're choosing to de-escalate rather than be obliterated.

I wonder how the CIA/Mossad is going to explain this one to Trump. After scaring him with bs intel, they should all be fired. But no. More bs is on the way.

Stay afraid.

If (((they))) were involved, they'd hack into the missile control systems and work on improving the ballistic trajectories.

Oyyyyy vey! Trump looook at it. It's gonna be annudah Shoa! Do some thing.

Likely postphoned an invasion by a year or so. As long as nork-nukes arent bigger than they are less than WWII tonage they are a managable problem. As long as nork doesnt have any mean of delivery, its gonna stay that way. Cleaning up after the invasion is a job no super power wants unless it absolutely has to.

The parade showed off three categories of delivery systems. The short-range SCUDs too impresise for small nukes. The painted metal containers made to look like submarine nukes for subs nork hasn't got, with plated boxes where ventilation was suppossed to be. And some homegrown variation, which could either be todays fuck-up, or just another variation of cardboard tubes.

The second nork gets a reliable ICBM-system is the second they get clustefucked by possibly China, USA and Russia. Its okay to have nukes nowadays. You can even buy short-range missiles from whoever lives just outside of your target-zone. But aquire an ICBM-system and even pacifist Iceland will send a fishing wessel to fuck you up!

As long as nork has to rely on rent-a-trailer and sloppy border control to deliver their nukes to China, this shit can drag on for years. But mark my words: One single succesfull missile test on any range longer than 1.000 kilometers, and South Korea will literally become an Island in 10 minuttes.